Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
finally, some free time to mention the tits i've been admiring from the rating pages and what i've enjoyed in the threads smilio14.gif

going from today at this moment back through the ratings...

MissG: one HUGE tiddy out for play. would love to coax the other one out or help her out of that shirt to see those spectacular spheres!
Guest: with the dark hair and areolas and sweet cleavage. quite lovely there!
Cherriepi: great outfit in a classy black and white pic
Guest: fantastic view from below looking upward love-smiley-085.gif
MissG: naked side view! in the bath! so MissG, where's the better spot, in front of you or next to you? both spots seem best wub.gif
Amy: beautiful breasts, cleavage, areolas, and hair!
Lhammer: sheer looks great on you in that pic
Darthie: great dark areolas, beautiful all around
MissG: naked side in black tights. got me thinking of topless in those tights smilio05.gif
Randomgal123: sexy figure, sweet smile. fantastic!
MissG: snuggle bunny! would love to snuggle up with you
Guest: Indiana melons, sweet smile. also fantastic!
MissG: little black dress, big effect on me 22.gif
Amy: lovely nipple closeup
MissG: would be a deer in headlights to those high beams!
Wifesdelights82: pretty tits, great smile. neat presentation of the drink
Guest: the big melons, another with a great face, hair, and smile

sweet smiles sooooooo turn me on! great number of pics in the last several days on the rating page. would be afraid to do the top tits of the day with all these deserving contenders food-smiley-004.gif

in the threads, Hothooters's first pic in the My Melons thread. can still see the outline of that sweet smile of hers. beautiful wavy hair too. gotta admit i might be intimidated by the size of those tits though, wouldn't know what to do with it all. excellent pics there Hothooters!

so thrilled to scroll down the current page for Natash's shirt and smile pic, jeans only pic, and topless pic. hope i can tell her that i adore her pics and that i view them often. going to miss the ease of seeing them on the top page once enough comments create the next one. but always, always drawn to her beautiful breasts any time she posts/offers smilio05.gif

Grob.... my lord, between the nurse pic and the hot tub pic, she has been so mesmerizing to want to see what she posts next. and there are a lot of great pics posted there as of late. wow, Grob, keep it going!

and MissG! lord knows with all the rating pics, i keep heading to her thread for the most amazing pics. starting with the Supergirl pose at the top of page 55 and scrolling through for the bum pics...would have a constant 22.gif in front of her to the point if she notices hope she likes it smilio05.gif

planning to be on Saturday to post again and wish a few of the friendlys that wish for one a Merry Christmas message in their PMs. can't believe the year is almost over and another about to begin.

until later food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Closing in on midnight where i'm at for this post. sent out my PMs to those i know will be happy to see it. if i missed anyone else, i apologize but if you send me one in the overnight i will certainly respond.

and to everyone who reads this, may you celebrate a wonderful and merry Christmas!
food-smiley-004.gif
(and thinking of MissG in that angelic pose underneath the Christmas tree or mistletoe)
LovemInNJ
depending on where you are, you may have already crossed into the 2022 year. still hours away for me, but since i have a moment, i want to wish everyone a better and happy new year!
food-smiley-004.gif

to all the long-time members, was a great year and thank you for remembering when i had that issue at the start of the year. felt great for the welcome back.

to all the recent and new members, may you enjoy your time while part of the site. there are quite a number of good people here and they will let you know your posts are appreciated. seen many great ones in recent weeks so keep it up and welcome!

and can't wait to see what MissG has next! love-smiley-077.gif

Happy 2022 everyone!
LovemInNJ
new year, new start to reviewing the rating pics. not sure about restarting the top tits of the day like i used to, but maybe if i get into the rhythm i might consider a weekly one. anyway....

regarding these three days so far.... going down the list as it shows currently

B-cup guest: with the tits pushed together, a nice pair. i also like the little bumps around the areolas. would love to run a finger or tongue over them like reading braille. quite a nice pair!

Mandiluv: pretty pose in the bath. like the body, like the tits, especially like the smile. quite attractive and so wish i could join in. 2thumbs.gif

Randomgal123: awesome nude bed pose. another with an amazing smile. thinking to crawl over her just for her to grab to pull me onto her or pull herself up to me in a "you're not getting away from me now" move. total hottie! love-smiley-085.gif

Bustychick: great set of tits! nice cleavage too, wanna squeeze them and/or rest myself between those tits.

