Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 27 2019, 08:10 AM)
fave Missguided.  the tantalizing, the tempting, the totally terrific tits of Missguided on display!  top pulled down, tight dress, almost showing what's below as well.  will never get bored viewing this adorable sexy goddess  wub.gif

top new rating tits for today: 5SpeedRacer!  like the title given to the picture: "Have you heard a word I said?"  i'd have to lift my head and give that stereotypical blank stare with a "um, sorry, couldn't help but stare at those gorgeous tits of yours.  could you say that again?"  quite a lovely set of tits they are too food-smiley-004.gif

guests looking good too.  bath guest with the pretty face and tits and the dark patch under the water  grinning-smiley-003.gif the other with the pink top over her head and the prominent areolas and nipples.  fantastic smile too 2thumbs.gif

deja vu with Missguided and 5Speedracer smilio14.gif the totally naked, totally adorable Missguided! and notice her tongue is out too smilio05.gif 5Speedracer with her lovely tits too. would help apply some lotion while giving them a nice massage.

and fave Natash in her thread with another zipper request. would hate to have to zip her up and cover those gorgeous breasts of hers. then again, if she gave me a great hug afterward for a while, i'd lend a hand.

and Karatenami! love-smiley-085.gif gorgeous pic of her tits and pink areolas....posted to my thread smilio14.gif certainly quite the surprise to see them this morning. the kind you want to keep your eyes on and enjoy 2thumbs.gif
urhubby69
love everyone especially kara and lovemeinj keep posting
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Oct 27 2019, 10:38 PM)
gasp! but what about me? you've never told me you love me...
[attachmentid=235706]

I do also want to say I feel very fortunate and thrilled whenever you show off your sexy self in the threads and such smile.gif
misthis
Those titties are perfect!!! wink.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Oct 28 2019, 08:17 PM)
Those titties are perfect!!! wink.gif

probably doesn't need to be said (though I will say it often), but you're sporting quite the perfect pair yourself smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, the lone member on the rating page this morning. gets all the attention as she has unbuttoned her denim jacket, pulled down her pink top, and let her tits out in full view smilio14.gif massive pillows i'd love for her to pull me into and keep me close to feel her warmth. and should she start working her nipple toward my mouth love-smiley-077.gif simply adorable and spectacular! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
all attention on Missguided's tits on the rating page today smilio14.gif

just like yesterday, I can see being welcomed into her arms and then suddenly my head and face are surrounded by the warmth and comfort that is her tits and cleavage. love the streak of blonde draped over the top of her cleavage. and I can see the lower part of her chin, so she's sporting one of her sparkling smiles. and from the thread post, sometimes I envy that seal belt that gets to touch her chest all over and often. smilio05.gif

kind of reminded that today is the humpday after all. happy day smile.gif
Missguided
Ooooo topped the last 2 days
😂 even if I was the only contender I’m happy to be tits of the day haha xx
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Missguided @ Oct 30 2019, 02:28 PM)
Ooooo topped the last 2 days
😂 even if I was the only contender I’m happy to be tits of the day haha xx

always a marvelous day when you're on top wink.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmm Missguided, her golden locks, her gorgeous tits out from her crimson top and jeans in a car. Spectacular! and in the bath, two flesh islands surrounded by water lapping over her skin. and she wonders if i'm excited to see them. smilio05.gif 22.gif

two great reminders from Daisy27. her tits, those pretty areolas, they cleavage created. awesome pic! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Missguided with a fantastic view of her tits. feels like she's hovering over me, those tits of hers in reach and those taut nipples ready to be played with. to be buried in her cleavage smilio05.gif spectacular as always!

also, checked out Misthis in the Pussy Pictures thread and couldn't be more excited than I already am at viewing what this lovely sexy goddess has smilio05.gif 22.gif this woman also has such an incredible body for sure wub.gif

hard to choose a top new rating tits for today because the trio look great

Hothooters: the rosy areolas stand out the most, but the tits and cleavage are also fantastic
Poppop1: like how they're peeking over the blue top and the one nipple barely over the hem. nice color and cleavage
Arnut: bumps on the areolas surrounding the nipples quite a neat view. great tits and hair.

