Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
2000 replies to my post (though most are just my daily review of the rating list) ohmy.gif

looking it over, gotta give top new rating tits for today to bobmontana and the cutie in that pic love-smiley-085.gif nice slender figure, cute tits, and pretty face. a great combination whenever found.

also liking the Guest underneath bobmontana's pic. would love to rest my head her cleavage after sucking on those awesome nipples. pretty with all the freckles too. another in a growing line of guests that I'd love to see join and post more.

wasn't sure if I was going to add this at this reply milestone or at the 100K view milestone which is rapidly approaching. has to do with the PMs. not something I normally do with many unless I've gained some trust with the sender (there are quite a few I feel comfortable with now, but it took some time to get to that point). for one, I don't want to be a bother to someone that doesn't want to be PM'd, so I do it sparingly when I really feel they need to know how great their pics are. i'll easily send to Missguided and back in the day MisThis while I ponder whether or not from anyone on the rating list on a given day (eying Floggle on this because those tits have looked great consistently). two, don't know if the person is the significant other of the one who pic is showing, and could be quite embarrassing to me to spout all these comments and such. and three, some of the ladies in the past thread have shown they do not want guys PM'ing them. guess out of some level of respect I leave the PM'ing alone. but would be nice to make a new year's resolution to PM more and respond more. so many this year joined that I've wanted to thank and encourage them more than what I would type on this thread. but in posting this, adding one more thing about me that might not be known.

thanks for a great year of rating pics everyone food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
starting with the quartet of fine faves love-smiley-085.gif

mmallory: those tits would definitely help me get her that pearl necklace she's looking for
milkyjuggz0069: what I would like to replace that candy cane stick with smilio05.gif
naughty00069: big, beautiful breasts and awesome areolas
snickerdoodlenurse: hot body and sweet dark hair wet in the bath tub

four beautiful women and their bountiful breasts! love'em all food-smiley-004.gif

as for top rating tits for today, going to agree with the masses and declare VMelons and her current 9.75 tits! lovely breasts, awesome areolas, and that cleavage! would love to cuddle and hug and squeeze her and her chest. excellent first pic of hopefully more 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
finishing off the year with some fine sexy ladies and beautiful breasts!

running down the list, first is fave naughty00069. lovely tits, sweet areolas, awesome smile, and dark hair filling the top of her cleavage. delightful!

then Cumwhisky. creamy white tits and candy pink areolas and nipples. gorgeous!

top new rating tits for today: dixiekitty92! nice close up of her tits, but I think it's that right nipple stealing the show 2thumbs.gif

and yet another Guest with an amazing pic up for view. great figure to go along with those astounding tits! faint tan lines and amazing areolas and nipples. like the hair on her right side. one more I would be delighted to see join and post more food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
two days into the new year and already falling behind. felt out of sorts since Monday afternoon and just needed to rest and recover. and now I'm back and looking at the rating page smile.gif

and I see Lovenaturals and Naught00069 starting off the year right with their delightful Ds. great start, and I'm sure the rest of the week will get better and better food-smiley-004.gif

also want to know the awesome hot red outfit Gamergirl has posted as well as a warm welcome to the SugartitsRN and may you enjoy the site and all there is here between the rating side and the threads food-smiley-004.gif
SugartitsRN
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 2 2019, 07:11 PM)
two days into the new year and already falling behind.  felt out of sorts since Monday afternoon and just needed to rest and recover.  and now I'm back and looking at the rating page  smile.gif

and I see Lovenaturals and Naught00069 starting off the year right with their delightful Ds.  great start, and I'm sure the rest of the week will get better and better  food-smiley-004.gif

also want to know the awesome hot red outfit Gamergirl has posted as well as a warm welcome to the SugartitsRN and may you enjoy the site and all there is here between the rating side and the threads food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks for the warm welcomeđź’•
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(SugartitsRN @ Jan 2 2019, 10:40 PM)
Thanks for the warm welcomeđź’•

you are quite welcome, SugartitsRN food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
and to get back on track, the top new rating tits for today is, without a doubt...

