Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
quite a surprise with the rating list today. going through from the first pic by Bevo I'm like, "okay this is a great start." then into Blondiefriend with those huge melons and awesome nipples in the sheer shirt, no panties, and amazing figure, thinking "wow that's a great pic!". and next the near perfect tits brought to us by the blonde in RL18765's picture, pretty face along with a rack I wish I could reach out and fondle and suck on, thinking "how could it get any better than this?" and then came Unospammeok. and I agree with the title "nice angle". looking up at a sweet par of tits, awesome nipples, and up through the cleavage to her dark and jaw. wishing she was on top of me.

which makes me wonder if somehow if it was just me that by chance the alphabetical order of the names caused me to think if the best tits were in ranking order as well or not. right now I'm stuck on RL and Unospammeok, leaning toward RL because of the face view though Unos is a spectacular pic too. if I must choose one, must go with RL for now as the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif torso looks that fantastic smile.gif
LovemInNJ
RL18765 finished the month on a high note with those beautiful tits and nipples on display. fine handfuls with sweet suckable nipples. wish she were straddling me so that I could reach up and squeeze hers as she squeezes and rocks around on me. fantastic pic, RL 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
doubling the post today to make up for yesterday 2thumbs.gif

Tuesday's top new rating tits for today: Blondiefriend love-smiley-085.gif beautiful tits and nipples poking at that sheer white nightie. so good for a hug and then to unwrap and start sucking on them. such a hottie!

also to shout out to my faves there of AZSinderella, an always stunning woman in every pic she posts, and Sexymilf, one of my favorite NJ ladies with a gorgeous body and tits food-smiley-004.gif

And for today's top new rating tits: sharing this one between Beguilingyou and Maryduhig. to note, Mary had shown me this one the last time she was on the site and still think she looks fantastic. fine fit body and beautiful breasts, I hope she'll have new pics to post for us soon love-smiley-077.gif and Beguilingyou, great body, sexy legs, kissable smiling lips, and beautiful breasts. panties and boots in black, one alluring lady 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: MaryDuhig smilio10.gif

just perfect tits and pink areolas, beautiful outfit to display them in, love the hair color, and an amazing body overall. one sexy hot and tempting woman! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
before the top new rating tits for today, I have to mention that Corpus' new pic makes her tits look even bigger than before. could be the way the blue striped shirt is tied under them. could be how it adds to her tapering waist. Maybe how far across her chest they go and with the size of her areolas. whatever the case, that is one spectacular chest on display.

now for the top tits: Sunlover 2thumbs.gif
maybe others may see it as an odd choice, but I like what I see from hers the best today. tits are a great size and the areolas look sweet and suckable. body looks nice from the tits up to her head and like the hairstyle. pretty outfit and necklace. overall, would enjoy playing with them for sure and the top pic for me today 2thumbs.gif

am sad to see Mary D's pics already down from the rating area. at least the one in the MaryD thread by Fred87 is still there. pretty lady. hope she hasn't left us again. sad.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Sarah22 2thumbs.gif

great looking tits and tanned body in a pair of pretty panties. dark hair draped over them. a sweet treat that delights smile.gif

also great pic by Corpus, a marvelous pic of her massive melons. hands want to get a good grab of them, fondle/play with them and then get between in that deep cleavage. 2thumbs.gif also, a fantastic cleavage pic with buttoned shirt on display in the threads smile.gif

and finally, saw that Blondiefriend posted quite a few pics in some of the threads. quite a divine body on display smile.gif
LovemInNJ
lots of sizzling beauties on the rating page today smilio10.gif

faves AZSinderella, Corpus, and newly added Blondiefriend (due to her many hot rating pics as well as the fantastic thread posts as of late) showing off their terrific tits that make me stand tall 22.gif each would be so amazing to hold onto and play within 2thumbs.gif

