Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 1 2007, 09:05 PM)
OOPS! I put Monday's on instead of Tueday's.

You have an awesome ass! 22.gif
spto

I know i'm late but i'd smack dat tongue.gif
Lynette
Beach view.
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 10 2007, 12:58 AM)
Beach view.

Smack that! smilio12.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 9 2007, 10:58 PM)
Beach view.

Bend on over Ill drive , Lynette bang2.gif
rdmoscow1808
Beach view.

There may be some sand in there...Let the good dr (me) come in and clean you out. Thanks!!
Philthyone
Beach view.

Now that is an ass to die for. Fantastic view!! food-smiley-004.gif
vroom
Beach view.

fuck me lynette thats hot!
Gnappster
Beach view.

That's an unbelievable ass pic.
foghorn
Beach view.

hot damn...fine ass lynette. 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-052.gif
misschickie
Beach view.

wow, best ass ever!!!
LikesThemAll

certainly shows how shapely you are 2thumbs.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 9 2007, 09:58 PM)
Beach view.

Bootylicious!! 22.gif
Lynette
I'm curious. I don't think I've seen a thread up with labia as a topic. I myself don't really have any to speak of, but I've seen pics of women who look like they've got shopping bags hanging down from their vagina. Are big labia a turn on for men? Or, is it a turn off?
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 15 2007, 09:35 PM)
I'm curious. I don't think I've seen a thread up with labia as a topic. I myself don't really have any to speak of, but I've seen pics of women who look like they've got shopping bags hanging down from their vagina. Are big labia a turn on for men? Or, is it a turn off?

Pussy is always good...as long as a woman takes care of her vaginal heath. Variety is the spice of life! 22.gif smilio09.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 15 2007, 09:35 PM)

not a turn-on or a turn-off
somfan
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 15 2007, 06:41 PM)
not a turn-on or a turn-off

Labia can be fun! They certainly differ from woman to woman...
Lynette
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 19 2007, 09:36 PM)
I for one love talking dirty in bed, on the phone etc biggrin.gif   also like hearing it during sex biggrin.gif   With my radio voice girls have said I can make thme cum by talking.... course if I could only make my dick do that laughing-smiley-017.gif

I used to have a boyfriend who would start by making up a story with me in it and keep going, making it dirtier as he went. I swear! He would make me cum just by talking. Then, when it was time to actually have sex, I would have some incredible orgasms. But, I know exactly what you mean. Have any of you guys ever been able to do that to a girl? Or have you ever known a girl that could cum just by listening to you talk dirty?
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 31 2007, 10:11 PM)
I used to have a boyfriend who would start by making up a story with me in it and keep going, making it dirtier as he went. I swear! He would make me cum just by talking. Then, when it was time to actually have sex, I would have some incredible orgasms. But, I know exactly what you mean. Have any of you guys ever been able to do that to a girl? Or have you ever known a girl that could cum just by listening to you talk dirty?

i doubt if i've ever made any ladies cum just from talking, but i've been known to get some panties pretty drenched. call me...lets see if i can get you going. wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 31 2007, 08:11 PM)

if quoting the simpsosn could make a women orgasm Im sure there are a few around here that have achieved this lofty goal, other wise I'd guess they just bore them to sleep when they talk dirty . drinkup.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 15 2007, 09:39 PM)
Pussy is always good...as long as a woman takes care of her vaginal heath.   Variety is the spice of life!  22.gif  smilio09.gif

Yeah, what he said!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

2thumbs.gif
Lynette
OK Foghorn. You said you like the little hairs just above my butt crack. Here ya go...
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 10 2007, 09:06 PM)
OK Foghorn. You said you like the little hairs just above my butt crack. Here ya go...

I just like your ass !! tongue.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 11 2007, 04:06 AM)

Wow babes that is one sweet ass!!

More please

xx
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:31 AM)
I just like your ass !!   tongue.gif

My God! That is one SERIOUSLY sweet ass. I'd like to put honey butter on those sweet cheeks and just take my time licking and kissing it off. Honey, you are in a category all your own. 22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 10 2007, 11:06 PM)

Lynette definitely know how to show off her best 'ass'ets. 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 10 2007, 09:06 PM)

that is sexy as hell!

it's weird though, my wife doesn't find the little hair just above my ass crack sexy at all. confused-smiley-013.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 11 2007, 02:59 PM)
that is sexy as hell!

it's weird though, my wife doesn't find the little hair just above my ass crack sexy at all.  confused-smiley-013.gif

puke1.gif
foghorn

you know me well sweetie food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
Bobaloo

And I like the little vajeen just below the butt crack smile.gif
Bundy
OMG! Grrrrreat ass! 22.gif

closeup
All right....With an ass like that I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Besides, except for Cman, you're the only one here I recognize. Your officially a veteran of RMM.
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 12 2007, 08:06 PM)
All right....With an ass like that I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Besides, except for Cman, you're the only one here I recognize. Your officially a veteran of RMM.

youve seen Cmans ass ? coco.gif
Boobluver2

Wow!!! Now this is a great ass!!!!! HOT DAMN!!!! Looks like fun to me!!

