Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
foghorn
smilio00.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif
enough already. lets get back to boob talk. everyone go to your corners and don't come out.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jul 6 2006, 10:19 PM)
gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif
enough already.  lets get back to boob talk.  everyone go to your corners and don't come out.

Sorry I don't do corners and I aint going anywhere. jerkit.gif rolleyes.gif

Besides got to keep Assfucker entertained and as long as insults are thrown my way I will post away. grinning-smiley-003.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 10:24 PM)
Sorry I don't do corners and I aint going anywhere.  jerkit.gif  rolleyes.gif

Besides got to keep Assfucker entertained and as long as insults are thrown my way I will post away.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

but if you leave her thread and she stays out of your thread...the issue is dropped.

i think pay said it...lets get back to boobs, and lets stick to the boob talk.
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 10:05 PM)
Oh good grief here we go again acting like we know something, hon please enough with the "all the pm's I get about you" business. Here is a little info for you, I am sure its the SAME people that pm me about you see you have the people that will only talk about you behind your back or off the boards than you have the people that will say it to you, I am that person.

Cute I am, or so I have been told over and over again, am I supposed to let some stranger on the net make me feel ugly HAHA that aint gonna happen, I could go on to throw insults your way about what I seen but I won't cause it aint my style to name call and use come backs like "your ugly" and stuff.

I have never claimed to be elected anything I was just having some idol chit chat with people here, I believe you had said you werent gonna be posting to me anymore yet here you are wink.gif Its ok you SAY a lot of things on this board that somehow dont add up.

Anyway you can come back with the same rhetoric and tell me about all the people saying this and that about me and all the people that "know" me blah blah blah I will continue to post with a big ole grin on my face about how riled up you seem to have gotten over a couple questions that were in no way bad yet you read them that way.

Trust me hon I am secure enough in myself not to let some chic on the net ruffle my tail feathers love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Actual there are a few here that can ruffle those feathers but not in a bad way:)

"You're ugly"? In quotes yet. Where did that come from? I don't recall seeing that anywhere on this thread. You seem to have a talent for fabrication and convoluted logic. You obviously have way too many issues to deal with, so w'll go ahead and put this whole thing to rest once and for all. Now go ahead and get the last word in and that will be that. Believe me when I say, I've been on sites like this far too long to take what any faceless psycobitches with delusions of grandure have to say to me seriously.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jul 6 2006, 10:33 PM)
but if you leave her thread and she stays out of your thread...the issue is dropped.

i think pay said it...lets get back to boobs, and lets stick to the boob talk.

Well sorry I disagree the main page is nothing but boobs the message boards should be for talk and if you post your pictures just like you have to accept bad ratings you should be able to accept questions people might have. I was not rude when I was asking lynette questions she turned it rude but hey I got my big girl panties on when I wear them and can play along.

But I aint gonna have people try to tell me I must ONLY talk about boobs that is ridiculous. I was no longer even talking to her and she wants to insult me, no skin off my back cause I can play with the best of them but I am not gonna stop posting cause others cant handle the discussion at hand if you dont want to see it dont read it. Or ignore it seems simple enough.

Or join in makes no nevermind to me.
i_like_irony
Oh, look, once again, Diane26 takes all the fun out of looking at tits.

... and that's saying something because looking at tits is usually a damn good time.
Cutie_Pie
HAHAHA a Shiny new tag created just to post to me Gotta love it:D
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 10:24 PM)

Besides got to keep Assfucker entertained and as long as insults are thrown my way I will post away.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yes, I need to be intertained daily 22.gif

I like lynette, and think shes HAWT, but I do love this DRAMA baby popc1.gif
ddd35
hey Lynette speaking of boobs how about a shot to start the weekend off ....

2thumbs.gif
girlie_girl
I'm not going to read thru this whole thread because it is nothing but e-drama from someone whose eyes seem to be a little green. However, I have my two cents to add.

Lynette, you pretty much having amazing tits. I want them. All to myself.

And, I have a solution to this problem.

Why not make up a good old fashion "salute" picture? Take a pic, or have your man take a pic (I personally, don't care either way) with RMM written on your boobies, or on regular lined notebook paper, or feel free to write "Girlie Girl" on them... as I would love to use it as a siggy pic.

