Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
before I note the top new rating tits for today, boosting Claire30 to the faves list smilio14.gif been finding all her pics so gorgeous and desirable that she'll keep winning the top tits, which is why a select few become a fave. also see that another fave, Katie Smith and her magnificent tits are back for rating 2thumbs.gif

so now I'm reviewing Ovee333, MaraDolly, Savannah, and Ms. Pink for the title and it's a difficult decision because they're all great and roughly the same size. but with them all on the screen at the same time, I'm finding myself glancing back at Ms. Pink 2thumbs.gif the feeling I get from the pic is that if she were to take her shirt and bra off, those tits really would pop out for view. and not only that, those nipples would point to me asking for pleasure. add the pinkened hair and I can't stop looking at hers, the top new rating tits or today food-smiley-004.gif

had my eyes on MaraDolly too, nice big tits being squeezed with light creamy skin and pink areolas smile.gif

as for the pussy pics for rating, Shaven1 and Cyberdebb both have me licking my lips gearing up for a taste. while I cannot rate them like I do tits, just have to say both look beautiful to want to enjoy food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Savannah x2 smilio14.gif

starting with the shower pic, Savannah looks gorgeous! great skin tone and from the top, beautiful lips, shoulders to hold, then perfect tits and nipples, tapers to waist and hot hips to hold, lovely shaved kitty, and long legs. glad the pic scrolls because it needs to be that large to show all the beauty she has. and then the lingerie pic with the great sheer covering her front and accenting her curves and body. so wanna hold her body close and enjoy everything she has and is. two spectacular pics, Savannah food-smiley-004.gif

also another fantastic pic from fave Claire as she pulls her breast out over her dress. 2thumbs.gif

and finally for the tits, there's PGP09 and Ms. Pink showing off their great goods 2thumbs.gif

and to finish, fave Kristi showing off again all of herself that proves why she is so desirable love-smiley-085.gif smilio09.gif 03.gif
LovemInNJ
interesting mix of pics today. in reviewing them all, feeling strong about calling SeaOfRed's the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif nice size, good suckable nipples, and kinda wish I could rest my head in her cleavage and then have her push her tits against my face. and being a shower pic, wishing I could join her as well.

JasonandOlivia's look great as always, awesome tan and lines around the rosy areolas. was on the fence about calling RoselynHawk the top new rating tits, but something about the angle and the black and white for some reason didn't work as well for me though pretty overall. perhaps a different angle will confirm it for me. and MaraDolly, a pretty front view of tits and a smile. very likeable 2thumbs.gif

another fine set of pics when viewed altogether food-smiley-004.gif

and Kristi.....you just keep proving why we all desire DesireKristi love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
have two in mind for top new rating tits for today with the caveat that one slightly edges the other. and the two are HeyThere7 and Eriewaterrat smilio14.gif

Eriewaterrat's tits in today's pic look like pillowy heaven hanging above and ready to fall and settle down on top of me. not only a great size and a lovely view, the cleavage looks so warm and inviting. should she sit or hang them over my face, I'd pull myself into them and enjoy every moment of it 2thumbs.gif

but edging her is HeyThere7. beautiful, near perfectly sized tits, raven black hair, pinkened round areolas. I just want hug and squeeze her however she may let me. add in the necklace at the top of her cleavage and my eyes can't help but stare at her amazing torso! smilio05.gif

and of course Kristi continues to wow with her hands and tongue where I wish mine were blush.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: GarynLaura food-smiley-004.gif beautiful truncated torso pic! lovely full breasts with pretty, round areolas. looking at them I wanna either squeeze her or rest my head on them. one fantastic pic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: GarynLaura love-smiley-085.gif

while I'm not a fan of jewelry that looks like to pinches the nipples hard, her huge tits are quite pretty tanned and goes well with her figure. so squeezable. great (mostly) full body pic and a good treat to end the weekend with 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: EbbyCalvin 2thumbs.gif

a simple, beautiful front shot smile.gif even with the tanned to reddened skin, the areolas stand out well on those near perfect round tits. great cleavage I wanna rest my head in and snuggle against. and lovely hair cascading down close to the areolas. a woman's chest well worth experiencing from the look of her food-smiley-004.gif

