Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
hands down, ending the month with Shylottie's pic as the top new rating tits for the day. lovely torso, beautiful face and smile, great use of hair and open coat. the things that I've often commented for her before. a visual delight as always! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
starting Feb pretty good with another of Becca's black & white pics of her awesome body and wandering hand. a lovely vision and certainly good for the top new rating tits for today. smile.gif

also intrigued by Z1978. though only showing part of her breasts and nipples, I think she looks great. I hope she'll post more and maybe further back so we can see more of the overall view of her torso and or even body. but it is a fine first pic for her 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: AZSinderella smilio14.gif

she stands/poses there for a great picture. awesome tits, beautiful eyes and great use of glasses here, dark hair, kissable red lips and nipples, hot outfit. she's got it all and always a delight when she shows it off. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another spectacular car pic from Shylottie. looks like one of her best pics taken from me, though I can't tell if it's the angle or how her tits look in this one. I've commented multiple times in the past, so she's already one of my favorites, but something on today's pic upped the ante even more. smilio14.gif

only other thing to note is I hope Z1978 takes another pic, more of her entire torso. would like to see a more overall pic of her upper body to see how the tits fit together with the rest of her body, naked, clothed, or in just a bra. so far what she's posted looks fine to me, but maybe a different kind of view of them may help more. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
how to decide between three beautiful sets of breasts? there's Beatlesnbaseball, RL18765, and Sweettits4627. three fantastic front view, three awesome areolas and nipples. the only difference is the partial face showing by Beatlesnbaseball's Milf wife, and that became the deciding factor. so while all three got highest scores from me, gotta give Beatlesnbaseball's wife the top new rating tits for today. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Feb 4 2016, 07:09 AM)
how to decide between three beautiful sets of breasts?  there's Beatlesnbaseball, RL18765, and Sweettits4627.  three fantastic front view, three awesome areolas and nipples.  the only difference is the partial face showing by Beatlesnbaseball's Milf wife, and that became the deciding factor.  so while all three got highest scores from me, gotta give Beatlesnbaseball's wife the top new rating tits for today.  2thumbs.gif

with Jcrocarn in the mix, it's like a four-way showdown of yesterday. this time, however, I've got to give it to Sweettits4627! the roundness of her breasts and that look of them being pushed together is driving my 22.gif wild. add in those sweet nipples and she edges the rest out. four great pics nonetheless. good way to start the weekend love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
kinda torn this morning as to who has the top new rating tits for today. loving the view of RL18765's black and white pic with the side view of those amazing tits, but the title lends itself to being an older pic whereas Beatlesnbaseball also has a black and white pic, but would guess it is much more recent. like what both are sporting and found nothing wrong with either so I'll call it a tie between them today. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Claire18years! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif this is what I wrote on her pic:

"very, very pretty, Claire! near perfect breasts with pink areolas and nipples, glossy pink lips, long blond hair, and a fine waist to wrap an arm around and bring you close. looking like my favorite for today biggrin.gif" Think that about sums it up.

two others that came close are Sweettits4627 and Z1976. both have posted a few similar pics as of late, but that doesn't change the face they have beautiful busts. very nice, ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
the C cups have it today! smilio14.gif the pair from Claire18years and Sweettits4627 really did it for me. Claire with her long hair, beautiful body, and pretty face. Sweettits4627 with the bent over pic letting hers hang with those amazing nipples. both 10s and both the top new rating tits for today biggrin.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Feb 9 2016, 07:06 AM)
the C cups have it today! smilio14.gif the pair from Claire18years and Sweettits4627 really did it for me.  Claire with her long hair, beautiful body, and pretty face.  Sweettits4627 with the bent over pic letting hers hang with those amazing nipples.  both 10s and both the top new rating tits for today biggrin.gif