PS. Cum to my bed now. kthanx.
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 5 2006, 09:42 PM)
Am I a working model? My agent still gets calls for me. I finished a shoot in Brazil last month and accepted a job in Miami at the end of this month, but I don't seek the work like I used to. I maily did a lot of catalog work, travel brochures, promotional stuff mostly. But I've kinda gotten to the age where I may not be as competitive as I used to be. I don't persue any TV acting jobs anymore either. No big deal! And, no... Not all of the pictures I've posted on sites like this have been taken by professional photographers. None of the pictures I've posted have been studio photos. My feeling is that they would probably look phony and be mistaken for pics plucked off the net. Mosty of what you see here are all kinda candid shots, but usually taken by friends who are into photography. I usually crop photos for here to show boobs. This is a boobie site,,, Right? But here's a couple that may be what you're inquiring about.

Wow!! Spectacular, absofuckinglutely spectacular!!! You are one extremely fine lady with one fantastic body!!

I also like the way you think and express yourself!! Keep up the great work!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 6 2006, 10:37 PM)
"You're ugly"? In quotes yet. Where did that come from? I don't recall seeing that anywhere on this thread. You seem to have a talent for fabrication and convoluted logic. You obviously have way too many issues to deal with, so w'll go ahead and put this whole thing to rest once and for all. Now go ahead and get the last word in and that will be that. Believe me when I say, I've been on sites like this far too long to take what any faceless psycobitches with delusions of grandure have to say to me seriously.

Lynette, maybe it would help if you settle the whole timeline thing because as someone who has read your posts, I can't figure how it all works out.

For example, you are 25 (on your profile), but were on several episodes of Married with Children as one of the women that Al ogles at the shoe store. Married with Children went off the air in 1997, almost 10 years ago. You would have been about 17. So, were you one of the women at Al ogles when you were 14 or 15? That seems kind of strange.

You also mentioned being in semi retirement because of investments you made when you graduated from college. Most people when they graduate from college not only have no money to invest, but rather, they are deeply in debt. Moreover, if you started the investing at 22, how did your investments mature in value so rapidly that you were able to retire in three years?

I think you have mentioned different boyfriends a couple of times, but I could have also sworn that you said you have been with the same guy for the last 9 years (and that he is significantly older). If I have the math right, you have been with him since you were 16.

You mention living outside the U.S. for the last several years (with reference to posts about what people where on the beach), but you list yourself as living in Los Angeles. And I would think you would have lived in Los Angeles consistently to do walk-on work, like "Married with Children". So which is it?
i_like_irony
Dear lord. Who the fuck cares?

Maybe she just lied about her age when she signed up, you know, like how some people have lied about their location. As long as she's at least 18, who gives a fuck?

What does all of this matter about how her tits look? (which is fantastic, by the way)

And what might be a better question, why the hell are you scrutinizing someone so closely? I bet it took you like a half hour to go through and compile all that information. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(i_like_irony @ Jul 7 2006, 01:04 PM)
Dear lord.  Who the fuck cares?

Maybe she just lied about her age when she signed up, you know, like how some people have lied about their location.  As long as she's at least 18, who gives a fuck?

What does all of this matter about how her tits look?  (which is fantastic, by the way)

And what might be a better question, why the hell are you scrutinizing someone so closely?  I bet it took you like a half hour to go through and compile  all that information.  Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

i_like_irony:

1. Why don't you let Lynette answer the questions?

2. Why don't you put on your big-boy underwear and post under your regular tag? It's kind of lame to assume an alternate identity to state what you really think. Are you afraid someone won't like you if you ask these questions under your regular tag? Now, that IS irony...... laughing-smiley-014.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(i_like_irony @ Jul 7 2006, 01:04 PM)
Dear lord.  Who the fuck cares?

Maybe she just lied about her age when she signed up, you know, like how some people have lied about their location.  As long as she's at least 18, who gives a fuck?

What does all of this matter about how her tits look?  (which is fantastic, by the way)

And what might be a better question, why the hell are you scrutinizing someone so closely?  I bet it took you like a half hour to go through and compile  all that information.  Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

Why do you have to make a new tag to speak your mind and than go back to your other tag so suck up. I changed my name yes I had reasons and the owners of the board no why and I have let on and told many who I was you on the other hand create a name just to tell me off, good lord how third grade is that.

It's the internet no need to cower up behind a new name to speak your mind.

