Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
13 Sweetnips69. glad the girls popped out for some air. beautiful dark hair as well. fantastic pics always 2thumbs.gif

14 MyMelonssophia, i see she's been doing quite well in several slots on top of the Top Melons list. love the smile in the full body selfie. total sexy tits, figure and tan lines there. another great smile in the bed with them covered up shyly though the right nipple snuck out. i can see why she's taken the number of top slots from these two pics alone. gorgeous woman love-smiley-085.gif

15 Hotwife1973. love this front view! feels like i'm looking up at the perfect angle to view her tits. and if i started to stand up and was still close that she'd tease me by pushing them together against my face. very pretty! i notice in the pic name she's finding it kind of fun. guess i might've missed the first pic when it came out, but if you get to read this, welcome to the site and hope you find it to be as much fun as you hope for. food-smiley-004.gif

Finally, Kayla Lala. big beautiful tits. pretty outfit. sexy figure and hair showing. very nice first pic and also a welcome and enjoy to you as well food-smiley-004.gif

can't say i'll be able to get on as quickly for a while. have these few chapters i'm typing in edit mode that's taking much of my down time to type up for better clarity and impact for the story flow. will try to get in for a comment or two on the rating page.

love-smiley-077.gif to those who accept for the pics you've posted. quite the collection of pics to review all at once smile.gif
nordicluv
Wow! great review as always smile.gif
RMM and all the ladies that post are lucky to have you,
and thanks for the mention, I do appreciate it

Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif

LovemInNJ
able to get in quick this evening, checking out the threats with new posts. head to Sex Talk > Ass Pics. scrolled down to Ronin999 and.... love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif hands and knees. in red. dark hair. Gorgeous!

eying Ronin999 gave me this quick thought. her rocking in place. i happen to get on the bed and kneel behind her. before i'm ready to do anything else, she bumps back with a quick grind. i'm like gasping wide-eyed. a little teasing laugh, then pushes back again, glances back and asks, "what are you waiting for?"

hot, hot, sooooooooo hot n' sexy! and knowing how fantastic the front is....smilio14.gif

LovemInNJ
what a list tonight smilio14.gif

there's MicheleDD, looking like a new member and a love-smiley-085.gif pic to start. to you MicheleDD I say welcome food-smiley-004.gif

Nordicluv with an invitation to come inside love-smiley-077.gif

Hottonya and those titties!!

Bigbang, beautiful breasts and brunette smilio10.gif

Tinabra36 and her freed titty!

JennyReb, looking down into her awesome cleavage and nipples!

now that's a lineup of some gorgeous, sexy, amazing women happy.gif
LovemInNJ
saw more great pics from the ladies on the rating page smilio14.gif

starting with the B-cup Guest 2thumbs.gif
and Nordicluv checking on the neighbor while Bigbang reveals hers from the flag bikini top
smilio14.gif

yesterday there was Busty Miss after the gym,
Guest with Her Tits smile.gif,
Tinabra's with her popped out of her top,
and Kurzan in black panties...
all love-smiley-085.gif

then Tinabra teasing in the aquamarine bra!
Kurzan again!
Tinabra in the somewhat dark green top (wow Tinabra biggrin.gif)
Hottonya
Bigbang in the cuddly white robe and full cleavage!

and finally on 10/05...Tinabra, JennyReb, Bigbang, Hottonya, and Nordicluv smilio10.gif

lots of multiple goodness from some sexy women!

now to look for more of Ronin999 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 10 2022, 09:50 PM)

now to look for more of Ronin999  2thumbs.gif

seek and ye shall find.....Ronin999's latest pic in the Pussy Pics thread wub.gif
LovemInNJ
exploring this evening for all that is good, and starting with the close up of Ronin999's amazing tits as well as Court76's tits and smile smile.gif

meanwhile, most recent to last week...

Nononecan48: really enjoy those tits. the way they stick out and thus their shape. the areolas and nipples on them. the cleavage in those poses. hoping that these are legit by the poster herself because i would be disappointed otherwise. this woman looks amazing in all the pics posted thus far.

Badger: great tits. great smile. great outfits. a delight to behold so far and guessing she has more to show. 2thumbs.gif

Surfroxy23: mesmerized first by the skin tone. then the tits and wanting to fall into her cleavage. though the nipples are pierced, they are fantastic breasts and looking forward to seeing more of them.

Hotmom26: all soaped up and glad she posted

Ronin999: new jewelry always a great accessory to gorgeous tits! smilio14.gif

Takako333: adore that body and figure. first person in a while that i pm'ed after seeing a post. hope she was happy with it (welcomed her as well as say how much i liked the pic). very eager to see more if she posts them smilio05.gif

Tinabra: will never turn my eyes away from hers and seeing them in that bright bra is wow!

