Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
while i have the moment smile.gif

for top new rating tits for today: Ellie! she has a great set and in this current pic, one has fallen outside the bounds of her bra. feel like i should've reacted quick enough to catch it as it fell, but since i couldn't, i eagerly wait for the other to drop. so round and with such a pretty pink areloa and nipple. such a delight smilio14.gif

others that caught my eye
Ani-Radha, another sexy selfie along with the set. this one i like best because of the bright smile and long hair with those tits and figure. quite the beauty there.
Guest that wants to Rate Them!, quite a pretty pair with the areloas, nipples and hair showing
Justclaycl69, great followup with the tits out from that lovely blue bra

and longer term member Hottonya looking hot as always with her tanlines and tight body. certainly has gained my attention as i ogle her smilio05.gif

and for yesterday
top new rating tits for (that) day: Justclacl69! such a beauty pair of round tits with darker nips. not only that, fantastic smile so close to them and the color of the bra fantastic

(to be continued)
LovemInNJ
for this morning, top new rating tits for today: SUNY! can't help it, love that sexy figure she has and the dark hair and that smile! already such a great set of pics in her profile and this newest one looks so angelic. hope to see more from her soon smilio14.gif

other great notables for today...
Ani-Radha, another awesome pic in her series of posts as well
Guest that would like to have them played with. certainly would want to smile.gif
Tinabra36, love it when her tits make an appearance. looks fantastic in that black top

and to finish up the 27th
Guest who wants them rated. has such a lovely pair and wearing the white top. since a guest, thought of them as 9s
RI1876, can't help but stare at those areolas!
and Ani-Radha's selfie, naturally

great pics by all in the rating pages. makes mornings awesome food-smiley-004.gif

now just waiting for more from Missguided and new ones from Mariine15 blush.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Ellie @ May 4 2022, 10:35 AM)
As always, honoured to get a mention

did very well with the latest rating pic, Ellie! with the second one out, feels like I would've had to try and catch them and hold them up for you. give'em a little squeeze too if i'm daring. beautiful display of your awesome tits smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
quickie for this morning.

first, considering adding Ellie to my faves list as the latest series of one tit drop, other tit drop, pushed together, and per somone's request keep me in ecstasy viewing hers. to do this so often, you become a fave and by default set of tits i would rate highly daily smilio10.gif

second, top new rating tits of those days
1 Verena2003: gorgeous pose, awesome body and tits, and pretty panty color. hoping the next pic comes soon 2thumbs.gif

2 previous day, toss up between tinabra36, Ani-Radha, and NudeFilipino: all so amazing i'm doing circles going from one to the other just start over again. all wow! love-smiley-085.gif

3 SmittenKitten, pic of the torso, very pretty. pic of below, also pretty. two great pics and a welcome to her as well! food-smiley-004.gif

and finally, to all those in the UK, which seems to be quite a bit from the location descriptions, how is the celebration for the queen's 70th jubilee going?
LovemInNJ
lots of great pics on display in the rating page this morning. Ellie, Verena2003, the two guests, SmittenKitten, Hottonya smilio14.gif gonna need more time which will likely be later tonight.

see SexyLacey in motion on her thread love-smiley-085.gif

even lucky enough to be sent an awesome flash pic through the PMs today smilio10.gif

and with the multiple threads i've commented on, nice start to the day!
RedFox
Newbie finding way around the site – missed this all about me page – so better late than never.

Me, mainly photographer / video & was kinda hoping to fine UK women who are keen to get a portfolio of images together, I’ve been photographing women, couples & models for years.

Some fine, fine looking melons on here, if you want to know more ask.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 4 2022, 07:52 AM)
lots of great pics on display in the rating page this morning.  Ellie, Verena2003, the two guests, SmittenKitten, Hottonya smilio14.gif  gonna need more time which will likely be later tonight.

see SexyLacey in motion on her thread love-smiley-085.gif

even lucky enough to be sent an awesome flash pic through the PMs today smilio10.gif

and with the multiple threads i've commented on, nice start to the day!

continuing.... so with the current list

Verena love-smiley-085.gif my goodness, with her figure, those great tits, and pose on the bed, can't help but 22.gif wishing to be closer. hasn't been on the site long as far as i can tell and already excited to see what else she'll post!

also with her for top new rating tits for today, Bigbang! another who's pics i've certainly enjoyed viewing between the rating pages and the threads. great sneak peek into her top today 2thumbs.gif

yesterday's:
Verena in the shower.... Ellie on her back..... SmittenKitten 2..... Hottonya flashing love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

and then Verena in the other category smilio14.gif incredible!

amazing displays by all these ladies in the last two days.
and great job by everyone seeing lots of pics up for rating. very good sign food-smiley-004.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 5 2022, 07:26 AM)
continuing....  so with the current list

