Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
flirtybabe16
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 9 2017, 06:20 AM)
top new rating tits for today: edged out by Sexyviet 2thumbs.gif

simple full-body frontal shot.  beautiful tits, fine body, sexy legs.  and I like every bit showing.  excellent, Sexyviet!

she edged out Flirtybabe16 only because of the full body shot.  otherwise Flirty's dark areolas and hair would have my attention like a magnet.  beautiful tits and skin tone, can't wait to see what she posts next. food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks Liz. wub.gif Appreciate the beautiful comments! 08.gif smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(flirtybabe16 @ Jun 9 2017, 06:26 AM)
Thanks Liz.  wub.gif  Appreciate the beautiful comments!  :flashMelons:  smilio05.gif

you are very welcome and a warm welcome to RMM as well food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
it's a nip-py day in choosing my top new rating tits for today. and that leads me to Hottie_Me and those strawberry red nipples and Traveler91's chocolaty nips. beautiful, both of you 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Bustybabzeee love-smiley-085.gif

pretty skin tone and darker areolas, nice slope to her tits, and I just the feeling that if I rested my head in her cleavage I would be treated so well with her pressing her tits next to me 2thumbs.gif
flirtybabe16
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 11 2017, 10:31 AM)
top new rating tits for today: Bustybabzeee  love-smiley-085.gif

pretty skin tone and darker areolas, nice slope to her tits, and I just the feeling that if I rested my head in her cleavage I would be treated so well with her pressing her tits next to me   2thumbs.gif

food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif
jamf21
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 11 2017, 10:31 AM)
top new rating tits for today: Bustybabzeee  love-smiley-085.gif

pretty skin tone and darker areolas, nice slope to her tits, and I just the feeling that if I rested my head in her cleavage I would be treated so well with her pressing her tits next to me  2thumbs.gif

Agreed. The contrast is appealing indeed. But a little too much sag imo. Guess it must be just me.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(flirtybabe16 @ Jun 11 2017, 10:58 AM)
food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

thanks Flirty! smilio05.gif hope you like what I'm about to post next food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(jamf21 @ Jun 11 2017, 11:06 AM)
Agreed. The contrast is appealing indeed. But a little too much sag imo. Guess it must be just me.

everyone notices and likes different things, and that's good! I've noticed hers sags, but depending on the pic posted, sometimes it turns it into something great. certainly enjoy the variety the RMM ladies provide.

glad you read and posted, much appreciated food-smiley-004.gif

LovemInNJ
so many fantastic tits it's hard to pick just one today because of the different presentations.

top new rating tits for today though will go to Flirtybabe 2thumbs.gif great full body shot with her amazing tits and dark areolas and nipples. the title helps too, listing that she's naked and horny. so sexy I'd wanna help her out in any way she'd like blush.gif

then there's Oshen with her beautiful tanned tits. I never quite enjoyed pierced nipples but no denying the tits look fantastic.
agree with Shawna's title that hers are great handfuls
wanna be chest to chest with Cumwhisky
Jamf21's pic is hot with those round tits and lovely nipple showing
and wanna try some other positions with Noodleme86 including what I commented for her pic.

so there are six gorgeous pics by our RMM ladies imo today and each delightful in their own way. can't wait to see what each of them post next. 2thumbs.gif
flirtybabe16
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 12 2017, 06:37 AM)
so many fantastic tits it's hard to pick just one today because of the different presentations.

top new rating tits for today though will go to Flirtybabe 2thumbs.gif great full body shot with her amazing tits and dark areolas and nipples. the title helps too, listing that she's naked and horny.  so sexy I'd wanna help her out in any way she'd like blush.gif

then there's Oshen with her beautiful tanned tits.  I never quite enjoyed pierced nipples but no denying the tits look fantastic.
agree with Shawna's title that hers are great handfuls
wanna be chest to chest with Cumwhisky
Jamf21's pic is hot with those round tits and lovely nipple showing
and wanna try some other positions with Noodleme86 including what I commented for her pic.

