Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 8 2006, 10:45 PM)
Plus, I don't NEED to trash anyone or anything.

One of the few things you've posted recently that I completely agree with. There's never a need for it.

This had me rolling, Sort of like when you said I needed to put on the dunce cap and sit in the corner when YOU COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOG IN. And said your favorite avatar was gone for good. Yet being the nice generous person I am love-smiley-077.gif I found it and posted it for you.

In Lynette's defense, when a woman questions something about another woman it does not mean she is jealous or insecure. I have seen you Closeup make this comment more than once and I would hope most of us woman here would laugh cause we know better. I am an honest upfront person, if you ask me how your hair looks I am gonna tell you the truth IMO. I will not be nice for the sake of being nice when you ask. That doesn't make me jealous or insecure. I have full admiration for a beautiful woman and will tell her if I think she is pretty or sexy or hot. I can give a woman props. I have high standards for what I find in a hot sexy woman. So no I ain't jealous of a beautiful woman, but if a woman opens herself up for scrutiny or wants opinions me giving her that opinion isn't jealousy.

You made comment to one of my posts once calling me jealous when someone asked for an opinion. It seems a lot of men automatically assume another woman must be being catty or jealous if she isn't throwing another woman compliments. This isn't true. Are some woman catty and jealous and insecure, SURE but I think on a site like this when most the active woman here show there admiration for the other ladies that it is a small percent of woman that are jealous. And if they are they will activly admit it. Like I have told Hott and Wigglez I am totally jealous of there bodies. But not jealous in a mean or nasty way.

Posting the girls picture **although I would love to know who's it was, Hint Hint Bondi or Lynette if you can PM me to tell me** wasn't right and I would think looking back Lynette can probably see that although she has a valid question, posting someones pic in here to call them fat and old didn't need to happen cause it is mean and hurtful to any person.

But aside from that it does make you wonder, maybe most girls have higher standards when they vote than a lot of men. Not all men obviously I know Bondi has some pretty high standards, but when you take that it is gonna make us question more how some pics get high votes and others score so low. Questioning that isn't a sign of anything more than curiosity.

I fully realize my body doesn't meet my own standards of what I like to see. I don't expect to get high scores. Decent ones sure cause although I do not have the body of a fitness model, and am not stick thin, I am also not "big and round" and I do think although they are a little bigger than I would like i have nice tits.

We should be able to leave honest feedback on the pics if anything it could help but we do not need to allow nasty rude comments to be made to the pics and if someone isn't capable of of distinguishing between constructive criticism and nastiness than I question if they are old enough to be here.

For any of the people here who think it is wrong not to be allowed to leave nasty or rude comments, I have to ask you, WHY?? Are you not capable of leaving a comment with a bit of advice or honesty without it being mean and nasty.

Is it really that hard to say this picture would be a lot better if you did this, or tried this as opposed to saying, your a nasty ass cunt.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 10 2006, 12:59 AM)
OH! I just ound another picture taken at the same time as the other.

Ok lynette can I ask without being called jealous and insecure and blah blah blah.

What is with the bluring out the nose and mouth when you have posted them before?? Or why is it blured I guess I should ask. I think it taked away from the pic cause it looks funny like it might have been less distracting to just crop off the head.

Anyway JUST CURIOUS love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 12:31 PM)
This had me rolling, Sort of like when you said I needed to put on the dunce cap and sit in the corner when YOU COULD NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOG IN. And said your favorite avatar was gone for good. Yet being the nice generous person I am love-smiley-077.gif I found it and posted it for you.

yeah but I posted his av first AND solved his login problems nah.gif

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 12:31 PM)
But aside from that it does make you wonder, maybe most girls have higher standards when they vote than a lot of men. Not all men obviously I know Bondi has some pretty high standards, but when you take that it is gonna make us question more how some pics get high votes and others score so low. Questioning that isn't a sign of anything more than curiosity.

