Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
misschickie
haha, the worst part of the trip.

nice tan, tho smile.gif
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 22 2009, 08:24 PM)
My wet titties. Hey I think I'll start a thread... "My Wet Titties" and see how many ladies post wet pics. Be interesting to see how many have erect nipples. Most of the women I know who have had boob jobs have a lot of trouble making their nipples erect. Something about surgeons cutting thru nurves.

WOW...I love that hot sexy pic.....SO HOT....SO SEXY 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 13 2009, 05:45 PM)
Back in the states and paying bills.

That picture is so sexy tongue.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 13 2009, 06:45 PM)

If that's what you wear while doing the books you're hired.
peterpan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 13 2009, 07:45 PM)

Awesome pic Paying the bills is the most depressing part of a trip.. but we are glad you made it back safe..
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 13 2009, 07:45 PM)

back to normal I'd suppose... looking good even paying bills though!
Lynette
Call me crazy, but while thumbing thru the photos on the site, I came across a picture that really looked like my boobs. Can you tell who's are who's? Is there, or isn't there a definite look-a-like quality here?
Lynette
Maybe a "Look-A-Like" thread would be a good idea for a game here. Yes?/No?
r8rman1
this particular case is too easy..... Both are fantastic photos... both fantastic tits.... while the pose is VERY similar..... Chelsy and Lynette have qualities very distinguishable...... smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 11 2009, 03:27 PM)
Call me crazy, but while thumbing thru the photos on the site, I came across a picture that really looked like my boobs. Can you tell who's are who's? Is there, or isn't there a definite look-a-like quality here?

Nice
evade20
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:25 PM)
this particular case is too easy.....   Both are fantastic photos...  both fantastic tits....      while the pose is VERY similar.....   Chelsy and Lynette have qualities very distinguishable......   smile.gif

Good eye, R8rman! Definitely Chelsey's! love-smiley-085.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Sep 11 2009, 04:25 PM)
this particular case is too easy.....   Both are fantastic photos...  both fantastic tits....      while the pose is VERY similar.....   Chelsy and Lynette have qualities very distinguishable......   smile.gif

Playmate Qualities for sure!
Lynette
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:25 PM)

[/B]Hmmmm, I just looked at more of Chelsey's pics and although there is a definite simalarity in the two I posted, there are also others where hers and mine look nothing alike. Funny how they are all so different... Isn't it? Now, as to the question that one of you raised in an IM this weekend... Yes! My nipples are VERY sensitive and are erect most all of the time. I can remember back to when I was like fourteen or fifteen thinking there was something wrong with me. The slightest sexual thought or touch would spring them into a complete state of puckered erection. Once I became sexually active ( from the first time a boy felt my tits, or sucked on them) I was hooked on the feeling. From that point on I've always gotten off on the sensation of aroused nipples. It used to be a problem with them showing thru bras, blouses, etc. Once I came to the realization that hard nipples are actually a pretty good look, I waived my inhibitions on the subject and stooped trying to hide them. Besides, it's funny sometimes walking thru a mall or some public place with sun glasses on, watching you guys stare at them as I walk by. *S*.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 21 2009, 11:13 AM)
[/B]Hmmmm, I just looked at more of Chelsey's pics and although there is a definite simalarity in the two I posted, there are also others where hers and mine look nothing alike. Funny how they are all so different... Isn't it? Now, as to the question that one of you raised in an IM this weekend... Yes! My nipples are VERY sensitive and are erect most all of the time. I can remember back to when I was like fourteen or fifteen thinking there was something wrong with me. The slightest sexual thought or touch would spring them into a complete state of puckered erection. Once I became sexually active ( from the first time a boy felt  my tits, or sucked on them) I was hooked on the feeling. From that point on I've always gotten off on the sensation of aroused nipples. It used to be a problem with them showing thru bras, blouses, etc. Once I came to the realization that hard nipples are actually a pretty good look, I waived my inhibitions on the subject and stooped trying to hide them. Besides, it's funny sometimes walking thru a mall or some public place with sun glasses on, watching you guys stare at them as I walk by. *S*.

Dont ever hide what god gave ya .. love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2009, 05:19 PM)
Dont ever hide what god gave ya  ..  love-smiley-085.gif

Hmmm... I was just looking closely at the "my wet titties" pic I posted here. I've decided that I really do like my tits. In fact, I can't figure out why I have never scored higher on this site.
Chico87
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 22 2009, 03:56 PM)
Hmmm... I was just looking closely at the "my wet titties" pic I posted here. I've decided that I really do like my tits. In fact, I can't figure out why I have never scored higher on this site.

yes they are very nice looking. i like them too.=)
nybandit
Happy Birthday!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 22 2009, 06:56 PM)

I've always thought they were exquisite. 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
A bump for maybe a new pic smile.gif
Lynette
GOD!!!! I am SO horny today. Don't know why, but I definitely feel like a booty-call. Maybe it's because I spent the weekend with a new guy and am coming down from the rush of non-stop sex for 48 hours. Don't know. Is it true, the more you get, the more you want? Geeze, I may start masterbating behind my desk![/COLOR]
kcoc72
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 5 2009, 06:36 PM)
GOD!!!! I am SO horny today. Don't know why, but I definitely feel like a booty-call. Maybe it's because I spent the weekend with a new guy and am coming down from the rush of non-stop sex for 48 hours. Don't know. Is it true, the more you get, the more you want? Geeze, I may start masterbating behind my desk![/COLOR]

Umm...all that talk is going to make me start masturbating right now!!! Would love some non-stop sex with you and that hot body and great tits of yours!! 22.gif
LikesThemToo

that sounds so hot wub.gif
peterpan

Wow.. Hot conversation.. If you start masturbating, let me place a cam under your desk first ... 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 5 2009, 04:36 PM)

Oh the thought of it .
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 8 2009, 02:02 PM)
Oh the thought of it  .

