Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Loveminnj
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
LovemInNJ
trio of top tits on the rating list today! smilio14.gif

starting with fave SexyJayne with hers floating in the bath tub. beautiful with the shine of the water lapping them and the excitement of having a chance to join her. mmmmmm, warm, wet, and wonderful! 2thumbs.gif

Krykry95 showing off just how big her areolas are. awesome cleavage as well 2thumbs.gif

And Yummy and hers that are enticing to want to be licked. and licked they would be if I had a chance, especially after yesterday's mention of milk from them. 2thumbs.gif

three terrific sets of tits from wonderful women and one start to a great day food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
starting the week off right with fave Michelle M love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif kneeling, leaning forward with those gorgeous tits of hers. tanned with hair cascading down her right side. one helluva wake up and would just love if Michelle (or any of my faves) sat like that waiting for me to open my eyes. spectacular Michelle love-smiley-077.gif

SexyJayne too as hers are soaking up the sun. beautiful breasts, nipple that's ready out on the beach. near or far, gonna turn my head her way 2thumbs.gif

great mix for top new rating tits for today too. have Nadja with a beautiful body, breasts, and face pic and the hair has me lingering longer on her pic. Krykry95 again looking fantastic with her tits and darker areolas! Yummy with another close up of her tit and nipple and even the Guest with a return pic of her slender sexy body and cute tits and nipples. add in that smile with her lips and she becomes that more desirable. again another shared title because these ladies look fantastic showing off their sexy selves food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
only one to mention here today, but that one is someone special, that horny aussie we call SexyJayne! smilio14.gif

big beautiful breasts love-smiley-085.gif nice dark areolas and nipples love-smiley-077.gif lovely dark hair 2thumbs.gif bright fingernails as she pushes her tits together smilio05.gif put them all together and we have the reasons why SexyJayne is one of my faves wub.gif

she is certainly gorgeous and just this pose alone sparks so many great fantasies of what to do to show how much I enjoy her pics. naturally, hugging her to feel them and their heat against my body. then there's everything her cleavage could contain wink.gif kisses all over them and her neck. her playfully using them to bump me onto a bed and press them down. everything she might do exciting me 22.gif such a sexy hottie and with so many pics, she rocks it every time I look

food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
so thrilled by Sexyjayne's determination to have a daily pic of her bountiful breasts on the rating page. and it's a great thing too as she is as sexy as her screen name describes. gorgeous tits, shapely body, great hand placement, and an array of angles and backgrounds. every morning I'm eager to see what she posts next. love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif so thank you for the daily dose of delightful pics food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, that's a more difficult decision to make. starting off with Asdfg4321 and those fantastic tits and huge smile! more than willing to have given her a 10 to start for such a beautiful picture smile.gif then there's BeckyDeBa with the appearance of a slight forward lean to make them stick out a little more, gorgeous tits freed from a beautiful black bra, hands where I wish mine were, and the bonus of her dark hair around her neck, which also looks hot enough to love-smiley-077.gif just one flawless pic to start from BeckyDeBa love-smiley-085.gif Even BillyB who we all have seen her for quite some time stuns with this upward angle of her amazing tits. something about the tits, body, and hair had me love-smiley-085.gif upon enlarging the pic view. wow!

