Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
can't help it, I enjoy Milfjess's pics a lot. fine body, beautiful double D's in her hands, great smile, dark hair....delightful. will say though that as of her next pic i'll add her to my faves list. thought about it and I guess that will be my 'rule', that if you can earn it seven times like the old games shows and their returning champion for a full week. all my faves would certainly fit that role for sure. so I again make Milfjess my top new rating tits for today. food-smiley-004.gif

if not Milfjess, then certainly Bustybabzeee. mainly because of the cleavage between her huge tits that I'd wanna bury my face in. she also looks very pretty in that pink outfit. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
every time Milfjess posts, my eyes just stare at that sexy hot bangin' body of hers. today's is no different as everything from neck to thighs showing look amazing and gorgeous. everything a fave should be! love-smiley-085.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, I'm juggling between BustyBabzeee, Joliv70, and ShelbiE69. three very different sizes. first glance I'm thinking ShelbiE because she looks fantastic there. BustyBabzeee gets a second look though it is very similar to the previous posted pic. and Joliv's first pic is quite pretty too. but I think I'm going to have to stick with ShelbiE. face, hair, tits, and preggo body smile.gif plus it means she's probably got tasty milk in her now. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
today is a repeat of last week, the 7th in particular. various beautiful breasts from A to E+. ages ranging from 18 to 46. all sorts of angles and views. and thus again, I cannot pick one lady's pair for the top new rating tits for today as everyone's sporting a fantastic set in one way or another. all I can say to those up for rating today, thank you for posting, you look amazing! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
been a while for the rating page to be so full of beautiful women for so long smilio14.gif

more from A to E+! more from different angles! more pics from such tantalizing ladies with multiple posts of their fantastic tits!

but there is a slight edge to the one posted by Jec0522. partly because of the upward view of the lady's chest and neck. partly because of the beautiful sweater she's wearing. and in combination with her lovely tits, it's a great picture over all. that is just enough to let me declare Jec0522 as the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

still, many thanks to the ladies who have been posting there for the last week and a half. gorgeous pics from some gorgeous women. very much appreciated! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
not one pair of so-so tits on the rating page. the women as of late are so hot, sexy, and beautiful that I keep having to look at their pics to see if I can find a top new rating tits for the day every day. ladies you are all awesome and are the best way to start the morning food-smiley-004.gif

and I do have someone in mind for the top new rating tits for today, and that is BR8888 love-smiley-085.gif not only a great pair of tits, the open mouth and hair added so much to this beautiful pic. and of course, my hands started squeezing wishing it were mine cupping her left breast. a visual delight! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Joliv70 wub.gif

as beautiful as in the other pics, great body, amazing tits to suck on would imagine some wonderful one-on-one time based on where the pic is taken. another recent arrival to RMM that I am enjoying viewing 2thumbs.gif

and I see that the changes have started taking place. will take a bit of getting used to, but so far, looks good grinning-smiley-003.gif
johnfreak
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 18 2017, 08:45 AM)
and I see that the changes have started taking place.  will take a bit of getting used to, but so far, looks good  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks LovemInNj! 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
LovemInNJ
from what I see, Joliv70 is the only new poster for today. still, I'm liking her body and tits and am happy to give the title of top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

what I'm hoping we might see next is a different pose or angle, something to get others to look and say, 'whoa, that is one hot lady there.' who knows, maybe we'll see the backside and possibly more tattoos. would be a nice surprise. otherwise keep up the fine work grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmm, great way to start the week! love-smiley-085.gif

beginning with my fave Missguided! smilio14.gif spectacular as ever, beautiful blue shirt pulled down to reveal her gorgeous tits. sexy body and figure, imagining her standing by the bedroom doorway ready to walk over and initiate a most wonderful night love-smiley-077.gif 03.gif

very difficult to choose between Bevo and Gogo for top new rating tits for today. I like the angle looking up at Bevo's face while her tits are in view while I like Gogo's skin tone and her cleavage and its possibilities. thinking they'll share the title today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
found myself deciding between Bevo and Bustygirl 101. with Bevo being nipple to nipple with another set of big tits, can't help but want to be between them. and Bustygirl101 look so sexy with her white shirt halfway off. kinda makes me want to help her out of the rest of her clothes.

