Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 04:38 PM)
you thinks correct haha... they so need to make more eps of that show

making a straight to dvd movie
closeup
QUOTE(penman @ Oct 19 2007, 06:38 PM)
We dont get that here. smile.gif

It's from "The Wizard of Oz", there's only been one of them so far.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 09:42 AM)
It's from "The Wizard of Oz", there's only been one of them so far.

Damn where does he live? Rand McNally?
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2007, 04:49 PM)
Damn where does he live? Rand McNally?

BAM! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2007, 09:51 AM)
BAM!  tongue.gif

and the referncing circle is complete
closeup
We should start using Lynette's thread for stuff that just doesn't make sense. For example:
Trickster
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 12:27 AM)
We should start using Lynette's thread for stuff that just doesn't make sense. For example:

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif GREAT IDEA. Get it up in the hundreds of pages with no titties, have NEWBs (me) endlessly searching for said pics....Love it.
foghorn
how about if you don't like something in lyn's thread, then you just don't post anything. her thread is her's. get the fuck over it and move on. keep the arguments for threads that are not her's.
bondiguy
QUOTE(foghorn @ Oct 21 2007, 01:53 PM)
how about if you don't like something in lyn's thread, then you just don't post anything.  her thread is her's.  get the fuck over it and move on.  keep the arguments for threads that are not her's.

Don't get so attached Foggy
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 21 2007, 02:39 AM)
Don't get so attached Foggy

laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
QUOTE(foghorn @ Oct 20 2007, 10:53 PM)
how about if you don't like something in lyn's thread, then you just don't post anything.  her thread is her's.  get the fuck over it and move on.  keep the arguments for threads that are not her's.

What fun would that be? If you think of Lynette's thread as a load of bullshit, then Bondi and I are the guys with the shovels. It's tough work, but somebody's got to do it.And, like 3D will tell you, for every guy with a shovel in his hands, there are ten with a spoon. That's your philosophy lesson for the day.
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 20 2007, 12:27 AM)

There ya go! I think you're finally grasping the idea.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 22 2007, 07:59 AM)
There ya go! I think you're finally grasping the idea.

He was inspired by you blink.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 22 2007, 01:32 AM)
He was inspired by you blink.gif

Bondiguy, I read what you had to say on the "locked out" topic. You're truly amazing. Only a small, sub-man or or even a teenager with severe, abnormal issues regarding women would pose statements and questions the way you've done. Even though I AM putting you down here, I still feel very sorry for you. It appears for all the world that you really do have problems in your life that prompt you to act like some self-appointed Web-cop to over-ride your feelings of inadequacy. It's too bad that your obvious intelectual limitations prohibit your ability appreciate even the simplest of this site's offerings.
I would suggest that you get to some site specializing in debate 101. Or, maybe there's a site that runs old re-runs of Cops you might enjoy in the comfort of your Trailor (yes, I'm sure this will attract everyone to make the same old kinds of comments. But, you have to admit... This shit is a lot more interesting that assinine subjects like who's got the biggest nipples). Sorry if this offends anyone else, but it's meant for only one guy here (so far).
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 28 2007, 10:46 AM)
Bondiguy, I read what you had to say on the "locked out" topic. You're truly amazing. Only a small, sub-man or or even a teenager with severe, abnormal issues regarding women would pose statements and questions the way you've done. Even though I AM putting you down here, I still feel very sorry for you. It appears for all the world that you really do have problems in your life that prompt you to act like some self-appointed Web-cop to over-ride your feelings of inadequacy. It's too bad that your obvious intelectual limitations prohibit your ability appreciate even the simplest of this site's offerings.
     I would suggest that you get to some site specializing in debate 101. Or, maybe there's a site that runs old re-runs of Cops you might enjoy in the comfort of your Trailor (yes, I'm sure this will attract everyone to make the same old kinds of comments. But, you have to admit... This shit is a lot more interesting that assinine subjects like who's got the biggest nipples). Sorry if this offends anyone else, but it's meant for only one guy here (so far).

wow you should be a shrink!

The day I take life advice from someone who posts fake nudes on the net for some sort of gratification is the day I leave this earth.

