Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
didn't realize how long it's been since i last posted. heart of the holiday season, snowing right now to prep for the start of winter in barely a week. better go through the last few days and see what i've missed.

from the rating page...
today, fwpaola and lookinggood2018, two sets of amazing tits. don't think i could choose between the two of them for top new rating tits for the day (once i get back into some level of consistency i may get back to it or alter it to of the week until then).

from the 14th, wife of vikingdad very pretty. hot sexy milf by european21 as well. amazing nipples on the guest that day too. great list that day 2thumbs.gif

from the 11st, wishing i could have those delectable tits of JennyReb love-smiley-085.gif beautiful pair and body by User Name grinning-smiley-003.gif

from the 4th, looks like the guest with the amazing nipples was there too and just as awesome! and Wifeshare3, wow, great presentation of her tits; like the dark hair and how it covers half her face with the other side showing off her beautiful eye. fantastic pic 2thumbs.gif Jessy181 as well with her lighter hair draped over her lovely tits and a beautiful smile on her face.

i know i had a chance to see the latest of Cougar from ddd35. also hoping Missguided and MissMelons know they're missed. and Potvin5 too, was hoping to see more pics of her spectacular body smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
yay, updating within a week's time smilio10.gif

current page has a lot to like despite someone's attempt to lower all the rating on the page. coz.gif

anyway, would totally have KayKayFehr as top new rating tits for today with those beautiful large breasts, that deep cleavage they create, and those big areolas and nipples. quite a sight to behold this morning love-smiley-085.gif

Janed makes it sound she is so amazing in bed between her sexiness and the descriptions she writes. 2thumbs.gif

Ggnips very similar look to KayKayFehr. seems like her nipples are staring back wondering 'what are you waiting for?' also was a top contender for top new rating tits for today (just that KayKay's darker areolas wowed me a bit more). great pic by Moparguy, like the red top and hair added to the lovely tits and button nipples.

going back a day, there's Marta05 with a great nude pose with her dark hair cascading down over her left breast. Sexy Morenita wowing me again with her latest pic, always a great set of tits and dark areolas! and finally finishing off with lookinggood2018, gorgeous tits with amazing areolas and nipples!

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
great pics by jdt1980 and Ggnips for keeping the rating page going as we enter the lull of the holiday season. food-smiley-004.gif

spectacular pics by RainySugar and SCgirl2003 as well as the lovely blonde Guest from 12/22 food-smiley-004.gif

also, want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as probably many of your European members are either close to midnight or have just passed it. grinning-smiley-003.gif not too many around now that i normally send pms for wishing them well for the holiday but still will. i don't usually send to everyone i've commented on, but certainly will return pms that wish me well too smile.gif

has been the craziest of years and may we all return to real normal soon. for now, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all!
NotDennisRodman
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 24 2020, 06:04 PM)
great pics by jdt1980 and Ggnips for keeping the rating page going as we enter the lull of the holiday season. food-smiley-004.gif

spectacular pics by RainySugar and SCgirl2003 as well as the lovely blonde Guest from 12/22 food-smiley-004.gif

also, want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as probably many of your European members are either close to midnight or have just passed it. grinning-smiley-003.gif not too many around now that i normally send pms for wishing them well for the holiday but still will.  i don't usually send to everyone i've commented on, but certainly will return pms that wish me well too smile.gif

has been the craziest of years and may we all return to real normal soon.  for now, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to all!

Merry belated Christmas!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(NotDennisRodman @ Dec 26 2020, 06:20 PM)
Merry belated Christmas!

thanks! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
great list to wake to this morning 2thumbs.gif

got Nigel1968 displaying a great set of tits!
amazing areolas and nipples to suck the milk from Dkbig56789!
gorgeous dark areolas and nipples on MorenMelons.
would be eager to give the Guest's chest a nice massage.

all tempting in their own ways
LovemInNJ
wow, so glad i stopped by this evening. as you can tell from the several threads i commented in, love what i've seen posted by the ladies smilio14.gif

great pics by Sinnai, Hottonya, JennyReb, Hothousewife4play in Members Only
Sinnai and Jenlynn in Sex Talk
the luscious Natash in Top Melons
Potvin5 (wow!) in Shoot The Breeze

sexy pics, warm and awesome personalities. the reason i've been part of RMM so long smile.gif

just jumped back to the rating page to see it switch to the next day, liking already MJJR as well as the pics part of the now yesterday list 2thumbs.gif Pebbles and MorenMelons too! on yesterday's list probably give top new rating tits for the day to Naughtynunu, but also enjoying the look from Blondebunny44 and Katitty420.