a very great way to end the week and start the new month food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
will never stop viewing and enjoying the pics Missguided posts here wub.gif those big tits, her areolas and cleavage, those nipples, her lips and smile when she shows them. kind of like the pic up in the rating page today! always wanting to give her a big hug and wait for her to shove my head into her cleavage and giggle. sooooooo lovely and adorable!

torn between two sets of tits for top new rating tits for today. first, eyes on Hothooters. those areolas caught my attention when I reviewed the page this morning. add in her size, the cleavage, the tan line I think I see as I look upward and I found myself lingering on the page for a while. such a great pair of tits! then I scrolled down to Arnut and the title "Soft and Big". certainly appear to be and what is showing looks so pretty. the other pics posted so far have been quite a treat as well. so ready to say Hothooters because the whole torso is shown, but Arnut with one showing leads to thoughts that hers would look as great as well food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, the Adorable One, in sexy goddess mode on the rating page this morning smilio14.gif hot in the solid blue skirt. huge tits out for all to see and in their glory. blonde locks cascading into her cleavage. delightfully fantastic figure. already the thoughts are racing about what to do with her and her tits! smilio05.gif

the guest too sporting a terrific torso. nice ample tits, dark areolas, great cleavage, and excellent nipples. quite the lovely pic as well! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
it's Missguided! her huge tits! her deep cleavage! her kissable areolas and nipples! her wide open mouth! sooooooooooo gorgeous! woke me up this morning food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
starting with the faves! Missguided, tits out on the beach getting some sunshine and... looks like someone did what I've only been able to fantasize about. like a river flowing through a canyon. wow, MissG, I bow to you love-smiley-085.gif and Easty, tits out and thrust forward. so wanna reach through and give them squeezes and massages. very pretty, Easty!

Awesome nipples on display this morning too! Johnholmez1234, great front on view with the right breast, side view of the left breast, pretty areolas and nipples on both. TracyJ too, pretty top pulled up with her tits out and those nipples taking center stage. great body and cleavage too! and Toms Wife, cute button nipples in view. all of them very tempting, all quite lovely love-smiley-077.gif

nice pic by Elsie. cute face, nice boob reveal. a little sad to see it pierced though, just one thing i don't enjoy. great pic nonetheless.

looking at all the pics, giving top new rating tits for today to TracyJ. the combo of the tits, cleavage and body are what's had my eyes return to hers after going through the list a few times. one sexy woman there 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
gorgeous giant tits. spectacular sexy body. black and white panties and stockings. blonde lock cascading into her cleavage. it must be the Adorable One, Missguided! such a hottie, another of her wonderful pics to start the morning 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Johnholmez1234! a spectacular view of his wife's tits hanging above! easily see the glory of her nipples and the cleavage ready to lean forward and down. tits are looking like the perfect size and her hairstyle adds to the beauty. it's all i have to say, but certainly not enough to convey how spectacular this pic and his wife are. well done indeed food-smiley-004.gif

humpday again. so wish i heard from my humpday queen. would be such a treat. then again, so many lovely ladies now that all can be queen for a day. great pics for the rating page as of late 2thumbs.gif smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
morning faves smilio14.gif

Missguided, all soaped up. all the better to slip and slide between them? wink.gif smilio05.gif

MissMelons, spectacular tits! sweet nipples in full view, amazing cleavage, red fingernails by them and held up by the blue bra and zipped down top. perfect!

Getitdone2001. the tits, the nipples, the eyes, the smile. total delight, total 10!

Serin57. sexy body ready, amazing tits, areolas and nipples. yum!

a quartet of faves together to making this a spectacular morning! food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, was quick and ready to name Johnholmez1234 due to the tit, nipple, and cleavage in view this morning and after what was displayed yesterday. but then i scrolled down and saw Tracyj's and what drew me in? the tits, nipples, and cleavage! then 5speedracer. the tits, nipples and freckles on her chest! the addition of this trio has been quite a delight as of late and looking forward to more of their pics on display. all deserving of the title today grinning-smiley-003.gif
misthis
lmmnj muah baby

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Nov 7 2019, 08:50 PM)
lmmnj muah baby