and now for the top new rating tits for today: Mariann smile.gif

hot tight body in a position that not only shows off her curves, but positioned to add to the fantasy of wanting to be there (could imagine being with her having fun in different ways from this one moment in time). great tits, great body, great smile, certainly worthy of the title today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
a fantastic way to start the week with the six beauties posting on the rating page smilio14.gif

the faves are out in force! Becca returns with a fantastic body shot in a pov view from her head to her toes and all wonderful stopping spots in between! Blondiefriend with her tits hanging beautifully with nipples I'd love to be sucking on and a sweet inviting pink smile! a marvelous underboob shot of Corpus' massive melons, wish I could be under or between them in some way! Sweettits are out and glazed and wishing I could do the same with hers! love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif

which leaves MissK69 and Sarah22 for the top new rating tits for today. Miss69 with her nipple out for sucking and Sarah22 and hers out with the first clear shot of her cleavage and beautiful hair draped over them. both lovely in their own way and both deserving the title today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
continuing the trend with five lovely ladies this morning, starting with faves Corpus and Blondiefriend, both with their squeezable handfuls 2thumbs.gif

and then the trio of terrific tits smilio10.gif Candy1978 holding her sweet breast and nipple. DelawareSandee pushed together with her arms. Housewife1 and her hot tanned pair. all delightful, all amazing, and all sharing the title of top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
continuing the trend into the humpday we have four top beauties that are all tens smilio14.gif and three are on my faves list! 2thumbs.gif

Blondiefriend, positioned perfectly for pushing oneself against her fine body to play with all her sexy parts and pump to complete pleasure smile.gif

Corpus, marvelous massive melons meant to make morning wood after waking up to them smile.gif

Sweettits, sweet sweet smile in the background and wet skin upclose as she shows off her sexy and super namesake smile.gif

and the top new rating tits for today, Housewife1. that tanned body, those tantalizing tits, that exposed thigh. totally terrific pic and a verification one as well as she adds the rmm sign to it. beautifully done 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another great day of beautiful tits by five hot women 2thumbs.gif

two faves today, Blondiefriend and Sweettits. Blondiefriend, out of her sheer shirt, has such beautiful hangers and not only look tantalizing, but the cleavage she has makes me wish I could have fun in there. and then the one with the hand on her tit...wish that was my hand there. and Sweettits with her ever delightful front on view of her spectacular tits, always brings a smile smile.gif

top new rating tits for today: Housewife1, specifically her "playing around at home love-smiley-085.gif

loved Battlingtops' tits and areolas and Deserttits' upward view, but Housewife1's cupping of her tits really had me wanting to help her with that. tan body and dark hair, would hug her from behind and give a squeeze or two, and kiss both nipples at least once. quite a lovely lady and a great set of pics posted so far 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
had I not somehow deleted the text before hitting send, I'd have had my post for Friday. que sera sera. anyway, I had originally run into a slight bump when choosing the top new rating tits for today as I was in thought between Beccasdream, Deserttits, and Housewife1. without the big paragraph of comparison (unless one is needed later), I ultimately chose Becca because her statuesque body pic was totally enthralling and got me revved up the most. but what I was debating was if I should consider her on my faves list as she's posted many quality pics and have enjoyed them as well. Deserttits also had a great body pic and Housewife1's flash was awesome like her other pics this week. take Becca out as a fave and the top new tits gets harder to choose.

also enjoyed faves Blondiefriend's nipple pic. oh to be laying beside her with easy access to play with them smile.gif

will take a look at the Saturday pics and return later in the morning (when it's sunny local time) and make my choice for it then food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Saturday's top new rating tits for today: Deserttits77 love-smiley-085.gif

first of all, great angle to catch most of her sexy body. awesome areolas and tits. looking up I like the hair styled like that from what we can see and then glancing down where her hands are so close to her kitty. overall a classy stimulating pic 2thumbs.gif

also gotta give props to Housewife1. been mentioning this week how sexy she is. today we get the addition of a bright smile, something I find to be a bonus in posted pics and lets me score higher (though there is no 11 button, wink.gif) also a classy pic of a sexy woman food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
my top new rating tits for today comes down to Hamper and Softballgirl7 love-smiley-085.gif