and can never neglect the magnificent, adorable MissG! wub.gif

quite the bevy of beautiful breasts! a great start to end this year and the next anew love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
happy new year everyone! food-smiley-004.gif
Moparguy
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 31 2020, 11:39 PM)

Happy new year
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 31 2020, 11:39 PM)

Happy new year to you food-smiley-004.gif
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 29 2020, 08:16 PM)
wow, so glad i stopped by this evening.  as you can tell from the several threads i commented in, love what i've seen posted by the ladies smilio14.gif

great pics by Sinnai, Hottonya, JennyReb, Hothousewife4play in Members Only
Sinnai and Jenlynn in Sex Talk
the luscious Natash in Top Melons
Potvin5 (wow!) in Shoot The Breeze

sexy pics, warm and awesome personalities.  the reason i've been part of RMM so long  smile.gif

just jumped back to the rating page to see it switch to the next day, liking already MJJR as well as the pics part of the now yesterday list 2thumbs.gif Pebbles and MorenMelons too!  on yesterday's list probably give top new rating tits for the day to Naughtynunu, but also enjoying the look from Blondebunny44 and Katitty420.

and can never neglect the magnificent, adorable MissG! wub.gif

quite the bevy of beautiful breasts!  a great start to end this year and the next anew love-smiley-077.gif

Thanks, but you're gonna make me blush smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jan 2 2021, 12:44 AM)
Thanks, but you're gonna make me blush  smilio05.gif

you're very welcome! biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
Time to catch up on 2021 posts! smile.gif

today, all three on the rating list, fantastic!
Pebbles, by default, is top new rating tits for today. the latest of great tit pics, a sweet side view of them for sure.
two great looking guests too. really like the one with the long nipples. wish i could experience that once in my life. the other also has some great tits and cleavage.
overall, awesome trio 2thumbs.gif

same can be said about Pebbles and the two guests yesterday.

love the tits shown by Dkbig56789 for top new rating tits for that day. beautiful, great size, nice cleavage, the areolas and nipples. can't ignore the rest though, Moparguy, MJJR, and mmmmelons also sporting and displaying excellent front views.

great way to start the year on the site food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
reached the 2500 posts, but sooooo eager to get to the 250K views. if any of the ladies can assist me, would love it. can't offer anything more than gratitude, but you're also the reasons why i've gotten this far and stayed with the site this long. smilio05.gif

anyway, on with the comments!

got Jessy181 with the top new rating tits for today. beautiful breasts, great cleavage, sweet lips and smile. delightful when viewed together like in this pic 2thumbs.gif

MissG's magnificent melons out for rating and eyes focused on her deep cleavage and ping ponging back and forth at each areola and nipple. posted some great pics of her bra on and home. Oh la la! known her for quite some time now and she has never failed to stimulate and excite me 2thumbs.gif 22.gif she's at a higher tier than top new rating tits because of this consistency. miss her when she's gone for some time but so eager to see the next post!

Hottonya, looks so cuddly warm in that outfit, but i'm sure once she pounces with that hot bod of hers, i'd be in for the wildest ride of my life. Happy New Year to you too Tonya!

beautiful B's from Ronnie26 and Pebbles. wouldn't turn them down or turn them away. lovely view ladies 2thumbs.gif

great start to the year so far from the ladies, long-time members as well as the newest. hope to see this trend continue smile.gif
LovemInNJ
reached the 2500 posts, but sooooo eager to get to the 250K views. if any of the ladies can assist me, would love it. can't offer anything more than gratitude, but you're also the reasons why i've gotten this far and stayed with the site this long. smilio05.gif

anyway, on with the comments!

got Jessy181 with the top new rating tits for today. beautiful breasts, great cleavage, sweet lips and smile. delightful when viewed together like in this pic 2thumbs.gif

MissG's magnificent melons out for rating and eyes focused on her deep cleavage and ping ponging back and forth at each areola and nipple. posted some great pics of her bra on and home. Oh la la! known her for quite some time now and she has never failed to stimulate and excite me 2thumbs.gif 22.gif she's at a higher tier than top new rating tits because of this consistency. miss her when she's gone for some time but so eager to see the next post!

