Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 1 2007, 11:33 AM)
Trickster, your opinion is very well stated, and I repect it. However... wouldn't you agree that this whole thing is just a little wierd? You'd have to be blind not to recognize (that for the most part) the men who visit these kinds of sites are normal men, with a normal curiousity, wanting to see female breasts. Unfortunately, these sites also attract every kind of pervert, wierdo, and man with all sorts of issues against women. They'll be quick to point fingers, name call, and display the type of behavior that tells alot about how they relate to women in the real world. AS for being alone... I've never had a problem with that when it comes to male companionship. In fact, there are a lot of times when I just WANT to be alone. If you, or anyone else on this site really believes that I take anything anyone here says seriously... you'll need to do a quick reality check. This is the internet! NOT real life. What happens here will never alter any of your lives in the least. At least I hope not for your sakes.

I guess I am simple and dim witted...just send me a pix of beautiful boobs, ass whatever...ya can call yourself barbara bush or elvira I really dont care..and let me go on....thank you very much!!
Trickster
Lynette-part of the human condition is to rationalize our acts so that we can comfortably live with ourselves. That so many have taken the time and put forth the effort to explain this social mis-step to you, speaks of their desire to retain a relationship with you, created thru your prior acts. Meeting this with acrimony, rather than acknowledgment slaps at the hand reached out in friendship. e.g. If you had spinach on your teeth, and I gently pointed it out to you, you would remove it, and thank me, otherwise you would be breaching the social contract implied in all human interaction.
Honey denial aint a river in Egypt.....

Guys-one and all, thanx for the kind words on my remarks
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 2 2007, 04:35 AM)
bang.gif  Here, maybe if I type in purple you'll understand this.
A little weird?? Who's to blame for that? Don't try and turn this around into you being harrassed by guys "with all sorts of issues against women". By far and large, most women here receive nothing but respect and admiration. I don't hear a lot of other girls complaining about being "name called" and "finger pointed" on the message board.
I think most of the people who have made any allegation towards you are pretty reasonable people. People keep asking for very simple requests. Post a few RMM shots with your tits in them and quit posting BS pics. Do you have to comply with either? No. But then don't expect any sort of reprieve. Give respect and ye shall get it.

Spot on the money mate... especially the last sentence. No one likes to be treated like a fool, and that is what she is trying to do to us blink.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 2 2007, 05:22 AM)
Obviously she's not going to do it, because she can't. Hey, she doesn't have to prove anything, except that the pictures she posts are of her. If she wants to be a millionaire movie star with a twin sister who is an alligator wrestler, good for her. The ONLY thing anyone cares about are the providence of the pictures that are posted under the name "Lynette". See, for us, it's not asking too much for a couple of her pictures to include RMM. But, for her, it IS asking too much. And that's why it hasn't happened yet. Either that or I'm a weirdo with a ton of issues against women.  rolleyes.gif

Well the last sentence is rather true tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 1 2007, 01:35 PM)
wow, are u sure you're new here. sums it up about perfectly.
bang.gif  Here, maybe if I type in purple you'll understand this.
A little weird?? Who's to blame for that? Don't try and turn this around into you being harrassed by guys "with all sorts of issues against women". By far and large, most women here receive nothing but respect and admiration. I don't hear a lot of other girls complaining about being "name called" and "finger pointed" on the message board.
I think most of the people who have made any allegation towards you are pretty reasonable people. People keep asking for very simple requests. Post a few RMM shots with your tits in them and quit posting BS pics. Do you have to comply with either? No. But then don't expect any sort of reprieve. Give respect and ye shall get it.

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious to you, but I'm the one who was disrespected here. And, as for tryng to turn things around... It's been more than once that I've seen guys like you write "just show us your tits and shut your mouth". You can't tell me that atitude is a healthy one. To believe that there aren't those here without negative issues regarding women is to be ignorant. I believe you and bondiguy have made the mistake of grossly over-reacting to a non-event. Really, who cares one way or the other? People thatv say they do, should get a life. I'm friends with more than one webmaster governing sites like this, and according to their reports a considerable number of pictures that are posted on these sites are NOT done by the women themselves. Boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, husbands, ex-husbands, and just plain wierdos do it all the time. Do you really think this site is some kind of grand exception? Please!
stevieboy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 1 2007, 07:06 PM)
I hate to be the one to point out the obvious to you, but I'm the one who was disrespected here. And, as for tryng to turn things around... It's been more than once that I've seen guys like you write "just show us your tits and shut your mouth". You can't tell me that atitude is a healthy one. To believe that there aren't those here without negative issues regarding women is to be ignorant. I believe you and bondiguy have made the mistake of grossly over-reacting to a non-event. Really, who cares one way or the other? People thatv say they do, should get a life. I'm friends with more than one webmaster governing sites like this, and according to their reports a considerable number of pictures that are posted on these sites are NOT done by the women themselves. Boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, husbands, ex-husbands, and just plain wierdos do it all the time. Do you really think this site is some kind of grand exception? Please!

