Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Lynette
Yesterday at the beach by the Le Mai Tai.
Someguy86
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 24 2011, 03:42 PM)

lovely!
ddd35
Very sexy doll . tongue.gif
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 24 2011, 03:42 PM)

UMMMM Need some Oil rubbed in? wow....Very Nice 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
Spent the last four hours on the beach talking with a group of Canadian tourist guys (scuba divers). Two of them kept "accidently" rubbing up against my boobs with the sides of their arms while we milled around laughing and stuff. I think one was just getting off watching my nipples get really stiff because of it. Back at the house in my room right now...MAN! I'M REEEEEALLY HORNEY!!!!
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 25 2011, 09:00 PM)
Spent the last four hours on the beach talking with a group of Canadian tourist guys (scuba divers). Two of them kept "accidently" rubbing up against my boobs with the sides of their arms while we milled around laughing and stuff. I think one was just getting off watching my nipples get really stiff because of it. Back at the house in my room right now...MAN! I'M REEEEEALLY HORNEY!!!!

UMMMM So wish I was There.....Love to see your Hard Nipples 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 25 2011, 07:00 PM)

So did you take care of the horniness ? tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 26 2011, 09:01 AM)
So did you take care of the horniness ? tongue.gif

Well DDD, you know me...What do you think? Problem is, sometimes doing yourself just doesn't get the job done as well as it might. Heading over to the clearing for tribal dance practice. Looks like I got talked into doing a feature dance at the show at the Hotel Bora Bora on Friday and Saturday night. Sure hope I haven't lost my moves.
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 26 2011, 02:33 PM)
Well DDD, you know me...What do you think? Problem is, sometimes doing yourself just doesn't get the job done as well as it might. Heading over to the clearing for tribal dance practice. Looks like I got talked into doing a feature dance at the show at the Hotel Bora Bora on Friday and Saturday night. Sure hope I haven't lost my moves.

tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 26 2011, 12:33 PM)

Im guessing your Moves are just fine .
5thattempt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 30 2011, 08:19 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

In response to the "is this site dominated by regulars". I am a new nice guy here and I am more than happy to be at least the one new guy to say "Don't stop posting that smoking bod Lynette".
But you know, I think I prefer reading your posts to looking at them more often than not...god that sounds gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).
evade20
QUOTE(5thattempt @ Apr 30 2011, 07:34 AM)
In response to the "is this site dominated by regulars". I am a new nice guy here and I am more than happy to be at least the one new guy to say "Don't stop posting that smoking bod Lynette".
But you know, I think I prefer reading your posts to looking at them more often than not...god that sounds gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).

She does tell a good story! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
Well, so much for me worrying about losing my moves. Last nights show went great! The music started and it all came screaming back. The crowd was great and very appreciative. The only thing is (and always has been since I was a kid) thatat over 5'10" I kind of stick out like a sore thumb. Doing it again tonight, but get a much longer featured dance just before Teiri does his fire dance. Having a ball!
allnaturalguy
grinning-smiley-003.gif
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 30 2011, 12:51 PM)
Well, so much for me worrying about losing my moves. Last nights show went great! The music started and it all came screaming back. The crowd was great and very appreciative. The only thing is (and always has been since I was a kid) thatat over 5'10" I kind of stick out like a sore thumb. Doing it again tonight, but get a much longer featured dance just before Teiri does his fire dance. Having a ball!

The fact that you are smoking hot sexy probably helps you stand out as well Lynette. I wish I was there to see you in action, I'll bet you're great grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 30 2011, 10:51 AM)

