Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Damor
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 13 2007, 10:23 PM)
3 days off in Tahoe.

Three days off in Tahoe with me getting you off!

Beauty is an understatement when it comes to describing you....
evade20
3 days off in Tahoe.

The very definition of callipygian! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
COMEDYMAN
3 days off in Tahoe.

Even tho there is kitty in this pic... it is tastefully done and its a great shot... I gotta leave it up!!!!! 22.gif
foghorn
3 days off in Tahoe.

2thumbs.gif 22.gif

cm the kitty is blured
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 14 2007, 07:13 PM)
Even tho there is kitty in this pic... it is tastefully done and its a great shot... I gotta leave it up!!!!! 22.gif

I'd like to taste it! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
LikesThemAll
3 days off in Tahoe.

the only thing better would be to have a mini marble statue of this image 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Aug 15 2007, 06:14 AM)
the only thing better would be to have a mini marble statue of this image   2thumbs.gif

ph34r.gif confused-smiley-013.gif WTF A hunk of rock is never as fine as the real thing. tongue.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(evade20 @ Aug 15 2007, 06:19 PM)
ph34r.gif  unsure.gif WTF   A hunk of rock is never as fine as the real thing.  tongue.gif

Well, since i can't get the real thing, i.e., Lynette.... unsure.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Aug 24 2007, 06:26 PM)
Well, since i can't get the real thing, i.e., Lynette....  unsure.gif

Am I like the only one who gets naked in the outdoors around here...or what? Anybody's wife or girlfriend do the same?
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 4 2007, 10:01 PM)

Am I like the only one who gets naked in the outdoors around here...or what? Anybody's wife or girlfriend do the same?

Jojo and Janeyanne seem find the time for some excellent outdour photography. love-smiley-085.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Isaac_Putin

Mine does.
foghorn

mine doesn't sad.gif
stevieboy

Wish to hell she would, but sadly not! You are more than welcome to post more of your outdoor shots to fill the void though!
Lynette
I guess bthis one should have gone to "artsy pics", but what the heck!
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2007, 08:18 PM)

put them wherever you want lyn
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2007, 06:18 PM)

Looks great wherever you post it . 2thumbs.gif
Boobluver2

I don't care where it gets posted, I just love seeing pics of your gorgeous self, and that beautiful body of yours too that is!!

NICE!!

You look fun to wake up to sleeping like that!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
OK. I'll admit it...I'm curious. A friend I was with last night told me what she wears to bed. I was shocked! Perhaps, because I NEVER wear anything to sleep in (unless it's really cold) I just naturally assume that everyone does. Who her sleeps naked? And, if you don't... What do you wear? Or, what does your lady wear?
LikesThemAll

beautiful eyes smile.gif
Damor
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 20 2007, 07:41 PM)
OK. I'll admit it...I'm curious. A friend I was with last night told me what she wears to bed. I was shocked! Perhaps, because I NEVER wear anything to sleep in (unless it's really cold) I just naturally assume that everyone does. Who her sleeps naked? And, if you don't... What do you wear? Or, what does your lady wear?

When it's cold clothes act a barrier for heat transfer when you are sleeping with someone else. So with that being said the next time you are cold please call!

To answer your question... nothing!!
COMEDYMAN
Im a nude sleeper biggrin.gif And HAppy Birthday !!! biggrin.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 20 2007, 07:41 PM)

Lynette,

I want to "wear" you out in bed.... tongue.gif smilio09.gif 22.gif

Oh, I normally wear nothing or just a t-shirt...

And Happy birthday...you young thing. you! tongue.gif

user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
Happy birthday sexy
Lynette
Thanks guys. I'm going with a girlfriend to an island for my birthdat present to myself. I've never gone a vacation with a girlfriend before. I'll tell you guys about it when I get back. And NO, I don't plan on staying out of trouble.
*KISS*
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 30 2007, 02:20 PM)
Thanks guys. I'm going with a girlfriend to an island for my birthdat present to myself. I've never gone a vacation with a girlfriend before. I'll tell you guys about it when I get back. And NO, I don't plan on staying out of trouble.
*KISS*

We need a detailed lick by lick summary of your vacation when you get back.... smilio09.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Lynette
NO NO! I DON'T do that. I'm shamefully straight. I just remembered that I was going to comply with some requests. Seems more that a few of you guys are digging my butt. Funny, I thought this was a tittie sight. LOL! Anyway, you guys (you know who you are) that have been PM'ing me with requests for more "ass pics", here's a couple from a vacation I went on with my friend Danny last year to Mexico. Hope they meet with your approval.
LegMan
Damn, you've got a wonderful ass Lynette! 22.gif