Hamper's, Ds that are sticking out for full view with amazing nipples and nice small red areolas. titled "these need to be sucked and fucked". starting at them all I can say is I would love to oblige. love-smiley-085.gif

Softballgirl's, a leopard spotted night shirt pulled up to show off her C's and sweet light pink areolas. first off, glad to see her back. also they look like fine handfuls to hold onto. would hug her from behind and then reach up for a squeeze. one pretty, young lady. smile.gif

two very different pairs of tits. with a slight edge in desirability to grab a hold of first, my top new rating tits for today goes to Hamper 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
after seeing her newest rating pic, Becca is going onto my faves list. that hot body of hers on the floor is pure delight and the imagination races to all the possibilities that could follow love-smiley-085.gif

and now for the top new rating tits for today: torn between Housewife1 and Softballgirl7 2thumbs.gif Housewife1 continues her fantastic series of pics with her tits out, a smile, and the hiding of her hand that makes mine jealous to be sliding down her like in the pic. Softballgirl's tits are just so pretty and squeezable with the light pink areolas. just amazing smile.gif so I will leave it as that and let them share the title today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: RL18765!

a simple picture today of a fine pair of tits. good amount of cleavage to snuggle in. pretty pink areolas. nice outfit and arms to hug. overall, a fine start to the morning grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Housewife1 and RL18765 love-smiley-085.gif

I just can't settle on one pair today. got Housewife1's tanned tits out with her in that orange nightie that clings just right to her thighs and confirming they're hers with another sign. so wanna grab her from behind and rock my body in time with hers 2thumbs.gif and then I see a pair posted by RL18765 with lovely creamy white skin and pink areolas after a nice blue shirt is pulled up. got the same reaction of grabbing and rocking with her body (not sure why this fantasty's been the strongest reaction to the pics lately but the imagination makes it good and fun). 2thumbs.gif

along these lines, Blondiefriend and Housewife1 have posted may great pics amongst the various threads as of late, including the fun pics with Blondiefriend's tits and a splash in the pool by Housewife1. excellent variety by both of them smile.gif
LovemInNJ
ah, the rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif what I can easily say is there are a couple of favorites there. first, Corpus and her delightful, suckable nipple on her terrific tit. and now Housewife1 is added to that list. today, in that orange see thru nightie that I wish I was next to. what really pushed me to add her to the faves list is the closeup pool pic posted on her thread yesterday. terrific tits and torso, and that bright smile of hers. as I've been ogling her pics a lot since her debut and enjoying them, figure she should be boosted to my faves list as of now 2thumbs.gif

so then, who has the top new rating tits for today then? feeling Sla Girl, but wishing I could've seen a bit more of her torso to go along with her tits, nips, and bit of the chin we can see. the other troublesome part is everyone has nearly the same size, so it's harder to compare. guess that leads to Midwest577 and a pair of tits I could see snuggling up against. and maybe some fun within that cleavage 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
big beautiful busts on a bevy of beautiful ladies seems to be the thing today with all the DD+ sizes on the rating page love-smiley-085.gif

Corpus and her mesmerizing mammaries! and those nipples! such a visual delight smile.gif

as for my top new rating tits for today: Sla Girl 2thumbs.gif this frontal view is my favorite thus far. the dark hair is a big plus. also, they look great outlined by the dark top. pretty cleavage and areolas. overall, spectacular! smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Sla_girl! and its the one with the black shirt and tits pushed together if between the two pics posted. pretty breasts and nipples, nice push together with her arms at her side. chilling, relaxing there. really nice view. 2thumbs.gif

and dark hair pic from fave Corpus. every time she posts I go 22.gif

and a shout out to Housewife1 for all the pool pics she's posted in the threads this week. adoring that smile when in view! biggrin.gif got a great body and tan. it's such a delight. been a few like Misthis and ShyLottie and other members where once I see they've posted something, I just gotta take a look because I know it'll be fantastic. Housewife1 had me geared up that way before the posts at the end of the week. made starting my Saturday so enjoyable. hope she has more to show because I can't wait to see food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
double duty to make up for yesterday