With your bod you would stick out anyway . tongue.gif
Lynette
MAN! I'm bushed! Just chillin' on the beach today and doing a little diving. I can't believe how all the dancing and practice got to me. Just when I thought I was in pretty good shape, I'm feeling like I should have worked out A LOT more before being talked into dancing for tourists again. Itwas cool though, they introduced me as the acting rolay princess of Bora Bora. Kali, one of my bestest friends here was kind enough to snap this one of me. I think she, I and a couple of guys that work at the dive shop are going over to the Hotel Bora Bora for dinner tonight (I'm STARVING already!), Needless-to-say, the seafood on the isalnd is WoNDERFUL! Wish you all were here.
*KISSES*
Lyn
DDmelons
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 2 2011, 06:47 PM)
MAN! I'm bushed! Just chillin' on the beach today and doing a little diving. I can't believe how all the dancing and practice got to me. Justwhen I thought I was in pretty good shape, I'm feeling like I should have worked out A LOT more. Kali, one of my bestest friends here was kind enough to snap this one of me. I think she and a couple of guys thatwork at the dive shop are going over to the Hotel Bora Bora for dinner tonight (I'm STARVING already!) Wish you all were here.
*KISSES*
Lyn

When I grow up I want to be you!!!!
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 2 2011, 06:47 PM)
MAN! I'm bushed! Just chillin' on the beach today and doing a little diving. I can't believe how all the dancing and practice got to me. Just when I thought I was in pretty good shape, I'm feeling like I should have worked out A LOT more before being talked into dancing for tourists again. Itwas cool though, they introduced me as the acting rolay princess of Bora Bora. Kali, one of my bestest friends here was kind enough to snap this one of me. I think she, I and a couple of guys that work at the dive shop are going over to the Hotel Bora Bora for dinner tonight (I'm STARVING already!), Needless-to-say, the seafood on the isalnd is WoNDERFUL! Wish you all were here.
*KISSES*
Lyn

Nice photo. love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 2 2011, 04:47 PM)
*KISSES*
Lyn

Id Like to Dive !!! smilio09.gif
Lynette
Great day!
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 6 2011, 10:24 PM)
Great day!

OHHHHH Yes.....I DO LOVE A THONG!!!! Sexy Ass....Im In !! 2thumbs.gif
allnaturalguy
Great day!

I would have enjoyed grabbing a board and going out with you to surf Lynette
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 6 2011, 08:24 PM)
Great day!

Great Ass 2thumbs.gif
5thattempt
Great day!

And you can surf...

I think i am in love wub.gif
evade20
QUOTE(5thattempt @ May 7 2011, 12:37 AM)
And you can surf...

I think i am in love  wub.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(5thattempt @ May 6 2011, 10:37 PM)
And you can surf...

I think i am in love  love-smiley-052.gif

She can do anything 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(5thattempt @ May 7 2011, 12:37 AM)
And you can surf...

I think i am in love  wub.gif

LOL! I grew up on Moorea and Bora Bora. My dad sat me on the nose of his board when I was three years old and took me out with him, I've been on one ever since. It's one of my three favorite things to do in the whole world!
5thattempt
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 7 2011, 01:43 PM)
LOL! I grew up on Moorea and Bora Bora. My dad sat me on the nose of his board when I was three years old and took me out with him, I've been on one ever since. It's one of my three favorite things to do in the whole world!

You just know that someone is going to ask the next logical question. Restraint is not a strong suit here.
But I have seen your bike, so I am pretty sure I know the three things wink.gif
allnaturalguy

Excellent! Do you surf when in California as well, and where else have you surfed besides Moorea and Bora Bora?
5thattempt

Actually, now that I think of it. Who is taking all these pics of your GREAT ass?
Admittedly I am sure a lot of tourists are snapping away, but mugging them seems at odds with your personality.
Lynette
QUOTE(5thattempt @ May 9 2011, 05:30 AM)
Actually, now that I think of it. Who is taking all these pics of your GREAT ass?
Admittedly I am sure a lot of tourists are snapping away, but mugging them seems at odds with your personality.

I try to have a pocket camera with me wherever I go. Friends I'm hanging with will take the pictures when I ask them to. And actually, I DO comply to a lot of tourist requests to stand in a picture with them. It probably spices up their vacation photos when they get back home. *smile*
Lynette
QUOTE(allnaturalguy @ May 8 2011, 02:44 AM)
Excellent! Do you surf when in California as well, and where else have you surfed besides Moorea and Bora Bora?

