Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 11 2009, 07:20 PM)
Another picture of my boobs on the beach. Sorry, no tanlines here. *smile*

lovely boobs and a great figure 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 11 2009, 05:20 PM)
Another picture of my boobs on the beach. Sorry, no tanlines here. *smile*

Perfect as always love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
T minus ten seconds to jackoff... smile.gif
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 25 2009, 08:15 PM)
T minus ten seconds to jackoff...  smile.gif

OHHHHH Im so there Lynette......wow..... 22.gif 22.gif
chelsey
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 25 2009, 06:15 PM)

Love your captian!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
theinfamousjax
im already in orbit
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 25 2009, 08:15 PM)

mmmmmmmm love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 25 2009, 06:15 PM)

Thats awesome
Lynette
Me having a drink in the back of the limo tonight on the way for a turkey dinner at a friend's house. As yes, my date did take this photo... and that's NOT the only thing he took. *smile*
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 26 2009, 10:41 PM)
Me having a drink in the back of the limo tonight on the way for a turkey dinner at a friend's house. As yes, my date did take this photo... and that's NOT the only thing he took. *smile*

UMMMMM Im Sure that was one Good time.....Cheer's Sexy Lynette drinkup.gif love-smiley-077.gif 2thumbs.gif
peterpan

WOAH... Lucky dude.. I'd love to have you there.. Hope you enjoyed your turkey Dinner afterward.
Lynette
QUOTE(peterpan @ Nov 26 2009, 10:54 PM)
WOAH... Lucky dude.. I'd love to have you there.. Hope you enjoyed your turkey Dinner afterward.

OH YEAH... Got my bird basted more than once today.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 26 2009, 08:41 PM)

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 26 2009, 11:09 PM)
OH YEAH... Got my bird basted more than once today.

Well congratulations 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo

can still see those sexy eyes along with those breathtaking breasts. oh so lovely 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
OK, It's that time... Merry Christmas everybody.
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 14 2009, 03:04 PM)

Would love to find that under my tree!! lol Merry Christmas to you too darlin wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 14 2009, 04:04 PM)

What a card tongue.gif
Lynette
To all.
CrazyJoe131
a
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 31 2009, 11:23 PM)
To all.

Great Pic hun , and Happy New Year to you as well food-smiley-004.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 31 2009, 10:23 PM)
To all.