Wifesdelights82: looking sexy in the red lingerie. been posting quite a number of excellent pics too! food-smiley-004.gif

Fuckhard123: the one listed under yesterday looks great. for the most part, the pics posted have been amazing. the ones with the hair cascading down....wow!

Bigbang: the 01/01 pic... love-smiley-085.gif fantastic handfuls that look so soft to the touch. one of the best pics thus far!

Randomboo: also a gorgeous set of tits. and with the way the head is turned with the hair, lips and earring. wow! love-smiley-085.gif

Joann9319: also an excellent combination of tits, hair, lips and sheer lingerie 2thumbs.gif

and in the threads... One, Hothooters! Still not sure what i could do with tits that huge, but they certainly catch my attention and the rosy areolas are a plus against the lighter skin! Two, Grob! getting to the point once i see her thread listed, i have to go see what she's showing. one of the latest ones, in the hot tub...yeah, i'd wanna jump in there with her. Three, DesireKristi. been desiring her for years since i've been part of the site. and her latest pic as she reaches her personal goal, awesome food-smiley-004.gif

great start to the year. eager to see Missguided and her next pic. like every new one posted, it's gonna be magnificent!

LovemInNJ
found some time this morning to go over the lists and all. very good finds in the rating page
2thumbs.gif

starting with current day...

Mywife48: beautiful breasts and cleavage on display and a lovely dress too
Suniajnus: this Japanese MILF has been on for quite a number of years. been a while since a pic of hers was on the rating page. find her quite lovely and glad to see still posting. great smile too!
Orac: sweet-looking B's, cute smile, and the blue polka dot skirt a nice addition!

yesterday...

PastoradoresniceMelons: lovely squeezable tits and pinchable nipples!
Look: very nice tits, amazing areolas, great cleavage and those smiling lips so kissable and pretty
RedSweetnes:very sweet tits and nipples! always had a thing for long dark hair like hers and her lips..... smile.gif likely would have been my top new rating tits for the day

Jan 7th...
WifeshowingoffherMelons: the latest in a set of excellent pics posted. total hottie!
PastoradoresniceMelons: another great view!
RedSweetnes: gorgeous front view of her tits and chest overall

and on the 5th Mandiluv in a cute position in the bath. gorgeous smile too!

a good number of lovely ladies. perhaps later i'll check out the threads again and see what's there as well 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
seeing more good things on the rating pages 2thumbs.gif

today: the guest with the short hair covering her face and pretty tits in view; WifeshowingoffherMelons in the hotel room; JennyReb with those nipples! pretty trio of ladies
2thumbs.gif

yesterday: WifeshowingoffherMelons standing by the window; Bobt, great body, love the hair, sweet smirking smile there and would be my top new rating tits for the day for that day.

Jan 13: the guest asking if "Would you suck my tits?" = love-smiley-085.gif and longtime member Janed with those awesome big tits and nipples!

and posting for a few days prior to that, Red Sweetnes love-smiley-085.gif

can say from the threads the most memorable to write about are DesireKristi and Grob. Kristi's been on probably longer than i have. to see her newest pics still stirs thoughts of desire for her. looking fine, looking fit, and posting some well-crafted photo shoot pics of her current figure. every time i gaze upon her, she shows why she is desireable! and Grob! great smile, beautiful breasts, fun pics especially those with the hot tub. wish i could join in and grab in the most delightful some of that goodness of Grob! spectacular you two!
food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
saw Hottonya on the site briefly and the pic in her profile again. awesome!
smilio14.gif

and as for other stunning beauties up for rating since the 18th...

Jizzygozzy: her description along with the view of her DDs....wow!!!!!
DrenchedPeach: tits like love-smiley-085.gif with her twin tails
lwbusty: nice size while teasing her right nipple
tannedpair: quite a lovely pair with amazing accessories (shirt, necklace, dress)
Elitsa: an even bigger pair love-smiley-085.gif in a similar display to DrenchedPeach
huwzy: like those little boobies a lot. and those nipples? love-smiley-077.gif curious about the tattoo as well
Joann9319: lovely in the lingerie 2thumbs.gif
Randomgal123: tits so enticing with that body!
and naturally Hottonya and her tight tan body and tits back on the rating page as of now grinning-smiley-003.gif
Elitsa
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 24 2022, 11:19 PM)
saw Hottonya on the site briefly and the pic in her profile again.  awesome!
smilio14.gif

and as for other stunning beauties up for rating since the 18th...