Verena love-smiley-085.gif my goodness, with her figure, those great tits, and pose on the bed, can't help but 22.gif wishing to be closer.  hasn't been on the site long as far as i can tell and already excited to see what else she'll post!

also with her for top new rating tits for today, Bigbang!  another who's pics i've certainly enjoyed viewing between the rating pages and the threads.  great sneak peek into her top today 2thumbs.gif

yesterday's:
Verena in the shower.... Ellie on her back.....  SmittenKitten 2..... Hottonya flashing love-smiley-085.gif  22.gif

and then Verena in the other category  smilio14.gif  incredible!

amazing displays by all these ladies in the last two days.
and great job by everyone seeing lots of pics up for rating.  very good sign food-smiley-004.gif

nice post food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
for this week starting with 6/6 (going up the first page of the rating list)

SmittenKitten: 4, such a nice set of tits! like the dark sweater (or such) as it's a nice contrast to her light skin tone. makes them stand out more.

Luscious Laura: giving herself a pinch or two. so sweet with the smile and tilted head.

Verena2003: her backside pic. first off.... love-smiley-085.gif second, i'm not sure if it was this pic in particular or one of her other posts, but it had me thinking of some of those ancient Greek statues where they honor the female form. at least one of her pics would look great as a marble carving for all to see. great figure, awesome tits, lots of sexy curves. been on my radar since the first pic and she just wows me into 22.gif almost as quick as Missguided! sweet smile too!

Guest: red nightie with the straps near the cleavage. beautiful outfit and tits

Verena2003: like before.....wow!

Guest: titled "my tittys". would LOVE to see more of her. wanting to know if that's a cosplay, who the character is if true, and if she has more like that. i'm impressed and eager and added a like to that pic quick smilio05.gif

Bigbang: another who always wows with her posts smilio14.gif

Verena2003: incredible pic in the mirror of her full body!

Bigbang: red white and blue and appropriate for this time of year biggrin.gif

tinabra: titles it "omG so horny". after seeing her in that magenta top, she has me horny too

Verena2003: another backside pic. maybe this was the one that made me think of her in statue form smile.gif

Misit: verrry pretty pic (for a moment i thought it read MisThis which would have been awesome too). looking forward to more from Misit

Bigbang: suntan lines = wow!

and today, the two from Verena2003 (seems to be a trend and should make her a fave at this point.) also, the Guest of the pale Melons. whenever i see those fuzzy sweater tops, i think of how cuddly the woman is wearing it. cute expression and some really nice tits there!

quite a few that posted a good number of pics. always great for that. some guests that looking excellent too (the cosplayer... wub.gif )

a great week for tits and all on the rating page! 2thumbs.gif

LovemInNJ
looks Sunday has as the best to offer to end the weekend smilio14.gif

Luscious Laura with her tits thrust out and hair looking windblown. biggrin.gif

Beninuts as a beautiful nekogirl with a wink and tongue making me smile as i happily give her a 10 and a pic like 2thumbs.gif great follow up to the pic posted earlier as a guest

Tinabra with her left tit out. love it when she does that and the rosy areola and nipple always a delight to view with it. close to being a fave as well!

Nordicluv showing how the sun gods made her the bronze beauty she is. also listed in the threads and commented as such there as well.

guest with the splash zone... after seeing Tinabra's one tit out, was delighted to see the guest with both out and similar pretty areolas. very nice!

guessing guest Katy is the same one from the cuddly pic
LovemInNJ
continuing from this morning.....

sexy shower pic from vtits as well as hers and Verena's from the other sections 2thumbs.gif

seems if i was continuing my top new rating tits for the day there would be a number of tough decisions to make with so many fine pics each day. what i would say though is there are a number of posters i am considering to be favorites because they are just wowing me to the point that as soon as i see their name listed i'm about ready to give them a 10 and then see the pics.

excellent pics, ladies grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
extra thought before heading to bed. there's a trio that are relatively new that i've already found quite delightful

Verena2003
SUNY
Beninuts

all stunning in their own way and looking forward to more as i'm sure i'll have quite a bit to say here when they do. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
morning quickie

Ellie in full length pic. one of her best to-date. love to see more like this 2thumbs.gif

Verena. between the most awesome pic of her tits yesterday and the other pics she has me 22.gif when i see her name on the list. excellent pics on the threads too!