Sunday, between Bevo, MaybeBaby, and Sla Girl, had the excitement for MaybeBaby. nice tits, kissable lips, and then those nipples love-smiley-085.gif started licking lips wanting to play with them in my mouth. give'em a big squeeze too and they became my top new rating tits for today. smile.gif

now for today, gotta go with RL18765 love-smiley-085.gif those tall standing nipples just demand attention and they'd get mine. even with fave Corpus's out there, RL's drew me in at first glance 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another trio to view in search for the top new rating tits for today smile.gif

and from what I see, gotta go with MaybeBaby again 2thumbs.gif sexy slender body with only a pair of black stockings on. beautiful body, terrific tits, and can sort of see the tan lines. awesome view!
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: I'm stuck between Billybobnasty and Bustybabzeee love-smiley-085.gif both displaying some fine large tits. Billy's with a tan line showing and an overall beautiful torso while Busty has her shoulders back and has an "I'm free" look that I'm liking. both about the same size too. think i'll shall declare them both the top tits for today 2thumbs.gif

another pretty pic from Corpus and only had a chance to glimpse her new thread in the member's 411 section. some of those pics....outstanding!

also a quick shout out to DelawareSandee. awesome rating pic today smile.gif great view and wishing I could sit near you to enjoy that which you have 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
first, a big shout out to Corpus. not only is her rating pic outstanding with her big tits, areolas, and nipples, the new pics in her thread are incredible. such a variety of pics, one is sure to find something very likeable no matter the taste. all the time I'm thinking "those tits, those tits! if only I could sample those tits!" smilio14.gif

and now for the top new rating tits for today. liking the hang of Delawaresandee's double ds and think they'd look awesome if she was laying them on top of my waist in a certain way blush.gif also liking the candy pink nipples and areolas in JonesJim's pic. flipping back and forth between the two, giving it to Delawaresandee 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: doubling down on Delawaresandee's DDs love-smiley-085.gif she's posted this or similar pics of her sitting topless with drink in hand in a hot tub. doesn't make it any less amazing! always looking for a seat there where I could sit next to her and access her awesome tits.

will say there is potential there for fatgirlmeranda. got the shy look there with her shirt covering her mouth as she looks away, but then revealing her soft looking breasts and light pink nipples. with the little fuzziness of the pic, it is a pretty one grinning-smiley-003.gif

some more of fave Corpus and after looking at the lady in black Housewife1, if I haven't declared it already, she's bumped up to my faves list smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
only one pair up for rating today, but it is not just any pair of tits. it's Corpus and her marvelous, massive melons love-smiley-085.gif all soaped up, ready for rinse, nipples poking out. would help those handfuls wash up while wandering all over her body. or imagine that you're showering that her hands reach up to your shoulders and then soon after her tits are pushed against your back and slip and slide up and down. a great pair to fantasize many scenes with 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
first of all, I am totally enjoying the pics on today's rating page that I scored everyone a 10 2thumbs.gif also enjoying the two faves that are there for rating. AZSinderella with her terrific, always tantalizing tits and her hot rockin' body and Housewife1 who continues to show off her sizzling, sexy, shapely self that continues to thrill and enthrall me love-smiley-085.gif

then there is the top new rating tits for today. and it looks to me that it comes down to two brand new members BuffyDeVine and Rachable. first off, welcome to RMM ladies and I hope you enjoy your time here food-smiley-004.gif second, both are showing off their amazing tits and three, both have dark hair that I just go wild for. but something about Rachable's are total turn ons which I happily say are my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

LovemInNJ
beautiful breasts and terrific tits on display on the rating page. so much so that I'm not sure there's any way to choose just one as the top new rating tits for today since I'm all smilio14.gif for all of them

the faves are out strong today: AZSinderella's tits out again with her beautiful lips showing. Clever, oh Clever, and her spectacular tits and candy pink areolas and nipples I so wanna caress and suck on. blush.gif hot Housewife1 in hot pants that got me excited. all three spectacular!