Hottonya, looks so cuddly warm in that outfit, but i'm sure once she pounces with that hot bod of hers, i'd be in for the wildest ride of my life. Happy New Year to you too Tonya!

beautiful B's from Ronnie26 and Pebbles. wouldn't turn them down or turn them away. lovely view ladies 2thumbs.gif

great start to the year so far from the ladies, long-time members as well as the newest. hope to see this trend continue smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Gotta start with Missguided by continuing my response post of "I think you're a ten plus smilio05.gif "

her office pics posted today....i so wish she was in my office looking like that because at least it would make it more enjoyable with such a sexy/classy looking woman there. the dress, the nipples poking through the material, the stockings, her marvelous melons.... I'm obviously biased to say she's a ten plus, but that's because I've been fortunate enough to get to chat with her many times and i am always wowed by every pics shared in the ratings and threads. so yes, i truly think she is a solid 10 plus so much extra that makes her stand out in a positive way. MissG, i hope you get to read this grinning-smiley-003.gif

keeping with the thread pic, there's Sexymorenita in her bikini.... think there's more in the threads i've commented on, just have to find again.

going to the rating page for now with today's group
MissG in the bath = wondrous wetness to wade through
Hrnywf, top new rating tits for the day and how i'd love to rub my face in her cleavage if i could
kent brockman, incredible tit in that view
Amoore, excellent figure with great tits and a sweet smile behind that smartphone
Perky1, as much as i want to dive into her cleavage, my hands want to rub and play with those nipples
both guests also looking great too, beautiful round breasts between them

2thumbs.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 6 2021, 06:47 PM)
Gotta start with Missguided by continuing my response post of "I think you're a ten plus  smilio05.gif "

her office pics posted today....i so wish she was in my office looking like that because at least it would make it more enjoyable with such a sexy/classy looking woman there.  the dress, the nipples poking through the material, the stockings, her marvelous melons....  I'm obviously biased to say she's a ten plus, but that's because I've been fortunate enough to get to chat with her many times and i am always wowed by every pics shared in the ratings and threads.  so yes, i truly think she is a solid 10 plus so much extra that makes her stand out in a positive way.  MissG, i hope you get to read this grinning-smiley-003.gif

keeping with the thread pic, there's Sexymorenita in her bikini....  think there's more in the threads i've commented on, just have to find again.

going to the rating page for now with today's group
MissG in the bath = wondrous wetness to wade through
Hrnywf, top new rating tits for the day and how i'd love to rub my face in her cleavage if i could
kent brockman, incredible tit in that view
Amoore, excellent figure with great tits and a sweet smile behind that smartphone
Perky1, as much as i want to dive into her cleavage, my hands want to rub and play with those nipples
both guests also looking great too, beautiful round breasts between them

2thumbs.gif

Where are you Minj?
Sinnai1616
Min cum back real soon
Easty
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ May 30 2021, 06:37 AM)
Where are you Minj?

Just reading your comments and realised you are a fan of mine
Moparguy
QUOTE(Easty @ Sep 9 2021, 12:48 PM)
Just reading your comments and realised you are a fan of mine

Easty I think everyone would be a fan of you 😍
junker
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ May 30 2021, 06:37 AM)
Where are you Minj?

I vaguely remember something about computer problems. He might not be able to access this thread.
junker
QUOTE(junker @ Sep 9 2021, 01:51 PM)
I vaguely remember something about computer problems.  He might not be able to access this thread.

I see that he’s able to comment on pictures in the rating section, though. He could be reached that way.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(junker @ Sep 9 2021, 02:00 PM)
I see that he’s able to comment on pictures in the rating section, though.  He could be reached that way.

