Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
hot Hottonya! whenever she posts on the rating pages and asks if offered, i'd certainly accept if she'd let me smilio05.gif 22.gif awesome fave! Daisy too, always great topless!

top new rating tits for today, Sllimcat! cute set of tits on display. hoping the next pic will be even better, but is a great start. looks like they'd fit in my hands perfectly 2thumbs.gif

LovemInNJ
the more Hottonya posts, the more turned on she makes me 22.gif great breasts, great body, great pussy on display on the rating page. so sexy, so alluring. wish she could share what she's got, love to sample it smilio05.gif bikini pics too were fantastic in the thread. really enjoyed the lighter colors contrasting her dark tan 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Piercednips1209! amazing body and figure. sweet looking tits even with the piercings. love the hair length or at least the strands showing by her smartphone. beautiful in the black panties and knee high stockings. such a lovely woman 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Piercednips1209 certainly brightens the morning with her sexy self in a sweet pose on the rating page today. overlooking her piercings, I see quite the attractive and alluring woman in all her naked glory. lovely way to start the morning and weekend 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Suniajnus, lovely Japanese Milf. another excellent pic on the rating page, awesome to behold 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Chantel936090. beautiful round tits that look perfect for squeezing. excellent figure and glistening in the shower. continues to wow me with her posts 2thumbs.gif

and Hottonya smilio05.gif incredible set of pics and gifs this week. really gets me 22.gif imaging all the things she could do. feel like i don't say it enough, fantastic body and figure and top to bottom tight and tantlizing. fantastic, Tonya grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
Chantal continues to delight with her hand bra with fingernails on her amazing naked tits 2thumbs.gif becoming a daily joy that may add her tot he faves list soon.

also liking Hck20071989's nipple/areola/tit showing from around her shirt. so pretty i'd help get it and its twin out for more fun smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
two amazing faves on display on the rating page, Daisy and Natash. awesome front view from Daisy, gorgeous beach pic from Natash. would love to have that to break up the monotony of this shelter-at-home order. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
I've slowed down here as the rating page has slowed, but have been around the thread to see how well our rmm ladies have kept our attention and 22.gif . missed mentioning how JennyReb's tits were delightful to start the month and how some of the guests were turn-ons with hopes of them joining to. finally giving myself some time this weekend to look and update. with today Sachia666, awesome, though can't say the nipple piercings work for me. but that's personal choice. very pretty tits nonetheless.

hope all are well. shelter-at-home getting on my nerves as there's nothing to do or watch for the most part. at least we have our pretty members to day some brightness to these days. very much appreciated food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Monica0001 love-smiley-085.gif lovely breasts, lovely face, beautiful hair. excellent mirror selfie pic on display. brings a smile first thing in the morning 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
feels like i'm playing catchup with the dailies more than not. but will keep on trying until things get back to normal. in the meantime....

yesterday, Juliep18, excellent tits, gorgeous smile, long hair, tight body, pretty panties. total hottie and top new rating tits for that day 2thumbs.gif

today, great pic as well with the tan lines shown off and great placement of hands. feels like i'd have to earn the privilege of viewing that sexy part of your body. 2thumbs.gif liking Canam44, beautiful full tits and nipples in view. sexy body as well.

like the guest's as well, pretty tits there. if she were on my lap pulling my head to her chest, would so go to love-smiley-077.gif them smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Juliep18 still sexy and sensational tits, figure, hair, and smile on display! total hottie there 2thumbs.gif

hck20071989 my top new rating tits for today! beautiful breasts with the necklaces falling into her cleavage. sweet dark nipples and areolas. gorgeous view this morning. absolutely like it food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
went from missing days to nearly a week. ugh. losing track of time with these restrictions on travel/leaving the house. guess I should do a rewind of the list that I have neglected. so....