SugartitsRN!! smilio14.gif

I am just in awe of that gorgeous torso of hers. great tits and cleavage, beautiful in the red outfit, like the hair style, and won't hold the piercing against her at all (not my thing but as I had noted about Rockchick many times, a piercing alone does not nullify one's beauty/sexiness). glad to have her up for rating to give her her first 10 smile.gif

also, another spectacular pic from FiveTwo! sweet, huggable, lovely tits wrapped up with a soft warm sweater. doesn't get much better for a winter's night. fantastic biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
wow, what a rating list of lovely ladies today! smilio14.gif

starting with the fave level, got Floggle and her hangers in an example of how they'd looking hanging over [my] face. great view of great tits! and Naughty00069 continues to show off her fantastic front. while liking those puckered lips, miss that sweet smile she has.

as for top new rating tits for today, this is a tough one. by default, including SugartitsRN beautiful DDs which have been a pure delight. then there's 30something with her tits and nipples. add in Sunshine350 in nature and that pose and I just can't decide on one. all three have something fantastic that needs to be acknowledged 2thumbs.gif

even the Guest listed at the top of the list today with those hangers and nipples were quite an eyeful to start the rating. all that red hair cascading all around her really makes me want to see more of her, maybe even a shot from behind to see her hair again. wow!
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today, definitely a split between Dixiekitty92 and SugartitsRN love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

Dixiekitty92 with that hot red bra down enough to reveal her gorgeous tits and nipple. appears her nipples is wanting to be touched first, but certain i'd want to touch as much as she'd let me. at least start with cuddling in bed. smilio05.gif

and SugartitsRN with her spectacular pair out wanting to be warmed. certainly want to cup them both and give them a gentle massaging squeeze and then pop those nipples in my mouth to warm them in the best way. I so enjoy viewing the pics she's posted so far and hope there will be more of her gorgeous breasts soon. quickly becoming a fave of mine in the new year. wub.gif
LovemInNJ
seems to be quiet to end the first weekend of 2019. but we do have Naughty00069 and her soapy breasts on display. looking great with those puckered lips, pushed together tits for cleavage, and those dark areolas. yum!

and top new rating tits for today, HugeMelons06. and they certainly look so as I imagine planting my head in that cleavage and feeling them squishing me from either side. nice freckles above and those pink nipples to tweak. very nice!
LovemInNJ
quiet start to the week on the rating list, but what's showing is tops! smilio14.gif

SugartitsRN, an absolutely gorgeous woman through and through! starting in this pic with her left breast, areola, and nipple in view. the lacy black bra holding them up. the beautiful kissable cleavage there. those luscious red lips and smile. earring and hair adding a great special touch. always a delight for me to view 2thumbs.gif

if that weren't enough, she's also posted in the Female Butts of RMM thread. and such a lovely one she has. gorgeous body from top to bottom and all points in between. gets me so excited to see her smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
wow, what a list of hot ladies today! smilio14.gif

starting with SugartitsRN love-smiley-085.gif absolutely stunning in the light of the moon. gorgeous tits and torso and so wanna kiss her all over. so desirable and lovely with all her pics, but here she stands out as a vision of beauty! a strong top new rating tits for today.

many of the others with strong showings as well.

Lovenaturals: great way to play pool. would keep my stick hard as I try my best to keep my concentration wink.gif
Facialcumlvr: very fine body and tits, like the tattoos, and would be excited to fulfill the question listed in the title
Sunshine350: awesome focus on her amazing tits and areolas and the bonus of her bright smile!
Cowgirl12: feels like she's thrust them toward my face to ask that question in the title, and ready and wanting to play
Easty: beautiful torso as she leans in.

everyone, a great post by each of you and certainly all highly rated by me today. excellent and well done! food-smiley-004.gif

not forgetting Suniajnus, beautiful double pic posted in the other section, very pretty as well!