so there are six gorgeous pics by our RMM ladies imo today and each delightful in their own way.  can't wait to see what each of them post next.  2thumbs.gif

Thanks Liz love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif Appreciate the comments! I'd love to have you help out wink.gif wink.gif Glad you enjoyed it! 08.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(flirtybabe16 @ Jun 12 2017, 12:31 PM)
Thanks Liz  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  Appreciate the comments! I'd love to have you help out  wink.gif  wink.gif Glad you enjoyed it! :flashMelons:  food-smiley-004.gif

blush.gif smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
pretty sure I have Noodleme76 on my faves list and today's rating pic just confirms why. one beautiful tit out for view. may as well be a toga with it hanging free. amazing color between the skin and areola and her hair is mmmmmmm! necklace too. overall, a stunning woman that I am glad is posting once more food-smiley-004.gif

and as for top new rating tits for today: Oshen love-smiley-085.gif

great outdoor pic of her tits at the bar. everything I enjoyed in her first pic enhanced by the rest of her torso. only thing I don't like by preference is the pierced nipples, but otherwise I'd be at the other end of the bar glancing her way blushing as I admire her body blush.gif
LovemInNJ
first thing's first, for the fave Noodleme76, definitely ready to play with you. I'm focused on your tits, so I'd lean over and fondle and kiss them, but if you were to gently push my head down lower I'd be more to make it happy there for you too. great body and nice tan lines 2thumbs.gif

and for top new rating tits for today: stuck between Jen44 and Crog19851 love-smiley-085.gif

this time it's the color. Jen has such beautiful light skin that accents her pink areolas and nipples so well. and Crog's b&w pic is spectacular, capturing a lovely lady with beautiful eyes and a sweet smile so well. 2thumbs.gif

LovemInNJ
I see fave Noodleme76 is waiting for something special. certainly wouldn't let her wait very long to satisfy that hot sexy body of hers. lovely on top as well as below. so exciting 22.gif

and top new rating tits for today: Shawna love-smiley-085.gif

who could refuse a hug from a beautiful pair of huge tits like hers? not me, I'd hug her close and tight against my chest and hum in delight the whole time. wouldn't mind if she pulled my face down into her cleavage. maybe if I'm sitting she could also straddle my lap. no matter the scenario, would be a great thing with hers food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Cumwhisky keeping the rating board hot with her beautiful tits out for view. again, so wanting to hug her close and then sit down so that I can bury my face in her cleavage. she takes so many fine front views that she makes me curious about a side view or upward from the ground, something to add more variety, like her little milk spillage 2thumbs.gif

and now for the top new rating tits for today: Missk69 2thumbs.gif
similar to Cumwhisky's, her big beautiful tits have some wicked sweet nipples. she is also longer term RMM'er as you can probably find many posts of hers in threads, and if lucky, several fine pic from the past. since this one is up, wanting to caress and nuzzle them. a good pic to return with food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
been pulled away though I'd been scoring the pics over the weekend, so will briefly note my top set of tits for Sat - Mon and get back on track tomorrow.

Saturday: Ninja love-smiley-085.gif the wife's tits were a great size and the outfit accented her size as well as enhanced her sexy body

Sunday: Marilynn530XXX smile.gif cute face with chin tucked to her huge tits

Monday: BillyB 2thumbs.gif great smile and great tits. great view of fave Sweettits as well
LovemInNJ
first today, there's Cumwhisky and her amazing wood-inducing tits! starting at those sweet, soft tits, I get 22.gif imagining all that she could do. and then with all the other pics she's posted of herself, especially in her recent poll thread, I get a little hip thrust at the same time. so sexy and beautiful!