Nordicluv shaving for the beach... love-smiley-085.gif gotta say, not only was the progression of the pics from start to end awesome, seeing the finished product.... 22.gif with a bit of an urge of smilio09.gif

slow start to the week and hoping the two other new ladies will post again soon (SUNY and Beninuts). but there are good pics to view so maybe there will be more as the week goes one
nordicluv
Thanks LNJ love-smiley-077.gif
Luv your posts and always excited to get a mention love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 21 2022, 02:40 PM)
Thanks LNJ love-smiley-077.gif
Luv your posts and always excited to get a mention love-smiley-077.gif

you're very welcome, Nordicluv smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif

and as a quickie as i plan to be on tonight, my review of the rating list for the past few days.

right now Tinabra love-smiley-085.gif wowing it with her tits out. and i don't mention it often, Janed always consistently sexy whenever her top and bra are pulled down.

and then you, Nordicluv with your sexy tan with the pic labeled Let's Play! would be delighted to see you walking my way like that and eager to play with you wub.gif

glad to see Sexy Morenita post. sweet smile paired with her beautiful breasts!

Torontonerd. new pink hair (nice!) and topless in jean shorts. i like the look, Torontonerd and your tits are awesome as always! smile.gif

love the Just Having Fun pic by Luscious Laura. like Janed, consistently beautiful.

wish i could say more, but mornings are always hurried to get out to work. but it's you beautiful women that help start it off bright 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
bit of a slow night it seems. anyway, quick shout out to those that mention in the comments and to me in the PMs about those that may be fakes posting others' pics. i'm clueless as to what's out there and makes me feel bad about commenting and scoring high on pics that don't really deserve it. that's why i've liked the verification pics. may take a pic, but not everyone can add an RMM paper to say "this is really me". thank you to those and those that keep vigilant on posted pics. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
almost two weeks since my last post. looked at the rating page, quite the mix. maybe i'll remark later but likely will start again tonight once the next set go up.

happy 4th to those celebrating! 2thumbs.gif
nordicluv
I think everyone is missing your reviews LNJ, I know I do love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 5 2022, 07:57 PM)
I think everyone is missing your reviews LNJ, I know I do love-smiley-077.gif

jumping in tonight now that i've some time to myself to explore the ratings page. currently goes back to July 4th, so let's see what's posted music-smiley-004.gif

tonight...
CumForMama, like how her hair drapes down her side and pretty with the leaf there smile.gif
Jaysfavs, something about that side is quite attractive, nice nipples too

A-cup guest on the 7th, beautiful body, GREAT smile and eyes. would be happy to play with those tits and nipples 2thumbs.gif

not-nude Tinabra on the 6th, love the view in the two-piece. such a treat whenever she posts 2thumbs.gif also a nice surprise the day prior with them covered in another way smilio05.gif

Sweetnips69, very pretty shirt pull up pic. if i was eye level in front of them love-smiley-085.gif same with the one where they need attention

nice cross-section in the past few days. maybe just me, but was hoping there would be a bit more a wow factor for me, but it is summer and would guess it's a lull with the holiday. hope next week will be better. don't get me wrong, lots of nice tits there. just not feeling it this week for some reason. potential is there food-smiley-004.gif

two more posts coming rapid fire. different topics, so different entries smile.gif

LovemInNJ
#2 post for tonight.....

I've been thinking as I've reviewed the pics I've marked as likes. looking over the various women over the years there and thinking do i have a favorite type or do I love viewing tits that much here that it doesn't matter. here's what i mean...

Size. And basing on what the ladies marked them as in the profile because honestly, while i see everyone's size, i can't for the life of me tell where one cup size ends and the next larger begins. confused-smiley-013.gif (the list is only a sample as there are just too many to name offhand)

A: Tobias
B: Suniajnus, Hott1976, pinkbunny
C: SUNY, Natash57, Tera, MisThis
D: Michelle M, Lynette
DD: hornymom, Boanna
E+: Missguided, BTS34E

i look at all their pictures and not only do i go love-smiley-085.gif i think to myself that if ever had a moment to view and touch what they have, i would be in such awe. and yet it doesn't matter what their sizes are, they are all beautiful with what they have.

Nipples/areolas. just from this sample alone the variety. thick nipples, candy buttons, bit longer and thinner... pinkish, bright red, dark red, darker still with those around the caramel and chocolate colors. large areolas, small areolas. i don't seem to find one particular type as like the one above all others

Color/skin tone: again, some are quite pale and the above looks fantastic on them. others with a bit more color, awesome! some like Michelle M, Hottonya, and Nordicluv go the tan look and look amazing with the bronze tone. some from the asian countries have their own glow that looks fantastic. even there, nothing stands out as must have above all else.

if mathematically done, Cup size X nipple/areola size and color X color/skintone, there has to be so many base combinations alone. makes pretty much every RMM lady unique in her own way. feels good to get to see such an array of such women here in one place.

much love your way ladies. you deserve it love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ

last one for tonight. just a fun thing i experienced over this weekend. went to a festival in PA just to get outside and walk around. go to the fudge stall and see all these varieties like chocolate/vanilla and walnuts; orange creamsicle; mint; creme Brulé; cherry bourbon chocolate; German chocolate cake; etc. i see this one that is a bright green, kind of toward the Mountain Dew look. read the sign for it. Pickle. Pickle Fudge. now, I had tasted dill pickle Lay's potato chips and i can eat pickles, so I'm thinking what the heck is this going to taste like? surprised...could tell it was pickle flavored, but it wasn't overpowering. not enough to buy a slab of it but i might sample it again if I ever come across it.

hope to catch some of you tomorrow food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quickie as not much time for this morning but the other rating day Minnie and Whitehatter looking really sexy 2thumbs.gif

and love-smiley-077.gif for Nordicluv for making my day a while back too food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
busy with issues over here so apologies for the delay. quick look at the rating list gave me these enjoyable views...