Thanks darlin!! You too!
Lynette
OK, I witnessed something this past weekend and need to relate my experience to see if ANYONE here has ever experienced this as well. Friday night I went out with a guy who I'd been with twice before (but not sexually). We went out to an early dinner, then went to see Avatar (a very special film, by the way), then came back to my house. We started getting frisky in the livingroom and before I knew it we were naked on the sofa with our hands all over each other's stuff. After about five minutes of him tickling my clitoris with his finger, I was about to cum. I stopped him and told him that I wanted to play a little more and wait. He smiled, stood up, walked over to the other end of the room and pushed two chairs from the corners to the middle of the room (about six feet apart). He motioned for me to come to him. I got up and walked across the room using my best, sexiest runway, stripped walk while staring thru my bangs at him with a half smile. He sat me down, then sat opposite me in the other chair. There we were facing one another looking at our bodies. He then told me that he wanted to watch me masterbate myself. I slowly slid my right hand down to my pussy and began to slowly massage it and pushing my middle finger into it occassionaly with an obligtitory moan. I watched as he wrapped his hand around his VERY erect penis and began to slowly stroke it in time with the slow music we had playing. I was TOTALLY turned on in no time, anticipating the sight of his dick squirting cum all over him. I came within seconds, but for me it was not big deal. Being multi-orgasmic for as long as I can remember, I knew I was going to climax again at least once. It must have been obvious to him that I came because his hand started moving faster. Then it happened! BOOM! I watched as gobs upon gobs of cum came squirting and pumping out of the head of his dick about a foot and a halk into the air. It was landing on his chest, stomach, and legs. What happened next blew my mind. Watching his forty second orgasm fired me up again, but I realized that I'd never really stopped rubbing myself. I was completely turned on again and ready for more. He looked at me and said something about how great and naughty I looked while doing myself. At this point I slid my body back into the overstuffed chair, positioned myself in an almost prone position so that I could spread my legs wide open and aim my pussy directly at him while I used my middle finger on myself. As I looked at him watching me, he started jerking off again. It had only been like a minute or so since he came, but there he was... hard as a railroad spike again. To make this two hour adventure short, we repeated this action five times. Now, I've seen men cum maybe twice within a relatively short time, but this guy was AMAZING! I've never heard of a man being able to shoot his load in rapid succession the way he did. Have any of you guys out there either been able to do this? Or, have any of you ladies ever seen witnessed a man who could cum one time after another without taking some time to re-load? The, I was awakened Saturday morning with the his finger slowly sliding in and out of my vagina, and the rest of his fingers playing in my pubic hair. His lips were already wrapped around my left nipple as I opened my eyes. Needless-to-say... We woke up at 9:30, but didn't get out of bed until 2:00, Then did it again in the shower. You all know how much I love sex, but I seriously doubt I could keep up with this guy long-term. I asked him if he was always this way, and he told me that the sight of me naked and being sexy sent him places in his mind he'd never been before. I think I'll consider that the ultimate compliment!
digitalnights
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 11 2010, 11:44 AM)
OK, I witnessed something this past weekend and need to relate my experience to see if ANYONE here has ever experienced this as well. Friday night I went out with a guy who I'd been with twice before (but not sexually). We went out to an early dinner, then went to see Avatar (a very special film, by the way), then came back to my house. We started getting frisky in the livingroom and before I knew it we were naked on the sofa with our hands all over each other's stuff. After about five minutes of him tickling my clitoris with his finger, I was about to cum. I stopped him and told him that I wanted to play a little more and wait. He smiled, stood up, walked over to the other end of the room and pushed two chairs from the corners to the middle of the room (about six feet apart). He motioned for me to come to him. I got up and walked across the room using my best, sexiest runway, stripped walk while staring thru my bangs at him with a half smile. He sat me down, then sat opposite me in the other chair. There we were facing one another looking at our bodies. He then told me that he wanted to watch me masterbate myself. I slowly slid my right hand down to my pussy and began to slowly massage it and pushing my middle finger into it occassionaly with an obligtitory moan. I watched as he wrapped his hand around his VERY erect penis and began to slowly stroke it in time with the slow music we had playing. I was TOTALLY turned on in no time, anticipating the sight of his dick squirting cum all over him. I came within seconds, but for me it was not big deal. Being multi-orgasmic for as long as I can remember, I knew I was going to climax again at least once. It must have been obvious to him that I came because his hand started moving faster. Then it happened! BOOM! I watched as gobs upon gobs of cum came squirting and pumping out of the head of his dick about a foot and a halk into the air. It was landing on his chest, stomach, and legs. What happened next blew my mind. Watching his forty second orgasm fired me up again, but I realized that I'd never really stopped rubbing myself. I was completely turned on again and ready for more. He looked at me and said something about how great and naughty I looked while doing myself. At this point I slid my body back into the overstuffed chair, positioned myself in an almost prone position so that I could spread my legs wide open and aim my pussy directly at him while I used my middle finger on myself. As I looked at him watching me, he started jerking off again. It had only been like a minute or so since he came, but there he was... hard as a railroad spike again. To make this two hour adventure short, we repeated this action five times. Now, I've seen men cum maybe twice within a relatively short time, but this guy was AMAZING! I've never heard of a man being able to shoot his load in rapid succession the way he did. Have any of you guys out there either been able to do this? Or, have any of you ladies ever seen witnessed a man who could cum one time after another without taking some time to re-load? The, I was awakened Saturday morning with the his finger slowly sliding in and out of my vagina, and the rest of his fingers playing in my pubic hair. His lips were already wrapped around my left nipple as I opened my eyes. Needless-to-say... We woke up at 9:30, but didn't get out of bed until 2:00, Then did it again in the shower. You all know how much I love sex, but I seriously doubt I could keep up with this guy long-term. I asked him if he was always this way, and he told me that the sight of me naked and being sexy sent him places in his mind he'd never been before. I think I'll consider that the ultimate compliment!