gotta give the edge to Bustygirl101 because of the full body view and make hers the top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

probably would've had Hothousewife4play in the mix. but the problem is this 3rd pic is so similar to the other two. she's certainly beautiful, great tits and areolas, and can see the dark hair by her neck, but it's too similar to the other views. even a slight twist to the side would make it feel new. all I'm trying to say is not to create too many duplicates. still scored it high because they are amazing, but please vary it up. will certainly get more smiles and comments for sure smile.gif
LovemInNJ
hurray for Bustygirl101 smilio14.gif not only did her other tit fall out from that shirt, she hitched up her skirt to show off her hot hip and thigh. add in the nipples and stockings and Busty becomes absolutely beautiful! totally a top new rating tits pic for today and loving every part of it 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
it's a coin toss between Joliv70 and MILF74qx for top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

very similar body shape and cup size. only minor differences is Joliv70 has more visible tattoos (which I've enjoyed looking at in the other pics) and MILF74qx has some hair showing by her shoulders. either way I would be delighted to be next to either one of them. amazing! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Bevo! love-smiley-085.gif

took me a moment because I thought she was standing with the pic turned one way and then realized she was on a bed turned the opposite direction. first thing I see are her huge tits and then her arms propped on either side of them and think she's ready for some fun with them 22.gif then the blue dress leading done to a pair of sexy legs which would probably feel great holding me next to her. and finally after a few glances I noticed the headboard mirror's reflecting a great view of her kitty 03.gif great pic to start off the weekend!

also liked Lottiekick's first pic. rosy areolas and nipples that are prominent in this first pic. look very suckable and pretty in this view of her tits. as mentioned in the comment, quite curious to see more and maybe have the picture taken a step or two back so we can see a full view of her tits and nipples together. definitely an amazing pic food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
today's rating list has me torn, and when I'm like that, it means we have some beautiful, quality tits on display from a number of posters smilio14.gif

must say though that the itty bitties are taking the title today. I've enjoyed A_Perky_Gal's in the past which is why hers caught my eye this morning. beautiful light skin, terrific tit with light pink areola, lovely hair and a pretty face. a total turn on every time. close to that is BritishFlasher. Similarly, pretty tits, the freckles on the arms, some long hair showing, but it's the way her arms on the sides almost seem to push her tits together a bit is really eyecatching. so for me, A_Perky_Gal's the top new rating tits for today with BritishFlasher right behind her 2thumbs.gif

certainly liking MarieMarie's newest pic smile.gif
totally happy with HotHouseWife4Play's side view, pretty tit that makes me yearn to cup her from behind, excellent pic grinning-smiley-003.gif
also happy with RL18765's newest pic as she's posted excellent pics in the past
Bevo.....making me wish my hands could trade places there!
and RRnaturals...would want to give them a big squeeze too!

that's why I like the difficult decisions on the rating list, because everyone looks so hot when that happens food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
the three I've got in mind for the top new rating tits for today are RL18765, Britishflasher, and Joliv70 love-smiley-085.gif

for RL18765, not only is it her beautiful areolas, it's the way they're held and the pink nightie adding that nice splash of color

for Britishflasher, it's the pinkness of her nipples and areola prominent in the picture

for Joliv70, it's the continuation of her sweet body and tits all out for display which I've been enjoying for a while now.

leaning toward RL18765 because of the nightie and how quickly I'd wanna hold them like that and give'em a squeeze love-smiley-085.gif awesome tits by all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
minor thing I wanted to post about. in the last week or so, had two people send a PM with a simple Hi! in the message. first chance I had I responded, but that was about as far as it went. All I can say is if you send a PM, i'll try to get to it as soon as I can. don't mean to look like I'm brushing anyone off, just sometimes the clock works against me.