edged out by Claire18years today to become the top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif and for all the above reasons and that smile in her newest pic. that's what sent me over the edge, and being a tits n' jeans pic. truly amazing, Claire! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
sorry ladies, but when my humpday queen makes a triumphant return after being away so long, Misthis has to shoot up to the top of my new rating tits for today! smilio14.gif love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif always love that sexy body of hers, that beautiful smile, that sweet kind personality. a huge reason I listed her on the humpday thread as often as I did. blush.gif smilio05.gif wub.gif

but that's not to say I'd forget other mentions. bdm21 and samip both mention with their pics that it's been a while for them as well. I don't exactly remember them from before, but glad they returned seeing today's pics. bdm with her lovely front view and dark hair. samip's large round ones atop an hourglass shaped torso giving her some amazing curves. and sweettits4627 continues to amaze with another fine front view! 2thumbs.gif

today's starting off terrific smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
hopping around the threads this evening, finding some great and beautiful pics from some hot n' sexy ladies. one from Natash57 (always smile to see hers). a couple amazing ones from Sweettits (as always). nice top and skirt on Jobu (awesome). another classy cleavage pic from AZSinderella (and with her luscious lips in view too)

All smilio14.gif in their own right!

and a wonderful return by my favorite humpday queen, Misthis!!

night keeps getting better and better 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Sweettits4627 has definitely been rockin' the rating pages the past two days! hoping to see her turn to the side a bit for another angle of her pretty body 2thumbs.gif Jessicagta also had me intrigued to see what else she may post. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
a happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies of RMM! love-smiley-077.gif to all the couples I hope the day is a wonderful one shared between you and your significant other. to all the single ladies may your day be just as special however you may enjoy it food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
my top new rating tits for today: Beccasdream! love-smiley-085.gif

one of her best pictures to me. lots of curves to view here, beautiful curves, including the roundness of her breasts, the arch of her back (which I don't believe is normally generally found in most posted pics), and her hips and ass. each spot so wanting to either touch/caress or hold on to. not sure how it would look in color, but I believe that it being in B&W brings it out even more with a classy look to it. very well done, Becca! 2thumbs.gif
misthis
Happy Day a day late to my sweetest Valentine;)[attachmentid=185682]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Feb 15 2016, 04:25 PM)
Happy Day a day late to my sweetest Valentine;)[attachmentid=185682]

wub.gif gorgeous, Misthis! absolutely love it! thank you love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: blb2013 love-smiley-085.gif

great straight-on view of her lovely tits. light skin and sweet pink nipples. title mentions a treadmill and one of the comments listed on the page wonders about a video on the treadmill. after I read that, I was wondering the same thing, how awesome she'd look topless on an active treadmill. gets the imagination going. nonetheless a great picture 2thumbs.gif

Couple other nice pics today as well. Boobookittyfuck (reading the name reminds me of Laverne & Shirley) looks great too, but I think the lighting takes away a bit from seeing the upper part of her chest. otherwise I like the wisp of color of her hair and her nipples look suckable as well. a really nice picture!

and then there's CleverName4U. always delighted whenever she returns to post a couple pics. beautiful B cups and accessories for this pic. makes me wanna hug them and kiss them every time she posts. love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
tough decision for my top new rating tits for today. CleverName4U I leave on the side because I've always enjoyed view her beautiful Bs. plus she was sweet enough to show me a private selection in the past, so I don't think it would be fair to have one of my faves compete. something about those round areolas of hers drive me wild and wanna suck on them. blush.gif

so that leaves BooBooKittyFuck, RL18765, and Sweettits4627. sweettits has a great closeup of her tit, nice and round and a pretty nipple. RL has a great side view and now I see she has and or had quite the long hair. a definite plus. but then BooBooKittyFuck's "want to touch me?" pic comes on screen and I start throbbing. it's a fine side view as well and it's up close enough to see some amazing nipples. I think that's what did it because it's a lovely shade of pink on light skinned tits.