Good God.... I think i just came a few times reading it...... talk about descriptive! 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 11 2010, 11:44 AM)

I can see where you would have that effect on a guy .MAde me hard just reading 22.gif
valoish
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 11 2010, 12:44 PM)

You have a talent..... you're blessed with something, cause it never happened to me!
Lynette
Come on guys and gals. I'm really interested in this topic. I've got another date with him next weekend and don't know what to expect. Please, if anyone has any first-hand knowledge regarding rapid-fire, male orgasms, let me know.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 12 2010, 05:12 PM)
Come on guys and gals. I'm really interested in this topic. I've got another date with him next weekend and don't know what to expect. Please, if anyone has any first-hand knowledge regarding rapid-fire, male orgasms, let me know.

Sorry hun Im old .
digitalnights
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 13 2010, 05:58 AM)
Sorry hun Im old .

Yeah I am in the same boat. Rapid fire was never my thing. I was only good for holding out so that my gf could get off 10-12 times then cum when/where she told me to heh.
Lynette
QUOTE(digitalnights @ Jan 14 2010, 04:45 PM)
Yeah I am in the same boat.  Rapid fire was never my thing.  I was only good for holding out so that my gf could get off 10-12 times then cum when/where she told me to heh.

ROTFLMAO!
digitalnights
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 14 2010, 05:04 PM)
ROTFLMAO!

Hey whatever works right? I've never heard her complain and it's kinda hot when she tells me where to leave it tongue.gif
Lynette
Now most of you know that I'm NOT the type to solicit votes here, and that's NOT what I'm doing. But, I looked at the photos on the list of the highest rated pictures on this site today and can't help but be a little objective. As I checked out the individual photo, the thought hit me that I think MY titties are at the very least as good as some there that have the highest scores, and are superior to most. I don't remember ever getting scores that high. It doesn't bother me (I don't really care), but I am curious as to the reasons that some are rated high and others aren't. I DID notice a couple in that group that are actually kind of unpleasant to look at. It was my understanding that that group should represent the top prettiest breasts on the site. Anyone got any feedback on this?
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 20 2010, 08:50 PM)
Now most of you know that I'm NOT the type to solicit votes here, and that's NOT what I'm doing. But, I looked at the photos on the list of the highest rated pictures on this site today and can't help but be a little objective. As I checked out the individual photo, the thought hit me that I think MY titties are at the very least as good as some there that have the highest scores, and are superior to most. I don't remember ever getting scores that high. It doesn't bother me (I don't really care), but I am curious as to the reasons that some are rated high and others aren't. I DID notice a couple in that group that are actually kind of unpleasant to look at. It was my understanding that that group should represent the top prettiest breasts on the site. Anyone got any feedback on this?

first of all i agree your breasts are fucking amazing and think they are definitely as good or better than most if you post a new pic itd get high votes from me. aside from that i have possible reasons why your not getting the votes.
there might be some that are just bigger and some noobs just go for size
women on here being jealous and just zeroing you out.
they could be messagin guys on here and asking for votes in exchange for some reward...private pics...or just talk
whatever it is i dont understand it either plz post a new pic so i can get it what it deserves in the ratings
Lynette
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Jan 20 2010, 09:03 PM)
first of all i agree your breasts are fucking amazing and think they are definitely as good or better than most if you post a new pic itd get high votes from me.  aside from that i have possible reasons why your not getting the votes.
there might be some that are just bigger and some noobs just go for size
women on here being jealous and just zeroing you out.
they could be messagin guys on here and asking for votes in exchange for some reward...private pics...or just talk
whatever it is i dont understand it either plz post a new pic so i can get it what it deserves in the ratings