Also eying Ms. Pink's awesome pink nipples/areolas as well as McGirl's, and VolupT42DD's tits in the sun in the car 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
new month and new faces (or tits as the case may be) on the rating page. 14 pairs altogether including faves Jobu (hot body/tits, beautiful dress) and Claire30 (beautiful lips and tits) smilio14.gif certainly makes for an interesting selection

certainly giving the top new rating tits for today to EbbyCalvin again. quite a beautiful torso pic from shoulders down to just below the waist and a great figure love-smiley-085.gif

but others caught my eye as well and they made choosing EbbyCalvin a lot harder than it may seem. GarynLaura's pic is quite amazing with her huge tits out with that pretty nightie. 40dd4u2 would bring quite a smile to my face if she hung them over me or pushed them against me in a warm hug. wishing to squeeze InsaneJane's pair. and RoselynHawk's black&whites, though not very revealing, are still fantastic pics and have me wanting to see more of her beauty.

I know it's a bit rushed, but there were a lot to look at and little time in the morning to expand upon them. but if any of the above need a longer explanation, certainly willing to do so first chance I get when I return. but wow, ladies, 14 pair in one day! great way to start the month! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
11 pairs, but only four to hand the title to and one hot sexy fave Claire30 with an upward view of her spectacular tits! smilio14.gif

and the top new rating tits for today: SeaOfRed love-smiley-085.gif

great black & white pic of a front view of her bustline. beautiful tits, nice inner side view of her right, and awesome smaller areolas and nipples. simple but very appealing 2thumbs.gif

was also eying Ms. Pink as I have with each pic she's posted. something about her tits and candy pink areolas make me want to squeeze them and suck on them every time I see them.

special shoutout to 40dd4u2. amazing tits that I was happy to comment on the thread and hope to see more of food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
splitting the title of top new rating tits for today amongst the four beauties because I gave each a 10 and all of them deserve it smilio14.gif

EbbyCalvin: gorgeous round tits with an amazing tan glow that has entranced me since the first pic

PGP09: tits and nipples excite from the shadows, with a hint of shyness as they're shown pulled up and over her bra and fur coat

Savannah: top of the 10s given as those stunning tits show off ample cleavage as well as some spectacular suckable nipples 22.gif

InsaneJane: big beautiful breasts and pretty smiling lips. simple and sweet

Cheers to you and your terrific tits. great start my morning food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
three way tie for top new rating tits for today! smilio14.gif

can't decide between AussieMelons, InsaneJane, and JaneD. All DD+ size, all hanging, all with great cleavage... how can one be better than the other two when all of them look great to begin with? since I can't inspect them up close, sharing the title amongst three sexy ladies will do food-smiley-004.gif

And Kristi! don't know if anyone can resist her in that pussy 'n ass pic posted for rating. got me 22.gif in an instant and wishing I could do something with her about it. don't know what else to say but that she looks like a sexy goddess there. total 10 all the way blush.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Ms. Pink and her pink tipped tits! smilio14.gif

another great front view of her big tits and bright pink nipples. looking so squeezable and suckable at the same time. some nice deep cleavage as well. given her other great pics and poses, would be awesome for her to hold them and then offer them up; would accept in a heartbeat and enjoy those lovely tits of hers 2thumbs.gif hoping that if possible she could do a full torso pic, from the neckline and shoulders down to her waist to get a good view of them, perhaps with a slight turn to show off a new and different angle. sure it will look awesome food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Claire30 posting her hot torso again. get the idea that she's watching me watching her and getting excited about it. and with a body like hers how could I not be excited. beautiful as always!