now back to enjoying all the lovely ladies and their terrific tits food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: RL18765 love-smiley-085.gif

total hot front view of her fantastic tits! a perfect size with beautiful pink nipples and areolas accenting her light skin, pretty hair and lower lip of what I hope would be a smile. so huggable and squeezable, and a great outdoor shot as well. amazing! 2thumbs.gif

close was Joliv70. fantastic tits and body as always, but the pic is starting to look similar to others she's taken though the angle has changed. this one was titled "fresh outta the shower". curious what she may've looked like during the shower. but the view from above her is awesome!

and fave Missguided... love-smiley-085.gif makes me wish she was getting dressed while I was in the room. she certainly knows how to use her clothing to her advantage for some spectacular quality pics and keeps me constantly wanting to see her tits again and again. even without the red hooded sweater, she'd be dazzling smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: RL18765 love-smiley-085.gif

once again, I am enthralled by the view of RL18765's tits pulled out from her shirt. they looks so squeezable and huggable and would want to immediately go from there to kissing those pretty nipples. either that or start off from those sweet lips, down the neck, down the chest and reach the same conclusion. simple, classy, beautiful. 2thumbs.gif

was debating between RL18765 and Danalou84. pretty smile and face to go along with some huge tits. between the lips and eyes, I kept getting drawn in to view her pic a few times. for her to get me to blush, she'd have to shove my face between them unexpectedly and try to hold me there for a moment. and then a kiss for the fun of it all. very pretty pic food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
decisions, decisions, almost seem like choosing from size alone as we go from small to huge. also already whittled down to two choices as the other half, while pretty and sexy, are starting to look the same in repetition. what to do? coz.gif I like Ratemybody51's underboob view for sure, but I've often enjoyed RL18765's pics (though how she's under a 5 at the time of this post is beyond me). back and forth between them, I have an inkling of wanting to reach up and fondle Ratemybody51's massive melons, so I'm making her my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, a huge shout out to you for that picture love-smiley-077.gif

I don't know what I can say to express the beauty I see there or how much I truly appreciate that you would share it with me. even these emoticons which I pepper my PMs and posts with cannot do it justice. I've spent a few minutes just looking it over again and still have this feeling of bliss come over me.

not only are you beautiful, you are awesome! smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmm, the Adorable One, Missguided, is back on the rating list in what I would deem the toga goddess dress with its white fabric and gold chains. the more she posts the more she takes my breath away with her body, tits, and every inch in between. I could probably write a page worth of comments, that's how her pics inspire me. so happy to call her my RMM fave food-smiley-004.gif wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, I'm stumped and may have to split it amongst all posters today. Like Marie's pic but it's so close up there's only a limited amount to see. Danalou's a great front view, but considering her other pics, I'm left wanting more. and RL18765 certainly delights with a side view that leaves me imagining cupping her from behind, but like Marie's I feel it's a little too close up. finally BritishFlasher's pic shows more of the body standing, but seems a little blah, like maybe a little more color in the background would've made her stand out more.

I don't know. it's not like I'm looking at any of them thinking "ick.' far from it. very pretty ladies all of them and scored them highly. some days are like this though. since I can't think of a standout, they'll share the title today. the pics are appreciated, ladies, and thank you for posting them food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 31 2017, 04:24 AM)
mmmmmmm, the Adorable One, Missguided, is back on the rating list in what I would deem the toga goddess dress with its white fabric and gold chains.  the more she posts the more she takes my breath away with her body, tits, and every inch in between.  I could probably write a page worth of comments, that's how her pics inspire me.  so happy to call her my RMM fave  food-smiley-004.gif  wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, I'm stumped and may have to split it amongst all posters today.  Like Marie's pic but it's so close up there's only a limited amount to see.  Danalou's a great front view, but considering her other pics, I'm left wanting more.  and RL18765 certainly delights with a side view that leaves me imagining cupping her from behind, but like Marie's I feel it's a little too close up.  finally BritishFlasher's pic shows more of the body standing, but seems a little blah, like maybe a little more color in the background would've made her stand out more.