Have you been taking how to type long assed posts from bobaloo? wink.gif
I think you're on to something there about women having higher standards when voting than most men, generally speaking anyway. If a girl with big fake boobs posts a pic she will most likely get high ratings no matter how the rest of the pic looks, pose, lighting, camera angle etc. But women are different it seems and and are more critical in what they like and have a less universal opinion of what is "good" when looking at both men and women.
At another site I used to frequent (ratemyfaceadult.com) they have ratings for men and women. The highest ratings for women were in the high 7's low 8's I think but for men it was much lower. Now I didn't go and scrutinize the male pics *waits for onslaught of gay burns anyway* but you could see from the thumbnails that they were in pretty good shape etc. but there scores were almost always on a lower level than the women's. This leads me to believe that:
a. Women are more critical overall of how a guy looks.
b. Can't agree universally on what makes a guy look good.
c. Gay men are intentionally rating the male pics low laughing-smiley-017.gif

I'm willing to bet that if all the guys here were posting pics for rating(God help us) by the women the scores would be lower across the board. The very women who bitch about ratings would probably be handing out lower scores to the guys than they receive themselves, for the reasons I listed above. And the ones they WOULD rate high would probably not be rated as high by others because of the very particular tastes I think a lot of women have. Thank God most women look beyond looks when picking a mate or most of us would be screwed.

Of course there are plenty of exceptions to my theory. And thanks CP for not insinuating I have low standards dry.gif

And that is allŪ
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 10 2006, 03:43 PM)
yeah but I posted his av first AND solved his login problems  nah.gif
Have you been taking how to type long assed posts from bobaloo? wink.gif
I think you're on to something there about women having higher standards when voting than most men, generally speaking anyway. If a girl with big fake boobs posts a pic she will most likely get high ratings no matter how the rest of the pic looks, pose, lighting, camera angle etc. But women are different it seems and and are more critical in what they like and have a less universal opinion of what is "good" when looking at both men and women.
At another site I used to frequent (ratemyfaceadult.com) they have ratings for men and women. The highest ratings for women were in the high 7's low 8's I think but for men it was much lower. Now I didn't go and scrutinize the male pics *waits for onslaught of gay burns anyway* but you could see from the thumbnails that they were in pretty good shape etc. but there scores were almost always on a lower level than the women's. This leads me to believe that:
a. Women are more critical overall of how a guy looks.
b. Can't agree universally on what makes a guy look good.
c. Gay men are intentionally rating the male pics low  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I'm willing to bet that if all the guys here were posting pics for rating(God help us) by the women the scores would be lower across the board. The very women who bitch about ratings would probably be handing out lower scores to the guys than they receive themselves, for the reasons I listed above. And the ones they WOULD rate high would probably not be rated as high by others because of the very particular tastes I think a lot of women have.  Thank God most women look beyond looks when picking a mate or most of us would be screwed.

Of course there are plenty of exceptions to my theory. And thanks CP for not insinuating I have low standards  dry.gif

And that is allŪ

HAHA I got how to type long posts from you,

Actually I posted his avatar first, than the next day I deleted all the pics I posted forgetting about that one and the one I had put in your thread that I had to repost too. Bondi had seen it cause he gave me the official "Bam" I think. I would have to go check.

From talking to you privately and from what I have seen you post here I would say you have some pretty good standards. Speaking of which I am still waiting for the polar bear picture.

The only thing with this site that I think doesn't help is it is a MELONS site, yet people are right if a girl posts a twat shot or ass shot on the main page with the tits she gets higher votes. Not all of us are comfortable with that but you would think it wouldn't matter cause only melons are are rated even though that is not the case.

I have also heard from girls that some people pics get denied for showing there twat yet obviously others are posted so I think it should be all or nothing from John, either he allows them for everyone or he doesn't.
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 02:36 PM)
Ok lynette can I ask without being called jealous and insecure and blah blah blah.
What is with the bluring out the nose and mouth when you have posted them before?? Or why is it blured I guess I should ask. I think it taked away from the pic cause it looks funny like it might have been less distracting to just crop off the head.

Anyway JUST CURIOUS love-smiley-077.gif

No problem CP. When I first got to this site I DID post a couple face pics, but was immediately advised by several people here not to do it. Identities (or the lack of) with different people hold different levels of importance. After giving it some thought, I elected to keep as much anonymity as possible. I do have a business life in the real world and it would not do to have either my employees or clients forwarding these pictures around. Bluring my facial features seemed like a more preferential method than blacking out or cropping of a head. Know what I mean?
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 03:53 PM)

Actually I posted his avatar first, than the next day I deleted all the pics I posted forgetting about that one and the one I had put in your thread that I had to repost too. Bondi had seen it cause he gave me the official "Bam" I think. I would have to go check.