Delawaresandee's me wanting to sit next to her in the hot tub. Howdyb debuts with an amazing torso pic with a sweet smile. Rachable stands up and gets closer with her terrific tits that I'd wanna reach for. and RL's near perfect pic of handfuls with taut nipples.

just so many fine pairs and pics today. think we should all enjoy the view of the best tits by all today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
mmm, mmm, mmmmm Clever, those tits are as gorgeous as ever! just love and adore them every time you post them love-smiley-077.gif and Housewife1, the divine figure and sexy outfit make every pic so wonderful! 2thumbs.gif

and now for my top new rating tits for today: going with Rachable love-smiley-085.gif
the potential has been realized as she displays her full naked body. sweet beautiful tits to hold and suck on, awesome figure, great legs, and looking like it would feel good to stand behind her in embrace and kiss her neck. great way to start the day food-smiley-004.gif

LovemInNJ
can't believe it's September already coz.gif

starting the month on a great start. two faves, AZSinderella and Housewife1 displaying their gorgeous bodies and tits in a way that make me love-smiley-085.gif , 22.gif , and wishing I could give them a gentle warm squeeze.

and then for the top new rating tits for today! equally delighted by BuffyDeVine and Delawaresandee. they look like they're enjoying themselves in their pose which is a plus and they're beautiful. so they shall be co-holders of the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
the hot Housewife1 keeps the heat strong with her ensemble of a black and white nightie while showing off her beautiful tits, lips, hair, and legs. drawn in by her cleavage too. so enjoying everything she's posted and always excited about what she might post next food-smiley-004.gif

as for the top new rating tits, it's a one-on-one between a pair of lovely D cups. but I have a top pair, and it belongs to Howdyb 2thumbs.gif a pretty face, beautiful chest, nice cleavage to rest my head (similar to Housewife1's) and a radiant glow from the one side. and her pretty face and it all comes together quite well, making her my top new rating tits for today smile.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like the ladies are taking a well-deserved break this weekend as there are no new rating pics today either. hope everyone is enjoying it so far and that those on the east coast of the US aren't having too many problems with the tropical storm Hermine. might have some heavy winds and rain here later today, but hopefully it won't be that bad if it does. enjoy everyone food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
the weekend's over and back to the routine and gazing at all the pretty RMM ladies 2thumbs.gif and between yesterday's and today's ratings pics, the top new rating tits goes to HowdyB love-smiley-085.gif

a beautiful pair of tits that I'm eager to squeeze and play with if I were offered the chance. one pic with just them, their amazing nipples and areolas, and nice cleavage between them. the other, all that and her pretty eyes, lips, and hair. two delightful pics from one lovely lady 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 6 2016, 06:04 AM)
the weekend's over and back to the routine and gazing at all the pretty RMM ladies 2thumbs.gif and between yesterday's and today's ratings pics, the top new rating tits goes to HowdyB love-smiley-085.gif

a beautiful pair of tits that I'm eager to squeeze and play with if I were offered the chance.  one pic with just them, their amazing nipples and areolas, and nice cleavage between them.  the other, all that and her pretty eyes, lips, and hair.  two delightful pics from one lovely lady 2thumbs.gif

for similar reasons, HowdyB's tits are my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif running very close is the pic by HotWifesHubby. these two, awesome looking ladies!
LovemInNJ
though a solo showing on the rating page today, HowdyB shows off some great boobage from her right side. soft, smooth, supple, a beautiful cupable set of tits that I've been enjoying viewing since her first. totally top new rating tits for sure 2thumbs.gif

without Misthis it's been an afterthought to even go to the "Who do I get off to" thread. but certainly Housewife1 has been bringing me to that horny point quite often with her posts as of late. total hottie 22.gif
LovemInNJ
after a slow rating day yesterday, I wake up and come here to a spectacular seven sexy ladies and their terrific tits smilio14.gif love-smiley-085.gif this, however, leaves me stumped as to if I can declare any top new rating tits for today because the ladies look that stunning.

