Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
been on rating for the past few days, but haven't been wowed to the point of noting a top new rating tits for today. the pics have been nice by all, but nothing had me backtracking to view multiple times until today. and that is because of Milf Melons smile.gif

amazing huge tits that've had me wanting to cup and squeeze. and deep cleavage to rest my head between and have her breast squished against me to keep me warm. awesome areolas and nipples and nice splash of color from her top. fantastic pic, Milf Melons! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 13 2018, 01:45 AM)
<3 smilio05.gif

always a delight Kara smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: fave Cumwhisky love-smiley-085.gif

been a while since this gorgeous lady posted on the rating page to my knowledge, but still as eye-fetching as ever! beautiful light skin with a sweet pink areola and nipple at the end of her tit. wrapped up in gray sweater warmth and with what appears to be golden locks cascading down past her shoulder. lovely picture and great to have her back food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
starting off with those huge, gorgeous melons of Milf Melons as well as her long legs. all the better to wrap them around [me] and pull me closer to her tits. always a delightful view! food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta be NT1967 love-smiley-085.gif beautiful dark areolas and nipples adorning her lovely tits. pulled over a pretty black and white patterned dress. beautiful side profile of her face and hair. an excellent picture indeed! grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Snickerdoodlenurse82. wet from her shower. tits and cleavage in view. sexy body and hips. lovely view to start the morning grinning-smiley-003.gif

top new rating tits for today: Cowgirl12 love-smiley-085.gif gorgeous tits while laying down on the bed. either great skin tone or lovely all-over tan with no lines showing. so very tempting from many angles. so wanna see more from Cowgirl! smilio14.gif

even the Guest simulating an up-on-you view quite tempting. beautiful body and pose and would so reach up and squeeze those tits of hers as I assume she'd be bouncing to excitement. very pretty too

great pics by all this morning food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmm, more Milf Melons! more of her gorgeous melons in view! more of her dress hitched up! more of her sexy legs in hose! terrific view, Milf Melons, just breathtaking! smilio14.gif

top new rating tits for today: mmallory! great view of her tits and cleavage and how I wish I could wake up and see that hovering over me. and with a polite word, would love to pull the straps aside, unclip the hooks, and let those tits hang free. beautiful pic mmallory! food-smiley-004.gif

eyed ScotsDannie too. beautiful smile to go with some pretty tits and freed kitty. must've gone back to it at least five times to enjoy the view. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: mmallory love-smiley-085.gif
yesterday they were hanging nicely contained by a black bra. today they are free and the large areolas in view. great button nipples too. quite a pair she has and deserving of the title smile.gif

another pretty one by ScotsDannie as well. great tits, pretty panties, sweet smile. would be happy to be laying next to her and then she just happens to roll over onto me. smile.gif

the guest too. nice handfuls with sweet dark areolas contrasted by the light shirt. pretty dark hair and kissable cleavage. quite a pretty pic as well smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 18 2018, 09:06 AM)
top new rating tits for today: mmallory love-smiley-085.gif
yesterday they were hanging nicely contained by a black bra.  today they are free and the large areolas in view.  great button nipples too.  quite a pair she has and deserving of the title  smile.gif

another pretty one by ScotsDannie as well.  great tits, pretty panties, sweet smile.  would be happy to be laying next to her and then she just happens to roll over onto me.  smile.gif

the guest too.  nice handfuls with sweet dark areolas contrasted by the light shirt.  pretty dark hair and kissable cleavage.  quite a pretty pic as well  smile.gif

very similar list today, but still enticing nonetheless! this time mmallory lets them hang in a view that I wish I could enjoy for real! love-smiley-085.gif another pretty one by ScotsDannie as well, sweet smile along with her awesome tits! and gorgeous body and all from the Guest on this list; totally entranced by her fantastic figure and terrific tits and smile! amazing trio today! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
seems mmallory's on a roll with yet another great pic topping the list and as my top new rating tits for today! and to do as her title asks, to have my face between those soft warm tits with ready access to those button nipples. smile.gif great set so far mmallory, keep it up! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
pleasantly surprised that there's more to comment on than just continuing with mmallory's strong presence, though those stacked melons of hers continue to be a delight smilio14.gif

just so many regs and new ladies with excellent submissions, going to have to note the highlights of them all before naming a top new rating tits for today. so from the top of the list:

Snickerdoodlenurse82: awesome flash of your awesome tits!
SaraB: sexy in the shower!
mmallory: love those stacked melons!
Snickerdoodlenurse82: love to take that nature walk with you
Shycpel2012: quite a nice lick
Milf Melons: still so sexy and a fantastic pose 22.gif
Guest: wish I could've joined her in the shower, quite lovely
Getitdone2001: even with the lightened hair, beautiful with great tits and eyes
Milkyjuggz0069: still have me tempted for your tits (and to squeeze them) after all this time

and out of all these lovely ladies, title for top new rating tits for today goes to Getitdone2001! such a fine view of her tits, areolas and nipples, but also imagining those eyes looking at me adoring her and bringing a smile to her face smilio05.gif
Milkyjuggz0069
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 21 2018, 07:18 AM)
pleasantly surprised that there's more to comment on than just continuing with mmallory's strong presence, though those stacked melons of hers continue to be a delight smilio14.gif

just so many regs and new ladies with excellent submissions, going to have to note the highlights of them all before naming a top new rating tits for today.  so from the top of the list:

Snickerdoodlenurse82: awesome flash of your awesome tits!
SaraB: sexy in the shower!
mmallory: love those stacked melons!
Snickerdoodlenurse82: love to take that nature walk with you
Shycpel2012: quite a nice lick
Milf Melons: still so sexy and a fantastic pose  22.gif
Guest: wish I could've joined her in the shower, quite lovely
Getitdone2001: even with the lightened hair, beautiful with great tits and eyes
Milkyjuggz0069: still have me tempted for your tits (and to squeeze them) after all this time

and out of all these lovely ladies, title for top new rating tits for today goes to Getitdone2001!  such a fine view of her tits, areolas and nipples, but also imagining those eyes looking at me adoring her and bringing a smile to her face  smilio05.gif

read my comment to my latest pic... i'll be waiting
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Milkyjuggz0069 @ Nov 21 2018, 05:01 PM)
read my comment to my latest pic... i'll be waiting

hope you're pleased by it wub.gif
LovemInNJ
just the one guest on the rating page, but a nice representation for today (or should I say for the US). pretty, large breasts on display with the side of a sweet smile and nipples to sample. grinning-smiley-003.gif

to those celebrating, happy Thanksgiving! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quiet on the rating page, so just a few shout outs from the thread pics I found in the meantime.

Rockchick: awesome pic and a great reminder of how hot you are!
Curiosity: also awesome pics, dress and the kneeling one. hot as ever!
Vinostyle: amazing pics shared and a great chat to boot!
Milkyjuggz0069: glad for the response in my thread and hope you enjoyed my response to it

such amazing and beautiful women! thanks for the great start to the weekend love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
nine great sets of tits on display and all of them quite a view to behold love-smiley-085.gif

SaraB: fine side stacked view
Guest: cute Bs and nice cleavage
mmallory: sweet areolas peeking over her black bra
Guest: fine tits and figure
Milf Melons: gorgeous tits/nipples/cleavage and pretty top
Snickerdoodlenurse: nice silhouette and can still see her colorful areolas
Jenny777: nice hang and double view with the mirror
Cowgirl: gorgeous tits/cleavage/legs (top new rating tits for today as well)
JaneD: great hang with that cleavage and nipples

& DannieBlonde: very pretty full body view that looks so inviting

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a delightful list of beauties this morning smilio14.gif

faves!

Milf Melons: ooh how those luscious legs entice as much as her terrific tits!
Snickerdoodlenurse: gorgeous tits and areolas matched with dark hair
Milkyjuggz0069: how I wish that nipple was sneaking out of that bra and into my mouth. delightful as ever Milky!
FiveTwo: great way to get into the spirit! now for the mistletoe wink.gif

and!

mmallory: how I'm enticed by those tits and nipples
DannieBlonde: slowly winning me over with her pics and this pose
Guest: beautiful in front of the mirror in jeans
Getitdone2001: those tits, face, and eyes 2thumbs.gif
Cincykid10: nice tits and cleavage with those tan lines

amongst them, I'm splitting the title of top new rating tits for today between Getitdon2001 and DannieBlonde. been loving the pics of Getitdone's bust line and face and still amazing with this new pic. but also been enjoying DannieBlonde's more and more with each new pic and this one is the best to date and I can't stay quiet about that. so you two steal the show today and well deserved food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
even more posted by the lovely ladies of RMM smilio14.gif

