Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 5 2006, 09:37 PM)
I guess another thousand words. If the men you choose are shallow and uncomplicate, easy to manipulate, does it occur to you to ask yourself why you choose them to begin with? Just wondering. I'm not saying there aren't men who think with their dicks, we both know there are. But it takes two to play that game. You probably get what you want, but at what cost? Have you outgrown the need or do you still fall back on it when you need to?I'm not asking to provoke another tirade, I'm genuinely curious.

I'm not sure that "choose" is exactly the right word, but I generally find myself in the company of professional types with great educational backgrounds. Why do you assume I would associate with weak men? I don't gravitate to weakness in men at all. I like to feel somewhat dominated at times. The key here is that I have enough self-confidence to know that I can generally get almost any man to do what I want. If a woman carries herself with an air of sophistication and quiet elegance she can usually mesmorize a man. Most men are suckers for a pretty face or great a body regardless of whether they're bus drivers, doctors, construction workers, or attorneys. It's all a matter of the degree of femininity you display and how you display it. I'm not necessarily talking about physical assets either. I was in MGM programs for most of my school life and graduated with three degrees by the time I was twenty-one. My education doesn't make me special in any way, it just provides me with some of the tools I've needed to advance my life in business and in my personal affairs. Along with that it's also given me an avenue by which I meet and associate with some semi-powerful men in southern California as well as Sacramento. But, do I believe that all men think with their dicks? I would have to say that I've met some very modern and advanced thinkers from the opposite sex, but that still doesn't mean that they don't think more with their little heads rather than their little ones. I still would like to believe it's an individual thing, and that most men are not total perverts. Maybe I am a little naive regarding this subject, but I'd rather think the best of smeone than to think the worst, or at least until they give me a reason to. And, just for the record... I don't "need" it. I just know how to play the game as well, or better than most women and will when the situation calls for it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 4 2006, 02:30 AM)
actually, i DO have a new digital camera...7.2 megapix! hehe...i liiiikeee...

Uh HUH!!! Problem solved
Narazbad
lol...leave it to the one eyed guy to make it all better!!! comedic relief really works dammit!
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2006, 12:47 AM)
Uh HUH!!! Problem solved

dude, doesn't that just mean his pictures will be even clearer? i don't know about you, but to me, that's "problem magnified" laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 6 2006, 01:52 AM)
dude, doesn't that just mean his pictures will be even clearer?  i don't know about you, but to me, that's "problem magnified" laughing-smiley-017.gif

It just means Lynette may actually be able to SEE it now tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2006, 01:06 AM)
It just means Lynette may actually be able to SEE it now tongue.gif

i stand by my response
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 6 2006, 02:14 AM)
i stand by my response

Well as long as he doesnt C.C me on that email he can do whatever he wants
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 5 2006, 04:59 PM)
Now see, then you've got a legit gripe and the idiots need to be called out in my opinion.  If these puck heads (sorry hockey fans) cant take no for an answer, then post up their shitt PM's and lets draw and quater them.

I would also let C-Man and the Freak know, they'll deal with them.

ok now THATS a good idea... TOTALLY post thier shit so we can fucking embarrass them to leave.... lol

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 5 2006, 05:03 PM)
You forgot to apologize to humour fans as well  nah.gif

ok... laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif gnappy, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes for that terrible orgasm comment in the Rant thread tongue.gif
ddd35
I always just assumed that the men in the educated business world were gay , I mean of them, they work with outstanding looking, big breasted , blondes and brunettes , and they show no interest towards them , and when they go to the preppy bars on friday night there more wooriied about which one of there buddies is going to join them , they never take there secretarys , I will never understand that ... drinkup.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 5 2006, 09:20 PM)
I was in MGM programs for most of my school life and graduated with three degrees by the time I was twenty-one.