Jizzygozzy: her description along with the view of her DDs....wow!!!!!
DrenchedPeach: tits like  love-smiley-085.gif with her twin tails
lwbusty:  nice size while teasing her right nipple
tannedpair: quite a lovely pair with amazing accessories (shirt, necklace, dress)
Elitsa: an even bigger pair  love-smiley-085.gif in a similar display to DrenchedPeach
huwzy: like those little boobies a lot.  and those nipples?  love-smiley-077.gif  curious about the tattoo as well
Joann9319: lovely in the lingerie 2thumbs.gif
Randomgal123: tits so enticing with that body!
and naturally Hottonya and her tight tan body and tits back on the rating page as of now grinning-smiley-003.gif

Wow, I got a mention!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Elitsa @ Jan 28 2022, 08:31 PM)
Wow, I got a mention!

then you're going to love these next two smile.gif

1st, the upward view, so wanting to reach up and squeeze
2nd, side view is fantastic, not sure which would be better, being in front to enjoy the view or behind to hug and squeeze them. from the side, certainly shows how big and round they are!

also from the past few days...

AllieKat22: great tits and gorgeous eyes! a spectacular pic posted for rating yesterday. one of her most incredible pics so far. extra love-smiley-077.gif for that one

WifeshowingoffherMelons: pic of tits, nipples and cleavage out. very nice indeed! the kneeling on the bed as well. lovely lips with the tits. great pic there as well

Cutesweetness40: pussy pic....wow! 22.gif has me curious of how the whole body looks now. one of the rare times i'm eager to mention the pic as general have my eyes on the tits.

Bustychick: love-smiley-085.gif don't know which way would be the best way to approach them, but a spectacular pair. was very quick to give them a 10

Jizzygozzy: very nice full body pic. curious of closer up to see the details of the ink

and of course, Hottonya's tanline pic back on the rating page showing her return smilio14.gif based on her thread posts, she would be awesome to enjoy rl, i would just be a little intimidated to meet her expectations. but she is a delight to behold.

in the threads TNgurlinSC: delightful shirt lift love-smiley-085.gif
Wifesdelights82: the cartoon pic posted i most certainly enjoyed. in a way a different perspective, but it is very well done food-smiley-004.gif
Pretty911: a pretty chest indeed!
the two "ice princesses" in blue, WifeshowingoffherMelons and Hottonya
CB in the shower
and of course, Grob doing what she's doing to show off and delight

2thumbs.gif
AllieKat22
Thank youuuuu I have a few more pending hope you’ll enjoy those too 😘
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(AllieKat22 @ Jan 29 2022, 11:56 AM)
Thank youuuuu I have a few more pending hope you’ll enjoy those too 😘

the one that's on the rating page now? splendid 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
throwing this in as a quickie as i prep for my next post later in the week.

whenever i see MissGuided's pics, i imagine that if she were able to talk with me, she'd sound something like Samantha Fox from the 1980s (Naughty Girls, Touch Me, et al).
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 31 2022, 11:19 PM)
throwing this in as a quickie as i prep for my next post later in the week.

whenever i see MissGuided's pics, i imagine that if she were able to talk with me, she'd sound something like Samantha Fox from the 1980s (Naughty Girls, Touch Me, et al).

Now that you’ve said that , me too !
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Feb 1 2022, 12:55 AM)
Now that you’ve said that , me too !

had been thinking about it for quite a while now. wonder what she'll think when she comes back to read it. smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
as for the recent week of posts...

on the 30th

TNgurlinSC: hot woman topless with jeans, and those nipples!!! love-smiley-085.gif
Tinze: sexy in black and white
Pretty911: beautiful breasts and cleavage!
AllieKat22: beautiful eyes, pink lips, and spectacular tits! love-smiley-085.gif
Jizzygozzy: love this pic, but worried that since the next pic on the 31st and Feb 1st shows a different person that maybe i need to be hesitant about future pics

Jan 31st
AllieKat22: sexy in red and on knees smilio05.gif
Tinze: another great black and white pic!
Elitza: awesome full frontal pic. wish i could give them big hugs and kisses love-smiley-077.gif

Feb 1st as it's now listed as yesterday
TNgurlinSC: my eyes are slow to leave the page, excellent tits love-smiley-085.gif
AllieKat22: i seem to jump to see what the next pic looks like and very happy when i do smile.gif

as far as the threads go, first TNgurlinSC as that's where i first saw the ones now in the ratings section. Wifesdelights82 with the red lingerie and lips. Grob and DesireKristi, naturally smile.gif and AllieKat22 for all her posts
LovemInNJ
quite a number of great pics for rating up right now. will need to review and note it in the morning smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
think the entire list this Sunday morning deserves mentions
2thumbs.gif

Guest whose wife is showing off her Melons
love how the tits are thrust forward for view. excellent figure as well as nice nipples and cleavage. would love to see more of her.