I don't even know what you are on about anymore. Please be assured I take your "opinion" with a grain of salt. I am not the one to be felt sorry for dear. Perhaps one should look in the mirror
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 27 2007, 07:46 PM)

Again, another post that makes absolutely no sense. I'm seriously thinking Lynette actually believes the bullshit she posts. Nobody could be so ignorant and still make it thru their day. She'll go to all the trouble of a long, rambling, incoherent post, but won't post a picture of herself with RMM printed across her tits. I've literally talked to 4 year-olds who can debate a point better than her. Like it's been asked at least twenty times (and still not answered)- Lynette, why do you feel the need to post phony pictures of yourself? A 4 year old can at least understand what's being asked and can actually form an intelligent answer. Lynette can do neither. What the hell did they teach her in college? If I were her, I'd DEMAND my money back. I hate to be the one to tell you, but having someone answer a simple question doesn't fall into the category of anything they teach in Debate 101. It's something most kids learn in first grade. You must have missed that class because you are about as clueless as anyone I've ever encounter on the Internet.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 28 2007, 02:15 PM)
Again, another post that makes absolutely no sense. I'm seriously thinking Lynette actually believes the bullshit she posts. Nobody could be so ignorant and still make it thru their day. She'll go to all the trouble of a long, rambling, incoherent post, but won't post a picture of herself with RMM printed across her tits. I've literally talked to 4 year-olds who can debate a point better than her. Like it's been asked at least twenty times (and still not answered)- Lynette, why do you feel the need to post phony pictures of yourself? A 4 year old can at least understand what's being asked and can actually form an intelligent answer. Lynette can do neither. What the hell did they teach her in college? If I were her, I'd DEMAND my money back. I hate to be the one to tell you, but having someone answer a simple question doesn't fall into the category of anything they teach in Debate 101. It's something most kids learn in first grade. You must have missed that class because you are about as clueless as anyone I've ever encounter on the Internet.

It's like pissing into the wind mate.
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:24 PM)

I thought you were told to go back to your Trailer. coco.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:24 PM)

With Lynette, that would be purple rain... smilio02.gif dry.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 28 2007, 02:32 PM)

Britney locked me out
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:52 PM)
Britney locked me out

Trailer trash! smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 28 2007, 02:53 PM)
Trailer trash!  smilio04.gif

We're going on Springer next week!
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 28 2007, 12:01 AM)
We're going on Springer next week!

Duke it out live.... 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 28 2007, 03:04 PM)
Duke it out live.... 2thumbs.gif

Oh I plan too... and then I will flash the audience my boobs!
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 28 2007, 12:13 AM)
Oh I plan too... and then I will flash the audience my boobs!

Moobs! puke1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 27 2007, 09:15 PM)

bwahaha. laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup slam dunks this topic like no other.
next time I'm in Maine, I gotta buy you a beer. food-smiley-004.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 27 2007, 09:32 PM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 09:52 PM)
Britney locked me out

HEY-OH! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Trickster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:09 PM)

The day I take life advice from someone who posts fake nudes on the net for some sort of gratification is the day I leave this earth.

I don't even know what you are on about anymore. Please be assured I take your "opinion" with a grain of salt. I am not the one to be felt sorry for dear. Perhaps one should look in the mirror

Yeah, with a camera, and then POST PICTURES!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:09 PM)

DITTO
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 27 2007, 11:15 PM)

A 4 year old girl? LOL! You probably wish! Closeup, have you ever wondered what the women who post on these kinds of sites actually think of most of the men who seem to live on them?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 30 2007, 09:37 AM)
A 4 year old girl? LOL! You probably wish! Closeup, have you ever wondered what the women who post on these kinds of sites actually think of most of the men who seem to live on them?

That we're cooler than Steve McQueen? tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 30 2007, 04:40 PM)
That we're cooler than Steve McQueen? tongue.gif

NAH!!! Nobody is cooler than Steve McQueen.

Maybe Charles Bronson.*

*we could be cooler than Bronson, not McQueen*
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 30 2007, 09:43 AM)
NAH!!!  Nobody is cooler than Steve McQueen.