Whatever you're doing, keep it up!
COMEDYMAN
Who took yer pics for you?
Lynette
Most of these from this trip were taken by a friend who lives down there in Playa.
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 30 2007, 04:08 PM)
NO NO! I DON'T do that. I'm shamefully straight. I just remembered that I was going to comply with some requests. Seems more that a few of you guys are digging my butt. Funny, I thought this was a tittie sight. LOL! Anyway, you guys (you know who you are) that have been PM'ing me with requests for more "ass pics", here's a couple from a vacation I went on with my friend Danny last year to Mexico. Hope they meet with your approval.

amazingly hot ass wub.gif between that and your tits, you must be surrounded by smiles wherever you go.
bondiguy
After seeing pics you posted in the Cleavage thread one has to wonder if that is really you?
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 30 2007, 02:08 PM)

Interesting to say the least , nice ass ... 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 2 2007, 08:14 PM)
Interesting to say the least  ,  nice ass  ...  2thumbs.gif

thanks ddd, I have been working on it, since the 'roids' kicked in thing are looking up! Lynette has been working me HARD tongue.gif

Lynette is one sweet looking babe..... keep the pics a cum'n
foghorn
lyn...you know what i like sweetie.

btw...please tell HER (you know which one;)) that i miss her. have fun sweetie.
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Oct 2 2007, 06:31 PM)
thanks ddd, I have been working on it, since the 'roids' kicked in thing are looking up! Lynette has been working me HARD  tongue.gif

Lynette is one sweet looking babe..... keep the pics a cum'n

well keep it up Buck , whatever your doing must be working .. 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 2 2007, 01:46 AM)
After seeing pics you posted in the Cleavage thread one has to wonder if that is really you?

coz.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Oct 1 2007, 06:23 PM)
amazingly hot ass   wub.gif  between that and your tits, you must be surrounded by smiles wherever you go.

Well, you can wonder all you want Bondiguy. But, the people that drift in and out of this site who know me, or have seen me on other sites know. I've tried to explain that I've got pictures that are up to seven or eight years old to go with recent ones. I've been making pictures all along. Do people change over the ears?... Yes. I'm no exception. I still don't get why that concept is so hard for some to grasp. Do I wish I still looked exactly like I did in some of my pictures from when I was 19? You bet! But, I think I still look good. I do my time in the gym, and still do a few modeling jobs a year. So, how bad could it be? I'm sorry if some people have a problem with me, but believe me... I'm not losing any sleep over what goes on here.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 20 2007, 08:40 AM)
I'm not losing any sleep over what goes on here.[/color][/b]

ditto honey.... try going back a week when I cared. In my opinion you post fradulent pics, nothing will change my mind.

If others want to go ahead and adore you, good for them but I won't be fooled.

If you aren't losing any sleep over it all, just ignore me
COMEDYMAN
that is an amazing ass in that pic on the beach !!!!!

He must work out!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Just kidding.. I like your ass Lynnette biggrin.gif ALOT!!!!! 22.gif
closeup
"Do people change over the ears?... "

Um, change over the ears? You mean like their head getting flatter? If you're still claiming that the picture of the woman in the kichen is you at nineteen, you better check the air pressure in your head, it's getting a little low.
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 20 2007, 08:46 AM)
that is an amazing ass in that pic on the beach !!!!!
He must work out!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Just kidding.. I like your ass Lynnette biggrin.gif  ALOT!!!!! 22.gif

Bwahaha laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 08:46 AM)
Um, change over the ears? You mean like their head getting flatter? If you're still claiming that the picture of the woman in the kichen is you at nineteen, you better check the air pressure in your head, it's getting a little low.

In a way it's kinda funny now
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 19 2007, 03:46 PM)

ZING!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 08:54 AM)
ZING!

I was watching futurama yesterday and I saw the episode where Fry first uses the BAM thing... laughed my fucking arse off
penman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 05:57 PM)
I was watching futurama yesterday and I saw the episode where Fry first uses the BAM thing... laughed my fucking arse off

What the fuck.
bondiguy
QUOTE(penman @ Oct 20 2007, 09:27 AM)
What the fuck.

No one expects you to understand
penman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 06:33 PM)
No one expects you to understand

There s fuck all to understand.
closeup
QUOTE(penman @ Oct 19 2007, 06:27 PM)
What the fuck.

Here's a hint:
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 03:57 PM)

it's in response to something fry says to leila me thinks laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 09:37 AM)
it's in response to something fry says to leila me thinks  laughing-smiley-017.gif

you thinks correct haha... they so need to make more eps of that show
penman
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 19 2007, 06:36 PM)
Here's a hint:

We dont get that here. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.