Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Lynette
Man! I'm beat (long plane ride). Here in Moorea for three days or so visiting and staying with friends, then on to Bora Bora. It's so cool getting off the plane on this island to the scent of plumaria in the air everywhere.Can hardly wait to see my uncle and aunt.
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 27 2009, 04:50 PM)
Man! I'm beat (long plane ride). Here in Moorea for three days or so visiting and staying with friends, then on to Bora Bora. It's so cool getting off the plane on this island to the scent of plumaria in the air everywhere.Can hardly wait to see my uncle and aunt.

This is so cool, Lynette!! Keep posting on your trip....!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 27 2009, 02:50 PM)

Be safe love-smiley-077.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 27 2009, 04:50 PM)

that is some beautiful landscape there!
Lynette
Me on a lagoon bridge on Moorea taken by my cusin Manoua. spectactular morning.
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 29 2009, 01:07 PM)

great view
any nude beach in the area?
say hi to cusin Manoua for me tongue.gif
ask if she would love to join RMM popc1.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(SKULLZOMBIE @ Jun 29 2009, 02:28 PM)
great view
any nude beach in the area?
say hi to cusin Manoua for me tongue.gif
ask if she would love to join RMM  popc1.gif

Tahitians kind of frown on total nudity, but ALL beaches on any of the society chain ARE topless.
peterpan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 29 2009, 08:27 PM)
Tahitians kind of frown on total nudity, but ALL beaches on any of the society chain ARE topless.

You have to post some beach shots...
Enjoy the vacation.. (I know we will)
Lynette
Here's one for starters.I asked a tourist couple to take it. People don't mind at all.
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 29 2009, 01:07 PM)

looks like a paradise from here 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 29 2009, 10:42 PM)
Here's one for starters.I asked a tourist couple to take it. People don't mind at all.

a mermaid in the water perhaps? love how crystal clear the water is by the white sandy beach.
sunshine1
[b][color=purple]Here's one for starters.I asked a tourist couple to take it. People don't mind at all

Great pic! That beach looks fantastic!
Lynette
Goin' diving with Jesse on his boat tomorrow (he's a transplant from Florida), and yes... the water really does look like this here.
Lynette
A fire dancer at a local gethering place. This is not the kind of dancing I did here. I was in a traditional Thaitian dance troup from Bora Bora. They want me to perform with them at the Bora Bora hotel while I'm here. Gonna have to search for a D cup sied cocanut bra though. They're very hard to find that big. This is also a picture of Tieri. He and I grew up together.
peterpan

Yummy !!!
peterpan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 30 2009, 06:59 PM)
A fire dancer at a local gethering place. This is not the kind of dancing I did here. I was in a traditional Thaitian dance troup from Bora Bora. They want me to perform with them at the Bora Bora hotel while I'm here. Gonna have to search for a D cup sied cocanut bra though. They're very hard to find that big. This is also a picture of Tieri. He and I grew up together.

This is great of you to post and narrate your vacation pics. The wife and I would love to go here.. Keep up the great work !!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 30 2009, 03:51 PM)
Goin' diving with Jesse on his boat tomorrow (he's a transplant from Florida), and yes... the water really does look like this here.

same thing i appreciated when we were in the Caribbean, how clear and clean looking the water is. even on the last cruise, you can seen the navy blue of the Atlantic and the bright blue of the Caribbean where they meet. it's a beautiful sight
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 30 2009, 06:59 PM)

can't wait to hear more food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 30 2009, 04:59 PM)

damn I hope she doesnt burn her nipples ..

great pics hun keep em coming . food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
Went diving today with Jesse. We took some tourists out shark feeding. LOL! I'll never get over peoples reaction to handfeeding nine foot sharks. He shot some underwater pics with a film camera. Once they're developed, I'll post one or two. Otherwise, I'm bushed and am hitting the springs... way too much partying. Dinner at her house, breakfast at their house, social gatherings... feels like everyone on the island wants a piece of me. Think I'll just go off by myself in a day or so, and just get away and relax.
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2009, 05:14 PM)
Went diving today with Jesse. We took some tourists out shark feeding. LOL! I'll never get over peoples reaction to handfeeding nine foot sharks. He shot some underwater pics with a film camera. Once they're developed, I'll post one or two. Otherwise, I'm bushed and am hitting the springs... way too much partying. Dinner at her house, breakfast at their house, social gatherings... feels like everyone on the island wants a piece of me. Think I'll just go off by myself in a day or so, and just get away and relax.

That tight Lynette 2thumbs.gif
Sound like your having a Great time food-smiley-004.gif
Can't wait to see the pics of you underwater popc1.gif
Enjoy your Flash Friday 08.gif
and Happy 4th of July weekend drinkup.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2009, 05:14 PM)

curious how the springs look
Lynette
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Jul 4 2009, 07:49 AM)
curious how the springs look

Here ya go LTT. My girlfriend took this one. She came by early and woke me up WAY too soon.
Lynette
On the deck, just relaxing. WAY too much nightime partying right now. Hope things settle down soon. Also one of me playing with one of my dolphin friends "Bernie". I swear he remembers me.
CrazyJoe131
a
peterpan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 7 2009, 02:00 PM)
On the deck, just relaxing. WAY too much nightime partying right now. Hope things settle down soon. Also one of me playing with one of my dolphin friends "Bernie". I swear he remembers me.