As far as this thread IRONICALLY enough lynette has PM'd me talking about how I she finds all this fun and how her and girls stage stuff liek this all the time just to up the drama factor on the boards and they will get really vicious with eachother so not to believe anything she says on the boards cause its all in fun so I am not thinking she needs a line of deffenders.

Why is it so hard for peopel to stand on there own two feet and not have to make up a thousand names to have an opinion.
i_like_irony
Ahh, where to begin?

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Jul 7 2006, 01:30 PM)

2. Why don't you put on your big-boy underwear and post under your regular tag?  It's kind of lame to assume an alternate identity to state what you really think.  Are you afraid someone won't like you if you ask these questions under your regular tag?  Now, that IS irony...... laughing-smiley-014.gif

Isaac, I didn't answer the question. I merely suggested a possibility. Mainly though, I wanted to point out how much time and effort you've put into something so trivial.

Secondly, I honestly couldn't give a fuck who likes me here and who doesn't. The "alternate identity" was used for demonstrative purposes. Oh, and if you like irony, you should enjoy this; how ironic is it that someone that talks about putting on "big-boy underwear" has his panties in such a bunch?

moving on...

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 01:34 PM)
Why do you have to make a new tag to speak your mind and than go back to your other tag so suck up. I changed my name yes I had reasons and the owners of the board no why and I have let on and told many who I was you on the other hand create a name just to tell me off, good lord how third grade is that.

It's the internet no need to cower up behind a new name to speak your mind.

As far as this thread IRONICALLY enough lynette has PM'd me talking about how I she finds all this fun and how her and girls stage stuff liek this all the time just to up the drama factor on the boards and they will get really vicious with eachother so not to believe anything she says on the boards cause its all in fun so  I am not thinking she needs a line of deffenders.

Why is it so hard for peopel to stand on there own two feet and not have to make up a thousand names to have an opinion.

For someone who talks about "third grade" tactics and claims to be so superior in having arguments (stated in other, past threads, not this one), I have never seen such a poor use of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It's ok, you can stop, breathe, and use a period from time to time so that your thoughts don't ramble on incoherently.

Oh, and if you would look closely, I actually suck up just fine under this screenname, thank you very much. But then again, I guess I shouldn't expect even a cursory reading from someone that decides to read what she wants into posts and ignore the rest, even if it's blatantly obvious.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(i_like_irony @ Jul 7 2006, 01:48 PM)
Ahh, where to begin?
Isaac, I didn't answer the question.  I merely suggested a possibility.  Mainly though, I wanted to point out how much time and effort you've put into something so trivial.

Secondly, I honestly couldn't give a fuck who likes me here and who doesn't.  The "alternate identity" was used for demonstrative purposes.  Oh, and if you like irony, you should enjoy this;  how ironic is it that someone that talks about putting on "big-boy underwear" has his panties in such a bunch?
moving on...
For someone who talks about "third grade" tactics and claims to be so superior in having arguments (stated in other, past threads, not this one), I have never seen such a poor use of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.  It's ok, you can stop, breathe, and use a period from time to time so that your thoughts don't ramble on incoherently. 

Oh, and if you would look closely, I actually suck up just fine under this screenname, thank you very much.  But then again, I guess I shouldn't expect even a cursory reading from someone that decides to read what she wants into posts and ignore the rest, even if it's blatantly obvious.

Grammar and Spelling has nothing to do with the ability to have an argument:)When I start having an argument about english form , spelling and grammar than by all means stock pile your comebacks cause I don't proofread my posts on message boards not like an essay for school. I read your posts it said,

"Hey everyone I am a balless coward that is scared to voice my opinion to some chic on RMM so I had to go make a new tag just so I have one I can kiss ass in and one to have an opinion in. Look at me Look at me"

Well I looked your dismissed now love-smiley-077.gif

But I don't talk to cowards so grow a set of balls and come back and try again when you have the balls big enough to come at me like a man and not a boy.

Not like you haven't made it a bit obvious who you are grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Jul 7 2006, 01:30 PM)
i_like_irony:

2. Why don't you put on your big-boy underwear and post under your regular tag?  It's kind of lame to assume an alternate identity to state what you really think.  Are you afraid someone won't like you if you ask these questions under your regular tag?  Now, that IS irony...... laughing-smiley-014.gif

I think this person would fit in PERFECTLY with another message board.

