Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 3 2010, 06:05 PM)
Lovin' the weather in California this week!!! when we got to the car, I had to tell Richie.. "well! They're certainly NOT going feel or suck on themselves". Man! Where do I find such lame guys?BEACH-TIME!

I am amazed you had to tell him that lol...................very hott my dear wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 3 2010, 06:05 PM)
Lovin' the weather in California this week!!! when we got to the car, I had to tell Richie.. "well! They're certainly NOT going feel or suck on themselves". Man! Where do I find such lame guys?BEACH-TIME!

Dng dont think i would have let you make it to the car ..LOL tongue.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
OK, so it's Friday and I haven't hadany sex in almost two weeks! I'm not sure, but that just might be an all-time record for me. However, just consented to a date for tonight with a guy I met about three months ago and have kept in touch with, but have never gone out with yet. He's very cool and owns one of the top restaurants in San Francisco. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm thinking that tonight is going to be all about feeding then fu%king the hell out of Lynette. LOL! I can hardly wait to see if I can get him to stroke his cock in front of me (you'd be surprised how many men feel wierd about doing that, even if they're doing while watching me rub my stuff). Last weekend took so much out of me, it's taken all week to get rested up again. OH BOY!
Lynette
WOW! GREAT first date with what appears to be a great guy. I've always loved the "man's man" type, and this guy certainly is that. Even when I tried to manipulate the lovemaking to see how he'd react, he maintained total control. Strong, without being forceful, gentle, without being whispy, and always in control. He moved me around with such amazing strength and confidence. I must admit I'm really taken aback by this man. He dominates! Iwore heels last night, and stood 6'1'' in them, but he towered over me at 6'6'' (usually my height alone intimidates a lot of guys). (like a man amongst boys) I watched as he dominated other men during the evening in a way that's likable and yet commands respect at the same time. I don't think I've ever met (or been with) a man quite like him before. Needless-to-say, the sex was AWESOME!!!! Most every man I date spends some time during our intimate time telling me how beautiful I am, or how great my body is. I always figure that men do that with all women regardless of how hidious they may actually look, so I always discount it. But, last night at dinner, he looked across the table at me, and at just the right moment said "you are so lovely". That was IT! He never paid me another compliment, or engaged in any ass kissing of any kind after that. I'm almost afraid of this guy in some wierd way. I've NEVER been with a man who could take such control over me like the way he did. I'm hesitant, but I like it too.
While in bed, I backed away from him to get up on my knees (putting myself on display for him between his legs) and stared masturbating in front of him. I reached for his hand to guide it to his cock, so that I could watch him stroke it. But in stead, he just held on to my hand and continued to watch me with a gaze that just penetrated me. the way he held my hand was like reassuring or something. He eventually reached up with both hands, grabbed my shoulders, and forced me down so that my face was hovering over his hard-on.... IT WAS ALL GOOD FROM THERE!!! lol!
foghorn
i can only wish you were talking about me. ;-)
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 11 2010, 11:47 AM)
WOW! GREAT first date with what appears to be a great guy. I've always loved the "man's man" type, and this guy certainly is that. Even when I tried to manipulate the lovemaking to see how he'd react, he maintained total control. Strong, without being forceful, gentle, without being whispy, and always in control. He moved me around with such amazing strength and confidence. I must admit I'm really taken aback by this man. He dominates! Iwore heels last night, and stood 6'1'' in them, but he towered over me at 6'6'' (usually my height alone intimidates a lot of guys). (like a man amongst boys) I watched as he dominated other men during the evening in a way that's likable and yet commands respect at the same time. I don't think I've ever met (or been with) a man quite like him before. Needless-to-say, the sex was AWESOME!!!! Most every man I date spends some time during our intimate time telling me how beautiful I am, or how great my body is. I always figure that men do that with all women regardless of how hidious they may actually look, so I always discount it. But, last night at dinner, he looked across the table at me, and at just the right moment said "you are so lovely". That was IT! He never paid me another compliment, or engaged in any ass kissing of any kind after that. I'm almost afraid of this guy in some wierd way. I've NEVER been with a man who could take such control over me like the way he did. I'm hesitant, but I like it too.
     While in bed, I backed away from him to get up on my knees (putting myself on display for him between his legs) and stared masturbating in front of him. I reached for his hand to guide it to his cock, so that I could watch him stroke it. But in stead, he just held on to my hand and continued to watch me with a gaze that just penetrated me. the way he held my hand was like reassuring or something. He eventually reached up with both hands, grabbed my shoulders, and forced me down so that my face was hovering over his hard-on.... IT WAS ALL GOOD FROM THERE!!! lol!

he is a lucky guy
Lynette
10:50 p.m. and just got in from a great dinner in the city. He went to the store to pick up something to drink and I'm naked, waiting for him, typing this with one hand and warming my goodies up with the other. Man! I'm so horny! This is going to be a GREAT night! Damn, that feels good. He'd better hurry back if he wants to catch the first show.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 18 2010, 11:52 PM)
10:50 p.m. and just got in from a great dinner in the city. He went to the store to pick up something to drink and I'm naked, waiting for him, typing this with one hand and warming my goodies up with the other. Man! I'm so horny! This is going to be a GREAT night! Damn, that feels good. He'd better hurry back if he wants to catch the first show.

hes a lucky fucker .. tongue.gif
evade20
user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Lynette
Last week when three of my friends and I were shopping for little sexy things to make Halloween outfits out of.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2010, 05:30 PM)
Last week when three of my friends and I were shopping for little sexy things to make Halloween outfits out of.