starting with Battling Tops, her dress looks fantastic letting the view of her tits and nipples show through and they look terrific. the headphones on the sides is certainly unexpected but it made me smile and overall she's beautiful

BuffyDeVine gives us more of a look at her body, but it's her eyes and hair that mesmerize me. total hotness

Charged's tits out makes me want to suck those nipples the moment she slips them out of her top.

Collegefungirl.... love-smiley-085.gif marvelous melons and that hint of dark hair in the corner smile.gif as much as I love viewing her tits, I would also enjoy seeing her in that dress itself to see how well it accents them as well as seeing them in the red bra that I am guessing what I am seeing in her cleavage flat against her body. wow! 2thumbs.gif

Cumwhisky's has access fondle and play with those nipples.

Missguided....looks more like one of my absolute faves that I hope will hit me up on a PM so I can tell her how much I've missed her (again). one word: adorable!

RL18765's titled "Blonde". every time this "Blonde" is posted I can't take my eyes off the screen. dare say those are near perfect and a delight to view 2thumbs.gif

yes, some have more a descript list, but it depends on how much I'm wow'ed by their tits. but all of them look delightful and I just cannot decide amongst them today. just going to sit back, gaze upon them, and enjoy the view before starting the weekend food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another sensational set of seven sexy beauties on the Saturday rating page love-smiley-085.gif

I can pretty much add to yesterday's list as those that posted on Friday carry over to these pics as well, like Charged and Collegefungirl. and of course gotta (or at least wish I could) pop Missguided's nipple into my mouth and lick all around it. sweet and succulent. so pretty too poking over her white shirt. pure delight to the eyes wub.gif

Curious about Jec0533's body as well. while this photo is a bit blurry for true rating, there is a lot of potential for this beautiful woman. great tits, shapely, and long hair, hope to see more from Jec soon.

Admittedly, as I could not declare one top new rating tits for Friday, with many overlapping posters and other sexy ladies, I cannot declare one top winner today either. just too many hot bodies to say only one. within the past two days, the ladies have posted many fantastic photos. thank you, each and every one of you blush.gif
LovemInNJ
weekend wraps up with another round of sweet n' sexy pics from our RMM ladies, including two of my faves Missguided and Sexymilf. Missguided's angle view certainly has me imagining what kind of fun we would have for me to be staring up at her gorgeous tits like that. as for Sexymilf, always enjoy view those marvelous Jersey melons, dreaming of holding and squeezing them to get the smile that she's displaying there. both beautiful ladies that have been on my list for quite some time now blush.gif

so that leaves our lovely quartet (actually trio if you only count the posters themselves). and while RL's blonde friend has a spectacular pair, I gotta give it to Charged today. the smooth skin, pinkened areolas, red hair, lips. All comes together for a lovely view of this lady. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Charged's Bs, RL's Cs, Cumwhisky's D's, DelawareSandee's DDs. 4 sets of amazing breasts and a great way to start the week. but something about Charged's closeup is a real turn on for me. and for that she is my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
twin pretty titties! smilio14.gif