I don't know.  it's not like I'm looking at any of them thinking "ick.'  far from it.  very pretty ladies all of them and scored them highly.  some days are like this though.  since I can't think of a standout, they'll share the title today.  the pics are appreciated, ladies, and thank you for posting them food-smiley-004.gif

Where are you finding the new pics ? In fake or real ?
LovemInNJ
guess it's early for a post, but for top new rating tits for today, giving it to Jasy and those mommy melons 2thumbs.gif certainly some fine tits popping out from a pretty shirt. also liking the hairstyle. a really good picture food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 31 2017, 06:36 AM)
Where are you finding the new pics ? In fake or real ?

had me thinking about how to answer last night and as I was starting to wake up this morning. best I can say is that I've been in the main page to see the new posts and for the most part everyone's listed as real melons and their size. not sure how else to say. otherwise I've just been looking through the threads for any comparisons.
LovemInNJ
staring at four beautiful sets of nipples and tits on the rating page this morning and I like it! leaning toward Cumwhiskey's pic as I like how the tits are hanging over the black dress and a bit of hair over the upper portion of her chest. couldn't help but enjoy Agnes' pic as well, always a treat when it's naked tits n' jean and those tits look spectacular. the HotHousewife4Play's dark areolas stand out and draw my eyes to them very quickly. and NaughtyGirl's send me right to her cleavage where I wanna rest my head.

but in the long run, Cumwhiskey's pair had me going back to look again the most, so making her the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: MarieMarie9383! love-smiley-085.gif

what got me checking her out the most, as I went up and down the list several times this morning, was the combination of her beautiful tits, bit of blue of her top and her sexy body along with the tan shorts. so tempting to want to run my hands up and down her front and then finally down into her shorts. such an amazing body!

Bevo's was great, but I believe it had been up before and I had totally mentioned it as so and may have come close or had previously been top tits. Jec's pic was amazing too, but something about the flipped fingers and another name listed with the pic seemed odd. can't quite explain it. and Cumwhiskey's close up of her nipples looked so pretty as I wanted to lick and suck on it, but I think it would fantastic just a little bit further back and from a different angle.
Certainly all the reasons I had to look over the list few times before I came to a final decision food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
looking at the rating page, some of the pics look familiar but not sure if it's because I saw them up last night or if they're older pics filtered in, so I am going under the assumption they are new and go from there.

certainly would be tempted by the woman in Jec0522's pic. fine, curvy body, pretty tits, nice areolas. one sexy woman 2thumbs.gif

Cumwhiskey's look great too. those candy pink nipples to suck on. pretty tits, awesome cleavage. lovely 2thumbs.gif

but for top new rating tits for today, going with RL18765 love-smiley-085.gif beautiful naked tits in jeans to start. tanline around the top of her chest. and so wanna kiss her lips! would be so excited to have her sitting in front of me and offered more. 2thumbs.gif
johnfreak
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 4 2017, 07:18 AM)
looking at the rating page, some of the pics look familiar but not sure if it's because I saw them up last night or if they're older pics filtered in, so I am going under the assumption they are new and go from there.

Your assumption is correct smile.gif .. I did not mix any old photos into the todays ratings, they are all new (maybe somebody posted her favorite boobs once more, if somebody can remember them all, its you tongue.gif )
mmmelons
I have noticed that the new ratings pics are being posted hours earlier than they used to be. Soit may very well be that you saw them all last night.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 4 2017, 06:36 AM)
Your assumption is correct  smile.gif .. I did not mix any old photos into the todays ratings, they are all new (maybe somebody posted her favorite Melons once more, if somebody can remember them all, its you  tongue.gif )

awesome! could very well be that since quite a few members have posted several pics over the last few weeks, I recognize them a little quicker now than I would have. which means what they're showing off is quite memorable food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(mmmelons @ Apr 4 2017, 09:28 AM)
I have noticed that the new ratings pics are being posted hours earlier than they used to be. Soit may very well be that you saw them all last night.