I thought RMM was to good to be true when they didn't have people like this. rolleyes.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 01:58 PM)
Grammar and Spelling has nothing to do with the ability to have an argument:)When I start having an argument about english form , spelling and grammar than by all means stock pile your comebacks cause I don't proofread my posts on message boards not like an essay for school. I read your posts it said,

"Hey everyone I am a balless coward that is scared to voice my opinion to some chic on RMM so I had to go make a new tag just so I have one I can kiss ass in and one to have an opinion in. Look at me Look at me"

Well I looked your dismissed now love-smiley-077.gif

But I don't talk to cowards so grow a set of balls and come back and try again when you have the balls big enough to come at me like a man and not a boy.

Not like you haven't made it a bit obvious who you are grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ya gotta give her credit. She calls em as she sees em.
closeup8
And now back to our regularly scheduled program....
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 7 2006, 03:16 PM)
Ya gotta give her credit. She calls em as she sees em.

See now this is good, I know you said that in a complimenting way so this isn't to you Lynette, but I would much rather chat with people that call it as they see it and who will stand by there convictions and speak there mind in an adult manner than someone who will only kiss up me, tell me what I WANT to hear and than go shit talking me behind my back.

At least with me you know you get the real person love-smiley-077.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(i_like_irony @ Jul 7 2006, 01:48 PM)
Ahh, where to begin?
Isaac, I didn't answer the question.  I merely suggested a possibility.  Mainly though, I wanted to point out how much time and effort you've put into something so trivial.

Secondly, I honestly couldn't give a fuck who likes me here and who doesn't.  The "alternate identity" was used for demonstrative purposes.  Oh, and if you like irony, you should enjoy this;  how ironic is it that someone that talks about putting on "big-boy underwear" has his panties in such a bunch?
moving on...
For someone who talks about "third grade" tactics and claims to be so superior in having arguments (stated in other, past threads, not this one), I have never seen such a poor use of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.  It's ok, you can stop, breathe, and use a period from time to time so that your thoughts don't ramble on incoherently. 

Oh, and if you would look closely, I actually suck up just fine under this screenname, thank you very much.  But then again, I guess I shouldn't expect even a cursory reading from someone that decides to read what she wants into posts and ignore the rest, even if it's blatantly obvious.

Iloveirony:

In light of the conversation that Lynette and Cutiepie had offline, I'm satisfied now concerning why things seemed so convoluted. I enjoy looking at the photos Lynn posts as much as anyone else. I also have read all her stories -- which have been awesome. It's when I read about her personal background that I was scratching my head.

And it takes me very little time to ask questions and post them. It's part of my daytime job. Posting here is a pleasant diversion even when I'm having a disagreement.

However, I would maintain that my panties were never in a wad; I was just asking questions. You, on the other hand, were dropping the f bomb and assuming an alternate identity. Nanneenanneebooboo!
foghorn
so lyn, i know you already know this, but I LOVE YOU BABE!!! love-smiley-085.gif 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 7 2006, 03:37 PM)
And now back to our regularly scheduled program....

ME to , can we get back to boobs and stop the reruns of 60 minutes , or meet the press which ever it is that has all the arguments , I come here at short burst to see nice boobs , and this thread is in the TOP Melons section which I think LYnette has a top set I dont care were she lives or what jobs she has had , I didnt come here to read documentrys , I just want to see her boobs !!! food-smiley-004.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 8 2006, 08:59 AM)
ME to   , can we get back to boobs  and stop the reruns of  60 minutes , or meet the press  which ever it is that has all the  arguments , I come here  at short burst to see  nice boobs  , and this thread is  in the TOP Melons section which I think  LYnette  has a top set I dont care were she lives or  what jobs she has had , I didnt come here to read documentrys , I just want to see her boobs  !!!   food-smiley-004.gif

This place is FILLED with boobs, nothing wrong with having discussions as well, I can't speak for everyone only myself but I know for myself I would not come to a place that had a rule that I could only show pics of my tits and not engage in conversation.I came to the Message board to meet new people and get to know them better other than the main board.
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 8 2006, 11:36 AM)
This place is FILLED with boobs, nothing wrong with having discussions as well, I can't speak for everyone only myself but I know for myself I would not come to a place that had a rule that I could only show pics of my tits and not engage in conversation.I came to the Message board to meet new people and get to know them better other than the main board.

