Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
narrowed down my favorites for today, but couldn't go any further with it because I can't just choose one, so these four are my top tits for today! 2thumbs.gif

Alice: a fine front pic of a fine pair of tits. looking at them wishing I could hold those handfuls and feel how warm and soft they feel in my hands. hoping she'll post more. love-smiley-085.gif

Beccasdream: always a beauty, and without her bra and her top exposed, can really see the great tan all over her great torso. quite the turn on. 22.gif

Orgasmus: with her tits out, so wanna suckle on her nipples. that bit of sunlight on her hair in the first pic adds so much to her already fantastic body! wish I was able to nuzzle my face in her cleavage too! blush.gif

Shylottie: great combo of bright hair, dark shirt, and creamy skin and pink areolas. very pretty! and her party pic? if only I could join that party smilio05.gif

good to have days like this smilio14.gif
anewbabe
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 14 2015, 06:04 AM)
taking a moment (with my name on the birthday list today) to thank the ladies of RMM for a spectacular year this year.  together you've proved that younger through older, A through E cup, that there are a multitude of lovely ladies out there and it has been a pleasure to view what you've post here for us to see.  while I would love to come back online later and see a whole bunch of PM with special pic wishes, I'd be more surprised by it.  throughout the next year I hope to show continued support and encouragement as you and newer members post onto the site.  I always believe it takes a lot for you to take the pics, let alone post for us to see, and I say do what you feel comfortable with as the guys here will cheer you along as well. so cheers for a great year and the start of a brand new one.  food-smiley-004.gif

you are nice to us... you deserve late birthday present 08.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(anewbabe @ Sep 15 2015, 10:21 AM)
you are nice to us... you deserve late birthday present  :flashMelons:

thank you very much Anewbabe! love-smiley-077.gif can't help but start at your lovely nipples there thinking of flicking them with my tongue. a spectacular view of you as always! biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
Alice83 may have the only pic up today, but that doesn't make it any less special. not only a lovely pair of tits, her robe makes her look so angelic and who doesn't love that? a wonderful pic, Alice!
LovemInNJ
rosebuds and shylottie, what can I say? we have Rosebuds who has been a long time member back on the rating after a long absence, but I look at her nipples and tits and still got turned on checking her out. everything seems to point to her having a perfect set. and Shylottie, with the light skin and pink nipples is such a sweet treat to behold. both have their own special qualities and gladly say they share the top tits for today. 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Outstanding Friday Flash pics by Anewbabe, Grob, and Natash in the thread today! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
for the same reasons I mentioned earlier this week, the top rating tits for today certainly belong to Alice and Rosebuds love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
hot sexy body, all oiled up, naked head to toe, and proportioned perfectly, Orgasmus' pic is the top rating pic of the day 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: mmmmm, Alice in a miniskirt! showing off her curves and sweet tits at the same time. very pretty! 2thumbs.gif

Also liking Needit6006 and her sweet little tits. great smile too which always adds to my score 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Cristinsboobies! fine looking milf lounging around in that third picture. beautiful tits out with a fine body and a great smile! 2thumbs.gif Ronnie26's front shot looks awesome too! smile.gif
LovemInNJ
I also see on the birthday list that today Lynette is celebrating. if you have never seen her before, I'd suggest a look at her profile. still has some amazing pics there. hoping she has a great day today. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: like a few others I know on RMM, Rosebuds' tits are one of the few sets that shoot up to the top of my list. not only are they a near perfect size, looking at her nipples just turns me on no end. would love to be able to suck on them and roll my tongue over and around them. smilio14.gif

there is also Cristinsboobies! especially the squeezing pic. pretty face, great tits, nice smile, and dark hair, she too is quite a turn on. looked at her one pic and thought about giving them a gentle squeeze myself. 2thumbs.gif

LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: tie between EmmaGrace and Shylottie! smilio14.gif Emma sure knows how to accent her sweet perky nipples and as always she has a hot bod that make her Cs and nipples look perfect! and Shylottie keep it going with a tan pic that clearly shows some great lines and more skin. another hottie with a great body. lovely pics, ladies 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
also have to mention that Kizzykat has posted a bunch of pics in her thread on the Top Melons section that are simply fantastic and a great way to start the morning 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
4 favorites sharing the top rating tits for today! smilio14.gif in alphabetical order:

AMS70: some look fantastic with light colored areolas, some with dark areolas. AMS has a fine pair with the latter and that looks great! looks like her first pic but hoping not the last 2thumbs.gif

