Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
merging the weekend into one post this morning

Saturday/Sunday: two fine pics posted by Shelby68 2thumbs.gif both while on her back, one sitting free, the other squished together for some excellent cleavage and the areolas are nice and large for licking. really nice grinning-smiley-003.gif

Today: another hot wet pic by fave Housewife1 love-smiley-085.gif another reason I wanna jump in the shower with her in it. always a stunning natural beauty!

two other pretty, close up shots of tits n nips by HugeMelons06 and Tropicalmist999. good way to start the week food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a joy to see my fave Natash posting on the rating page wub.gif ever a hottie with gorgeous tits. a delight when she has them out along with her freckled chest and a necklace that draws the eyes to her cleavage. viewing her always brings a smile to my face and a 22.gif down below

and for the top new rating tits for today: Spitfire696!
lots of sexy curves to admire above and below, pretty squeezable tits, nice dark hair, and her lips look so kissable. have even added it to my favorites. hope this is the beginning of more pics from this sexy lady 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
two top tits, two different reasons, which will mean a shared title, i.e., beautiful but in different ways 2thumbs.gif

Charged: though only a close up of her tit/nipples, it is a great one. lovely skin tone, pretty darker areola, nice shape to squeeze. wish I could kiss it love-smiley-077.gif

and Spitfire696: another full body pic also showing off her fine figure. what I like is the addition of the blue panties. something about that bit of color in the pic adds to the view.

both amazing this morning and thus both top new rating tits for today smile.gif
LovemInNJ
interesting mix of rating pics this morning. got my top new rating tits for today and a couple of special mentions

Top new rating tits: Tracy smile.gif though nipple s not showing, I like the presentation of her breasts and cleavage along with the cascade of long hair. hope to see more because her beauty shines through

Charged: morning boobies. boobies I'd love to wake up to first thing in the morning. kinda imagine her being a little silly by either pushing them in my face as soon as she sees my eyes open or pull me into her cleavage by grabbing the back of my head. an excellent pic 2thumbs.gif

Maria: the guys that will get to go out with her should be thrilled when the time comes to see this cutie for real. simple classy pic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Seems I've been lax in posting the past few days. to make up for it, a quick rundown of a review of the best from the last post to now.

Sep 30: hot fave Housewife1 showering smile.gif Spitfire taking the title with some amazing curves and tits
Oct 01: Spitfire alone on the list, but a very likeable pic (since it's what she asked)
Oct 02: no one listed
Oct 03: no one listed

that was quick smile.gif if any more detail is needed for any day above, I most certainly will add later on

in speaking with Missguided, we may be in for a real treat in the not so near future. she's got something working on that may take a while but she is excited about it which got me excited 22.gif but that's all I can say unless she lets me say more.

and now for today's top new rating tits: Charged love-smiley-085.gif beautiful boobies at the bar, top down, very pretty areolas with awesome nipples. nice handfuls I would be delighted to hold 2thumbs.gif close to top was Marriedmommy. if it was a nipple day, she would have won it hands down as I'm thinking of how fun it would be to suck on hers. sporting some great cleavage too! smile.gif
LovemInNJ
sad to see that October's having rating page gaps, but I'm hoping that means there will be a great influx of pics coming soon. meanwhile, I was happy to see the smile.gif from Natash in the "who to get off to" thread. such a beautiful woman with lovely tits on a slender torso. always enjoy the pics she posts.

also as a quick mention to those in the southeastern state, hope you are all well as hurricane preparations are starting. best wishes until it passes out to sea
Missguided
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 6 2016, 06:02 AM)
sad to see that October's having rating page gaps, but I'm hoping that means there will be a great influx of pics coming soon.  meanwhile, I was happy to see the smile.gif from Natash in the "who to get off to" thread.  such a beautiful woman with lovely tits on a slender torso.  always enjoy the pics she posts.

also as a quick mention to those in the southeastern state, hope you are all well as hurricane preparations are starting.  best wishes until it passes out to sea

I have posted a new one! Just waiting to be approved xx
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Missguided @ Oct 6 2016, 06:47 AM)
I have posted a new one! Just waiting to be approved xx

sweeeeeeeet, o' adorable one! love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
now this is the treat I'd been hoping for to end the week! smilio14.gif

four absolute faves gracing the rating page. incredible!