but I do have a top tits for today from these three and it is BeckyDeBa! partly the dark hair against light skin, but those soft pink areolas and overall body gave it that edge needed for the title! but outstanding pics everyone, you all deserve credit for making it a fantastic list today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another day, another solo showing starring the amazing SexyJayne! today she's in bed pulling down her nightie to let her tits free with a shot from above. love-smiley-085.gif already imagining where to go to from here, but whatever the case I'd wanna get much closer to her. fun before bed? sleeping next to the beauty and nuzzled up against her tits? waking up and starting the fun all over again? whichever way it would end up, it would be spectacular and leave me smiling and enjoying her gorgeous body. and hopefully she'd have a big smile as well. always a great pic of her torso and so kissable! love it, SexyJayne food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
new angle, same gorgeous woman. that is SexyJayne showing off her tits, areolas, nipples, and fingernails. to give her a warm gentle squeeze and have her use those fingernails on my skin. Mmmm, that thought is marvelous! such a delightful daily treat by SexyJayne wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, eyes focused on BeckyDeBa again for identical reasons. lovely, creamy colored skin, bright areolas and nipples cradled by a beautiful black bra and against a darker background. such a beautiful torso, makes me wonder how the rest of her looks. but very happy with what I see to start off the weekend food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a quiet but delightful Saturday morning on the rating page. fave SexyJayne flashing her tits and revealing her right areola as she sits outside on her deck. beautiful top too. the neighbors must be enjoying that view for sure 2thumbs.gif followed up by top new rating tits of the day Mmmarie in a lace top showing off her underboob just below the nipples. while I think maybe a lighter color top would help against her tanned skin tone, doesn't change the fact of how pretty her tits are. food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm that SexyJayne and her tits, areolas, and nipples! all on display and all so tempting to enjoy! to kiss and lick all around her areolas tongue.gif smile.gif can see her pulling my head into her to keep me there or further into her cleavage to kiss all around. a fave that's beautiful and keeps stunning me with her sexiness smilio14.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta be Kent Brockman. those hangers and the nipples at the end of them, two great reasons to be under them and gotta imagine the view from there is outstanding! to reach and feel those amazing warm and soft round tits, wow! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
wow, that SexyJayne rocks it again love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

wearing nothing but jeans, itself a great combination, SexyJayne draws my attention to her with those gorgeous tits and placement of her hand. so wish to jump on and slide up next to her, caress her body, have her take my hand in hers and help me explore the rest of her. even the fingernail and how they'd graze my skin. the things this view of her is making me dream of, mmmmm, she is spectacular smilio05.gif 22.gif

and looks like this morning's Guest is top new rating tits for today. fantastic upward view of her big tits, larger areolas, and sweet nipples. bonus of that cleavage and my mind's wondering how fun and enjoyable her chest and all would be. it is a great pic and would add to the encouragement of posting more food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
very exciting on the rating page today! smilio14.gif

starting with fave SexyJayne once more making her tits so desirable by having them out and taking a great front view of one and side view of the other. so wanna lay down on her 'pillows' and be so close to enjoy her next to me. those tits, those big, spectacular tits always start the day off right food-smiley-004.gif

as I started down the list, thought Asdfg4321 was going to be the sole top new rating tits for today. showing off her huge tits, love how she's holding them in her hands, and that smile is such a great bonus that makes her all the more attractive. then I saw BeckyDeBa, another fantastic pair of tits and candy pink areolas. but then she showed a bit of her hair down in her cleavage and love-smiley-085.gif , I couldn't get enough of her. smile.gif and then there's My_Moms_Melons in the see-thru robe. love the parts covered by it and the parts that are not. great looking body overall and the tits/areolas kept my attention. even had to go through the profile pics to see more. 2thumbs.gif

four amazing women, one great fave and three fine sets for top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
a rare day when Sexyjayne doesn't have a pic on the rating page, but i'll take it as she needs a rest after such a streak of fantastic pics. may she come back with more soon food-smiley-004.gif and noticed that Gamergirl had a thank you to her fans on her thread. said it on hers already but again, thank you Gamergirl for such amazing pics of yourself, it is a true pleasure and a bonus that you're a Jersey gal as well food-smiley-004.gif

now for top new rating tits for today, leaning heavily toward My_Moms_Melons once again. love-smiley-085.gif fine tanned body, pretty tits, like the look in the shorts. serene, a very good look to have 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
fave Natash gets my full attention every time she posts those spectacular tits of hers, and the shot in the rating page is no different. pulled out of her beautiful bra, those soft supple tits get me so excited my body thinks it's going to finally get to touch her. a gorgeous woman (hair, tits, body, smile), Natash has it all and can't get enough of her. what a way to start the morning.

and then Lynette's post of her tits and long shiny raven black hair. kept me excited and the imagination flowing. between these two faves, the day is already off to a fantastic start 2thumbs.gif

