Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 4 2016, 04:36 PM)
HappyHumpday babe, every week my trip to NYC gets closer;) !
If you were just looking over my shoulder id be gettin it all ready for u! Muahhhh 2thumbs.gif

yummmmmm Misthis! you know, if I was that close to look over your shoulder, you'd feel something poking against you wink.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 4 2016, 04:49 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif

every day you make me love-smiley-085.gif + 22.gif + wanna 03.gif & smilio09.gif you.

blush.gif
LovemInNJ
lots of pretty tits this morning smilio14.gif

Two faves posted today, Grob1963 and Natash57. Grob posts terrific pics of her tits as well as beautiful ones in various styles of dress. Natash's tits and nipple flashes drive me wild. often rush over to their threads whenever I see that they've recently post pic and have never been dissatisfied. both are lovely women and a joy to view smile.gif

reviewing the list one last time since I have two in mind, I give the edge and the top new rating tits to Hot MILF 17. the mesh dress looks nice on his wife's body plus I like how her tits stretch the material on top as well as let the lighter skin show through. can see why he's proud to show her off 2thumbs.gif

Eskimopie was up there as well, but being this is a color version of one that I believe put her on top the other day, seemed more of an encore of her shapely body. sexy legs, beautiful breast out, she is lovely too, no doubt about it.
LovemInNJ
quite a beautiful array of tits for rating this morning. four of them really caught my eye love-smiley-085.gif :

Amberlina: those tits against the wood surface...makes me wish she were laying down pressing them against me. plus a lovely face and pink lips from what is shown

Booberry: would love to taste her tongue.gif looks yummy

RL18765: dark hair cascading over pretty, suckable tits

Vanessa: a great front view of beautiful breasts

overall, I enjoyed Amberlina the most. fantastic torso shot and her face adds so much more to it. of course if she was on me like that she's gonna feel a swelling bump after a few seconds, but hope it would bring an even bigger smile. so Amberlina, you are my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
Hot MILF 17
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 5 2016, 06:13 AM)
lots of pretty tits this morning smilio14.gif

Two faves posted today, Grob1963 and Natash57.  Grob posts terrific pics of her tits as well as beautiful ones in various styles of dress.  Natash's tits and nipple flashes drive me wild.  often rush over to their threads whenever I see that they've recently post pic and have never been dissatisfied.  both are lovely women and a joy to view smile.gif

reviewing the list one last time since I have two in mind, I give the edge and the top new rating tits to Hot MILF 17.  the mesh dress looks nice on his wife's body plus I like how her tits stretch the material on top as well as let the lighter skin show through.  can see why he's proud to show her off  2thumbs.gif

Eskimopie was up there as well, but being this is a color version of one that I believe put her on top the other day, seemed more of an encore of her shapely body.  sexy legs, beautiful breast out, she is lovely too, no doubt about it.

Thanks
LovemInNJ
7 lovely sets of tits, 6 in some variation of a front view. How to decide which one should be the top new rating tits for today? looking at how they're displayed and after two looks through the list I come up with two, Blondiefriend and Vanessa. Blondiefriend shows off some really nice breasts with sweet nipples on them. as a side note, think what also helps is before I wrote this I found a second pic of her in the tiny T-shirt thread in a white shirt that gave her some awesome cleavage and showed off a really sexy figure. then with Vanessa, her large tits stick out with some large dark areolas that one would want to cup and fondle. when I looked at their profiles, I see both are quite new to the site as well. not sure who has the edge as both have different overall qualities compared to the other. and they're both beautiful, that's the dilemma. only thing I can use as a deciding factor is age, and thus give it to Blondiefriend. but know that Vanessa has everything going for her as well, so to you both I welcome you to RMM and hope you get to enjoy the site during your time here food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
almost feels like a rematch from yesterday as I comes down to both Blondiefriend and Vanessa. and again while I like the view of Vanessa's tits, Blondiefriend's has a bit more detail? like the opened button shirt, the freckles on her chest, those candy button nipples, fingernail... hope that clears up what I mean. also, I feel that if the right day comes along, I will be happy to give Vanessa the top honors. but for now, Blondiefriend is my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
and on a separate note, a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and milfs of RMM! thank you for sharing your sexy sweet mom bodies and hope your day is wonderful however you spend it food-smiley-004.gif blush.gif
LovemInNJ
only a few ladies on the rating page, so I think I can get away with this:

Blondiefriend: another fantastic laying down pic of some fine tits and nipples. looking at hers and wanna nuzzle my head between them

ForHIM: wonderful under shot of some beautiful tits.