Guest: simply gorgeous torso! if not listed as guest, probably would be the top new rating tits for today.
SexyMountainChic: nipples! sweet, luscious nipples! on some nice tits! and love the long dark hair.
Justclaycl69: nice cleavage shot
Petweir11: nice dark areolas and nipples
Cincykid10: beautiful, sexy body from head to toe. nice hair and just wish there was a bit more of a smile there. wish I could caress and fondle you all over. for a full body shot, one of two sharing the title of top new rating tits for total 2thumbs.gif
mmallory: lovely hangers showing off her deep cleavage
Danasophia: once again delighting with a full view of her tits, areolas, and nipples. the other sharing the title of top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

and in the other section of the page:
Guest: love, just love the view with those manicured nails adding such beauty to your already lovely pussy. such a delight to the eyes this morning and would so want to be there pleasing it
DannieBlonde: again warming up more to her body and beauty, I feel like I would want to be up next to her and rocking back and forth with my hands on her hips. lovely bra 'n panty set and like how she's looking back. would love if when she did with me there that she'd smile and give a wink before expressing more of her enjoyment. gorgeous pic Dannie!
LovemInNJ
though I enjoy both their pics, in the toss up between NakedBailiff and Mmallory for top new rating tits for today, the edge goes to NakedBailiff! part because her tits are out for full view. also because of them floating in the hot tub. and because those areolas are hypnotic. would love to take dip in the water with her. 2thumbs.gif

also check out the newest posts by Curiosity. gorgeous woman from head to toe and in various amounts of clothing. love her cascading hair in the one. all a visual delight grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
great variety from the ladies today! smilio14.gif

NakedBailiff hanging from the side and kneeling!
mmallory from below for some great underMelons!
Daisy27 from the side standing!
Danasophia from the front!
Bigpinks with a view of the top and bottom all at once!
and the sexy momma Guest with tan lines!

each a great view, fave and all, that all will share the title of top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quick post on the short rating list.

when faves like NakedBailiff and Daisy27 post, it's going to be the start of a great day love-smiley-085.gif both so beautiful and a joy to view. and the Guest today has quite a lovely cleavage shot. great showing by all three.

and the other with a shot of her rear, niiiiiiiiiiice! grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
first things first, fave Noodleme76. whether showing off in classy dresses or top down or fully naked, gorgeous woman with fantastic tits. and today on the rating page a great two for one day bonus. would so hop into the hot tub with her and her girls. spectacular pics, Noodleme food-smiley-004.gif

and for top new rating tits for today, Crog19851 love-smiley-085.gif also a great frontal view and with it titled "Squishy" I so wanna hug and caress her/them. and what a smile! totally blew me away and such an enhancer to an already excellent pic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Noodleme76, the lovely lady with the terrific tits that I'd love to wake up to! gorgeous pic and those lips look so love-smiley-077.gif beautiful pic to finish up the week grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
brief but amazing list of rating pics today smile.gif

Noodleme76 and her gorgeous girls out of that warm, red top! adorned with beautiful necklaces as I stare at her wonderful cleavage and nipples!

top new rating tits today on HH4P love-smiley-085.gif great tits, beautiful creamy body. mmm, to give her a good squeeze from the front or behind smilio05.gif

the Guest's wife's tits. fine body and breasts, pretty hair too!

and quick note, FiveTwo and a couple pics she's posted since yesterday. so gorgeous with her tits out of her French maid out fit and cleavage showing in the light green shirt. both tempting, stunning, and delightful wub.gif
LovemInNJ
such a strong showing by the faves this morning it's incredible! love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

Daisy27: fantastic upward view of her lovely tits!
FiveTwo: ooh la la in that French maid outfit!
NakedBailiff: lovely stretch (and great kitty pic later on)!
Cumwhiskey: gorgeous suckable nipple as always!
Noodleme76: gorgeous body, great tits, always desirable