Gotta say My_Moms_Melons have me wanting to bestow the title of top new rating tits for today again. looks beautiful in the shower, fine size, tan line, pretty face. but I'm also eying some fine tits only pics, including Yaya with her closed lip smile and actually the Guest with the large areolas (HotMama77 as well, but the former two have theirs more prominent from my view). Leaning toward Yaya and wishing my face was leaning closer to her cleavage smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
always a great start when the hot, hot, hot Natash posts on the rating page or here smilio14.gif gorgeous tits, beautiful body, so desirable! when she asks if anyone wants to see more, I'm like that kid in the back of the room shooting his arm up yelling, "Ooh, ooh, me me me!" mmmmm, more Natash wub.gif

for top new rating tits for today, leaning toward Jenni87 love-smiley-085.gif while enjoying My_Moms_Booobs in the sheer robe, Jenni87 has a really pretty close up view of her tits out and pushed together for some fine cleavage. great smile too, with the tongue in the teeth she looks so playful and fun. love the dark hair as well. one fantastic pic food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
quite the quiet weekend on the rating page. had kept checking it, but with so few, I figured it would be better to note everyone in one larger post. So on Saturday with My_Moms_Boooobs looking fine lounging in just her panties, nice body, great tits, and overall the aura of being ready for fun. Sunday, just one and not a qualifier, so no report for that day. and this morning, just one again with Bigpinks and those amazing tits of hers. pretty tits and nipples. nice presentation too. so to both of them top new rating tits for their respective days! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
and I can't forget Missguided and her latest post in her thread. such the treat of her tits and cleavage. got me so excited and ready to start the day wishing I could dive into her cleavage and make her tingle all over. always a delight to view her food-smiley-004.gif wub.gif
LovemInNJ
first of all, two delectable pics by Natash today. one on the rating page with her gorgeous tits out for viewing at a great angle. great nightie as well. and then in her thread love-smiley-085.gif with more of a body view (and so sexy at that). bedtime would be a dream to sleep next to her every night wub.gif

also returning is fave Sexyjayne and herself lounging in a tits n' jeans pic. to lay my head upon her chest wub.gif glad you're back Sexyjayne love-smiley-077.gif

next, I'm seeing two solid pics for top new rating tits for today. first is from recent newcomer BeckyDeBa love-smiley-085.gif sexy figure, fantastic tits and nipples, pretty kitty, beautiful dress and hair, and her pose instills a level of confidence that makes her stand out that much more. I can't like this picture enough and gotta say Becky that is your best showing yet and I will be surprised if you can top that. probably going to add her to the faves after this one. the other solid pic is by Saren. body, slender and sexy. tits, beautiful and matches her figure. great smile and hair. I dare say near perfect to start and can't wait to see more food-smiley-004.gif two splendid women sharing the title of top new rating tits for today

finally a quick mention of Bigpinks' tits. great size and the color of her nipples/areolas really stand out. kinda expecting to taste vanilla strawberry with each lick of them. another great pic and had to acknowledge hers as well 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
strong showing by the sexy ladies of RMM today 2thumbs.gif

Sexyjayne, arms up, tits out and forward. if only thrust to my chest/face. such a smile on my face as I think about how it would be closing into her cleavage and massaging her tits. and with her figure, just wanna hug her close to me and bury my face in there (hopefully she'd like it) and kiss away. smile.gif

and Daisy laying down with her tits uncovered. keep wandering to her left breast and how round her areola is. and then to want to suck on it a little and try to make her smile more. and then make the other feel as good. such a lovely pair on her smile.gif

and for top new rating tits for today, BeckyDeBa and her iced tit! smilio14.gif her lovely creamy skin and light pink nipple look so tasty. must be so cold with the ice that I'd lick my lips getting ready to warm her up. keep thinking of her tasting as sweet as ice cream. such a beautiful view and been enjoying all the pics posted.

and as the bonus, got to see Missguided dressed at the office. so wish some of the women there were as hot as Missguided and dress that way. nice enough to be within office guidelines but showing off her sexy self and not worrying that the male staff may be viewing her. always, always a delight when Missguided posts love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmm, two spectacular pics by the faves SexyJayne and Natash! smilio14.gif
SexyJayne in b&w showing off her huge tits and areolas, hands on top with fingernails in view. so exciting to see her again and again biggrin.gif and Natash in that see through top. so gorgeous and ready for bed, so may I join you Natash? so much I'd want to do from the simple to the enjoyable wub.gif

