Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 30 2010, 08:55 PM)
Last Tahiti trip with friends on a buddy's big cat.

You need to let us know when your going out so we may look from afar . tongue.gif
Lynette
OK, guess which one is Lynette.
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 6 2010, 12:29 AM)

SECOND FROM THE LEFT?
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 6 2010, 12:33 AM)
SECOND FROM THE LEFT?

i agree
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Feb 6 2010, 03:43 AM)
i agree

i would also guess that mainly on the length and darkness of the hair and shape of the fine ass
evade20
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Feb 6 2010, 09:27 AM)
i would also guess that mainly on the length and darkness of the hair and shape of the fine ass

Definitely the superb ass! smilio12.gif
r8rman1

OK, I don't see a bad set of buns in that bakery... but I'm going far right due to the darkest of hair for the group.... and it seems to just scream Lynette...
mrhorny281
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 5 2010, 11:29 PM)

all of them? tongue.gif
stevieboy

Has to be second from left! If I'm wrong I'll sure be embarassed but I don't think I am.
r8rman1
ok, ok..... I hate being a conformist... but after reviewing a few recent pics/posts (which was quite fun) I'm changing my vote and conforming.... 2nd from left gets my pick as well.
ddd35
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Feb 6 2010, 04:49 PM)
ok, ok..... I hate being a conformist...  but after reviewing a few recent pics/posts (which was quite fun) I'm changing my vote and conforming....  2nd from left gets my pick as well.

grinning-smiley-003.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(r8rman1 @ Feb 6 2010, 06:49 PM)
ok, ok..... I hate being a conformist...  but after reviewing a few recent pics/posts (which was quite fun) I'm changing my vote and conforming....  2nd from left gets my pick as well.

believe me, i went through a number Lynette's pics before i came to my decision as well. (lord she's hot!)
evade20
popc1.gif smilio12.gif popc1.gif smilio12.gif popc1.gif smilio12.gif popc1.gif 03.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Feb 7 2010, 10:15 AM)
believe me, i went through a number Lynette's pics before i came to my decision as well.  (lord she's hot!)

Yep
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 8 2010, 02:24 PM)
Yep

OK, I thought for sure that everyone would agree with "likes them all". That's one of the reasons I posted this pic. But, here's the trick... first I was with a group of nearly all 6 ft. women here and I'm slightly over 5' 10". Second, I wore what's known as a body-shaper for this occassion (because of the leather outfits). It tends to flatten things out. In this case, my butt a little. Because people have always told me I have a "round" butt, I thought it would be a good opportunity to see if anyone would pick up on the differences in the pic. Likes Them All was focused on the girl at the end because of the shape of her bottom, but not the fact that she was the shortest one in the group. The rest of you seem to have either caught the fact that I am taller, my hair (which was a slightly different color then), or my general shape. GOOD EYE guys.

*KISS*
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 10 2010, 04:28 PM)
OK, I thought for sure that everyone would agree with "likes them all". That's one of the reasons I posted this pic. But, here's the trick... first I was with a group of nearly all 6 ft. women here and I'm slightly over 5' 10". Second, I wore what's known as a body-shaper for this occassion (because of the leather outfits). It tends to flatten things out. In this case, my butt a little. Because people have always told me I have a "round" butt, I thought it would be a good opportunity to see if anyone would pick up on the differences in the pic. Likes Them All was focused on the girl at the end because of the shape of her bottom, but not the fact that she was the shortest one in the group. The rest of you seem to have either caught the fact that I am taller, my hair (which was a slightly different color then), or my general shape. GOOD EYE guys.

*KISS*

ive looked at enough pics of u to know ya when i see ya
evade20

*KISS*

You definitely have a fine body and beautiful hair... Even a body-shaper can't disguise your awesome ass.! nah.gif smilio12.gif
LikesThemToo

*KISS*

thanks Lynette. it was a fun challenge food-smiley-004.gif
peterpan

*KISS*

Well, you do have a great ass.. no need for a "body shaper" when the body is as hot as yours..
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 10 2010, 02:28 PM)

*KISS*

You have a great ass hun . Okay i have a question that you maybe can answer , and yes it is sexual and i will apologise for my spelling before I ask . LOL

Okay Im curious what is it when your balls deep in your gals kitty and you reach around and caress her breasts and maybe even pinch her nipple and all of sudden it becomes noticable that her kitty is almost stroking your cock on its own I mean is it just me or is this the most awesome feeling . And no its not a orgasm i know its the beginning of one but not there yet , just curious how a female sees it . Thanks . love-smiley-077.gif tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 11 2010, 09:59 AM)
You have a great ass hun .  Okay i have a question that you maybe can answer , and yes it is sexual  and i will apologise for my spelling before I  ask . LOL  

Okay  Im curious  what is it when your balls deep in your gals kitty and you reach around and caress her breasts  and maybe even pinch her nipple and all of sudden it becomes noticable  that her kitty is almost  stroking your cock on its own  I mean  is it just me or is this the most awesome feeling . And no its not a orgasm i know its the beginning of one  but not there yet , just curious  how a female sees it . Thanks  .  love-smiley-077.gif  tongue.gif

Wow! That's a pretty direct question. Well, I can't speak for all women, but it sounds to me like a natural contraction caused by her feeling more stimulated by what you're doing with her breast. I know that there are times when I'll "clinch" it in time with his withdrawing strokes so that it actually may feel like my kitty's tugging on his penis as he withdraws. It's usually a product of being really turned on, by something he's doing to me, or me really feeling particularly naughy regarding what we're doing. I'd say when you feel that, she's probably good and turned on. Great job!
Lynette
QUOTE(peterpan @ Feb 10 2010, 11:07 PM)
Well, you do have a great ass.. no need for a "body shaper" when the body is as hot as yours..