Jennypie12: a very nice looking set of tits!
Doris1987: lovely and has me wishing i could do more than just view them smilio05.gif
Cum4me1: LOVE that smile with those awesome tits! wub.gif. times two! two days of amazing smiling with tits out pics
Erikila: glad to have her posting in both the rating page and threads again food-smiley-004.gif

think that's about all from the rating page.

naturally DesireKristi posting anything will get me perked up because she has such a bangin' hot bod and has been around for quite some time. everything she posts = love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif

still eying Ellie and Nordicluv too, both sweet who also just happen to have great tits on display in their pics love-smiley-077.gif

miss a number of the recent ones i found quite beautiful as newcomers, but alas, i guess they won't be returning. hope they enjoyed the attention they received at least. miss some of my faves too. kinda wish i could message them just so they know they're missed.
LovemInNJ
another quick one tonight. not sure why, but it's been tough to find some outstanding pics in the rating page for a while. maybe I've set the bar a bit too high as of late? just seems like i should have more to say but not wanting to shower with comments just to say it. want it to have meaning when the ladies read them.

but if the ladies would indulge me with a question to throw out, promise it won't be something terribly odd or wild (i am kinda vanilla in the end). was thinking about this early today and figure it would be a neat throwaway question that maybe could get some surprising results. Goosebumps....on your tits/chest. just something natural you're used to or catches you by surprise? curious if it happens there and how you react if it does.

thanks smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
back on before the weekend's over smilio14.gif

liking the look of some of the ladies' looks on the current rating page.

Naked7591: quite the figure showing off there
Minnie: something about her head turned to the side with the ponytail. also the tanlines on her beautiful tits and torso
Jessicassecrets: quite the treat of her tits and tattoos
Hotmom26: from a couple days ago, wishing that was my hand smile.gif

looking at the guests' pics, reminded of a message i received about the fake accounts recently. if it weren't for Buck's comment on one of the current pics, i would probably have given it high regards. unfortunately for me, i know little of the pics out so it's difficult to know who to be aware of and ignore. to the real members of the site (verified and such) please give me the benefit of ignorance. i'd rather have you posting than someone posting other pics willynilly. the honest you should win out every time 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
so, what is good on the rating page and in the threads? smile.gif

first things i see currently are BlondieDDD and her BIG tits! quite lovely for a first pic and kind of reminds me of Missguided's torso. i believe BlondieDDD will be make quite the amazing addition should she stay a while 2thumbs.gif

Redvamp, quite a beautiful pair on display as well. nice deep cleavage too. looking at the collection posted so far and seems she really wants to make sure we know hers are quite large as well. like the pics, Redvamp1!

AJP, showing off those working B cups. very pretty and those nipples have caught my eyes.

Luscious Laura. something about her pics, something playful about hers. enjoying hers whenever she posts.

in the threads i cannot forget about Ellie. viewing hers, well, love-smiley-085.gif couple of the recent ones, one where they're hanging from about for a delightful angle and the other with her sunglasses on. a sight to behold and be happy with 2thumbs.gif

hoping to see more of Erikila's. has some awesome ones she's displayed in her newer thread as of late.

JennyReg and DesireKristi in the With/Without Bras smilio14.gif

and Nordicluv just because love-smiley-077.gif

very nice ladies. got me smiling for sure this week and keep urging me to try to get in here daily. food-smiley-004.gif
nordicluv
You put a smile on us too LNJ smile.gif
LovemInNJ
quick note of some of the great pics i've seen this week thus far

Ronin999: whether in the rating page or the threads, looking at her has made me go "Wow!" 22.gif

Princess_Buttercup90: pretty front view and titled as i would have described smile.gif

Honeydews: saw her pic on the rating page and love-smiley-085.gif

Bbwsxymom: cute smile with those tits out

JennyReb: can't help but stare a while at the shower pic where she mentions being full of milk. leaves me wondering whether to wash with her or sample the milk. hot bod and tits! 2thumbs.gif

Redvamp: been seeing some great pics from her smile.gif

AJP: the rating pic with the lavender shirt rolled up for viewing love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

in her thread, Ellie continues to post amazing pics of her tits. last one of the full torso was spectacular!

