Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Myeong! 2thumbs.gif her gorgeous pair made a solid showing in the rating page. looking at them I wanna be up close and kiss and fondle her beauties.

shout out to Misthis for making humpday a great day as always blush.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ May 25 2016, 05:19 PM)
You always hafta start with my nipples or my butt!😚

Wow , what a amazing ass! Like your choice of panties
misthis
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 26 2016, 06:39 AM)
Wow , what a amazing ass!  Like your choice of panties

Thank ya!
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Wifeytitty!

hers stand out for me for one reason, the nipples and areolas. that being the two tone color of the reddish pink nipples themselves surrounded by darker areola skin. always assumed the entire area was the same color scheme for everyone. so seeing this it caught my eye, but I still like it. stands out more as unique. so for that she the top today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Beccasdream love-smiley-085.gif

like many of her pictures, this one exhibits many of her fine sexy qualities of her torso. sweet pillowy tits and suckable nipples. quite hard to pit other pictures against hers. tis a nice way to start the morning 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ May 26 2016, 10:51 AM)
Thank ya!

Your inbox is full
LovemInNJ
the D's have it today! top new rating tits for today belong to McGirl! closeup of beautiful breast popped out as if to ask "what am going to do with this?". so upclose it's practically in my mouth. so awesome 2thumbs.gif

and then there's top fave Michelle M! what can I say beyond she's gorgeous with just panties and a smile! and she has such a radiant smile I can't help but blush.gif whenever she's around. clothed or naked, she is just one awesome woman. I'm thankful I've had chances to pm with her because she has such a great uplifting bubbly personality that so wow'ing. oh Michelle, you've done it again! 22.gif wub.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: JonesJim love-smiley-085.gif

mostly because of the nipples on her light skin. kept going back to the pic after rating everyone and something about her drew me in. the dark hair certainly helps me. face too, quite pretty. pose a plus. seems it all comes together quite well. 2thumbs.gif

and then amongst my faves is Sweettits! smilio10.gif whatever angle she takes a pic, it is a wonderful one. huggable, snuggle-able, kissable, her tits are one of the tops of the site wub.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 31 2016, 06:05 AM)
top new rating tits for today: JonesJim  love-smiley-085.gif

mostly because of the nipples on her light skin.  kept going back to the pic after rating everyone and something about her drew me in.  the dark hair certainly helps me.  face too, quite pretty.  pose a plus.  seems it all comes together quite well.  2thumbs.gif

and then amongst my faves is Sweettits! smilio10.gif  whatever angle she takes a pic, it is a wonderful one.  huggable, snuggle-able, kissable, her tits are one of the tops of the site  wub.gif

looks like a repeat today with the same results so I default to my summary from yesterday.

on a high note it is humpday again which means I may get a visit from the humpday queen again smilio14.gif
misthis
HappyDay LMNNJ sorry im late, muahhhhhh love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 1 2016, 05:47 PM)

it is never too late to flash those pretty titties, my humpday queen, Misthis! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 1 2016, 03:47 PM)

I know these are meant for me. But WOW. You take great pics !
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: RL18765 love-smiley-085.gif

with only hers and McGirl, had to find the one thing that makes hers stand out more. both have listed as Ds. both have a front shot. but the way RL's nipples pop out on the picture.....delightful! it's that kind of detail that sways me when deciding my top tits of the day. and hers has my tongue licking my lips to get ready for them 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Blondiefriend!