and top new rating tits for today: thesaints1972! beautiful large breasts with a light skin tone, makes them stand out well with the red sweater. though I don't particularly enjoy pierced nipples, it doesn't take away from how amazing they look 2thumbs.gif

had a chance to see what I missed yesterday and looks like it was a long. starting with Savannah and her nipples in a couple of pic. like the idea of playing with hers and the way she presents them in the Members Only area, spectacular! then Lynette opened a brand new thread. knowing she's in an area with easy access to a beach and how she's able to go topless there, she takes another spectacular picture that I could see as part of a fantasy getaway. always enjoy her and her sexy body and glad I saw it. and finally, Michelle M, the marvelous maiden of majestic melons. as soon as I know she's posted a pic, I gotta see it. and those curves and clothing are so love-smiley-085.gif

at least this morning is starting off great with RMM ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Shroom6girl9 love-smiley-085.gif

quite a nice picture posted. obvious big tits at a glance, noticed that the nipples are hidden though, so has me curious about how they look. tats look fine too, shoulders and at the top of the cleavage. squeezable, huggable fun from what I see. hope more will follow smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tit for today: Abi_big_tits love-smiley-085.gif

very nice torso pic! awesome curves and figure, like the skin tone and the darker panties adds some nice color. tits look great, warm and soft looking with nice pink areolas. so wanna wrap my arm around her waist and give her a big hug 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Fave Claire30 wows again with her combo of kissable pink lips, beautiful tits, and dark hair. such a sexy hottie and great to rev me up for the day smilio14.gif

and for top new rating tits for today: Marielsa! 2thumbs.gif

been a while since she posted last, but very similar description for her as well regarding the lips, tits, and hair, though with the hair I can see how much longer it is and long hair's such a turn on. from lips down to the visible portion of her thighs, great body and curves. total 10. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Claire30 does it again, this time with a pic of her licking her nipple. leaves one breast yearning for the same and I would be delighted if given the chance to please it at the same time. 2thumbs.gif

and for top new rating tits for today: Scissorhnz love-smiley-085.gif

beautiful tanned pair peeking through an open jean jacket. great cleavage and lovely nipple. would be thrilled being the husband getting pics like this from the wife. well done and classy too, a fantastic pic food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
tough decision between three sets of D's and bigger today, i.e., MaraDolly, SunnyonesFL, and Scissorhnz. Got Scissorhnz's areola peeking over that blue shirt to reveal a lovely tit, the other filling out its side quite well. MaraDolly's huge hangers look like they could use a hand or two holding them up which I would be more than happy to. and SunnyonesFL says they're more than a handful and squeeze one over her blue shirt. not sure what I can describe or inspect to be decisive between these three terrific sets of tits. Perhaps the title is split three ways today then food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: SunnyonesFL love-smiley-085.gif big beautiful breasts with deep cleavage! great for hugging, squeezing, fondling and whatever else she'd like. if she could take the pic leaning forward a tad, those tits would look terrific! awesome SunnyonesFL 2thumbs.gif

and as for DesireKristi's upskirt pic....smilio14.gif 22.gif

naked or clothed, front, side, or back, top or bottom, Kristi exudes a level of sexiness that always turns me on. amazing tits! pretty pussy! and when she has her huge smile on her face like the pic there today, I doubt anyone could turn away from her. a long time member of RMM, Kristi wows every time. so spectacular and always krave a little Kristi constantly, because she is one the sexy goddesses here food-smiley-004.gif blush.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Scissorhnz love-smiley-085.gif

something about this pair of terrific tits that's so tantalizing! with the size, shape, and presentation in this front view they have me just staring thinking "wow". not only with the black, but with the silver just above the cleavage, has a great classy look to them. the woman is stunningly beautiful from all I've seen so far food-smiley-004.gif

and then Jobu sets off the 22.gif with that view from behind pic! all I can say is I'd wanna grab a hold and enjoy it as long as possible. so incredibly hot and sexy!
LovemInNJ
Scissorhnz keep the heat wave strong with this next hot pic of her amazing tits! smilio14.gif looks nice and round and would easily fit in my hand for squeezing. great areola and nipple 2thumbs.gif nice cleavage and what appears to be pretty freckles just above the cleavage. overall, a great pic food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
got a feeling with all the pics so far and the anticipation of what may be in the works for the future posts that Scissorhnz may be joining my faves list very soon. almost all the pics have been front views, but spectacular ones from size, shape, skin tone and areolas/nipples. total enjoyment viewing them each and every time. a big thanks to Scissorhnz for all that's been shared so far food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Sunnyonesfl love-smiley-085.gif

beautiful torso reclined in the tub, wet glistening tits down to her tapered waist then into the water. looks like room for one more. to splash onto her tits there or reach over and fondle them. great pic! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
been a little neglectful about the daily top new rating tits due to enjoying a short vacation. but getting back to see what I've missed and liking what I see!