Joann9319
sweet light cream-colored skin with the slight pink areolas... love-smiley-085.gif
the splash of color from the top such a great accent to let them stand out

Guest who has think they've grown
also pretty light skin and the nipples really stand out. also a pretty face as well
very nice pic and also would want to see more

Jessicassecrets
awesome tits, cleavage and nipples. cute/lovely face, love how the hair is done as well as the makeup. been eying up and down because the face is as beautiful as the chest and if i linger too long on one i feel like i'm missing the other. such a hottie!

Sinnai1616
unfortunately she is leaving the site for now, but for this most recent pic, would love to get a big boobie hug from her smile.gif

Beercand
she has become a favorite of mine rather quickly. don't know what the right word for this pic is. flirty? cute? sexy? whatever the word is that fits, she's got it. kinda want to help get that bra off to free her arm, lift her up onto the table, and.... smilio05.gif excellent full body pic!

AllieKat22
as much as i want to stare at her cleavage, her face, hair, and eyes keep pulling me to them as well. all i can say is would love to hug her and kiss those lips. Adorable in every pic i've seen so far. 2thumbs.gif

too many great pics to call one a top new tits of the day. but that's great given the array of tits on display. thank you to all the ladies and the guys that posted for them food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
got my favorites here ready to send out a happy valentine's day wish. used to send to more, so, not sure who else would want one? wub.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Feb 12 2022, 08:53 AM)
got my favorites here ready to send out a happy valentine's day wish.  used to send to more, so, not sure who else would want one?  wub.gif

sent out some PMs to those i know well enough that will appreciate it. not sure who else to send a PM (would send if asked. don't want anyone to feel like it's an annoyance if not wanted). at least for all the ladies for all the pics you post for us to enjoy, a Happy Valentine's Day to you in your celebration

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
wanting to get a reaction on this double entendre i'm trying to write for a scene. protagonist is with others he's forced to work with and all just lost a hand at blackjack because of someone else's mistake. the woman with them is trying to assure them while trying to come on to the protagonist.

"Yes, let's all calm down, guys. It's just one hand." Seconds later Marie's slid over my inner thigh. reaching up, nails dragged back from the crease of my leg and pelvis. "We're here to play the long game. if you have patience and stamina, you keep on riding until you come out on top."
HungGamer1701
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Feb 21 2022, 08:39 PM)
wanting to get a reaction on this double entendre i'm trying to write for a scene.  protagonist is with others he's forced to work with and all just lost a hand at blackjack because of someone else's mistake.  the woman with them is trying to assure them while trying to come on to the protagonist.

"Yes, let's all calm down, guys.  It's just one hand."  Seconds later Marie's slid over my inner thigh.  reaching up, nails dragged back from the crease of my leg and pelvis.  "We're here to play the long game.  if you have patience and stamina, you keep on riding until you come out on top."

I love it that’s awesome
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(HungGamer1701 @ Feb 21 2022, 08:40 PM)
I love it that’s awesome

thanks!
food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
end of the month and been a week or so since my last post. think with the way the rating pages have been going, i'm due to show my appreciation smile.gif

in order of the rating page as it is now...
Elitsa: bra fell off? lucky us! hands would help cover and hold them up in the meantime!
WifeshowingoffherMelons: love the red lips and necklace between the tits. sweet nipples too.
BobBob8*: gorgeous tits with a lovely tan
AllieKat: "touch me please". like i commented, would if i could smilio05.gif
Jeremy1: cute woman there
Guest: the one labeled "Melons". looked nice, just too small of a pic for the detail
AllieKat: "Hi". hi back at you beautiful!
Elitsa: awesome side view!
Jeremy1: "tiny Melons, all nipples". very nice pic!
Elitsa: love the angle of the selfie pic love-smiley-085.gif
Nordicluv: got me thinking of Smooth Criminal. great pic of many great pics!
Tinze: beautiful black and white pic!