Today: gorgeous pic of the Milfmaid69 love-smiley-085.gif
Yesterday: Milfmaid…in a teeny bikini?! 2thumbs.gif
04/15: super sexy Milfmaid and Canam44 for top new rating tits for the day
04/14: more Milfmaid and All4fun
04/13: Milfmaid (such a strong showing by her) Canam44, and Hotmom26 in both posted pics

excellent posts there and the threads have been looking fine from what i saw yesterday. be well and safe all and be back soon! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
it's Saturday, i'm still lounging at home, and I see there are A LOT of gorgeous tits on display to enjoy the view on this otherwise dreary day. so to start ladies, thank you all for the posts food-smiley-004.gif

Milkyjuggz0069, gorgeous view of that deep cleavage of yours. soft golden warmth ready to be touched. beautiful touch with the nip slip and shirt color. smile.gif

the guest that's 'small but sensitive'. pretty tits and areolas. very shapely body. wish I could find out how sensitive they are. would enjoy seeing more if she posts. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Milfmaid69, super sexy bombshell of a brunette. fantastic tits, great body. soon to add as a fave because of how stunningly beautiful she is smile.gif

Sexiikenzii, beautiful creamy white tits with a bit of a tan line over the upper cleavage. very nice contrast with the dark top. smile.gif

Stinkbomb, feeling like i should be holding onto her hips as she shimmies side to side. that or she'd pull my hands up onto her tits from behind. sexy figure 2thumbs.gif

extra shout out to the nurses here that are still at work keeping the rest of us healthy. many many thanks for all the work you are doing love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
Time to review the week as best I can now that i'm on.

Apr19: some great tits in view by Milfmaid69 and Shawna 2thumbs.gif
Apr20: Milfmaid69 in a corset love-smiley-085.gif
Apr21: fave Natash, beautiful as ever smilio14.gif and excellent pics by KayBee!
Apr22: Hottonya would get my total attention!
Apr23: Chantal936090 and Bigsco a treat like eye candy!
Today: cuddly Kimcane

wish I could get on more often but this will have to do until life returns to normal. plan to look through the posts to see what I've missed there tomorrow. hope everyone is well and best wishes to all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
stopping in sporadically at this point, but not forgetting the lovely ladies of RMM. don't know if i'll have a regular schedule to login until life returns to normal. quick stop by to let others know i'm still here though. stuck in NJ because of the stay-at-home order. so, since I haven't been able to get myself on in a while, curious as to what I must've missed in the time and which threads I should start with.

be healthy and safe everyone. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
finally back for a few minutes. Thanks to Junker for letting me know about Grob and 3D's posts as of late, well worth the look food-smiley-004.gif missed quite a bit, but the days are just not making it easy to jump in here like before. but I can say that for today's list, Super Dooper's jiggle twins pulled out of that polka dot dress is just what I needed to see to brighten this day even more.

Ladies, enjoy your day today and be well all. will come back to check the new posts soon. grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
can't say it's difficult to believe it's been two weeks since my last lengthy visit to RMM given the weekdays and weekends are blending too much and mornings and nights are busy trying to stay busy between work and sleep. but with this holiday weekend I've made it a goal to stop by and see what I've missed.

and the timing couldn't be better, starting with seeing Missguided's underboob posted on the rating page. this golden goddess is always top on my list and whenever she's gone away too long, I miss her. makes her returns more glorious and enjoyable. glad she's well and hope she'll hit me up with a message too. even so, I make sure to let her know how much I've enjoyed her over the years. smile.gif

obviously no way to go back and figure out top new rating tits for the days I've missed, so at least with today, I will declare it for Sandra90 grinning-smiley-003.gif love the view of the one breast out for view from the red dress and the bit of hair caressing her neck. one gorgeous view! could say the same about Chantal's pic, but i've seen her pics before and the beauty there that she's already on the faves list (like MissG) and am enthralled by the torso shot posted. fantastic view to wake up to!

looked around and saw some great posts from Grob between pics and motion gifs. 3D's friend Cougar too, very sexy outfits and poses.