Thurs the 17: giving it to KB2007 2thumbs.gif a fine sexy pose by a hot lady! big beautiful tits to tantalizing to touch and squeeze. skin to caress and overall glide over. quite amazing! and I notice Kristi's delighting with her sexy pose and sweet smile 22.gif

Fri the 18: giving it to ProudHusband's hot wife! 2thumbs.gif sexy pose with her arms crossed just under her tits. imagining the look on her face and it is a great pic to view. simple and sensational! fave Cumwhiskey's a delight too as she asks to notice the veins in her big tits. mmmmmm, to caress, fondle, and kiss. Amazing!

Today: Sunshine1! reminds me (and am really hoping it's her) of another screen name called Sunshine that took and displayed, many, many gorgeous pics of herself. in either case, her tits look spectacular! love the size, shape and areolas and nipples on them. great curves and can totally see wrapping my arms around that waist of hers. loving the black leggings/bottoms and the hair draped down to mid breast. spectacular and hoping more will be coming soon from this hottie wub.gif

and Natash with her recent pic smilio05.gif a fave I just can't get enough of and entices me into naughty thoughts imagining me in place of the lucky fellows that join her in the pics. such a delight, Natash! love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
quite a few awesome pics for rating today food-smiley-004.gif

starting with top new rating tits: Hot4teacher350! love-smiley-085.gif gotta say that a pretty set of tits and a huge smile are such a turn on. dark hair and areolas wub.gif while not everyone can take the chance of a photo of their smiles showing, it is a huge plus and combine with her torso, something quite attractive 2thumbs.gif

then there's Ms. Pink and those nipples of hers. seem to command attention whenever they're out and snapped for a photo. plus that deep cleavage is so inviting.

also Hotlips411...great side view of the tattoo up her skin and angle of her tits. I'd have to reach up for a squeeze while being straddled and seeing that rack above. smile.gif

and finally, fave Cumwhisky love-smiley-085.gif she's ready for the showers and so hot to look at. probably would enjoy cumming with her to the showers and then cum again. one fantastic way to start the day or end the night!

bonus, sweet n' sexy Natash, spectacular in the Nightly Sexy Pic thread wub.gif
LovemInNJ
going to need more time given what I've seen posted by Hotlips and DDD35. meanwhile also like the view of Cumwhisky, Sunshine1, and Sexy Latina! love-smiley-085.gif

more to come later this evening regarding my choice for top new rating tits for today
LovemInNJ
toss up between Everydaypewrks and Sunshine1 and that's only because I'm still not 100% sure Sunshine1 is the fave of mine from the past. like Everyday's unique idea of painting her tits up like the site's melon icon cannot be ignored. and they're big melons too! on Sunshine1's side, there's the sleek, sexy body of hers along with the two tone hair and tits that are driving me wild 22.gif keep flipping back to her pic and staying excited that it could be her. a spectacular 10 minimum.

and so both are the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

Mmmarie's look great, just they seem to be hiding in the shadow when they could be aglow in the sun. and Cumwhisky's torso continues to wow me with her size, shape, beauty, and overall tantalizing to want to hug and hold them food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
double Sunshine power! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif sexy body, tanlines, naked and clothed, everything to get me revved this morning! 22.gif

and for top rating tits for today: Joan84 2thumbs.gif great angle for this close up, seems so close she could pop one of her nipples into my mouth and feel the sensation of my tongue playing with it. very pretty, and combined with the face pic below in the album list, quite attractive food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
so many beautiful sets of tits and so little time this morning to fully review them all that I had to wait until now to do my daily top new rating tits for today. and after one last look, giving it to Joker2381 2thumbs.gif

like the slender body, tits look awesome, and just wanna hug her close and feel up that chest. would totally enjoy them if they were presented for me smile.gif

had also kept glancing back and forth between JasonandOlivia and Hotlips411. both nice pairs that look great for squeezing and caressing. Ms. Pink's nipples look even pinker than before if that is possible love-smiley-085.gif and Jen44's return with pale tits and bright nipples, fantastic!