further down the list, i see AllieKat, Nordicluv, Wifeshowing, and Jeremy1 with more. as shown above, all four certainly captivating me with their sexy naked bodies smilio14.gif

finish the earlier area with the Guest on the 24th labeled "titties" i would fawn over them for sure. very pretty and amazing nipples

as the new day appeared as i'm typing this, also have to add
AllieKat: would love to give my attention to your lips love-smiley-077.gif
Danielle from Germany: very pretty
A_perky_gal: love the retro pic (kind of wonder if i've been around long enough to say i remember it the first time) love the puffy nipples (hope that's right) and pretty with the glasses

finally Tinze and Anchorageguy7 in the other section. i never really know how to score those kinds of pics. i just know those pics are quite beautiful

amazing pics all! smilio14.gif
and welcome back Sinnai1616!
LovemInNJ
one other thing to add with the other quote i created. same characters but in a different scene. battle scene with her revealing she is a marilith with six arms vs. him as a magic user with a blade.

"So, are you going to use those magic hands on me? Or would you rather just play with your long sword?"

smilio05.gif
Elitsa
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Feb 28 2022, 09:49 PM)
end of the month and been a week or so since my last post.  think with the way the rating pages have been going, i'm due to show my appreciation  smile.gif

in order of the rating page as it is now...
Elitsa:  bra fell off?  lucky us!  hands would help cover and hold them up in the meantime!
WifeshowingoffherMelons: love the red lips and necklace between the tits.  sweet nipples too.
BobBob8*: gorgeous tits with a lovely tan
AllieKat: "touch me please".  like i commented, would if i could smilio05.gif
Jeremy1: cute woman there
Guest: the one labeled "Melons".  looked nice, just too small of a pic for the detail
AllieKat: "Hi".  hi back at you beautiful!
Elitsa: awesome side view!
Jeremy1: "tiny Melons, all nipples".  very nice pic!
Elitsa: love the angle of the selfie pic  love-smiley-085.gif
Nordicluv: got me thinking of Smooth Criminal.  great pic of many great pics!
Tinze: beautiful black and white pic!

further down the list, i see AllieKat, Nordicluv, Wifeshowing, and Jeremy1 with more.  as shown above, all four certainly captivating me with their sexy naked bodies smilio14.gif

finish the earlier area with the Guest on the 24th labeled "titties"  i would fawn over them for sure.  very pretty and amazing nipples

as the new day appeared as i'm typing this, also have to add
AllieKat: would love to give my attention to your lips  love-smiley-077.gif
Danielle from Germany: very pretty
A_perky_gal: love the retro pic (kind of wonder if i've been around long enough to say i remember it the first time)  love the puffy nipples (hope that's right) and pretty with the glasses

finally Tinze and Anchorageguy7 in the other section.  i never really know how to score those kinds of pics.  i just know those pics are quite beautiful

amazing pics all! smilio14.gif
and welcome back Sinnai1616!

Over the moon the get a mentions. Thank you 💓

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Elitsa @ Mar 1 2022, 05:10 PM)
Over the moon the get a mentions. Thank you 💓

smilio05.gif

three great pics from three different angles. have me eager to see more. hopefully i'll be able to comment on them in a more timely basis
2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
feels like i've been let free and able to post on the site once more if temporarily. This is what's been appearing for some time now in a white screen on the tab....

EX #1

Hmmm… can't reach this pageIt looks like the webpage at http://ratemymelons.com/chat/ might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TOO_BIG

EX#2
Hmmm… can't reach this pageIt looks like the webpage at http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Member_s_...bout_me-f7.html might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_TOO_BIG

don't know how to stop it from doing this. just on another connection at the moment but not sure what will happen when i go back to normal. hope everyone has been well. been trying to comment as much as possible since that's all i've been able to do. would hate to have to say message me through the email that i have listed on my profile since it's been the only thing i could suggest, but hope to be back in the threads some time soon. more fun here. and to those that have message, sorry it's taken me this long to be able to reply but thank you for the messages. much appreciated and now you can see why it's taken this long.

be well all, hope to do this again soon

LoveminNJ food-smiley-004.gif
nordicluv
Hope to see you back posting soon..
Everyone misses you, I know I do love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
i see i hit the 300K view mark, but not ready to do anything special about it quite yet. i have something minor in mind, but need to sort what i want to say. so in the meantime since i have access to my thread, wanted to note the members that have been catching my eye (and raising my....interest?) on the rating page 2thumbs.gif