that would help explain it too. on the weekends I'm more apt to login that late at night but usually hold off from my post until the morning. usually not here in the late evening during the week, but I've popped in a couple times last week, so that could very well be it as well food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
four beautiful sets of breasts all facing forward, all with some great cleavage to boot. catching myself gazing back and forth at Cumwhiskey and RL18765's pics. both good, fun handfuls to fondle and lift up to kiss and suck on. not sure this time that I can choose one over the other and both have posted other fine pics as of late. with the desire to hug them both, I split the title of top new rating tits between them 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
can't help it, saw Sting99 on the list and with that sexy body of hers, making her the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

first it's from a different angle and, as I had hoped, the side/top view looks spectacular! love the curves of her breasts which make me so wanna hold onto to them in place of her bra. beautiful light skin and dark hair. sexy legs and the inkling of her black panties. simply put, spectacular, Sting99!

everyone else looks hot too, but Sting pulled me in like that! got RL18765's tits and open cleavage, lovemywife555 with a great front view of her tits and lovely face, RRNatural's big hanging breasts, and Cumwhiskey's super nipples.

well done, all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
only one pic from Lovemywife555 so default top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

so, I wanted to at least note what I liked about this pic. first off, she looks like such a cuddly woman, would want to hug her for quite some time. and if she were to hold my head down upon her chest smile.gif second, pretty in pink whether the panties or the heart stone by the top of her cleavage. beautiful face and smile. and in that position, so wanting to be underneath food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Lovemywife555 love-smiley-085.gif

honestly i couldn't go with Jec0522's pic as there were the nipple piercings. i just don't care for them, but that was only one of the reasons why. like the other two pics for rating, Lovemywife's wife has the cuddly body with beautiful tits, smile and hair. looks like such a gentle sweetheart. excellent pics so far and excited to see what comes next 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta admit Michelle M got me blushing in what she wrote in the Best Blowjob Location thread if only for the fact, which I've mentioned to her before, she has such an incredible body and a bubbly personality that would make the entire experience totally fun and enjoyable. if I were able to have an opportunity with her like that, I'd have to take it. such a fantasy smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
when I first logged in late last night and saw the rating list for today, I thought I'd have another one of those ties for the title. liked what I saw there and recognized a few of them names as those that wowed me before, like Joliv70, MarieMarie9383, and RL18765. after taking a closer look at each pic, started getting a better idea of how hot the ladies were today, but then one stood out amongst the rest. and so the top new rating tits for today comes from Asian Girl love-smiley-085.gif

first of all, as I commented there, could see her strutting across the room full of confidents and with a quick hip shake in her step. beautiful round breasts with some awesome areolas and nipples that tempt me to wanna suck on them. lovely curves and overall a fine shapely body. even that glimpse of her lips and hair add even more for me smile.gif an excellent pic and well earned food-smiley-004.gif

also a shoutout to Jen44. very pretty pink nipples against light skin tone, a favorite of mine. like what I see and do hope you'll post more soon food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
can't decide this morning, both sets of tits/nipples look awesome! smilio14.gif

RL18765's bare tits and nipples look so inviting. if she were to lean in close, I'd be on them in a heartbeat. and her leggings look so hot wish she'd grind with them as soon as she could. and Jen's tit and nipple make me wish it were my hand holding it, giving it a good gentle squeeze and tease the nipple in some way she'd like. both ladies so beautiful today both are my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta say the nipples have it today on the rating list, which means the woman in RL18765's pic has the top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif

those nipples love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif those drew me right in and I had to keep looking around because my eyes kept going back to them. they look really nice on those amazing tits. and her overall body, beautiful as well. topped with beautiful red/dish hair. altogether, this woman is gorgeous and it's no surprise I had to stay on it awhile before continuing down the list. hoping we'd see her again soon. 2thumbs.gif