Spectacular, Misthis! smilio05.gif

i'm sure I could write up a long paragraph of what I enjoy from this pic alone. superb tits for one, love the look of them, the thoughts that run through my mind when I see them, the areolas that stand out in their rosy glory. very well documented in this thread alone how incredible your body is too, very sexy, very alluring. lovely face and lips, and when there's a smile I melt. thought it then, still think it now. it is a pleasure and a joy when you post. thank you for posting here, wonderful way to start the night with a divine woman to dream about wub.gif

muah, babe!
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MissMelons! her tits, her nipples, her cleavage, how they're cradled in her blue bra. outstanding form and shape. has me ready to play smilio05.gif

Serin57 too, great figure, amazing tits. proving how awesome and hot she is!

top new rating tits for today: Johnholmez1234! once more, the combination of tits, nipples, and cleavage dominate the rating page. seems soon, but considering adding to the list of faves due to how quick I open to the larger scoring page and then linger admiring all there is to see. lovely lady for sure food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
thought I saw one more pic on the rating page for today. oh well, then I shall start with the cute, the cuddly, the top naked Missguided! not only are her tits staring forward with those amazing nipples and areolas and deep cleavage but that warm robe looks like she'd be such a joy to hug, hold, cuddle up to in the middle of a cold night or first thing in the morning. the spectacular fave Missguided love-smiley-077.gif

guess that leaves WeJoBell as top new rating tits for today. pretty pair she has, nice size, good cleavage, fine nipples. just that as i've mentioned in the past, can't get past the pierced nipples but that's my personal taste.

special shout outs to those that made this a great week in other ways. love-smiley-077.gif
Missguided
Misthis
MissMelons
Karatemami
misthis
Caught u peekin LMNNJ!

MUAH BABY!

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Nov 10 2019, 07:23 AM)
Caught u peekin LMNNJ!

MUAH BABY!

smilio05.gif
you sure did! and am quite sure you can see the effect you have on me ( wub.gif + 22.gif ) so many thoughts about those tits of yours from viewing them afar as they were freed from your bra, to getting closer and making them feel good and perhaps even tingle from my touch, to standing before you bringing our bodies close together, to you turning around for a similar situation but with your back to me and me reaching around to massage your marvelous melons as you turn your head for a kiss. and i cannot neglect how the panties have just started to come down and how to approach and what to use first to touch there. and I am wub.gif about that smile of yours.

you are incredible, Misthis! a stunningly gorgeous woman and can't thank you enough for this love-smiley-077.gif
misthis
Youre the best babe anything for you😘
LovemInNJ
and now all perked up by Misthis this morning (smilio14.gif), time to for the top new rating tits for today!

Sexy Latina with her beautiful bouncy breasts out from her black dress. fantastic tits with amazing cleavage, areolas and nipples. imagining how wonderful her embrace would be like that.

and Missguided, naked! showing how the sun shined down on her. gorgeous tits, fantastic figure, tan line around her hips, dangerous curves all over in the most wonderful way! if she needed some aloe, so ready to help her out smilio05.gif

for top new rating tits for today: Elsie! really liking her pov shot of her nipple. legs in view and outdoors. a really pretty picture 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Nov 10 2019, 08:43 AM)
Youre the best babe anything for you😘

wub.gif
been sitting here a few minutes and still don't know what else to say. beaming with such delight at the awesomeness that is you in your full glory. totally made my day and so thankful for it. and thinking about what the next one may look like. thank you so much, Misthis love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
by default WeJoBell is top new rating tits for today. she has a fine pair posted for sure, pretty, nice size and good cleavage. the piercings.... still, quite nice to start the morning looking at. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Karatenami's as well in the fingernails and Melons thread. nice splash of red to go along with her lighter tone tits and body. quite sexy 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided and her nighttime melons, the perfect pair of pillows for warmth, comfort, and overall nightly pleasure wub.gif just hold me close, MissG, and I will enjoy every moment of your touch and caress. sweet dreams!
LovemInNJ
Missguided and her marvelous melons! Making mornings more magnificent! those tits of hers out of her top. dunno about more fun, but definitely more enjoyable! lovely perfection, MissG! love-smiley-077.gif

and Hottonya! can see the difference between the two nipples, and both look amazing! looking delectable and desirable in denim skirt. fantastic! smile.gif

which leaves the EbonyQueenTits as today's top new rating tits. a rare occasion to have ebony represented, and quite the fine body and set of tits in view. nice nipples and cleavage and would love to get an awesome handful as pictured there. well done food-smiley-004.gif
misthis
Waitin for u...