after viewing a few new posts from her on one of the threads, this one just blew me away. combine they make me wish she was my blonde friend to experience such big beautiful breasts in so many delightful ways 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Orecka! love-smiley-085.gif

first off, love the short shorts on her. then up toward her flat stomach that I'd slide my hands up and around. then gazing up at those beautiful round globes that have escaped their confines for the world to see. the only thing I can imagine that would excite me more was to have her straddling me. fantastic body, bright colorful outfit, she is a total hottie 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Christinastar! love-smiley-085.gif

a very pretty first pic of some big tits with an amazing pair of nipples one's mouth and tongue would be delighted with. would be great to get a hug from her. and then those eyes staring back. overall fantastic! welcome to RMM, Christinastar!
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: MrsBigTits! love-smiley-085.gif

looking at the pic, I think the main reason for me today is that it is almost the entire pic so I can't help but stare at them. plus the way they jump out of her shirt appear to make them even bigger for me. some great pics by all today, but her just grabbed my attention that much quicker 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: WineEmDineEm

most of why is under their pic, but it bears repeating. the first thing about her that popped out at me are her big circular pretty dark red areolas, and against her light skin, they stand out much more which I do like. then her breasts themselves, a great size with some awesome cleavage should she push them together. and then finally her amazing smile which as I've mentioned before for other pics is a great natural attractor to pics and makes me feel more relaxed and turned on.

A great first pic of what I would hope of many more to come. welcome to RMM food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
It's humpday time for misthis! love-smiley-085.gif
misthis
HappyDay Babe muahhh😉
misthis
love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 8 2016, 07:14 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif

quite the pick me up this morning after finding one of my tires flat with a piece of metal in it. certainly boosting my mood seeing your hot sexy body love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Betty! 2thumbs.gif

While Becca and Shylottie's pics are amazing, both of them are on my faves list, so they already get shout outs for constantly posting awesome, creative pics of their beautiful breasts and bodies. so then I look at SexyMia and MrsBigTits and I am wowed by them, but most of the focus is on their big tits, whch are awesome as well, but I'm seeing more out of Betty's pic. hers give us a sample of her whole front including those pink nipples and reddish hair (if I'm looking at it right). plus she's got that outfit of the black top and knee high boots and has spread open her smooth legs and has asked for a licking. all combined for a great pic that has earned my title for today food-smiley-004.gif
mrsbigtits
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 9 2016, 06:22 AM)
top new rating tits for today: Betty! 2thumbs.gif

While Becca and Shylottie's pics are amazing, both of them are on my faves list, so they already get shout outs for constantly posting awesome, creative pics of their beautiful breasts and bodies.  so then I look at SexyMia and MrsBigTits and I am wowed by them, but most of the focus is on their big tits, whch are awesome as well, but I'm seeing more out of Betty's pic.  hers give us a sample of her whole front including those pink nipples and reddish hair (if I'm looking at it right).  plus she's got that outfit of the black top and knee high boots and has spread open her smooth legs and has asked for a licking.  all combined for a great pic that has earned my title for today  food-smiley-004.gif

No one's making you look at mine. I hide tattoos since they are identifying on me so if that's a fault on my part then oh well. I'm not competing with anyone. I just like to post photos of my Melons. Again, no one's making you look at my photos. Just saying......
misthis
TGIF babe, just wanted to show ya a lil addition to my tattoo! Hope ya like, muah!!!! love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 10 2016, 06:03 AM)
TGIF babe, just wanted to show ya a lil addition to my tattoo! Hope ya like, muah!!!! love-smiley-085.gif

wow, great addition to the existing tattoo and fits in so well 2thumbs.gif beautiful side tit as well biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 9 2016, 11:16 AM)
No one's making you look at mine. I hide tattoos since they are identifying on me so if that's a fault on my part then oh well. I'm not competing with anyone. I just like to post photos of my Melons. Again, no one's making you look at my photos. Just saying......

ohmy.gif wow, hadn't expected this kind of reaction when I first started my daily thread "blog" if it can even be called that.

