Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmm, the marvelous Missguided and Karatenami! sexy bodies, gorgeous tits! love viewing them when they post!

seeing so many great pics for top new rating tits for today as well. Cooltomten, Heeyaah, Sexyleena, Trickynik, Petmanpetman, Sarahgodlin. even the Guest with the underboob shot caught my attention. overall this is a great list this morning smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmm how Missguided starts the morning off right smilio05.gif Petmanpetman too, thinking if wasn't already that these tits show become faves because they look fantastic in every post. just so much good from these two on a regular basis food-smiley-004.gif

another day with so many fine ladies and their tits shown that it's difficult to choose just one for top new rating tits for today. always checking out Sexyleena's, Trickynik in the shower had me responding to the pic's title question in the positive, Lookinaround showing off not only a great set of tits, areolas and nipples, but that smile is so serene, and sarahgodlin with the smile and hair as well. i try to look at one and say that's a great pair worthy of the title, and then i look at the others and say they all look great in comparison. all doing such a great job, many thanks to you all 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 3 2019, 06:17 AM)
mmmm how Missguided starts the morning off right  smilio05.gif Petmanpetman too, thinking if wasn't already that these tits show become faves because they look fantastic in every post.  just so much good from these two on a regular basis food-smiley-004.gif

another day with so many fine ladies and their tits shown that it's difficult to choose just one for top new rating tits for today.  always checking out Sexyleena's, Trickynik in the shower had me responding to the pic's title question in the positive, Lookinaround showing off not only a great set of tits, areolas and nipples, but that smile is so serene, and sarahgodlin with the smile and hair as well.  i try to look at one and say that's a great pair worthy of the title, and then i look at the others and say they all look great in comparison.  all doing such a great job, many thanks to you all 2thumbs.gif

today seems to be much of the same as yesterday meaning many of the RMM hotties have posted more and that is fantastic! Missguided, Sexyleena, Trickynik, Lookinaround, Sarahgodlin. so many beautiful women and their tits in the morning, heavenly! great way to start the day food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided #1: blue in the car selfie
Missguided #2: top pulled up in the office
Missguided #3: red in sexy pose amateur photo shoot

such gorgeous tits!! love-smiley-085.gif spectacular figure! lovely outfits! what an adorable woman!

top new rating tits for today: JennyReb! necklace draws the eyes to her cleavage. areolas draw the eyes to her nipples. tits look so ready to fondle and squeeze. excellent upward angle shot.

splendid pics posted by Natash as well this week. naked tits and hair. getting dressed in the morning. such a hottie always! thinking how turned on to watch her get dressed in the morning and then help her out of it later in the evening. wub.gif
LovemInNJ
I was on earlier this morning and would've sworn I saw MisThis as part of the list of members on at the time. would truly be thrilled if she's back. was not sure about PM'ing her at the moment as I wasn't sure if what we were doing was the main reason she disappeared. if she is back and posts again, lot of people should view because she is one incredibly gorgeous woman smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided! put the pic up for rating! with my s/n on her hand! I still bow at her kindness for it, the first RMM lady to do such a thing. makes me so good and appreciated smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today (besides fave Missguided): Trickynik! not only a great side view of her tits, but to see the left nipple so. awesome chest and pretty face and lips! quite a hottie there! 2thumbs.gif

more gorgeous tits posted by Natash as well. how i yearn to be close to them wub.gif
misthis
stopping by to say hi smile.gif

[attachmentid=234629]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 6 2019, 08:12 AM)

[attachmentid=234629]

mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! so excited to see you again, MisThis love-smiley-077.gif have so missed you and that sexy spectacular body you sport! hope all has been well since last we spoke smilio05.gif
monty
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 6 2019, 08:12 AM)

[attachmentid=234629]

Wow I most definitely remember you!!!!!
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMisThis! wub.gif So thrilled to see her again smilio14.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMissguided! new angled view of her huge tits! this is certainly a great start to the morning wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, while Cooltomten has a great front view of cleavage and tits and one of the areolas, Trickynik's side view gives her nipples the attention they deserve. guess i'll split the title between them today smile.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Missguided's huge tits out with the RMM name on the left to confirm yet again she is the real deal. big, bouncy, lots of cleavage, and one sexy body! and Hottonya back and ready to straddle with her awesome tits in view. providing a great view for whoever is so lucky. 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: well, from all the frontal views I'm seeing on the list this morning, thinking Lookinaround grinning-smiley-003.gif something about the skin tone in the pic along with the areolas, nipples, and cleavage make them so alluring. lots of great D cup pics there by everyone as well.
LovemInNJ
sensing a trend going on this week.