Skinnerno1: like the smile, like the figure, but seeing hers tied up like that.... coz.gif i may not understand why, but will check her out again.

NaturalCannons: and what huge cannons she's sporting! pretty with the blonde hair draped around them. another i'm looking forward to seeing again.

Busty Miss: naturally gotta see what she's posting

Balmer55: the darker areolas and lips in the purple top. to be grabbed and pulled into them... smilio05.gif

Sweetnips69 and SexyLatina: both longer term members i enjoy a lot smile.gif

think that's all i remember from the rating page. know i've been enjoying Nordicluv's posts in the threads. if i think or am reminded of more, will certainly acknowledge them here.

lovely pictures in the past week. very happy to end the day gazing upon our RMM ladies' beauties food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
don't know if Badger reads my thread, but i'm hoping you don't give up and stay to post more. i am enjoying the pics you've posted, topless and with the amazing outfits. beautiful smile too! try posting in the threads and see how it goes. over the years, i've seen that people are more forthcoming with their opinions here that in the little they may write on the rating page. may see that despite someone ruining the scores, you have more fans enjoying what you've got

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
back for my review of the rating pages

Sexy Latina: always a great set of tits on display and makes me eager to peek at them smile.gif

Nononecan48: continuing to wow me with her body and tits. love the hair style and fingernails in the most recent pic as well!

Patty64: very happy to see hers and until she said her age, never would've guess it. thought she might've been closer to my age or younger than from the look of the two pics so far. also eager to see more 2thumbs.gif

Bigbang: love the tits! very surprised by the face filter but works for her. reminds me of one pic Missguided once posted with a similar filter. curious if the hair is Bigbang's. total plus extra if it is grinning-smiley-003.gif

Badger: i'm going to be sad if she leaves and from the most recent comments on it, afraid that might happen. like her body, like her tits, like her hair and smile. shame she got caught up in the improper scoring so many have faced. Like what you've got Badger. please don't go yet. welcome to come to this thread. food-smiley-004.gif

Nordicluv: certainly put a spell on me (not repeating the comment i made here though i thought it was funny) smilio05.gif

think that was all. rating pages seemed slow the last few day from what i recall. makes the ladies above even more special smile.gif
LovemInNJ
couldn't send a message through the PMs (getting white screen error message there too), so to all i would normally message, Happy Halloween!

and to those i don't normally message, Happy Halloween!

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
seeing a lot of beautiful pics on the ratings page right now, but don't have enough time before bed to go over them all here. some giving me the 22.gif gazing at them. should give myself enough time tomorrow to go through them thoroughly and let it be known how awesome the day looks smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
building upon yesterday's post.

current rating page...
IntoMelons, amazing tit out for display!
Bruntpickle, beautiful and wishing i could feel all over. very pretty!
Doris1987, fantastic nipples and tits got me yearning for them!
Storm_in_a_G_cup: would love those tits taking care of me in whichever way they can!

going further back
IntoMelons, great set of soft, smooth tits out and love the smile pictured with them
Andywilson578, fantastic view of the wife riding the hubby. gorgeous body! bit jealous that i can only imagine how that would look with me if she were on top. excellent picture!
Storm_in_a_G_cup: earlier pic, i wish i could get my hands on them.
Patty64, been thinking of ways to answer the pic title. hold them as she is. kiss them. work with the cleavage. stirs the imagination!
Bruntpickle, beautiful laying down. if only i was next to them.... smilio05.gif
Doris1987, those standing nips and body... smilio14.gif
IntoMelons, clothed with a beautiful smile!

back to 11/08..if you posted and you're listed above, chances are you wowed me then too 2thumbs.gif
and Sweetnips69 and her beauties
Aurora, bare Melons to go along with the two bottomless pics and face pic. has a great body and a wonderful smile!
and finally Kenzeee and her lovely pics

like i mentioned in the prior post, many of them had me 22.gif upon first glance. all fantastic tits no matter what size they have, great bodies, and some amazing smiles where shown. very impressed by all food-smiley-004.gif

and can't forget. Ronin with her tit massage in motion and a few of her newest posted pics as well as TNgurlinSC with hers on display.

and Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif just because
LovemInNJ
quite a number of beauties posting within the last week. happy to see them and if not expressed as such, lots of great looking tits and some with smiles that I'm enjoying looking over multiple times. these are the ones making me go love-smiley-085.gif

starting with Proofhall432. like I commented, don't think I've seen Bangladeshi melons on the site but looks like a fine pair representing her area of the world smile.gif