FINALLY! i wish i had an explanation as to why it happened since the start of the year. for whatever reason, i could get in to view the rating page but as soon as i'd try to get to the threads, it would give me one of those white screen error messages saying something like maybe the site page had moved or whatever else it said. I tried to send a message through the link at the bottom of the main page, but never received a response. for the longest time i thought i had done something wrong so that access to the threads and messages was revoked. even thought of quitting the site because if i couldn't get to this area, what was the point? more of the good stuff and messages happen on this side of the site. but taking a chance i clicked on the thread link and, poof, i'm here after about 10 months of trying. hopefully i will be able to get to here every day going forward, but man was this a headache i never wanted. had a couple of people i messaged often too and probably they're gone by now. a shame too because i enjoyed the chats with them. let's see how long this lasts. whew!
LovemInNJ
found 3 messages that were trapped in the pms because i couldn't access them sad.gif that i feel bad about because i like responding reasonably promptly since messages are so few. couldn't be helped though
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 17 2021, 08:07 AM)
found 3 messages that were trapped in the pms because i couldn't access them sad.gif  that i feel bad about because i like responding reasonably promptly since messages are so few.  couldn't be helped though

I’m just glad you are ok 08.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Oct 18 2021, 07:16 PM)
I’m just glad you are ok :flashMelons:

thank you so much for the welcome back! food-smiley-004.gif never been away from RMM for this long. nothing else out there quite like this site. not even sure where to start to catch up on what i've missed.
hothousewife4play
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 18 2021, 07:46 PM)
thank you so much for the welcome back! food-smiley-004.gif never been away from RMM for this long.  nothing else out there quite like this site.  not even sure where to start to catch up on what i've missed.

So good to see you back!!! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Oct 18 2021, 10:06 PM)
So good to see you back!!!  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

thank you much HH4P food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
1st attempt at getting back into the groove.

first, many thanks to those in the threads and pms that have welcomed me back from the leave. good to be back to review the lovely ladies that post for ratings and more in the threads

second, awesome pic by Bigbang in the threads. has a nice first pic posted there and hoping this is the first of several. 2thumbs.gif

third, top new rating tits: ChasingCars74. pretty figure, face, hair, great tits, all the things i've been missing from not being here for so long.

fourth, Monkeywrench in the non-nude section. lovely torso in a beautiful top. got me wondering what's underneath grinning-smiley-003.gif

and finally, the gorgeous Missguided! been such a drought of not seeing her body, outfits and tits on my side that viewing the pics she's posted in the threads and rating page this week has certainly pumped me up to see more of her. been enjoying her pics for many years and she has never let me down. always, always so excited to see her. i just adore her and can't wait to see and chat with her again food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta say, MissG's traffic pic on the rating page.....wow!! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
two more great pics of MissG on the rating page (one with leg, one close up). between them and the two in her thread, feeling my need to view the Adorable One being satisfied for the moment. but always want to see more of her too wub.gif

the guest's wife naked with the seatbelt is quite a hottie as well. awesome pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

last thing i wanted to mention is the view counter. not sure where it was back in January, but i've noticed it's around the 275K mark and starting to close in on the 300 milestone. that's amazing. hope i'm doing right by the ladies and if they grace me with a pic or two here, i can reach it by the end of next year. thanks everyone food-smiley-004.gif
hothousewife4play
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 23 2021, 07:02 AM)
two more great pics of MissG on the rating page (one with leg, one close up).  between them and the two in her thread, feeling my need to view the Adorable One being satisfied for the moment.  but always want to see more of her too wub.gif

the guest's wife naked with the seatbelt is quite a hottie as well.  awesome pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

last thing i wanted to mention is the view counter.  not sure where it was back in January, but i've noticed it's around the 275K mark and starting to close in on the 300 milestone.  that's amazing.  hope i'm doing right by the ladies and if they grace me with a pic or two here, i can reach it by the end of next year.  thanks everyone food-smiley-004.gif

Please allow me to be the first to lift my bra for your cause NJ! 08.gif wink.gif
[attachmentid=276763]
💋
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Oct 23 2021, 11:32 PM)
Please allow me to be the first to lift my bra for your cause NJ!  :flashMelons:  wink.gif
[attachmentid=276763]
💋

HH4P is so yummy!! Bless you NJ glad you’re back food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Oct 24 2021, 01:32 AM)
Please allow me to be the first to lift my bra for your cause NJ!  :flashMelons:  wink.gif
[attachmentid=276763]
💋

many thanks HH4P! love-smiley-077.gif awesome to have such a lovely set of tits start off the journey to 300K
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Oct 24 2021, 01:43 AM)
HH4P is so yummy!! Bless you NJ glad you’re back  food-smiley-004.gif

good to be back food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
some great visions in the rating page, tits and tartan for one. and an incredible pair there 2thumbs.gif

sexy body shown off by the WifeshowingoffherMelons 2thumbs.gif good to see Snickerdoodlenurse again as well, nice tits and bright smile grinning-smiley-003.gif

guest in the pussy section looks amazing! beautiful view, attractive figure. imagining her glancing down then at me as to suggest it's okay to further inspect and enjoy love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
can't help it, MissG's tits had my attention the second saw she was on the rating page. beautifully enhanced by the light, her top, pink peach bottoms, and those sweet nipples and areolas smilio14.gif