I'll explain my thread here though I may not have to just so it's all clear. every morning I go to the rating page and score the pics like everyone else. what I've been doing with my thread is to go further with my rationale as to what excited me the most and hopefully that woman reads my compliments as it could be too lengthy to post under the pic itself. Simply my opinion. and I try to be very encouraging; never will I put someone down for anything considered a flaw as we are all different. and I usually don't offer ideas for pics as I want to see everyone's creativity. hope that those that haven't been named on here don't think I score poorly. posting itself takes a lot of courage and I have lots of respect for that.

as for today, I liked Betty's the best. in short, reddish hair to the base of her neck that compliments her pretty face and awesome smile, and wishing my hands were holding her handfuls. that makes her my top rating tits for today. but I like the others as well and scored them high. and certainly there must've been days when the guys are like "how can you say so'n'so is better that X?" matter of opinion.

i can only hope the ladies don't feel slighted by what i say here. i like looking at the tits posted for RMM. and it's the ladies' willingness to post that has kept me here over the years and even have the courage to PM and have conversations where i probably would not have otherwise. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today....will be told after this first smile.gif

Welcome back again, Shylottie! smilio10.gif this hot blonde has posted some awesome creative pictures and is such a sweetheart. so glad she's back and can't wait to see what she has in store for us. And Michelle M, how she delights, intrigues, and excites me when she posts and when I'm lucky enough PMs me. she's got the melons, the body, the face and smile, and those who have talked with her or had the chance to see any of her videos, a wonderful friendly bubbly personality. two total hotties that are amongst my favorites on a Saturday morning and it's not a dream smilio14.gif

and now for the top new rating tits: Anny! biggrin.gif light skin matched up with darker hair and areolas and that smile! more than a photo, almost a portrait in a way. simply put she looks quite attractive there and that's how she caught my eyes amongst all the posters today. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
went through all the pictures and somehow my brain kept asking me for well-defined areolas with the nipples, i.e., areolas that have enough of a different tone to the rest of the breast that makes them stand out. that being said, I went down through the list a 2nd time and found myself staring at the one posted by RL18765. simple front on view with the darker circles staring me in the face. this is where the preference of the day changes my outlook at my top new rating tits for today. there are certainly some fine big ones posted and overall everyone's looking great, but the crave makes RL18765 my top one for today. 2thumbs.gif

and can't forget Shylottie and her gorgeous pair. amazes me every time and starting to wish I could cuddle up with her in that jacket. if she were to ever do a torso shot I would just melt with my jaw dropped. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
three awesome pics this morning, a sexy new member, a longer term member, and one of my favorites! smilio10.gif

the new member, Melicat, has a classy torso pic with great use of shadow that makes her stand out more. cute body, great tits. a great first pic!

RL18765 posts another of her neighbor. all I can say is I wish she lived next door to me as well!

And Shylottie, the adorable hot blonde wrapped in fur coat with the sweet smile and tongue. so yummy!

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
(had something really good here ready for entry and then the page refreshed losing it all bang.gif )

so to make things quick to recover my thoughts, the nipples were assisting in my decision today, making RL18765's pic my top new rating tits for today. perfect nipples surrounded by dark areolas on magnificent light skinned melons. add in hair down to the neck that could be brushed back to kiss down into the cleavage and around to the nipples. well worth being the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

thought Dave's pic was going to be it at first with those fantastic tits uncovered, wishing I could help get the shirt off and then get closer. and then Milfy's hanging above, almost forgetting that if I wake up I'd reach up for hers to kiss and suck.

and then on the road with Shylottie! gotta buckle up! if it's going to be a bumpy ride my eyes'll fixate on her bouncing breasts. but if she slams on the gas i'll have to hold on tight (to her terrific tantalizing tits) love-smiley-085.gif just gorgeous with perfect areolas and nipples, scanning up to her awesome smile, hair and tongue. lord, to be able to ride with her.... blush.gif
LovemInNJ
coz.gif odd. no 06/15 pics. no 06/16 pics. no humpday pics from Misthis. an unexpected way to head to the weekend. sad.gif

so, let me throw this out there for the heck of it. Q: is there a height limit you'd want for your significant other? I.E. what is too short and too tall? I'm sure I would have no problem with a woman of 5' through 6'. I don't know how much shorter since I don't know women shorter than that. if of legal age, probably okay. not sure how much taller would be too tall. I know there's a show about women trying to live lives at 6' 6" or taller; don't know if I'd have no problems with it. a question in my mind that popped in one day last week. anyone have thoughts on this?
MelonLover
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 16 2016, 06:06 AM)
coz.gif odd.  no 06/15 pics.  no 06/16 pics.  no humpday pics from Misthis.  an unexpected way to head to the weekend. sad.gif