Just to put my 2 cents in, I believe some rather negative things have definately been said about Lynette who has honestly posted on this board longer than many of us here. I for one enjoy her posts and even when she is using her mouth and not flashing her tits, I like seeing what she has to say. But then again, I have been married for 12 years and I look at my wife as an equal partner and I often like to hear what's on her mind as well.

But let's make no mistake about it...I also like it a lot more when she does flash us her tits. So how about everyone gets smart and makes nice before you ruin it for the rest of us and she decides to bolt from here!
mrhorny281
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Nov 1 2007, 07:11 PM)
Just to put my 2 cents in, I believe some rather negative things have definately been said about Lynette who has honestly posted on this board longer than many of us here.  I for one enjoy her posts and even when she is using her mouth and not flashing her tits, I like seeing what she has to say.  But then again, I have been married for 12 years and I look at my wife as an equal partner and I often like to hear what's on her mind as well. 

But let's make no mistake about it...I also like it a lot more when she does flash us her tits.  So how about everyone gets smart and makes nice before you ruin it for the rest of us and she decides to bolt from here!

I agree with that last sentence you stated Stevieboy. I don't usually bother with issues like these but this one has gotten my attention for quite a while now.

I say let's squash the bullshit about "phony" pics that a few people say Lynette posts and just enjoy what she is showing us. cool.gif
Lynette
OK.
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 1 2007, 08:22 PM)
OK.Take it or leave it. All of these were taken within the past few months.

I really don't care anymore. You're either to stupid or too oblivious to figure out what you need to do to re-establish any credibility on this site. How more simply can it be put to you? When I said earlier it was like talking to a 4 year old, I was actually giving you too much credit. POST A PICTURE WITH RMM ON YOUR TITS OR NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY. In my last ten posts, I've dumbed it down as far as I can. I literally can't state it anymore simply that that. Seriously, how do you get thru the day being as far remove from reality as you are? How does any intelligent person take you seriously? You are so full of bullshit, that it amazes me that there are still people on this site who beleive a word you say. It seems to be a case of where people just want to beleive what they see. But don't think you're bullshitting me for a second, because you are not.
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 1 2007, 08:45 PM)
I really don't care anymore. You're either to stupid or too oblivious to figure out what you need to do to re-establish any credibility on this site. How more simply can it be put to you? When I said earlier it was like talking to a 4 year old, I was actually giving you too much credit. POST A PICTURE WITH RMM ON YOUR TITS OR NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.  In my last ten posts, I've dumbed it down as far as I can. I literally can't state it anymore simply that that. Seriously, how do you get thru the day being as far remove from reality as you are? How does any intelligent person take you seriously? You are so full of bullshit, that it amazes me that there are still people on this site who beleive a word you say. It seems to be a case of where people just want to beleive what they see. But don't think you're bullshitting me for a second, because you are not.

ph34r.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 1 2007, 08:45 PM)
I really don't care anymore. You're either to stupid or too oblivious to figure out what you need to do to re-establish any credibility on this site. How more simply can it be put to you? When I said earlier it was like talking to a 4 year old, I was actually giving you too much credit. POST A PICTURE WITH RMM ON YOUR TITS OR NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY.  In my last ten posts, I've dumbed it down as far as I can. I literally can't state it anymore simply that that. Seriously, how do you get thru the day being as far remove from reality as you are? How does any intelligent person take you seriously? You are so full of bullshit, that it amazes me that there are still people on this site who beleive a word you say. It seems to be a case of where people just want to beleive what they see. But don't think you're bullshitting me for a second, because you are not.

Suppose you have your mother do the same. BOO HOO, my feeling are so hurt Again with the name calling... I rest my case. Only people with little intellects (among other things) resort to that. And, if you think I give a crap about the issue of credibility on some titty site... you're the one with the problems. Plus I DO belive you've "dumbed it down" from your usual 3rd grade level to that of an infant. Not surprising after re-reading some of your posts on other threads. You really DO need to get a life and chill. A couple of your mammoth egos just won't let you see what this is really all about popc1.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 1 2007, 08:22 PM)

I for one will definitely take these. I happen to think Lynette looks pretty fucking hot here. These are some great tits here and she has one hot body, that is for sure!

And I am sure somebody out there has them in their spank bank!

And in the words of Rodney King......."why can't we all just get along?"