and so again, let me know who i may've missed out on that would've been a great top new rating tits contender that i should check out and other posts in the threads. and if you want to drop a message just to say hi, be my guest. breaks up the blah of this not-so-normal life we're living in now. stay well and check in again soon 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
been away so long it's starting to look like a brand new RMM group from the rating pages. just there now and eying Hash, KayKat, MillieMittens, fave Easty, lovelylindz posts from on the first page and seeing what I've been missing out. going to feel like a stranger soon if I don't make at least nightly or at least a weekly stop. would be great back to doing my daily top rating tits; time keeps flying by without a chance to breathe. so a warm welcome to those who have recently joined and may you all find your time here fun and enjoyable. eager to see your posts and contributions. to the long time members hope you've all been well and will try to view your threads when I can.

food-smiley-004.gif best wishes to you all
LovemInNJ
since i can't do a daily top new rating tits and I've now come in for a second week in a row, maybe for now this'll be a weekend review. 2thumbs.gif

from today's list, eyes on the 2nd guest with amazing tits and big, dark red areolas. pretty face too love-smiley-085.gif also the guest offering breakfast, quite the shapely body!

June 26: excellent tits and body in the shower getting all wet. beautiful!
June25: fave Easty showing off her gorgeous tits. had the chance to view her with the bikini top on in the threads and this continues her trend of fantastic pics.
June 24: can't help but stare at the mess on Justme2020 and then BrendaJohn01 even if it is a tiny pic. beautiful woman there.
June 23: definitely Chantal and CarmenGee
June 22: KayKat

gotta say that it's great to see new ladies join and bare their breasts for us to see. lots of beauties. hope they continue to do so. nice to see the variety food-smiley-004.gif

hope some of my faves get to hit me up when they have a chance to, would be great to hear how they've been too. gonna send a few messages myself.
LovemInNJ
first glance at the rating page and I see Hottonya and her terrific tits 22.gif oh to have her grinding on me smilio05.gif scrolling down, the guest with the beautiful B cups that looks fantastic. then mg2020 and those near perfect Polish tits and body (please say she's real and not a faker, she looks fantastic). love-smiley-085.gif then the guest mom of two. some sweet pics posted this week food-smiley-004.gif

saw Grob giving us a taste of Christmas in July and Asian Tam displaying her sexy body and smile, a formidable combination of the two.

also happy to hear from some of my faves in PMs. glad to hear from them and that they're doing well for the most part. unable to have much social contact still, so the PMs are a blessing.

be well everyone and a Happy 4th of July weekend to all those celebrating! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
gone far too long, had issues getting to the threads, kept getting a message saying either the link no longer existed or moved. only by chance attempted today and it finally let me through. hope this means it works again.

let me know if there's been any good threads to get caught up with.
LovemInNJ
glad to see that the glitch that kept me from the threads area of RMM's gone and i can come in and enjoy the extra pics and chat in this area. smilio14.gif

now that i've had a chance to explore what appears to be the newest set of members to the site, gotta say i'm liking what i'm seeing. some great pics from Tracy Davis, Sara Jo, and Celembrimor. great reminders from JaneD and Casio1 on how hot they still are. don't know if i'm in a spot to resume my review of who i think have the daily top rating tits for the day, but glad to see the beautiful breasts being presented. hoping the new ladies have been treated well and liking their time here, and seeing about trying to reconnect with some of the members when i can.

keep me posted as well, don't want to miss out on the goodness that is our RMM ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
great list for today. starts with the second Guest with the tattoo on her right breast, Janed and Tracy in their sexy poses, Sarajo and her huge tits and cleavage in front view, Rebecca with her rosy red areolas, and Celembrimor's light torso skin and dark blue jeans. excellent views to start the day food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quick stop by tonight

1. MissG! those spectacular tits of yours! lord it's been way too long since i last saw them here. the moment they're in my view they hypnotize me smilio05.gif sweet pair of jeans too!

2. Janed! sweet smile you've got there. great tits too! so beautiful!

3. Hottonya! sexy tanned body showing off the many reasons why i enjoy viewing her. hope you had a great birthday! if only for a chance to be able to with you...