Nordicluv: must note first because of the shapely body, outstanding tits, lovely legs, and seeing the threads now, quite the fun personality!
MCS: liking those tits more with every post
Skinnerno1: enjoyed most of the pics, just the one with them tied up not my cup of tea. but nice tits and figure
Ellie: whether her tits are clothed or bare
Luna87: like how she displays them
Jessicassecrets: beautiful face with great tits
Tinabra36: great tits and my lord those nipples!!
Just Roy: the one with the blue dress.... love-smiley-085.gif
Luscious Laura: certainly have me intrigued as to what will be posted next
The0n3: very pretty

and of course SUNY! After her last amazing pose on the 26th, i wish i could see her cosplay as Sailor Jupiter since she looks the part (the anime fan in me). gorgeous woman!

and not to forget the more veteran members Randomgal123, Sexylacey , and Hottonya!
and Missguided! missing her and hope she saw my PM!

thanks all food-smiley-004.gif
nordicluv
Thank you so much LNJ,
your posts are always such a treat love-smiley-077.gif
Ellie
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 4 2022, 08:50 AM)
Thank you so much LNJ,
your posts are always such a treat love-smiley-077.gif

As always, honoured to get a mention
LovemInNJ
So..... over 305K views. as a ratio to the replies, about 120 views for every reply, and most of them was just my daily review of what i enjoyed from the rating page. for a guy on a site designed for women to post their naked chest and rate, guess i did something right. smilio14.gif

then again, i owe it all to the ladies that have been posting over the years. so ladies, or in some cases the gentlemen posting their wife/gf for view, Hail.gif couldn't have done this without you!

been wanting to do this for a while but wanted it to be for a significant reason. thinking 300K+ is a good reason as i can't imagine many threads get to that count without being popular or with a general topic. Thought of a few things to share. if you've got other questions, i'll try to answer them when i'm on and hopefully i won't be blocked from the threads after this week.

1) How did you land on RMM and why have you stayed as long as you have?
A) must been well over ten years ago. originally had a screen name of LikesThemAll and then LikesThemToo because i lost the passwords to them and couldn't retrieve them. must've been looking for an interesting rating site and found this in a search. probably the first pic or maybe the most influential pic was a woman with a screen name of BTS or something close to that. such a great pair i decided i wanted to join to interact or at least comment. ever since, I've been rating and commenting with the thought of being encouraging. and with the array of beautiful women joining and posting and having had time to PMs with several, i've found this to be a pleasant, enjoyable experience with people who are generally friendly and nice to talk with.

2) There are threads about how scoring goes. How do you decide a score for a given pic?
A) Well, I start with 7 just for posting because it takes confidence for a pic to be taken and then posted for RMM to see. then i adjust whether there are wow factors that make the pic stand out. like jewelry, painted fingernails, smiles, clothes that accent the looks, etc. those that give me the reaction of "OMG i must see more" or "wow, she is sexy!", they will get a 10 for sure. and if in the course of posting the pics keep this trend, they would've been my Top Tits of Today and will continue to get 10s from me. I don't care for piercings but i try not to let that influence the score unless I've got no choice. sometimes the pic title is an influence. i may go to a 6 if there's just something missing to make it to 7. and, if the score is to be honest, should there be things to make it asthetically unpleasing, i will go lower. i don't like going lower than a 6 and it is rare, but i will go lower.

3) If that's how you score the melons, how do you score the other nude pics?
A) honestly, it's very difficult. i don't know how to base it other than if it's asthetically pleasing below the waist. at least with the tits, i use skin tone and to the areola color, nipples, cleavage, etc. if anyone has suggestions let me know.

4) Do you use the PMs?
A) not as often as i'd like. if someone sends a message, i'll respond. happy when i see thank yous. except when i'm mistaken for a female (it's happened a couple times, don't know how that confusion happened). i'm not quite as quick to send unless i feel that an extra comment and compliment should be sent. i've seen in thread posts how some women get the rude PMs and it kind of discourages me from it. plus, with a number of guys posting for their mate, kind of not know what to then message to them. but there are a number of members i enjoy chatting with in PMs. sometimes i wish i could speak to them instead of type, but that's how it goes. and i never ask for extra pics. if the woman wishes to do so, I'm totally thrilled by the gesture and will certainly thank many times for it. brightens my day for sure but i will never ask; it's her decision to do so. and if she thinks it's worth sending, it's good enough for me smile.gif

guess that's all for now. Thank you all again for viewing my thread especially when i've not been able to update it lately. you all make this a fun place to stop in to view and it is certainly a pleasure to view your pics and read the stories and comments in the threads. next stop, 500K?