and finally, BoredandLonely77. face reminds me of someone I went to school with. wasn't as stacked as Bored but looking at Bored makes me think I could cuddle up next to her, play with her Melons, see that pretty face smile, and be happy with the encounter. really enjoyed this pic of hers food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another delightful dozen+ on the rating page today, so I had to go through it carefully to decide on the top new rating tits for today. and after I've selected Lauracano 2thumbs.gif

cutting through the screen names that post pics of various women and going through those that post themselves, I found her tits and torso refreshing, simple yet sexy with her naked body and a red tie set in her cleavage. nice skin tone, shape, and all. hope more come from this cutie, should be quite happy with what she reveals food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another day of some quality pics from everyone. quite a great week for pics, awesome job everyone food-smiley-004.gif

considering JasonandOlivia for fave status. her tits are always amazing and the look of her in this current picture is classy and beautiful, along with the areolas. a joy every time!

so then for top new rating tits for today, going with Boredandlonely77 2thumbs.gif a face that seems so familiar to one on this side of the pond. very pretty with bright eyes. and this pic begs me to scream "please save some for me/hope you'll share." enjoying all her pics so far smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Ms. Pink! smilio14.gif

can't help it, the shape of her tits as they peak around her nipples, delightful! bonus with those lips and her bright hair. hoping she could switch it up a bit and try a side view. would love to see how her nipples stick out from that angle. certainly a constant cutie/hottie throughout all her pics 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: stuck between Sunnyonesfl and Myhotwife love-smiley-085.gif

liking Sunnyonefl's tanlines and body overall, but to hide the nipples.... still pretty. and Myhotwife's skin tone and dark areolas are also quite pretty. great with the dark hair and deep cleavage. one great torso pic.

both catching my eye and deserving the title today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Myhotwife smilio14.gif

that is one beautiful woman there! first thing I noticed was her big tits compared to her slender frame, like I could wrap my arms easily around her waist and be surprised how full her bust line is. great areolas and nipples too. amazing cleavage and then add in the necklace and dark hair and I'm viewing a little slice of heaven. well deserving of the title and at this point she's scoring a 9 after 21 votes. can't wait to see more of her food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Ms Pink!

everything pink about her (her solid hair, milky pink lips, candy pink nipples) a delight. add in her smile and the shape of her tits, so delightful

Also liked TrueEnglishRose's tit and nipple pic. imagining her rolling over and popping it into my mouth. smile.gif

(*please excuse the abruptness. I had something else typed up and before I could submit, the page went elsewhere and everything disappeared without enough time to redo confused-smiley-013.gif )
LovemInNJ
gazing upon three particular sets of tits to figure the top new pair of rating tits for today, namely Ms. Pink, TrueEnglishRose, and SunnyonesFL. 2thumbs.gif

with Ms. Pink there's the pink hair and pink puffy nipple, but I feel I need to see more than just that. then there's TrueEnglishRose in that sexy black outfit with her tits out to the sides, wondering if she'd push them against my face if I laid my head in her cleavage. nice dark areolas compared to the rest of her skin too. and then there's SunnyoneFL's, big and round and pushed together surrounded in white.

going with TrueEnglishRose for today smilio14.gif looks natural laying there and pretty at that. and the imagery as to what could happen next is fantastic. great way to end the month food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today and to start September: Actzinc! 2thumbs.gif

simple close up shot of her one breast, get to see the shape and curvature near the areola and nipple, and a nice suckable nipple at that. very pretty to view food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
was on to rate yesterday, but didn't not give myself enough time to post yesterday so making up for it today.