4. Sweetstuff69, liking that view a lot 2thumbs.gif

5. Celembrimor, thank you for welcoming me back after a long unexpected hiatus from RMM and my thread. very eager to see more from you when you're ready to post food-smiley-004.gif

6. and finally, a big welcome to the newest ladies that have joined since my hiatus around April. with the change in work and all, it had become nearly impossible to keep my daily morning routine of reviewing the rating list and deciding upon the pics that i felt were the top daily posts. from what i've been able to see recently, seems i missed out on quite a bit. hope you've been enjoying your time on the site and receiving great encouragement and enjoyment. hope to see your pics on the rating page as i return to some semi-regular schedule here. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
back for another weekend. finally some normalcy when it comes to viewing the hot babes of RMM 2thumbs.gif

starting with today's list, eyes focused first on Hrnywf, her hair cascading down over her lovely tits with amazing cleavage and ending with beautiful nipples love-smiley-085.gif then blb2013 with taut nipples due to the cooling effect of her A/C smile.gif scrolling further back. naturally Missguided and her newest presentation of her massive melons. Janed and Hottonya as well love-smiley-085.gif and Sweetstuff69

am saddened that Celembrimor needs to take a break for now as i had just a glimpse of her awesome tits, but understand from her thread message and am hopeful she will return. also been checking out Casio1 when i can and her sexy body.

nice set of pics to be fortunate to view and hoping next week i can view the threads more and possibly comment more. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
over a week but have a chance now to update my thread.

1st, i checked out MissG and Vinostyle's threads for their latest posts. both excellent sets of tits on display food-smiley-004.gif saw Casio1 earlier in the week and thrilled by the view.

2nd, the rating list with the beauties and cuties on display. the shy busty amateur that was there today, something about RebeccaBugatti's huge pink areolas smile.gif, Hot-Wife-32, the guests "How Hot Am I" and "Yummy Asian Girls". of course the MissG pic there too on the day with Bustymom34 and TracyDavis. all on the first page of the main page 2thumbs.gif

3rd, missing the lively pms i used to get. certainly an effect of the pandemic and some moving on from the site. now that i'm making more stops into the site, i have a better chance to respond if/when i see them. makes the day a bit better.

looking forward to seeing more on the rating page. the ladies are looking excellent as of late. best wishes to all and a warm welcome to the newest members food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
been only a few days, but less than a week, so it seems i'm getting back into the site more often for reading and viewing. need it after the stress i've been through.

so let me start with the three ladies on the rating page today. first my fave of faves, MissG and her incredible flash! i've told her often how much i enjoy viewing her and this flash is something i needed to see. those magnificent tits of hers! would love to make her feel amazing if could get a hand on those tits. then there's Stinkbomb and her sexy self. also a great set of tits and sexy body. given this list she is the top new rating tits for today (the top tits beside a fave on the list in my opinion). continues a trend of awesome pics. and then the Guest. lovely tits, dark areolas, and milk droplets by her left nipple. as to the question for the title of the pic, there's two methods i can think of i'd employee, if she'd let me. very pretty and hope she'd join to post more.

going back for the few other days, first to note is Justme2020. love the dark hair draped down over her tits and the nipples against the blanket. so wanna be under her at that moment smile.gif again to MissG and Stinkbomb for other amazing pics. Janed too, beautiful grinning smile along with her naked torso. when she's posted upclose of her nipples, spectacular! and the shy busty amateur's had a couple of sexy topless shots. 2thumbs.gif

do want to thank HotHousewife for her compliments. while i enjoy admiring the ladies here and want to be as encouraging as possible, it's also nice to hear that they are reading my words and appreciate what i do in return. it goes a long way for me. i don't expect to get a pm with a pic it (though it certainly makes me feel special when it does) and i don't really do it for that. if you want to, just respond here if you don't want to pm. if i see an excellent pic in the threads or rating page, i will comment regardless. i guess you could say that i like the attention of knowing you like the attention you're receiving. or if you want to say, hey take a second look at me, maybe you missed something. that has happened as well. and some have been noted in my thread afterward because of it. smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
as for today's list....

fave MissG, ever-gorgeous with her top down, tits out, and nipples ready for play. would love to rest my head on her chest and feel her warmth and softness melt my stress away while she strokes my hair. glance up to see her beautiful smile. one of the pics that shows why she's one of my faves wub.gif

Stinkbomb with her awesome tits and sexy body. to reach up and play with them as she straddles me and then lean up and into her cleavage. colorful tattoos on her side and thigh, great pic to make her top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif

Wramoonfal as well, nice set of tits on display and a pretty tattoo on her arm as well 2thumbs.gif

and finally the guest for today. also a fine set of tits on display. thought of sliding hands up her chest and then under her tits to give then a friendly squeeze from either the front or from behind. like how the areolas and nipples stand out with their skin tone too.
LovemInNJ
quickie for this afternoon.