Junko too. spectacular tits, great smile, pretty face and hair. looks like a great place to hang out in the water 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
been a wild rollercoaster of the last few days. had some time to look around the rating page. here's my thoughts.

starting with the today part of the ratings before then change to the next day, first eyes on Wifeandinudeandsuch's MILF Mary. tits look amazing, beautiful face, very nice smile. glanced at other pics in the profile and see quite the array of photos. scored highly and looking forward to what else may be posted. 2thumbs.gif

Bigbang looking sexy in her top with her cleavage and exposed nipples. also one with some great pics in profile. really liked the flag top since seeing it in the threads along with the one of her bottom. sexy, shapely body! grinning-smiley-003.gif

yesterday's, glad to see Easty's again. been a long time since seeing hers and still fantastic! Lhammer and those areolas/nipples. very enticing, don't think i could resist if offered them love-smiley-085.gif Guest with the A-cups, eye-catching torso and bit of mouth so kissable. would be delighted to see more from her if she joined love-smiley-085.gif

and finally for those listed on Oct 27th. first, totally must acknowledge Missguided and those magnificent melons! top tier tits! adorable/attractive figure. would love to cuddle up next to her at night and so much more. always at the top of my list because she is stunning clothed or naked. long time fan of hers and have made it known to her often smilio05.gif

others to note are the guest with the tan lines (wow!), MILF Mary (much for the same reasons mentioned above), and Karentits (something about her huge tits makes me wish i could sample them).

overall, been enjoying what i've seen. eager to see more from the members there and in the threads and to comment and encourage more as i get back into daily viewings. don't expect pms in my inbox often but i will try my best to respond as a few members can vouch. try to be honest as i can as enjoy what the ladies are willing to show off.

thank you for warm welcome back everyone. much appreciated food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta write this down while i still remember to. MissG with today's rating pic of her in the bath, kneeling in the water...... 22.gif mind's already racing wondering what it would be like to see her in that pose there and perhaps the bedroom. how i would be positioned near her. how much she'd smile as her body shimmies with her enjoyment. that glorious, gorgeous body of hers.... how i yearn to pleasure her, the Adorable One. spectacular MissG, you've excited me something fierce love-smiley-077.gif smilio05.gif
Bigbang
Delete
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Bigbang @ Nov 5 2021, 11:54 AM)
Thanks  2thumbs.gif

you're very welcome food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
and for my next update. first, the rating pages...

most current, MissG (as always smile.gif) and Torontonerd! nothing wrong with her chest in that pic. great pose and love the smile she's got. as in other review, i'm not a fan of the piercing, but don't change how sexy she is there. in the previous days, DDslutWife, beautiful display of her tits. and AZmilf, great hang of them in the one pic. and Curiosity and her stunning teasing pic! finally, Soarky and her first posting there. great pic. all around terrific pics for rating 2thumbs.gif

in the threads
Janed's Aug 21st pic. been a while since i've seen a pic with more than just her amazing breasts in view. but that pic love-smiley-085.gif wish i could've seen it sooner!
then the one right after it by Ilovesexygirls. wow! those areolas and nipples love-smiley-077.gif

since i've fallen behind on threads and such, if anyone has any other suggestions as to what else has been posted and where to find it, i'm all eyes and ears smile.gif

LovemInNJ
found a moment to jump around the site and now time to type smile.gif

first thing, the new post by Natash57, absolutely breathtaking! she's got a great set of tits and a rockin' body. but add in that smile of hers with the hair and glasses and how she sparks something in me 22.gif so glad to see her again after so much time.

some notes from the recent rating pages:
Guest from out of the shower: wow! that's a sexy body. 2thumbs.gif
Jrack79: awesome boobies. mouth open has me imagining her say "oh my, would you look at that?" looks great in the pic
Vtits: both the breasts and below pics amazing!