What is MGM programs? Is it a school like MIT?

n/m I googled it. I'm good like that wink.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2006, 01:06 PM)
What is MGM programs? Is it a school like MIT?

n/m I googled it. I'm good like that wink.gif

Mentally gifted minors.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 6 2006, 11:28 AM)
Mentally gifted minors.

naraz is in the MRM program tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2006, 12:31 PM)
naraz is in the MRM program  tongue.gif

does that mean it's going to be really funny when he's like "huh, i don't get it... what the fuck does that mean?" confused-smiley-013.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 6 2006, 11:36 AM)
does that mean it's going to be really funny when he's like "huh, i don't get it... what the fuck does that mean?"   unsure.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif

correction: "huh, i don't get it... what the fuck does that mean, you turkey slut"
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2006, 01:31 PM)
naraz is in the MRM program  tongue.gif

Now THATS comedy
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 6 2006, 01:28 PM)
Mentally gifted minors.

Considering the state of California's educational system, I think an IQ of about 100 would get someone into the MGM program.... laughing-smiley-014.gif
Lynette
I know this picture won't appeal to everyone, but I like it. It was taken in a hotel about six months ago in Miami.
Hardabs
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 07:40 PM)
I know this picture won't appeal to everyone, but I like it. It was taken in a hotel about six months ago in Miami.

it appeals to me...you have some great tits 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck

I like it, I like it alot fantastic pic, the color is great and the outline of your breasts are fantastic grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
I would like it a whole lot more if your mouth and nose were uncovered
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2006, 11:21 PM)
I would like it a whole lot more if your mouth and nose were uncovered

I'm sure you would. But, I do have to protect my anonymity here. Sorry.
paybarraman

This is a beautiful picture Lynette
wincy69
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 10:51 AM)
I'm sure you would. But, I do have to protect my anonymity here. Sorry.

I would too!!!

I know this is a boob site but would you post a pic of your bum please so that we can see the full package so to speak?

Thanks
Boobluver2

Nice pic in my opinion! I like seeing your pics!!

love-smiley-085.gif
boobs rocks
Yeah, Lynette, that pic was great.
Lynette
QUOTE(wincy69 @ Sep 8 2006, 11:20 AM)
I would too!!!

I know this is a boob site but would you post a pic of your bum please so that we can see the full package so to speak?

Thanks

winct69... Where have you been? There are bullbody and "bum" shots of me all over this site. Just check out some of the threads.
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 01:18 PM)
winct69... Where have you been? There are bullbody and "bum" shots of me all over this site. Just check out some of the threads.

Lynette,

I definitely respect your desire to protect your anonymity, but I don't think anyone will recognize you from a heavily stylized, purple profile shot. Nice, but a little Goth for me.

With regard to a shot from the back, my all-time favorite photo of Lynette is the one from the back when she is walking through some park. It's somewhere in the middle of this thread and is definitely worth the search. That one is you, right, Lynette?
Lynette
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Sep 8 2006, 01:32 PM)
Lynette,

I definitely respect your desire to protect your anonymity, but I don't think anyone will recognize you from a heavily stylized, purple profile shot.  Nice, but a little Goth for me.

With regard to a shot from the back, my all-time favorite photo of Lynette is the one from the back when she is walking through some park.  It's somewhere in the middle of this thread and is definitely worth the search.  That one is you, right, Lynette?

Absolutely!
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 02:15 PM)
Absolutely!

re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it
re-post it........Please and maybe a few more wub.gif
Lynette
This one?
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 02:38 PM)
This one?

very nice love the view
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 01:18 PM)

He is what is commonly known as a newbie tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 5 2006, 04:59 PM)
Now see, then you've got a legit gripe and the idiots need to be called out in my opinion.  If these puck heads (sorry hockey fans) cant take no for an answer, then post up their shitt PM's and lets draw and quater them.

I would also let C-Man and the Freak know, they'll deal with them.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 5 2006, 05:03 PM)
You forgot to apologize to humour fans as well  nah.gif

Top 25 post candidate!!!
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 02:38 PM)
This one?

