Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
the easy part of today is to smile viewing the rating page and seeing all the beautiful breasts on display. the hard part (besides my reaction to seeing them all) is deciding who has the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

Boobookittyfuck: in her hands pushed together, ready to offer them to a lucky someone, and has always looked fantastic with every pic posted

DDs4u2c: nice long suckable nipples surrounded by dark areolas

GeminiGirl611: pretty full body pic with her huge pair with big areolas. sitting on that couch, would hug and squeeze her and pull on top of me

Kellib1450: amazing shower shot showing off marvelous melons and curves

Readandpale: wonderful pic of her hot bod, tits hanging, and positioned just right to make me imagine her sliding herself on top of mine

RL18765: fine pic in front of a mirror, top down showing off her great tits

RRNaturals: her massive melons out, wishing I was in her deep cleavage one way or another

splitting the title today. best pic of melons alone, Boobookittyfuck. best imagery/presentation for the imagination, Readandpale. smilio14.gif
And very happy to see so many willing to post virtually daily. keeps everyone wanting to come back often, like me 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Natash57 smilio14.gif

can't help but feel great and excited by a beautiful set of tits and a lovely smile on a hot woman. she has multitude of pics and every time I have to stop and eye her up a while. so amazing 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: kkb.oobs! smilio14.gif

beautiful dark areolas and nipples on smooth, pretty, light skin. tits ready to be sucked, kissed, and fondled. would hope she'd hold the back of my head pulled to her chest as my mouth and tongue played with them. it's a beautiful torso pic that has me wanting more. very well presented kkb.oobs 2thumbs.gif

{edited as the system corrects the b double o b word even in the screen name}
LovemInNJ
torn between two sets of beautiful tits as my top new rating tits for today. on one hand there's Meowme123 with her debut pic of her D cups out for view, released from their black bra home. very nice areolas and nipples. a fine 1st pic. and then there's Shylittlegirl, showing off her full body hotness. love the body, love the curves, and gotta say that slight smile and hair covering her one eye not only compliments her screen name, but makes her that much more attractive. so I'm going to split it between the two like I did the other day and say Meowme123 rocks it with her front view and Shylittlegirl rocks it with the full body 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
flat out tie between Meowme123 and Sexymilf3335 smilio14.gif

for Meowme123, she has a beautiful large pair with awesome nipples that seem to stare forward and some great cleavage going on. Don't know what else can be said about Sexymilf3335 that hasn't already been mentioned on the various posts in the threads as of late. but not only a hot bod, you can see a bit of the effect she has on her hubby at the bottom of the pic. both pairs look fantastic and making them both the top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
another pair of ladies gracing the rating pages and sharing my top new rating tits for today. Sexymilf3335 and Twoheavyones! if Sexymilf couldn't surprise me enough with all her fantastic pics, it's this one filled with milk that got me over the top. tits looking swollen, she keeps getting better every day. every time I log on I look forward to what she posts next. and though Twoheavyones has other pics in her profile, it felt like I was viewing hers for the first time. nonetheless, her tits pushed together with the smile she has excited, hair up and thought of a little nibble on her neck.

both ladies got an immediate 10 from me and earned it 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: RL18765 2thumbs.gif something about her tan and the lighter skin tone of her tits, areolas, and nipples looks awesome. press me up, bury my face in that cleavage and I'd be in heaven smilio05.gif

FullPuppies has me curious. between her first rating pic of her amazing nipple and her info from her new thread, interested in seeing what her torso and body look like.

And RRnaturals has such a great smile to go along with her tits. it's one of those little things that adds so much more to a pic of lovely breasts and it's pics like this that show the rest of the face can remain hidden for those that don't wish to show it.

overall, a great list to view today. food-smiley-004.gif

also to note, loving the recent pics by Sexymilf3335 and Natash59. both lovely ladies offering many great looks at their hot nakedness smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Fullpuppies and Twoheavyones. great looking tits on the rating page by both of them. both worth 10s and both sharing my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Beccasdream in those jeans love-smiley-085.gif

so many ways to hold and enjoy her. 1. hold her close, bodies pressed together; 2. stand behind, fondle with some necking; 3. hands in her back pockets, pulled close while squeezing; 4. stand behind, hands down front of jeans; 5. sit down, her on lap, her wiggling and jiggling.... probably so much more but this is all off the top of my head. add in her smile, and it's a slice of heaven 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
1st, gotta say I'm a fan of longtime member CleverName4U. lovely tits and nipples that excited me every time. not only do I enjoy her rating page pic, she was generous enough to send me a private one as well and I totally love it. always a treat when she PMs me with them 2thumbs.gif