Wifesdellight82 in the flirt thread really takes the title as a sweet flirst showing off without showing off too much and leaving the rest to the imagination

and finally enjoyed the thread Torontonerd created for the strip poker question. nice read while thinking how awesome it would be to play against or most other RMM ladies smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
only two days since the last post! (then again this is Saturday morning)

so, in the rating page i see...

a bright-eyed cuddly Luscious Laura with her cleavage showing smile.gif
a new member Busty Miss with a beautiful bra showing some sweet cleavage and nipples poking against the material. a welcome to you Busty Miss food-smiley-004.gif
a Nordicluv in panties in the woods. wish i was there. would joke around about how now there's two sets of hard wood in her vicinity!
an awesome BlondieDDD with her top down before her dip. gorgeous tits and areolas along with her hair draped down and a closed lip smile. this is an amazing pic!
another Luscious Laura. "Mirror Mirror, is she hot? Show me, show me what she's got" (a: yes!)
a Princess_Buttercup90 in a sexy red dress and nipples peeking over the top

and being over two days, i see two top new rating tits for the day listed in there smilio14.gif

as for the threads....
Ellie in shades. sooooooo sexy!
Nordicluv in...wait, the pic came down?! aw man smilio13.gif
JennyReb showing off her amazing curve and full tits in awesome ways smile.gif
WifesDelights82 being a flirt in the best way possible

excellent mix of veteran members, those that have been on for within the past year, and newcomers. this is really a joy to admire this morning, ladies. thanks for posting them smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Ronin999
[quote=LovemInNJ,Aug 4 2022, 05:33 AM]

Ronin999: whether in the rating page or the threads, looking at her has made me go "Wow!" 22.gif

Woohoo I got a mention!!!!! Put a smile on my face, glad you enjoyed them x

LovemInNJ
[quote=Ronin999,Aug 6 2022, 07:30 AM]
[quote=LovemInNJ,Aug 4 2022, 05:33 AM]

Woohoo I got a mention!!!!! Put a smile on my face, glad you enjoyed them x

[/quote]
smilio05.gif
just after i hit enter i went to see the list of who's on right now and saw your name listed. thought to myself i forgot to make mention of the pic you had posted in the penetration pic section. that was AWESOME! very sexy with the pose and in black and white. and just one of many pics i've enjoyed, so thank you for posting them food-smiley-004.gif
Ronin999
You are very welcome - nice to hear that people like them, we are enjoying having the time on holiday to have a bit of naughty fun, we both are enjoying reading the comments and emails we get through.
There’s some beautiful ladies on here so plenty of competition, we are just learning how things work on here and how threads get lost. Would you suggest just setting my own page like missguided, Ellie and nordicluv do….which are fabulous by the way! X
LovemInNJ
lots of amazing pics posted in the threads of Top Melons from yesterday, especially Stoner62 and Busty Miss smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Ronin999 @ Aug 6 2022, 07:51 AM)
You are very welcome - nice to hear that people like them, we are enjoying having the time on holiday to have a bit of naughty fun, we both are enjoying reading the comments and emails we get through.
There’s some beautiful ladies on here so plenty of competition, we are just learning how things work on here and how threads get lost. Would you suggest just setting my own page like missguided, Ellie and nordicluv do….which are fabulous by the way! X

that may be a great idea. that way it's all yours to fill as you please or if you find it doesn't fit a specific category, can still be seen and enjoyed food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
between yesterday and today at the moment, very thrilled by the pics and posts i'm seeing
smilio14.gif

BlondieDDD at bedtime. four spots i'd wanna kiss in that pic. very enjoyable pic to view and looks like it would be a great night to spend next to you and them smile.gif

Busty Miss, another great pic for rating. also some great pics in the Lovely Melons thread, top and bottom 2thumbs.gif

Ronin. spectacular black and white pics! fantastic posts in Ronin's thread! and the quick gifs posted. wub.gif mentioned it that thread, but the way her tits are pushed together, really fantasizing about something of mine enjoying being between them 22.gif sort of feel embarrassed to say it outright, but i still wanna at least express it even if using the emoticon. wonderful pics, Ronin!

Redvamp. the open white shirt. Awesome!!