As strange as it might seem to many here, I agree with Cutie Pie on this one. Plus the fact there seems to be as many pics being posted on the threads as on the main board here. This is really a unique circumstance with regard to boobie sites. There are great tits everywhere here. I appreciate all the compliments and positive comments, but you have to admit that without discussions with more substance in them, this place would get kinda boring very quickly. If not, any site with half naked women would do for you guys. After all, the women here are more than just sets of boobs on a monitor, they also have their two cents to contribute at times.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 8 2006, 12:01 PM)
Astrange as it might seem to many here, I agree with Cutie Pie on this one. Plus the fact there seems to be as many pics being posted on the threads as on the main board here. This is really a unique circumstance with regard to boobie sites. There are great tits everywhere here. I appreciate all the compliments and positive comments, but you have to admit that without discussions with more substance in them, this place would get kinda boring very quickly. If not, any site with half naked women would do for you guys. After all, the women here are more than just sets of boobs on a monitor, they also have their two cents to contribute at times.

coz.gif

2thumbs.gif
Cutie_Pie
Astrange as it might seem to many here, I agree with Cutie Pie on this one. Plus the fact there seems to be as many pics being posted on the threads as on the main board here. This is really a unique circumstance with regard to boobie sites. There are great tits everywhere here. I appreciate all the compliments and positive comments, but you have to admit that without discussions with more substance in them, this place would get kinda boring very quickly. If not, any site with half naked women would do for you guys. After all, the women here are more than just sets of boobs on a monitor, they also have their two cents to contribute at times.

Sometimes it reminds me of "A womans Place" like the men can rant and rave around here no problem but god forbid the woman around here grow a voice we are told we came here to see boobs blah blah blah. Well fuck don't bite the hand that feeds yah. Allthough there are a lot of guys around here not like that at all. That are fun to chat with and post with but I for one won't be told to not post and just show boobs, since when did conversation become so scary.
closeup8

There should be a rule that says no "Top Melon" thread can go more than ten posts without a picture. This will instill some discipline in regards to all the yakking and arguments and will insure a steady supply of new pictures. A win-win situation if there ever was one. There's not a single post that can't be improved by the addition of a nice set of boobs. popc1.gif
ddd35
popc1.gif

drinkup.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 8 2006, 12:13 PM)
There should be a rule that says no "Top Melon" thread can go more than ten posts without a picture. This will instill some discipline in regards to all the yakking and arguments and will insure a steady supply of new pictures. A win-win situation if there ever was one. There's not a single post that can't be improved by the addition of a nice set of boobs.  popc1.gif

There should be a rule that if you aren't contributing to this site by supplying the pics than you don't get to make rules. 2thumbs.gif To sit here and tell someone when they HAVE TO POST A PICTURE is absurd. If you only want to see tit pics and nothing else than why are you on the boards. I will not stop in the middle of a discussion to post a pic to some horny guy that cant handle a conversation just to apease him.

Why do I have a feeling another tag is gonna show up real soon that was just made coz.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(foghorn @ Jul 7 2006, 10:39 PM)
so lyn, i know you already know this, but I LOVE YOU BABE!!! love-smiley-085.gif  03.gif

Thanx Foggie,
You know I love you too.
*KISS*
closeup8
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 8 2006, 12:20 PM)
There should be a rule that if you aren't contributing to this site by supplying the pics than you don't get to make rules.  2thumbs.gif  To sit here and tell someone when they HAVE TO POST A PICTURE is absurd. If you only want to see tit pics and nothing else than why are you on the boards. I will not stop in the middle of a discussion to post a pic to some horny guy that cant handle a conversation just to apease him.
Why do I have a feeling another tag is gonna show up real soon that was just made coz.gif

I'm glad I didn't suggest a picture for every two posts, which would be even better. Instead, I was a model of restraint and thought 1 in 10 would be okay. Think of them like flowers amoungst the weeds. I think stopping in the middle of a discussion to post a picture is a fine idea. Sort of like how a magizine is laid out, a little text, a few pictures, etc. You shouldn't knock an idea until you've tried it.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 8 2006, 05:43 PM)
I'm glad I didn't suggest a picture for every two posts, which would be even better. Instead, I was a model of restraint and thought 1 in 10 would be okay. Think of them like flowers amoungst the weeds. I think stopping in the middle of a discussion to post a picture is a fine idea. Sort of like how a magizine is laid out, a little text, a few pictures, etc. You shouldn't knock an idea until you've tried it.