2thumbs.gif
Bundy
Very sexy Lynette. Great ass! 22.gif

Lynette
Thanks guys. I DO like this pic too.
Lynette
I was recently with a group of friends that were gathered together to celebrate the upcming wedding of one. As the wine poured and the night worte on, the discussion turne to topics of a sexual nature. One of the things that were talked about was anal sex. I was AMAZED to hear (and see) that a large majority of the women had never had it done to them that way. I just take it for granted that at one time or another everyone at least tries it. Have any of you every been in a long-term relationship where the woman wouldn't take it in her butt no matter what?
hunter362436
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 24 2007, 09:57 PM)
I was recently with a group of friends that were gathered together to celebrate the upcming wedding of one. As the wine poured and the night worte on, the discussion turne to topics of a sexual nature. One of the things that were talked about was anal sex. I was AMAZED to hear (and see) that a large majority of the women had never had it done to them that way. I just take it for granted that at one time or another everyone at least tries it. Have any of you every been in a long-term relationship where the woman wouldn't take it in her butt no matter what?

Been married to the same Woman for 21 years now. Never did it, don't want to do it. I just haven't found any desire or need to ride the Hershey Highway. She has no interest in it either.
bondiguy
I have gotta say, I've done it before (I was the giver angry-smiley-011.gif ) but not with my current partner. I didnt think it was all that its cracked up to be (all pun intended)
SKULLZ0MBIE

Shit happens sad.gif
Boobluver2

Yeah, actually I have been in such a relationship. My ex-wife teased me while we were dating with that thought, saying once we were married we could have anal sex, something I was looking forward to as she had a great ass along with the rest of her (she was a model). But once we got married things changed and she never let me get close. She was all experimental and all until she had a child then she became "Ms. Frump" and sex was dirty.

Now I have met many a girl who offer it up way too easy and don't care for that as I want a little bit of a relationship before that happens. I know the women I've been with that I had anal with have been very fond of it and got off while having anal sex. One said it 'throws her over the top' to climax, another said it just adds to the sensation and another said she just loves the feel. Then again I have been with others that cannot relax enough to make it enjoyable for anyone.

While I enjoy having anal sex with women, it doesn't have to be an 'all the time thing' but an occassional thing. That and while it can be fun, I can live without it if I needed to. But I cannot live without vagina and breasts!!!!

I like the way you think Lynette!!

2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 24 2007, 07:57 PM)

My wife and I have been a couple for 8 years and have never done it. It's not really her thing but she said she would do it if I really wanted to. But it's not really my thing either. I'd rather enjoy all the other orifices and clevages, but that's just me.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 25 2007, 12:34 AM)
I have gotta say, I've done it before (I was the giver  angry-smiley-011.gif ) but not with my current partner. I didnt think it was all that its cracked up to be (all pun intended)

way to cover your ass tongue.gif

QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Jun 25 2007, 12:44 AM)
Shit happens  sad.gif

I dunno if it was intentional but that was damn funny,and from Skull no less ohmy.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2007, 02:57 AM)

I dunno if it was intentional but that was damn funny,and from Skull no less  ohmy.gif

You can't be too careful around here...

and I'll bet my entire fortune it wasn't intentional! tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 25 2007, 11:57 AM)

Pun intended? confused-smiley-013.gif

When my wife and I were just dating, pretty early in the relationship, we were talking about something I can't remember. But that something led into the topic of anal somehow. Well, I told her that one day we'd have to do it, cuz you've gotta try everything once, right? She wasn't very keen on the idea... until I gave her a choice. Either anal, or a threesome with her twin. She opted for anal. That day still hasn't come... but now that I'm married, I don't really think I'd be into it anymore. Maybe it's more of a respect thing or something. I just know that she wouldn't be into it and it would feel almost like a voluntary rape kinda thing or something. I dunno know. I think I'm just goint to focus on the threesome-with-her-twin angle
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 26 2007, 10:24 AM)
Pun intended? unsure.gif
When my wife and I were just dating, pretty early in the relationship, we were talking about something I can't remember.  But that something led into the topic of anal somehow.  Well, I told her that one day we'd have to do it, cuz you've gotta try everything once, right?  She wasn't very keen on the idea... until I gave her a choice.  Either anal, or a threesome with her twin.  She opted for anal.  That day still hasn't come... but now that I'm married, I don't really think I'd be into it anymore.  Maybe it's more of a respect thing or something.  I just know that she wouldn't be into it and it would feel almost like a voluntary rape kinda thing or something. I dunno know.  I think I'm just goint to focus on the threesome-with-her-twin angle

The threesome is definitely the way to go, cuz just because your wife isn't into anal, maybe her twin is wink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2007, 12:52 PM)
The threesome is definitely the way to go, cuz just because your wife isn't into anal, maybe her twin is wink.gif

You're a genius... then I can have it all smile.gif
baby21
I've never done it... I've been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and he's always been curious about the idea. It's not like he asks about it ever, but every now and then when we're in the moment it will come up. He even went out and bought lube after he came back from his trip... so I guess we'll get around to it sooner or later.

I'm just afraid it will hurt like hell. My friend's mom used to say, "exit hole only."
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 26 2007, 11:47 AM)
I've never done it... I've been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and he's always been curious about the idea. It's not like he asks about it ever, but every now and then when we're in the moment it will come up. He even went out and bought lube after he came back from his trip... so I guess we'll get around to it sooner or later.
I'm just afraid it will hurt like hell. My friend's mom used to say, "exit hole only."

why was he buying lube on his trip.
was it opened when he came home? jerkit.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 26 2007, 02:21 PM)
was it opened when he came home?  jerkit.gif

Pm Gnappy with your reply, that's more than the rest of us care to know. tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 27 2007, 03:24 AM)
I think I'm just goint to focus on the threesome-with-her-twin angle

Good angle... grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 27 2007, 04:47 AM)

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 27 2007, 05:21 AM)
was it opened when he came home?  jerkit.gif

Haha I was gonna say the same thing laughing-smiley-017.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.