Thanks for the kind words, but it makes getting in and out of leather pants a lot easier. *S*
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 11 2010, 01:03 PM)
Wow! That's a pretty direct question. Well, I can't speak for all women, but it sounds to me like a natural contraction caused by her feeling more stimulated by what you're doing with her breast. I know that there are times when I'll "clinch" it in time with his withdrawing strokes so that it actually may feel like my kitty's tugging on his penis as he withdraws. It's usually a product of being really turned on, by something he's doing to me, or me really feeling particularly naughy regarding what we're doing. I'd say when you feel that, she's probably good and turned on. Great job!

Sorry if that Question was out of order , but thanks for answering it . I knew you would understand what I meant .Thanks a million . love-smiley-077.gif
Lynette
I know it's a boobie site, but several guys wanted more shots of my butt. Here's one from last weekendat a local bar with a girlfriend of mine. Photo courtesy of her boyfriend Rick.
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 17 2010, 08:40 PM)
I know it's a boobie site, but several guys wanted more shots of my butt. Here's one from last weekendat a local bar with a girlfriend of mine. Photo courtesy of her boyfriend Rick.

cute derriere 2thumbs.gif
evade20

So round, so firm, so well packed!!!! smilio12.gif smilio12.gif smilio12.gif 03.gif 03.gif
UncleBuck
That is unbelievable !!!! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Feb 18 2010, 03:24 AM)
That is unbelievable !!!!  tongue.gif

You just want to slap that ass! smilio12.gif smilio12.gif smilio12.gif smilio12.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 17 2010, 06:40 PM)

damn nice ass. Thanks for sharing 22.gif
Lynette
Just relaxing, watching TV.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 21 2010, 09:01 PM)

if i was there id be too busy watchin you to notice the tv
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Feb 21 2010, 09:03 PM)
if i was there id be too busy watchin you to notice the tv

ditto!
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 21 2010, 07:01 PM)

You are so sexy 2thumbs.gif
peterpan

Rick is a lucky SOB.. to take a pic of your great ass...
Lynette
Me at home with a friend.
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 25 2010, 11:27 AM)

Lucky man he is wink.gif.............stunning as usual darlin 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 25 2010, 02:27 PM)

Lucky guy! 22.gif
Lynette
nother one.
LikesThemToo

i so wish i was that guy there having a gorgeous woman pressing her breasts against me like that.
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 26 2010, 10:54 AM)
nother one.

Lynette = wow

can't think of more to say, just looking and enjoying the pic as always wub.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 25 2010, 12:27 PM)

QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 26 2010, 08:54 AM)
nother one.

I really wish I where your towel .. tongue.gif

looks awesome as always hun
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 26 2010, 10:54 AM)
nother one.

Gorgeous side boob shot!!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 17 2010, 06:40 PM)

I came back to this one , I just really want to smack your ass
peterpan

Stunning pics Lynette.... I do love the outdoor pics..
Lynette
Sitting in my office, trying to work. But, MAN! I'm horny for some reason.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 3 2010, 12:36 PM)
Sitting in my office, trying to work. But, MAN! I'm horny for some reason.

Well how about some pics of you playing with that great body of yours ? tongue.gif
Lynette
Had an amazing weekend with a new guy. We went out for the first time Friday night, then spent the day at at a local amusement park Saturday, then went hiking today. We found an abandoned camp ground and I I suggested to him that I wanted him on one of the picnic tables. We were naked within seconds. I sat on the edge of the table with my legs dangling while we kissed, he was feeling my breasts while I reached down and grabed him by his dick and stroked it. I leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs while slightly lifting my butt off the table to give him a really good look at my pussy. You can guess what went on from there. Another couple walked by and watched momentarily (or so my date said after we were finished). I never even noticed. I was busy telling him that I wanted to watch his cock squirt cum on my pubic hair, so I'm guessin' I was too into what I was feeling to be aware of anything around us. Anyway, It was GREAT! Probably would have been even better had I known someone was watching.
Buck Turgidson
Nice! 2thumbs.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 21 2010, 10:04 PM)
Had an amazing weekend with a new guy. We went out for the first time Friday night, then spent the day at at a local amusement park Saturday, then went hiking today. We found an abandoned camp ground and I I suggested to him that I wanted him on one of the picnic tables. We were naked within seconds. I sat on the edge of the table with my legs dangling while we kissed, he was feeling my breasts while I reached down and grabed him by his dick and stroked it. I leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs while slightly lifting my butt off the table to give him a really good look at my pussy. You can guess what went on from there. Another couple walked by and watched momentarily (or so my date said after we were finished). I never even noticed. I was busy telling him that I wanted to watch his cock squirt cum on my pubic hair, so I'm guessin' I was too into what I was feeling to be aware of anything around us. Anyway, It was GREAT! Probably would have been even better had I known someone was watching.

Oh ya thats hot!!....He lucky man he is darlin 2thumbs.gif
hugetitfan88
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 22 2010, 01:04 AM)

I wish I was that guy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.