Sallybrat, very nice selfie of her amazing tits
Claren2329 with some attractive nipples on her fine pair
Bruntpickle, posting some lovely pics of above and below. 2thumbs.gif
IntoMelons, that one with the angled top view and bright smile. love it!
Danishtits, another with great tits and body. eyes and smile also alluring. food-smiley-004.gif
Steed, awesome pull down of top for her reveal
Mv, nice roll down of her orangy-beige bra for showoff of tits and darker areolas. the bright blue top add a great touch of color and love the dark hair. 2thumbs.gif
Aurora, from the bikini top to topless to bottomless to her smile, greatly enjoying the view she's presenting. great body, great tits, great smile 2thumbs.gif
EnnaThe, such a gorgeous pair!
Sweetnips69. motorboat? would love to!
Tinabra, that nipple of yours! love-smiley-077.gif

looks like after that are what was reviewed last week
great mix of ladies, sizes and parts of the world. food-smiley-004.gif

also enjoyed Ronin999's return with a great rear pic as well as frontal with her hand where i wish mine could be. and Nordicluv as Santa's helper with a sweet 'aura' around her head smile.gif

wish i could click the like for a lot of these ladies. not sure what happened to that feature. once it's working again gonna need to fill it with quite a few new faces along with favorite long-term members.

had a chance to look back upon SUNY and check out the Meta search. while I probably would like to have tried messaging her there, not sure if i could. given her visual age, think it would've been awkward. maybe if closer in age.... had one person i messaged and was going well, but things changed with her and had to end. another reason why i like the pms here. don't have to feel as if giving up some anonymity to be friendly and encouraging.

to those that are new, welcome to RMM and hope you are enjoying yourselves here food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
one other question to pose since quite a few are in the older/around my age range. any shows you watched and were embarrassed to have seen then that now you can enjoy more?

I'm looking specifically at The Benny Hill Show and Bizarre. Remember growing up more of The Benny Hill Show between the Yakkety Sax chase seen at the end and some of the skits with the hot women that were on. couldn't appreciate some of the naughty humor then but now it's more enjoyable that i can. wish i could find one skit online, had someone woman at a bus stop with a bunch of guys bugging her and then she'd turn into the She-Hulk with something written on her shirt. the other is a show i remember watching on ShowTime when we first hooked up cable in the 80s. think it was a Canadian show similar in antics like Benny Hill called Bizarre with John Byner but the women were able to be topless at times like the tear away velcro message shirts to end with say goodnight Mandy sketch, cop pulls over car to have her drop her top to see no bra wearing, and something about a 'blind man' going to apartments for donations.

anyone with good memories of these shows? popc1.gif
LovemInNJ
stopped in this morning to see what's new. looked at a few threads and thought i was reading commercials. why am i reading commercials? been part of RMM a long time. never seen anything like that. maybe others have shared what they buy and recommend but nothing like that. worse yet, i ended up reading it like Billy Mays and the Slap Chop guy

confused-smiley-013.gif
nordicluv
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 22 2022, 06:14 AM)
stopped in this morning to see what's new.  looked at a few threads and thought i was reading commercials.  why am i reading commercials?  been part of RMM a long time.  never seen anything like that.  maybe others have shared what they buy and recommend but nothing like that.  worse yet, i ended up reading it like Billy Mays and the Slap Chop guy

confused-smiley-013.gif

John Freak must be selling infomercial space smile.gif
Boobylover8679
Some twat is trying to sell shit on here I just ignore it as should everyone else I appreciate every post on here they may not be
my type but every one that has tried to be an attractive proposal is a q
10 I love tits in any shape or form and I will rate them without bias. Tits are tits if they are a 10 that is what they will get( I like saggy and big) if they are a 7 that is what they will get xx
Boobylover8679
I appreciate I'm very drunk and it may not make sense xx
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Boobylover8679 @ Nov 23 2022, 04:29 PM)
I appreciate I'm very drunk and it may not make sense xx

not a problem, glad you posted. food-smiley-004.gif

i might've seen it posted as a comment on a few of the rating pics and was like, whatever, the pic won't be on the first page long. but when i saw it on six different threads unrelated to the post it had me scratching my head.
LovemInNJ
first, to all in the states celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones food-smiley-004.gif

and now for all the spectacular women of this past week, including:

Bluepanties99, happy to see the return of her and her sweet tits and body 2thumbs.gif

Justme2020, beautiful with dark hair and areolas in red love-smiley-085.gif

Ozziekurt, great set of pics of a sexy woman with an amazing smile!

Xiamay, if the like buttons were working, would've clicked in an instant! reminds me much of
Tobias as she had a similar figure and chest. Xiamay, spectacular and i hope you post again,
would love to see what else you have smilio05.gif

Rstone159, lovely body and milk duds!

Bigbang, in those short shorts with the shirt open and braided hair... wub.gif and in the street with the shirt opened and bra flipped down... wub.gif

Lpttebig, excellent cleavage shot!