so, let me throw this out there for the heck of it. Q: is there a height limit you'd want for your significant other?  I.E. what is too short and too tall?  I'm sure I would have no problem with a woman of 5' through 6'.  I don't know how much shorter since I don't know women shorter than that.  if of legal age, probably okay.  not sure how much taller would be too tall.  I know there's a show about women trying to live lives at 6' 6" or taller; don't know if I'd have no problems with it.  a question in my mind that popped in one day last week.  anyone have thoughts on this?

My personal preference is that I be at least the same height if not taller than her. Being 6' 1" I find the majority of women are shorter than me. I think shorter than 5 feet would be a challenge. The sweet spot is 5'4"-5'9" for me. I like being able to look in her eyes without staring down. tongue.gif But that being said if she were shorter or taller I do not think it would matter if we were compatible in less superficial ways.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(MelonLover @ Jun 16 2016, 03:32 PM)
My personal preference is that I be at least the same height if not taller than her. Being 6' 1" I find the majority of women are shorter than me. I think shorter than 5 feet would be a challenge. The sweet spot is 5'4"-5'9" for me.  I like being able to look in her eyes without staring down.  tongue.gif But that being said if she were shorter or taller I do not think it would matter if we were compatible in less superficial ways.

that's the thought I have as well, as long as the compatibility is there, I probably wouldn't give her height a second thought. am intrigued by the thought if she were taller and how things would differ since we usually expect the male to be taller. an interesting thought to say the least.
LovemInNJ
still stunned after looking at a few threads I haven't been to in a while. had a chance to view the great posts by ShyLottie that were posted while I was away love-smiley-085.gif got a fantastic eyeful of Natash in her pic. and then I checked out the new posts from Brendamisery in her thread and a couple others. and I am still recovering by how hot the pics she posted today are love-smiley-085.gif saw in the profile she joined in 2013 and I guess it's been some time since she's been here. so to see so many pics posted in one day....so pumped up from it! I may have to add her to the faves if there are rating pics also coming up soon. if not, I think we should be quite pleased by what she's already shared.

what a way to step into the weekend.

and Misthis, I'm missing you and hope all is allright by you sad.gif
LovemInNJ
the quartet of Becca, Herc, Milfy, and RL18765 have returned and have made today awesome after a drought the past two days. plus with four great pics, it made it tough for me as everyone scored about the same. but I cannot ignore Herc' smirk and beautiful hair along with her huge tits. though I don't know if I could handle them, she's earned the top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif

guess Shylottie's gone again. saw there were two messages for me from her, but when I went to the messages, her name was gone from all my previous PMs with her as well smilio13.gif she was such a sweetheart too. a shame she can't get a break to stay on RMM
ddd35
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 17 2016, 04:13 AM)
the quartet of Becca, Herc, Milfy, and RL18765 have returned and have made today awesome after a drought the past two days.  plus with four great pics, it made it tough for me as everyone scored about the same.  but I cannot ignore Herc' smirk and beautiful hair along with her huge tits.  though I don't know if I could handle them, she's earned the top new rating tits for today  love-smiley-085.gif

guess Shylottie's gone again.  saw there were two messages for me from her, but when I went to the messages, her name was gone from all my previous PMs with her as well  smilio13.gif  she was such a sweetheart too.  a shame she can't get a break to stay on RMM

Mines the same way on lottie
LovemInNJ
twin DDs on the rating page with Milfy and RRnaturals posting. both very similar that choosing one over the other just doesn't feel right. so both of you are the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Dano
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 10 2016, 06:03 AM)