Saturday: top new rating tits for the day, DDD35, or as those that have followed some of his recent thread posts, his hot friend. awesome shapely body with a waist to wrap arms around, beautiful tits with pretty areolas and nipples, sprinkled with drops of water. like his other friend Cougar, been enjoying the pics of her as they appeared 2thumbs.gif

today: hard choice, but going with TrueEnglishRose smile.gif nice tits with dark areolas and splotches of sunburn. I mention the sunburn because I would be more than happy to apply some recover cream all over her torso to ease the pain, probably would go overboard with the front of course, but would hope she's happy with it in the end smile.gif
LovemInNJ
wandering around the threads to see what there is to see and so totally wowed by DesireKristi and Cumwhiskey and SexyAshley! DesireKristi's an incredibly hot woman and the latest pics in her thread would make me beg to wanna please and be pleased by her. head to toe and all parts in between so beautiful 2thumbs.gif 22.gif Cumwhiskey's gif pics also exciting to 22.gif starting with the bouncing action and then the two actions in the front and finally the reveal from behind, tantalizing! love-smiley-085.gif and finally the return of SexyAshley, the beautiful woman that shows off her curves in a variety of outfits always with a smile. total babe you'd wanna take out at a moment's notice.

excellent photos by all three hotties food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
thought I was going to miss out on Tuesday. whew.

since I'm only going through a quick glimpse of the list, going with my gut feeling for the top new rating tits for the day and selecting Sweetlick. the view of her shirt up, tits out, and nipples presented for sucking won me over smilio05.gif

and a quick shoutout out to Melonsareus with the pussy pic up for rating. beautiful body, pretty pussy, and so wanting to slide in and see where it goes from there. awesome view, Melonsareus 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Bustymilfslut 2thumbs.gif

quite the large, soft looking pair of tits on her. nice to have in the palms of my hands while kissing and sucking on them. good cleavage too to kiss into and nuzzle against. best set to start the day food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Suprgirlbignips love-smiley-085.gif

amazing set of tits! since she's titled it and mentioned that she's had two kids in other posts, gotta say, I wouldn't be able to tell that at all and she should be quite proud of her shapely figure. which between her tits and overall body, got me 22.gif wanting it. got the looks and sexiness for sure. bonus for that great smile of hers as well 2thumbs.gif looking forward to see even more from her

the thing that kept me from adding Bluestone to tie it was the nipple piercings. just doesn't do anything for me. if you have them, more power to you, but it does something to my view when I see. however, also hoping Bluestone will post more too food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
decisions, decisions for the top new rating tits for today. not making it easy that's for sure. 2thumbs.gif

starting with Mmmarie with her first pic in a while. enjoyed her posts in the past and looking hot still, but just showing half of her awesome set

Suprgirlbignips with another excellent shot of her tits. large with dark areolas and some nice tanlines to boot. great cleavage to nuzzle in.

Shylittlegirl with such a cute and pretty pic in nothing but a pair of panties and a smile. gives me a girl-next-door feeling

Ninja with his wife's breast jumping out from the confines of her bra

1randombeauty with his wife bare top and beautiful dark areolas free for viewing.

but in all this, gotta go with Shylittlegirl food-smiley-004.gif I like that look on the bed there. imagining her tapping it with her hand and saying to come and sit and join her. think she should be scored much higher as well. great body, pretty face, 100% amazing 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
didn't forget to choose a top new rating tits for the day, just had something to do early on and only now back to review. and with similarly sized, beautiful, sexy women showing their terrific tits, gotta make it a three way tie between Suprgirlbignips, Janed, and 1randombeauty smilio14.gif all three have been my top new rating tits winners at various times and there's just no way to say one of them is better than the other two. great pics from all three food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
difficult to pick just one top new rating tits for today. first had to weed through all those that post multiple women under the one screen name. then had to check again to make sure I didn't miss anybody. liking Suprgirlbignips's pic again, though I have enjoyed all her posts so far. also liking Snoopy05 and 1Randombeauty's pics of their ladies as well as what has been posted in the past. and finally Pburt82's first pic.