and now, for top new rating tits for today: Melonsareus love-smiley-085.gif
sleek, sexy shape. nice nipples on her tits. wishing to hug/hold that torso close. quite amazing and hoping to see more from her 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmm, wonderful pic by Cumwhisky today. Good question too: "Would you tell my husband??" that would all depend. if it was a compliment to say he's got a fine looking wife? perhaps. that he is a lucky man to have such a sexy woman? perhaps. that she's got some tantalizing tits, that I'd wanna taste her, that she gets me 22.gif from all the extra special pics posted in her thread? hmmmm, maybe better for her ears only wink.gif but overall a fine frontal pic food-smiley-004.gif

and top new rating tits for today: Tacobaby! simply a beautiful pair of wet tits, great skin color, dark hair, sweet reddish nipples, and just a delight to look at here. so wish I could enjoy more in some way 2thumbs.gif

one thing did confuse me looking at the rating page. pic up by AussieMelons1 looked familiar like I'd seen it rather recently. then I scroll down to the other recently added pics and see 2 with blue shorts I'm sure I'd seen before. scrolled down the rating page and boom, see the blue shorts under Unregistered User. perhaps AussieMelons1 is breaking out on her own and will post more under this name? popc1.gif
LovemInNJ
awesome rating page day, lots to mention this time around smilio14.gif

top new rating tits for today: splitting it between Tacobaby and Ninja love-smiley-085.gif

Tacobaby's tits look so big and beautiful playing peek-a-boo out of her shirt while Ninja's wife looks spectacular hanging as they are. couldn't decide between the pairs so both are on top 2thumbs.gif

came very close to adding Traveler91 because the small pic got me to go in and look at the enlarged pic, but there the quality of the pic dropped for some reason. looks fantastic otherwise, but so wanted to see a clearer enlarged pic

and then there's Melonsareus love-smiley-085.gif what gets me to view hers more in my comparison this morning is the map features overlaid on her two pics. certainly different and a welcome addition to her already lovely body. works for me!

and a quick shout out to Natash regarding the kitty pic I commented on last night blush.gif

awesome day food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another close one today. while I like the close up of Mmmarie's tit with the circular areola and nipple, Tacobaby's body pic looks great too 2thumbs.gif could say they share the title today. so I will; they are the top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Melonsareus love-smiley-085.gif

this pic shows her many outstanding curves, from her tits to her hips to her thighs. beautiful outfit, sexy pose. very well done 2thumbs.gif

was also considering Ms. Pink. great how her tits look and those nipples popping out 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
finding that selecting a top new rating tits for today is quite difficult because there are so many fine body and terrific tits on display! love-smiley-085.gif

Tacobaby and that amazing side boob pic!
Greg421's friend in jean shorts showing off her hot nude top!
KB2007's tits and areolas!
Brittany's pretty titties!
Vegasgirl's gumdrop nipples!
Mmmarie in black and white!
Mel8888's tanned torso!
Shawna's busty beauties!

each one so amazing in her own right that I can't decide just one or a couple in this set eight. just a great way to start the day smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
now this is how to start the week, with oodles and oodles of beautiful boobies! smilio14.gif while I started going down the list thinking it was going to be a difficult decision for choosing one as the top new rating tits for today. but then I landed on one that just blew me away and I knew she was the one. and that one is Jessinta!

beautiful pink nipples that she mentions at the start. the tip of those beautiful tits I wanna cup, squeeze, and tease so tenderly. terrific torso to hug and hold and cannot ignore those eyes or her long dark hair. one look and I was hooked.

my only reservation is if it is a recent picture. the reason I say this is that the other pic in the profile has it's first comment dated in 2012. so when I see only two pics kinda wondering if I had missed it before. then again, i wrote the only comment on it as of this morning, and with how attractive her photo is, i can't imagine it would have been ignored until now either. so i will assume it is brand new, as such, then a welcome back to you as well Jessinta! food-smiley-004.gif

otherwise I'd have to choose between Vegasgirl's nipples, KelliB's side view and areolas, Greg421's friend's torso, and Ms. Pink's big ones love-smiley-085.gif

LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Danster58! love-smiley-085.gif

don't care what her score says, her shapely body and skin tone with those legs, great tits, and looong dark hair. just fantastic and I would encourage to post more. great first pic food-smiley-004.gif