Lovemywife555's pic's great too. the smile really pulled me in. great body and tits, but the smile melts me as most smiles by the RMM women are delightful. very pretty and a delight and probably would've taken the title otherwise smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: DirtyHarry11, specifically the "Jeanne from Maine" 2thumbs.gif

very pretty torso including her tits, slight smile, and overall body. the background certainly helps enhance the view adding a bit of color and ambience, petals almost fairy/pixie like wings. very well presented smile.gif
LovemInNJ
tough choice today as the pics are quite different from each other. first there's RL18765's pic showing from bedside with tit/nipple and half naked body and curves. Then there's a front view of SaggyAnne's big tits. and finally there's Jen44's view of her tits and suckable nipples that have been one of her defining features.

going with RL18765 as the top new rating tits for today. food-smiley-004.gif been thinking about it and looking over the pics wondering if RL18765 should be one of my faves. the thing about it is it seems to me that overall, the pics are of multiple good looking ladies. so far all my faves have posted pics of themselves or the vast majority, e.g., Missguided, Misthis, MichelleM, Lynette, et al. will have to think about it further as RL18765 is consistent with posting some beautiful pics. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
haven't listed a top new rating tits for today post in a couple days as I've had a difficult time deciding. and it's not the usual decision issue that I've run across. for example, while I'm enjoying RL18765's pics, there's been an unexpected run of various women which seems odd because that skews how I score if one day it's a super hottie and then the next someone different. then there's the other day with Mikeross where someone mentions it's some other name and that it's pulled from the net (assuming that it doesn't belong to that member at all). while the pic is awesome, when one of the guys basically calls someone out like that, I basically disqualify it from consideration.

so, for the 14th, I really liked Jen's nipple pic and the new girl in RL's pic. but considering what I mentioned above I'd give it to Jen (she's got some really nice nipples!). just like yesterday's pic, but with hers out and a more full body showing Bevo's takes the title. Today, I run into the same issue with RL. again a very pretty woman, but again a new looking woman.

it's tough. I want to cheer on and encourage those willing to put themselves on here. that's why there's those you'll see me going on and on about, especially when they start with only front view and then start to change it up a bit with different angles and clothes. but like I've said before, it is only one guy's opinion. and overall, been very happy with the variety you ladies have put up on the rating pages as well as in the threads. 2thumbs.gif

And a happy Easter to all food-smiley-004.gif
johnfreak
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 16 2017, 09:14 AM)
then there's the other day with Mikeross where someone mentions it's some other name and that it's pulled from the net (assuming that it doesn't belong to that member at all).  while the pic is awesome, when one of the guys basically calls someone out like that, I basically disqualify it from consideration.

Exactly my thoughts.. I approve all melon pics even if I know that the user is posting a pic that is not from his gf, wife ect, so we have a lot to see. But I think thats a call for me to integrate the function for verified melons as soon as possible what is also the next step I want to do.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 16 2017, 09:02 AM)
Exactly my thoughts.. I approve all melon pics even if I know that the user is posting a pic that is not from his gf, wife ect, so we have a lot to see. But I think thats a call for me to integrate the function for verified melons as soon as possible what is also the next step I want to do.

i have to imagine that is a difficult function in itself no matter what. certainly been a help reading the previous comments as it seems several of the members are keen on recognizing those pics. makes appreciating our female members that much more special.
LovemInNJ
what a treat to start the week. three faves and one to become the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

the faves:

JD DDD40: a fantastic pair of tits with sweet round areolas. love the artwork of her tattoos as well whenever she posts and you can see her recent set of pics on her thread along with her sexy smile and tanlines 2thumbs.gif

Desire Kristi: look at her once and you can see why we/many desire her. sweet, big tits with those dark areolas. when you check her thread you can see her in various states of dress/undress, but notice her tits/areolas and you know it's her there. and in a hot pair of jeans and she gets me 22.gif in seconds smilio05.gif

Sweettits: can't forget the woman with the sweet tits! hot front, hot back, hot all over. have gotten to chat with her over the years and she is as sweet as her name. also one with many various states of dress/undress that are such turn ons. one of my long time favorites food-smiley-004.gif

and for top new rating tits for today: RL18765. what I like about it, very pretty torso and pink areolas, flirty with the tongue, and brunette. what is still confusing is that most of the pics there are the pair with the large tits, reddish areolas and fine cleavage, but the latest pics are of various younger women. while these women are pretty in their own right, it is getting very confusing as to why such a variety under one screen name. will think of what to do if the body changes again in the next post.