Jizz Tits. with that top.... 22.gif

Nordicluv getting herself smooth.... probably would be smilio14.gif running except her giving me a 22.gif would probably prohibit me running around. better to sit down. next to her. and enjoy the view she gives.

and can't forget Bigbang with that top in the non-nude section. 2thumbs.gif

whew! well done, ladies!
LovemInNJ
almost a full week passed already. falling behind again. late at night right now, so i'll try to be quick

01 Ronin999's nighttime holiday selfie, near perfect black&white pic of her!
02 Busty Miss's DD delight are DD-elightful! love-smiley-085.gif
03 BlondieDDD's bedtime pic, wish i could nod off by her pillows
04 Guest with pink bra in nonnude section.... love-smiley-085.gif
05 Cojade on sharing her tits. and a fine pair she has!
06 Luscious Laura wanting to nip it in the bud. growing to really enjoy her pics smile.gif
07 Busty Miss's DD delight front view. starting to become a fave at this point/
08 Easty. Always a delight! love-smiley-085.gif
09 Cojade's second rating pic. beautiful creamy skin and light pink areolas and nipples with the blue striped, almost sailor like, top pulled down. an excellent picture of goreous tits!!
10 Busty Miss on the 11th. another gorgeous view and glad to see she's mixing the angles up, lets her tits stand out more
11 Guest in the blue nightie wanting playtime. just seeing it tonight and if this was posted as a member, would totally get a 10 from me. gave a 9 only because it shows as Guest and believe she would do quite well with future posts
12 Redvamp...pretty pussy pic smilio05.gif
13 Cojade 3rd pic. another amazing pic which stands out more with the darker top. in response to the title of the pic, while i would probably not be the right person to suck on them as she wants, hers does lend me to wish that i could
14 Orac. love the contrast of her light skin and pink nipple to the rest of the darker clothes. beautiful smile too!!
15 Guest with the candy cane socks. beautiful body, light the shy stance.
16 Busty Miss's perky pointers. really enjoying her pics a lot. getting eager to see more which is a good thing
17 Busty Miss again but from a more of an upward view. by this one, she's become a fave. for sure wub.gif
18 Luscious Laura's desire for kisses below. it's been a thought to oblige her smilio05.gif

lots of great pics that thankfully i didn't quite miss out on
sorry for the delay and to the ladies above, this looks like it was an incredible week from my view. thank you! great way to head to sleep. would even message a few of them if i knew it would be appreciated by them

and Nordicluv with her midweek pic love-smiley-085.gif can't ever overlook what she's got
LovemInNJ
Only a three day gap this week. smile.gif starting with the list in the ratings at the moment...

first, BlondieDDD! she's got amazing tits and areolas, excellent cleavage, hair down to the nipple line, and a beautiful smile! I've enjoyed all four pics posted for rating so far and am eager for her to post more. a triple D-light! 2thumbs.gif

Steed. between the full naked top and the nipples poking through the bluish top, i can see why her husband is proud to show her off.

Chubbylova. don't know why, but whenever one of the women posts a pic with a little milk coming out, i wish i could go tongue.gif and hers looks good.

Alvarion999. for some women, the nipples steal the spotlight. hers does this. and this is good because it keeps my attention on them that extra bit longer. smile.gif

the three from Luscious Laura. first one, extraordinary upward view. the crystal cave, has me want to go spelunking. needing a tan, excellent display of her cleavage. Laura, you keep getting better and better with your pics. keep up the great work food-smiley-004.gif

Busty Miss. very happy to see her varying her pics. the one on the 16th with the lovely outfit is a great example. also a pic where the nipples want to be noticed. excellent Busty Miss!

and finally, asdfghjklkjh. those areolas love-smiley-085.gif smile.gif

of course, in the threads the trio of Ellie, Ronin999, and Nordicluv continue to excite with their pics in their threads. getting to the point i'm jumping over to them to see if the last person that commented did so because of something new posted.

awesome by all food-smiley-004.gif

and thank you to those that PM'd me recently. the surprise to see a message after logging in has been awesome to see smilio05.gif

LovemInNJ
not bad, 2x a week starting to become a thing. smile.gif

as i saw this morning, Tinabra with an astounding oops pic. amazing tits, areolas, and cleavage! beautiful colors worn as well. had forgotten how amazing she looks 2thumbs.gif

the guest with the dark blue lingerie. great follow up pic. still can't say i like pierced nipples but looking beyond it, it is a fantastic picture!

and Luscious Laura's upper and lower pics, excellent as always!

yesterday Balmer55 showing big tits/areolas and smile works so well smile.gif
nice from SoulWeaver143 as well with the side view

and on the 18th, first BlondieDDD with another sweet smile with her tits. four pics so far and all of them wowed me smilio14.gif (just sorry i can't do that thing for her. still going to confirm and encourage her to post more because she's got a great body.)

and finally, milkmaid Chubbylova. that little drop made me want to sample hers. tongue.gif yum!

pretty red lingerie on WifesDelights82
Nordicluv posted her tits with goosebumps! didn't think it could be done but she did it!
Ellie....everything on her current page #5... 22.gif from the open blouse to the pop out to the view below and the new ones today sooooooooooooo good love-smiley-085.gif
Busty Miss with the new black bra love-smiley-085.gif

apologies if i'm missing anyone. splendid pics out there by all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
both Bigbang and Nononecan48 looking really fine on the rating page 2thumbs.gif
nordicluv
[quote=LovemInNJ,Aug 20
Nordicluv posted her tits with goosebumps! didn't think it could be done but she did it!