Yes. While I lived in southern California I surfed Dana Point, Huntington, areas all around Orange county. In northern Cailfornia, mostly Mavericks, and some areas around Santa Cruze). As far as islands go, Maui, all around the big island, Australia, and probably a doven others in thesouth seas. But, I've always wanted to go to the African coast (just haven't made it there yet).
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 9 2011, 08:17 AM)
Yes. While I lived in southern California I surfed Dana Point, Huntington, areas all around Orange county. In northern Cailfornia, mostly Mavericks, and some areas around Santa Cruze). As far as islands go, Maui, all around the big island, Australia, and probably a doven others in thesouth seas. But, I've always wanted to go to the African coast (just haven't made it there yet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKNM6fAiJjs

If everybody had an ocean
Across the U. S. A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like Californi-a
You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies
Huarachi sandals too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U. S. A.

You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar
Ventura County line
Santa Cruz and Trestle
Australia's Narrabeen
All over Manhattan
And down Doheny Way

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.

We'll all be planning that route
We're gonna take real soon
We're waxing down our surfboards
We can't wait for June
We'll all be gone for the summer
We're on surfari to stay
Tell the teacher we're surfin'
Surfin' U. S. A.

Haggerties and Swamies
Pacific Palisades
San Onofre and Sunset
Redondo Beach L. A.
All over La Jolla
At Wa'imea Bay.

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S. A.

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S. A.

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S. A.

tongue.gif tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 9 2011, 08:12 AM)
I try to have a pocket camera with me wherever I go. Friends I'm hanging with will take the pictures when I ask them to. And actually, I DO comply to a lot of tourist requests to stand in a picture with them. It probably spices up their vacation photos when they get back home. *smile*

2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 9 2011, 02:45 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKNM6fAiJjs

If everybody had an ocean
Across the U. S. A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like Californi-a
You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies
Huarachi sandals too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U. S. A.

You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar
Ventura County line
Santa Cruz and Trestle
Australia's Narrabeen
All over Manhattan
And down Doheny Way

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S.A.

We'll all be planning that route
We're gonna take real soon
We're waxing down our surfboards
We can't wait for June
We'll all be gone for the summer
We're on surfari to stay
Tell the teacher we're surfin'
Surfin' U. S. A.

Haggerties and Swamies
Pacific Palisades
San Onofre and Sunset
Redondo Beach L. A.
All over La Jolla
At Wa'imea Bay.

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S. A.

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S. A.

Everybody's gone surfin'
Surfin' U.S. A.

tongue.gif  tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
One more week, then back to the states. But I'm at about 95% in favor of getting back, contacting agents to sell everything off, and moving back here permanently. For some reason I'm loving my home here more than ever since leaving when I was a kid.
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 21 2011, 12:01 PM)
One more week, then back to the states. But I'm at about 95% in favor of getting back, contacting agents to sell everything off, and moving back here permanently. For some reason I'm loving my home here more than ever since leaving when I was a kid.

I don't blame you a bit, it looks like heaven to me. Have you noticed any changes due to global warming Lynette when you were there this time? How clear was the water?
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 21 2011, 10:01 AM)

Choices , Where would we be without them ? tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(allnaturalguy @ May 21 2011, 08:41 PM)
I don't blame you a bit, it looks like heaven to me. Have you noticed any changes due to global warming Lynette when you were there this time? How clear was the water?

Absolutely NO evidence here of any (so called) global warming. Am here right now and the water in the entire laggon is clear and beautiful. It only gets murky after a heavy rain. But, it usually only stays that way for a mater of a couple of days, then turns clear again.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 23 2011, 01:21 PM)
Absolutely NO evidence here of any (so called) global warming. Am here right now and the water in the entire laggon is clear and beautiful. It only gets murky after a heavy rain. But, it usually only stays that way for a mater of a couple of days, then turns clear again.

wonderful
Lynette
Back in California. Decided not to go in to the office today. Gotta a couple loads of laundry to get done, some grocery shopping, and decompressing to do. Plus, I've decided to liquidate everything as fast as I can and move back home to the island permently. Hopefully, it won't take too long. BTW, a special thanks to Danny for picking me up at the airport in the middle of the night and then taking this picture this morning.
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 31 2011, 01:33 PM)
Back in California. Decided not to go in to the office today. Gotta a couple loads of laundry to get done, some grocery shopping, and decompressing to do. Plus, I've decided to liquidate everything as fast as I can and move back home to the island permently. Hopefully, it won't take too long. BTW,  a special thanks to Danny for picking me up at the airport in the middle of the night and then taking this picture this morning.