1. MissG, hot office pic. would be a great reason to keep working at the office food-smiley-004.gif
2. Itslina23, great tits, areolas, nipples, cleavage and hair. eager to see more from her.
3. Guest, would be thrilled by the view if i was her neighbor!

awesome pics, ladies. well done food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 8 2020, 04:07 PM)
quickie for this afternoon.

1. MissG, hot office pic.  would be a great reason to keep working at the office food-smiley-004.gif
2. Itslina23, great tits, areolas, nipples, cleavage and hair.  eager to see more from her.
3. Guest, would be thrilled by the view if i was her neighbor!

awesome pics, ladies.  well done food-smiley-004.gif

double up with MissG and Itslina23 on the rating list today smilio14.gif
same with today's Guest, verrrrry sexy 2thumbs.gif

excellent by everyone on the list today. keep it going strong food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
it's a close one, but if i have to choose a top new rating tits between CumForMama and Nigel1968, leaning toward CumForMama.

Nigel1968's hang very nicely in this pic, like the cleavage along with the bright pink areolas and nipples. a pretty topless view indeed 2thumbs.gif

Same goes for CumForMama, but then there's also the necklace dangling at the top of her cleavage and strands of hair to her right. pretty outdoors to take the picture too. that extra bit pushes hers over the top for today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Arrived in time for the switch to the next day. well then, guess i'll have to look at both today and yesterdays smile.gif

1st, MissG. i think if she jogged by and her chest happened to bounce up and down with her stride, my eyes would turn anime and follow along watching adorable sexiness pass by love-smiley-085.gif

2nd, SleepingBooby top new rating tits for today. beautiful round tits, button nipples, excellent cleavage and nice contrast to the striped shirt. quite lovely indeed! food-smiley-004.gif

3rd, not forgetting Itslina23 or CumForMama. while the squished tits look inviting, Itslina's button nipples are wowing me. pretty tits on CumForMama, great figure too. nice smile and like how her long hair drapes down. another excellent pair of pics from these two 2thumbs.gif

4th, Nigel and Skeezit from yesterday, both great sets of tits too. Skeezit with the deep cleavage and pink areolas, Nigel with what appears to be the next pic after the previous topless and shorts from the other day. Awesome you two!

and finally, the two milf guests. both look fantastic showing off their beautiful breasts. would hope to see more of them soon and perhaps as new members. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
excellent couple days of rating lists smilio14.gif

got MissG giving out fansigns with a sample of what she's offering as well as a great glossy shiny pic of her spectacular tits! Itslina23 with an awesome closeup of her right breast as well as both in the same view! CumForMama's cold nipples! Hot-Wife-32 in the shower! BM1587 with her tits, cleavage and nipples! all some amazing pics for rating. very eager to hit the 9's and 10's. and now that i've had more of a chance to view daily (though now in the evenings than the mornings), making the days more enjoyable. thank you ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Potvin5, total top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif

beautiful tits with a great shape to them, amazing cleavage, love the dark areolas and nipples, great accessory of necklace, love the hair too. sexy figure and wearing those leggings. spectacular in all ways! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quickie this morning as i needed the lovely ladies to wake and perk me up for the long day that awaits me. and very happy i did food-smiley-004.gif

no doubt Potvin5 is my choice for top new rating tits for today. gorgeous tits with amazingly deep cleavage. rosy nipples and areolas. bright smile. lovely, lovely hair. such a spectacular picture, the view i needed to wake up this morning smilio14.gif

and not to forget MissG! magnificent melons, topless, and only a pair of jean shorts. ready to go wading in the water and stroll along the beach with our beautiful MissG in a heartbeat! 2thumbs.gif

also noticing Wagner7123 and huge tits on display in the pic! love-smiley-085.gif think they'd be a challenge to grasp in my hands and liking the cleavage showing. the only downside is the piercing which i just cannot get past, not something i've gotten used to no matter who's shown them off over the years. scored her highly as she has a great torso nonetheless smile.gif
LovemInNJ
to cover the last day plus...