[attachmentid=237152]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(misthis @ Nov 13 2019, 08:52 PM)
Waitin for u...

[attachmentid=237152]

a few ways to answer that.
1. "hold on, i'm on my way right now!"
2. (rushes home and walks in) "hope you weren't waiting too long"
3. "looks like you've got a great night planned out for us"

superb pic, Misthis! got me all revved up now 22.gif smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
what a rating list to behold this morning! 5 fantastic posts smilio14.gif

Missguided in her special RMM shirt with one huge tit out love-smiley-085.gif
Hottonya in pink panties, tempting, taut, and hot all the way
AmpleDuo in black panties, sexy, shapely and so lovely
Tracyj with her tits out, nipples so kissable, very pretty pic
Ebonyqueentits in plaid bottom, huge tits on display along with a sweet smile!

all top new rating tits for today, even the faves, because everyone looks fantastic this morning and to say less would be a lie. beautiful bodies, ladies, great pics food-smiley-004.gif

and how i adore Misthis and the newest pic posted here. so adorable, wish i could climb into bed with her smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, I can't but stare at those marvelous tits of yours in this morning's pic. if it was Saturday I would love to bring you back to bed and warm up with your body next to mine. and of course coat them in kisses to start and maybe something as warm later wink.gif

top new rating tits for today: Pm68. fine shapely body. huge tits and areolas. in jeans. quite a lovely woman. hope to see more of this beauty soon 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided comes home from work. shirt/sweater on its way off; bra nowhere to be seen and tits enjoying the breathing room. hands at her waist ready to take her skirt off and then her tights. maybe for a shower. maybe for a bath. maybe to lounge around off of her feet. only she knows, but i'm sure we're all curious. wink.gif

always a vision of beauty and sexiness smile.gif

been a while, but i believe DutchMilfx with this sexy pregnant woman is top new rating tits for today. great figure, awesome tits, dark areolas, and exuding sexiness. picture says it all. and congrats to the mother-to-be food-smiley-004.gif

special thanks to Junker and Buck for their discovery on the rating page. would've been sad to give the title to someone that did not truly deserve it food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, in her car with the top down, secured by her seatbelt, and hand in her lap where mine would like to be. i'd love to hug her and squeeze her so much! spectacular smilio14.gif

top new rating tits for today: AmpleDuo! was difficult at first with DutchMilfx, PM68, Ebonyqueentits, and Bigtitbabe showing off their own great tits from the front view. what did it for AmpleDuo was that she had more of the entire package showing. great tits, areolas, and cleavage, but also more of her excellent curves and in panties. put together, the full view of a lovely woman. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
oh Missguided! looks like your tits burst through your shirt as you slept in the car and said hello to everyone walking by. now to the what if what else you could do to pass the time would be something that would put on a show for more passersby, but could land you in a bit of trouble if the law should pass by, unless you're parked in a safe, quiet spot wink.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, Jasonandolivia seemed to have nailed it as I keep looking back for that left nipple and the lights add a bit of a festive flair. nice pics by Dutchmilfx and Naughtyguy01, but somehow that nipple grabbed my attention quick. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
mmm mmm mmmmmmm Missguided's marvelous melons looking mighty magnificent this morning! wub.gif eying that cleavage, those areolas and nipples, thinking how wonderful it would be to be pulled to her chest, face buried into her cleavage, hair played with as I hum with delight with the touch of heaven around me. this is the excitement of seeing Missguided smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
imagining Missguided asked me to turn around for something and then had me turn around and asked what I thought of her tits. after a few moments of gasping and staring, i'd ask may I, and then proceed to touch her chest from the inside of her cleavage around to the tip of her nipples to underneath to feel their heft in my hands. and after all that she'd still ask what do I think about them and i'd say those are spectacular. could I have a moment more? and she'd open the door to her car and say come with me wink.gif

magnificent tits, fantastic body. always a treat and delight wub.gif
LovemInNJ
all these selfies from work..... must be a great perk to work with the Adorable One, Missguided smilio05.gif dressed neat and clean in professional wear and oh so sexy at the same time. meanwhile, if they only knew what was underneath, the view that she so willingly shows us here such as her magnificent melons and cleavage. such a spectacular display, always lovin' it Missguided love-smiley-077.gif