Great View !!!!
jdoe69
good grief.... thats one amazing ass....
Lynette
Just catchin some rays at the hotel patio.
yerimkukunu
Looks like a luxury hotel :-)
peterpan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2010, 05:49 PM)

Catching Rays? Huh? Now i wish my name was Ray... Mmmmm
Buck Turgidson
You take my cum away 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2010, 05:49 PM)

Very fine
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2010, 03:49 PM)

Some lucky guests there Im sure 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
Got home around 3:00 today and decided to take a dip, then use my outside shower to take a regular one. Shampooed, soaped up, and started rinsing off before I saw one of my neighbors watching me from his upstairs window. I guess he thought I couldn't see him or something. I acted like I didn't know he was there and proceeded to continue soaping myself up and take as much time as I could. I thought about using the bench and masturbating, but just wasn't quite in the mood for some reason (and THAT hardly ever happens). I guess I was just having fun teasing the guy. I finished rinsing off, dryied myself off, and walked over to a deck chair and sat finishing the glass of coke I'd brought out and went thru my mail. He stayed in his window until I got up and came back into the house. Does this mean I'm an incurable exhibitionist? *smile* 08.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 17 2010, 09:37 PM)
Got home around 3:00 today and decided to take a dip, then use my outside shower to take a regular one. Shampooed, soaped up, and started rinsing off before I saw one of my neighbors watching me from his upstairs window. I guess he thought I couldn't see him or something. I acted like I didn't know he was there and proceeded to continue soaping myself up and take as much time as I could. I thought about using the bench and masturbating, but just wasn't quite in the mood for some reason (and THAT hardly ever happens). I guess I was just having fun teasing the guy. I finished rinsing off, dryied myself off, and walked over to a deck chair and sat finishing the glass of coke I'd brought out and went thru my mail. He stayed in his window until I got up and came back into the house. Does this mean I'm an incurable exhibitionist? *smile* 08.gif

only if you keep doing it when you don't enjoy it. wub.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Buck Turgidson
Does this mean I'm an incurable exhibitionist? *smile* 08.gif

LOL, incurable exhibitionist? There nothing wrong with what you are doing. 2thumbs.gif
allnaturalguy

Lord I hope so. Did I ever say what a lucky guy your neighbor is? 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 17 2010, 07:37 PM)

2thumbs.gif
jdoe69
damn it would be awesome to be your neighbor lol
Lynette
Anyone like my new avatar? Jaime, a photographer friend of mine wanted me to pose for a project he was doing for some outfit in Napa California about a year ago. I loved the photos so much that I added them to my portfolio.
SKULLZOMBIE
that hot Lynette
did you end up finishing the cup? drinkup.gif
you do a other one with your fav. beer and mug food-smiley-004.gif
popc1.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 18 2010, 01:25 PM)
Anyone like my new avatar? Jaime, a photographer friend of mine wanted me to pose for a project he was doing for some outfit in Napa California about a year ago. I loved the photos so much that I added them to my portfolio.

A beautiful pic but I sure hope you get paid royalties

http://paoladfiori.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/vinho-tinto/

http://elaudimalbec.blogspot.com/2009/12/realidad.html

http://alentejanando.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/2006_09.html

I love the beer and mug Idea!!!
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 18 2010, 04:00 PM)

Beer? It looks more like wine to me... laughing-smiley-017.gif food-smiley-024.gif alc.gif
Buck Turgidson
I noticed it and I love it, that is a sexy side boob with artistic quality.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 18 2010, 01:25 PM)

Nice
Lynette
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 18 2010, 05:11 PM)
Beer?  It looks more like wine to me... laughing-smiley-017.gif  food-smiley-024.gif  alc.gif

Nope, not a dime. He's taken SO many photos of me for my porfolio for free, there's no way I could ask him for money. We're friends and if I can help his career as he's helped mine, I'm glad to do it.
Lynette
A merry Christmas to all my RMM family. I sincerely hope that it's the best ever for everyone.
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 19 2010, 05:21 PM)
A merry Christmas to all my RMM family. I sincerely hope that it's the best ever for everyone.