From talking to you privately and from what I have seen you post here I would say you have some pretty good standards. Speaking of which I am still waiting for the polar bear picture.

The only thing with this site that I think doesn't help is it is a MELONS site, yet people are right if a girl posts a twat shot or ass shot on the main page with the tits she gets higher votes. Not all of us are comfortable with that but you would think it wouldn't matter cause only melons are are rated even though that is not the case.

I have also heard from girls that some people pics get denied for showing there twat yet obviously others are posted so I think it should be all or nothing from John, either he allows them for everyone or he doesn't.

DITTO!
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 10 2006, 04:07 PM)
No problem CP. When I first got to this site I DID post a couple face pics, but was immediately advised by several people here not to do it. Identities (or the lack of) with different people hold different levels of importance. After giving it some thought, I elected to keep as much anonymity as possible. I do have a business life in the real world and it would not do to have either my employees or clients forwarding these pictures around. Bluring my facial features seemed like a more preferential method than blacking out or cropping of a head. Know what I mean?

It makes sense allthough I think the eyes are for more a giveaway than anything else, unless I guess you have a distuingishing mark on your nose or mouth I would be more prone to crop out my eyes, but anyway I was always curious as to why so thanks for answering. Can you PM me what pic you were talking about that was removed. There is one I really don't get and I am curious if it is the same.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 01:53 PM)

Actually I posted his avatar first, than the next day I deleted all the pics I posted forgetting about that one and the one I had put in your thread that I had to repost too.

A likely story tongue.gif
I still figured out his login issue grinning-smiley-003.gif

Check my 411.

Depends if it's Playboy pussy or Hustler pussy, if you know what I mean.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 10 2006, 01:48 PM)
hey CP  long time no see   how ya been

I didn't see this until now, I am good adjusting to all the new changes, but other than that I am doing pretty good.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 10 2006, 04:19 PM)
A likely story tongue.gif
I still figured out his login issue  grinning-smiley-003.gif
Check my 411.
Depends if  it's Playboy pussy or Hustler pussy, if you know what I mean.

Actually no I don't I never looked through a hustler magazine ohmy.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 02:20 PM)
Actually no I don't I never looked through a hustler magazine ohmy.gif

How repressed.
If her legs are closed it's OK.

If her legs are spread so wide you can see her kidney's it's a no no.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 10 2006, 04:24 PM)
How repressed.
If her legs are closed it's OK.

If her legs are spread so wide you can see her kidney's it's a no no.

Still it is a rate my melons site and it is hard to rate melons when girls willing to show more are gonna score higher, it should just be a rate me nude site than if that is the case, JMO
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 02:29 PM)
Still it is a rate my melons site and it is hard to rate melons when girls willing to show more are gonna score higher, it should just be a rate me nude site than if that is the case, JMO

I suppose but the picture as a whole still comes into play. Otherwise a girl could submit 2 or 3 pictures of just a closeup of her tits and that would be about it. But HOW she takes the pic and her pose etc play a huge part as well. Sure a little pussy never hurts in a pic but if you look at most of the alltime best pics, there is no pink taco in sight.

And that is allŪ
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 4 2006, 07:20 PM)
Hey! Not to change the subject or anything, but this guy came to the island with a photographer telling me he was a king. Guess this is what happens when modern forms of progress come to Aruba. Oh! There WAS something in his tanning lotion that smelled a little like katsup though.(Not quite like the king and I).

it's good to be the king

i can't believe that no one has put this up yet
Lynette
Hey Foggie!... VAMPIRELLA?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 02:31 PM)

Posting the girls picture **although I would love to know who's it was, Hint Hint Bondi or Lynette if you can PM me to tell me** wasn't right and I would think looking back Lynette can probably see that although she has a valid question, posting someones pic in here to call them fat and old didn't need to happen cause it is mean and hurtful to any person.