wouldn't mind playing a game with MissG! wouldn't mind playing a few games with MissG smilio05.gif especially with seeing the wet tits pic too.

another great front view of Itslina23 and her big tits. great cleavage, wanting to trace her areolas and kiss those button nipples.

fishnet caught a bountiful haul with CuteSweetness's tits and nipples smile.gif

and finally, nice view of Wild Wendy's hangers there. wish i were underneath watching them come ever closer to my mouth smile.gif
LovemInNJ
what am i seeing that looks great on the rating pages the past two days? love-smiley-085.gif

first, the lovely guest with the glasses on today's page, very pretty and great figure and smile!
Fave MissG and her ever exciting body and tits! wub.gif
Wagner with her fine body and huge tits! Top new rating tits for today! Excellent, sexy non-nude pic as well food-smiley-004.gif
CumForMama and the beautiful nymph-like outdoors pic!

yesterday's Wagner, again fine body and tits, pretty face and hair!
CumForMama and the beautiful top-pulled-down pic. Top new rating tits for yesterday! food-smiley-004.gif
MissG....I will never get bored viewing her mesmerizing melons!

and at the time of this post the rating page refreshed, so....

MissG....oh how i'd love to be sitting next to her enjoying and sharing the night together smilio05.gif
love the side view of the guest smile.gif
glad to see JennyReb again and her tits, cleavage and nipples!
finally, like the view of KayKay's huge areolas and nipples. would be in awe to see them for real. top new rating tits for today! food-smiley-004.gif

and shoutout to MissMelons! started my morning perfectly smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
two spectacular faves on the list today! smilio14.gif the radiant, adorable Missguided and the sexy, alluring Hottonya! i've enjoyed so many of their pics and these newest ones are wow!!

Jasy, Fantasy, and Aly all rockin' fantastic topless figures. Aly and her excellent handfuls with great cleavage, areolas, and nipples. Fantasy with amazing curves above and below, hugged by some lovely panties, beautiful breasts, and lovely dark hair. and Jasy my top new rating tits for today, with a torso i so wish i could hug. beautiful tits, face, torso and hair. such a delight to view food-smiley-004.gif

overall an excellent set of pics together today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
first, current day top new rating tits for the day: potvin5! fantastic tits, beautiful face, bright smile, lovely hair. magnificent picture taken! 2thumbs.gif

second, the fave MissGuided and Hottonya posting more excellent pics of themselves. both with vastly different tits and bodies, but both really sexy and alluring food-smiley-004.gif

third, blondebunny44, would be so eager to nibble on those nipples!

yesterday, more of the faves MissGuided and Hottonya = 22.gif
starganz for top new rating tits for that day with those eyedrawing areolas and nipples!

finally, one day further back even more of faves MissGuided and Hottonya. so exciting to see them multiple times this week.

thinking of posting a question here on occasion, to learn and get opinion depending on what i come up with in mind. have one almost ready, just need to figure how to state it.

otherwise, great few days of rating pics ladies! grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
an excellent mix of lovely ladies and their fantastic tits on display tonight smilio10.gif

Cooltomten: looks so soft to hold and fondle, liking the areolas and cleavage too!
MissG: jeans. black top pulled down. magnificent melons out and proud. i so wish i could go to her and give her a great big hug and kiss her all over for all the pics she's ever posted here biggrin.gif
the Guest: pretty tits, kissable lips, eye-catching areolas!
Wild Wendy: great car pic, nice side boob and nipples!
Potvin5: hair, face, smile, tits, nipples....such a delight to view her pics 2thumbs.gif
Blondebunny44: looks like some deep cleavage to enjoy!