Maybe Charles Bronson.

who'd win in a fight to the death?
paybarraman
No weapons? McQueen hands down. He was trained by Bruce Lee.

Chuck always used a gun.
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 30 2007, 11:37 AM)

I think jerkit.gif should just about cover it.
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 30 2007, 12:16 PM)
I think  jerkit.gif should just about cover it.

Let's review... I get accused of posting a picture that's not of me. So, I think "this could be fun", post a couple that are not really me to stir the pot. And sure enough, someone grabs it and runs with it. As I see it, this site (and others lik it) primaily exist for entertainment purposes. I for one, am definitely getting my moneys worth. But, I really need someone to explain to me why it is that no matter how many rediculously obvious casts I throw out there, there's always at least one fish taking the bait and swallowing the hook. It's just about boobies guys. And that's pretty much it. Everything else is just a joke.
*KISS*
closeup
I agree. Posting pitures that are obviously not you is "rediculous". Defending the practice of posting someone elses pictures, without their permission, is also "rediculous" Claiming to be a rich, retired, college educated woman is even more so "rediculous" Claiming to have a twin sister "Lucky" is more "rediculous" than ever. So finally we both agree that you're pretty much completely "rediculous".
Damor
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 30 2007, 07:11 PM)
Let's review... I get accused of posting a picture that's not of me. So, I think "this could be fun", post a couple that are not really me to stir the pot. And sure enough, someone grabs it and runs with it. As I see it, this site (and others lik it) primaily exist for entertainment purposes. I for one, am definitely getting my moneys worth. But, I really need someone to explain to me why it is that no matter how many rediculously obvious casts I throw out there, there's always at least one fish taking the bait and swallowing the hook. It's just about boobies guys. And that's pretty much it. Everything else is just a joke.
                                                        *KISS*

The obvious way to fix this is Lyn only post pics of YOU! If what I have seen and IF it is you, you are beautiful. So lets see just YOU! Then the problem is solved.
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 30 2007, 07:25 PM)
I agree. Posting pitures that are obviously not you is "rediculous". Defending the practice of posting  someone elses pictures, without their permission, is also "rediculous"  Claiming to be a rich, retired, college educated woman is even more so "rediculous" Claiming to have a twin sister "Lucky" is more "rediculous" than ever. So finally we both agree that you're pretty much completely "rediculous".

Closeup, all the petty name calling in the world (which you are obviously and expert at) doesn't alter the fact that I am exactly what I claim to be and nothing more. And as for my sister... sorry to be the one to inform you that Lucky's existance was proven years ago on another one of these sites. BTW, IMHO if your rants here weren't so entertaining, they'd be just plain sad. And you call ME rediculous? I feel so sorry for you my little man.
Lynette
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 30 2007, 08:58 PM)
The obvious way to fix this is Lyn only post pics of YOU!  If what I have seen and IF it is you, you are beautiful.  So lets see just YOU!  Then the problem is solved.

Thank you Damor for this brief moment of sanity. I appreciate your words and feelings on this subject. But, 99% of the pictures ou see on this site that I've posted ARE of me. The truly rediculous thing here is how seriously some people take all this crap. The truth is, the only real way to ever satisfy people like Closeup and others is for me to post pictures showing y face. Sorry, I'm not about to do that for obvious reasons. So, they'll just have to live with it. But thanks for the common sense approach.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 30 2007, 05:11 PM)
                                                        *KISS*

you FINALLY address the question that was asked of you weeks ago, and that's your answer?? I was expecting more of you.

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 30 2007, 05:25 PM)
I agree. Posting pitures that are obviously not you is "rediculous". Defending the practice of posting  someone elses pictures, without their permission, is also "rediculous"  Claiming to be a rich, retired, college educated woman is even more so "rediculous" Claiming to have a twin sister "Lucky" is more "rediculous" than ever. So finally we both agree that you're pretty much completely "rediculous".

yup, "rediculous" wink.gif

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 31 2007, 08:59 AM)
Closeup, all the petty name calling in the world (which you are obviously and expert at) doesn't alter the fact that I am exactly what I claim to be and nothing more. And as for my sister... sorry to be the one to inform you that Lucky's existance was proven years ago on another one of these sites. BTW, IMHO if your rants here weren't so entertaining, they'd be just plain sad. And you call ME rediculous? I feel so sorry for you my little man.