and as for top new rating tits for today? totally Daisy27 love-smiley-085.gif three terrific pics of her tits and areolas, each one fantastic on its own, combined, one stellar set! love the close up of her areolas and the other two , could just stare at her tits (until she offers something to do with them smilio05.gif ) great pics, Daisy! food-smiley-004.gif

best wishes to Gamergirl as well, hope the matter gets cleared up soon food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
goodness, how Sexyjayne delights and starts the morning right love-smiley-085.gif this one she titles Handfuls of Fun. as I can only look at the screen and not be able to check it out for myself, I will believe her because she and they look marvelous and have gotten the vibe that she is a sweetheart with a great personality. so by default those are handfuls of fun and keep me thinking about them. well presented SexyJayne! food-smiley-004.gif

Daisy27 as well. gorgeous tits and as shown in her bed, would love to be able to wake up next to her first thing in the morning (as I would any/all that are on the faves list smilio05.gif )

split between My_Moms_Booobs as they glow in the sun and the Guest with the laying down pic view. My_Moms_Booobs have been quite a treat with the various angles and scenarios to view in. Guest has quite a lovely pair and the one areola showing quite pretty. both strong showings before the weekend 2thumbs.gif

glad things with Gamergirl are clearing up and that we look out for our members food-smiley-004.gif and Missguided where are you I'm going through some withdrawal without your sexy presence. give you a big hug if you do wink.gif
Gamergirl88
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 27 2018, 06:21 AM)
goodness, how Sexyjayne delights and starts the morning right love-smiley-085.gif this one she titles Handfuls of Fun.  as I can only look at the screen and not be able to check it out for myself, I will believe her because she and they look marvelous and have gotten the vibe that she is a sweetheart with a great personality.  so by default those are handfuls of fun and keep me thinking about them.  well presented SexyJayne!  food-smiley-004.gif

Daisy27 as well.  gorgeous tits and as shown in her bed, would love to be able to wake up next to her first thing in the morning (as I would any/all that are on the faves list smilio05.gif )

split between My_Moms_Booobs as they glow in the sun and the Guest with the laying down pic view.  My_Moms_Booobs have been quite a treat with the various angles and scenarios to view in.  Guest has quite a lovely pair and the one areola showing quite pretty.  both strong showings before the weekend  2thumbs.gif

glad things with Gamergirl are clearing up and that we look out for our members  food-smiley-004.gif and Missguided where are you I'm going through some withdrawal without your sexy presence.  give you a big hug if you do wink.gif

Thanks hun, for looking after me too smile.gif
wub.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Gamergirl88 @ Apr 27 2018, 07:00 AM)
Thanks hun, for looking after me too smile.gif
wub.gif

wub.gif you're very welcome Gamergirl! love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
oh SexyJayne, how you excite me with your pics! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif just you, your great tits and a pair of panties on. how I would love to start a Saturday morning biggrin.gif

a bit split as to who I'd have as top new rating tits for today. have Z712u8 with a pretty torso pic, great tits, and liking the hair by her neck 2thumbs.gif also liking My_Moms_Booobs's full body with stockings pic too with all the curves shown off 2thumbs.gif and Daisy27's close up of her tempting nipple has me licking my lip wishing I could. and that's the thing, three very different pics, but all splendid in their own ways. awesome pics ladies food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
tits n' jeans. tits in a car. tits and a hot pair of panties. huge tits to nuzzle against and cleavage to fall into. some of the description off the top of my head for Sexyjayne's spectacular picture that's up for rating this morning smilio14.gif looking and wish my hands could slide all over her front as naughty thoughts of what she'd let me do run wild. beautiful, sexy, hug and squeezable, Sexyjayne rocks it this morning! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another daily dose of SexyJayne's terrific tits love-smiley-085.gif leaning forward, all naked except for those black panties. fine, deep cleavage and rosy areolas. so wanna hug and squeeze that body of hers. this fave delights every time she posts 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 30 2018, 06:08 AM)
another daily dose of SexyJayne's terrific tits  love-smiley-085.gif leaning forward, all naked except for those black panties.  fine, deep cleavage and rosy areolas.  so wanna hug and squeeze that body of hers.  this fave delights every time she posts  2thumbs.gif

she would like her nipples sucked on and sucked on they would be love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif both would get the attention they deserve and would hope there were moans of happiness and joy as I do. the lone pic on the rating page to start the month, Sexyjayne gets my undivided attention as her sexy self wakes me up and starts the day perfectly.