MichelleM. M as in mmmmmm, she marvelous with those incredible tits of hers! always ogling, always fantasizing, always admiring Michelle displaying her gorgeous self each and every pic posted for rating and in the threads. flirty, fit, fun, and by far a sexy and all-around wonderful woman I've had the pleasure of chatting with (but wish I could hear her voice). so many times she's posted and I just want to say all these sweet things about her. and her magic works again as I have this paragraph now smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Easty! 2thumbs.gif nice color, great size, feels like I could just lean forward and rest my head in her cleavage while enjoying her soft warm tits on either side. quite a lovely chest she has!

and even the Guest for today has a nice set on display. shines more with all these faves on the list!
LovemInNJ
she keeps posting, I keep smiling smile.gif Noodleme76 and her gorgeous tits, going for a multi-day streak. another fantastic front view of her amazing tits and nipples and deep cleavage. add in that dress and she's the total package love-smiley-085.gif

can say the same for HH4P and her front view. and like the other day, have the urge to give her a great squeeze smilio05.gif

and the Guest looks hot! nice layers of sweater, shirt, and jeans and then her tits out for full view. would love to lend a hand or mouth and enjoy what she's got. quite beautiful and hope she posts more as a member food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
eyes wide open thanks to Noodleme76 and her pic on the rating page today smilio14.gif excellent view of her tits, kitty, and all sexy points in between!

top new rating tits for today: Floggle love-smiley-085.gif I like them. I really like what I see in Floggle's pic. nice large areolas and nipples to taste. fine size to fit in my palms. good cleavage, would bring a smile to my face to see for real. curious to see more. 2thumbs.gif

loving the pic by the shower time Guest! lovely shapely body, tempting tits to kiss and squeeze. great curves all over and even those earrings adding something beautiful. another I'd want to see more from smile.gif

Guest with the shaved kitty quite pretty too. nice and inviting for some sweet fun smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Noodleme76's nipples and cool whip. all the more to want my lips and tongue all over those sweet tits! smilio14.gif such a strong showing this week by an incredible babe!

Danasophia looking great as well! nice round tits, dark areolas, fine cleavage. very pretty color for her bra as well. love to get a hug from her in that moment smilio05.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, I'm gravitating toward Floggle. part of it happens to be those large areolas and nipples. also wishing that was my hand giving the left one a nice squeeze. certainly eying Twilight76 and Rclements' as well, but something about Floggle's tits keeps drawing my eyes back to them smile.gif
LovemInNJ
quite a number of fine tits on display today smilio14.gif

Strong showing by faves Noodleme76 and Danasophia! every time I see Noodleme's topless I imagine her bumping them against my chest in a flirty way without saying a word or talking about something else and then grinning when she sees me constantly glancing down at them. same or more so with Danasophia's as I admire her nipples and areolas. smilio05.gif

Eying Easty's once more as top new rating tits for today and thinking she should be bumped up to fave level now. always a great view, always admiring her nipples and cleavage. overall, quite a lovely lady like all my faves food-smiley-004.gif

which leaves me with Floggle as the other top new rating tits for today smile.gif got to say I like viewing those tits of hers. something about them keeps my eyes glued to them. with three good front views, wondering how they'd look from a different angle.

also mentioning the Guest's flirty fiancée as showing off quite a lovely lady with some fine tits there

great set of pics by all today, well done 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
just one on the list this morning, but a great one it is! Noodleme76, in her words, feeling frisky. would love to feel how frisky she is, whether up by her tits, her hip, around her kitty, and all points in between. so beautiful, total sexiness 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
all looking beautiful on the rating list this morning! smilio14.gif love-smiley-085.gif

starting with faves Daisy27 and Noodleme76! Daisy with her light skin and rosy areolas in what looks like the bath room. so pretty! and Noodleme with the top pulled up to show off her lovely tits! two great faves looking fantastic as always!

for top new rating tits for today, going strong with Floggle once more! this time, looks like they're presented for view knowing she's got some eying her a lot. nipples look great along with the cleavage. so wishing I could caress them after all these posts. 2thumbs.gif

close behind is Rclements. I dare say the pic is similar, but with a darker skin tone and rosy areolas. that's why i say close behind because if it wasn't for Floggle's streak of fine pics, Rclements could just as easily be the top new rating tits for today!

and finally, this fine fit fantastic Guest love-smiley-085.gif great body, great tits, and a wonderful smile! one pic and I'm already wanting so much more! i hope she joins, would be a great addition to the site smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
fine showing by a pair of gorgeous faves smilio14.gif

