Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Lynette
[attachmentid=119897][attachmentid=119896][attachmentid=119896]Hi ya'll! Sorry I haven't been abole to haunt the site as much as I have in the past. Life here can be surprisingly busy. The council has me busy playing "The Royal Princess of Bora Bora" for the tourist's benefit. been doing quite a few photo shoots for calendars and such (promotional stuff mostly). Any, hope everyone is good and staying out of trouble.
*KISSES*,
Lynette
luvmelons
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 18 2012, 08:11 PM)
[attachmentid=119897][attachmentid=119896][attachmentid=119896]Hi ya'll! Sorry I haven't been abole to haunt the site as much as I have in the past. Life here can be surprisingly busy. The council has me busy playing "The Royal Princess of Bora Bora" for the tourist's benefit. been doing quite a few photo shoots for calendars and such (promotional stuff mostly). Any, hope everyone is good and staying out of trouble.
                                                                        *KISSES*,
                                                                         Lynette

love your bora bora outfit... very nice top! smile.gif
morpheusone
                                                                        *KISSES*,
                                                                         Lynette

Hey, we'll just take as much of you as we can get, and enjoy it grinning-smiley-003.gif

And what a stunning Royal Princess you are, wow you're sensational love-smiley-085.gif LOVE the pics, enjoy your life there, Lynette, see you around when we do wink.gif
LovemInNJ
                                                                        *KISSES*,
                                                                         Lynette

just makes the pics you post when you have time even more special. best wishes in what you're doing out there food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 18 2012, 06:11 PM)
                                                                        *KISSES*,
                                                                         Lynette

Have fun hun and By the way Great tits . love-smiley-077.gif
Lynette
Wow! just got back from a week long island hop on a friends big cat. Great weather, spear fishing was GREAT, and having sex on the deck two or three times a day was super HOT! You'd think that (considering how it is here), I'd be used to having sex in public around the islands. Got a lot of whistles from some tourists on another boat as they passed us while I was lovin' on my friend's dick. (I DID stand up and take a bow though. LOL!)
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 13 2012, 08:34 PM)
Wow! just got back from a week long island hop on a friends big cat. Great weather, spear fishing was GREAT, and having sex on the deck two or three times a day was super HOT! You'd think that (considering how it is here), I'd be used to having sex in public around the islands. Got a lot of whistles from some tourists on another boat as they passed us while I was lovin' on my friend's dick. (I DID stand up and take a bow though. LOL!)

2thumbs.gif 22.gif
Buck Turgidson
Haha! Nice! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 13 2012, 06:34 PM)

Are we going to see pics hun?
melonmassager
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 13 2012, 08:34 PM)

this woman is amazing...great attitude and her contributions are always cerebral and an insight into her great free spirit.
Lynette
This bedroom shot, brought to you courtesy of phillipe. LOL!
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 19 2012, 09:03 PM)

You're one hell of a woman ....
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]
Buck Turgidson

That's exactly how I want my Tahiti escape to play out!
2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 19 2012, 09:08 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]

so gorgeous!! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 19 2012, 07:03 PM)

A very sexy Pic hun tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 19 2012, 07:08 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]

Need some of that lotion rubbed on your breasts babe ? love-smiley-085.gif
morpheusone

You must be living a dream, gorgeous, wow tongue.gif 22.gif 22.gif

And thanks to Phillipe too food-smiley-004.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 15 2012, 11:00 AM)
Are we going to see pics hun?

OH yes really 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif popc1.gif
Lynette
Back in the states on business and staying with my old next door neighbor. Having a lot of fun with him, but going back home in mid March. How's everyone doin'?
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 28 2013, 10:18 PM)
How's everyone doin'?