and Missguided and her cleavage revealing shirt smilio14.gif oh the things she makes me imagine with her smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
that SexyJayne. every time she's holding her tits up in her pics I keep wishing I had the privilege of assisting her. of course she'd be feeling quite a number of squeezes too. and my fingers may end up brushing against her nipples. and then if she were to sit on my lap after all this smilio05.gif 22.gif such a spectacular, sexy woman she is and should be said often! 2thumbs.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, not very impressed by what is on the list today if I'm to be honest. so I shall defer it until tomorrow
LovemInNJ
what a delightful list of lovely ladies this Thursday! smilio14.gif

starting with my faves, SexyJayne surprised someone with her super sexy self at the door. oh how I would've loved to have been that lucky person wub.gif and Milkyjuggz0069 letting her tits peek out of her bra which is part of a very sexy ensemble of matching black panties and bra and a red shirt overlay. for her it's play time, and how I'd love a moment to play with her smilio05.gif and finally Natash, her coated tits and those lovely kissable lips. would consider it quite the delight to recreate that scene with her. and those nipples to suck on. got me so 22.gif for her. three spectacular sexy women that I'm glad to have had the pleasure of pm'ing at one point or another to let them know how gorgeous they are food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits of the day, let me say who I'm looking at before I make that decision because there more hotties here.

Bigpinks: great tits and cleavage, beautiful big button nipples
Elisa95: great tits, areolas, nipples, lips, and hair; a very strong contender
Mexi: spectacular tits 'caged' behind a see-thru mesh shirt and a great view in b&w
Deidra: great first pic of her beautiful tit out. this has me wanting to see the pair out soon and anything more she'd be willing to share.

so looking through, I think that where she placed her fingers and the rest of her sexy self has kept my eyes on Elisa95 the most and is my top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif but everyone here is quite beautiful and made this morning that exciting. well done all of you food-smiley-004.gif

last but not least, Natash and her purring pic. to hear her purr after sliding into that shaved kitty would be a sample of heaven audibly, physical, and visually (as I'd also get a great eyeful of her tits and smile) wub.gif
LovemInNJ
a plethora of mind blowing tit pic for rating today. starting with SexyJayne and her fun bags. and how much fun I imagine them to be as I'm sure she knows how to use them and want them played with. would have a huge smile on my face if she thrust them in front of me wub.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, there are just so many fine sets for viewing that there is no way I can determine one out of all of them as the best set. so instead I will highlight the ones that caught my eye and why

Elisa95: tongue along with tits pushed together for a hot pic
Guest: nice thrusting out of her tits, wet shirt clinging
UK Wife: pretty color, nice nipples, almost dessert like of vanilla and topped with creamy strawberry to taste
Guest: fine pair out from a gray T-shirt
Kitty_Kat: glistening, the areolas
Tina2017: such a cute outfit and pose for a selfie
BeckyDeBa: beautiful tits, wish the 2nd pair on her were mine
Z712u8: great tits, fine body, cute expression with lips/mouth
Guest: small tits look great, nice body from what is showing

food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
will have to see about doing a weekend review later today. for now, gotta do the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

fave SexyJayne, drunk, naked, hot, and tempting. so wish she could pull me into her bosom and lock me in place with her legs. offer her amazing tits and moan with delight as I make her parts tingle. nuzzled to her body, it doesn't seem like the pleasure would ever end.

and for the new rating tits for today, Z711u8 with her similar pose drew my eyes to her. only difference is her hand position, but would love if she guided my hand there instead. and Kitty_kat and her tits leaping out of her top. so wanna kiss those nipples and lead into her cleavage. quite beautiful as well.

three excellent women rockin' it so well this morning food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
these two faves are posting powerful pics and looking oh so desirable today love-smiley-085.gif SexyJayne with her tits about to fall out of her shirt from gravity. to have her have them out and then crawl up my body with them pressing down on me as she slides up, delightful! and Gamergirl in that neon green bikini love-smiley-085.gif 03.gif a total hot stunner smilio14.gif these ladies are sooooooooooooooooo amazingly hot!

and for top new rating tits for today, caught between two Kittys. first Kitty_kat showing off her big tits, big areolas, and deep cleavage. the other Kitty_kush also a fine size but the different skin tone and more noticeable areolas also have my focus bouncing back and forth between them. food-smiley-004.gif

and finally, Cajun_21's kitty pic. pretty to the point of hypnotic and very tempting smilio09.gif 03.gif
LovemInNJ
two quick mentions.