so, what can i say? the fave MissG again proves why i enjoy seeing and chatting with her.
Potvin5 keeps standing out as such a sexy woman. can't help but continue her stretch as top new rating tits for the day. and Cooltomten, Wild Wendy, and Blondebunny have the cleave to dive into. food-smiley-004.gif

and so my first curiosity question to add to the thread. thinking about women's areolas and how smooth they must be to the touch. guess this may go to those with the larger ones, but how much does touch excite you there? more because there's more area to touch with mouth/tongue/fingers? less? doesn't matter as long as the entire breast is played with. since i've not been with a lady with large ones, i'm curious. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
catching up on a few days...

today: all looking splendid! 2thumbs.gif
hottiewife13, gorgeous body and smile. would so join her in the shower
hornymom, sexy body and tits, and those areolas are love-smiley-085.gif
dragon2000, also gorgeous body, curves and smile.
fanny1990, fantastic pair of tits! love the cleavage and areola showing too
Guest, beautiful pair with sweet nipples

yesterday, Nice888 looks fantastic, pretty pair pushed together for great cleavage and her areolas stand out so well!

hope to catch up tonight when the pics update for tomorrow food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
whether in the office or with soapy Melons (since soapy Melons at the office is taking it a bit too far) Missguided rocks it superbly with her tits out and thrust forward love-smiley-085.gif

yesterday's guest with the pink lingerie a sight to behold often 2thumbs.gif and today's is va va vooooom wub.gif

forHim, a great return in the tanning booth. really sexy with a fantastic body. awesome to see more pics food-smiley-004.gif

probably top new rating tits go to Nice888. hands would be slip sliding all around trying to massage those magnificent melons. love the shine to those areolas and nipples and makes her cleavage even more inviting. great picture 2thumbs.gif

LovemInNJ
looking over the past few days for the top new rating tits for the week smile.gif

today: Lovingwife! pretty freckles leading down into her cleavage. sweet long nipples to suck on and a nice color too. looks great to squeeze, kiss, and more.

yesterday: great mix of familiar members like JennyReb, Snickerdoodlenurse, and Itslina 2thumbs.gif top new rating tits by TwoOpnMnds with a beautiful pair behind a fishnet type top and the Guest with the french tits has a great pair as well!

quite a few beyond yesterday. may they all continue to post as they are fantastic to start the day viewing food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
took a little longer to get back, but been looking every couple days or so, and must say to the ladies the pics in the rating and thread pages have been rather exciting 22.gif

rating pages
Potvin: true delight to behold
TwoOpnMnds: fantastic set of tits
RainySugar: perfection from top to bottom
Guest with the mexican titties! love-smiley-085.gif
Kelstit: those areolas and nipples
Italia88: sweet tits surrounded in turquoise
Pullotot: sweet tits and areolas
LovingWife: amazing tits and areolas

threads pages, like all the various ones Potvin's posted in, like the blowjob thread as well as the lingerie one 22.gif
Lynette's side boob and mesmerizing eyes (va va va voom!)
JennyReb and Hottonya's shower pics

feel like there was even more like the return of GamerGirl the other time, but this is all i can remember for now food-smiley-004.gif
potvin5
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 20 2020, 09:10 PM)
took a little longer to get back, but been looking every couple days or so, and must say to the ladies the pics in the rating and thread pages have been rather exciting 22.gif

rating pages
Potvin: true delight to behold
TwoOpnMnds: fantastic set of tits
RainySugar: perfection from top to bottom
Guest with the mexican titties!  love-smiley-085.gif
Kelstit: those areolas and nipples
Italia88: sweet tits surrounded in turquoise
Pullotot: sweet tits and areolas
LovingWife: amazing tits and areolas

threads pages, like all the various ones Potvin's posted in, like the blowjob thread as well as the lingerie one  22.gif
Lynette's side boob and mesmerizing eyes (va va va voom!)
JennyReb and Hottonya's shower pics

feel like there was even more like the return of GamerGirl the other time, but this is all i can remember for now food-smiley-004.gif