Just cut and changed my hair style this morning. Jeff (my next door neighbor) was good enough to come over and take this picture of me checking out my new look out in my mirror. I like it.
mrhorny281
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 12 2009, 04:53 PM)
Just cut and changed my hair style this morning. Jeff (my next door neighbor) was good enough to come over and take this picture of me checking out my new look out in my mirror. I like it.

lucky neighbor cool.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 12 2009, 05:53 PM)

Good enough. He probably was pitching a tent in his pants! 22.gif
LikesThemToo

i think you look fine with the new style too. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 12 2009, 03:53 PM)

I like it to , Would love to wake up to it
sunshine1

Beautiful pic, Lynette. Great hairdo and boobs!! wink.gif
Lynette
One of the guys from back home just e-mailed me this picture he took of me while on his boat when I visited a month ago. I thought it'd be funny.
lonely1276
Nice view.
r8rman1
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 17 2009, 12:15 PM)
One of the guys from back home just e-mailed me this picture he took of me while on his boat when I visited a month ago. I thought it'd be funny.

The only thing funny about that is how I almost stop breathing when I look at it! Great view! Full speed ahead!
johnny wadd
Damn, Those legs go on forever ! Sometimes I wish this was ratemyassnmelons.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 17 2009, 10:15 AM)

The view is beautiful tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo

great curves along the horizon 2thumbs.gif
evade20

Superb! You do have tanlines!!!! 22.gif
Lynette
I guess you're right. I think that I DO have lines at different times of the year. I tan SO fast that even if I spend a couple of ours by the pool, I'll have lines. I know this question has been raised on a thread here at some point... But, which looks sexier to most menZ? A naked woman standing in front of you with tanlines, or with an all over tan (no lines)?
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 9 2009, 09:36 AM)
I guess you're right. I think that I DO have lines at different times of the year. I tan SO fast that even if I spend a couple of ours by the pool, I'll have lines. I know this question has been raised on a thread here at some point... But, which looks sexier to most menZ? A naked woman standing in front of you with tanlines, or with an all over tan (no lines)?

If shes naked, i aint picky wink.gif With an ass like yours it dont matter much either 2thumbs.gif
kcoc72
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 9 2009, 12:36 PM)

Tan lines are so damn hot!! They are a huge turn on!! 22.gif
r8rman1

This is probably too easy/lame of an answer, but either works for me... The tan lines are especially sweet when they show how skimpy the suit is... (like l'il string bottoms high on the cheeks, or a top that shows the aerola was 'just' hidden) Makes ya wish you were there to see it on.....
An all over tan kinda does the same, knowing you're free spirited enough and feel good about yourself to lay out nude. And again, wish you were there to see it! wink.gif
(Even if it's done in a tanning salon, you were risky enough to do it with the perv-owner's hidden camera filming everything! smile.gif
Both have nice tease factors that work - and if the naked woman standing in front of me looks like you..... grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20

Either way. I think both are sexy. love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif 22.gif 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 9 2009, 10:36 AM)

Im not picky , but always liked tanned boobies and lines on the bottom . but all over is just as sexy
Lynette
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Nov 9 2009, 04:05 PM)
This is probably too easy/lame of an answer,  but either works for me...  The tan lines are especially sweet when they show how skimpy the suit is... (like l'il string bottoms high on the cheeks, or a top that shows the aerola was 'just' hidden) Makes ya wish you were there to see it on.....
An all over tan kinda does the same, knowing  you're free spirited enough and feel good about yourself to lay out nude. And again, wish you were there to see it!  wink.gif
(Even if it's done in a tanning salon, you were risky enough to do it with the perv-owner's hidden camera filming everything!  smile.gif
Both have nice tease factors that work - and if the naked woman standing in front of me looks like you.....      grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hmmm. I like this answer. Lines showing that the lady was wearing a very small or string thong bikini DOES look sexy. But, I suppose that line showing the passed presnece of a bikini top that was maybe too small or narrow on each tittie, might not have the same effect.
r8rman1
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 10 2009, 05:28 PM)
Hmmm. I like this answer. Lines showing that the lady was wearing a very small or string thong bikini DOES look sexy. But, I suppose that line showing the passed presnece of a bikini top that was maybe too small or narrow on each tittie, might not have the same effect.

Not sure what you mean there Lynette, but can a bikini (on a body like yours) ever be too small or narrow????????
evade20
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Nov 10 2009, 09:43 PM)
Not sure what you mean there Lynette, but can a bikini (on a body like yours) ever be too small or narrow????????

confused-smiley-013.gif confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 10 2009, 03:28 PM)

Hmmmmm tongue.gif
Lynette
Another picture of my boobs on the beach. Sorry, no tanlines here. *smile*
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 11 2009, 07:20 PM)

thats quite alright they look amazing either way
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 11 2009, 07:20 PM)

Awesome, Lynette! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.