Ms. Pink certainly grabbed my attention with her milk torpedos. if she leaned over me I'd try to drink as much of her as I could. wonder what else she'll post next. Vegasgirl still wins me over with this underboob shot and KelliB1450 and Tacobaby's tits out as they are, both amazing. but I had to give it to Danster58 because of the full body shot of all her amazing parts and seeing a smile with dark hair, delightful smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Ms. Pink and her "thick tips" love-smiley-085.gif

long thick nipples perfect for sucking on. big beautiful tits hanging overhead. wanting to reach up and squeeze them and guide them to my mouth. think if her colorful hair was visible it may've made her pic even better but that's just me. overall a great pic in a series of great pics she's posted as of late 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: eying Snoopy05's wife and KB2007's pics today 2thumbs.gif

tanned arms pushing the lighter skin tone tits together with those pink areolas and nipples in view. nice accent of colors with a fine pair love-smiley-085.gif

beautiful tits surrounded by red cloth and peeking around are some pretty areolas and nipples and the overall view of her chest is just spectacular!

both of you, awesome pics! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Tacobaby! 2thumbs.gif

black and white of her sexy self including her beautiful tits. add in the red white and blue hat for a splash of color and we're ready for the weekend!
food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for this weekend...

yesterday/Saturday: Mel8888! total hot torso with tits, nips, hips, and lips that tantalize and stimulate 22.gif add in the dark hair above and just a hint below, a delight for the eyes! food-smiley-004.gif

today/Sunday: Tacobaby! beautiful in the sunlight, great tits with nice round areolas and cleavage I'd wanna rest my chin in before kissing that skin and working my way around each breast. huggably squeezable too, one awesome pic food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: splitting it between PGP09 and Bigkal15 2thumbs.gif

PGP09 has some fine oiled beauties in her hands, but I wish they were in mine. great cleavage and the nipples look sweet to suck on and flick with a tongue. nice nails too, imagine they'd feel great running down my back gently and with a little playfulness (for other example of hot fingernails I refer to Michelle M)

as for Bigkal15, the friend has a pretty set of tits there. a simple uplift of the shirt kind of pic, but I like the view, including the button nipples. I'd look her up and down often if I could.

neat pics by all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Tacobaby!

And using my imagination..... I'd feel how soft and warm those beautiful tits are from behind her. whether leaning over her chair or if she'd sit on my lap. especially after seeing this lovely side view of her Melons! and if she stood up right there, a great naked boobie hug or a quick plant of my face between them. smile.gif so far over a dozen pics and I've noticed how often I've named Tacobaby as a top set of daily tits. may add her soon to the faves list. every angle, every pic, a beautiful woman 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: JasonandOlivia love-smiley-085.gif

beautiful smooth skin with pretty, round areolas and nipples staring back. a simple pic worth viewing several times 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
a very rare thing indeed, but no top new rating tits for today coz.gif but the reason has been noted some time back and I'm sticking with it.

however, been noticing some fantastic pics posted in the threads by the members and faves. like the one by Snoopy in the Top Melons thread. of course JD DDD40 has been spectacular with the different positions and views and explanations depending on which thread she's responded in. Mel8888 as well with her gifs.

and I can't not mention Michelle M and how awesome she's been to me. always smile looking at her smile and that sexy beautiful body of hers blush.gif probably would try to do more with her if it were even possible. ah, how she starts my day food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Ninja! 2thumbs.gif

a simple pic of his wife riding. shirt hitched up high enough for her beautiful tits to show. also like the way her head's turned and using her hair to cover her face instead of having to hide it with a mark over it (wouldn't take points off if used, say, a black dot to cover, but this makes it look more natural). if it were me, I don't know how long I could last before I'd reach up and massage her chest.

a well-done photo indeed food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Tacobaby!