[attachmentid=258063]
Thank you
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(potvin5 @ Oct 21 2020, 09:41 AM)
[attachmentid=258063]
Thank you

you are very welcome, potvin! and thank you for the post in my thread. superb pic of you showing off your breast and nipple food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
about time i get back and add a new entry smile.gif

first thing, like the guest with the great tits and nipples currently showing. very beautiful bust!
so too with yesterday's guest with the tits out of her striped dress smile.gif
some new pics from Daisy, always a joy!
and blondebunny64 and hornyslutwife on the 25th. wow! love-smiley-085.gif

saw quite a bit on the threads too that was great to search through
- the flirts Cougar and Erikila (and eying up Potvin again) who've lifted their shirts biggrin.gif
- JennyReb's side shot in the shower
- also JennyReb's naked hangers followed by Erikila
- Hot_Mom_III posting her marvelous melons from past postings in the nipple challenge, both from the side and the front love-smiley-085.gif

also great to see so many guests posting for rating as of late. hope they are enjoying the comments they're getting and liking it enough to join and post on the threads as well 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
seemed the threads were quieter this week. rating page looking though 2thumbs.gif

currently up at the time of the post, jenlynn74 and wifebigtits making strong and sexy showings food-smiley-004.gif

yesterday's, the two guests along with jenlynn74, their tits catching my eyes while wifebigtits using other parts and lingerie love-smiley-085.gif

before that, Iloveit with that smile and tits and areolas smilio05.gif

and jj with that sweet side boob shot grinning-smiley-003.gif

in the meantime, hoping to hear from hotties Missguided and MissMelons soon and see how they've been. also getting back to a couple more pms too. eager for the next week
LovemInNJ
closing in on 2500 replies, but more importantly, closing in on 250K views! if i do this right, could be reached by year's end smilio10.gif

and so, to review the rating pics in the last few days...

today:
MrBurns333, the wifey has a great set of tits and nipples!
Shaly69, such pretty tits and smile!
Snickerdoodlenurse, happy to see this fav again!
Guest after the shower, beautiful breasts, would hope she posts more.
Blondebunny44, wow those tits seem to leap from the pic love-smiley-085.gif

yesterday, doubling down on the hotness of Snickerdoodlenurse, mrburns333, and Shaly68 as well as Hornycouple4fun 2thumbs.gif

before that...
the guest with the pink nips smilio05.gif , two more by mrburns333, guest Indian milf, two more from Shaly69, Hottonya 22.gif , and ending this with Nov 9th's Surfroxy23, Quinnow1, IEnjoyIt, and the newly crowned fave Potvin5 because she is a sexy turnon the instant i see her pics.
LovemInNJ
back for my weekly review of all the great and beautiful RMM ladies' tits that have been up for ratings on the main page 2thumbs.gif

for today, looking at Genee and thinking these are outstating tits well-deserving of the title top new rating tits for today. fantastic size and shape, love how they darken into the areolas, and those nipples i am so eager to kiss and suck on. accented more with the pulled up shirt and dark panties. saw them and clicked 10 immediately food-smiley-004.gif

also liked Yole51, wanted to stand behind her and give her a squeeze while next to her as well as give Bigpinks a helping hand with her squeezes, or with her hands on top as mine as i do. bonus of seeing fave Daisy and her naked torso to round out the day smile.gif

going back further through the week, yesterday had another excellent one from Genee, awesome pics by Moparguy and Looking4u2do2 and one astoundingly sexy pic by fave Potvin5!

then there were Moparguy again along with fave forHIM and mrburns333. and then back on the 16th, another incredible one from Potvin5 (she is such a delight!), mrburns333, and that day's top new ratings tits of the day IEnjoyit with her amazing cleavage i wanted to experience along with her gorgeous tits, nipples, areolas, and that pretty face of hers! food-smiley-004.gif

noticed some great posts in the threads. first off DesireKristi's newest pics which only increases the desire for Kristi's ever spectacular tits and figure. i certainly know Potvin5 also supplied plenty of amazing pics in the blowjob thread that had me fantasizing quite a bit smilio05.gif especially forHIM and Potvin5 in forHIM's Member's thread

liking all these pics by the newest members of the site and totally encourage them to post more. great bodies, great tits, totally appreciated food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
happy thanksgiving all! food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.