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
to all the moms and moms-to-be on RMM, may you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

and thank you for posting your beautiful selves on RMM 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 8 2022, 08:09 AM)
to all the moms and moms-to-be on RMM, may you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

and thank you for posting your beautiful selves on RMM  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks LNJ love-smiley-077.gif
and keep those great posts coming 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Seems like the right time to do a Top Tits for Today and using the most current pics along with yesterday's to get started. hopefully some will be very pleased smilio05.gif also hoping none of them are caught by Buck as pulled from elsewhere (that's always the risk of doing this)

top new rating tits for today (& yesterday): Randomboo! yesterday's has a nice front view with tilted head and hair. pretty face and eyes and smile. and today's goes for a side view with her turned back and cute booty. a great start and eager to see what else she has ready.

also to note on today's list, Nordicluv and that SEXY red lingerie. finally had a chance to go through her thread to see all the pics i've missed while locked out. one of the best pics in my opinion. beautiful tits and areolas, great color scheme of dress, necklace, and awesome smile! because of how long it's been since she joined, i'm going to skip her being a top new rating tits of the day woman (as she would have easily earned it with the twelve in the profile and the ones in her threads and such), she's part of my faves. food-smiley-004.gif

another note, Suniajnus 2thumbs.gif I take it with the number of pics titled "Junko Sato" that this is the name of the woman in the pics. her tits, her body, her face and smile.... every time a new pic is listed, i linger on it just a little longer than the last time. though not brand new to the site, the pics post apart from each other enough to make me yearn for more. don't know if it's a bonus to know she's from Japan or not, but she as well as others from that area have been quite an eyeful. also can't be a new top rating tits for the day and adding to faves too. really eager to see more!

nordicluv
I'm honored LNJ,
Thank you so much love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
quick note of today's rating list

Randomboo in the non-nude section: so pretty after the last two smile.gif

fave Easty: love seeing her tits out like that smile.gif

Jessicassecrets: certainly finding the set of rating pic quite enjoyable grinning-smiley-003.gif

and if i had a top new rating tits for today, would go to HarleyP1234. beautiful tit and nipple there 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 9 2022, 10:53 PM)
I'm honored LNJ,
Thank you so much love-smiley-077.gif

you are very welcome Nordicluv. hope you like the comment i put on your page with the newest nude bed pic. very alluring smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
let's make this one official (yet quick) with a review of today's rating page

Nordicluv.... said it in her thread. leaning toward it on the rating page. sexy body that now that my eyes have viewed her several times, i'm going 22.gif wishing i could be inside that soft velvety warmth. guess she likes the sound of it, haven't heard anything to suggest otherwise smilio05.gif such a great view!

and Luscious Laura. didn't type it for the pic comment, but given the title of the pic, kinda want to say "how can I say no to that?" given the number of pics with that look, I'd already had that thought as well. wonder how her smile would look if i did.... happy.gif

and finally, the guest in the pussy pic section. this is where i like what i see but don't know what the proper score should be. pretty. quite pretty. like the hand the way it is and i think some color on the fingernail may've added something to it as well. don't know if she's posted other pics as "guest" but if she has i'll need to check it out. or if she becomes a member, if she mentions it (like a quick note here perhaps) i'll keep an eye out for other posts as well. but it is a pretty pic that has me curious and eager to see more 2thumbs.gif

quick shout out to MissMelons, helped end my night just right blush.gif
LovemInNJ
good to be able to post again smile.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 11 2022, 09:44 PM)
let's make this one official (yet quick) with a review of today's rating page

Nordicluv....  said it in her thread.  leaning toward it on the rating page.  sexy body that now that my eyes have viewed her several times, i'm going  22.gif wishing i could be inside that soft velvety warmth.  guess she likes the sound of it, haven't heard anything to suggest otherwise  smilio05.gif such a great view!