Charged's beautiful breasts covered the cleavage by the bra and her areolas and nipples ready for sucking! Cumwhiskey's pulled out into the sunlight for full view, light skin, candy pink nipples and areolas, and brushed above by her blonde hair. such a lovely picture that Cumwhiskey's is the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
cheers for the top new rating tits posted today by Cumwhiskey! 2thumbs.gif

a special humpday today. gonna enjoy it as best I can later today smile.gif
LovemInNJ
without any doubts, the top new rating tits for today belong to Betty love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

everything I could want in a fantasy girl is right there. smokin' hot bod, beautiful face, lovely hair, terrific tits, sexy outfit and pose, amazing eyes. set the bar very high being the first one on the list along with her other spectacular posts. 2thumbs.gif

also like Missguided's repost of her car selfie. seeing it reminded me of the first time I saw it. imagined driving with her next to me, glancing at those perfect tits and nipples while on the road. come to a stop but throw my arm out to the side to make sure she doesn't lean forward too much from the stop. then realize I'm squeezing her tit afterward. she looks at me with such a smile I know she's thinking of something good for later food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
oh la la, love the look our good girl Missguided's showing off today love-smiley-085.gif no matter how she presents them, adorable is the first word that comes to mind. with the title of her pic here, I keep thinking if I knew what was under shirt/bra at the office, I'd probably stand around her desk every chance I had to peek down into her cleavage at minimum blush.gif

and for the top new rating tits for today: Pennylane86 2thumbs.gif nice view down from her tits and chest down past her legs to her painted toenails. gotta wonder what would happen if she unfolded her arms love-smiley-085.gif a great way to start the weekend!
LovemInNJ
two amazing faves posted this weekend, Corpus and Missguided love-smiley-085.gif Corpus' simple quickie of her full front with shorts. huge top, looking so huggable, or squeezable if you hold her higher, and a great figure. hubby must have a smiles for hours on end for her. and Missguided's tits, areolas, and nipples out of a near sheer white shirt in the sun. I know she knows me well enough that I can't take my eyes off hers and am so ready to play with them to make her smile so much with delight. always gets me 22.gif the instant I see her name on the list

for this weekend's top new rating tits, gotta go again with Pennylane86 food-smiley-004.gif whether standing up in the Saturday pic or laying down on today's post, she has some amazing handfuls and a sexy body to boot. like Corpus', simple but sexy and very well done 2thumbs.gif

also gotta let Housewife1 know that her recent thread post is a spectacular addition to my imagination. beautiful as always blush.gif
LovemInNJ
Nipples for the win today smilio14.gif

all thanks to Charged and Missguided love-smiley-085.gif I looked at Charged's and felt like I should be resting my head on her chest, like right by her cleavage to feel that soft warmth around my face. then I could lift my head and pop a nipple into my mouth while a hand plays with the other smile.gif of course I feel the same with Missguided's pair as well. both with a delightful smile and maybe a wink from their pleasure. possibly a whisper for more. but certainly both of them are the top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
totally enjoying the rating page today smilio14.gif

Beccasdream, a fave, showing off her curves in b&w 2thumbs.gif

Charged's beautiful Bs and nipples that won it for me yesterday!
Pennyland's amazing Cs in the shower!
Sariel's awesome Cs out for view!

all three taking the top new rating tits for today because they're all that good looking today grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
BuffyDeVine, taking the spot on the rating page solo. asking if we'd take her for a test drive. all I can say is for myself and, in a word after viewing it a couple times.....yes! 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
Housewife1 rocks the rating page solo today and she is spectacular smilio14.gif can't praise her and her lovely breasts enough to express how beautiful her posted pic are. today, it's her open white shirt no bra look while she stretches her arms up and lets her breasts hang for view, a continuation from the pics she's added to threads recently. simply stunning 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
also to note, on the birthday list today is Lynette love-smiley-085.gif though she has not been active for some time, she still has quality pics on her profile and if you have never viewed her before, I would recommend it. she is one of my earliest faves from when I joined and I continue to find her quite attractive in all her pics. may she have a wonderful day wherever she is food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Nipples for the win again, and they belong to Pizzaggg love-smiley-085.gif an amazing close up of her chest shows beautiful nipples part of some lovely tits. bit of dark hair adds to the lovely view, which makes hers the top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.