Tinabra36, spectacular jiggle tits love-smiley-085.gif

Claren 2329, just like Xiamay, love the figure and the nipples caught my eye in an instant. look great in the panties 2thumbs.gif

Patty64, happy Patty stayed on, and the cleavage view has been awesome

and Sallybrat, pair of fine pics of her pair.

may do a part 2 since i've seen the threads and saw some excellent pics up like those by Nordicluv 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
part 2 dealing with the threads

first, I know Ellie's come back looking sexy as ever with the new pics posted in her thread since the 22nd-23rd biggrin.gif best wishes to you Ellie love-smiley-077.gif

under the Soft Tits thread, we've got Court76 in a Seabreeze blue dress. think there was something by KimsLittle as well since i posted a comment for it but alas it is gone.

an amazing motion pic by Sexylacey in her thread love-smiley-085.gif

Santa's helpers starring Nordicluv and Hottonya 2thumbs.gif

thought I had seen something new by Ronin999, but i guess it was all the amazing pics i've noted in the various threads smilio05.gif

hope everyone had a good weekend as we begin the holiday season into the end of the year.

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
more goodness since the last post smile.gif

NaturalCannons with her huge cannons love-smiley-085.gif
SexyLatina ready to farm
Ozziekurt's newest with the side view and possible shock
Katie4U in a serious pose and having a feel
Aurora bare for her lover
Nordicluv ready for Santa
CheekyBlonde holding onto... 22.gif
Jck and those nipples

Sexxwin and Court76 in the soft tits thread smile.gif
Ellie and her sexy pics in her thread this week biggrin.gif
Nordicluv in her thread love-smiley-085.gif

quite the week of posts food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
this morning's list......smilio14.gif

the topless camo guest
Katie4U's adorable smile
the pinchable CheekyBlonde
Ozziekurt laying down
LadyLuck420's tits out
STL_MILF and her nipples ready for bed
Tinabra36's amazing breasts in view love-smiley-085.gif
MelonsRMagic's tits giving me joy and pleasure
Nordicluv singing "Santa Baby"
guest with the sweet smile and top on

gonna have 22.gif all morning if i keep looking at them all smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
more goodness as of this evening! seems to be leading to a great surprising Christmas in RMM smilio10.gif

Ozziekurt and the great smile/figure
Janeblonde007's sweet nipples
tMelons' soft looking breasts
Tiff_3's tits n' nipples
Mexican guest tits!
more Katie4U and MelonsRMagic

made for a happy start to the week which i needed 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
first have to say I hadn't had as much time to look around RMM since the start of the weekend so been trying to catch up since yesterday.

second, incredible how much has been going on since then! saw a lot in the thread that i have to remark on.

third, feels different here this holiday season. in past years there's been a number of RMM members i'd have the pleasure of messaging a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to. realizing there's fewer of them this time around. lots of new people but for most, not as comfortable as i don't have that connection to feel they'd want a private message like that. have some in mind though that helped make this a great year food-smiley-004.gif

and finally, what have i seen that's given me the 22.gif

in the ratings pages

Bigbang: current day pic, lingerie pic, tribute pic. i find she has an incredible pair that is a joy to view again and again. keeps me wishing i could see more. always a delight 2thumbs.gif

Sweetnips69: great shower pic, shirt flirt, tribute pic. another hottie with great tits smile.gif

Missguided: i am happily stunned to see she's posted a couple new pics for rating. i know some have a dislike of her based on scores and such. i've chatted with her on and off over many years, so that's how I'm biased in favor of her. i also find her quite adorable, attractive, fun, flirty, amazed at her huge wardrobe giving her ever-amazing pics, and probably one of the few on here that i wish i could meet and consider a friend. most recent pic really accents her figure. hot tub, first time seeing wavy hair. 2thumbs.gif miss you MissG. wish we could message more often.

Reggiena12345: awesome tits but those nipples are stealing the show. like the look and since few have nipples like those, makes them more memorable

MrsG: can't say i like the piercing as i've said with others, but doesn't hide the fact you have a fine set of large round tits i would be thrilled to hold and fondle with joy.

Ozziekurt: such a fine array of pics with varying poses. at some point i felt the pics were telling a story about her and all. also a delight in viewing.

Beready: loved the one "not too small not too big". in other words, just right 2thumbs.gif one of several excellent pics.

and in the threads, first DesireKristi in red outfit. she's been her as long as i can remember and this just reminds me that i still desire Kristi!

Nordicluv taking a break as Santa's helper in the hot tub. wowza! love-smiley-085.gif

from the Your Thoughts thread, User Name, excellent pic of the tits and torso figure!
Ellie in her thread. yum, those recent pics of her spectacular breasts!! and the one taken from a bit lower 22.gif glad you're back Ellie and looking fantastic as ever.

