Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
monkey19
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 20 2013, 11:23 AM)
had to take a second look at yours and Sweettit's pics to get the day started on the right track.

Pwill too after a brief PM with her.

these three alone,  2thumbs.gif + 22.gif

add in Tera, Sunshine, and Lynette and I'm all set from morning through night biggrin.gif

Better keep you at it Lol
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Jan 23 2013, 04:50 PM)
Better keep you at it Lol

that would be a great sight to see in the morning and late night 2thumbs.gif 22.gif love it Monkey19
sweettits
im sorry but i don't think i PM'd you on monday. what was the occasion i missed out on? just wanted to say i'm glad mine and monkey 19's pics get your mornings going 2thumbs.gif with a lady as sexy as her what is not to get going? just saw your conversation and thought i'd drop in and say hi to you and thank M10 for her sweet comments love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jan 23 2013, 08:28 PM)
im sorry but i don't think i PM'd you on monday. what was the occasion i missed out on? just wanted to say i'm glad mine and monkey 19's pics get your mornings going 2thumbs.gif with a lady as sexy as her what is not to get going? just saw your conversation and thought i'd drop in and say hi to you and thank M10 for her sweet comments love-smiley-077.gif

just happened to be online earlier than normal on Monday due to dr appt. and was graced by some of the sexy ladies that were on at the time. i'm sure we would've chatted too had we the chance. hope you've been well and thanks for the posted pic here love-smiley-085.gif always welcomed here biggrin.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
snow's coming in so i'll be staying in, watch a little tv, ogle some of the ladies' hot pics and enjoy the rest of this day right grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
a shout out to everyone for a great and Happy Valentine's Day. probably going to ogle MrsCabo, Sweettits, Monkey19, and Morenita at some point tonight. just so many to choose from beyond them, like Bram333, Sunshine, Lynette, Kristi, Mystic Blonde, Tobias, and Sweetjuice 22.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Feb 14 2013, 07:16 AM)
a shout out to everyone for a great and Happy Valentine's Day.  probably going to ogle MrsCabo, Sweettits, Monkey19, and Morenita at some point tonight.  just so many to choose from beyond them, like Bram333, Sunshine, Lynette, Kristi, Mystic Blonde, Tobias, and Sweetjuice  22.gif

don't go blind now...
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Feb 14 2013, 09:59 AM)
don't go blind now...

thankfully i didn't go blind yesterday food-smiley-004.gif woke up late because alarm wasn't set and raced to work, but could see the road lol
LovemInNJ
Happy St. Patrick's Day all. May Irish eye be smilin' upon you and have a cup of cheer food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 17 2013, 09:27 AM)
Happy St. Patrick's Day all.  May Irish eye be smilin' upon you and have a cup of cheer  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

glad you're still seeing and enjoying the holidays
ddd35
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 17 2013, 07:27 AM)
Happy St. Patrick's Day all.  May Irish eye be smilin' upon you and have a cup of cheer  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

I had to much cheer last night along with some JOY or at east i think that is her name tongue.gif
LovemInNJ
impressed by Lulu's pics this morning. making sure to set the first one to my favorites so i can review it tonight 22.gif
LovemInNJ
Happy Easter to one and all! today a feast for the stomach, tonight a feast for the eyes smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 31 2013, 11:59 AM)
Happy Easter to one and all!  today a feast for the stomach, tonight a feast for the eyes  smile.gif

I see today was the Ms. Bones show with the ratings, and it was good. 2thumbs.gif in the meantime, hope all the moms had a wonderful day yesterday
evade20
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 13 2013, 06:15 AM)
I see today was the Ms. Bones show with the ratings, and it was good. 2thumbs.gif  in the meantime, hope all the moms had a wonderful day yesterday

2thumbs.gif Truely!!!!!
LovemInNJ
A shout out to Sweettits, Cielo, and Pkp for all the lovely pics they have posted this week. you three have really perked up my mornings this week and for that I thank you. 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
just wanted to note to the ladies that I've been more than happy to hand out a large number of 10 scores this week and give them a thanks for posting such great pictures of their breasts and more. and for that I thank you food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 22 2013, 07:39 AM)
just wanted to note to the ladies that I've been more than happy to hand out a large number of 10 scores this week and give them a thanks for posting such great pictures of their breasts and more.  and for that I thank you  food-smiley-004.gif

2thumbs.gif I have to agree!
LovemInNJ
think this is one of the few times when I gladly scored every picture in the daily ratings a 10. gorgeous ladies and well earned 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Glad to see Debbie, Hornymom, and MilkySasha in the rating pic list this morning. got me off to a great start to the day 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
missing Natalie and SP. two gorgeous young ladies with great bodies. hope the post again soon.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Aug 1 2013, 06:34 AM)
missing Natalie and SP.  two gorgeous young ladies with great bodies.  hope the post again soon.

and Debbie. can't forget Debbie
LovemInNJ
an overall fine set of rating pics for Aug 10th, ladies! well done 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
after a restful vacation through NY, glad to be able to get online to view the RMM ladies' breasts, boobies, tits, and love-smiley-085.gif again!
LovemInNJ
viewing some of the ladies' recent posts, I have no choice but to get off to a few of them before heading to bed due to the 22.gif they've given me 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
a second shout out to Kris for starting my birthday off wonderfully by getting off to her gorgeous body/tits smilio14.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 15 2013, 07:50 AM)
a second shout out to Kris for starting my birthday off wonderfully by getting off to her gorgeous body/tits smilio14.gif

well i don't know if today is your birthday but what the hell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE. hope you had a great day.
[attachmentid=135963]
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(sweettits @ Sep 15 2013, 08:01 PM)
well i don't know if today is your birthday but what the hell, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE. hope you had a great day.