AZSinderella: those lovely tits of hers, washed clean in a shower, nipples poking out between her fingers. delightful!
Housewife1: gorgeous tits, great body, sweeeeeeeet smile. can't help but smile in response every time she posts her amazing self. spectacular!
Missguided: adorable! that's my word for her smile.gif ever dreaming of how sweet sucking her nipple would be. feel like I would crawl up from her feet on the bed to get to it and what a enjoyable climb it would be! such a turn-on!
Sexymilf: the NJ milf and her full set of tits. looking at hers and wishing that in whatever position we could be that I could get a good handful of them and squeeze her just right. oh to be her NJ neighbor and see her walk by blush.gif

and I am split on the top new rating tits for today. because there have been a few days of pics, happy to split it between Spitfire and Tammie Nice. in Spitfire's I have a desire to hug her and bring those tits closer. or if she's laying down as the title suggests, have her reach up to cling to me or pull me on top of her smile.gif and Tammie's hang just right with them out of her bra and a nice smile to boot. also want to hug her.

a splendid start to the weekend 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
Spitfire just looks so darn near perfect on the rating page today love-smiley-085.gif smooth skin of some spectacular tits and nipples. looks so warm and soft and yet I would love to see a statue carved to her measurements to remember always! simply spectacular! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided's near perfect tits just had me the moment I saw her name on the rating page this morning. gorgeous tits and nipples, and that hand up by her opened mouth. love-smiley-085.gif she always takes great pics and she is a stunningly beautiful woman. food-smiley-004.gif

35K views!

thanks everyone for getting my thread up that high. at one point I would've thought 40K was doable for 2016, but given the timing, I can be happy with this. again, I don't have anything to offer for that milestone, but gotta thank the many women of RMM. your pics keep me wanting to write up comments, but there has to be more for the reads to be that high. so thank you for all that you do and post. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
been a rough couple days getting past a rough seasonal allergy induced cough that wore me out. but now that I've gotten back to viewing the tantalizing RMM ladies, gotta say I love the look of Missguided's gorgeous (blonde) lemon squeezies, a beautiful set of perfect tits revealed from a light blouse at work, a sweet fantasy to have. wub.gif

DDs4u2c's been showing off her hot tatas too I see. quite a fine size, awesome nipples for sucking on, and her red lips add a bit more enticement of what she might use them for.

liking what our pair of ladies put up. Sweeeeet grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
this day's list started off strong and ended strong with some good looking tits in between as well. but as much as Spitfire's has been a delight to view as of late, giving the top new rating tits for today to BDM21 love-smiley-085.gif

stunning front view of her tits. part of the different between the two is the skin tone and BDM's looks a tad more tan which adds to the attractiveness factor. size is near perfect and her nipples looks so fun to suck on, especially that left nipple. amazing cleavage space. looking at her makes me wish I could rest my head on them to enjoy their softness and warmth, and maybe a little shaking or bouncing. very beautiful and a wonderful way to start the day 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Noodleme76 love-smiley-085.gif

top down, tits out, all beautiful. feels like their areola "eyes" are staring at me wondering what I'm going to do. but those full handfuls keep me fixated on them, wanting to sit down for an even closer look. very pretty and classy. well taken Noodleme 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 14 2016, 06:09 AM)
top new rating tits for today: Noodleme76  love-smiley-085.gif

top down, tits out, all beautiful.  feels like their areola "eyes" are staring at me wondering what I'm going to do.  but those full handfuls keep me fixated on them, wanting to sit down for an even closer look.  very pretty and classy.  well taken Noodleme  2thumbs.gif