I have no idea who it was to be honest I just know what Lynette is talking about. I know people say this is a boobie rating site but I take the whole picture into mind when i cast a vote and the whole body is important to me. I guess it just comes from being a fit person who enjoys activity resulting in having an ideal body weight

I do think my standards are higher than the majority of people who vote? I have read somewhere people vote 10 for everyone because they were gutsy enough to post a pic? That is just silly! Maybe it comes from having what I consider a very attractive fiancee and I am not as desperate for female attention as some others in RMM land
LikesThemAll
smile.gif
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 11 2006, 12:01 AM)

you have very pretty eyes too i just noticed. you are the total package smile.gif
ddd35

well if we could see the fangs you would win that award for sure ..... 2thumbs.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 01:31 PM)
This had me rolling, .......

....... your a ......

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 10 2006, 02:43 PM)
yeah but I posted ......

..Gay men

I'm willing to .....

.....be screwed.

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 10 2006, 02:53 PM)
HAHA I got ...

... everyone or he doesn't.

Does this thread come with a Cliff's notes version? coz.gif

Although I do like the editing of Gnappy's post in particular. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 11 2006, 08:55 AM)
Although I do like the editing of Gnappy's post in particular. laughing-smiley-017.gif

I don't remember saying that stuff, but how can you argue with the quote box? confused-smiley-013.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 11:22 AM)
I don't remember saying that stuff, but how can you argue with the quote box?  unsure.gif

I swear I didn't change a single word. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 12:51 AM)
I have no idea who it was to be honest I just know what Lynette is talking about. I know people say this is a boobie rating site but I take the whole picture into mind when i cast a vote and the whole body is important to me. I guess it just comes from being a fit person who enjoys activity resulting in having an ideal body weight

I do think my standards are higher than the majority of people who vote? I have read somewhere people vote 10 for everyone because they were gutsy enough to post a pic? That is just silly! Maybe it comes from having what I consider a very attractive fiancee and I am not as desperate for female attention as some others in RMM land

I agree you have pretty high standards, part is standards and part is just what you prefer. I would take the whole pic into my vote too but if John is gonna allow crotch shots he should allow it across the board or not allow it at all. Not all pics posted are you gonna be able to see much of the body so you might have to vote on just what you see. Anyway I didn't want the name posted cause it would cause trouble again but there is a person that I am pretty shocked by the votes and was curious if it was the same name. I agree with just giving everyone a 10 is just retarded. I am pretty picky when I vote and I admit I have some favorites and even if they didn't take as good of a picture as there others I would still give them a 10. But I have already seen there best and I wont take away from them cause I didn't care for that pose or something.

IE: Hott, I give her a 10 and I do think some pics came out better than others but all still looking good. I know she is a 10 regardless of the pose or lighting..
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 11 2006, 10:55 AM)

Im not laughing sad.gif Someone isn't gonna get that you mixed a few posts together and now it looks like I am calling someone that when I actually hate the word cunt. ohmy.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 11:57 AM)
I agree you have pretty high standards, part is standards and part is just what you prefer. I would take the whole pic into my vote too but if John is gonna allow crotch shots he should allow it across the board or not allow it at all. Not all pics posted are you gonna be able to see much of the body so you might have to vote on just what you see. Anyway I didn't want the name posted cause it would cause trouble again but there is a person that I am pretty shocked by the votes and was curious if it was the same name. I agree with just giving everyone a 10 is just retarded. I am pretty picky when I vote and I admit I have some favorites and even if they didn't take as good of a picture as there others I would still give them a 10. But I have already seen there best and I wont take away from them cause I didn't care for that pose or something.

IE: Hott, I give her a 10 and I do think some pics came out better than others but all still looking good. I know she is a 10 regardless of the pose or lighting..

Find me one spread eagle pic that is up for ratings. And if there are any, they're rare.
If a girl is completely nude with her legs closed, it's not like you can see much anyway. It doesn't usually make me score higher. A nice ass in a pic is a different story though. If it goes well with the tits, yeah I will probably score a lil higher, especially if a girl has a lot of pics, it adds variety.
And that is allŪ ...for now
belicked6924
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 12:59 PM)
Im not laughing  ohmy.gif

I didn't mix any posts together, just deleted out a lot, but I editted so as not to make it look like any assumptions.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 11:59 AM)
Im not laughing sad.gif  Someone isn't gonna get that you mixed a few posts together and now it looks like I am calling someone that when I actually hate the word cunt.  ohmy.gif

I think mine is far more scathing!