That's what I call a birthday suit! love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(sweettits @ Sep 15 2013, 08:01 PM)
[attachmentid=135963]

yummy yum yum Sweettits, that is a fantastic way to start my day! thank you sweet lady you! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
love today's rating board. for the most part everyone was getting at least a 9. amazing ladies love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Fantastic Hardcock, ScarletteDark, and DFG, you just got my day started right. 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
many faves on the rating today and more than willing to give them all very high scores. it's the start of a great weekend. thank you ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Rmmfan369, you just made my morning! hope this is the start of many beautiful pics from you 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
must thank Hotnips, rmmfan369, bad Chrissy, and Serin for this morning's rating pics. you four got me warmed up for this morning and ready to start the day. thank you ladies for the lovely pics of your hot bods! food-smiley-004.gif
serin57
Anytime! 08.gif

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 7 2013, 07:28 AM)
must thank Hotnips, rmmfan369, bad Chrissy, and Serin for this morning's rating pics.  you four got me warmed up for this morning and ready to start the day.  thank you ladies for the lovely pics of your hot bods!  food-smiley-004.gif

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(serin57 @ Nov 8 2013, 02:25 AM)
Anytime! 08.gif

it's a pleasure to view your fine self, Serin. thanking you and all the other ladies I've commented on again for a wonderful and exciting week of boobies and other things. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
the kickstarters to my day this morning:

Hotnips
Ifeelsolucky
Rmmfan369

a solid start to the week. thank you, you beautiful ladies 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
all great ratings pics this morning. got me all excited 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
a shout out to Groucho and Serin this morning. gave me a 22.gif with their rating pics this morning. wish I could stay in with them (and certainly with plenty of other ladies on RMM) on this chilly morning
LovemInNJ
Recently in the "Whos Pics Have You Gotten Off To?" thread I answered Melonmassager's question of who would be the #1 on the site and I said Daydreamer. and it was a hard decision because there are like four others I gave myself to choose from, namely Sweettits (always a delight when I chat with her), Blueeyedbelle, Serin, and Tobius. each gorgeous in her own way and a great personality. think they are some of the hottest here.

Now if it was based solely on body alone to have the treat to be with, number one is BTS. hers was one of the first pics I saw on the rating page and made me want to join RMM and view more. second choice, Lynette with the long dark hair to go along with a hot tan body and fantastic breasts. finally, since it's been a long time since they were even on the site are Tera and Sunshine.

Thank you ladies for making it an enjoyable experience here over the years. food-smiley-004.gif love-smiley-077.gif

And that, as they say, is that. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
a merry Christmas to all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
A Happy New Year everyone! food-smiley-004.gif and to another year of sexy, scrumptious, smooth, stunning sets of bodacious and beautiful babes and their breasts!
LovemInNJ
can't believe that's the end of January. fine with me, take all the subfreezing weather with it. only thing though it helped dream and imagine spending cold nights under the blankets nuzzled up against a fine set of breasts of a gorgeous woman smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
the weather may be terrible so far this February, but the ratings pics are fantastic! love the pics ladies 2thumbs.gif
sweettits
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 21 2013, 08:56 AM)
Recently in the "Whos Pics Have You Gotten Off To?" thread I answered Melonmassager's question of who would be the #1 on the site and I said Daydreamer.  and it was a hard decision because there are like four others I gave myself to choose from, namely Sweettits (always a delight when I chat with her), Blueeyedbelle, Serin, and Tobius.  each gorgeous in her own way and a great personality.  think they are some of the hottest here.

Now if it was based solely on body alone to have the treat to be with, number one is BTS.  hers was one of the first pics I saw on the rating page and made me want to join RMM and view more.  second choice, Lynette with the long dark hair to go along with a hot tan body and fantastic breasts.  finally, since it's been a long time since they were even on the site are Tera and Sunshine.

Thank you ladies for making it an enjoyable experience here over the years.  food-smiley-004.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

And that, as they say, is that.  smile.gif

Thank you sweetie, I'm glad to see i made your list. love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(sweettits @ Feb 4 2014, 12:22 AM)
Thank you sweetie, I'm glad to see i made your list. love-smiley-077.gif

very high on that list love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta say Grob1963 is one hellua sexy woman with fantastic tits and amazing nipples. a complete 10 in my book 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
great updates minnij
LovemInNJ
had to jump out of the rating page to note that 30Bolly's picture is a fantastic view to start the day. 2thumbs.gif now to go back and see the other postings.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.