It's an AWESOME shot. I love the natural lighting and the environment. It's a credit to you that you look so good in this photo without any special pose or accessory, etc.

I can't remember if you told us the story about it before, but I would like to hear it.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Sep 8 2006, 06:17 PM)
It's an AWESOME shot.  I love the natural lighting and the environment.  It's a credit to you that you look so good in this photo without any special pose or accessory, etc.

I can't remember if you told us the story about it before, but I would like to hear it.

very nice shot, but I also like the shower one
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 8 2006, 06:16 PM)
Top 25 post candidate!!!

What a lively debate that would cause
Lynette
SUBJECT CHANGE!!! How long do you men think it takes for a woman's nipples to get hard without any physical stimulation. Just her thinking about doing something naughty. How long?
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 07:47 PM)
SUBJECT CHANGE!!! How long do you men think it takes for a woman's nipples to get hard without any physical stimulation. Just her thinking about doing something naughty. How long?

I would wager a guess @ 15 sec's. tops

Posted Today, 02:38 PM
This one?
bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
I missed it..... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk!!!
ddd35

about 5 seconds ..
Lynette
I would think that's pretty close. Thanks for the positive response. It's nice to know that not all the guys here belong to the good 'ol boy club.
*KISS*
LikesThemAll

Love the hair Lynette. smile.gif

As for the question, i wouldn't have a clue. several minutes to a quarter hour would have been my guess.
paybarraman

Sweet Jesus Lynette......gorgeous tits

I wouldnt care how long they take, Id just watch them grow, mesmerized

But I think the time would depend on the intensity of the woman's libido.....I mean if a lady has a high sex drive and active imagination, she could prolly have her nipples hard in a matter of seconds. Whereas, another woman might need more time to get herself "warmed up".

Interesting question though. How fast have you accomplished this?
COMEDYMAN

Instantly smile.gif
Mezrein
Depends on if she's trying to hide it or not. Instantly if shes not trying to hide it, 1/2 second if shes trying to hide it, smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 11 2006, 05:33 PM)
I would think that's pretty close. Thanks for the positive response. It's nice to know that not all the guys here belong to the good 'ol boy club.
                                      *KISS*

no worries my dear , the school yard drama can be interesting , but I came to this site to look at womens boobs , not go back to my school days of (he said she said ) and this and that , I just dont need the drama ... food-smiley-004.gif
wincy69
There seems to be some sort of witch hunt against Lynette & for what reason i'm not sure but one thing i am sure is that she's got a great rack & is happy to post some great pics on this site for us all to enjoy so cut her some slack guys & just enjoy the pics!!!

22.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 12 2006, 09:06 AM)
no worries my dear , the school yard drama can be interesting , but I came to this site to look at womens boobs , not go back to my school days  of  (he said she said ) and this and that , I just dont need the drama ...  food-smiley-004.gif

Thank you ddd35. That has to be the most realistic and honest post I've rad on this site in days.
Lynette
QUOTE(wincy69 @ Sep 12 2006, 12:26 PM)
There seems to be some sort of witch hunt against Lynette & for what reason i'm not sure but one thing i am sure is that she's got a great rack & is happy to post some great pics on this site for us all to enjoy so cut her some slack guys & just enjoy the pics!!!

22.gif

Thank you wincy. I appreciate men who don't buy into every conspiracy theory that comes along as many high school boys would do. I'm truly honored that you and others do appreciate my efforts to post nice pictures.
wincy69
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 12 2006, 12:44 PM)
Thank you wincy. I appreciate men who don't buy into every conspiracy theory that comes along  as many high school boys would do. I'm truly honored that you and others do appreciate my efforts to post nice pictures.

Any time hun just keep posting!!!
Lynette
QUOTE(wincy69 @ Sep 13 2006, 03:22 AM)
Any time hun just keep posting!!!

I will sugar, inspite of the three of four guys on the other thread who still don't realize they've been had. LOL! popc1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.