SexyJayne at the beach love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif beautiful, out in the sun, and practically glowing with beauty. nice to sunbathe and glance over her if with her or walk by and turn head if meeting for the first time 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Guest near the bottom of the rating page list. those big, circular, dark areolas pop out and into view and have me entranced. would be kissing them so much if offered to play with them. very eye-catching 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 9 2018, 06:02 AM)
two quick mentions.

SexyJayne at the beach love-smiley-085.gif  22.gif beautiful, out in the sun, and practically glowing with beauty.  nice to sunbathe and glance over her if with her or walk by and turn head if meeting for the first time  2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today: Guest near the bottom of the rating page list.  those big, circular, dark areolas pop out and into view and have me entranced.  would be kissing them so much if offered to play with them.  very eye-catching 2thumbs.gif

both are on the rating list today and just as spectacular smilio14.gif

also adding for top new rating tits for today KMA426 and FunCouple42 (both have top pulled up to show off her great tits and shapely body). would enjoy them both 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
SexyJayne and her sexy body and gorgeous tits, invokes so many fantasies of how enjoyable touching, caressing, kissing, et al her would be. would be stirred to excitement with her on the beach and hope we could do something about it later in private. lovely view this morning as always 2thumbs.gif

top new rating tits for today KMA426! beautiful body, great cleavage to nuzzle inside, and a great figure with those panties and shirt. thrilled by the eyeful I see here food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
faves Sexyjayne and Milkyjuggz0069. astounding Australian on the one side, caress-able Californian on the other. sandwiched between these two beauties and no better place to be. spectacular pictures every time they post and long lasting smiles when I view them! great to see them start my Saturday! food-smiley-004.gif

As for top new rating tits for today, gotta go with SuckableMelons and those hard nipples of hers. looking, thinking of gently squeezing her tits as I bring them to my mouth and kiss and suck on them. each one getting its share of attention. nice body too. great first pic 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
don't have a top new rating tits for today, but while I type, I want to wish all the moms here a happy Mother's Day and hope you are all treated very well in whatever you do food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
another morning, another eye-popping start with a view of Sexyjayne smilio14.gif shapely body, gorgeous tits, long dark hair, smiling lips. always enticing to want to walk up, hug, kiss, caress, and more. my Monday morning delight and such a wonderful view to start the week with. food-smiley-004.gif
Milkyjuggz0069
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 14 2018, 05:58 AM)
another morning, another eye-popping start with a view of Sexyjayne smilio14.gif  shapely body, gorgeous tits, long dark hair, smiling lips.  always enticing to want to walk up, hug, kiss, caress, and more.  my Monday morning delight and such a wonderful view to start the week with.  food-smiley-004.gif

good afternoon.. just dropping off one of the new ones[attachmentid=209677]
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Milkyjuggz0069 @ May 14 2018, 06:45 PM)
good afternoon.. just dropping off one of the new ones[attachmentid=209677]

wish I were so lucky to play with your tits like that. certainly got my attention in a couple ways wink.gif thanks Milkyjuggz! love-smiley-077.gif
LovemInNJ
faves Sexyjayne and Milkyjuggz0069 back on the rating page today smilio14.gif

Sexyjayne wet in the shower as the waters run down her body and let her glisten in the light. showing off her sexy curves, tits hanging, areolas bright and in view. love this view, Sexyjayne! and Milkyjuggs's shirt pulled into her cleavage revealing those dark caramel nipples and areolas. shorts/panties hitched up a bit. also tempting with that body of hers.

both so beautiful food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, two have caught my eye. first, the rocker chick Guest. those big, dark, round areolas and nipples pop out immediately. then the cleavage and the overall tits in view look very tempting to want to play with. in short, grabbed my attention and would hope she'd post more like this one. the other, Valsawyer. her light skin, darker areolas, pink nipples... her entire chest region so pretty and eye-catching. add in the hair down to her neckline and she's practically irresistible. overall a beautiful woman who I'd also hope would post more.