Vanessa: beautiful tits pulled out of a pretty shirt

three great pics, three sexy ladies, and all my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
looking over the rating list, if I were to apply the normal standards I may have to make it a three way tie between Alwaysme43, Amberlina, and Eskimopie. all three have posted quality pic of their beautiful busts and selves and it has been increasingly difficult to decide between them because they look that hot. but when you post a pic of your tits 5x like Vanessa has, kinda hard to ignore it. so while the trio will take top honors, I'm sliding Vanessa in as well for that creativity 2thumbs.gif the four of you are my top new rating tits for today! wonderful pics all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Eskimopie! not only a beautiful torso, but that hat and having the one "drawstring" for a lack of what to call it over her left nipple looks amazing. wondering what would happen if the end of the string was brushed over her nipple and how she'd react. 2thumbs.gif
misthis
What day is it babe? Muahhhh LMNNJ😘😘, got em all cleaned up for you wish you could help me with some lotion!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 11 2016, 06:34 PM)
What day is it babe? Muahhhh LMNNJ😘😘, got em all cleaned up for you wish you could help me with some lotion!

I felt this week's pics were going to be outstanding and I was right smilio10.gif smilio14.gif

and would love to lotion you up wherever you wanted it 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Eskimopie! showing off her sun kissed skin and nipples. squeezing her breast. a delight to view every time 2thumbs.gif

and then there' the nj Sexymilf herself. a beautiful picture of her torso, lovely large tits and eyes closed with a smile in ecstasy. a wonderful milf I'd love to have on top of me 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
from Becca to Voodoo Queen, everyone's displaying their best on the rating page today. so I will suspend the top new tits for today and bask in the beauty that is our RMM ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 13 2016, 07:32 AM)
from Becca to Voodoo Queen, everyone's displaying their best on the rating page today.  so I will suspend the top new tits for today and bask in the beauty that is our RMM ladies  food-smiley-004.gif

looks like round 2 of the "Battle of the Tens" on the rating page today. right off the bat I'm going to give a grinning-smiley-003.gif to ForHIM's pic of those winning nipples. so big and suckable, a delight for the eyes and, guessing, mouth! another shoutout to Sexymilf and her rockin' body. even though I cannot actually "insert" as her pic title suggests, she always captivates me smilio05.gif

other than that I just can't decide between Alwaysme43, Blondiefriend, Eskimopie425, and Sweettits4627. they all have such gorgeous melons every time they post theirs that seeing them all in one day is spectacular, and I can't ruin that by picking one. 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 14 2016, 11:23 AM)
looks like round 2 of the "Battle of the Tens" on the rating page today.  right off the bat I'm going to give a  grinning-smiley-003.gif to ForHIM's pic of those winning nipples.  so big and suckable, a delight for the eyes and, guessing, mouth!  another shoutout to Sexymilf and her rockin' body.  even though I cannot actually "insert" as her pic title suggests, she always captivates me  smilio05.gif

other than that I just can't decide between Alwaysme43, Blondiefriend, Eskimopie425, and Sweettits4627.  they all have such gorgeous melons every time they post theirs that seeing them all in one day is spectacular, and I can't ruin that by picking one.  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

Round 3 and we still have a gorgeous quartet of Alwaysm43, Blondiefriend, ForHIM, and Sweettits4627. thought by now I'd have a clear cut winner, but will have to declare that those I've mentioned over this weekend are all top new rating tits for this weekend. all spectacular love-smiley-085.gif
Alwaysme43
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 15 2016, 08:44 AM)
Round 3 and we still have a gorgeous quartet of Alwaysm43, Blondiefriend, ForHIM, and Sweettits4627.  thought by now I'd have a clear cut winner, but will have to declare that those I've mentioned over this weekend are all top new rating tits for this weekend.  all spectacular  love-smiley-085.gif

Ty sooo much tongue.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Alwaysme43 @ May 15 2016, 07:47 PM)
Ty sooo much tongue.gif

you are very welcome! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
split for the two ladies today. Alwaysme43, amazing close up nipple and Sweettits4627, amazing full view of breasts. both top new rating tits for today! 2thumbs.gif
Alwaysme43
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 16 2016, 06:12 AM)
split for the two ladies today.  Alwaysme43, amazing close up nipple and Sweettits4627, amazing full view of breasts.  both top new rating tits for today!  2thumbs.gif

I think sweettits has me beat she has amazing melons smile.gif but ty
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Alwaysme43 @ May 16 2016, 08:32 AM)
I think sweettits has me beat she has amazing melons smile.gif  but ty

to me you both look fantastic. that's why it's so difficult to decide on most days. so glad you both post food-smiley-004.gif
Alwaysme43
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 16 2016, 06:52 PM)
to me you both look fantastic. that's why it's so difficult to decide on most days.  so glad you both post  food-smiley-004.gif

Well there is more waiting to be approved
LovemInNJ
a nice start to today 2thumbs.gif

one of my faves Myeong posted again. beautiful light skinned C cups with dark areolas looking so squeezable and suckable. always delights me smile.gif

and now for the top new rating tits for today: Beccasdream! love-smiley-085.gif long hair always catches my eye and when she shows, I look. one of the best when using b&w photos, and you can still see the tan line even with the lack of colors. leaning forward with pretty lips closing in.... a great way to start the day 2thumbs.gif
Alwaysme43
2thumbs.gif tongue.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Alwaysme43 @ May 17 2016, 08:30 PM)
2thumbs.gif  tongue.gif

ohmy.gif smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Anny123! 2thumbs.gif

first thing that draws me in, those amazing areola with the candy button nipples. then the entire chest in general with the light skin and overall look of their softness. and finally, the dark hair draped over the upper portion. a vision of loveliness to start the day right. so awesome!