fave Missguided gracing the board once more with another fantastic pic of her sexy self and magnificent melons! open red top letting her tits out, sexy stockings clinging to her thighs, great curves of her bottom. a true delight to behold first thing in the morning wub.gif

top new rating tits for today: Lookinaround! amazing tits, awesome nipples, sparkling smile, wowing cleavage. continues to make such beautiful pictures of one beautiful woman! food-smiley-004.gif

the guest this morning too. beautiful breasts, lovely dark areolas, great cleavage. terrific torso pic. smile.gif

and finally, still thrilled by the thought of MisThis back on the site. obviously love the pic she posted here on this thread showing off every part of her that i found so spectacular about her and with the mirror, the front and back side all at the same time. truly hope to see more from her soon and of the current period as well as some past ones to remind us all of the presence she has here. simply adore MisThis smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
my my, what a list this morning love-smiley-085.gif

fave Missguided with an oospie. thought it was her hand sliding between her stocking thighs, but then I saw the run in her left leg. still, gorgeous tits out and dressed so nicely!

fave Natash all smiles and in white jean. a vision of heaven with her gorgeous tits in view and such a huge sparkling smile! smilio05.gif

and fave Natash looking like she's lifted herself up a bit so that someone (or imagining myself) can easily slide underneath her. and then reach up and play with her perky tits.

and so many others:
Cooltomten: looks so huge squished together and thrust forward
MM9383: a tad difficult to see what the picture is to enjoy it as much as i thought
Bigchest69: nice and big, looks fun to hold in each hand, and great cleavage made with those tits of hers
SexyMorenita: nice big tits and smile, and dark hair and areolas. very pretty!
Snickerdoodlenurse: pretty all oiled up
Nigel1968: pic seems a bit fuzzy taking away from the full effect of the nice body
Lookatthis88: one of the few times I get to see, and her tits look very pretty there. nice outfit too
Trickynik: nice naked figure showering
Stinkbomb: quite a nice front view

but as i skip over one, it is because my eyes keep going to it before looking at the others and so becomes today's top new rating tits of the day: Cowgirl12!
mostly eying how she's pushed her huge tits together. then the fingernails bring in needed color to the pic and look quite pretty. grinning-smiley-003.gif

and as always eager about MissMelons and MisThis wub.gif
LovemInNJ
from a huge review to a quickie today

fave Missguided, wows with another lovely flash! every time bringing blushing smiles to my face thinking how beautiful she is and would be rt smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Cooltomten. fine handfuls with nipples to play with 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
deja vu with the list this morning. another fantastic amateur shoot pic from the magnificent Missguided smilio14.gif amazing wet tits by Cooltomten 2thumbs.gif pretty breast and nipple by the guest.

awesome! grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
finishing the weekend with lots of goodness and loveliness by the RMM ladies smilio14.gif

Missguided, standing there with her tits thrust out. magnificent tits right there and i'm left gazing upon the Adorable One wishing to massage them and let her know how much I enjoy the view smilio05.gif

and the first four on the list really making it the best of the day

Trickynik: beautiful tits out, lovely smile and all making her very alluring
Hotwife69: gorgeous tit out and closeup of dark areola and nipple. love the view of her cleavage as well
Stinkbomb: excellent side view of some squeezable tits
Titsoutwife: excellent body and figure, beautiful tits and nipples, and the lips so kissable.

difficult to call any one of them the top new rating tits for today when i gave them all a 10. all beautiful in their own way, all deserving food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 29 2018, 08:51 AM)
2000 replies to my post.....

wasn't sure if I was going to add this at this reply milestone or at the 100K view milestone which is rapidly approaching.....

had to take a moment in the thread to view all the gorgeous pics of MisThis and search around the end of 2018 to see what my view and reply count was to start the year. seems the reply count was where it should be at 2000. but it was the view count that I wanted to confirm. seems as of the end of the year I hadn't reached 100K yet. now in Oct 2019 I have at least double that and growing. even if I go in daily as I do and see those that have added to the thread and respond to them later, it's not possible that I got as many view as I have showing now. this is impressive and I have all the RMM members to thank for this. I know it was a big leap this year, but this is truly incredible. I don't think many threads have this number of views and now i'm going to try with everyone's help get this this as high as possible. but it's certainly the ladies that are going to make this go quick. thanks all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
oh that Adorable One Missguided! those tits love-smiley-085.gif those tights smilio05.gif that position. beautiful angel on display!