Ilovesexygirls: also a sweet shirt flirt!

Sexxwin in the Soft Tits thread: would love to hug you like that!

Court79 in the Soft Tits thread: looking good and the smile such a boost!
l
Grob: always run to your post when i see it listed because i'm never disappointed.

I feel like there may be a few i still may've missed. apologies if i did. as shown above, there was A LOT of movement going on this week by the ladies and happy to see as much as i have. let me know what i missed so i can check it out.
happy night to all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
before the day escapes (almost 11PM here), wishing everyone a Merry Christmas for all the naughty joy this year food-smiley-004.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 25 2022, 11:31 PM)
before the day escapes (almost 11PM here), wishing everyone a Merry Christmas for all the naughty joy this year  food-smiley-004.gif

Same to you Minnj .Merry Christmas
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Dec 26 2022, 06:13 AM)
Same to you Minnj  .Merry Christmas

thanks Snoopy food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
having the issues again. not sure why it's this time of the year that i get blocked from the threads. but anyway, before i go ahead and get to my comments, just thinking about a resolution for RMM for 2023. since promising being here daily is going to be near impossible, what i think i would love to do is get the post counter up to Melon Master. think it takes 10,000 posts in the threads for it (left side under screen name and phone). currently almost at 7000 and coded as E Cup+. 3000 is quite a lot of posts and since i'm male, that's going to be a long climb. if i can get to this time next year at about 8000 or more, might make a great stride. not going to push it as it'll take at least 3 a day, but attainable. smile.gif would be crazy to think i could get views to 400K as well by then. still, never thought i'd reach 100K

may 2023 be a great year! smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
have been able to look at the rating pages quite a bit and i am continually floored by how beautiful our female RMM members are. smilio05.gif

first, Punisher1974. quite a sexy body/figure. has a great smile. beautiful tits. clothes on or off, top up or down, she's been quite an eyeful to enjoy. smile.gif

Nononecan48. light skin, dark areolas. smooth skin. pretty glow in the light. looks amazing with bra on and off. smile.gif

Nib. six great frontal views. love the shape from the upward riding view a lot! sweet cleavage. think the first comment with all the description i wrote on the rating page sums up how much i love the view smilio05.gif

Deidra. really nice tits for the holiday!

Andywilson578. fantastic set of milf tits!

DollyBakerton. all marvelous pics, but i think the one with the wet hair is the best. near perfect tits, love the lips. while not sure how, can't wait to see how this view can be topped 2thumbs.gif
is
Teve88. fantastic figure. gorgeous tits. sparkling smile. i do hope to see more posted soon.

and in the threads
MelonsRMagic looking sexy in the lingerie
and also posting along with Ronin in the Blowjob Pics thread smilio05.gif 22.gif
turned on by Tonya's storiees
happy to have caught a glimpse of Lookatthis88 again
even luckier to have caught the rare glimpse of Kimslittlebeachtits
Punisher1974 in the new thread in Top Melons!
TNgurlinSC's Melons At Work thread pic love-smiley-085.gif
Ellie in her knickers
Nordicluv and Bigbang too!

hope to be online as long as i'm able to tomorrow night. hope everyone had a great Christmas and looking forward to the sexy RMM ladies in 2023 food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a little birdie told me i may have neglected to mention Hottonya lately.

that hottie with the tight, tanned figure and titties.... had a great pair of pics to commemorate the new year. 22.gif i'd better keep my eyes peeled. have this feeling there's going to be more to enjoy in 2023
LovemInNJ
and while I'm here, i should also mention the awesome pics i've been scoring quite highly in the rating page as well

currently looking at Platinum85 and her pretty tits and large areolas as well as Mistress5959 and her amazing upward view 2thumbs.gif

traveling back nearing the New Year's Day posts, there's Nononecan48 with a gorgeous side view, face covered with Smile fan, and front view with the dark areloas

the Guest / michele p...nipples, figure, tits, smile driving me wild to be honest smilio05.gif

IsolaGirl with those squeezeable tits of hers

Nib. still think with the one cup down her tits, her beautiful tits are winking and it brings a smile to my face. that and the "pull the nipples" pic are spectacular 2thumbs.gif

Tinabra, her big tits, her bright pink nipples.... love-smiley-085.gif

Nordicluv's Saturday night special 22.gif

and Punisher1974. fantastic pics in the rating pages and loved the quick response in the threads about the see-thru clothes letting the nipples and areolas show themselves off and all the sweet smiles she has. not sure if she reads it or if it's the husband, but thank you both, love the pics you've posted food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
not sure why I'm able to get in this early in the morning instead of the evening, but have to make the most of it.