LovemInNJ
all's quiet with the lone Guest on the rating page today. nice smile along with that button nipple. quite nice to fill the morning 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
quite the trio of tits today smilio14.gif

top new rating tits for today: NatalieK! beautiful torso shot including some amazing tits from a side view and a great smile as well. fantastic picture!

Greattits2 as well, imagining how warm they are after coming out from under that sweater. and Lovenaturals, the freckles at the top of her cleavage and how easy her tits could slide out of her top for viewing and fun.

terrific trio of pics you three food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
some sweet tits on the list for Friday! 2thumbs.gif

hot n' sexy Lovenaturals now completely free of her red shirt. just wanna hold and squeeze them in my hands smile.gif and NatalieK with another great front flash shot. visual candy for the eyes, a real treat! both members with some top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

quick mention of KimberlySmith that those nipples were wow! love-smiley-085.gif

and finally, Lynette and Missguided. new pics appeared within the threads by these two gorgeous ladies. it's no secret I find their chests to be some of the best of the site, giving how long they've been members and the various pics they've posted. but just the thought of them posting more has me so excited to see what it is and am always awestruck with their beauty 22.gif always a pleasure you two biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
what a spectacular surprise to see Missguided's gorgeous tits on display as the first pic posted on the rating page today! the very same I was going ga ga about from the threads. so wanna dive in between them and do all I can to make her smile and feel adored by one of her biggest fans! wub.gif

the next three posters also fantastic. First, FiveTwo and her pair, beautiful out in nature and quite the eyeful as she dangles bows from her nipples! then NatalieK and her lovely topless pair, another fine pic of her beautiful bosom. and Floggle and the tits I've been eying quite a bit since her first pic. a terrific trio of top tits that titillate and tempt to touch every time! beautiful breasts, all of you!

great tits with smiles by JonnyD and KimberlySmith too. amazing how a smile makes a good thing even better food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
lots of beautiful front view of breasts this morning love-smiley-085.gif

Floggle: keeps on delighting with those tits, areolas, and cleavage
mmallory: same but with that purple shirt framing hers so nicely
Guest: also a fine frontal view
Milkyjuggz0069: fave that always has me yearning for hers

but for top new rating tits for today, eyes are locked on Bigkal15! pretty tits, cute sexy body, nice outfit and shirt up to flash. and while I've made it known over the years that i'm not particularly into piercings, I cannot deny how beautiful she is. great pic and hoping to see more. 2thumbs.gif

same with Guest Anna. pretty and would look forward to see again grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
interesting selection on the rating list today.

first, fave Milkyjuggz0069 and her beautiful breasts. great size, great cleavage, dark hair in view. so desirable! keeps proving to me how she's a fave of mine. smilio05.gif Floggle too, always a great view of her tits. and those rosy areolas! 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, all eyes on Bigkal15. fantastic figure, amazing tits. bonus of the puckered lips and glasses. messaged her as i am curious of what she'll show next and if the lower body is as hot as the top. nonetheless, a beautfiul woman. and the Guest listed above her quite attractive too. beautiful breasts, beautiful smile. classy picture food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
nice mix of pics on the rating page, but only one can be top new rating tits for today. and today it is T1ttyman. nice body, great tits, dark areolas, and good cleavage. overall, an excellent bath pic.

also can't help but ogle Bigkal15's newest pic. beautiful and looks very inviting and i think the bath water there adds a lovely glistening effect to her skin. certainly would have me yearning to touch and slide in if i were there. got me wondering how a full body pic would look after the first two and this one have been posted. excellent as well grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
amongst the trio of tits this morning on the rating page, top new rating tits for today goes to Sina7883 love-smiley-085.gif

nice color between their skin and the areolas. nice squished look between her arms. pretty face with the purple by the eye and the pouty lips. quite a nice pic overall 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Interesting selection on the rating page.

if between the two registered, would go for KimberlySmith as top new rating tits for today. nice view of her chest and cleavage plus the red lips and open mouth along with straight hair. kinda get the sense that if I was there she would be encouraging me to go for it wherever I wanted to 22.gif

do like the Guest as well. beautiful glistening tits from the hot tub waters. would quickly jump in to enjoy her pair.