I was also proven to be an astronaut cowboy millionaire on another one of these sites years ago.

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 31 2007, 09:06 AM)
Thank you Damor for this brief moment of sanity. I appreciate your words and feelings on this subject. But, 99% of the pictures ou see on this site that I've posted ARE of me. The truly rediculous thing here is how seriously some people take all this crap. The truth is, the only real way to ever satisfy people like Closeup and others is for me to post pictures showing y face. Sorry, I'm not about to do that for obvious reasons. So, they'll just have to live with it. But thanks for the common sense approach.

many other girls have done it without showing their face confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
damn this is better then any soap opera , popc1.gif

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trickster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 31 2007, 11:06 AM)

gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif To recap, then, we are in accord, Lynette, you will post pic with RMM on it but no face? Super, now on to the TITTIES!!!
Lynette
QUOTE(Trickster @ Oct 31 2007, 03:10 PM)
gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif To recap, then, we are in accord, Lynette, you will post pic with RMM on it but no face?  Super, now on to the TITTIES!!!

I guess I just don't get it. I don't have to prove anything. If you guys can't tell a picture is me by comparing it to some of my profile pics, then you really can't tell one boob from another. Most women would have no problem identifying my boobs by simply looking at them. And, I do believe that there are millionair, cowboy, astronauts on this site, along with a good quantity of assholes.
Trickster
You're absolutely right Lynette, you don't get it. Sure I was drawn here by the licentious thought of breasts, (as a comedian once said "once you've seen one, you want to see all the rest!"), but membership came only after witnessing the camaraderie, the give and take honestly presented. The point being I and I think others enjoyed your TASTES in breasts, but would have preferred not seeing a pic to being LIED to about it's origination. No, you don't need to prove anything, your responses already have. I didn't come here to find a wife, but with the expectation of fun, honest, repartee. Simply put, I don't need to be a cowboy to hate BULLSHIT. You want to serve it up, you'll quickly find yourself alone.
BYE
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 31 2007, 10:11 AM)
I for one, am definitely getting my moneys worth.

You pay to be here? blink.gif

QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 31 2007, 11:58 AM)
The obvious way to fix this is Lyn only post pics of YOU!  If what I have seen and IF it is you, you are beautiful.  So lets see just YOU!  Then the problem is solved.

Bingo!

QUOTE(Trickster @ Nov 1 2007, 03:16 PM)
You're absolutely right Lynette, you don't get it.  Sure I was drawn here by the licentious thought of breasts, (as a comedian once said "once you've seen one, you want to see all the rest!"), but membership came only after witnessing the camaraderie, the give and take honestly presented.  The point being I and I think others enjoyed your TASTES in breasts, but would have preferred not seeing a pic to being LIED to about it's origination.  No, you don't need to prove anything, your responses already have.  I didn't come here to find a wife, but with the expectation of fun, honest, repartee.  Simply put, I don't need to be a cowboy to hate BULLSHIT.  You want to serve it up, you'll quickly find yourself alone.
BYE

Holy shit that was concise! Spot on the money Tricks!

p.s Gnappy... spotted various witty references tongue.gif
Damor
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 31 2007, 11:06 AM)

Lyn,

I think you aren't getting the point. If you don't want to post a picture of your face everyone understands. I think you can satisfy everyone by posting just pictures of you. If you want to post something of someone else that you might have found then do so, but tell everyone that this is something that you found. Oh by the way this isn't encouraged.