Looking Good 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif smile.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
starting the week with one of my faves posting on the rating page, and that is Natash59 blush.gif such a beautiful woman with a lovely pair of freckled tits, light skin and kissable nipples. combine this morning's pic with some of the others she's posted on her thread lately and it's obvious she has a smoking hot body. excites me every time I see her name listed on the thread pages to the point I just gotta see what she posts next. classy and sexy wrapped in delightful 2thumbs.gif

so then I'm looking at the trio and figuring which one is my top new rating tits for today. Gogo has a pair of big tits hanging out with big areola circles and nipples to kiss. some fine cleavage too. Then Mmmelon with her squeezed handful. but then I see SideRide laying back with her tits out and that left nipples clearly pointing up. and then I see her smile and gotta believe those are some happy tits too. the kind where if I could lay next to them they'd like the attention I'd offer. and so this pretty view is my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

and this morning I noticed the count on my thread has surpassed 30K...?? 30K? it's only short of 1K replies, so on average for every post there's 30 looks? wow! obviously it's because of the RMM ladies that post on my thread, like Misthis, especially for her many picture posts, the thanks by others like Icandoit, Serin, Shylottie, Michelle M, and many others, and all the responses to their posts. but I'd like to thank the ladies for posting here in the first place. you're what keeps me coming daily to the site and what gets me to write here. the only thing I can think of that I'd like on the thread is a little more interaction, but that is up to you. the women of RMM rock and if there's anything you want to know from me, drop a post here and i'll respond as soon as I can. other than that, looking forward to my goal of reaching and surpassing 35K this year. thank you everyone food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
hurray for BillyB and RL18765 for showing off their beautiful boobies this morning. great way to start today 2thumbs.gif

on a side note, hoping my humpday queen shall return with good news of flashing fun for today as well smile.gif
fred87
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 22 2016, 06:11 AM)
hurray for BillyB and RL18765 for showing off their beautiful boobies this morning.  great way to start today  2thumbs.gif

on a side note, hoping my humpday queen shall return with good news of flashing fun for today as well  smile.gif

Thank the Lord from hump day pictures from here always makes mid week better
LovemInNJ
close call this morning but from what I'm seeing on the rating page, I'm leaning toward RL18765 for top new tits for today. possibly because she's posted quite often, but combined with her large tits and cleavage, hers have got me going this morning. and so she is the top new rating tits for today smile.gif

I am wondering about Misthis though. missed her for two weeks, two humpdays in a row and have not heard from her. really hoping I haven't offended her in any way. we've gotten to chat from time to time since I first viewed her pics and have adored everything she's shared with me. not sure what to think since I've enjoyed the attention she's given back to me.

smilio13.gif
LovemInNJ
too close to call today between Ford and RL18765. so I say they can share the title of top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif both have some great looking tits and cleavage and would enjoy both of theirs
misthis
Nothing compares to finally letting your boobies out after a long week😉
TGIF! love-smiley-085.gif
randystranger69
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 24 2016, 04:25 PM)

TGIF indeed 22.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 24 2016, 04:25 PM)

one of your most beautiful torso pictures, Misthis. I feel blessed (and aroused) that you would share it on my thread. thank you, you wonderful woman you blush.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Dollfacexx! been a while since I've seen Dollface post a rating pic, and her tits look as big and bouncy as ever. posed on the ground as she is, it ignites the imagination as to what could be done to enjoy them in a fantasy. along with her other pics she is quite a beautiful doll 2thumbs.gif

Also, Cyberdebb has some sweet areolas and nipples showing in her first pic. gives me hope that soon she'll show off the entire breast which will then give us a true view of how big her areolas really are. Ford's look great in her torso pic and SideRide's nipple stands out against the lighter skin of her tits. smile.gif

And finally, Natash who dazzles and delights me no end every time she posts on the rating pages or the threads. naturally pretty, she always accentuates her lovely body with amazing outfits. I would be breathless to see her for real like that. Along with Michelle M, and Misthis, I've been in bliss this week. food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 24 2016, 02:25 PM)

Absolutely beautiful
misthis
Thank u boys😉
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.