not bad at all, ladies grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
slow morning on the rating page today. if to choose between the two posters, probably edging out to KimberlySmith. great smile, awesome nipples! even the sunglasses add to the pic. quite a pretty picture! grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
quite a mix of beautiful ladies and their tits this morning! smile.gif

starting off with fave Daisy27 and her round cuppable breasts and pretty areolas and cleavage, always a joy to view her! and Floggle and another fine view of her chest with the top pulled down to show off her girls!

looking over the others, keep going back to Camfisher1 for top new rating tits for today. beautiful pose, lovely breasts, like the hair, like the expression and direction of her face and how her right arm crosses her front and holds her left breast. quite a lovely and classy picture 2thumbs.gif

do like the nipples and cleavage showing by Peonyp as well, keep my eyes glued on her pic for some time. nice figure and tits by the Guest as well, think she looks quite huggable there smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Daisy27 starting off the day on the right foot showing off her lovely tits on the rating page this morning. something about the combination of her chest size, skin tone, areolas, and dark hair have me eying her again and again as I go through the list food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, going back to Peonyp love-smiley-085.gif nipples and cleavage. cleavage and nipples. both at the forefront of this pic, both equally tempting. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
quite a delightful list of beautiful women and their tits this morning smilio14.gif

starting with JaneD and MissK69 who have been posting here for years. JaneD with those big tits and nipples and MissK69 with those big tits and areloas. both so inviting to plunge in between them 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits, can't really decide on just one pair today. IEnjoyIt with her Ds out from that beautiful black top, those amazing areolas and nipples, sweet cleavage, bright lower lip, and choker around her neck. already starts the list off right! Janereschen too with her arms stretched up and tits out for view. gorgeous areola showing. don't know if I could stop myself from massaging hers. fantastic torso shot! By3c9dl as well, areola and nipple stealing the spotlight, but the tits and cleavage look great too. also nice use of a black top against light skin and hair. this trio, terrific start to the week and may they post more, all scored very highly for these tantalizing tit pics food-smiley-004.gif

the Guest as well, beautiful shower shot, great looking tits, and also a match for all those that are listed members.

well done ladies! smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
a terrific Tuesday for tempting and tantalizing tits! smilio14.gif

two faves this morning. Cumwhisky, shirt open showing off her cleavage and inner sides of her gorgeous tits. lovely hair too. and JaneD, tits out, nipples looking hard, and though not as visible, that sweet smile and her hair. always enthralled by these two beauties 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

similar situation regarding the top new rating tits for today, also because each lady's pic displays a different part of their sexy female bodies. like Ienjoyit with her tits together, nipples forward and that cute face of hers with puckered lips, brown eyes and hair and glasses smile.gif then there's By3c9dl with the close up of her kissable nipple and areola, especially the 'my fav' titled one. also the Guest with the towel and tan body. all three worthy of top new rating tits for today.

lovely pics ladies, great way to start the day love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
a lone Guest is the list today, but even the Guest has got it going and showing!

very nice 34Ds and button nipples. beautiful cleavage, great figure. colorful bottom worn. quite the delight 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
such a great mix of beautiful babes and their breasts that I have to mention them all today smilio14.gif

Anatol: listed as the girlfriend's body, and what a great body she has! if it was just a torso shot, would think it a great shy pic, but showing bare below, amazing everything. and noticed listed from Poland. since very few shown from there, I'd give it a bonus point for that. very pretty!

Snickerdoodlenurse: always enjoyed the nurse's pics in jeans, and she comes back with her tits out in jeans! glad to see her posting again!

Getitdone2001: those gorgeous tits! cradled in red, surrounded in black, beautiful within! fantastic cleavage, areolas and nipples! if anyone it so get the top new rating tits for today title, it would be hers smilio05.gif

Guest: fantastic body, gorgeous tits, lovely outfit and choker, beautiful face, hair, and eyes. probably would be top new rating tits for sure if she was a member. total hottie! smile.gif

By3c9dl: thinking if she thrusts that bare tit in my face, it wouldn't be long before she had my mouth on it!