like seeing this all in the same daily rating section. just proves that it doesn't matter what size a woman has. breasts of all sizes can be beautiful and stimulating on the right women. these three, 10s for each of them food-smiley-004.gif

hard to describe them all, but from the last few days, in order on the list as i see them at this moment, starting yesterday with Vannessa, Jrack79, Vtits, Guest with the Indiana tits, whatarush's nipple shot, vtits again, WifeshowingoffherMelons blonde with open sweatshirt pic, SandraM83, and Cockpipe81 (awesome pose). really amazing as a great variety of goodness amongst all of them food-smiley-004.gif

finally a quick shoutout to HH4P, Missguided, and MissMelons for being so awesome and sweet with their recent PMs. you ladies rock grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
one, spectacular side shot of MissG in an alluring nightie with her gorgeous tits out. adding to the list of descriptions that she looks marvelous day and night smilio14.gif

two, Natash on her side on her bed topless smilio14.gif such an amazing beauty, i so enjoy viewing her pics every time i can and whenever new ones appear. wish i could be in her presence whenever the top comes off smilio05.gif

others on the rating page this week
Jenny21478: some lovely tits out for view. glad to have her posting 2thumbs.gif
vtits: bit of light glare in the latest rating pic, but overall, those posted there quite lovely
Lhammer: wish i could take delight in those delectable pink nipples and areolas love-smiley-085.gif
WifeshowingoffherMelons: takes some beautiful pics of her breasts. starting to anticipate some great ones when the name appears on the list
Shytoedippers: teases with her tits quite well grinning-smiley-003.gif

and thank you everyone for the increase in views. looks like it's gone up a few thousand in a week or so. extra thanks to all the ladies that have posted there as i'm guessing others are checking out what you posted there and if any of the new people are reading to see my reactions to their rating pics, thank you as well. i try to list the ones that catch my eyes as i run down the list. always willing to take a second look if you ask. but again, thanks all food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a quickie for now, hoping to dedicate more time tomorrow for more comments. but as i went through the threads, three ladies certainly caught my eye and it's no surprise.

1. Cum4me1. last pic i saw before deciding to make this post and pretty much the reason why i'm posting right now. love this torso shot she added on Dec 1st. beautiful display of her chest, to be honest, makes me wish i was behind her in an embrace and reaching up to fondle while resting my head on her shoulder and tell her how how she looks. do like how the head is turned in the main view as well as in the mirror. plus the reflection kind of shows her hair length which is a plus to me. necklace a nice touch and also a plus. might not have seen it the day it was posted, but so glad i found it now. excellent Cum4me1 food-smiley-004.gif

2. Natash. love the striped dark blue and white shirt at the top of the current page of her thread. add in the smile, the lips, the hair, the jewelry. to me, doesn't matter if Natash is fully clothed, partially clothed (top only or jeans only) or totally nude, have to see what this lovely woman posts. then of course following it in the thread is a jeans only. like i wrote in the thread, could look at her in this level of dress for hours and would enjoy and be thrilled the entire time. kisses for you if you like, Natash wub.gif

3. MissG herself. there was a pic posted in the rating section about her new top that i just went 22.gif smilio05.gif over. was thinking if only i could come up with a line as good as what Buck Turgidson writes or posts because i don't think i could come up with something with my own words to say how "wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!" i felt at that moment. and just as that gave me the inkling of a thought to type this here and let MissG know how much i enjoyed it and express it in my own thread, i see her in a black nightie that was posted yesteday morning (it's still the 3rd as of this typing) that made me think "vavavavoooom, MissG!" if i was lucky enough, i would hope i'd have one chance to wake up next to her in bed and see her dressed like that with an invitation for a better inspection. if she was here, i'd be in heaven. if she straddled me like that, i'd call out of work in a heartbeat. i keep saying i don't know how she tops her last picture and then she posts something magnificent. looking at that pic and all her delicious curves accented to the fullest sexiness, i don't know how she can top that. but i'm sure she will smilio05.gif don't know if she wants to hear more, but more than willing to oblige if she asks.
Missguided
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 4 2021, 12:42 AM)
a quickie for now, hoping to dedicate more time tomorrow for more comments.  but as i went through the threads, three ladies certainly caught my eye and it's no surprise.