rating page has been amazing! including...
Nononecan48 and that sexy torso and dark areolas, latest pic eager to hug, previous one a great view of the tits and areolas
BigTitsVero, very large also with dark areolas, some lovely pics posted in the threads too, previous pic with beautiful smile
Kristy40, love the size and shape how they sit with the white top down love-smiley-085.gif
Bigogjr415, sexy tan all over with big tits, beautiful bright eyes, sweet glossy lips and colorful hair 2thumbs.gif
MelonsRMagic, in sexy, sexy red lingerie. latest one posted with the left breast out, but the profile shows several different angles showing how WOW her body is 2thumbs.gif
Mistress5959, two upward angles of her large chest have me thinking how quick my hands would be reaching up for them
Punisher1974, with her in the vehicle, one standing, one sitting, but both with her looking amazing and showing off those awesome tits
the guest with the long nipples....how i'd love to see her join as a member (hoping it's her and not someone just using the pics)
Tinabra caught braless...breathtaking!
Hotbabe in the red. the one with the goosebumps, wow! gorgeous breasts and dark areolas.

and big thank you to those that have messaged me as of late! feels good to see it waiting for me to read when i can get in to see them. you know who you are so i won't say here. smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif

and i gotta look to see what Nordicluv and Hottonya have posted lately. just not enough time in the mornings.

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
very happy with the variety showing on the list at the moment as current
smilio14.gif
to all the new ladies posting on the rating page, welcome! grinning-smiley-003.gif

starting at the top, Patty64. good to see them posted again. had some ideas how to answer the question that is its title, but i might be a little too wordy to post here.

Evelyn, tits look very soft and would mold to my hands in my grip. pretty pair there

Nononecan48, constantly wowed by the combination of the tits, areolas, and hair and lips are a lovely bonus

Bigogj415 love-smiley-085.gif loved everything about the frontal view of the first pic. this second one with the side view of all that goodness? Spectacular! very eager to see if she'll post more

GlamourousGranny63, looking good in wet T 2thumbs.gif like them popped out of the green shirt, and the pussy pic is pretty too smile.gif

Aurora, like the figure, like the landing strip. if she's sporting the smile from the other pics, fantastic!

been a while since i did a top new tits of the day because i just can't keep a daily schedule here, but between Nononecan48 and Bigogjr415, would go to Bigogjr415 since it's a newer member and so much going on it that pic.

but overall, this is an excellent list to review today thanks to all the members that posted food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
wow, got to see a new post from the adorable Missguided smilio10.gif been so long, but she always brightens my day. her tits, her figure, the outfits she wears, her body when she slides out of them.... wub.gif would be awesome to hear what she sounds like someday

Curiosity in front of a mirror showing off her gorgeous front and back at the same time!
ILoveSexyGirls with and without bras/tops love-smiley-085.gif

and in the rating pages...

Nononecan48 consistently shows off her gorgeous breasts
Swanathin love-smiley-085.gif one helluva first pic
Mayahrs, great pair that popped out
Tinabra and those bright pink areolas and nippples
BumpyNips and her lovely large pair
MyTwins with her first post of her twins
Evelyn, some really nice pics, the one with the red striped shirt showing off amazing cleavage and a bright smile really awesome 2thumbs.gif
GlamourousGranny, posting some great shots of her chest
the one guest with the long nipples....wish she'd join, think her pics have been great (with the hopes it is that woman that is posting them)
Patty64, think i said all i can say in that pic's comment section smilio05.gif
Bigogjr415 love-smiley-085.gif majestic side view. so eager to see more 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

enjoying the views, ladies. you look fantastic! food-smiley-004.gif

LovemInNJ
mirror shots by Ronin and Curiosity
pussy pics by Punisher1974 and Ronin and Hottonya
Friday flashes by Mistress5959 and Punisher1974
with or without bras by Sexxwin
best nipples by Doris1987

all makes for love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif & smilio14.gif

and in the ratings
BumpyNips!
Missguided!!!!! (for those that don't know, one of my absolute top favorites)
Busty Miss!
Stacy55!
GlamorousGranny63!
Kiwiaz007!
Nononecan48!
Jacqueline!
Suzidoll!

fantastic! smilio10.gif eager to see what else is coming soon food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
don't want to forget those like MelonsRMagic, Nordicluv, Nib, and Ellie, et al. extra shout out for them 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
kinda late out but first chance i've had to get into the threads section. may as well make the best of it smile.gif

first Hottonya in jean shorts and topless. always a great combination and she pulls it off well 22.gif

MelonsRMagic's newest video post, wow! wish i has someone that enthusiastic to enjoy mine like that. wow! that along with my excitement of her figure in the red lingerie

Easyme's sweet, soaped up nipples and tits love-smiley-085.gif

JennyReb in the beautiful turquoise bra and Ilovesexygirls in her cupless top hanging so beautifyl (suck a rockin' figure on her)

quick rundown of the rating pics as i'm about ready for bed with these lovely ladies to imagine sweet dreams with