Cumwhisky: to answer the questions in her pics' titles, yes, love it when her tits are out for view, and yes I would pinch those nipples of hers a fave that always excites me 22.gif

Floggle: so wish I could hug and kiss those tits of hers. every time she posts them, I get excited and wish I could express the joy she gives me in the morning.
LovemInNJ
from the look of the rating list this morning, I may as well dub today Fave Friday smilio14.gif

Cumwhisky: 2x the gorgeous tits, a great treat from this lovely lady!
Getitdone2001: love those beautiful eyes of hers along with her tits!
Curiosity: awesome full body pic! great figure, gorgeous tits, hope she continues to post because I think she looks fantastic!
Snickerdoodlenurse: always enjoy admiring her tits, love to roll over and see her in my bed to say good morning to
Floggle: been wanting to suck on those pretty tits for a while now. enjoying all her pics and just hope that she's read it by now

awesome set of pics by these ladies who I've comment on many times before and scored very highly. proof that no matter the size of the chest, if you look fantastic, you look fantastic! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
the weekend got ahead of me and didn't have much time to come in the morning and rate and review. hope to get back into the routine tomorrow. did have enough time though to see the newest of FiveTwo and DDD's friend Cougar. both sets delightful and brightens the start of the week 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like from the list this will be a quickie. Got Jacksonnicky posting one pic in each category on the rating page and both are quite pretty. tits squished together, kitty shaved clean. both solid pics and definitely top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
like the Guest's pic this morning. great looking tits including her areolas and nipples along with the light skin. beautiful face with pretty eyes, lips, and that hair! overall, quite the beauty 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
nice way to end the week and start the month 2thumbs.gif

starting with fave Easty and one of her best and most tempting flashes yet! gorgeous round tits, beautiful cleavage, taut nipples smile.gif

for top new rating tits for today, eying PerkyGirl and her big perky tits! similar reason to Easty's, beautiful tits, cleavage, and nipples! smile.gif

and the Guest as well! great tits n' jeans pic! great looking body including torso, legs, and all points in between, love the smile, and the red hair quite the bonus. would love to see more of this sexy woman food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quite a set of sexy women on the rating page today and such a delight to start the day with smilio14.gif

fave MichelleM! Mmm mmm mmmmmmm! always want to linger on her pics often because of the sheer beauty she exudes! gorgeous tanned body, magnificent melons, areolas, and nipples, that long hair of hers, that spectacular smile from her lips, and those fingernails. been enjoying her pics over the years and she only gets better and more attractive with every post. one of the few I wish I could meet for real (I can always dream, right?). busty, bubbly, beautiful, MichelleM's got it all smilio05.gif

fave Cumwhisky too! would be a pleasure to give her tits kisses. that nipple alone in this pic would get a lot of attention. another member i've enjoyed over the years and continue to do so food-smiley-004.gif

now, as for top new rating tits for today, i think there's one clear cut woman for the title today, and it is Amyxx love-smiley-085.gif gorgeous figure, awesome tits, and add in those pink socks (which i noticed after i went to her thread to compliment her there) and her hands set in the shape of a heart. whoever is her Valentine is going to be in for a real treat for the eyes. quite a lovely lady and i thank Amyxx for posting this one food-smiley-004.gif

also liked what i saw from KimberlySmithbimbotits. great looking tit and nipple, and the addition of the glasses and braids and pink lips makes it stand out amongst the other pics. hoping in the future she'll show more of her smile, really beautiful too. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
fewer members on the rating page this morning making it a tougher decision as to the top new rating tits for today.

Jwinters88 has the natural front view of some big tits and nipples to want to grab a good handful of. also some great deep cleavage as the tits are pushed together.