so BooBooKittyFuck, that edged it out for me, meaning you've got my top new rating tits for today smile.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
a tough decision, but a decision has been made this morning between Boobookittyfuck and Sweettits4627. saw the closeup Boobookittyfuck posted for rating, great view of her tits. could see the rosy areolas and nipples sticking out. titled "squeeze me" I can only say I so would if I could. and then there's Sweettits4627 in a hot nightie with her Melons out and the hem up. got a nice body, looks good above and below. what got me was the hairstyle at the same time with this look. and that's where the tough decision comes in. I like Boobookittyfuck's pic and Sweettits4627 pic and both could probably be the top on any other day, but both together? but because there's a bit more offered, I'm going with Sweettts4627 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
my goodness, the ladies are making it a difficult choice with four sets of fine looking tits. 2thumbs.gif

first we have Boobookittyfuck with one breast exposed and a drop of her milk on her nipple. her breasts have continued to look beautiful in her pics and this development is unexpected and yet awesome. if I were able to get that close to her, it would be covered with my lips. really like it Boobookittyfuck!

next is Janed. title of her pic makes it sounds like a real treat to be with her. combined with her beautiful large breasts and that smile and how much wider it could be given the title, makes for terrific fantasies looking at her. 2thumbs.gif

then Natalia. lovely light skin lets her nipples show themselves off. as always, great body and tits and smile. another fine addition, Natalia smile.gif

and finally Sweettits4627 with a wet shirt right over her areolas and nipples. hers really draw the eyes onto them and seeing them wet. wow. kinda would feel them like that and then whisper about getting that shirt off to enjoy them more. excellent, Sweettits4627

gotta admit I'm stuck between Boobookittyfuck and Janed, so I think that the description offered on Janed's pic is something I cannot ignore, and that combined with her hot pic makes her my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
starting the day well. got Clever's tit flopped out from behind the blue, a beautiful one with great color and a pretty areola and suckable nipple. I'd wanna help the other one out and make sure both got the right kind of attention and appreciation. 2thumbs.gif

Then there's RL18765's selfie of her hanging tits, seems like they are jiggling in the air and I'm wishing they were over my face/head. and then Scout's pic of Mary on the couch. to sit in front of her, hugging that beautiful woman and then lean over to kiss those breasts and much more. 2thumbs.gif so hard to decide between these two. both should be held and hugged often. and both will share my top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
seems it's Ds or bigger today on the rating page, so for me it's what offers the best way of viewing them. Boobookittyfuck appears to be laying down taking care of herself and in the meantime, it's a straight on view of her tits and nipples. pic is a bit fuzzy, but overall can see how hot she is. Gemini has a virtual crop focused on her in the mirror with a red striped zip up. RL18765 has a slight upward angle of her hangers. and Scout has his wife staring at the camera with her arms pushing hers together a bit.

gotta say Boobookittyfuck's got my top new rating tits for today though. get to see quite a lot of her body and her tits look quite large and suckable because of the angle. wanna either climb on or climb up to those beauties. very nice way to start the week. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
some really pretty body pics posted in the Top Melons area by Slee, Natalia, Kizzykat, and Janed today 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another top new rating tits pic by Boobookittyfuck, specifically the one titled with the just run tongue over the nipples love-smiley-085.gif already looking full, the way she holds them and shows her areolas/nipples . add in a little bit of her neck, hair, and underbreast and she has something great there. very well presented food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
already back to Wednesday humpday and some of the women have already turned me on for an imaginative humpday play smilio14.gif

Kizzykat has come back with a new profile and hot new pics. and today her rating one is her new avatar for the thread posts. over the months I have grown to really enjoy viewing her tits, but you add in her eyes with the colorful eye shadow and her long hair and occasional look at her tats, and I just can't help being turned on by her. with what she's put in her threads, she should be at the start of a brand new batch of pics which I can't wait to see smilio14.gif

now for my top new rating tits for today: Readandpale 2thumbs.gif
at first I was thinking Boobookittyfuck and or Kizzykat as they've been looking so fine the last few posts with views of their torsos and today is no exception. I was also surprised by GeminiGirl611 because hers is a drastic change to the pics she's shown up until now. but Readandpale standing in her dark panties, candy pink nipples, light skin, and long hair to her chest appealed to me the most. add in the title with her picture said in an (imagined) sweet soft voice and it's a total turn on! so congrats Readandpale, this pic is simply fantastic! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
not a bad or just good pic on the rating page, they are all terrific today. no need to decide, they're all deserving smilio14.gif so, as for a brief reason why I enjoyed every rating pic:

Beccasdream: beautiful body splayed out to see every part of her body from neck to toe. so many ways to imagine her

Big Breasted Mature: so huge I had to wonder what it could possibly be like to be next to a woman with melons like those

Boobookittyfuck: the milk. her breasts have been lovely to behold and now with the drop of milk, she's made me wanna taste hers

Kizzykat: what can I say that hasn't already been said? she's got that hotness and sexiness going on always

Lavenderspirit: her first pic as far as I can tell and a terrific one it is. fine looking handfuls with awesome nipples. hope she'll add more soon.

RL18765: makes me wanna rest my head there and push them together and nuzzle between them

magnificent melon pics, ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
I know it's a very old, inactive profile, but in looking through the birthday list, found sexualkarma's has a few gorgeous pics still there after what looks like a decade. awesome for a quick view I think.
LovemInNJ
another fine morning of marvelous melons on the rating page. and like yesterday, all well deserving, so repeating how I mentioned what I liked about them all 2thumbs.gif

Boobookittyfuck: upper left side view of her amazing full melon. add in her nipple and my mouth's ready to love-smiley-077.gif it

Cristinsboobies: beautiful corset, beautiful melon/nipple exposed, dark hair and beautiful smile. all so inviting to be close to her

Kizzykat: kizzy's melons + oil = smile.gif + 22.gif (trying a new way of saying she's looking so hot)

Lavenderspirit: dark round areolas on nice full looking melons, a treat for the eyes between this and her first pic.

RL18765: bra or no bra, a great inner side view of her left melon.

All excellent ladies and a great way to start the weekend food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
giving it up to Lavenderspirit today 2thumbs.gif lovely round melons with sweet nipples and areolas. looking at her pic, I wanna pull her nipple to the side lightly and then let go to see her tits jiggle. large looking Cs too. very well done smile.gif
LovemInNJ
a D-lightful day on the rating page! got a few throbs looking at some of the pics, so just going ahead with my top new rating tits for today 22.gif

starting with one of my favorites to view, there's Kizzykat with her big oiled up breasts. her title for them today is "Jealous?". just imagining what it would be like to enjoy her delightful Ds that always look so much bigger 2thumbs.gif

Kpurlt, had to look at the profile and see that though there is only one pic, she's been around a couple years, so don't know if I'd seen her pics before. but this one with what looks like an open blue robe looks very classy as she exposes her lovely torso and the belt is tied at her navel. kept looking at her pic a tad longer than the rest smile.gif

Readandpale and that hot bra and panty set. title asks "Would you help me get undressed?" honestly after the initial staring at her lovely body (ogling her nipples and below naturally), of course I'd wanna get my hands on her to help her out; that'd get me closer to her longer and caress all her curves. but naked or clothed, a beautiful woman 2thumbs.gif and my choice for the top new rating tits for today!

AFTERNOTE: noticed on the birthday list its Myeong's birthday. she still has some amazing pics on her profile that are definitely worth checking out. Happy Birthday Myeong! love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
for the most part, all six pics look great this morning to finish off February. it was hard to decide but I have my favorite for today.

Kizzy's always gonna be high on my list as a favorite. got her breasts oiled up and pushed together and can see the shoulder tattoo. a hottie whose sexiness is captured in her pics 2thumbs.gif

Boobookittyfuck's angled pic closes in on her awesome areolas and nipples. delightful as ever.

Lavenderspirit has her exposed dressed as the khaleesi in black and white and her nipples stick out for view. very well presented.