but happy the faves are posting today! 2thumbs.gif and wondering what has happened with our Miss Guided coz.gif she's so hot it's sad to see she's been gone a while now.
LovemInNJ
mmmmmm, faves DesireKristi and Sweettits again on the rating page smilio14.gif Kristi with those big beautiful dark areolas on amazing tits and that lioness hair (in a good way) makes her pics so recognizable. and Sweettits busting out of that blue plaid shirt, one of my most favorite of her pics posted in the threads. can never say enough good things about them and always 10s from me. long time members that have kept me wanting to come every day 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, I am torn between HotHousewife4Play and Joliv70. HH4P has such beautiful tits and large areolas, but admittedly it is an old pic back in her profile lineup. then again, I'm not sure if they were top tits at the time of my daily entry. and Joliv70's pretty titties are still such turn ons. it's like I wanna hug her and then slide down her body to suck on those nipples. guess I can have both! as top new rating tits for today! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
more pics from faves DesireKristi and Sweettits! hoping this trend continues through the rest of the week as these two are just so hot! smilio14.gif

now, for top new rating tits for today, giving that to Joliv70 love-smiley-085.gif
part of it is that I enjoy viewing that sexy body of hers and so wish I could slide my hands up and down her skin, giving those tits a squeeze now and again. but with that title to the pic, I have the urge to oblige her grinning-smiley-003.gif

was also thinking of MarieMarie since it'd been a while and happy to see her post again, but the pic didn't seem best quality to show off her fine tits. but could be that more will come soon.

then there's Jen44 and her luscious nipples which have been her finest feature to me based on the pics posted thus far.

and finally RL18765's latest entry. the woman there looks so cute with the tits, hair and lips to the point of being adorable. the only reason I can't consider it for top tits is the lack of consistency of who is going to be shown in the next pic. take Kristi for example. you know that when you pull her pic up you will see that big smile, those amazing tits, those dark areolas, that lioness hair, and when shown, those amazing eyebrows each and every time. but RL makes me wonder how the pics are getting onto the profile. coz.gif just my opinion. confuses me more when each lady posted under the screen name would do so well with their own individual profiles. basically it's like multiple people under one file confused-smiley-013.gif

and so it's humpday and almost at 50k views. keep this pace and could get 60K by year's end. you guys are awesome! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: RL18765

while I have gone on about the number of different women posted under the screen name as of late, I cannot deny that the busty brunette bombshell posted on the rating page is a total hottie. beautiful breasts, pretty face (eyes, hair, lips and smile), and that coat just works well with her light skin. would enjoy seeing more of her, that's for sure.

also enjoyed Cumwhisky and Joliv70 for all the reasons I've mentioned in the past. hmm, Cumwhisky with Joliv....like that vision smilio05.gif both always look amazing with each post 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Milfy and Bigtool

along with her big tits, Milfy has that smile and eyes combination that makes me smile and feel like I would be welcome to be near her. Bigtool's in a similar situation, but more prominent is that right button nipple and areola. wishing i was there to suck on it so sweetly. both of them are listed as the same size, so i couldn't just say one size presents them better. a fine way to end the week with these two and their pairs 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Milfy love-smiley-085.gif

fine pair of big tits sticking out for view! sweet oval areolas and nipples ready to suck on. and stuck in her cleavage a little something to slake one's thirst. imagine it positioned just right for her to lean over and pour it into one's mouth and then (without the glass in the face) push those beauties against the face. certainly an awesome pic 2thumbs.gif

and now the 50K milestone has been broken! glad to see what I'm doing is catching people's attention, that you're all enjoying my descriptions, and that you continue to enjoy. and again, thank you to all the ladies, brand new through veterans, because without you I wouldn't get to enjoy such beautiful bodies and breasts on RMM food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.