It was kind of unexpected but..

On to the next theme, paint, hair, jewelry and maybe some heels smile.gif
LovemInNJ
[quote=nordicluv,Aug 21 2022, 10:44 AM]
[quote=LovemInNJ,Aug 20

It was kind of unexpected but..

On to the next theme, paint, hair, jewelry and maybe some heels smile.gif

[/quote]
well, we thought it would be difficult to capture the moment. glad you were able to make it happen. rare to catch anyone with goosebumps let alone a topless woman when it happens. Great job Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif

intrigued with the description you have listed for the next theme 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
got a bit of time on my hands and the rating page is exploding with a great start to the week!
smilio14.gif

BigBang... looks great in that top and has me curious how the top looks naturally. like a view of before she shows off her awesome tits 2thumbs.gif

Dianna34. nice pic from an interesting angle. good for a first pic and interested in seeing more when ready! smile.gif

Junko Sato: whenever she's posted in a new pic, i gotta look. beautiful face and smile, awesome tits and dark nipples. noticing now the red nails. gorgeous hair. such an attractive woman in a classy pic. just wish i could see even more! smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
three sexy ladies posting on the rating page, three very high scores happily given 2thumbs.gif

Bigbang...top pulled down to view her amazing tits! very much a fan of everything she's posted since her first pic and thread posts and am figuring her as one of my faves going forward. can't help but feel excited when i see hers. smilio05.gif

Chantal936090...overall great torso pic of her sweet tits! thinking spooning would be in order based on the pose. lovely woman smile.gif

Skinnerno1...amazing smile to go along with her sexy pose! kind of have the same effect that Nordicluv had on me when i check her thread a few minutes ago and saw her two pics. thinking if i was up close to Skinnerno, would be reaching up to gently fondle and caress her tits and have my face pressed against her as i slide upward. probably the best pic posted so far by her 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Momentum building, more consecutive evenings on viewing.
(also means i'm slacking on my writing but nothing ready tonight)

on the rating page side...

Bigbang. raised me 22.gif something fierce. gotta PM her about this pic because she looks outstanding there in the outfit as it is with the hair over her breast on the side. best pic yet and confirms her as one of my faves going forward smilio14.gif

Busty Miss. top unbuttoned. cleavage right there. nipples peeking around the sides. also outstanding!

ShowingMyStuff4U. First saw it in the Cum4Me1 thread. pretty much said everything i could about the pic there, but as a quick recap, this pic stunned me into love-smiley-085.gif only MisThis and Missguided had that effect when they first joined. only thing i can hope for is for her to put up a verify me pic in that thread to confirm this is for real. and if so, really eager to see more. food-smiley-004.gif

same with mikehunt7. sexy with the tits, dark hair, and tongue. so much want to go gaga over the pic, but would be even better if confirmed/verified in that thread.

props to Buck Turgidson for the tiny top titty pic! originally thought the reference were to the tits themselves which in the pic look fantastic, but even realizing it meant the top was itsy, still a fantastic pic!

and Ilovesexygirls in the shirt flirt thread. great body, great tits out, great smile. made that day better and glad to look again now so i didn't forget to mention.

at this rate, this will be an astounding week of RMM pics and posts. Ladies, phew! so much beauty to be found smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
seems i've fallen behind again. not sure if i'll have time tomorrow, but will definitely post by Saturday morning. from the glimpse i've seen so far on the rating page...

smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
let's go back to Aug 25th to get this started....

first pic on the list, Bigbang. pretty, perfect pic of wondrous tits. absolutely made sure to let her know it too. one of my top faves 2thumbs.gif

mikehunt7, fantastic tits, love the dark hair, the choker, and the way the tongue's positioned. beautiful, beautiful woman there!

ShowingMyStuff4You. this pic is the one that wowed me in the threads. pretty much say all that needs to be said this point. gorgeous woman with a gorgeous body!

Busty Miss's double trouble. truly enjoying the view with every post 2thumbs.gif

Aug 26th, several great pics. two from Dirty Amy, Sweetnips69, Countingcrows, BuenHomre79 food-smiley-004.gif

Aug 27th kept it going with Steed, ShowingMyStuff4You, Sweetnips69, Countingcrows, and Janed

(i know i'm not going into too much descriptions, but don't want the post to be too huge to read)

Aug 28th, Countingcrows again and hoping for a verification on its thread. very pretty woman!

Aug 29th, StacyRidge and Countingcrows! (and Bigbang making me wish i was there in it's place within her cleavage smilio05.gif)

Aug 30th/Sep 1st wow!! saw Kenzee, Busty Miss, ShowingMyStuff4You and the Asian Guest and bowled me over. was the reason i had to get back in here and mention all those i missed and deserved to be commended on their excellent pics!