And then there's Scout's pic titled "my hot wife 2". light creamy skin with pretty pink areolas and nipples and light blonde hair. all I'm missing is a slight smile by her, but other than that, a really lovely picture, making it the top new rating tits for today. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another Ds and bigger on the rating page today. several good looking women there but only one can be the top new rating tits for today, and for me, that would be Lavenderspirit 2thumbs.gif mainly for the "Would you go to bed with me?" titled pic. such a pretty pair of handfuls to go with the title that I would answer yes. not a big fan of the tied up pic (not finding any tied up tits great, but that's me) but the free hanging side view is really nice love-smiley-085.gif

Kizzy keeps them coming. only thing I think I'd wanna see action-wise is her whipping her looooong hair around. kinda of a bonus if that were ever to happen, but either way she takes beautiful pictures.

and Sp01344. very pretty on top and bottom and takes her own pics so able to hide her face as needed; when she does, quite beautiful as well. hoping she'll add a few more pics smile.gif
LovemInNJ
a trio of delightful D cups this morning and all amazing love-smiley-085.gif and will say off the bat that Readandpale takes the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

her fine light skin and candy pink nipples look so squeezable and tasty. easy to imagine an embrace from the front to keep her close or from behind to sway her hips and mine in time. brush the long hair away to kiss the neck and the fantasy just gets better. overall, it is a beautiful front view and wowed me at first sight smile.gif

Boobookittyfuck has her nipples rockin' it again. only thing was how we lose the view of her cleavage with the outfit. possibly taken a little too close, maybe more of a full body shot would've worked. great tits though as I've often mentioned with each of her pics

RL18765's pair look great in her pic. thinking if her hands were on her top as if she'd just pulled it down for view, pushed together a bit more. but also a great pair I've often given high scores.

good way to start the morning with these three. thank you ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: trav1329 smilio14.gif love-smiley-085.gif

when the pic first popped up on the screen it was just her eyes and the top of her hair. those eyes....had me right there and the brunette hair was already a double plus. scrolled down and see kissable pink lips and a beautiful torso as well. lovely round C cups with small round areolas and nipples complete a magnificent picture. would love to see more from her 2thumbs.gif

another fine pic from Kpurlt of her round melons. if they're as cold as her title suggests, would love to help warm them up.

nipples, nipples, nipples, nipples by Boobookittyfuck and Janed. milky ones by one and long suckable by the other love-smiley-077.gif

excellent set of pics by all food-smiley-004.gif
misthis
Happy Thursday LMNNJ 😘
misthis
😉
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Mar 3 2016, 10:23 AM)
😉

a true visual delight and the best way to end the day. many thanks to you, Misthis food-smiley-004.gif love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
in a quandary to choose a top rating pair as pretty much everyone today has been posting great pics as of late and I've had them all as a favorite at one time or another. so today I will quickly mention what I liked most about each one's pic today 2thumbs.gif

Beccasdream: great breasts in panties and unzipped jeans
Boobookittyfuck: awesome nipples and areolas on lovely breasts
Geminigirl611: large round breasts
MrsT1970: tanned torso with wickedly awesome nipples
Readandpale: arms up and hanging to the point I wanna reach under, cup them, and play with her nipples
Trav1329: great 2nd pic, almost a smile with her fine pair

each has great qualities to be the top today. i'll leave at that and make it a six-way tie. fantastic pics, ladies love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
somehow the D cups have been taking the rating page by storm this week for me. continues with Boobookittyfuck and Readandpale. Boobookittyfuck with her torso shot of her fine body, beautiful breasts, and awesome nipples which have been favorites for me for a while and only now noticing her light blonde hair as it looks featured in today's pic. then there's Readandpale with hers where I'd wanna crawl up her body, place my mouth on her nipples and listen to her as I play with them. awesome pale skin and darker hair to drive me wild. both so lovely this morning food-smiley-004.gif