fave ForHIM, incredible tits! gorgeous areolas and nipples. fantastic cleavage, nails and hair. spectacular picture!

another day where it's difficult to call just one the top new rating tits for today. started with Trickynik and her tits and figure. then Cooltomten with them wet in the shower. Snickerdoodlenurse with her bright pink areolas on light tone skin. and Titsoutwife with a beautiful chest in full view. a fantastic quartet of consistently terrific tit pics!
Karatenami
Im not feeling loved, LovemIn! X(
valoish
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 09:11 AM)

Don't worry darling, I'll give you all the love you need! cool.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 14 2019, 10:11 AM)

sad.gif
I would've sworn I've paid some attention to some of the recent posts you've had. definitely know there was one regarding staring at "these" that I replied with a "with pleasure" to. and another one showing off your fantastic figure. if you need a shout out here, i'm up for that too. will have to review those pics of yours and should have something good to mention in the morning. smile.gif

and thanks to Valoish for picking up the lack for me food-smiley-004.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 14 2019, 08:33 PM)
sad.gif
I would've sworn I've paid some attention to some of the recent posts you've had.  definitely know there was one regarding staring at "these" that I replied with a "with pleasure" to.  and another one showing off your fantastic figure.  if you need a shout out here, i'm up for that too.  will have to review those pics of yours and should have something good to mention in the morning. smile.gif

and thanks to Valoish for picking up the lack for me food-smiley-004.gif

Lol i meant on this post specifically 03.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmm Missguided and those lovely tits of hers out with her top up and furry coat on! and that hand slipping down where i'd like mine to be smilio05.gif all the time every pic incredible! and forHIM, fantastic leaning over pic, almost close enough to reach up and caress her tit. beautiful sway of hair, lovely cleavage and overall beauty!

top new rating tits for today: Panzer88. huge chest, areolas look like they're staring back at me. sexy figure, great bikini. a great first pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

now for Karatenami smilio05.gif first that orangy see-thru nightie, straps off her shoulders, top about to slide down and off her gorgeous tits and show her beautiful torso. then that corset and stocking matched together accenting her fantastic figure! and of course that recent one in the flirt lift your shirt thread. so many excellent pics of her tits and figure as of late and have certainly taken time to view and admire. much appreciation for all the pics you post food-smiley-004.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 15 2019, 06:21 AM)
mmmmmm Missguided and those lovely tits of hers out with her top up and furry coat on!  and that hand slipping down where i'd like mine to be  smilio05.gif all the time every pic incredible!  and forHIM, fantastic leaning over pic, almost close enough to reach up and caress her tit.  beautiful sway of hair, lovely cleavage and overall beauty!

top new rating tits for today: Panzer88.  huge chest, areolas look like they're staring back at me.  sexy figure, great bikini.  a great first pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

now for Karatenami smilio05.gif first that orangy see-thru nightie, straps off her shoulders, top about to slide down and off her gorgeous tits and show her beautiful torso.  then that corset and stocking matched together accenting her fantastic figure!  and of course that recent one in the flirt lift your shirt thread.  so many excellent pics of her tits and figure as of late and have certainly taken time to view and admire.  much appreciation for all the pics you post food-smiley-004.gif

Why thaaaaaank you sir smilio09.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 15 2019, 10:25 AM)
Why thaaaaaank you sir  smilio09.gif

you're very welcome. and make sure you keep me on my toes in case I slip up in the future wink.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like another quick post today. but...

mmmm, Fave Missguided with her tits and tongue out for all to adore and enjoy wub.gif
top new rating tits for today: JennyReb! another in the bath/shower and wishing I could join. great tits and nipples and quite a figure to behold.
not to say I haven't noticed Cooltomten and that beautiful side boob. held in the palm. niiiiice!