And why is it that most girls don't like the word cunt, but don't bat an eye at calling someone a cocksucker.
Personally, I love the word cunt. It has more shock value than most other profanity.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 02:03 PM)
Find me one spread eagle pic that is up for ratings. And if there are any, they're rare.
If a girl is completely nude with her legs closed, it's not like you can see much anyway. It doesn't usually make me score higher. A nice ass in a pic is a different story though. If it goes well with the tits, yeah I will probably score a lil higher, especially if a girl has a lot of pics, it adds variety.
And that is allŪ  ...for now

I didn't say there were any spread eagle pics but I know someone on here that was denied hers being posted cause it showed her business and some other ladies has said it too but I know the fake chic innocent one had one spread eagle allowed but John blurred out her coochie yet it was allowed with his edit.

So all in all I am just saying the rules should be the same across the board for everyone posting pics. It doesn't effect me though cause I wont be posting pics on the main page and I surely wouldn't be showing croch shots.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 02:05 PM)
I think mine is far more scathing!

And why is it that most girls don't like the word cunt, but don't bat an eye at calling someone a cocksucker.
Personally, I love the word cunt. It has more shock value than most other profanity.

I dont call guys that either, there are very few words I dont like that is one of them:P
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 12:12 PM)
I didn't say there were any spread eagle pics but I know someone on here that was denied hers being posted cause it showed her business and some other ladies has said it too but I know the fake chic innocent one had one spread eagle allowed but John blurred out her coochie yet it was allowed with his edit.

So all in all I am just saying the rules should be the same across the board for everyone posting pics. It doesn't effect me though cause I wont be posting pics on the main page and I surely wouldn't be showing croch shots.

I'm not sure I understand what you are referring to, maybe you could post some examples in members only area.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 02:15 PM)
I'm not sure I understand what you are referring to, maybe you could post some examples in members only area.

dry.gif nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 12:13 PM)
I dont call guys that either, there are very few words I dont like that is one of them:P

just girls huh tongue.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 02:16 PM)
just girls huh tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 01:57 PM)

Agreed. On a side note I came on the other day and voted for Hotts pic, a 10 as per usual and after I lodged my vote her score came up as 5.5 from 2 votes! Meaning some fuckwit gave her a 1? It just shows the ratings on most sites like this can be taken with a grain of salt

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 11 2006, 01:59 PM)
Im not laughing sad.gif  Someone isn't gonna get that you mixed a few posts together and now it looks like I am calling someone that when I actually hate the word cuntohmy.gif

You can only bring that word out at vital occasions.... why? It still has the shock factor that fuck has lost
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 04:51 PM)
Agreed. On a side note I came on the other day and voted for Hotts pic, a 10 as per usual and after I lodged my vote her score came up as 5.5 from 2 votes! Meaning some fuckwit gave her a 1? It just shows the ratings on most sites like this can be taken with a grain of salt

Intriguing! I wonder if it's possible to get a log of all the votes for a pic. Would be interesting to see.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 06:54 PM)
Intriguing! I wonder if it's possible to get a log of all the votes for a pic. Would be interesting to see.

It would be interesting... only John would know?

The problem is that visitors can vote so I can log out, vote for the days pics then log back in and vote again... ultimately voting twice
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 06:51 PM)
You can only bring that word out at vital occasions.... why? It still has the shock factor that fuck has lost

I just never liked that word I am not sure why but it never sat right with me, I never liked the word pussy either allthough I have said it more in the past few months when um engaging in other activities than I have before. Just certain words rub me the wrong way. I am sure someone will have a burn for that last part.
bondiguy
I know I swear too much in social scenes and I have made an effort to cut down, especially with the C word as it offends many. I just think it's a great word to have in the back pocket to pull out when necessary to shock someone... because FUCK just doesn't do it anymore
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 10:17 PM)
I know I swear too much in social scenes and I have made an effort to cut down, especially with the C word as it offends many. I just think it's a great word to have in the back pocket to pull out when necessary to shock someone... because FUCK just doesn't do it anymore

Fuck you you fucking fuck just doesn't carry the weight that it should anymore tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 04:58 PM)
It would be interesting... only John would know?