That is silly to say not knock an idea until you try it. If I tell you I heard a bottle of sleeping pills and a 1/5th of vodka cured hiccups would you try it?? Good luck with you demands and rules being that you don't contribute any photos to this site yet demand the woman to stick with pictures and no chat I am sure that will get you far. Do you keep your girl barefoot and pregnant too?? ((don't answer that I was being a smartass in case it isn't obvious))

What is that saying about catching something with honey more than vinegar. SOmething like that.

Sort of on the lines dont bite the hand that feeds yah I would say.
bondiguy
This is the greatest thread... full of laughs i tell you! laughing-smiley-017.gif

I must agree with the ladies on one point, I am all for checking out hot women but I have found reading this thread more entertaining than most others on this board and it hasnt contained a pic for a page or 2 and judging by the growth rate here most of you have enjoyed it one way or the other as well!
COMEDYMAN
Don't you guys know that the best way to get a woman to feel comfortable is to let them talk biggrin.gif SO the more conversation the more pics you will see. Confort level=more pictures biggrin.gif

But see I messed it up by even mentioning this biggrin.gif

All of the forum girls on RMM have very nice brains as well as bods so I don't mind to see some intresting text along with the pretty titties biggrin.gif

This is a forum OF the titty site to begin with .. it wasn't mandatory to post naked pics of yourself in the forum anyway. It just got to that point. Which I don't mind one bit biggrin.gif

BUT the one rule that IS enforced in the Top Melons section is that to have your own thread here a boobie must be posted biggrin.gif ( which is always the case as fans of you lovely ladies usually make your threads in this section for you. ) So it's all good smile.gif

If Cutie Pie and Lynn wanna settle their argument in a kiddie pool of baby oil wearing nothing but Tshirts and panties... I wouldn't mind one bit biggrin.gif

I know when folks are using double identities BTW 2thumbs.gif **cough**J **cough**
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 9 2006, 07:33 AM)
About a guideline for picture posting-

BUT the one rule that IS enforced in the Top Melons section is that to have your own thread here a boobie must be posted biggrin.gif   ( which is always the case as fans of you lovely ladies usually make your threads in this section for you. )  So it's all good smile.gif

I'll just borrow a boobie from Mickey and start my own thread.... ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup8
My main premise was More Pictures=Better Thread. Nothing was said about how much conversation was posted or allowed or whatever. Just a little discipline, a little more balance. While I'm sure everyone wants to read page after page of text, remember, a picture is worth a thousand words. Therefore, more info is shared with one picture, than with 999 words. And who has time to come up with a thousand word post? (except Cutie Pie). So not only are more pictures more entertaining, they are also a huge time-saver. It's just more efficent to show a guy a nice rack than to try to describe it. Again, words are okay, but if you see a thread running too long without a picture, take it upon yourself to correct that imbalance as soon as possible.
Lynette
Alright, here's the thing, I don't mind posting pics here (obviously). But, when someone makes me feel that it's somehow my duty or obligation to do so, I have to take exception. No one here should be making demands of the women on this site. They post pics out of their own generousity no matter the reason the have for doing it. I'm wondering how many men here actually realize that it usually takes time to shoot good pictures, and most people here (female people) also have lives. In many cases, busy lives. I know that on a day to day basis taking nude pictures is generally not high on my list of priorities. Latel I've gotten the feeling that nomatter how many photos one posts, it'll never be enough. There has to be limits to everything.
Now, a little intellegent conversation never killed anyone. Right? And, this is a "discussion" forum... Right? So, what's the problem?
Cutie_Pie
I know when folks are using double identities BTW  2thumbs.gif  **cough**J **cough**

laughing-smiley-014.gif

I loved that part of owning my own boards, Inever understood it ESPECIALLY from people they say they are gone and will never be back. No they just come back with a few new tags coco.gif

If Cutie Pie and Lynn wanna settle their argument in a kiddie pool of baby oil wearing nothing but Tshirts and panties... I wouldn't mind one bit biggrin.gif

Yeah I we settled things and decided we needed to band together against some of the demanding men that try to tell us what our place is popc1.gif

Closeup,

No need to knock me for having time to have a conversation you have time to make a new name every few days and to be viewing boobs all day.