spectacular nipple pic by MissMelons too (how I miss her) smilio14.gif wanna treat those tits so nicely and bring a huge smile to her face smilio05.gif
misthis
smile.gif[attachmentid=235100]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 16 2019, 08:11 PM)
smile.gif[attachmentid=235100]

spectacular pic, Misthis, exactly what I was looking forward to! and would seem there might be enough room for one more? to sit behind you, reach over and caress and squeeze those incredible tits. tease and please your nipple. feel you arch your back into me and push yourself up against my 22.gif (since i'd be that way right from the start). thank you, thank you, thank you Misthis, love it wub.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmm, Missguided, figure slimming and accenting dress that also makes her tits look even bigger! add in the splash of blonde hair and I go gaga for her. looks like she's ready for Saturday 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, first look went to Cooltomten. one tit popped over and out for viewing, showing off its pretty areola and cleavage.

then i saw Johnnny_4all's pic and gotta say i love the smooth skin and the nipple on the left breast. beautiful shape and cleavage, this is a terrific torso pic deserving of the title today. 2thumbs.gif

and just can't say it enough about Misthis, especially if you scroll back through this thread. Misthis has such an incredible sexy, beautiful body and tits i yearn to touch. seeing these new pics from her is like windows into heaven and i'm loving it. can't thank her enough but i'll try my best wub.gif
LovemInNJ
short list leading to a quickie this morning.

fave Missguided: awesome wet tits from an adorable woman!
Cooltomten: top new rating tits for today, pretty to look at in the current pic, nice cleavage too
Guest: agreed, the brown areolas are eye-catching and draw toward her cleavage

and MissMelons, thank you! love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
lots of goodies to talk about this morning biggrin.gif

fave Missguided! tits outs and head turned to the side to let her golden locks cover her facel I swear, this is the Supergirl pose I've been yearning for (without the actual shirt on). gorgeous, adorable woman, great melon backdrop!

fave Daisy27! excellent side boob view! imagining holding so much of hers in the palm of my hands should I walk up from behind and give them a squeeze. then she could turn around and look and ask if this is a better view wink.gif

fave Serin57! how lucky her hubby is to see them out like that. fantastic tits bouncing with her. light skin, dark hair. such a sight to behold! good to see you post again Serin!

fave Snickerdoodlenurse offering up her nipples. wish I could sample them smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Sexy Morenita! beautiful brown areolas, great cleavage and kissable lips. pretty view before the start of a great night. smile.gif

and now...Natash57 in the Great Cleavage Pics thread smilio14.gif love the pic! the tits and cleavage. the zip sweater. the hair. the leggings. the necklace. just want to pull her close to me on my lap, feel her chest to mine and sneak some glances at her cleavage while smilio05.gif as i look at her sweet smile and face. certainly woke me up with this one Natash, wonderful!

hoping i didn't miss anything new of Karatenami sad.gif
MissMelons wub.gif making me feel special this week and Misthis wub.gif still bringing a smile with that bath pic. i have totally enjoyed all the pics she's posted on the site and more. blessed by these two by their sweetness and beauty. can never thank you both enough smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
another wonderful pic from the Adorable One! so lovely with the hair over the shoulder. and in those shorts! thoughts of Missguided calling me forward and went reach to embrace, she pulls my head into her cleavage and shimmies them with me between them. pillows of feminine softness bouncing around me. such a wonderful thought smilio05.gif

fave Serin57 too! beautiful tits, lovely smile, hand strumming below. to hear her ask if i'd want a turn. to touch her above and below, smooth everywhere. to see her smile and then reach out to me for more. excellent pic smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Cooltomten. great tits and cleavage as always, and like the one hand lifting up. to see them bounce must be a joy. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another fine list of hottie smilio14.gif

fave Missguided: anyone else wishing to warm her and her tits up? smilio05.gif
fave Petmanpetman: spectacular beautiful tits there love-smiley-085.gif
fave Natash57: zipper down, tits out! all spectacular!

feel like I should be split between Cooltomten and Stinkbomb for top new rating tits for today. both great frontal pics food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Missguided, got the boom boom all the boys chase smilio05.gif
fave Curiosity, flirts so well with a body so beautiful!

top new rating tits for today: Stinkbomb. so close with Sexy Morenita but without the smile it feels like its missing something. stinkbomb's got the tits and nipples, cleavage and body that the eyes got to quickly! very pretty 2thumbs.gif