and now for my top new rating tits for today: Twoheavyones! two beautiful breasts out for display against a blue shirt and everything about them appeals to my eyes. 2thumbs.gif

was a close one. Fullpuppies and her MILF melons that have been seen a her avatar to date now enlarged for view and that sweet smile had me rooting for her early on and is a strong contender. RL18765 as well holding her tits up while she's riding as the title states. Sweet Peaches had my eye too, but I think the angle of the pic and that one was not completely in view having me hoping more will be coming soon.
LovemInNJ
got so distracted this morning I didn't have time to put up my top new rating tits for today. so, after a second review of the pics, I've chosen Shaven1 2thumbs.gif lovely chest, pretty face, great lips/smile and hair, and awesome bath pic. got me wanting to jump in with her. excellent pic 2thumbs.gif

enjoyed the other pics as well:

Clever: always going to enjoy her soft looking tits and pink areolas and nipples and sure I've told her that many times

Fullpuppies: would not turn down a chance to play with hers if offered

RL18765: great pic of her tits at work. looks like it would create some awesome cleavage pushed together

Stinkbomb: a bit confused actually now that I take a further look. not by the pic itself; I like the face, hair, small tits, and body from what I see. what puzzles me is the other rated pics there. wanna say I like this pic, but since it doesn't quite match the other ones, can't tell if it's the same person. maybe it's my eyes.

SweetPeaches: tits out, titled "Tickle Me". tickle her, yes! kiss those nipples, absolutely! nuzzle against her chest, a must! great 2nd pic!

other thing I want to note is last night was pm'd twice regarding no pics being in my profile. found it odd as no one's every mentioned it and I figure no big whoop, I don't have the parts the lovely ladies of RMM show off. didn't think I'd need one to compliment so many hotties. que sera
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today..... many pics = difficult decisions

1st, two already on my top faves so I have to list them separately, those being CleverName4U and Sexymilf3335. again, I just love the way Clever's look and though Sexymilf is still rather new, her thread pics have already shown how beautiful she is, so the rating pics are going to be 10s as well.

Now, who do I choose from the others? well, I am really torn between AmyG and SweetPeaches. I think partly is that Amy's tits, though bigger than Clever's, have a similar look to them. add in her hair and her hidden smile, I really like what I see in hers. as for Sweet Peaches, it's the freckles on her upper chest along with her hair color and the sheer bra letting us see what they contain, and I like what they contain. nice nipples too. so both will share my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
almost a rematch between AmyG, CleverName4U, RL18765, and Sexymilf3335. all different sizes, all so delightful to the eyes. don't think I can have one top tits; Clever and now Sexy are in that elite class that I always score 10s and am excited by what they show, AmyG's and RL18765's are another great view of theirs. guess a split title since they all deserve it food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
the foursome today, i.e., CleverName4U, Mervzbeast, RL18765, and Scout, are displaying splendid pics of their amazing tits. simply put, they all deserve top tits for today smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
with two lovely ladies up for rating this morning and one is CleverName4U who already has my...adoration wink.gif, Bustygirl101 is the top new rating tits for today and is well earned 2thumbs.gif

to all who celebrate it, a happy Easter you as well food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
love-smiley-085.gif practically perfect sets of 10s by my favorites, so by default they are all my top new rating tits for today blush.gif

1st there's Katie Smith in black and white. from perfect tits near the top of the pic to the light fuzz near the bottom and an amazing figure in between. she titled it "Would You?" I say I so would if I could to be next to that level of beauty for at least a night.

2nd there's my original favorite milf Sexymilf of NJ. Dark hair, riding her husband (from what I would infer) with her lovely tits being held up. pretty face and some jewelry for added beauty. she titled it "Would Anyone Like To Cum On My Tits?" Being in NJ, if I was ever given the chance I just might, but as long as I can imagine, I'd cum for her every time.

and 3rd there's the newest milf Sexymilf3335. getting ready in the bathroom totally nude, showing off her hot body. light blonde hair, amazing side boob, shapely bottom. an awesome view from head to toe. also a big fan of her since she started posting.