FiveTwo, tits out and framed with her open shirt while in jeans. enjoying nature amongst the colorful autumn leaves. breathtaking view and such a delight to the eyes. and Noodleme76, whether standing tall and proud with only panties on or the close up of her tasty taut nipple, desirable and spectacular! both with a strong presence on the list today food-smiley-004.gif

and while my eyes have been on Floggle this past week, I believe Rclements earned the title of top new rating tits for today. something about that cleavage has me yearning for it. nice and round and topped with some rosy nipples. really pretty 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
couple of nice looking guests on the list today. between these two, would go for the one listed as B cup. nice tits with tan lines and dark hair. bonus for the silver necklace. quite pretty!

and Noodleme76 with a pic from behind. something about it to want to grab a firm hold and pull toward me. very nice arc to her back as well. quite a view in the pool, Noodleme! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
rather quiet list today with sexy, all slippery, Noodleme76 as the only named poster on the rating page this morning. to assist her by spreading the oil/lotion all over her skin... 22.gif do what I could to cover every square inch of her beauty!

in the meantime, the one amazing Guest has some amazing tits and areolas while the other has a great smile smile.gif
LovemInNJ
1st guest, very pretty. nice skin tone that goes into some sweet, candy pink areolas and nipples! beautiful cleavage and a bit of shine. would love to see more from her love-smiley-085.gif

2nd guest interesting as well. glad for the side view to see the slope of her tits from their top to their tips. quite a nice shape to her tits as well as her body. curious to see more.
LovemInNJ
two pretty Guests today. between the two of them, would say the C cup one edges out the other. pretty skin tone and nice pose to show off her tits and bit of nipple. also like her outfit of shirt, jeans, and sweater. probably would be a top new rating tits for today title holder if becomes a member. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
quite a list of lovely ladies this morning! smilio14.gif

fave Noodleme76 continues to tantalize with that hot view of her tan lines. to trace each one in some way smilio05.gif even better with the pussy view as if we're the ones viewing from that angle.

fave Daisy27, always a great pair and love to gaze upon hers before giving her another 10. smile.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, edging it out to Floggle 2thumbs.gif while I adore the pair on Piercednips1209 and how I wish I could caress and kiss hers, just can't do it with the piercings. mentioned it more often when Rockchick was regularly on the list; like hers I love the view and size and all of Piercednips's tits, but the piercing takes it away from me, personal opinion. otherwise I could view hers all day. also hard to compete with Floggle when I've been enjoying hers more and more with each new post. great nips, great cleavage, just wanna rest my head between them. 2thumbs.gif

and the Guest in the pussy section, quite an eyeful between the body and the face. would totally want to see more from her.
LovemInNJ
quite a beautiful list of babes this morning smilio14.gif

Guest: quite a pretty pair of tits and cleavage
Piercednips1209: another gorgeous view of her tits and areolas!
Floggle x2: two more pics that kept my eyes occupied
fave FiveTwo: tantalizing in that outfit and gorgeous tits out for view
fave Milf Melons: mmmmmmmmMerry Christmas you sexy milf you!
Hooters123$: such a sweet treat hanging off some sweet melons and nipples

all beautiful and a delight to view this early in the morning. splendid pics, ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
two members and two guest and two pussy pics, and some pretty pics they all are! love-smiley-085.gif

amongst the two members, Piercednips1209 is my top new rating tits for today. starts with her smooth creamy skin. to her bright red areolas. to those supple breasts I wish I could caress and kiss, around both and into her cleavage. such a lovely lady 2thumbs.gif

amongst the guests, liking the 2nd one on the list. pretty tits and smile and love that long dark hair. would love to see more of her.

and finally Floggle and the two pussy pics love-smiley-085.gif wish I could be invited there to feel around, explore, and whisper how pretty she is down below as well as above. Floggle keeps getting better and better with each post and enjoy it 22.gif
LovemInNJ
not only as the sole member on the rating, but after viewing all those spectacular pics in her My Boobies thread, Naughty00069 is totally the top new rating tits for today. love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

beautiful tits, cleavage, and nipples prominent in the rating pic and then eying those kissable lips. and then from the thread, wow, those tits in so many angles, poses, and uses. blown away by all that's been posted. perked me up this morning, that's for sure!