I happen to manage my time very well and at the moment for once in my life I am completely free to do whatever I want with my time cause I have nothing to do for a couple weeks and everything I could be doing I have done.

So I am rather enjoying having my time.

It's not my fault that you thought it would be popular to start demanding pics between ever 10 posts. If I a picture is worth a thousand words there is a few novels here with all the pics that should keep your little way of thinking busy for time and time to come.

Bondi,
I agree It is the stuff like this that will along the lines of boobs keep people coming back and no matter how many post they are angry and don't want to read these posts, they will keep coming back. People love the drama. The ones with the brain capacity to READ it and not just have to see picture stories. grinning-smiley-003.gif

Lynette,
said it right on key, you tell us woman we HAVE to post pictures and all those demands than posting pictures will no longer be fun it will be like a chore and many don't like to do chores and it is a big hassle to take the time to take nice pics. I finally got the time but got relatives staying with me, but it is very time consuming and some of us ladies like to take the time to create nice pictures.
closeup8
I don't think it should be an obligation, just a general guideline. After all, the forum you're posting in is "Top Melons" not "Top Essays" or "Top Debates". I appricate all the pictures you women post, I realize it takes time and effort to do it. And except for a hot, sexy picture, there's nothing I like more than to read a well scripted and intelligent post. But those seem to be getting fewer and fewer as time goes on, while the pictures are generally getting better. (BTW, I didn't change from Closeup to Closeup8 because I had a choice, the website kept deleting my name and password. I'm still the same lovable guy as I was before.)
ddd35
WEll what should I say , I guess my meet the press comment raised a eyebrow , and for that Cutie Pie and Lynn I apologize It was just getting old the negativeness that was in this thread , if you ladies dont want to post nude pics here thats your choice , If you wish to hold a debate or POLL thats also your choice , I personally like to come here and read positive things and look at a few pics in my spare time , I deal with negativness every day in my world , The war , the weather , the interest rates , the low comodity prices , and the high energy prices , thus I just like to come here to get away from my day to day things and escape so to speak to more of a positve place , but lately it had been neagtive ... just my Opinion Sorry if it washed off on anybody else ... food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 9 2006, 05:37 PM)
(BTW, I didn't change from Closeup to Closeup8 because I had a choice, the website kept deleting my name and password. I'm still the same lovable guy as I was before.)

Blame it on the Website... laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif You just need an internet shrink to solve your identity crisis.

This is your best avatar to date. user posted image
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 9 2006, 05:37 PM)
I don't think it should be an obligation, just a general guideline. After all, the forum you're posting in is "Top Melons" not "Top Essays" or "Top Debates". I appricate all the pictures you women post, I realize it takes time and effort to do it. And except for a hot, sexy picture, there's nothing I like more than to read a well scripted and intelligent post. But those seem to be getting fewer and fewer as time goes on, while the pictures are generally getting better. (BTW, I didn't change from Closeup to Closeup8 because I had a choice, the website kept deleting my name and password. I'm still the same lovable guy as I was before.)

Well again I will say when we feel like posting pictures is a guideline or a rule or an obligation than it no longer becomes fun and it becomes a chore. THere are pictures posted in here and in about 1000 other threads around here. When you take the fun out of posting pics from us ladies than this board will no longer be here.

For me its the same as sex. My husband used to insinuate daily he needed it daily shit we went through a period of about 2 years where I actually agreed to having it every other day no matter what, I looked foward to my days cause it ws a break sex became a chore and was no longer fun, it was boring and I ended up resenting him and hating sex.

Same goes with the pictures. WHen I am made to feel like I am only allowed to post on these boards as long as I regulary post pictures than the fun is gone.

I don't expect any of the men here to understand cause you arent regulary posting pics and having people constantly harassing you to take more post more. Well minus assfucker but he seems to really enjoy posting his pics no matter what tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 9 2006, 02:29 PM)
     Alright, here's the thing, I don't mind posting pics here (obviously). But, when someone makes me feel that it's somehow my duty or obligation to do so, I have to take exception. No one here should be making demands of the women on this site. They post pics out of their own generousity no matter the reason the have for doing it. I'm wondering how many men here actually realize that it usually takes time to shoot good pictures, and most people here (female people) also have lives. In many cases, busy lives. I know that on a day to day basis taking nude pictures is generally not high on my list of priorities. Latel I've gotten the feeling that nomatter how many photos one posts, it'll never be enough. There has to be limits to everything.
     Now, a little intellegent conversation never killed anyone. Right? And, this is a "discussion" forum... Right? So, what's the problem?