the guest today posted quite an interesting pic of his wife. looks quite pretty and curious about seeing more. 2thumbs.gif
Karatenami
I have submitted.. just waiting on approval xoxo
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 21 2019, 10:57 AM)
I have submitted.. just waiting on approval xoxo

awesome! smilio14.gif
LovemInNJ
strong showing by Missguided this Friday smilio14.gif her gigantic tits out for view, areolas and nipples like eyes staring back. wonderful cleavage. pretty coral top pulled down to show them off. dark jeans accenting her hips and figure. nice jacket to complete the ensemble. can't help but 22.gif every time i see her on screen smilio05.gif

eager to see what Misthis and Karatenami have ready to post next too grinning-smiley-003.gif
LovemInNJ
Missguided, after her long walk in the cold, proves the temperature with her taut nipples. I have a way to warm them up wink.gif in fact, warm up those tits all at once. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! 2thumbs.gif

and Karatenami! more pink than just her panties love-smiley-085.gif the areolas, oh those areolas! hair cascading down to her breasts. fantastic figure too. so thrilled to see her on the rating page once more (gave her a 10). beautiful sight to behold in the morning. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
such a wonderful sight, to see Missguided freeing her tits from a workout at the gym. so pretty together with the coral top framing them. would wonder if they'd like a workout of their own before jumping in the shower to freshen up smilio05.gif

three well placed kisses for Missguided love-smiley-077.gif

great rating pic by Kara earlier and the blue dress/top in the braless thread! smile.gif

so eager to see MissBoob and Misthis's next pics wub.gif
LovemInNJ
turn an average day into a wonderful travel day with Missguided and her spectacular tits out for a ride. framed perfectly by her unzipped sweater. seatbelt strap slipped into her cleavage. creamy skin and candy nipples. not sure i'd be able to see the sights outside the windows with what's on display inside. wub.gif
LovemInNJ
gotta say, CDV0411 in that tight dress with her tits out looks absolutely fantastic! great figure, beautiful tits, up there for top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

but since CDV0411 has been around for quite some time, I want to add a couple more for today's title. one being Billyfun and her 34DDS. pretty torso, beautiful tits, nice areolas. smile.gif the other Jl4137. nice shower pic, cleared the steam away so that the tits shine through. sweet nipples, nice figure. another I should keep a lookout for 2thumbs.gif
Arnut
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 26 2019, 07:08 AM)
gotta say, CDV0411 in that tight dress with her tits out looks absolutely fantastic!  great figure, beautiful tits, up there for top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif

but since CDV0411 has been around for quite some time, I want to add a couple more for today's title.  one being Billyfun and her 34DDS.  pretty torso, beautiful tits, nice areolas.  smile.gif  the other Jl4137.  nice shower pic, cleared the steam away so that the tits shine through.  sweet nipples, nice figure.  another I should keep a lookout for 2thumbs.gif

Love reading her breakdowns of the day
LovemInNJ
kind of difficult to have a top new rating tits for today when there's no tits on display on the rating page. guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow for some breasts and thighs. and then go to Thanksgiving dinner laughing-smiley-017.gif

in the meantime, i've got some of the faves in mind and hoping they'll be sharing something soon. food-smiley-004.gif
johnfreak
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 27 2019, 07:54 AM)
kind of difficult to have a top new rating tits for today when there's no tits on display on the rating page.  guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow for some breasts and thighs.  and then go to Thanksgiving dinner laughing-smiley-017.gif

in the meantime, i've got some of the faves in mind and hoping they'll be sharing something soon. food-smiley-004.gif

Sorry hit the Update Button little bit too late :-)... now they are online for today!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Nov 27 2019, 07:16 AM)
Sorry hit the Update Button little bit too late :-)... now they are online for today!

Excellent! food-smiley-004.gif

glad I came back early enough to see today's group, and noticed the new category of -not nude-. neat idea! another way the sexy ladies can show themselves off. and the duo there look quite nice indeed.

Pm68 looking great in her jeans; awesome tits n' jeans pic! Jl4137 too, nice view her big tits there. beautiful pairs between them both grinning-smiley-003.gif and the guest in black and white. lovely body and tits, and the tattoos look awesome smile.gif

awesome 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.