not to say I haven't been eying the Guests. that first one with the title Me, love, love, love that dark/raven hair of hers. gorgeous contrasting her light skin and those pink areolas and nipples. beautiful face/smile/eyes too. sooooooo wanna see more of her posting soon, would be a total delight!

the other guest hot too! great body, pretty tits, looking at this bathroom pic and imagining having to share while getting ready for work and stopping behind her to give her a kiss and a quick gentle squeeze of her tits. even the top almost matching her lips a great visual treat. also would be great to see more!

some very pretty Guests as of late including the two mentioned here. hope that my words as well as some of the other member encourages them to join and show off more of their beautiful selves food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
oh Ms. FiveTwo, so beautiful in that maid outfit with your lovely tits out to view again! this set of pics you've posted as of late is quite the visual treat! continuing to delight every time food-smiley-004.gif

top new rating tits for today: Coczz! beautiful tits with rosy areolas. fine cleavage. like the arm cradled under them. pretty, curvy body. and like the patch sported below. imagining so fine to kiss, hug, and cuddle. 2thumbs.gif

two extra mentions. one, Easty. so pretty, great close up of your breast and nipple. seems I'm missing out with that other one still hiding behind the shirt. quite beautiful and very tempting. and Naughty00069. shaded in blue light of the tanning booth. fine pair of tits pushed together for some awesome cleavage. and like the puckered lips. seem ready to be kissed (and then all over).

overall, quite a nice list to start what may end up feeling like a 4-day weekend smile.gif
LovemInNJ
closing on 2K replies as I approach an astounding 100K views! but while most of the replies are just me adding daily, it's you guys that are really building up the view to this staggering number!

replies like today's top new rating tits Naughty00069 love-smiley-085.gif enjoying those large sweet breasts in the forefront of her pics and the cleavage they create. nice view of the tongue too, but to see it in action, just simply go to her thread in the Top Melons section. in fact, view everything posted there has gotten me wish I could experience everything she has done in them. well done, Naughty00069 food-smiley-004.gif

and the guests are great as well. went totally love-smiley-085.gif with the first Guest's pic. gorgeous tits, gorgeous nipples, gorgeous areolas, cleavage and hair. got a 10 from me as well as a like. near perfect in my opinion and can only hope she'll join and post more. please post more! wub.gif

and the other Guest in the sexy red outfit. hot blonde with a fine body and tits and nipples. great use of the mirror to show off both sides at once. also would be great to see more 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 22 2018, 09:05 AM)
closing on 2K replies as I approach an astounding 100K views!  but while most of the replies are just me adding daily, it's you guys that are really building up the view to this staggering number!

replies like today's top new rating tits Naughty00069 love-smiley-085.gif enjoying those large sweet breasts in the forefront of her pics and the cleavage they create.  nice view of the tongue too, but to see it in action, just simply go to her thread in the Top Melons section.  in fact, view everything posted there has gotten me wish I could experience everything she has done in them.  well done, Naughty00069 food-smiley-004.gif

and the guests are great as well.  went totally  love-smiley-085.gif with the first Guest's pic.  gorgeous tits, gorgeous nipples, gorgeous areolas, cleavage and hair.  got a 10 from me as well as a like.  near perfect in my opinion and can only hope she'll join and post more.  please post more! wub.gif

and the other Guest in the sexy red outfit.  hot blonde with a fine body and tits and nipples.  great use of the mirror to show off both sides at once.  also would be great to see more 2thumbs.gif

Ms. naughty000069 and two more guests today, another fine trio of tits! 2thumbs.gif

not only another great tan booth pic by Naughty00069, but a great bonus of those puckered lips and eye looking back smile.gif

pretty, colorful tits by the first guest with great cleavage and pink areolas and nipples!
the second guest, being horny as in its title, just wanna hold close and enjoy her beauty while helping that condition smilio05.gif

fine trio to end the natural weekend and start the holidays!
LovemInNJ
the faves are looking hot today!

Easty, who I believe should be a fave as of now, has such a lovely pic. wishing that was me between her soft tits. been such a delight to view that this fantasy pose pushes it over the edge. fantastic post, Easty!