Jacksonnicky mixes it up with an awesome underboob view by letting us look up at her. beautiful round melons and that bit of open cleavage lets us see that smiling face of hers.

and Virginie has a nice leaning forward view. awesome tits and like that left nipple that's showing.

i guess that in viewing these three, i'll say that because there is much to enjoy in the picture and its uniqueness in the angle, the top new rating tits for today belongs to Jacksonnicky 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
two thoughts for splitting the top new rating tits for today between these two beauties.

1. Virginie's has this great side boob view. very nice size and color and would love to cup them and give them a good squeeze. while jacksonnicky brought back that great smile of hers with those huge tits and areolas. like the two tone hair as well!

2. with so few members on the list today and with both looking excellent, can't decide between the two. split title today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
great pics by the ladies this morning. 2thumbs.gif

close up of fave Daisy27, would love to give hers a number of kisses.
HH4P's is a great preview to what I saw on her thread. fine body, tits seem to be thrust into the air, and great position. kinda wish I was standing before her ready to give her pleasure.

totally all Jacksonnicky for top new rating tits for today. beautiful bare body as she pinches her breast and guessing pleased below. certainly a good looking woman that's earned the title today 2thumbs.gif

and finally, would love to taste what the Guess this morning is offering. lovely set of tits there smile.gif
LovemInNJ
a fine quarter i'm eager to make note of this morning from the rating page smilio14.gif

first, top new rating tits for today is Vibe03! despite a blurry picture, it's obvious she has a great, sexy, shapely body. and so has me wanting to give those tits of hers a big squeeze and hug. pretty skin tone and that hair has me going wild. hoping this is the beginning of many more pics from her 2thumbs.gif

Jacksonnicky's pic awesome too. nice large tits over her corset and prominent areolas. great angle to view her from too smile.gif

both Guests looking great as well. the first one titled Sandra had me hooked with her tits, areolas, face and hair. eager to see more of her. the other Guest's flash quite lovely too. great figure, great tits, and pretty dark areolas. smile.gif

amazing pics, ladies. helps get into the start of humpday!
LovemInNJ
first, acknowledging the return of Karatenami and her incredibly sexy self smilio14.gif those tits as well as her hot pink areolas are hypnotizing! love the dress she's wearing and how it's pulled down past her bust line and the pose she's taken for this pic. hubby is suck a lucky man to have such a lovely woman as his wife. thank you Kara, missed you so much on the site food-smiley-004.gif

fantastic black & white pic by fave Snickerdoodlenurse as well. eying her pic and wishing I could massage her torso, graze her arms with a soft slide upward of my fingernails, and treat those nipples so sweetly and gently. Snickerdoodle, always a treat smile.gif

once more, Jacksonnicky excites with her tits out over her corset and those pink areolas and nipples sticking out. also glad her smile's back, adds so much more to the beauty of this pose. certainly edges out for top new rating tits for today against the Guest that is shown below her pic. the Guest has an amazing set herself and that cleavage! would love to be pulled in for a hug against those melons smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
give credit to Jacksonnicky for posting a series of pics this week. the corset, those pink areolas, those huge tits, that long flowing hair, that smile. been a treat to view and certainly a strong showing for one that is the top new rating tits for today for multiple times food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a fine mix of beautiful ladies and their tits to start this Saturday 2thumbs.gif

Jacksonnicky continues to treat us more to her tits and corset and the return of that sweet smile of hers. areolas may be covered, but still sweet and pretty!

Guest, light skin, darker areolas, dark hair. very pretty combination!

Daisy27. the way she describes in the title of the pic mirrors exactly what I've imagined for quite some time now. if only I could treat her to that for all the beautiful pics she's posted smile.gif

Vibe03. not only would I like to do as listed in her title as well, but to be pressed up behind her and cup those lovely warm tits would be such a delight!

amc9090, also a great front view like the Guest smile.gif

well done ladies, starting this chilly day off right food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
rare for it to happen, but I believe jacksonnicky has just swept this week with her variety of corset and naked tits pictures. each one a little different than the next. great angles and view. great smile when visible, all so enjoyable in the morning to wake to. splendid job food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quite the lovely group of faves this morning smilio14.gif

always up for Milkyjuggz0069. beautiful figure, great tits, love the biting of her shirt strap there. would want to sit with her and pull her on top of me smile.gif

Cumwhisky offering that nipple. would totally accept and try to please her as best as possible!

totally nude Snickerdoodlenurse. wish she were straddled over me with that sexy body of hers.