Cristinsboobies: holding them together with that great smile is such a turn on. very pretty 2thumbs.gif

EmmaGrace: her nipples are the key and she knows how to show them off. believe that if one was to pinch them lightly and pull them up a little she would be in some level of bliss. sexy body as well, the full package 2thumbs.gif

ShyLottie: light skin, light areolas, light blonde hair...a sweet combo! hope she is happy with what she has because she is a beautiful woman 2thumbs.gif

ladies, you've brought a smile to my face to start a Monday morning and I don't think I can ask for more. thank you love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: AMS70! beautiful pair, near perfect size, and her nipples look so amazing. certainly looking forward to more of her 2thumbs.gif

must add I've been a bit confused about the pics posted as yokohama. can't tell from the picture titles whether the woman in the picture is yokohama and just making the title as such or if someone other than the woman is posting them. as such this is making rating it difficult to me because I don't want to score pics high if they're not posted by the woman herself or the significant other that wants to show her off. title does say "unknown girl...." or something to that effect. very puzzling confused-smiley-013.gif
LovemInNJ
though not an active member anymore, those who enjoy beautiful RMM ladies should check out Boanna's profile on the birthday list today. wishing her a happy one wherever she is food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
no doubt ShyLottie is my top choice for top new rating tits for today. something about those nipples of hers makes her tits spectacular! maybe just the right size, a great color to them, the way her nipples stick out... but with her light skin and near platinum hair she is a delight to view. and to think how she started by teasing us about when the first pic would be posted! ShyLottie, the only think that could make it better would be seeing them live. Other than that, you've got the goods! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Braden45 and her fresh clean titties! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
hands down (or is it hands on in this case?), Lisamarie is my top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Lisamarie and Natash! Lisamarie with her bangin' body and Natash with those terrific tanned tits smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
not only a couple of great pics for rating from Ticklemytits this morning, but in catching up with the threads, I see that there are some fantastic one from Casio1, Natash, Sweettits, Stevieboy, and Softballgirl. very happy to start this fine Sunday this way 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: LovelyDarling and her amazing tits. fine size that look incredibly soft, nice areolas and a good handful to fondle 2thumbs.gif

also reminded by Softballgirl's pic as to how sweet her pink nipples/areolas are smile.gif
LovemInNJ
all three deserved to be the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

Bustygirl101: some amazing nipples on a pair of fine breasts 2thumbs.gif

LovelyDarling: a lovely flash of her DDs 2thumbs.gif

Softballgirl: a great showing of her soft cute tits 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: a close call, but definitely giving it up to Jobu this morning 2thumbs.gif

also enjoyed Casio1's bikini pics to the point of getting off to her 22.gif
LovemInNJ
Splendid pic by Tammie Nice today! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
didn't have a chance until now to mention this, but today is one of those days on RMM where everyone is so beautiful on the rating pages that not one, but all of the ladies deserve to share the top rating tits of today smilio14.gif

two tiers today: Casio, Clive, and ShyLottie; all three recent ladies posting pics as of late (at least to my knowledge). all of them with great sets of tits and glad they've posted as many as they have thus far! 2thumbs.gif

second tier: Michelle M and Tobias. both longer term members that I have had the privilege of receiving PMs with additional pictures of their fantastic naked figures. though they have totally different everything, both are such turn ons and I am always ready to thank them for continually showing us how sexy they are. bless you two as well love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
pretty close matchup today, but giving me top new rating tits to Clive. the woman shown has what looks like to me a beautiful freckled chest and then light skin for her tits and areolas. the combination looks soooo pretty and enticed me the most. 2thumbs.gif

much harder to decide were Amie B, Autofx, and BigsoftMelons. all of them have beautiful chests as well and a couple of them are brand new posters. each pic has something great about it whether it's Amie's areolas, Autofx's roundness with the nipples, or Bigsoftboob's pillow features. hope they'll all post more because they will do well food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: SexyMilf love-smiley-085.gif something about tits her size with the random chance of running into them (clothed of course) makes them just a little more enticing. and then she has that sexy body too 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: along with Michelle M and Tobias (both love-smiley-085.gif ), special shout outs to Sexy_Stephy and Shylottie. Stephy with her beautiful breasts out in a great pose, and Shylottie in a very cute nightie and looking all sexy too! great start to the weekend smilio14.gif
MelonLover
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 23 2015, 06:24 AM)
top new rating tits for today: along with Michelle M and Tobias (both? love-smiley-085.gif ), special shout outs to Sexy_Stephy and Shylottie.? Stephy with her beautiful breasts out in a great pose, and Shylottie in a very cute nightie and looking all sexy too!? great start to the weekend smilio14.gif