and as a side note for today, so excited to see what Misthis posts next. may not be on until late tonight if at all today, but the anticipation for her is growing blush.gif
misthis
HappyDay LMNNJ! Ready for you to lotion me up😉
Muahhh Babe love-smiley-085.gif
misthis
misthis
misthis
Dont know why that did that sorry! Stupid computer😡
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ May 18 2016, 02:57 PM)

Sweet view hun.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 18 2016, 04:57 PM)

that's allright. as long as I get to see that sexy you it's all good love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif
misthis
Thanks baby!
crimson
QUOTE(misthis @ May 18 2016, 04:57 PM)

Oh it doesn't get any better then that beautiful view Wow
misthis
After work and toss the bra off, ahhhh🍻😘💜
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 19 2016, 06:56 AM)
Thanks baby!

looking here and having such a craving, an urge, to love-smiley-077.gif that nipple over and over again blush.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 19 2016, 05:40 PM)
After work and toss the bra off, ahhhh🍻😘💜

smilio14.gif you've set them free!

smilio10.gifsmilio10.gif wub.gif smilio10.gifsmilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: JohnDoeOne love-smiley-085.gif

a simple pic of tits hanging naturally with one facing the camera and an inner side view of the other. allowing the nipple to show itself off on her left breast. handfuls so beautiful and ready to cup while standing behind her. an excellent pic indeed 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
since there are so few pics up this morning, my top new rating tits for today belong to one of my long favorites, Myeong! blush.gif

white shirt rolled up to expose her lovely tits for us to see. amazing dark areolas, one covered by a palm, with some pretty pink fingernails on her skin. get a serene sensation looking at them, wishing to snuggle up closer to hers. a great way to start the morning 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: another of my faves Natash59 smilio10.gif I've commented on her pictures in the threads many times, so check her out to see specifics, but overall, she has beautiful light skinned tits with amazing freckles (or at least I'd like to call them freckles) all over her upper chest, nipples to yearn for, dark hair, and in this one that speck of green from her necklace is a splash of color that attracts the eyes to her cleavage. no denying, she is a beautiful woman smile.gif

I will note that Marilynn530 also caught my eye with her eyes, smile, the purple bra and overall presentation. probably would've been the top new tits if I was able to see the nipples, but certainly great and anticipating it for the next post 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: clad! love-smiley-085.gif

a great sitting pose with beautiful light skinned tits out of a somewhat sheer shirt as you can see through to the abdomen area. and dark hair smile.gif hand on her lap where one can reach to hold hers and feel more. the kind of pose where if you sat next to her you could see yourself saying "one thing led to another and..." totally top tit pic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
torn between two pics this morning for the top new rating tits for today ohmy.gif

first up, Katie Smith. looking at her pic this morning makes me think of the marble statues and wall murals of old as Katie looks like she could've modeled for them. near perfect breasts and nipples for view, shapely hips and thighs below, and a bit of fuzz for a total treat. but better than a statue with warm soft skin to make the experience mind-blowing love-smiley-085.gif

and the other Anny123. beautiful breasts with nice dark red round areolas. dress hitched up to see blue panties. and then I look up and see that sweet smile of hers blush.gif also with dark hair, but hers extends further down to mid chest level. altogether, a lovely woman. 2thumbs.gif

already scored both 10s as well, so I will leave it as a tie because there is nothing more either one could've done to their incredible pictures. food-smiley-004.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
RL18765 is the sole poster today, so to change this up a bit...she has hers hanging out and they look great. would want her to hang them over me, and as she does, her dark hair falls down around me. her hands on the back of my head to keep me close and pleasing her. and I would as long as she has her tits out and lets those nipples linger near my mouth.

you have some great pics RL18765! cheers to you food-smiley-004.gif
misthis
Its that day again ! Kisses sweets you need to message me i miss ya😘muahhhh
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 25 2016, 04:36 PM)
Its that day again ! Kisses sweets you need to message me i miss ya😘muahhhh

beautiful, yummy, and....room for one more, perhaps? blush.gif
misthis
Thought youd never ask! Lol i would always have room for you LMNNJ! love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 25 2016, 07:08 PM)
Thought youd never ask! Lol i would always have room for you LMNNJ! love-smiley-085.gif

smilio14.gif smilio10.gif

awesome! so then.....what could I do first? (other than 22.gif because I'd be that close to your hot sexy body)
misthis
You always hafta start with my nipples or my butt!😚
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ May 25 2016, 07:19 PM)
You always hafta start with my nipples or my butt!😚

mmmmmm, decisions, decisions. both are so awesome 2thumbs.gif just hope I use them the right way on the first try because you know what they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.