Great! Missing your hottie self though 2thumbs.gif

Body and breasts looking divine as always Lynette!
LovemInNJ
Back in the states on business and staying with my old next door neighbor. Having a lot of fun with him, but going back home in mid March. How's everyone doin'?

great now that i've gotten another glimpse of your hotness. same ol' same ol' here in NJ
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 28 2013, 08:18 PM)

Doing well have missed you though tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 29 2013, 03:12 PM)
Doing well have missed you though  tongue.gif

Aew, thanks Triple D. But I'm thinkin' that you've got pleanty of newbies on the board here
to keep you busy.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2013, 06:57 PM)

Aew, thanks Triple D. But I'm thinkin' that you've got pleanty of newbies on the board here
to keep you busy.

Ok you got me there , Lots of newbies , howver nothing wrong with the veterens like yourself . love-smiley-077.gif
Lynette
HOLY CRAP!!! So, I'm staying with a friend while back in the states visiting and today was at his place feeling a little horny. I go out onto his back patio, turn on some music, and kick back on a lounge. Before I know it I've got my hand in my pants rolling my little thingie around. Within a couple of minutes I stood up and shed all the clothes I'd been wearing since I woke up. Now, I'm buck naked, legs spread, and at the point where I'm starting to breath hard while continuing to jiggle my clittie. I throw my head back, close my eyes, moving in time with the music, and getting into it. As I feel things getting good and intense, I raise my head baqck up to look down at myself, nipples harder than rocks, and pussy nice and slippery. THAT'S when I happened to look straight forward to realize that I'd been busted. One of the neighbor men was in an upstairs window watching me, but that's not all, he was naked too and stroking his dick. At first I thought maybe he thought I couldn't see him, I found out that might not habve been the case later. So, I figured I'd take advantage of the situation by just maintaining eye contact while exadgerating my reactions to what I was doing to myself. Most of you already know that I have a thing for putting on a show for neighbors (which is something I really can't do on the island). I continued to DO myself, throwing one leg up over the arm of the lounge, moving my hand away from myself from time to time so that he cound get a good look at my trimmed pubic patch and pussy (but YES, at some point I did have two fingers up me just banging it real good for him to see). As I watched him jerk his dick faster and faster I got real with what I was doing, and BOOM!!! One after another orgasms hit hard (three I think). I could see his cum hitting, then streaming down the window pane. We just stared at each other for what seemed like a few minutes. As I got up, picked up my clothes, and headed for the door, I hesitated, looked back over my shoulder at him, smiled, winked, and blew him a kiss. Man! I just knew something like this was going to happen at some point during my stay here. I may go out on the patio more often while I'm here. *SMILE*
melonmassager
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 6 2013, 10:31 PM)
HOLY CRAP!!! So, I'm staying with a friend while back in the states visiting and today was at his place feeling a little horny. I go out onto his back patio, turn on some music, and kick back on a lounge. Before I know it I've got my hand in my pants rolling my little thingie around. Within a couple of minutes I stood up and shed all the clothes I'd been wearing since I woke up. Now, I'm buck naked, legs spread, and at the point where I'm starting to breath hard while continuing to jiggle my clittie. I throw my head back, close my eyes, moving in time with the music, and getting into it. As I feel things getting good and intense, I raise my head baqck up to look down at myself, nipples harder than rocks, and pussy nice and slippery. THAT'S when I happened to look straight forward to realize that I'd been busted. One of the neighbor men was in an upstairs window watching me, but that's not all, he was naked too and stroking his dick. At first I thought maybe he thought I couldn't see him, I found out that might not habve been the case later. So, I figured I'd take advantage of the situation by just maintaining eye contact while exadgerating my reactions to what I was doing to myself. Most of you already know that I have a thing for putting on a show for neighbors (which is something I really can't do on the island). I continued to DO myself, throwing one leg up over the arm of the lounge, moving my hand away from myself from time to time so that he cound get a good look at my trimmed pubic patch and pussy (but YES, at some point I did have two fingers up me just banging it real good for him to see). As I watched him jerk his dick faster and faster I got real with what I was doing, and BOOM!!! One after another orgasms hit hard (three I think). I could see his cum hitting, then streaming down the window pane. We just stared at each other for what seemed like a few minutes. As I got up, picked up my clothes, and headed for the door, I hesitated, looked back over my shoulder at him, smiled, winked, and blew him a kiss. Man! I just knew something like this was going to happen at some point during my stay here. I may go out on the patio more often while I'm here. *SMILE*