totally naked, totally hot, and if she's sending me to my room, I hope she's following me back smile.gif pictures continue to be exciting and a delight to view food-smiley-004.gif

also a fine pic from veteran Rmm'er Monkey19! always displays her evenly tanned body with the darker areolas and looking great in every position. glad to see her posts again food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
rough day, not sure about a top new rating tits for the day as nothing's popping out at me as outstanding. Got User Name with big tits out, but half of it is covered up including the nipple. has potential but just not feeling it this time. and KelliB's pic is so tiny it's hard to look at the details. great size, but just can't see her like she's so far away. covering up herself as well and that title of "Last One"....a shame if it is her last one.

maybe i'll change my mind when I return later, but for now, just can't give the title to any today sad.gif
LovemInNJ
now this list for today's rating page is something sweeeet! battle for the top new rating tits for today between Mmmarie and KellieB and giving the title to KellieB! 2thumbs.gif

both a fine pair with a front view. the thing about Mmmarie's is that it so focused on the tits that it feels like the pic is cramming all of her beautiful breasts into a small picture box. shadow in the pic also hides the view a bit too. the same can be said of KellieB's but with the pic in the long view, can see the neck, bit of hair, and an arm. which also then shows off how deep her cleavage is. that bit more is just the edge she needs to be the top new rating tits for today grinning-smiley-003.gif

and then JD DDD's contribution for the theme of kitty shots.... smilio09.gif ! an amazing shot of her shaved kitty! she's posted a lot through the threads, so when you combine this view with the rest of her naked self, you know she's got a bangin' body from head to toe! beautiful and looks yummy JD DDD 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like the great tits have come out full force today smilio14.gif

first, top new rating tits: Mel8888 love-smiley-085.gif it's really the whole package presented of her, i.e., her amazing smile, hair, gorgeous tits and body. poses are beautiful and definitely check her out a few times with each pic. sometimes get such naughty thought looking her over too 22.gif between this and the thread pic, a delight!

KelliB a close second, looking up at those big tits and pretty lips/mouth. angled to imagine reaching up and squeezing hers. pull her close to feel those tits against my skin. 22.gif

and cannot forget fave Natash with that long dark hair, divine tits and freckled chest and the pendant that draws my eye to the center of her torso. always feel the need to comment on her pics because she is that gorgeous! and the bonus of scrolling further down to see her contribution to the current contest theme. only way (besides actually seeing her body in motion) would be a full body shot, one from the front, the other from the back. either way, always gets me wishing to 03.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmm, great sets on the rating page again! 2thumbs.gif

first off, a welcome back to Pkp123, a beauty that had quite a few quality pics posted in the past. creamy light skin, perfectly sized tits with pretty, darker areolas, sweet cleavage and lips. she was a fave then and still is now food-smiley-004.gif

and for top new rating tits for today: JasonandOlivia!

beautiful tits floating in the water, fine size and looks like it would be easy to sit next to her. maybe lift them up and tease the nipples. overall, a nice outdoor shot food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Kat1990 love-smiley-085.gif

love the look of dark areolas and nipples on much lighter skin. something about it is a real turn on. add in the pretty shirt pulled up and bra down, a really nice pic overall. hope there'll be more posted soon! food-smiley-004.gif

don't know how often i'll comment on the pussy rating pics, but will say that fave Sweettits always looks great above and below, so it's great seeing her posting here. also really liking PGP09's. shaved, ready, smilio09.gif -able, and great view of the tits and face as well!

and finally, I don't think there's anything Michelle M posts that doesn't turn me on. this newest pic of her in the yoga outfit stretching out.... 22.gif if I was near her I'd be horny all the time. looks so hot there. makes me think of a question I wanted to ask here but didn't think many would answer if I did. regarding outfits like that or that Fabletics collection. but I thought not to ask since I wasn't sure if anyone could say they've worn outfits like that and how they like it or would pose with it here. but don't miss Michelle M in it, glad I did! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
double post for top new rating tits for today since I missed yesterday:

for Saturday: PGP09 love-smiley-085.gif

main reason is because it's a great torso shot. beautiful large tits aglow in the sunlight. pretty, suckable, pink areolas and nipples. kissable lips. overall a lovely lady to view.