Now for a solution, set your camera up so a date stamp is placed on the picture. Then we have a current picture of Lynette and this might or might not put a stop to your critics. One thing to keep in mind is that for the most part everyone enjoyed your pictures before all of this crap started. Let’s see if we can get back to that point and stop the ten page messages and stare at some boobies! love-smiley-085.gif

Fuck I have a headache now!
Lynette
QUOTE(Trickster @ Nov 1 2007, 12:16 AM)
You're absolutely right Lynette, you don't get it.  Sure I was drawn here by the licentious thought of breasts, (as a comedian once said "once you've seen one, you want to see all the rest!"), but membership came only after witnessing the camaraderie, the give and take honestly presented.  The point being I and I think others enjoyed your TASTES in breasts, but would have preferred not seeing a pic to being LIED to about it's origination.  No, you don't need to prove anything, your responses already have.  I didn't come here to find a wife, but with the expectation of fun, honest, repartee.  Simply put, I don't need to be a cowboy to hate BULLSHIT.  You want to serve it up, you'll quickly find yourself alone.
BYE

Trickster, your opinion is very well stated, and I repect it. However... wouldn't you agree that this whole thing is just a little wierd? You'd have to be blind not to recognize (that for the most part) the men who visit these kinds of sites are normal men, with a normal curiousity, wanting to see female breasts. Unfortunately, these sites also attract every kind of pervert, wierdo, and man with all sorts of issues against women. They'll be quick to point fingers, name call, and display the type of behavior that tells alot about how they relate to women in the real world. AS for being alone... I've never had a problem with that when it comes to male companionship. In fact, there are a lot of times when I just WANT to be alone. If you, or anyone else on this site really believes that I take anything anyone here says seriously... you'll need to do a quick reality check. This is the internet! NOT real life. What happens here will never alter any of your lives in the least. At least I hope not for your sakes.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Trickster @ Oct 31 2007, 10:16 PM)
BYE

wow, are u sure you're new here. sums it up about perfectly.

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 1 2007, 09:33 AM)
Trickster, your opinion is very well stated, and I repect it. However... wouldn't you agree that this whole thing is just a little wierd? You'd have to be blind not to recognize (that for the most part) the men who visit these kinds of sites are normal men, with a normal curiousity, wanting to see female breasts. Unfortunately, these sites also attract every kind of pervert, wierdo, and man with all sorts of issues against women. They'll be quick to point fingers, name call, and display the type of behavior that tells alot about how they relate to women in the real world. AS for being alone... I've never had a problem with that when it comes to male companionship. In fact, there are a lot of times when I just WANT to be alone. If you, or anyone else on this site really believes that I take anything anyone here says seriously... you'll need to do a quick reality check. This is the internet! NOT real life. What happens here will never alter any of your lives in the least. At least I hope not for your sakes.

bang.gif Here, maybe if I type in purple you'll understand this.
A little weird?? Who's to blame for that? Don't try and turn this around into you being harrassed by guys "with all sorts of issues against women". By far and large, most women here receive nothing but respect and admiration. I don't hear a lot of other girls complaining about being "name called" and "finger pointed" on the message board.
I think most of the people who have made any allegation towards you are pretty reasonable people. People keep asking for very simple requests. Post a few RMM shots with your tits in them and quit posting BS pics. Do you have to comply with either? No. But then don't expect any sort of reprieve. Give respect and ye shall get it.
UncleBuck
Amen to that brother!!!
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 1 2007, 01:35 PM)
wow, are u sure you're new here. sums it up about perfectly.
bang.gif  Here, maybe if I type in purple you'll understand this.
A little weird?? Who's to blame for that? Don't try and turn this around into you being harrassed by guys "with all sorts of issues against women". By far and large, most women here receive nothing but respect and admiration. I don't hear a lot of other girls complaining about being "name called" and "finger pointed" on the message board.
I think most of the people who have made any allegation towards you are pretty reasonable people. People keep asking for very simple requests. Post a few RMM shots with your tits in them and quit posting BS pics. Do you have to comply with either? No. But then don't expect any sort of reprieve. Give respect and ye shall get it.

Obviously she's not going to do it, because she can't. Hey, she doesn't have to prove anything, except that the pictures she posts are of her. If she wants to be a millionaire movie star with a twin sister who is an alligator wrestler, good for her. The ONLY thing anyone cares about are the providence of the pictures that are posted under the name "Lynette". See, for us, it's not asking too much for a couple of her pictures to include RMM. But, for her, it IS asking too much. And that's why it hasn't happened yet. Either that or I'm a weirdo with a ton of issues against women. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.