looked like a rematch from yesterday, but with similar results. gotta give to Noodleme76 for pretty much the same reasons. that cleavage of hers is just so calming and inviting. can't help but stare at those tits and imagine the fun that can be had with hers. well done food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
been a slow couple days, but I noticed this morning that the desirable Kristi's birthday is today (or so the main thread list shows for our incredibly sexy DesireKristi). sent her some well wishes to know she's still appreciated by her fans food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quite an interesting mix of photos for the rating page smilio14.gif

two catagories, full body and terrific tits. for full body, there's Blove and SuperSandra. Blove's pic's woman has that slight smirk and naked body that kinda suggests she needs a little attention and that "I" need to help her out. SuperSandra's pic of big tits, slender shapely body, and great sweet smile. between these two ladies it's a tough decision to choose. but then...

great tits on display by Bustygirl101, Charged, and Jessie27. Busty with the deep cleavage to rest my head in and keep warm once those tits are pushed together. Charged with her sweet pink nipples on light skin. Jessie with those candy pink nipples.

and so these five got me going this morning. Want to say the top new rating tits for today are Charged's with those nipples 2thumbs.gif close 2nd is Blove as the woman there lends to a nice fantasy smile.gif
Buck Turgidson
If only the REAL girl would have posted, it would have been a delight to have her on this site! Sorry all, SuperSandra is a phoney, photos taken from "Gaterade Girl"

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Phoney_s_...t2635-s120.html
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Oct 18 2016, 03:32 PM)
If only the REAL girl would have posted, it would have been a delight to have her on this site! Sorry all, SuperSandra is a phoney, photos taken from "Gaterade Girl"

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Phoney_s_...t2635-s120.html

Thanks Buck! this is why I am thankful for those that can spot the phonies on the site food-smiley-004.gif scratch the ineligible choice and Blove takes it for the full body pic grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
another fine pic by Blove love-smiley-085.gif woman's got great curves above as well as below the waistline and the pose is so suggestive of something fun. totally sexy lady and top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
so many amazing tits on the rating page this morning to start the weekend! looking over the list, I must give the top new rating tit for today to Titties_Out food-smiley-004.gif

dark hair and pretty tits around her size is always a turn-on combination. nipples look yummy. nice bite of her lips gives a nice effect. and the way she's leaning over smile.gif amazing pic to start with and hopefully much more of her to come 2thumbs.gif

also looking a lot at Charged's always amazing tits and nipples. SexyMia's beautiful long hair and darker skin tone and huge breasts (a close 2nd to Titties_Out). And Jenrate's big beauties with nice looking cleavage and the tag of wanting to play. a delight, ladies, to view you all and start the day well food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
once again, giving the top new rating tits for today to Titties_Out love-smiley-085.gif

the way she's posed there, would wanna be the one to hold those beautiful breasts of hers from behind, give them a good squeeze, and feel her nipples poking into my palms. brush her hair back and access her neck for kisses or soft breath to make her tingle. quite a pretty woman 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
some great new posts by Janed and Natash this weekend! smilio14.gif lovely view of the top and bottom respectively
LovemInNJ
ooh, I knew this was going to be a great rating page the moment I noticed one my faves Michelle M on it. ever the sexy hottie with the gorgeous breasts, even tan, sweet smile, and on the occasion she writes, a fun, joyful personality. today she has one boob out and a 'halo' above. so wish I could have fun with this angel. body always springs me to action 22.gif glad whenever you post Michelle love-smiley-077.gif

the last few times she posted, Spitfire became my top new rating tits for today. and today is no exception. love-smiley-085.gif a spectacular pair of tits with sweet candy pink areolas and nipples. squeezable curvy body and beautiful all over. a delight to have fun with I imagine. 2thumbs.gif

so then I looked again and Charged and Jenrate's pics deserve it too. have mentioned how much I enjoy Charged's size and the roundness of her areolas and centered nipples. a delight to my eyes. and Jenrate's fine handfuls have their nipples poking against a pretty see through shirt. and again a delight to the eyes.

so with fave Michelle added in too, these four women will share my top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
another strong showing by the quartet on the rating page this morning! smilio14.gif