I don't get it. Do Women actually go to all the trouble and those kind of lengths just because they want to score high? That's rediculous. I'll just go ahead and be happy with my low scores, thank you.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 21 2010, 01:29 AM)
I don't get it. Do Women actually go to all the trouble and those kind of lengths just because they want to score high? That's rediculous. I'll just go ahead and be happy with my low scores, thank you.

some do but a true beauty like you shouldnt have to
richymitchy
Lynette....

Its true, yours are beautiful, im sure the score will show that after the proper voters start voting, ill b voting with my eyes for sure wink.gif and oh i like
LikesThemToo

i only vote a high score when i feel a high score is necessary, not for any reward. if someone does want to pm and send, i won't stop them, but it's not expected. i like what i like and mark it accordingly.

(this endorsement was not paid for by any groups lol )
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 20 2010, 11:29 PM)

Hun this debate has gone on for a long time , not sure what the answer is , I can only speak for myself , Let me say i always rate those that i consider damn nice like you high , usually with a 10 . I very seldom go much lower then a 5 just mainly because of the fact i feel if a lady is willing to share her breasts with the world via the net Im going to partially reward them . maybe its the wrong way to look at things but its my way of thinking . Now Im off to make sure I have always rated your pics . tongue.gif
UncleBuck
[attachmentid=83032]
UncleBuck
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 21 2010, 09:08 AM)
[attachmentid=83032]

Again
[attachmentid=83032]
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 21 2010, 11:08 AM)
[attachmentid=83032]

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 26 2010, 08:01 PM)
Again
[attachmentid=83032]

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 26 2010, 08:01 PM)
Again
[attachmentid=83032]

Equals 30 laughing-smiley-017.gif ph34r.gif
lookplz

SO agreed... what the hell are some of them doing up there?!
jdoe69
QUOTE(lookplz @ Jan 26 2010, 09:48 PM)
SO agreed... what the hell are some of them doing up there?!

yea i dont think the thing is accurate... its hardly ever had the best ones way up in rank.
Lynette
A couple of years ago (on rate my rack) there was a lot of cheating going on by women as well as their husbands and boy friends. I always felt that it was a shame for those women who posted pictures to get honest evaluations from men about the quality and appearance of their breasts. I understood that egos have a lot to do with any rating site... But, why cheat? What possible reason? It's not like they're going to win a cash prize or anything. Just rediculous! When I look at the top scorers here, what I see is the same kind of thing. There are so many that just don't figure, and I think that hurts the overall credability of the site. Very unfortunate. But, boobs are boobs, and what one man may consider great, may not be all that good to another. I DO understand that people all havedifferent ideas as to what the perfect chest should look like. smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 28 2010, 01:48 PM)
A couple of years ago (on rate my rack) there was a lot of cheating going on by women as well as their husbands and boy friends. I always felt that it was a shame for those women who posted pictures to get honest evaluations from men about the quality and appearance of their breasts. I understood that egos have a lot to do with any rating site... But, why cheat? What possible reason? It's not like they're going to win a cash prize or anything. Just rediculous! When I look at the top scorers here, what I see is the same kind of thing. There are so many that just don't figure, and I think that hurts the overall credability of the site. Very unfortunate. But, boobs are boobs, and what one man may consider great, may not be all that good to another. I DO understand that people all havedifferent ideas as to what the perfect chest should look like. smile.gif

Hun , your chest is very close to perfect 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
Last Tahiti trip with friends on a buddy's big cat.
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2010, 07:55 PM)

Where would a fella get tickets for that boat? tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2010, 08:55 PM)

MMMMMMMMMM good love-smiley-085.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2010, 10:55 PM)

Oh my! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
L2EJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2010, 10:55 PM)

Always a 10 in my books!
mtnguy75
ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.