Totally agree with you today! Some great ratings pics today. Love the pose Tobius has in her pic smilio09.gif
Everyone has great additions today
LovemInNJ
both Dropc_Riff and Sexy_Stephy looking hot today! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Tobius will always be top on my list. Her tits, nipples, figure, and everything is delightful to the eyes, but with all that long hair it's heavenly blush.gif but also adding OneHornyChick to today's list. fine body, great smile, and between the three pics I'd wanna see how horny she is. fine set of pics, certainly a very sexy woman 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
some impressive pics by ShyLottie, Sweettits, OneHornyChick, and Milfy posted today, really enjoyed them. food-smiley-004.gif also enjoying the view of Tobius at the moment 22.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: OneHornyChick! sporting that sexy body and terrific tits! looked at today's pic and imagined standing next to her, arm around her waist and enjoying the moment 2thumbs.gif

Tobius.... blush.gif looking at her if I was close to her I'd wanna see her pulling me toward her for either smilio09.gif or 03.gif . either way, those sexy legs would be around me and her hands holding on. beautiful like a goddess. always love it! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: first gotta say I adore Tobius in every pic she's ever posted here. lovely slender body, long dark hair when shown that drives me wild, beautiful tits with such amazing nipples, and now showing more of her yummy lower half ( smilio09.gif 03.gif ). doesn't matter what pose she's in and whether she's dressed in some way or totally naked, she has a sexy presence in everything she's done. can't praise her enough for letting have a look at her magnificent body. blush.gif

but it doesn't stop there. I had a tough decision for my choice for top tits. first there's OneHornyChick's 3/4 front pic showing us her fantastic tits, face, and most of her body. very pretty and with the kneeling on the bed pic, a vision I'd wanna look up at if she was on me. then there's SexyMilf, especially with her hands in front of her. also very pretty with a great body and tits and face. think the only thing that breaks the tie is that she too is in NJ and gotta support the Jersey melons. if not for that it is a toss up between the two sexy women. awesome pics you two 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 29 2015, 06:17 AM)
top rating tits for today: first gotta say I adore Tobius in every pic she's ever posted here.  lovely slender body, long dark hair when shown that drives me wild, beautiful tits with such amazing nipples, and now showing more of her yummy lower half ( smilio09.gif  03.gif ).  doesn't matter what pose she's in and whether she's dressed in some way or totally naked, she has a sexy presence in everything she's done.  can't praise her enough for letting have a look at her magnificent body. blush.gif

but it doesn't stop there.  I had a tough decision for my choice for top tits.  first there's OneHornyChick's 3/4 front pic showing us her fantastic tits, face, and most of her body.  very pretty and with the kneeling on the bed pic, a vision I'd wanna look up at if she was on me.  then there's SexyMilf, especially with her hands in front of her.  also very pretty with a great body and tits and face.  think the only thing that breaks the tie is that she too is in NJ and gotta support the Jersey melons.  if not for that it is a toss up between the two sexy women.  awesome pics you two  2thumbs.gif

with only the two of them posted today, they are my top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

also can't wait to see what Tobius has for us next!
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: another close one between Clive and Sexymilf, but think I have to say that Clive's pics edge out Sexymilf's awesome Jersey melons. Clive's freckled chest along with the shower pic add just that bit more. still enjoyed Sexymilf's pic with glasses and the covering her lower front with her hands. definitely could've gone the other way just as easily 2thumbs.gif 22.gif

Also to note that Stinkbomb's nipples were fantastic and a great side view too!

And Tobius.... blush.gif so enjoy looking at her from every angle and still happy to see more. devine! smilio14.gif wub.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Gillian737 edges out Sexymilf today. even though Sexymilf rocking her hairstyle and proudly sticking her tits out for view, Gillian's look so amazing, warm, and delightful with or without the bra in the pic. nice body and love-smiley-085.gif tits! beautiful, ladies 2thumbs.gif

tobias and her loooong hair.... heavenly bliss! something about hair that long turns me on and is definitely an example of it. on top of her already bangin' sexy beautiful body, she has a divine look to her today 22.gif wub.gif
LovemInNJ
joining Tobius as the top new rating tits for today: Beccasdream! beautiful soft pair of tits that look fine popping out. 2thumbs.gif

also wishing I could feel Sexymilf's hard nipples smile.gif
LovemInNJ
giving it up to all three ladies today 2thumbs.gif

great profile of Janed
amazing shower pic of Sexymilf
the spectacular Tobius

all looking very sexy today smile.gif
LovemInNJ
wow, what a way to start a Friday! so much to be happy about in the rating page! smilio14.gif

Starting with Icandoit: one sexy beautiful woman. kneeling on the bed pic I'm thinking she's exuding beauty. then the next pic appears and I'm wishing I was the one doing that and some other things. great body!

