Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: corpus and yaya! 2thumbs.gif
misthis
not Rudolph but somebody stopping by to say hi smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Dec 10 2014, 10:17 PM)

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!! 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif just put me in a great mood to end the night love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 10 2014, 07:11 AM)
top rating tits for today: corpus and yaya!  2thumbs.gif

two in a row for Yaya!
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Dec 10 2014, 08:17 PM)

Amazing bod.
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: AngieB (glad she's returned) and Little1 smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Jake0972 and those amazing nipples 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Fluffy and her yummy looking nipples 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Jake0972 and Noodleme76 smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
it's a hot day on the rating page today. top rating tits for today: Hotmomma77 and Hotnips! love-smiley-085.gif
misthis
one week away, what do you want Santa to bring u? wink.gif <3 U LMNNJ
crimson
QUOTE(misthis @ Dec 17 2014, 11:55 PM)
one week away, what do you want Santa to bring u?  wink.gif  <3 U LMNNJ

I think you are on everyone's list
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Dec 17 2014, 11:55 PM)
one week away, what do you want Santa to bring u?  wink.gif  <3 U LMNNJ

mmmm, from what I'm seeing here, and I'm beaming with joy at what I'm seeing, you with ribbons over the right places so I can unwrap you underneath the Christmas tree blush.gif

spectacular, Misthis love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif (and a couple more wherever you want them wink.gif)
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Little1 smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: freethenipples 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: KelliB! also glad to see the older pics from BlueeyedBell, Malhe, and Tobius as well, making this the good start to the week 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Dcoff! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Boobmaster, specifically pics named lemming pic 2 & 8. best shots of body, Melons, and hair 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
to all the ladies and gents of RMM, thank you for all the beautiful, sexy, creative pics and all the amazing, fun, interesting thread conversations and PMs this year. may you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

food-smiley-004.gif smilio14.gif cool.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 25 2014, 06:23 AM)
to all the ladies and gents of RMM, thank you for all the beautiful, sexy, creative pics and all the amazing, fun, interesting thread conversations and PMs this year.  may you all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

food-smiley-004.gif smilio14.gif cool.gif

Merry Christmas to you as well.
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: divametrix with those amazing tit and ready-to-be-sucked-on nipples 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
all three ladies posted some great pics of their tits on the rating page so it is a 3-way tie! beautiful, ladies! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: tie between Jbird83 and Jessie1891. both fantastic pairs so pleasing to my eyes love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Jessie1891 and SexyLeena! both sporting pics of their beautiful tits! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today and to round out 2014: ddperfection 2thumbs.gif

new year's eve on humpday. what could top that than to hump to my favorite RMM'er before the stroke of midnight? 22.gif
LovemInNJ
Top new rating tits for today was a close one between all the ladies because they all look great, but the one that tempted me the most was Quickco in her new nets 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: I just can't turn away from the new pics from Sexymilf, especially "Latest Pose" smilio14.gif those Jersey melons just look so delicious! Jessica and Quickco look great too, but the thought that somewhere in this state these melons are roaming....yum! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: difficult decision out of the three ladies, but Slimey Limey edges it out just a little bit more to be my favorite for today love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: by default, a tie between Jolena and Sexymilf love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: absolutely AZSinderella sporting her new shorter hair with her always fantastic breasts smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: janed! 2thumbs.gif

and being humpday, looking forward to MisThis, Sweettits, and all the rest for getting off to smilio14.gif
misthis
ask and you shall receive smile.gif

Happy Day LMNNJ muah!!!! wub.gif
cosmiccock
QUOTE(misthis @ Jan 7 2015, 11:22 PM)

I now have one very erect pens hehe
LovemInNJ

oh you know how to treat me well, Misthis! I am so going to enjoy getting off to these pics of you love-smiley-077.gif smilio14.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
with only Corpus and Roseannxx having rating pics today they share my top rating tit pics of the day 2thumbs.gif
misthis
tongue.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(misthis @ Jan 8 2015, 10:56 PM)
tongue.gif

This woman is a treat food-smiley-004.gif shares frequently, has a tight sexy body, and some gorgeous perky melons love-smiley-085.gif AND she includes her pretty smile smile.gif
Ty MisThis love-smiley-077.gif v
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jan 8 2015, 09:56 PM)
tongue.gif

by now you must realize there is a huge smile on my face and that I am just sooooooo wish I could latch onto your gorgeous nipples love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
very close call between Hotmama, Meagan, and NatalieAsh, but going to say the top new rating tits for today goes to Natalie. all great sets of breasts, but Natalie's smile added that little bit more to get me over the top. great pictures, all 2thumbs.gif
misthis
TGIF LMNNJ xoxo

Mis smile.gif
misthis
QUOTE(misthis @ Jan 9 2015, 06:15 PM)
TGIF LMNNJ      xoxo 
Mis smile.gif

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Jan 9 2015, 06:16 PM)

smilio14.gif love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

only thing that could make it better is you sitting on my lap in that pose looking as sexy you are there. blush.gif 22.gif
misthis
and librarian glasses just because lol tongue.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misthis @ Jan 9 2015, 10:17 PM)

Because glasses are fucking hot 22.gif
Dano

So Sexy 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ

mmmmmmmmmmm, lovely Misthis!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
without a doubt, I'm giving the top new rating tits for today to Misthis with her standing pose in front of her mirror, letting us see her from the front and back at the same time. she never fails to get me excited 22.gif and is most certainly my Humpday RMMer. she has that special something about her and I cannot find enough words to praise her and her beauty. so spectacular! smilio14.gif

(blush.gif always thinking 03.gif on humpday and how great her body would feel)
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: SexyPrincexx 2thumbs.gif
Dano

So Fucking Sexy 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Indiantits 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.