great morning, ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
mmmmmmmmm, Sexyjayne and pressed glass! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif showing off her sexy curves again. to reach out and hold her next to me, those gorgeous pressed to my chest. with a giggle she could push me back onto a bed and lay on top, adding to the pressed effect. and I'd enjoy every moment of it. and especially right after a shower so she would be glistening as well. hope she knows how amazing and beautiful she is 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
looks like everyone's cooled off and took a break from the rating list these couple days. which is fine, everyone deserves a break once in a while, but also means no top new rating tits or faves to eye there. then again, faves like SexyJayne, Missguided, Kristi, Lynette and others have their threads to glance at and tide us over until the new pics are posted for rating. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
the gorgeous gals are back! Gamergirl and SexyJayne! smilio14.gif

Gamergirl with one tit out, held, while the other is cradled in her bra. shirt up to show off her cleavage too. soooooo awesome! and SexyJayne with her tits/areolas/cleavage, so tempting to kiss and caress, suck and sample (if only I really could smilio05.gif ) takes my breath away every time I view her wub.gif

Bigpinks' pink nipples and areolas still draw the eyes on her, but gotta give it to Ronnie26 as top new rating tits for today. sweet little nipples, fine caress-able tits, and something about her open mouth, well, awesome! very pretty indeed! 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
I'm looking at the rating list and liking what I see. got SexyJayne enjoying some playtime before bed time. just imagining if I should be in front of her nuzzled up to her tits and pulling her close or behind her holding her and pulling her in to spoon. either way I would be so happy to enjoy her tits in my hands wub.gif

once again, top new rating tits for today goes to Ronnie26. very pretty handfuls, beautiful nipples, lovely skin, and nice shirt pulled up. imagining the either sweet or naughty smile and the image is complete. so enjoy it 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
top new rating tits for today again goes to Ronnie26 love-smiley-085.gif got some great tits and a great smile prominent today. such a sweetie!

and as I understand, got some more great pics from Sexyjayne on the way. excited to see what and where the pics were taken as she always delights smilio14.gif wub.gif

and Missguided, where are you?? would love to see some more of you now and soon 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
giving it up once more to Ronnie26 and those beautiful perky tits of hers as top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif a pair of fine handfuls that pop out with the tanlines
LovemInNJ
Sexyjayne, Sexyjayne, and the triple! smilio14.gif the backlog of posts for Sexyjayne leads to today's trio of sexy pics of her on the rating page. can almost arrange them for a quick story. start with stripping off before bed, leading into side view as she shows her curves and continue the excitement, leading into playtime. and each time the urge to kiss, hold, and fondle her body grows until playtime when (hopefully) I get to join in the fun. all that warm sexiness against my body and that smile she has on her face. that's what makes her so sexy food-smiley-004.gif

and then for top new rating tits for today; Valsawyer love-smiley-085.gif pretty, soaped up tits, areolas showing, great handfuls of enjoyment. great front view and thinking of how slippery her chest is 2thumbs.gif also liking guest Leigh and the view there. hope she'd join and show off more
LovemInNJ
Sexyjayne and her bathrobe. one way to look at her is how it accents her sexy self. another is to see that when worn how it frames her cleavage. and then the slow reveal as she pulls the belt untied and it opens to show off that gorgeous body of hers. slide my arms in, wrap around her, and pull her close. a great fantasy in the making with this awesome fave smilio14.gif

top new rating tits for today..... too many daily title holders on today to decide the best of the best. starting from the top of today's list there's Ronnie26 with her amazing tits and areolas that I've mentioned quite a bit in the past week and right under hers is Bigpinks with those bright candy pink nipple so tempting to suck on. then the Guest with the wife's nice tits which I'm eying quite a bit, and then McGirl and her fantastic handfuls. Guest Leigh is back with a closer view which is awesome and finally Bacci1 and her radiant morning pic. with all these beautiful ladies on one list, really can't decide which one has the best amongst them. just one of those days to sit back, take in and enjoy the views, and smile with delight at how beautiful our female members truly are food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
pretty much a part two to yesterday's set of beautiful pics by our members. Sexyjayne busting out of that robe and what a view she offers. to feel her warmth and admire how she looks in the robe. always have the urge to hold and touch her every time I see her in her pics. brightens the day smile.gif

and the others 'vying' for top new rating tits have awesome pics up too. Ronnie26 in almost a full body pic, and a lovely one at that. fit, tone, lovely, great proportioned tits for her frame. so delightful! McGirl with her curves, another that gives me the urge. and finally Batwash06 with what really is a very nice view of her inner side boob. great way to start this weekend food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
B.O.O.B.S.! smilio14.gif