Bear Butt's pic is a cool start, but would've liked to have seen her nipple with this pic, like the areola color though. a fine first pic. kkMelons also has a nice first pic of the front of her body. slight turn to the side may make for a great side boob shot. both good pics for sure with potential 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: Natash57 love-smiley-085.gif

always enjoy her pics and this is no exception. love the size of hers and those nipples look so suckable. the outfit accentuates her bust and shows off the freckles along her upper chest and cleavage. and dark hair....love dark hair. so awesome, Natash! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
interesting selection for this morning's top new rating tits for today. on one hand there's Boobookittyfuck with her milk filled tits and deep cleavage and then there's Readandpale's tits ready to be touched with her hair draped over her left one. both beautiful front views of their fine torsos. really a tough decision because I've enjoyed both of them over the past few weeks. not sure I can break the tie this time and declare both amazing 2thumbs.gif

bear butt's looked great too, may have even tied with them if she also had front view instead of a side view. would love to see both breasts showing in the same pic, think it would look great smile.gif
LovemInNJ
hope many of you have gotten a chance to view all the new pics posted by Tobius44. an absolute fantasy girl for sure 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Due to very similar (and equally beautiful) pics posted today, both Boobookittyfuck and Readandpale are my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif both squeezing their tits together with their nipples up and prevalent in their pics. both have caught my eye before and continue to do so.

the only one to come as close was DUB D. I liked that they were squeezed together as well, but because the areolas are so light that they blend in to the rest of her breasts it didn't wow me as much. and then I noticed the barbells of the nipple piercing. just don't really enjoy it, but to each their own.
LovemInNJ
brief look through the threads and found a few posted by a newcomer named Sexymilf3335. great body and curves and a fine new addition to RMM 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
another battle for me between Boobookittyfuck and Readandpale for the top new tits for today. 2thumbs.gif both have provided a steady flow of pics in the last couple weeks which I commend since that's a lot to offer and both have great bodies to show off. that's why they've been tough to decide between most days.

today it goes to Readandpale. though only one is exposed, the scenario lends that she'd uncover the other in a heartbeat. plus her sexy figure is prominent with her nightie and her hair adds that much more for me. certainly earns the honors for today 2thumbs.gif

waiting to see what Sexymilf3335 adds there for her first rating pic. those posted in threads have already been outstanding and would be awesome to see how she does.
LovemInNJ
so sidetracked by the lovely new additions in the threads by Shylottie, Kizzykat, and Sexymilf3335 I almost ran out of time this morning to note my top new rating tits for today.

and today the tie is broken by Sexymilf3335's first rating pic which needless to say got a 10. already typed so much from her thread pics that I will sum it up with she has an attractive figure, lovely breasts, a gorgeous smile, and looks amazing clothed and naked. all I can hope now is that she is enjoying her time in RMM and that even more is to come from her, again naked and clothed as every pic is wonderful to behold. thank you for joining Sexymilf3335 food-smiley-004.gif

and if anyone had a chance to see Latinagirl05's posts from this morning let us know. there were two posts that I apparently missed and would have loved to have seen as she had great pics in the past as well.

it's gonna be a great day smile.gif
LovemInNJ
looking around the birthday list and found a profile with some awesome pics still listed there. Renee6979, definitely an eyeful of delight 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
this may sound odd when I say who is my top new rating tits for today. considering we have Beccasdream, Boobookittyfuck, Kizzykat, and Readandpale posting today and especially when all of them have topped my daily at one point or another since I've been doing this. but today I'm giving it to Kwilliams, or at least to his wife based on the pic title.

and what did it is that smile showing. gives off that feeling to me of warmth and kindness that says it's okay to look and come closer. that's what let me enjoy viewing the pic even more. so that is my top new rating tits for today smile.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today: KelliB1450 love-smiley-085.gif

a lot of the pics today are from ladies who are quickly becoming regular posters to the site, and that is wicked awesome! so I wondered which pic would stand out the most amongst the posts and it was Kelli's. a shapely full body with magnificent melons. so much to squeeze, so much to view and smile at. great way to start the weekend 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.