I whole heartedly agree and think that sometimes human nature comes through and some long standing members become complacent and forget how privilaged we are to have beautiful women willing to pose nude for us at no cost whatsoever!

Like I said I love the pics as much as the next guy but I mostly come to the boards to chat, discuss etc
Lynette
Thanks Boniguy. You said it perfectly. Regardless of whatever's been said here, I think most of us gals really do respond to the kind words and appreciation. I think THAT'S the way to get more pictures posted, and NOT give the impression that you're DEMANDING it happen. To me, that's kind of abusive.
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 9 2006, 02:29 PM)

Lynette, there is no duty or obligation to post any pics on here which I am sure you know. That isn't right to place upon another person, nor should anyone expect that. The way I look at it is if you post, great and thanks for sharing, if you don't post it shouldn't be a big deal. I alslo like to see what they comment about in the threads. As my ex-wife did a ton of modeling I know it takes a lot of time for good quality photo shoots and that not every minute is spent in front of a camera. And as in everyone's life there is much more going on than just posing for RMM!! I also think that the request for more pics may be due to the fact that you have quite a few fans out here who cannot get enough of you (which can be a good thing too).

I do think you are a very pretty lady that has a great body and from reading the thread I like your spirit! A beautiful woman isn't just about looks, but the mind and personality need to be there also and from what we have seen and read you seem to have it all going on.

"Now a little intelligent conversation never killed anyone," it just gets some of us even more excited. You appear to be an exciting woman and that is what we are here for so keep up the great work!!

Just remember, there will always be people with negative energy out there and sometimes we all need to look past them. Just keep being you, I think you are okay. Alright, better than okay. Alright, how about SCHWING!!

food-smiley-004.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Cutie_Pie
" also think that the request for more pics may be due to the fact that you have quite a few fans out here who cannot get enough of you (which can be a good thing too)."

That is usually the case boobluver from a lot of the guys and even gals here but what was said that Lynette and I have been commenting on is someone saying there should be a RULE that we are not allowed go more than 10 posts in ANY thread in this section without posting pictures. That we should use dicipline so that we are not just I believe the word was "yakking" that is what was out of line I don;'t think Lynette or any other woman would take offence to someone saying I really admire your pictures can you please post more.

But that is NOT what was said. grinning-smiley-003.gif
closeup8
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 10 2006, 12:40 PM)
That is usually the case boobluver from a lot of the guys and even gals here but what was said that Lynette and I have been commenting on is someone saying there should be a RULE that we are not allowed go more than 10 posts in ANY thread in this section without posting pictures. That we should use dicipline so that we are not just I believe the word was "yakking" that is what was out of line I don;'t think Lynette or any other woman would take offence to someone saying I really admire your pictures can you please post more.

But that is NOT what was said.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

It took awhile, but I'm glad you finally see it my way. As you'll see, I DID say I admire and appricate all the pictures posted here and on the ratings page. My point was to maybe try something different, not that I expected everyone to post more pictures. Show me one post in the "Top Melon" section that doesn't have a picture that wouldn't be improved with one. I think that would be hard to do.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 10 2006, 04:34 PM)
It took awhile, but I'm glad you finally see it my way. As you'll see, I DID say I admire and appricate all the pictures posted here and on the ratings page. My point was to maybe try something different, not that I expected everyone to post more pictures. Show me one post in the "Top Melon" section that doesn't have a picture that wouldn't be improved with one. I think that would be hard to do.

Anything you said you nulled with "There should be a rule that says no "Top Melon" thread can go more than ten posts without a picture. This will instill some discipline in regards to all the yakking and arguments and will insure a steady supply of new pictures." so sorry I don't see it your way, it seems though now that the general public feels we should post pics when WE FEEL LIKE posting pics and that they enjoy the conversation that you are back tracking away from the original comment you made suggesting a RULE be made we had to post pics every 10 pics to instill some dicipline. Say what you want now but after that statement it all sort of sounds like smilio00.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.