Crog19851 as well. great set of tits in all her pics. add in her beautiful face and smile and it evokes another level of beauty. all that I'd need is her to quick glance at her tits and then at me and I'd be all over them. spectacular Crog!

guess top new rating tits for today is Naughty00069 love-smiley-085.gif another fine view of her awesome tits and smile in the blue light. with all that she's posted now for her profile, probably entering fave territory. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
(part 1)

how I melt every time Crog has her gorgeous tits out and smiles wub.gif so bright and cheery, would encourage me to do all I could to keep it going as long as possible. always a delight, but even more so to start this holiday food-smiley-004.gif

as much as I've enjoyed the tanning pics from Naughty, I think she'd understand that the title of top new rating tits for today goes to LoveNaturals. the way those button nipples pop out. the deep cleavage between those big tits. another great view to wake up to food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
(part 2)

wanting to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and merry Christmas! food-smiley-004.gif smilio14.gif

thank you to all the ladies for such an amazing array of pics posted this year love-smiley-077.gif so many from long time members as well as those that've recently joined as well as Guests which I hope will stay on. it has been such a delight to come here every day and view you all and comment on your beauty! hope to continue this trend well into the New Year smilio05.gif

and to the guys as well for the appreciation we collectively give these wonderful women. our support for them helps keep this place going and in return we get such great posts and pics. we treat them right, they treat us right in return.

and to John Freak, for all the hard work upgrading and improving the site. much appreciation for all you've done to keep everything running smoothly!

thank you all for a great 2018 and may it continue as we approach and enter 2019 biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmm Crog and those big tits and smile smilio14.gif
mmmm Naughty and her big tits and puckered lips smilio14.gif

a dynamic duo of Ds and DDs and delight and please! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
very tough decision today. Naughty's already a fave now with all those pics posted, so her next tanning bed pic for rating naturally already has me eyes fixed on her. her tits, those lips, and her eye have slowly become her mark to say this is her and how proud she is of her body. and a great looking one at that 2thumbs.gif

but for top new rating tits for today especially when everyone has a frontal shot? like Lovenaturals, starting it with her tits out and an actual shot to sample! then AAronfun, Floggle (who I must say has been posting some fantastic pics), Daddysgirl7467, Skol1969, and the two Guests. each sporting a fine handful for view. can't really decide on just one top pair with so many beautiful sets at one time. t'is the season to be sharing I suppose smilio05.gif

the other Guest in the pussy section love-smiley-085.gif would've sworn I saw a torso pic of her earlier this week also with the Guest title to it. this full body pic though has me ogling her. definitely would have me tempted to join her quick on that bed. very pretty!
LovemInNJ
so far, looking like a strong finish to the year by the lovely ladies smilio14.gif

fave looking great! mmallory with a perfect pair ready to hang over an appreciative person. Naughty still strong with the blue light on her tits and skin with the puckered lips and eye showing. Floggle and her mature tits out and wishing my face was buried between them. great pics, ladies!

and for the top new rating tits for today, just can't choose between AAronfun and LoveNaturals. AAronfun's showing that beautiful woman with the great tits, pretty face and eyes, and nice dark hair. LoveNaturals with her big tits out, pink shirt within her cleavage. also wanting my face between them and have her squish them on either side of my head. no way to choose between these two beauties 2thumbs.gif

the pic by this Guest looks great as well. looks like a fine size with great cleavage and pretty pink areolas. nice finish to a great list food-smiley-004.gif
Milkyjuggz0069
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 28 2018, 07:17 AM)
so far, looking like a strong finish to the year by the lovely ladies smilio14.gif

fave looking great!  mmallory with a perfect pair ready to hang over an appreciative person.  Naughty still strong with the blue light on her tits and skin with the puckered lips and eye showing.  Floggle and her mature tits out and wishing my face was buried between them.  great pics, ladies!

and for the top new rating tits for today, just can't choose between AAronfun and LoveNaturals. AAronfun's showing that beautiful woman with the great tits, pretty face and eyes, and nice dark hair.  LoveNaturals with her big tits out, pink shirt within her cleavage.  also wanting my face between them and have her squish them on either side of my head.  no way to choose between these two beauties  2thumbs.gif

the pic by this Guest looks great as well.  looks like a fine size with great cleavage and pretty pink areolas.  nice finish to a great list  food-smiley-004.gif

merry christmas tits everyone[attachmentid=218839]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Milkyjuggz0069 @ Dec 28 2018, 10:06 PM)
merry christmas tits everyone[attachmentid=218839]

ty and a merry one to you as well, Milkyjuggz! love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.