MissMelons! love-smiley-077.gif
Misthis! love-smiley-077.gif
such a great start to the morning smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, whether in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night, those are some marvelous melons you have smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Stinkbomb! the pretty face and hair along with the tits make this a great view. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Serin looks sensational at the edge of the bed in her skirt and tits out. big smile on my face that would only get bigger the closer she crawled over smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Bigchest69. tits so big and soft looking I couldn't help but rest my head between them and feel so comfortable. sweet nipples for kissing and teasing too. awesome cleavage! 2thumbs.gif

bit of a better appreciation for Lookatthis88 after viewing her lovely picture in the Naked Hangers thread. cups down letting her tits hang so beautifully. pretty face, great body, cute outfit. really enjoy this pic of her. so then I turned back to her pic on the rating page this morning to see if I see this beauty there too. and I did. love what looks like to be freckles by her cleavage and her hangers there are eye-catching. love to give hers a big hug. great pic there too smile.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Missguided out for a jog, flashing some major tits and cleavage, areolas staring back. gorgeous, gorgeous view. cameraman is one helluva lucky person to get the full view. food-smiley-004.gif

fave Serin also looking gorgeous. John is a lucky man to get to behold her beauty daily! i'd be thrilled and 22.gif to see her like this often.

top new rating tits for today: dirtylittlewhore87! pretty tits, a fine size indeed, and love the roundness of the areolas. great cleavage too. overall, a great torso pic grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Missguided, floating in the water biggrin.gif
fave Serin, sexy body, spectacular tits and areolas, cute head tilt, pretty smile and hair. wow love-smiley-085.gif
fave Daisy, huggable/squeezable body, great tits! smile.gif

top new rating tits for today; 5Speedracer. nice set of tits hanging there and the nipples quite pronounced. quite a nice pic for the rating page 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jun 24 2016, 04:25 PM)
Nothing compares to finally letting your boobies out after a long week😉
TGIF! love-smiley-085.gif

one of the spectacular pics Misthis has created over the year in RMM food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Missguided. the tantalizing, the tempting, the totally terrific tits of Missguided on display! top pulled down, tight dress, almost showing what's below as well. will never get bored viewing this adorable sexy goddess wub.gif

top new rating tits for today: 5SpeedRacer! like the title given to the picture: "Have you heard a word I said?" i'd have to lift my head and give that stereotypical blank stare with a "um, sorry, couldn't help but stare at those gorgeous tits of yours. could you say that again?" quite a lovely set of tits they are too food-smiley-004.gif

guests looking good too. bath guest with the pretty face and tits and the dark patch under the water grinning-smiley-003.gif the other with the pink top over her head and the prominent areolas and nipples. fantastic smile too 2thumbs.gif
misthis
Muah baby wink.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 27 2019, 09:33 PM)
Muah baby wink.gif

love-smiley-085.gif marvelous, Misthis! perfect way to end the weekend love-smiley-085.gif
misthis
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 27 2019, 09:59 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif marvelous, Misthis!  perfect way to end the weekend  love-smiley-085.gif

Love ya babe
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 27 2019, 10:02 PM)
Love ya babe

thanks, love ya too wub.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 27 2019, 10:06 PM)
thanks, love ya too wub.gif

gasp! but what about me? you've never told me you love me...
[attachmentid=235706]
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 27 2019, 10:38 PM)
[attachmentid=235706]

Maybe it’s part of a plan to get you to post pics of your gorgeous tits !!!
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 27 2019, 07:33 PM)
Muah baby wink.gif

Looking great
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 27 2019, 10:38 PM)
[attachmentid=235706]

love-smiley-085.gif seems like from the pic view you'd have thrust your chest in front of me to ask how do they look. and they look fantastic! beautiful cleavage, bright pink areolas, bit of hair at the top of the pic. certainly deserve the title of fave food-smiley-004.gif

the love part ohmy.gif that's already reserved for a select few. and i've had quite the repertoire with Misthis over many years, so she's a special case. lots of PMs, lots of chats and all, so i feel much more comfortable with saying it to her. one of the ladies that has made the time here such a joy. you certainly add to the fun and delight of being in RMM. smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Oct 28 2019, 12:44 AM)
Maybe it’s part of a plan to get you to post pics of your gorgeous tits !!!

if it was a simple is that. gotta admit though, Kara has a terrific set of tits and a rockin' body to go with them. food-smiley-004.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 28 2019, 06:08 AM)
if it was a simple is that.  gotta admit though, Kara has a terrific set of tits and a rockin' body to go with them. food-smiley-004.gif

She certainly does !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.