1. Cum4me1.  last pic i saw before deciding to make this post and pretty much the reason why i'm posting right now.  love this torso shot she added on Dec 1st.  beautiful display of her chest, to be honest, makes me wish i was behind her in an embrace and reaching up to fondle while resting my head on her shoulder and tell her how how she looks.  do like how the head is turned in the main view as well as in the mirror.  plus the reflection kind of shows her hair length which is a plus to me.  necklace a nice touch and also a plus.  might not have seen it the day it was posted, but so glad i found it now.  excellent Cum4me1 food-smiley-004.gif

2. Natash.  love the striped dark blue and white shirt at the top of the current page of her thread.  add in the smile, the lips, the hair, the jewelry.  to me, doesn't matter if Natash is fully clothed, partially clothed (top only or jeans only) or totally nude, have to see what this lovely woman posts.  then of course following it in the thread is a jeans only.  like i wrote in the thread, could look at her in this level of dress for hours and would enjoy and be thrilled the entire time.  kisses for you if you like, Natash wub.gif

3. MissG herself.  there was a pic posted in the rating section about her new top that i just went  22.gif  smilio05.gif over.  was thinking if only i could come up with a line as good as what Buck Turgidson writes or posts because i don't think i could come up with something with my own words to say how "wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!" i felt at that moment.  and just as that gave me the inkling of a thought to type this here and let MissG know how much i enjoyed it and express it in my own thread, i see her in a black nightie that was posted yesteday morning (it's still the 3rd as of this typing) that made me think "vavavavoooom, MissG!"  if i was lucky enough, i would hope i'd have one chance to wake up next to her in bed and see her dressed like that with an invitation for a better inspection.  if she was here, i'd be in heaven.  if she straddled me like that, i'd call out of work in a heartbeat.  i keep saying i don't know how she tops her last picture and then she posts something magnificent.  looking at that pic and all her delicious curves accented to the fullest sexiness, i don't know how she can top that.  but i'm sure she will smilio05.gif don't know if she wants to hear more, but more than willing to oblige if she asks.

O wow o wow o wow
Such a gorgeous post, thanks babe
I’m already thinking about my next pictures to hopefully make you all 22.gif
And always up for hearing more. Although I’m not sure my ego will fit through the door after reading that comment xx
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Missguided @ Dec 4 2021, 06:31 AM)
O wow o wow o wow
Such a gorgeous post, thanks babe
I’m already thinking about my next pictures to hopefully make you all  22.gif
And always up for hearing more. Although I’m not sure my ego will fit through the door after reading that comment xx

i will eagerly await what you have planned to post next food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
so many great pics on the rating page of MissG as of late. love looking at them all the time and always eager to see the next one.

couple of recent ones by PastoradoresniceMelons as well 2thumbs.gif

was curious about this before i woke up this morning. was thinking about creating my first poll on the threads but not sure how to title it or the options. been green at it, it would have been something along the lines of talking with one's partner during sex. 1 would've gone something like "we don't need to talk because we know each other so well." 2 as we talk just enough so that we make sure we please each other to the fullest." 3 as "we talk a lot as our bodies go on autopilot." i dunno. maybe someone could design it better. like i said, mostly out of curiosity as i have so little experience to draw upon and wonder how others handle it. was also thinking about explaining how i do the rating on the pic page. not sure of any other topics to talk about or what i could add here since i don't have much in the way of stories like most others have. maybe i'll figure something out in the morning.

3 weeks to Christmas, 4 to the New Year. thinking aloud, would be neat to see some pics "gifted" on the holiday. wishful thinking in one way. MisThis was awesome at that though. one of the top members like MissGuided. smilio05.gif a guy can dream smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
quickie. went through more of the rating page and really enjoyed those posted by Tinze 2thumbs.gif beautiful tits, great black & white shots, and such a curvaceous, sexy set of buns!
LovemInNJ
another quickie

from the newest rating list: MissG wub.gif , Joann9319 and the guest with B cups love-smiley-085.gif

recents: MissG smilio14.gif Wifesdelights82 WifeshowingoffherMelons and Marie2313

thread posts:
Natash smilio14.gif
MissG smilio14.gif she makes me 22.gif often
Grob1963 love-smiley-085.gif
Bigbang love-smiley-085.gif
MissMelons love-smiley-085.gif had to go through hers again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.