A perfect pic for the "Female Butts" thread in Members only.... 22.gif 22.gif smilio12.gif smilio12.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 31 2011, 11:33 AM)
Back in California. Decided not to go in to the office today. Gotta a couple loads of laundry to get done, some grocery shopping, and decompressing to do. Plus, I've decided to liquidate everything as fast as I can and move back home to the island permently. Hopefully, it won't take too long. BTW,  a special thanks to Danny for picking me up at the airport in the middle of the night and then taking this picture this morning.

well I hope you rewarded danny with more then just letting him take that pic ????
closeup
blink.gif That's not Lynette. But she never said it was a picture of her, only that she was going to do some laundry blink.gif .
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 2 2011, 06:04 PM)
blink.gif That's not Lynette. But she never said it was a picture of her, only that she was going to do some laundry blink.gif .

laughing-smiley-017.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 2 2011, 04:04 PM)

OH MY coco.gif
closeup
I'm not sure of Lynette's reasoning. It makes no sense. She says don't take this site seriously so I guess what that means is that she should be considered a joke?
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 4 2011, 12:38 AM)
I'm not sure of Lynette's reasoning. It makes no sense. She says don't take this site seriously so I guess what that means is that she should be considered a joke?

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
[quote=closeup,Jun 4 2011, 12:38 AM]I'm not sure of Lynette's reasoning. It makes no sense. She says don't take this site seriously so I guess what that means is that she should be considered a joke?

[/quote
Closeup, the only joke here appears to be your comment. What I meant (and you should have realized it) is that this site is NOT real life. It's another site on the internet. What people say and do here (as on any site of this type) has absolutely NO bearing on peoples real lives. Whatever is said here shouldn't ever be considered as a life altering bit of critizism or praise. It is what it is (something closer to fantasy than reality). Peoples opinions are just that, "their opinions".... not fact. You're a smart guy, and you contribute a lot to this site. But, when push comes to shove, it's all just BS (myself included). There's basically no amount of negativity that can be directed at me that has any effect on my personal life (outside the internet) what-so-ever. However, I will admit I DO enjoy a good advisarial duel here now and then. Let me ask you something...Do you take ANY of what's said on these threads seriously?
allnaturalguy
[quote=Lynette,Jun 6 2011, 10:28 AM]
[quote=closeup,Jun 4 2011, 12:38 AM]I'm not sure of Lynette's reasoning. It makes no sense. She says don't take this site seriously so I guess what that means is that she should be considered a joke?

[/quote
Closeup, the only joke here appears to be your comment. What I meant (and you should have realized it) is that this site is NOT real life. It's another site on the internet. What people say and do here (as on any site of this type) has absolutely NO bearing on peoples real lives. Whatever is said here shouldn't ever be considered as a life altering bit of critizism or praise. It is what it is (something closer to fantasy than reality). Peoples opinions are just that, "their opinions".... not fact. You're a smart guy, and you contribute a lot to this site. But, when push comes to shove, it's all just BS (myself included). There's basically no amount of negativity that can be directed at me that has any effect on my personal life (outside the internet) what-so-ever. However, I will admit I DO enjoy a good advisarial duel here now and then. Let me ask you something...Do you take ANY of what's said on these threads seriously?

[/quote]I don't know about closeup Lynette, but I agree with you 100%. I'm glad that global warming or whatever it is to be called hasn't touched your island paradise. I hope that it continues to be that way for a long time to come Lynette.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.