Katie, Sexymilf, & and Sexymilf3335, I think you're all super hotties with attractive figures. love the pics you take and thank you for sharing all of them on RMM love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
well, this makes for an interesting choice for top new rating tits for today. I wouldn't call them disqualified for being on my favorites listed, but both sexy hot milfs (Sexymilf of NJ and Sexymilf3335) already get my 2thumbs.gif so I wanna make room for others. so that leads me to Pkp123 smile.gif

on her side, in a nightie, large lovely tits out, on her side. if I were there, I'd want her to roll over on top of me with a big good morning smile. very sexy! smile.gif

in the meantime, since Sexymilf has asked about posing ideas, I've sent her two. hopefully she will consider them and possibly try one of them or even both. that would be awesome biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Ronnie26 grinning-smiley-003.gif think what really did it for me was her open mouth. very pretty tits and body and the dark hair already makes for a great pic for me smile.gif
LovemInNJ
ohmy.gif just read the post by Kizzykat in the Shoot The Breeze thread. quite a shame and I know she will be missed. seemed like a nice woman overall. Be well, Kizzykat
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Yaya! 2thumbs.gif beautiful breasts with not too dark red areolas, great lips almost ready to smile, and braids long enough to flow down into her cleavage. to Yaya I say yeah, yeah!! love-smiley-085.gif

Natash also has some great pics as of late between the Great Cleavages thread and the Close Up Nipple thread. to me, hers are perfect. wish I could experience them for myself, but either ways she is one of my favorites to view every time I see that she's posted something new blush.gif
misthis
TGIF LmNnJ! Muahhh
[attachmentid=187977]
crimson
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 1 2016, 05:01 PM)
TGIF LmNnJ! Muahhh
[attachmentid=187977]

Mmm that butt is always a good sight
misthis
food-smiley-004.gif
Snoopy05
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 1 2016, 05:43 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif

Great pic! Such a sexy bod👍
LovemInNJ
TGIF LmNnJ! Muahhh
[attachmentid=187977]

smilio10.gif and what a way to start the weekend! thank you, Misthis, love that gorgeous body of yours love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 1 2016, 05:43 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif

the ever sexy Misthis, always bringing a big smile to my face. thank you sooooo much smilio14.gif wub.gif
LovemInNJ
tough decision with Gizgiz awesome tits and nipples showing in her sexy outfit, RL8765's tanned arms and hands holding her large tits, and Sakjtf2004's beautiful tits, body, and dark hair.

but with Mexi's outfit open and hers jumping out for view, Mexi has the top new rating tits for today. they pop out and say look at me guys we are beautiful. plus with her dotted chest and sweet red areolas and nipples, it's a heavenly sight for the eyes.

awesome, ladies! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
before I note my top new rating tits for today, I wanted to thank everyone for checking out my thread and getting the views past the 25K mark smilio10.gif considering it's mostly my daily thought as to who's pic I like the best with an occasional contribution from the ladies and comments by the other guys about those ladies' pics, I didn't think it'd hit this milestone so soon. 30K is so easily doable that 35K is not out of the question anymore. don't know how a guy on a breast/tit rating site can offer anything as a reward for reaching 30K other than thanks, but I'm curious as to how many view I can get especially since I'm still under 1000 comments. hoping that if some of the ladies are reading this that if they feel inclined to post here to feel free but that they don't have to if they don't want to (you'll still get many happy compliments on what you post elsewhere) smile.gif

but thanks again and lets see how quick the next milestone of 30K views arrives 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
and now for the top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif plenty of great choices today including:

A. Beccasdream in an all but panties off pic showing off her many fine curves in a side view and long hair
B. Herc997 laying down with a towel covering some of her body while her amazing large tits are out and a pretty set of lips look inviting
C. Pkp123 in a hot sexy red nightie with her lovely large tits and nipples out and a quite the suggestive title that I wish I could oblige her with.
D. RL18765 outdoors on her hands and knees, letting her tits hand while in a sexy suggestive pose

difficult decision. love RL18765's pose, love seeing a panties only pic, and love seeing smiles in pics. but I don't know if it's the nightie or its color or the listed age, the suggestive title, or that her pics have been fantastic in the past as well, but giving this one to Pkp123 2thumbs.gif 22.gif such an awesome body on her and can so imagine her rolling over to fulfill what her title asks. again, love the qualities of all four pics and they would all win any given against most others, but Pkp's draws me in just a little more this morning. good way to start a Sunday though biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
Since Clever and her lovely tits and areolas are already one of my faves, the top new rating tits for today belong to WifePic4U! love-smiley-085.gif also a lovely pair and the nipples she has not only look quite suckable, would want to run a finger next to and around them before pulling on them lightly. quite the pretty chest and all 2thumbs.gif
Dano
TGIF LmNnJ! Muahhh
[attachmentid=187977]