DAMN...one hell of a lucky man.
Buck Turgidson
ohh yea!
2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 6 2013, 08:31 PM)

Hes a lucky guy to say the least 22.gif
Lynette
Great day today. A girlfriend of mine and me rented a couple of Harleys today and rode from the bay area, through the California delta into Sacramento and back again. Riding a bike is one of the things I miss most about the states.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 18 2013, 08:59 PM)
Great day today. A girlfriend og mine and me rented a couple of Harleys today and rode from the bay area, through the California delta into Sacramento and back again. Riding a bike is one of the things I miss most about the states.

2thumbs.gif

also love the newest avatar picture
morpheusone
Could be doing better here in PA, but hey, that's life! That little story of your sexy volcanic encounter was fantastic, and fun reading wow rolleyes.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif

Travel safe and take care of yourself, beautiful food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ

getting close to mid March so wishing you a safe trip back home food-smiley-004.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 13 2013, 06:29 AM)
getting close to mid March so wishing you a safe trip back home  food-smiley-004.gif

good for back home, not good for here, scenery wise, that is.
Lynette
AH! Finally back home. Sure seemed like a long flight, but great to be back on the beach.
Buck Turgidson
Yummy breasts, you can lay out at my place too!
2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 31 2013, 01:47 PM)
AH! Finally back home. Sure seemed like a long flight, but great to be back on the beach.

and great to see you back on the beach again. glad all went well. love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
I was just scouting out the site and came to the realization that I'd posted this pic on my profile quite a while ago and am frankly a little surprised that it only rates a 7.94 after seeing some of the mid to high 8.'s. Hmmmmm!
Teo096
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 2 2013, 05:10 PM)
I was just scouting out the site and came to the realization that I'd posted this pic on my profile quite a while ago and am frankly a little surprised that it only rates a 7.94 after seeing some of the mid to high 8.'s. Hmmmmm!

They look like 10's to me!
Lynette
In a typical Bora Bora public outdoor shower. Ya'll need to come visit. *BLUSH* smile.gif
boobcreamer76
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 22 2013, 07:54 PM)
In a typical Bora Bora public outdoor shower. Ya'll need to come visit. *BLUSH*  smile.gif

DAMN!!!
LovemInNJ
In a typical Bora Bora public outdoor shower. Ya'll need to come visit. *BLUSH*  smile.gif

wow! love-smiley-085.gif I feel like i'm tongue tied trying to think of something more to say. then again i'd probably be drooling if i was anywhere close watching this live. wow! love-smiley-085.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 2 2013, 05:10 PM)

lyn
you of all people should know the scores are almost meaningless.
Buck Turgidson
Ya'll need to come visit. *BLUSH*  smile.gif

I need to defect! 2thumbs.gif Especially with Lynette! tongue.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Apr 23 2013, 12:59 AM)
I need to defect!  2thumbs.gif Especially with Lynette! tongue.gif

amen to that food-smiley-004.gif

I also wouldn't mind being one of those guys that gets to watch her from afar when she gets in one of those moods
riggerman

Awesome... wish I was there... 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 31 2013, 11:47 AM)

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 2 2013, 03:10 PM)

WOW I have missed you . love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 22 2013, 05:54 PM)

I like how you shower hun
Lynette
OK, so now that I've finally posted a boobie photo that includes a glimps of my "lower, soft stuff"... What do all of you guys prefer? Shaved? Or, neatly trimmed (alla the way it is now)?
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 25 2013, 08:34 PM)
OK, so now that I've finally posted a boobie photo that includes a glimps of my "lower, soft stuff"... What do all of you guys prefer? Shaved? Or, neatly trimmed (alla the way it is now)?

The way it is now is just fine... smilio09.gif .Shaved would be just fine, too. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif Damn, a full '70s jungle would be great to plow my nose through on the way down to nectarviille! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif 22.gif I'm a totally oral type of dude! love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.