Evelyn's recent pic showing their round goodness
BumpyNips smile.gif
GlamorousGranny63
Sweetjuice38 (still loving that sweetjuice after all these years 2thumbs.gif )
LeaMH
Steed
Tinabra
MelonsRMagic (arm up or arm down? love both!)
MyTwins
Stacy55
and JennyReb likely making the cabin boy very happy

hope Nordicluv's doing well and hoping to hear from MissMelons and Missguided
off to bed. night all food-smiley-004.gif

LovemInNJ
two nights in a row and well worth it smilio14.gif

Hottonya in the hot pink top and black bikini bottom
Ronin in the open button shirt and hat
Ilovesexygirls topless with her sweet smile
Evelyn thanking her photographer
and letting MelonsRMagic know how delightful her enthusiasm is

food-smiley-004.gif

great rating pics up now too.

Danjam, with the beautiful tits, cute nipples, and pretty face
Nononecan48 with what appears to be the first full body nude pic
Evelyn doing a little peekaboob
BumpyNips and her bumpy nips
and Mcsc having fun with the hubby

all 10s as i'm enthralled with the pics they've posted. 2thumbs.gif

still on the lookout for other members i haven't seen or heard from in a while. hope they're well. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
already the end of 1 month of 2023. lots of fantastic pics by old and new members to start off the year. hope it continues and curious to see how the ladies are going possibly incorporate the upcoming holiday into their pics popc1.gif smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
Happy Groundhog's Day!

1st of all, welcome back Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif happy to see you back and posting
2nd, thank you Tinabra for post note about MissG's newest profile pic. never want to miss out on her because she is soooooooooo stunningly beautiful.
3rd, MelonsRMagic, since i keep seeing you in the red lingerie i keep thinking about you having a seat on my lap and wonder how that would feel smilio05.gif
4th, Punisher1974, wife across the table at dinner with the cleavage showing. awesome! grinning-smiley-003.gif
and finally, the eye-popping pic posted in the rating pages love-smiley-085.gif

Kiwiaz007, sexy body, sexy outfit, gorgeous tits out, fantastic pose. wow! 22.gif
Punisher1974, gorgeous public flash with the areola showing
Jacqueline, love the tits, hair, and smile smile.gif pretty fingernails too
Danjam, not sure if i'm addressing the woman in the pic or the person she knows that would be posting for her, but that gray top with the nipples poking through and the hair and smile and....absolutely stunning! smilio14.gif spectacular, classy non-nude pic. if the likes were still working, that one would definitely be on my list. a lot of the other recent pics posted are excellent as well
Evelyn, great hanging pic, amazing cleavage too
mcsc97, excellent morning Melons to wake up to and the one with the bra taken off
BaileyBombshells, 3 sexy pics, awesome
Sexy Latina, i only wish that was me there getting to feel you like that while gazing upon your sexy body and tits
Scottmahoney269, great pull down to flash
Sexychic4303, excellent topless pic with necklace. sweet flash as well smile.gif

counting 13 amazing women i was very impressed with. great start to the month smilio10.gif

LovemInNJ
quickie since posted earlier in the week as well.

Rating pages...

Beready, nice and soapy and nice tan lines with the nipples in view
NudeFilipino, like a mermaid under water smile.gif & no tan lines on the beach
Ronin999, tits ready to play and i am eying those nipples love-smiley-085.gif
Tinabra36, beautiful dress, drawn to that left titty popped out & the one about popping out after wine
Sweetjuice38, white lingerie, dark hair grinning-smiley-003.gif
BustyBlanket, pretty hairy pic between the light skin and dark hair smile.gif

and in the threads
Kent Brockman, like the nude torso from behind with a bit of titty hanging for a back side view
Ronin's nipple ring. tits so nice should be recognized at least twice as the rating pic is also in the Ronin thread! AND as i type, the newest pics in the Ass Pics thread!
Nordicluv's sunshiny morning 22.gif
Punisher1974 and Ilovesexygirls Best Shirt Shots

nordicluv
Thanks for the mention sweetie love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Feb 5 2023, 09:55 AM)
Thanks for the mention sweetie love-smiley-077.gif

a pleasure as always, Nordicluv food-smiley-004.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
half a week already. getting a bit better at logging on. smile.gif

in the rating i see....

NastyNiki, a few sweet set of frontal pics leading up to the fantastic flash in the black dress!
Beready, multiple beautiful breast and nipple pics that have been catching my eye!