Sweet Ass 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: WifePic4U love-smiley-085.gif pic of a beautiful breast and its suckable nipple. looks like its got a few Goosebumps and needs some attention to warm it up. very nice indeed 2thumbs.gif
misthis
Happy Humpday LMNNJ,muahh!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 6 2016, 05:59 AM)

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif
best start to a humpday yet! don't think I can tell you enough how hot sexy gorgeous you are and that smile melts me every time. come tonight hope to enjoy a great humpday night with you, Misthis!! smilio10.gif
LovemInNJ
and now that MisThis has me all worked up, time to name my top new rating tits for today

toss up between Pr3ttyinPink88 and WifePic4U. Pretty's are big with darkening areolas and awesome nipples. WifePic4U has the whole torso naked with her hands under her lovely tits and perky nipples. what I think makes the difference is the visibility of the dark hair (all things the same, will always defer to the dark hair/brunette). also feel that if those were my hands, would so want to lift them and cup the ones in WifePic4U's photo. so the edge goes to WifePic4U as the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 6 2016, 03:59 AM)

Sweet.
misthis
2thumbs.gif thinking of ya!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 7 2016, 04:47 AM)
2thumbs.gif  thinking of ya!

wub.gif gonna have me thinking of you all day, Misthis! backside, front side, all spectacular! 22.gif smilio09.gif 03.gif
misthis
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 7 2016, 06:03 AM)
wub.gif gonna have me thinking of you all day, Misthis!  backside, front side, all spectacular!  22.gif  smilio09.gif  03.gif

Thank you! Muah😉
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 7 2016, 06:23 AM)
Thank you! Muah😉

right back at ya love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Mexi! love-smiley-085.gif the silhouette knocks it out of the park with all her fantastic curves. so many parts to slide my hands over and or squeeze about her.

Sexymilf3335 is up there as well with her newest bath pic. everything from her body, face, and background is beautiful!

and looking at Misthis's pics again, if we're thinking of each other on the same level, then there's some great ideas on what to do in those pics blush.gif such a total hot sexy babe!
misthis
TGIF!
IsVirgil
QUOTE(misthis @ Apr 8 2016, 08:27 AM)
TGIF!

IVote forthat biggrin.gif TGIF 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Dano
TGIF!

OH Yes....Love those Sexy Nipples....Happy FRIDAY 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
geo1275
TGIF!

I thought I saw you today. Nah, I was only dreaming...
LovemInNJ
TGIF!

smilio10.gif you make Friday (and every day) spectacular with your smile and hot, hot body. so love it Misthis love-smiley-077.gif hope you had a wonderful day!
LovemInNJ
was out celebrating a friend's birthday earlier tonight and now that I'm on, I'm too wired to sleep just yet, so I figure I may as well decide on today's top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

and with a fine surprise, it is Sp01344! she has a beautiful face and eyes, liked the two tone hair since she first appeared here, great smile, terrific tits, and even some of the dots/freckles on her chest help draw the eyes back to cleavage and tits. always thought she was quite adorable and had been lucky to be sent a couple PMs in the past. a treat to see her post once more and glad she did food-smiley-004.gif

and as a quick note, Sexymilf3335 continues to awe me with her amazing pregnant body and tits. as she asked in her own thread, yes, she looks very fuckable as is and keeps getting better with every new pic. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
some very pretty and sexy posts today by Natash59, AngieB, and NeedSomeFun that are certainly worth checking out 2thumbs.gif

of course I have to stop by Misthis's profile as well while I'm still here blush.gif
LovemInNJ
TGIF!

I just adore/love/enjoy this gorgeous smile of yours, Misthis! blush.gif
LovemInNJ
another late night and thus another early edition of my top new rating tits for today. because there are only two they are sharing the title but for different reasons.

Jenni7, a straight-on view of a fine set of tits with what I would guess are some short shorts. great first pic and hope to see what else she has.

Sexymilf3335, pregnant naked sexiness. I think everyone knows my opinion on her body and not sure what else needs to be said that hasn't been said already.

two fine women to finish the weekend with 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.