Charged, one of her best close up pics of her nipple, breast looks so fine pull out from that sweater and tantalizes me as I want to reach out and play with her chest

Jenrate, small areolas and nipples on a great set of tits, wishing I was close enough to hug her or hold her tits up for her. so pretty

MichelleM. oh Michelle, the fun playful one. fair lady with the tanned tits and shapely body, beautiful face, long pretty fingernails. if there was any way to interact with her more I would as she is that alluring. 22.gif all day long for her (which leads into humpday smilio05.gif )

Spitfire, huggable, squeezable, and overall beautiful

just as I couldn't decide on one yesterday, today you all share the top new rating tits for today and bonus 2thumbs.gif for all of you for some quality pics of yourselves. well done grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Sunlover love-smiley-085.gif

a beautiful close up of her right breast, a nice handful with a nipple making me want to play with it. just enough to see part of her cleavage. imagining starting kisses from her mouth to her tits and back again. part of the choice I must say is due to her previous pics which I found quite delightful and this one adds to it. simply amazing, Sunlover food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Jenrate! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

simply put the combo of her pushed together tits and the offer in the title of the pic just can't be ignored and sounds quite enjoyable smile.gif
LovemInNJ
had to get this in quick and may update later, but Splashher is my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif the eyes, the tits, the mouth. combination of wow! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
been kept busy the last couple days, so I'm gonna give a quick round of top rating tits for those days and a recap of what's captivated me as well

for Oct 30, the two that excited me most, Jenrate and Splashher. Jen with her Ds out for front view and Splashher with her eye, tits and sexy pose.

also that day was Cumwhiskey's milky nipple for tasting and Shaven1's pretty face and nipples and Yaya's huge tits and nipple. 2thumbs.gif

for today, Splashher and Sunlover. Splashher, wishing she was crawling up my body looking the way she does there. Splashher has really been a delightful addition to RMM and have really enjoyed all she's posted thus far. smile.gif Sunlover's fine handfuls, a pair I so wanna squeeze and fondle and suck/kiss many times over.

Also today, Jenrate's tits in the see through bra and Cumwhiskey's similarly sized tits flashing us. 2thumbs.gif

hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track with the start of the 11th month of the year. this has been a great October by the ladies and many thanks to them for making it great food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
hands down, top new rating tits for today belong to Splashher smilio14.gif

finding this one very attractive. beautiful eyes and smile. tits are amazing as always. large pink areolas. and her hair accents her face quite well. would make a great bust of her torso if an artist used her as a model. very close to adding Splashher to my favorites list. to me, this pic is one of her best yet food-smiley-004.gif

which means if it came down to Cumwhisky and Jenrate, I'd have to go with Cumwhisky. the nipple barbell. just doesn't do anything for me and I've mentioned before Jenrate has quite a body and pair. but that's one man's opinion.

couldn't ask for a better way to start the month. thanks ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
with this new pic from Splashher, I boost her up officially to my favorites list smilio14.gif

for anyone who's wondered what this means, when one of the ladies continues to post pictures I find so wonderful visually that i'll usually score it a 10, e.g., Missguided/Shylottie and Misthis (when she was around), they go onto a separate list as it would not be fair for them to always be the top new rating tits for me when others are joining and veterans are adding new pics. they are that hot and I will often add the comment, but then again I would expect it. in a way, it goes beyond the scoring and that when I see their names, I know I'm going to see something awesome 2thumbs.gif and the way Splashher is posed and the hair over the one eye and her tits out and the placement of her hands.... a total hottie!