and then there's fave Natash showing off her beauties. don't even need to see her screen name when her freckled chest and necklace that lays right at the top of her cleavage. sweet nipples and dark hair. I go gaga every time I see her posting another pic, can't get enough of her. really helps start the day off right blush.gif

for today: Tacobaby! also a fine torso shot. tits are out and wishing I was able to hold them up, that's how tantalizing they are in this pic. also has the necklaces resting at the top of her cleavage and not sure what bottoms she's wearing but if jeans, then awesome! rest my head there and I'm in heaven.

three beautiful tits from three beautiful women food-smiley-004.gif

and JD DDD40, already a well-established hot body and top, two great pussy pics on the rating page. made sure my 10s were added to her score 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Marielsa! love-smiley-085.gif

doesn't get any newer than hers. lovely brunette with beautiful tits and areolas! pretty eyes and lips, nice long hair and hot in that outfit. hope she'll post a few more pics while she's here, but for now, an excellent first pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

but also liking Janed's pic. drawn in by those candy pink nipples ready for sucking on, and that closed lip smile so pretty. just makes me wanna kiss her all over her torso. love-smiley-077.gif

and KB2007's friend has some pretty tits too. simple pic, but like how she's sticking them out for view. would hold them up from below with delight if she straddled. that and rest my head there teasing the nipples. awesome pic 2thumbs.gif

And of course JD DDD leading the pack with the pretty pussy pics grinning-smiley-003.gif

great way to start Monday ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
first things first, top new rating tits for today: Marielsa smilio14.gif

saw today's pic in her profile yesterday while rating the other pic and knew then that if it made it to the rating page she was going to be a repeat title holder. gorgeous everything, tits, skin, areolas, torso, hair, smile. the boys in Portugal better take notice of her walking down the street and treat her right because they will be treated to a young beauty if they do. Spectacular pics Marielsa! food-smiley-004.gif

Charged's pic asks if her areolas are too big. all I know is that the bigger they are the longer I get to lick my tongue over them to cover all the area they take up. besides, on her they look fantastic 2thumbs.gif

Cathyweston....intriguing to throw her ph# in the title. if I trusted the # I'd consider sending, but never know who's reading on the other side. bold for sure.

KB2007's friend is posted there again, and again one hot woman love-smiley-085.gif if I were on top I see myself kneading those lovely tits. next to her, perhaps playing with her nipples. either way, she's got a spectacular body! 2thumbs.gif

and JD DDD40 looks like a strong winner for the theme for the prize. not only is hers pretty, this is probably one of the best displays of her body overall, simple, classy look with a great background too. Spectacular, JD DDD40 food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
calling this a double whammy as not only are her tits the top new rating tits for today, but the pussy pic for the contest also looks fantastic, and that means it must be Claire30 smilio14.gif

beautiful front view as she squeezes her left. dark hair, nice fingernails, beige top dropped to reveal her tits sort of blends in with her skin, and a speck of blue suggesting jeans as well. overall one attractive naked torso! then a quick scroll down shows her pretty pussy as well. all over the same creamy skin and pretty to look at. not too sure what else I can say about it though. what I'm thinking though is I'd smilio09.gif & 03.gif in a heartbeat if offered. curious what her pic would look like showing the entire front at the same time wub.gif

as an early thanks, just about to surpass 55K views and ahead of schedule for hitting 60K by year's end. other than hoping some of the ladies would post here as a thanks (not that I'm asking, should be totally up to them) not sure what else to offer. some days the entries are short summaries, others long paragraphs. guess both do the trick. but as always, thank you for viewing and messages appreciated food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: stuck between Asdfghjklkjh and Tacobaby 2thumbs.gif

Asdfghjklkjh has the big tits (this time one in her mouth!), the long hair, and the amazing earrings! and Tacobaby lounging outside letting her tits soak up the sun. just having such a hard time trying to say one is better than the other when both pics are so different yet both awesome in their own way. guess it's a split title today grinning-smiley-003.gif
natash57
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 12 2017, 06:24 AM)
looks like the great tits have come out full force today smilio14.gif

first, top new rating tits: Mel8888  love-smiley-085.gif  it's really the whole package presented of her, i.e., her amazing smile, hair, gorgeous tits and body.  poses are beautiful and definitely check her out a few times with each pic.  sometimes get such naughty thought looking her over too  22.gif between this and the thread pic, a delight!