The problem is that visitors can vote so I can log out, vote for the days pics then log back in and vote again... ultimately voting twice

This is where it gets muddy. I THINK you can only vote once per IP address, whether you login or out, but I've never really tried it, maybe those who share computers on here could enlighten me. I know you can't vote twice using the same member name on 2 different computers cuz if I vote at home and go to work I can't vote again.
belicked6924
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 12 2006, 01:02 AM)
This is where it gets muddy. I THINK you can only vote once per IP address, whether you login or out, but I've never really tried it, maybe those who share computers on here could enlighten me. I know you can't vote twice using the same member name on 2 different computers cuz if I vote at home and go to work I can't vote again.

I think it has something to do with username, ip address and cookies, cause my ip changes just about everytime I log on at least that's what the server tells me, but I've never cleaned out my cookies. unsure.gif
Cutie_Pie
Its easy to get a new IP or clean your cache or what have you if people want to invest the time to fuck with the scores they will.

I had a hater on here *suprise suprise* and when he came on one night withen like a half hour he was on I got a whole lot of new votes and my score dropped dramatically when he was no longer showing on line it stopped. I have no doubt he was fucking with them. But such as life. It wont never always be fair.
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Aug 13 2006, 01:46 AM)
Its easy to get a new IP or clean your cache or what have you if people want to invest the time to fuck with the scores they will.
I had a hater on here *suprise suprise* and when he came on one night withen like a half hour he was on I got a whole lot of new votes and my score dropped dramatically when he was no longer showing on line it stopped. I have no doubt he was fucking with them. But such as life. It wont never always be fair.

You are so right. I was on another site about two years ago where the cheating was aweful. The webmaster there tried every measure available to stop it, but as long as there were people who wanted to cheat on the scores(for whatever reason), they'd always find a way. The webmaster there finally gave up after employing every security measue he could get his hands on and just accepted it as a part of doing business on the net. Oh well!
closeup
When you get right down to it, why do votes have to be anonymous? Since our user names make us anonymous to each other anyway. I'd still vote exactly the same way even if it was printed out for everyone to see. What difference would it really make to me? I'd think it would actually make the voting MORE interesting.
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 12 2006, 12:53 AM)
Fuck you you fucking fuck just doesn't carry the weight that it should anymore tongue.gif

nope...

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 12 2006, 02:02 AM)

I just tried it one day outta curiosity and as a visitor I could vote for all the pics on the site, even old sussed pics etc

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 12 2006, 04:32 AM)
I think it has something to do with username, ip address and cookies, cause my ip changes just about everytime I log on at least that's what the server tells me, but I've never cleaned out my cookies. confused-smiley-013.gif

It could well be because my IP address changes automatically and I also auto delet cookies and history etc?

Ah well.... if your here only for scores you are prob at the wrong place
Lynette
I don't want to interupt the conversation, but someone PM'd me for a kitchen picture (not sure why exactly), but this is the only candid one I could find. Me raiding the fridg.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 14 2006, 08:12 PM)
I don't want to interupt the conversation, but someone PM'd me for a kitchen picture (not sure why exactly), but this is the only candid one I could find. Me raiding the fridg.

Never feel a need to apologize for interrupting our conversation especially in your own thread, especially if you're posting pics!.
Our posts are just pointless busy work inbetween boobie shots. grinning-smiley-003.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 14 2006, 10:12 PM)

2thumbs.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 13 2006, 04:42 PM)
When you get right down to it, why do votes have to be anonymous? Since our user names make us anonymous to each other anyway. I'd still vote exactly the same way even if it was printed out for everyone to see. What difference would it really make to me? I'd think it would actually make the voting MORE interesting.

Because then you would have all these friggin morons thinking that if they give women 10's all the time that they would have a chance at getting to touch real boobies for the first time in their life.
foghorn

better that most heroines and villians...that's what makes you so great
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 13 2006, 05:42 PM)

Do you think that the voting was designed to be annonymous? Or, is it just the easiest way to format the program?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.