Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
extra props today for Corpus, AngieB, and SexyLacey. All of them have posted a great number of sexy poses/views of themselves the last couple of day and I've enjoyed them all smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
on the rating list this morning, I give it to Cris92 and Tallulah 2thumbs.gif

for those that may not have seen her before, down on the birthday list is one named Boanna. her pics are certainly well worth viewing love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
props to all the ladies with rating pics this morning. all fantastic and scored 10s 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
tonight Corpus and Misthis blew my mind in the most wonderful ways possible! and I enjoyed every moment of it. thank you ladies love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: AngieB, Cooter, Corpus, and SexyMilf smilio14.gif

can't wait to see what Jobu and Dcoff post next as well 2thumbs.gif
misthis
Happy Friday LMMNJ wink.gif
misthis
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 3 2014, 03:44 PM)

misthis
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 3 2014, 04:06 PM)

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 3 2014, 03:44 PM)

a wonderful surprise Misthis!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

thank you, thank you, thank you, and a very happy Friday back at you sexy lady!
FreakyShinnizle
Such a lovely lady!
LovemInNJ
today: AZSinderella and Coripie 2thumbs.gif

Misthis, you look so delicious I'd love to eat you up smilio09.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 3 2014, 02:06 PM)

Nice ass. Wow great set of pics
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Cooter67 and NerdyGirl love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
must give it to Barely18 and Cumpillows today as they have the new pics for rating 2thumbs.gif

however, Dollface and JellyGee are still fantastic with their older set of pics reposted for scoring 22.gif
LovemInNJ
MysticBlonde turned my frown upside down today. and thank goodness after this evening's commute. thank you Mystic, truly appreciate what you did love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Dcoff and SunglassGirl, both with a beautiful set of breasts to want to snuggle up against 2thumbs.gif
Dcoff2525
Thank you for looking
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Dcoff2525 @ Oct 8 2014, 02:40 PM)
Thank you for looking

Hot damn!
LovemInNJ
Thank you for looking

you're very welcome, Dcoff! and this pic represents exactly what I said, that they look so good I'd want to snuggle up against them. they look fantastic, great cleavage, awesome areolas and nipples along with them, and beautiful overall. always great pics and they catch my attention every time. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: MissK69 and her lovely lactating ladies love-smiley-085.gif

adding that on the birthday list there are two profiles with great pic sets of their breasts. check out Alexandra81 and Pumpkins2. they may be gone and done, but what's still there is fantastic for anyone who wants to take a peek.
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: KikiCutie! 2thumbs.gif
Dano
Thank you for looking

UMMMMMMM Love those Big Sexy Boobs.....Hang those Sexy Boobs in my Face 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Mirrie and Natash57, and so glad to see Natash posting againa 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: AZSinderella. that smile of hers makes her tits that much warmer and more inviting love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
Dcoff2525
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 12 2014, 09:13 AM)
top rating tits for today: AZSinderella.  that smile of hers makes her tits that much warmer and more inviting love-smiley-085.gif  2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: mervzbeast and Yaya 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta give it to Misthis on the rating page this morning. total hot sexy body 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 14 2014, 06:01 AM)
gotta give it to Misthis on the rating page this morning.  total hot sexy body  2thumbs.gif  22.gif

I agree! She's hot!
misthis
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 14 2014, 06:01 AM)
gotta give it to Misthis on the rating page this morning.  total hot sexy body  2thumbs.gif  22.gif

Thank u much, but working a 10 hour day after being off 2 makes me angry! lol
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 14 2014, 08:37 PM)

as long as those aren't angry tits, all is good. otherwise I'd have to treat them extra well wink.gif always a beauty, always a pleasure Misthis! love-smiley-077.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 14 2014, 08:37 PM)

You look rather beautiful for an angry person!
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: it was a close one but have to say Melanbub and Snow White 2thumbs.gif fantastic!
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 14 2014, 06:37 PM)

You look amazing dear.
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: blonde84 and her beauties

extra shout out to Misthis for a fantastic humpday; she always revs me up with her hot n sexy body and her sweetness 2thumbs.gif

another shout out as well to Jobu for dropping me a line food-smiley-004.gif
misthis
Happy Thursday LMNNJ, hope your day was great smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 16 2014, 03:50 PM)

I don't know bout his but u made mine
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 16 2014, 05:50 PM)

Even your bathub has enough space! wub.gif
LovemInNJ

this finishes my night on a high note and a huge smile on my face biggrin.gif blush.gif
LovemInNJ
must be nipple day today because all of the rating pics had me focus on them.

top rating tits for today: mervzbeast and yaya 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
my goodness, what a set of pics to go through on Saturday Oct 18th. been a while since I had to really think this through because there were/are a lot of great looking women posting. but I've made my decision and found my favorites for today. the three outstanding tits for today are funcpl44, KelliB, and Polly. love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif

overall though, everyone posted great pic and you all deserve praise for making this a great day food-smiley-004.gif
mango meat

Makes me want to jump in and soap you up!
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: KelliB and MissKitty85. two pairs of gorgeous tits that got my mouth watering for their nipples love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: hands down its Cannaqueen! breasts look like perfect handfuls and those nipples make me wish I were already sucking on them to her delight. fantastic! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: mmssmark and naturaldee 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 21 2014, 04:05 AM)
top rating tits for today: mmssmark and naturaldee  2thumbs.gif

Great choices.
LovemInNJ
another one of those days where choosing the top tits is difficult, and when that happens, that means that everyone posting for ratings look that good. but someone has to be the top for me.

and so I say that today's top tits belong to Cannaqueen, Mervzbeast, and Montess85! quite a delight and certainly well timed with humpday Wednesday! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: BillyB and Funbaggers 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 23 2014, 04:09 AM)
top rating tits for today: BillyB and Funbaggers  2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: gotta give it up for NerdyGirl. great smile, a body I wanna hug and keep close, and tits and nips I wanna kiss and suck on. she looks fantastic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another close call today, but I'm going to say the top rating tits belong to Shaven1 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.