Sep 2nd, Busty Miss and Kenzee once more along with Steed, JennyReb,

and now that today is the prior day, more Kenzee and ShowingMyStuff4You (becoming the delightful twosome)

also, noticed a great pic by Ronin999. sexy poses, and the lingerie colors work very well with her body. Amazing smilio14.gif

excellent week ladies. sorry i missed it the first time around. if i don't post on the day, i am still viewing for rating and rating you all highly. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
two weeks.... ohmy.gif
how did i let this go by so long?
missing all these peeks
seems I've done something wrong.

ooh time to see what i've missed not realizing it's been this much time away. even had to get to messages waiting for me.

okay, who have i missed on the rating pages?
- Busty Miss
- MyMelonssophia
- Luscious Laura
- Yojoyo15
- Nordicluv
- Hottonya
- Junko Sato
- balmer55
- alvarion999

looking through the rating page, can recall when i first logged and saw the daily pics. some were fantastic i remember enjoying them in an instant. very good pics indeed 2thumbs.gif

am sure i saw a few great posts in the threads too. (pause to go back in)

lingerie wearing balmer55 and Ronin999
nipple showing Ronin999, Hottonya, balmerr55, nordicluv
cleavage of Ronin999, Kwapagurl, Ilovesexygirls,
all the new pics on Nordicluv's page
new pic by Ellie

been looking forward to see KimsLittleBeachTits but seems to have disappeared with the wind confused-smiley-013.gif

maybe this week will be a little better to post sooner. a lot going on in the past two to keep me busy.
LovemInNJ
one way or another, i've got to post tomorrow. sooooooo many great pics on the rating page i missed on the original posting days. been busy here and ended up missing quite some time looking over all our wondrous women of RMM smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 30 2022, 10:25 PM)
one way or another, i've got to post tomorrow.  sooooooo many great pics on the rating page i missed on the original posting days.  been busy here and ended up missing quite some time looking over all our wondrous women of RMM smilio05.gif

May have to split this into two posts, but the ladies deserve full credit and, as seen by my posts, a more thorough explanation of what i enjoyed in their pics. and there are many for me to go through since i've been delayed in this. seeing the rating pages 1-2 go as far back as 09/22, so that'll be the cutoff. if i've missed any of you from earlier and feel i should look and write up something and i will oblige smile.gif

so, 1, Orac. most current pic I'm liking those nipples. pretty skin tone, love the size, and like the drawstring bottom clothing. then the other from earlier with more of a front view. think it would be great to be that close if she sat on my lap. very nice!

2 Dkbig56789, current pic, love the nipples sticking out proudly there and beautiful eyes. then earlier with a more frontal view with nice cleavage

3 Bigbang, one of my faves! nice slight turn in the current pic. then more shadow and cleavage in the prior. next with red bra flipped down. no surprise I really enjoy the view she offers. Torso a total ten!

4 Nordicluv, another fave! first on the couch ready. then asking if it's for her (love the pose and the question. would be 22.gif from the view and smilio05.gif from what i think it would sound like if she asked. then sexy workout babe. in anticipation. the Playboy pose. and cowboy ready. probably could've said a few "and the rest" but when she posts, i look, ogle, and enjoy the view. a sexy babe in my eyes. sorry for making you wait for the comments, Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif

5 Tinabra. not nude but cradled by a pretty flowery blue bra. and cleavage love-smiley-085.gif

6 Busty Miss, also a fave! whether in the red top peeking through the center or covered by seethru or just nude in the shower, sexy body and awesome tits!

(2Bcontinued)
LovemInNJ
7 Luscious Laura. 1st pic i see under Sep 30 seem like they're about to leap out from the pic in the big bouncy beauty! sexy pose in the swimsuit. wish to join with her tits pushed together and looking like wearing cuddly white robe. that i wish i could see what a before and after flash might look like smile.gif

8 Sexylexi. overall a cute woman with a great figure and awesome tits. the E cup label might be a stretch (lord if i know), but would agree that maybe a more natural or enjoyable pose on her part may make for an even better picture. has much potential for 10s.

9 Junko Sato, fave for sure! as i've mentioned on other pics, love the whole package she's showing. has me curious what laying on the side with head propped by arm pose would look like. she may not post often, but enjoy when she does 2thumbs.gif

10 Caramel D Cup, pic on the 28th awesome. nice size, beautiful areolas, and love the black hair in the left side of picture. would love to see that in another pic especially if long hair. maybe like from the back with torso to the side so the tits show off. from the three pics, quite a lovely woman!

11 Balmer55, beautiful shot of those dark areolas!

12 Hottonya, hot, slender, sexy fave! hypnotizing with those tanned tits and body! quite confident i could not handle what she would offer but the fantasy of being up close to her body still hot. combo of her and Nordicluv.... grinning-smiley-003.gif

(2Bconcluded)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.