KelliB a close second, looking up at those big tits and pretty lips/mouth.  angled to imagine reaching up and squeezing hers.  pull her close to feel those tits against my skin.  22.gif

and cannot forget fave Natash with that long dark hair, divine tits and freckled chest and the pendant that draws my eye to the center of her torso.  always feel the need to comment on her pics because she is that gorgeous!  and the bonus of scrolling further down to see her contribution to the current contest theme.  only way (besides actually seeing her body in motion) would be a full body shot, one from the front, the other from the back.  either way, always gets me wishing to  03.gif

Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments! I'll try to oblige! smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(natash57 @ Jul 20 2017, 01:59 PM)
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments! I'll try to oblige! smile.gif

you are very welcome, Natash! love-smiley-077.gif it is truly a pleasure to view your pics whenever you post them food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
slight difference for the top new rating tits for today. Marielsa is on a roll with the pics she's posted and I can't deny it to her because that body and her tits are just spectacular! 2thumbs.gif but I want to give it to someone else as well, and as I viewed the rest of the list, Claire30 came back into view as well. shirt down to show off her beautiful tits, light skin with darker areolas. shirt hitched up to show off her shaved kitty that again excites and tantalizes. hands where I'd want mine to be. just can't help glancing back and forth at the two of them

two top sets of rating tits for today and overall some fine tits and kitties posted for a Friday smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jul 21 2017, 06:19 AM)
slight difference for the top new rating tits for today.  Marielsa is on a roll with the pics she's posted and I can't deny it to her because that body and her tits are just spectacular!  2thumbs.gif but I want to give it to someone else as well, and as I viewed the rest of the list, Claire30 came back into view as well.  shirt down to show off her beautiful tits, light skin with darker areolas.  shirt hitched up to show off her shaved kitty that again excites and tantalizes.  hands where I'd want mine to be.  just can't help glancing back and forth at the two of them

two top sets of rating tits for today and overall some fine tits and kitties posted for a Friday smilio14.gif

hard to ignore Claire30 and Marielsa's entries today. both fine, shapely, sexy women that have been getting my attention as of late and both again top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

also had to mention Ms Pink and asdfghjklkjh's pics. if Ms Pink offered them as she does in her pic, I'd be on them in an instant. and Asdfghjklkjh's are a pair I'd wanna squeeze and have part of me wrapped up by.

fine pics by all again today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
can't help it, with Claire30 showing off everything in this latest pic in her series, got call her the top new rating tits for today yet again and pondering adding her to my faves list because her body drives me wild the moment I first go to it 22.gif amazing tits, fine size with big dark areolas, hot thighs, and beautiful pussy showing, just can't turn away

xxxAngel, Bkylibr, and Asdfghjklkjh all look great as well, huge tits for sure in varied ways of a frontal view. each pair I'd be quite happy resting my head on them a moment before (hopefully) turning them on by playing/sucking on the nipples. then have some fun in their cleavage at some point. all awesome in there own way.

on the side, I was looking through some of the threads last night while watching the end of the WSOP tournament and came across the excellent verification pic by Katie Smith. have enjoyed since she first posted (her naked torso and jeans pic is so sexy) and glad to see she's verified herself in that thread 2thumbs.gif also DesireKristi in both black and white nighties....wish she were coming to my bed 2thumbs.gif Sweettits too and her marvelous melons.

made for a good night and great morning. fantastic pics, ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
once more it is the sweet and sexy Marielsa taking the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif what more is there to say that hasn't already been said? body from head to toe magnificent!

and in the pussy rating pics, there's Claire30 and Cyberdebb. both sporting beautiful ones that look inviting to smilio09.gif and 03.gif hot pics, both of you food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.