so, the top new rating tits for today is again between Cumwhisky and Jenrate and again gotta go with Cumwhisky for the same reason mentioned on yesterday's post. also, the view of her pussy is fantastic love-smiley-085.gif smilio09.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like the BIG tits are on display today love-smiley-085.gif and from them, ShyWife gets the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

a simple picture, one breast taken out of a beautiful blue dress, held in her palm to show how heavy and big hers are. lovely pink areola and nipple and head burying cleavage too. hug from the front or squeeze from behind, she looks fantastic standing there. sexy and classy food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
tough decision this morning for the top new rating tits for today. coz.gif Cumwhisky, Gothgirlgale, QueenNickie, and Sandra Sukem, all about even to me regarding the pics posted. but after a bit of glancing at them all, going to give it to QueenNickie. liking the braided hair, huggable body, pink areolas and tits and the smile. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Charged love-smiley-085.gif and if she reads this, counter the title of her pic, her nipples play a big part in my decision. her tits look like the right size for my hands and thus maybe the areolas and nipples look larger because of it, but the color and size of them look quite beautiful on her that way. if placed near my mouth I'm sure I'd enjoy them and would try to get her to tingle a little from the play 2thumbs.gif

also liked QueenNickie's pic. great curves, beautiful tits to hold on to, pretty face and smile, and a sexy sitting pose on the bed. as I commented on the rating page, I wouldn't make her wait any longer than necessary. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
totally enjoying the pics by both Gothgirlgale and QueenNickie the past couple days. amazing pics for rating 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
Nov 10, eh? coz.gif seems I've been shirking my thread this week. let me try and make up for it by reviewing the past two days along with today.

Today: the offer of a bath with Charged and her tits just can't be ignored and she is my top new rating tits for today. would also add that QueenNickie continues to look so huggable and squeezable in her pics 2thumbs.gif

Nov 9th: think QueenNickie's huggability is so strong that even with the triple take of her pic, she made the top new rating tits for that day. though I would also say Nadia47's huge tits made quite an impression 2thumbs.gif

Nov 8th: BillyB's simple pic of her body and tits wowed me to naming hers the top new rating tits for that day. though Nadia47's make me wish I could lay my head down upon hers. and QueenNickie started the desire to hug and squeeze her from this pic 2thumbs.gif

will try to keep up as best I can with longer descriptions. for now, many thanks for all the ladies posting food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
three very different pics, three top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

can't get enough of Charged's nipples and areolas. they draw me in and then I gaze upon the rest of her beautiful breasts and body love-smiley-085.gif

Nadia's huge tits and deep cleavage. not everyone sports that combination like hers look. to hold those handfuls and then rest my head there smile.gif

QueenNickie, right there I wanna be sitting behind her, hugging that sexy body of hers, fondling those soft tits, making her feel good

nice way to kick off the weekend 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
combo of yesterday and today for QueenNickie and Jackson8400.

yesterday, unless in a slew of pictures could've outdone hers, Jackson8400 was clearly going to be the top new rating tits for the day. beautiful skin tone, lovely long dark/black hair down to the breasts, and they're amazing too (nice full handfuls with pretty nipples and areolas). fine shapely body and so wishing those arm were around me pulling me in. a visual delight that satisfies nearly all my thoughts of a perfect body. even few amongst my faves could've gone beyond those love-smiley-085.gif

today only QueenNickie posts so the focus is all on her smile.gif pic makes me wish I was standing over her smiling away enjoying the view of her body before getting closer and more intimate. with Missguided/shylotte, "adorable" comes to mind. with QueenNickie it's "squeezable/cuddles". great body and tits and when she smiles it's relaxing. very well done, QueenNickie! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
the ladies are making it hard and difficult this morning with all the similar sized tits in front view. all except OneHornyChick, but she is already a fave, so her sweet body laying down with red areolas on her tits and a smile on her face, though fantastic, is not part of the running for the top new rating tits for today.

So who will it be?