and Luscious Laura.  didn't type it for the pic comment, but given the title of the pic, kinda want to say "how can I say no to that?"  given the number of pics with that look, I'd already had that thought as well.  wonder how her smile would look if i did.... happy.gif

and finally, the guest in the pussy pic section.  this is where i like what i see but don't know what the proper score should be.  pretty.  quite pretty.  like the hand the way it is and i think some color on the fingernail may've added something to it as well.  don't know if she's posted other pics as "guest" but if she has i'll need to check it out.  or if she becomes a member, if she mentions it (like a quick note here perhaps) i'll keep an eye out for other posts as well.  but it is a pretty pic that has me curious and eager to see more  2thumbs.gif

quick shout out to MissMelons, helped end my night just right blush.gif

smilio05.gif You flatter me baby, I luv it love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: NudeFilipino! fourth pic posted but the first one i've looked at and had a chance to mention in my thread. So....first thing i noticed, cleavage and nipples. totally attracted my eyes. then the skin tone and hair. add in that necklace and everything comes together so well. pretty torso pics and must mention she has such a sweet smile in the other pic. liked this one quite a bit 2thumbs.gif

got Luscious Laura there too, excellent cleavage there smile.gif

for the two guests, i swear the blonde with the 34FF reminds me quite a bit of Missguided which is probably why i scored it so highly. can tell there's differences between this woman and MissG but for those that know how much i enjoy MissG, i think this is a positive comparison for this guest food-smiley-004.gif

and the other? beautiful breasts with dark areolas. this guest's wife has a great torso and would guess is quite happy to show her off. also scored very highly.

and it would seem today i have something to say for the first time. Look forward to a new member named Mariine15. would appear the comment on the guest pic she posted encouraged her to join. really looking forward to her next pic smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
rough day yesterday, had back muscle spasm that hurt like hell like my kidney stone. put me out of commission last night so i couldn't stay on long. still bit worn out, but wanted to get top new rating tits for today. giving it to Marie87 2thumbs.gif very pretty on the bed. nice arch to her back. looks like it would take both hands to massage each side of her chest. and still being worn out, would be a nice pillow to cuddle up and sleep next to. HarleyP's nice too, like her dark areolas and cleavage. and Randomgal in the other section, like a sweet sneak peek of what's underneath 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
rough day yesterday, had back muscle spasm that hurt like hell like my kidney stone. put me out of commission last night so i couldn't stay on long. still bit worn out, but wanted to get top new rating tits for today. giving it to Marie87 2thumbs.gif very pretty on the bed. nice arch to her back. looks like it would take both hands to massage each side of her chest. and still being worn out, would be a nice pillow to cuddle up and sleep next to. HarleyP's nice too, like her dark areolas and cleavage. and Randomgal in the other section, like a sweet sneak peek of what's underneath 2thumbs.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 14 2022, 05:29 PM)
rough day yesterday, had back muscle spasm that hurt like hell like my kidney stone.  put me out of commission last night so i couldn't stay on long.  still bit worn out, but wanted to get top new rating tits for today.  giving it to Marie87 2thumbs.gif  very pretty on the bed.  nice arch to her back.  looks like it would take both hands to massage each side of her chest.  and still being worn out, would be a nice pillow to cuddle up and sleep next to.  HarleyP's nice too, like her dark areolas and cleavage.  and Randomgal in the other section, like a sweet sneak peek of what's underneath 2thumbs.gif

Hope you're feeling better,
We miss you love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 19 2022, 09:53 AM)
Hope you're feeling better,
We miss you love-smiley-077.gif

getting there. pain's almost gone and getting my stamina back
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 21 2022, 08:47 PM)
getting there.  pain's almost gone and getting my stamina back

That's good smile.gif
Hope to see you posting again soon love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Ellie @ May 4 2022, 10:35 AM)
As always, honoured to get a mention

after a rough week, i went to check the ratings page and at the top of the previous days lists is yours. that was a great pic to come back to rate. glad i did not miss it 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 21 2022, 08:52 PM)
That's good smile.gif
Hope to see you posting again soon love-smiley-077.gif

hope to as well. felt like a long week away:cheers:
LovemInNJ
eyes on the rating page this morning looking for the top new rating tits for the days smile.gif

current:
liking Ani-Radha one knee on the bed. nice tits and figure and beautiful hair!
and MCS, beautiful dark areolas and amazing tits!

prior day:
Ani-Radha, prior day also looks great, like the presentation of tits and areolas as she lowers her bra
and blonde Guest laying down. gorgeous face, beautiful torso

23rd
Orac: lovely creamy skin tone, wishing they were hanging over me!
NudeFilipino, though not a top shot, had me excited as i viewed her

22nd
Bigbang, has had me wanting to view her since the first few pics and those that appeared in the thread. nice tan lines, wishing to hug and squeeze hers.

2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.