Missguided, MissG, in the hot tub and out for a game or two....I adore this woman! gorgeous and confident and, except for a maybe a few duplicate posts, such an array of pics ever! hope she gets to read this. the reason i joined this site was when i saw BTS34e from NJ for the first time many years ago. MissG is one of the main reasons i keep coming back! keep'em coming MissG, i yearn to see what you post next smilio10.gif

Jacqueline, sexy figure, beautiful tits, sweet smile and hair. liked the one in the white panties, enjoying the opened dark bra and leggings! smile.gif
Pebbles, those big knockers and the areolas that adorn them!
GlamorousGranny63, looks ready for the 14th in that bright red lingerie. the other of just the bottom also alluring
Hottonya, got my attention with that naked tan body of hers!
Nordicluv, hanging titties making me wish they were hanging over me smilio05.gif

and in the threads

Ronin999, the spectacular finger one gif and follow up 22.gif
Nordicluv, from the boytoy teasing to the blowjob pleasing and outdoors in the water
MelonsRMagic, also in the blowjob thread...easily got my 22.gif wanting some of that
Punisher1974's wife's big tit hangers love-smiley-085.gif
MissG and her plunging unzipped black top. honestly had a rough day prior to seeing and it perked me up seeing it. and thanks to Junker for posting it so it would be all the easier to enjoy her food-smiley-004.gif

great way to head toward the weekend grinning-smiley-003.gif

LovemInNJ
interrupting my usual post for a quick announcement.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! food-smiley-004.gif

unsure who to send a private wish to these days beyond the one i just sent out (lots of sweet ladies here in RMM deserve to hear it this holiday). but if you feel you could use reading it, I hope this brightens your day a little. you ladies make this site what it is and i want to acknowledge what you do this holiday. grinning-smiley-003.gif

LovemInNJ
rating page has seemed a bit calm as of late to me. more of the guests posting than members it seems, but hopefully those guests will join. smile.gif also feeling the sentiments of Buck Turgidson and Junker on Nononecan48, just that i hadn't commented there. started noticing that while the pics are pretty, it is starting to seem more of a collection of women than just a profile for one. turned off enough that i am not commenting on those pics anymore and just can't justify a high score. so those pics i won't add to this thread.

and now onto what i did see recently that i enjoyed.

PhantomGirl. seems like a long distance neighbor based on listed location. happy enough to want to see more. smile.gif
prettytitties4U. certainly big and pretty view
BelleEast. fantastic pair! looks so round and firm and would be fun to squeeze smile.gif
BeReady. those nipples steal the show love-smiley-085.gif 2 times even!
Cumtriber. very pretty flash. wish i could test that note about the nipple play in the pic title
Tinabra. distracting the opponents and yet everyone wins!
Irenetit. simple pic of tits out and painted nails. wish more could post pics like that. like seeing the pretty nail work with a nice pair.
Sexy Latina. wish i could've helped with her bodily decorating
Nordicluv. love the body and the tits. would be saddened to see such a great pair get piercings, but that's just me
MelonsRMagic. latest pics in the threads have me 22.gif wishing it could enjoy the lovely experience she would give mine
Ronin999. great Valentine's pic posted in her thread

feeling like i'm missing a few others, but getting late now and gotta head to bed with beautiful thoughts of our RMM women food-smiley-004.gif

also hoping MissG got my valentine's message smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
between the busy nights and troubles getting to the threads, feels like i've been away from here longer than just a couple weeks. went through the threads as best possible looking at posts i missed since the 20th. Ronin, MelonsRMagic, Nordicluv, Punisher, Tinabra.... love-smiley-085.gif

Buck posted a gif in the closeup areola and nipple thread that perfectly explains what those titties of theirs have me wishing i could do. smilio05.gif

been jumping on to at least keep up with the rating pages. slowed down so i slowed down and then of course it picked up with a bevy of bountiful breasts smilio10.gif may as well point out those that made me go love-smiley-085.gif running down the page in rapid fire mode...

Randomboo
Lovelyjubblies (fingerlickinggood)
Punisher
Bigbang x2
MelonsRMagic (in the big stretch)
Tinabra
Marie-June
Ronin999 (ice stick play; stockings)
MeanKitty
BelleEast
Tinabra (the bra buster)
BelleEast #2
Mcharles
JimnBaby88 (pink hair pic with nose ring, smile and great tits)

sorry to miss out on you all when the pics first posted. maybe next week will be kinder.
great pics all 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
probably ready for the next post on Friday

with ixtlatl and Sexy Latina on the rating page to start, looking to mention quite a few from the rating page for the past week smilio10.gif
junker
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 8 2023, 08:57 PM)
probably ready for the next post on Friday

with ixtlatl and Sexy Latina on the rating page to start, looking to mention quite a few from the rating page for the past week  smilio10.gif

Ixtlatl is a fake/repost. I don't know who the model is, but the image appears on dozens of web pages. Here's a higher res pic, at least.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.