Tributegirl78 love-smiley-085.gif liking the bit of cleavage there, the candy pink areolas, and nipples. their size and the way they hang look beautiful against the black backdrop 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
the delightful duo of fave OneHornyChick and QueenNickie did it again! smilio14.gif

OneHornyChick showing off her tight slender body, beautiful breasts, and such a sweet smile, able to start anyone's day right from the start. and QueenNickie with her tits out and her hair over the right side of her face in a fantastic pose and view, the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
today I happily add QueenNickie to my faves list. just so many terrific tit pics in a row. a sweet delight to the eyes and that face and smile, so awesome! OneHornyChick so amazing as well! two fantastic pictures posted today smile.gif

so then I look at the remaining pics and feel SydneySmith and her F cups take the top new rating tits for today. it's not just the huge tits (sometimes too big can be a turn off in a pic) but the areolas, dark hair, and red lips. combined I can look at her over and over again which a top rating tits pic should do. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another fine pic from the HornyChick love-smiley-085.gif

also liking LMarie0530 as the top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif willing to show of her curvy body, good use of the flash to hide her face, nice dark hair, and makes me wish I was behind her to hold her tits or slide my hands up and down her body. both Nadia47 and SidneySmith have rockin' big tits out for view, but LMarie caught my eye love-smiley-085.gif

lovely pics all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
The OneHornyChick never fails to make me horny with her beautiful everything and that bright gorgeous smile of hers. just further proof as to why she's on my faves list. 2thumbs.gif

and what makes me give her glowing praise is becoming quite evident with the newest pic put up for rating by LMarie0530. great figure for hugging, beautiful tits, nice long dark hair, and a gorgeous, bright, melting me smile. smile.gif without a doubt, my top new rating tits for today. also say I hope she is quite happy with her body as she now has one more person that would turn his head a few times to catch another glimpse of her beauty 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
such a beautiful display to start this special week love-smiley-085.gif if I hadn't declared it already, Charged's sweet tits are a fave of mine, lovely skin tone with candy pink areolas. so wish I could fulfill that need of hers as listed in the pic's title 22.gif and then there's the Sexymilf and her sweet Jersey melons. again, wish I could fulfill that need listed in her title. both proving why they're my faves.

which I'm wondering if LMarie0530 should be part of as well. sexy side view of her shapely body and full tits. beautiful eyes and hair, hug and squeezable, a delight to the eyes and nearly matches my idea of what my perfect (and fantasy) woman would look like. can only hope for more from her 2thumbs.gif makes it tough though. should she only be the top tits for today or elevated to fave status?

if elevated, then Hardcock7883's pic would take that title of top new rating tits for today. beautiful tits there cradled by that blue bra. nice handfuls to cup from underneath, nipples to suck and kiss. similar simple but awesome pic by Waycrosscpl. Hardcock's would be first, but Waycrosscpl's would be close behind and could take the title easily otherwise.

Great way to start the week food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta give it up to Bevo today. beautiful huge tan tits and dark areolas. every pic has had me wishing she was standing back to me so I could reach around and lift and squeeze those massive mammaries. kinda wanna dive head first into her cleavage too smilio05.gif but certainly the top new rating tits for today grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
not sure I can decide between Bevo and Tammy this morning. both looking great but displayed in different ways. i'll just admire them both and let them share the top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Char, LMarie, and Tammy, a great set of tit pics to start the day! 2thumbs.gif

and to all those celebrating, have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
love the pics Lisa Marie has been posting. a delight to the eyes like candy and such a smooth soft chest I can dreaming of enjoying hands on. I can only encourage her to post more food-smiley-004.gif

now for the top new rating tits for today (and yesterday). Nadia47 so did it for me yesterday. looking at hers, I can imagine her straddled over my legs and leaning forward, ready to treat my body to her huge tits. to feel their warm when finally skin-to-skin. tingles when then slide up and down my body. pressed down for a boobie smushing hug. a great turn-on 2thumbs.gif

today is a tossup between Eskimopie425 and Jackson8400. seen Eskimopie's previous pictures and the return of those beautiful breasts with nearly circular areolas, a target with her nipples for my mouth to lock onto in one shot. nice cleavage too. an overall beautiful woman. and something about Jackson's pic draws me into too. including that smile! thinking the pose and the angle show off her curves quite well. another amazing pic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
a sweet showing by LMarie and Tammy to wrap up the weekend 2thumbs.gif
Juggs
😊 sorry. Just trying to populate all the threads just so I can say once I did.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.