Suniajnus, may have just a nipple showing, but that's all it would take to rev me up for her. gorgeous Japanese MILF/total hottie. always excited when she posts 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

and for top new rating tits for today, Flavor9. fine size and nice view smile.gif
LovemInNJ
two gorgeous faves on the list today! first, Snickerdoodlenurse still wet from her shower. great view of her sexy body and tits and love those lips in that sort of smile look on her face. and Noodlem76. always a delight to see her spectacular tits out for view. hers I've always wanted to get a great big boobie hug from and a closer inspection, and if she happened to pull my face into her cleavage, even better! awesome to see both listed this morning food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, giving it to Rbm1999. while the remaining three have fine sets on display, have to admit rbm's skin tone and darker areolas stand out more to me and have my eyes gravitating toward hers. but excellent pics by all 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
two fine faves on the list today, Noodleme76 and Vinostyle. Noodleme76 with another of her fantastic body shots and Vinostyle with a great front view of her tits. both so tempting, gorgeous! 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, giving it to Sarahgodlin. mostly because it's a full torso pic and also the hair looks so beautiful as it cascades into her cleavage. beautiful woman and a delight to the eyes food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
fine list for this Thursday smile.gif

long time member Summoner posting her huge tits for rating after such a long time away. always great having her posting food-smiley-004.gif

Top new rating tits for today, Sarahgodlin again! beautiful tits, lovely face, awesome background. another fantastic pic!

props to the Guest as well. lovely smile along with some fantastic tits with tan lines. grinning-smiley-003.gif

extra shout out to Missguided for her Valentine's Day pic in her Top Melons thread. gorgeous, adorable, lovely, breathtaking. never can get enough of her and this is a spectacular pic to celebrate the day. love it and you Missguided!

in the past, would send special Valentine's Day wishes to the close members I had the privilege of chatting with in PMs. not sure who's left to still do that, so instead I will simply wish them and everyone on RMM a great Valentine's Day from here smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! food-smiley-004.gif

since I don't normally let Guests become top new rating tits for the day mainly because I don't know if they'll find out that's how hot they look in a certain day, looking over what's listed and keep falling back onto Rbm1999's. think the darker areolas are making hers stand out more to the other posters. quite the nice handful and cleavage showing. 2thumbs.gif

speaking of the guest today, also sporting an awesome pair in a sexy pose. viewing them and thinking how they remind me of DesireKristi's breasts, which is probably why I was so ready to make hers the flat out top new rating tits for today. usually a good thing to remind me of other faves on RMM, makes them more memorable and focused on. hope this guest joins and adds even more to enjoy smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
late posting, but viewed the rating list and originally I was going to declare Solarman at top new rating tits for today, but I keep going back and looking over Rbm1999 and Flavor9 and because I've been enjoying their pics as well this week, I just can't leave it as only one set of top new rating tits for today. think they should all share in the title as they've all got beautiful breasts out and sexy poses and amazing cleavage showing. very pretty pics by all today food-smiley-004.gif

also noticed that the view are within 2.5K of rolling to six digits! may have to think about typing up something special for the occasion smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
quickie since there's only one member posting on the rating page today. and a pretty one it is from Flavor9. light skin and tits contracted by black nightie. makes them stand out and look quite inviting. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
I blink and I missed typing yesterday ohmy.gif today it's MissK9 and her amazing nipple as one of the long time members and Sac875 with the top new rating tits for today. two awesome pics.

to make up for yesterday, shout out to faves Floggle and Wonder for their amazing tits out for view again 2thumbs.gif top new rating tits for that day would be Sac875 and Flavor9. like the skin tones and areolas they have and both with a nice handful for a size that would make it great to massage the both of them. food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.