Noteable23: picture looks pretty, nice view of her tits and long hair. only thing, which some would agree, is that the focus isn't as good to show her off, but other than that it is a fine pic of her tits

Shylottie: think I said it all there in the comments with her pic, but gotta say again she is such a sweet n' sexy hottie. could only wish for a 3/4 to full body shot, but otherwise will give her 10s she deserves

Sexymilf: didn't get to see the bird's eye view pic from yesterday, but if I was there looking I'd wanna show my appreciation in some way. beautiful torso pics with a pretty face and some huge looking Jersey melons!

happier now, maybe the day will get better because of them 2thumbs.gif
MelonLover
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 6 2015, 06:31 AM)
wow, what a way to start a Friday!? so much to be happy about in the rating page! smilio14.gif

Starting with Icandoit: one sexy beautiful woman.? kneeling on the bed pic I'm thinking she's exuding beauty.? then the next pic appears and I'm wishing I was the one doing that and some other things.? great body!

Noteable23: picture looks pretty, nice view of her tits and long hair.? only thing, which some would agree, is that the focus isn't as good to show her off, but other than that it is a fine pic of her tits

Shylottie: think I said it all there in the comments with her pic, but gotta say again she is such a sweet n' sexy hottie.? could only wish for a 3/4 to full body shot, but otherwise will give her 10s she deserves

Sexymilf: didn't get to see the bird's eye view pic from yesterday, but if I was there looking I'd wanna show my appreciation in some way.? beautiful torso pics with a pretty face and some huge looking Jersey melons!

happier now, maybe the day will get better because of them? 2thumbs.gif

So tobius44 had a pic uploaded under profile pics that is super hot!

Icandoit has a couple there as well.

What an amazing Friday upload from all the women! Shylottie exposing her breasts in the car is just heavenly
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(MelonLover @ Nov 6 2015, 12:55 PM)
So tobius44 had a pic uploaded under profile pics that is super hot!

Tobius44 profile pic

user posted image

Icandoit has a couple there as well.

icandoit profile pic  icandoit profile pic 2

user posted image

user posted image

What an amazing Friday upload from all the women! Shylottie exposing her breasts in the car is just heavenly

Shylottie licking her lips

user posted image

Spectacular pics you found MelonLover! each visually shows what I've come to enjoy from each of them. food-smiley-004.gif

the one of Tobius makes me wish I was in her hand right about now and she could do something wonderful. Icandoit's tits and body.... blush.gif Shylottie... smilio05.gif may only be able to 'interact' with them in fantasies, but at least what I can envision is something beautiful because of them 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
top rating tits for today: Clive! what edged it out was that bright smile and her body looks fantastic with the football gear. beautiful and enjoyed it!

other two she edged out: Beccasdream and Jessie27. Becca also has a fine set of tits, always happy when she has them out and had that sweet smile of hers, but liked Clive more confident smile to Becca's more shy one. but a beautiful woman nonetheless. Jessie's pic was simple, shirt on but pulled down to look at one lovely breast. really pretty, great size, and gives the thought that the other one may pop out soon.

great pictures, ladies 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
the only thing better than Icandoit and OneHornyChick on the rating page might be one of them together. both have such amazing sexy bodies that they will share my top new rating tits for today! beautiful, ladies! 2thumbs.gif
icandoit
smile.gif
valoish
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 10 2015, 10:37 AM)
Thank you Love  love-smiley-077.gif

You're like the movie critic of melons  laughing-smiley-017.gif

He's the official RMM play-by-play announcer
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 10 2015, 10:37 AM)
Thank you Love  love-smiley-077.gif

You're like the movie critic of melons  laughing-smiley-017.gif

blush.gif

certainly like what I see and every day is new so it's always a fun surprise to see what is posted next smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(valoish @ Nov 10 2015, 01:54 PM)
He's the official RMM play-by-play announcer

food-smiley-004.gif

been hoping people have been enjoying it. seeing the counter shoot up to where it's at now still stuns me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.