gotta go with Suprgirbignips as top new rating tits for today. partly because it's been a great set of pics posted and also because I've had to check them out a few times with each new post food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another day of weeding through multiple pics of multiple women under one screen name to get to those I would consider for the top new rating tits for today. coz.gif but then I saw amongst them fave DesireKristi and my eyes were glued to her a few moments love-smiley-085.gif nice big tits with dark areolas and a sexy body!

and so I'm finding myself once more drawn to naming Suprgirlbignips as top rating tits love-smiley-085.gif pretty pink outfit with her tits out, that smile of hers, and her overall figure is just so attractive. will be adding her to the faves list quite soon because it's becoming apparent she will keep topping my list. so for today I will list one more with the potential to be on the list, and that is Princessslutxx. one fine pair with some nice areolas and nipples. looks like it's her first pic so very curious as to what the next one will look like. 2thumbs.gif

and if I did this for the pussy pics, no way I could decide between Cumwhisky and Suprgirlbignips. both so pretty and inviting I'd be smilio05.gif if either allowed me the pleasure grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
too close to call between Suprgirlbignips and Cumwhisky today. both have been listed here as top new rating tits for the day and both posting quality pics of their torsos and more. as they're sharing the title, the only other thing I can think of is "group hug?" smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
first things first, we have gorgeous posts by faves Jd ddd40 and Suprgirlbignips! smilio14.gif

Jd ddd400, always a delight. showing off her tits and tan lines, sweet round areolas and nipples, and her hip tattoos. so sexy and beautiful love-smiley-085.gif

Suprgirlbignips in all her tanned glory and beautiful smile. so wanna give her such a great big hug. food-smiley-004.gif

so after all the weeding through, who can I list as my top new rating tits for today? BigtittiesMF 2thumbs.gif as I usually say, piercings through the nipples don't do things for me. however, that does not hide her sexiness. beautiful round tits for squeezing, pretty face, eyes, and lips, and the length of her blonde locks. overall a well taken picture. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
great way to end the week, starting with faves JD DDD40 and Suprgirlbignips showing off their ample bosom with some amazing frontal views smilio14.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, splitting it between BigtittiesMF and BustyBabzeee. BigtittiesMF continues to thrill with her big tits and nipples and the upward view is probably what I'd be experiencing I'd looked up while sucking on them. hopefully that would bring back that smile she has in some of her other pics as well as maybe an eyelids close delight smile or head tilted up with eyes rolling back. 2thumbs.gif and Busty gives us a dual front and mirror back look to check out her entire body in one shot. pretty front with large dark areolas and a rear to get a good grab of later on 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
had to get away from the computer and look again at a later moment because yesterday had one of the largest lists of rating tits in such a long time and so many great quality pics from those that have recently joined to those that are longtime members of the site. so many that I couldn't decide on anything until now.

First off, fave JD DDD40 and that rockin' tan body of hers 22.gif then the return of Housewife1 and her sexy body, tits and smile smilio14.gif Janed and her light skin tone and sweet candy pink nipples 2thumbs.gif and Suprgirlbignips continues her tits n' smile attraction smilio05.gif so many faves at one time I could hardly contain myself!

so then after weeding through the remaining, I split the decision between BigtittiesMF and Kai love-smiley-085.gif probably said all I can without repeating myself about BigtittiesMF, but seeing dark hair this time instead of blonde I was so wanting to get off to her. and Kai looked so hot I wanted to be between her and her sheets and feel her body and tits sliding up and down me. two incredible sexy women I could not choose one over the other for top new rating tits for Saturday food-smiley-004.gif

for today, two more rockin' hot pics from JD DDD40 and Suprgirlbignips love-smiley-077.gif as for top new rating tits for Sunday, I'm in the same conundrum between BigtittiesMF and Kai. just can't choose one over the other, both are that gorgeous with their naked bodies and tits out.

Spectacular, ladies, amazing pics by all of you! many love-smiley-077.gif for everything you do to post here and continuing to make each day enjoyable with your loveliness food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.