Marry X mas to you Lynette food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 19 2010, 03:21 PM)

Back at Ya doll love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 18 2010, 09:00 PM)

popc1.gif
Lynette
In Reno with friends and up over $4,000!!! Let the good times roll!
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2011, 05:20 PM)

Right On food-smiley-004.gif
Bring me back something popc1.gif
say hi to your friends for me tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2011, 03:20 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
So... I'm surfin' around here this morning, just checkin' the posts, when I realized that the bulk of the posting is being done by only a small handfull of people (long-time regulars mostly, maybe five or six). Does this mean that the site's going cold or becoming dead?
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 18 2011, 05:04 PM)
So... I'm surfin' around here this morning, just checkin' the posts, when I realized that the bulk of the posting is being done by only a small handfull of people (long-time regulars mostly, maybe five or six). Does this mean that the site's going cold or becoming dead?

both sad.gif
we need more ladies around like back in the day gabba.gif
evade20
QUOTE(SKULLZOMBIE @ Feb 18 2011, 09:17 PM)
both  sad.gif
we need more ladies around like back in the day   gabba.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Chaos-Theory
I think that it really is the snowball effect. I few people leave, and then regular readers but infrequent posters become even more infrequent posters. I mean, when I first joined up here (under a different name) back in 2005 this place was pumping, and I posted a whole heap. However, assholes came, most of the decent posters left, assholes stayed, then assholes left, leaving only a tru group of dedicated forum members.

I hate to see a good site go down, but when it starts rolling downhill, there's not a lot you can do... this site has the plus side that lovely women can bare their breasts, which will always raise interest, but then again, some things are meant to die.

Having said that, I really hope RMM does not!
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 18 2011, 03:04 PM)

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Feb 19 2011, 02:38 AM)
I think that it really is the snowball effect. I few people leave, and then regular readers but infrequent posters become even more infrequent posters. I mean, when I first joined up here (under a different name) back in 2005 this place was pumping, and I posted a whole heap. However, assholes came, most of the decent posters left, assholes stayed, then assholes left, leaving only a tru group of dedicated forum members.

I hate to see a good site go down, but when it starts rolling downhill, there's not a lot you can do... this site has the plus side that lovely women can bare their breasts, which will always raise interest, but then again, some things are meant to die.

Having said that, I really hope RMM does not!

Like Chaos said some came and some go . I myself ive hung around as i like boobs and I like a occasional conversation . There have been some fine ladies that have passed thru this site of whom i deeply miss . I to hope this site doesnt cease . food-smiley-004.gif
mjonno10
From

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 2 2010, 08:40 PM)
Hmmm, This was an interesting topic. Don't kinow why it didn't get more attention. I can only apply myself here as an answer. Dark brunette hair, 5'1" (flat-footed) 34D, 34-26-34 (the last time I checked).

to

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 11 2010, 01:47 PM)
WOW! GREAT first date with what appears to be a great guy. I've always loved the "man's man" type, and this guy certainly is that. Even when I tried to manipulate the lovemaking to see how he'd react, he maintained total control. Strong, without being forceful, gentle, without being whispy, and always in control. He moved me around with such amazing strength and confidence. I must admit I'm really taken aback by this man. He dominates! Iwore heels last night, and stood 6'1'' in them, but he towered over me at 6'6'' (usually my height alone intimidates a lot of guys).

So you have managed to grow 1ft in 1year 9days, or you were wearing 1ft heels?

QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 22 2011, 09:17 PM)
PLEASE deleteyour post. I am trying to protect my annonimity here. Please?

You aren't Sofia Vergara though coco.gif
closeup
Keep "fact-checking"-anyone can see what's going on here. I've already given up pointing out the obvious.
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 22 2011, 10:24 PM)
Keep "fact-checking"-anyone can see what's going on here. I've already given up pointing out the obvious.

blink.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:10 PM)
blink.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif  ph34r.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

popc1.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 22 2011, 10:24 PM)

08.gif
karengardener
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 19 2011, 10:43 AM)
Like Chaos said  some came and some go . I myself ive hung around as i like boobs and I like a occasional conversation  . There have been some fine ladies that have passed thru this site of whom i deeply miss  . I to hope this site doesnt cease .  food-smiley-004.gif

I think I have been around for a while, but like to come and go intermittently. I come when I am single, because the people I get to chat to (usually by private message) have usually been nice, pleasantly flirtacious, confidence boosting and, to a greater extent than most conversation forums, smart.

I enjoy it, and it is always nice to see familiar faces (names here).

... And occasionally I give back with a flash and a grin.
Lynette
QUOTE(mjonno10 @ Feb 22 2011, 09:57 PM)
From
to
So you have managed to grow 1ft in 1year 9days, or you were wearing 1ft heels?
You aren't Sofia Vergara though? coco.gif

Look Bozo, you don't know who I am or am not. All the speculation in the world doesn't mean a thing. I think that over the past couple of years I've done my share to contribute to this site. I've been actively engaged with a lot of the members on a personal basis here and have posted countless photos. I feel that I have added to the success of the site thru these and various topics I've started on the different forums. I DON'T ask anyone to like me, I don't solicit votes for photos on the board, and I don't engage in childish arguments unless provoked. You don't have to pose as one of the "content cops", there are already enough of those wierdos lurking these pages as it is. I cannot believe sometimes how many petty little people adhere to every little detail posted on sites like this. I could very easily just delete everything I've ever posted on this site a disappear (it's not like there aren't a lot of other sites needing a little help to get their membership up and active). In short, I really don't care what you or anyone else here thinks. This is the INTERNET! And, it's for fun! Not,a hobbie! Not a big deal at all bud. I can live with or without it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.