Beautiful Overload Of Breasts Saturday!

honestly, wasn't expected such a bountiful collection of pics on the rating page from faves, established members, and new members when I logged on this morning. I do have a particular pic for top new rating tits for today, but certainly doesn't mean its the only pic to turn me on after scoring so many so highly. but first, some words for all those that I have to mention.

OneHornyChick: a fave with a bangin' body and sweet smile. originally when the pic went up I gave it a 10 and just thought wow she's got one gorgeous body and great tits. seeing it on the list brought those feelings back and had to give it another 10

Ronnie26: next on the list and with the same thoughts I have for OneHornyChick along with the fact I've been noting her as top new tits for a few days recently already. perfect body, outstanding tits, love the pose and with the hand pulling down on her panties. again top new rating tits for today and one of the best pics she's had to date 2thumbs.gif

SexyJayne: she shows off her sexy self so often and I still get so turned on by her. I'm imagining that as much as I'd want her to finish up with her housework I'd have to keep holding her, swaying my hips with hers, grabbing her, kissing her, that the housework might have to be put on hold, for a little while. then when she's done with housework we could do a quick run through the shower like some of her recent shower pics wink.gif

Guest (BabyJBear): while I've never been a fan of pierced nipples, I've overlooked it to enjoy those dark areolas and wishing they'd have a chocolaty taste while sucking on them. very pretty on the lighter tone of her tits

Valsawyer: another I've enjoyed and named top new rating tits several times. almost tied with Ronnie26 today with her gorgeous tits out over her dark dress. perfect cleavage, eye-catching nipples and areolas, topped with beautiful hair at her neck line. could gaze upon her for hours admiring her beauty and wonder how to get her out of her dress without ruining her dress and enjoy the entire package that is Valsawyer 2thumbs.gif

Karatenami: first off, the name intrigued me as I'm into an anime called One Piece which includes a hottie named Nami. then I see this a beach pic, so great background to use for a first pic. not sure where I started first, but those are some gorgeous legs on her. amazing tits, and the long hair down to them added double points of sexiness. when I finally took a good look at her tits, the pink of her areolas drew me in further. waist and bikini bottom, the final touches to an outstanding pic. really would love to see more of what Karatename has in store because I can really see her as top new rating tits if not becoming one of my faves quickly grinning-smiley-003.gif

and then Gamergirl goes and posts one of her recent thread collection pics into the mix, showing off her shapely bottom, kitty, and the lower/back portion of her panties. and then she goes and titles it "I'm ready for you". one look and I'm ready for her too 22.gif but wow am I going to be nervous about making her feel satisfied. shows that she too is a gorgeous from head to toe and know how to display it well food-smiley-004.gif

curious if anyone else is as impressed with today's rating list with all these beautiful babes listed. not often we get a list this long and so many well taken pics at the same time. may've just made this weekend that much more spectacular. to all the ladies, thank you! food-smiley-004.gif smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
B.O.O.B.S. part 2, Sunday edition! smilio14.gif

starting with Valsawyer with the thought Touch Me. and touch, fondle, caress, and hold I would with those incredible tits of hers love-smiley-085.gif

then Sexyjayne on the bathroom floor. had already mentioned to her how incredibly hot she looks and how I'd love to sitting in front of her taking in that view and wanting to pull her even closer food-smiley-004.gif

another hot pose of Karatenami. great tits, great curves, cute shorts, and overall a beautiful body grinning-smiley-003.gif

another peek at the HornyChick and her areolas! wish that was me in her hand though smilio05.gif

and finally Gamergirl with the other from behind shot of her beautiful bottom. gotta believe the feeling of being enveloped by her and touching her is heavenly and spectacular wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.