Awesome pics and stories. Lynette.. Glad you're having a good time. Don't party too much.. We want you to be able to post more !!!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 7 2009, 01:50 PM)
Here ya go LTT. My girlfriend took this one. She came by early and woke me up WAY too soon.

thanks Lynette! first thought was the room had a japanese feel to it because of the one panel on the left side of the picture. really nice room, seems like it should be very tranquil. you look great even that early too wub.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 7 2009, 02:00 PM)

that is totally awesome 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
How could he not remember you ! great pictures hun keep them coming .
Lynette
Two tourist guys here to do some diving wanted to take this pic of me and Tony (he owns the dive shop and is an old friend), so I said OK. Then they want me to pose with them as well. They e-mailed this one to me. I'm always happy to help keep tourists happy and coming back to the islands. But, I'll bet those are photos that they don't show their girlfriends when they get back home. love-smiley-077.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2009, 06:28 PM)
Two tourist guys here to do some diving wanted to take this pic of me and Tony (he owns the dive shop and is an old friend), so I said OK. Then they want me to pose with them as well. They e-mailed this one to me. I'm always happy to help keep tourists happy and coming back to the islands. But, I'll bet those are photos that they don't show their girlfriends when they get back home. love-smiley-077.gif

Lucky Guy dry.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2009, 08:28 PM)

you are totally gorgeous Lynette love-smiley-052.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2009, 06:28 PM)

Your are smoking Hot babe . Hey do I notice a liter complaexion on those boobies ? Tanlines as they say ? you been hiding them ? LOL love-smiley-077.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 11 2009, 08:19 AM)
Your are smoking Hot babe  .     Hey do I notice a liter complaexion on those boobies ? Tanlines as they say ?  you been hiding them ?   LOL   love-smiley-077.gif

Well, I still have a hint if lines. But, not for long. wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 11 2009, 07:26 PM)
Well, I still have a hint if lines. But, not for long.  wink.gif

Oh to be within view . 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 26 2009, 06:04 PM)
SO happy today! I'm gettin' on a place tonite and heading for home. I'll be gone for a a month or so, but will have a laptop with me. And yes, it WILL work there. I tap into a nearby hotel's wireless. Not taking anyone with me to take pics this time, but maybe I can find a tourist who wouldn't mind shooting some photos of me for RMM.

almost time for my own vacation driving through Pennsylvania. may even find a friend to flash her boobs for me.
Lynette
Sorry, forgot about this pic.
misschickie
lynette, you are quite breathtaking....

and i want your life! lol
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 17 2009, 05:04 PM)

I really like your boobies . love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
chicagoBob
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 17 2009, 07:04 PM)

I love your pics 2thumbs.gif
peterpan
[quote=Lynette,Jul 17 2009, 07:04 PM]

Oh Hell Yeah !. I'm glad you remembered this pic.. They are very lucky to have you there.. Keep us posted..
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 17 2009, 07:04 PM)

i fully enjoy viewing picture like this one. an amazing sexy woman, breasts just right, beautiful dark hair, and shapely body. and as i can see, no tanlines at the moment smile.gif

you're one of the best Lynette smilio05.gif
Lynette
Ah! THIS is the life! smilio05.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 21 2009, 03:01 PM)
Ah! THIS is the life!  smilio05.gif

someone looks like she's pretty hot and relaxed where she is 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 21 2009, 01:01 PM)

only better would be if I was with you
Lynette
My wet titties. Hey I think I'll start a thread... "My Wet Titties" and see how many ladies post wet pics. Be interesting to see how many have erect nipples. Most of the women I know who have had boob jobs have a lot of trouble making their nipples erect. Something about surgeons cutting thru nurves.
peterpan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 22 2009, 08:24 PM)
My wet titties. Hey I think I'll start a thread... "My Wet Titties" and see how many ladies post wet pics. Be interesting to see how many have erect nipples. Most of the women I know who have had boob jobs have a lot of trouble making their nipples erect. Something about surheons cutting thru nurves.

I love your wet titties.. and think it's an awesome idea for a thread.. Looks like you're still enjoying the vacation...
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 22 2009, 06:24 PM)
My wet titties. Hey I think I'll start a thread... "My Wet Titties" and see how many ladies post wet pics. Be interesting to see how many have erect nipples. Most of the women I know who have had boob jobs have a lot of trouble making their nipples erect. Something about surgeons cutting thru nurves.

Im liking your wet titties
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 21 2009, 03:01 PM)

curious as to how the rest of the trip went and how many more gorgeous pics you've taken while there food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
Back in the states and paying bills.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.