2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2007, 10:06 AM)

prove me wrong but showing me where any one of us has said the sentence I have highlighted in blue?

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Nov 2 2007, 10:11 AM)
But let's make no mistake about it...I also like it a lot more when she does flash us her tits.  So how about everyone gets smart and makes nice before you ruin it for the rest of us and she decides to bolt from here!

I couldn't care less brother

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2007, 11:22 AM)

You should be a running back for the Dallas Cowboys because your sidestep is amazing!
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 2 2007, 03:48 AM)
You should be a running back for the Dallas Cowboys because your sidestep is amazing!

drinkup.gif
Boobluver2

One has to love that last statement!! I couldn't help but laugh, that is a classic!! One thing for sure, Bondi always comes up with some witty comment and that running back statement is a gem!!!

Now let's get back to boobies!!

2thumbs.gif
Lynette
prove me wrong but showing me where any one of us has said the sentence I have highlighted in blue?
I couldn't care less brother

I hestiate to be crude. But, how would you know anything about football? My impression of you and closeup are two guys sitting in front of their computer monitors for the better part of everyday day, with your hands wrapped around your dicks, jacking off while staring at pictures of women's bare breasts. Not that I think there's anything wrong with that form of indulgence from time to time. But, judging from the level of your involvement in this site and your obvious tendancey to bully anyone who you may have an issue with here, I'm guessing that my impression is ultimately correct. Again, I'd like you to try to understand that no one gives a crap in the real world about what goes on here. It's like a virtual world. People come here to look at tits. That's it! You, me, closeup and what we say and do is of no consequence to anyone. If you truly believe that any of this is real, or that it has any significant impact on the world,then I'd like to suggest that you seek some professional help immediately. I for one, am growing tired of these rediculous rants. Say what you will. Conitnue to show everyone how a small man with a big ego reacts. Hurry, get the last word in. I'm done.
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 2 2007, 01:48 AM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2007, 09:50 AM)
I hestiate to be crude. But, how would you know anything about football? My impression of you and closeup are two guys sitting in front of their computer monitors for the better part of everyday day, with your hands wrapped around your dicks, jacking off while staring at pictures of women's bare breasts. Not that I think there's anything wrong with that form of indulgence from time to time. But, judging from the level of your involvement in this site and your obvious tendancey to bully anyone who you may have an issue with here, I'm guessing that my impression is ultimately correct. Again, I'd like you to try to understand that no one gives a crap in the real world about what goes on here. It's like a virtual world. People come here to look at tits. That's it! You, me, closeup and what we say and do is of no consequence to anyone. If you truly believe that any of this is real, or that it has any significant impact on the world,then I'd like to suggest that you seek some professional help immediately. I for one, am growing tired of these rediculous rants. Say what you will. Conitnue to show everyone how a small man with a big ego reacts. Hurry, get the last word in. I'm done.

Exhibit A
Lynette
Well, now that all the drama is over with, I have a question. I was talking to a friend of mine who had a friend from high school. She was never really interested in him as anything other than a good friend. They remained close over the years, but just recently their friendship somehow graduated to the next level. She told me that the first time they got naked in front of each other, he confessed that ever since he was 16 yrs. old he'd dreamed of seeing her boobs. I've seen her without a top on and she really does have a pair of very impressive tits. Now, this got me wondering... have any of you ever been in kind of the same situation? Have you ever been driven crazy by a female you may have known with what you thought were great boobs and lusted to see them bare and up close? A girl in school, a teacher, a girl at work, a salesgirl somewhere, a waitress, etc. If so.. who and where? And did you ever get the pleasure of actually having the good luck of getting up close and personal with them?
*KISS*
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 3 2007, 02:56 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif
Exhibit A

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 3 2007, 08:47 AM)
Well, now that all the drama is over with, I have a question. I was talking to a friend of mine who had a friend from high school. She was never really interested in him as anything other than a good friend. They remained close over the years, but just recently their friendship somehow graduated to the next leve. She told me that the first time they got naked in front of each other, he confessed that ever since he was 16 yrs. old he'd dreamed of seeing her boobs. I've seen her without a top on and she really does have a pair of very impressive tits. Now, this got me wondering... have any of you been in kind of the same situation. Have you ever been driven crazy by a female you may have known with what you thought were great boobs and lusted to see them bare and up close? A girl in school, a teacher, a girl at work, a salesgirl somewhere, a waitress, etc. If so.. who and where? And did you ever get the pleasure of actually having the good luck of getting up close and personal?
                                                            *KISS*

and I present to the jury Exhibit B
closeup
Think for a minute how quickly Lynette could make me and Bondi look like fools. If she wrote, "Closeup Sucks" on her tits, I guess I'd have to admit I was wrong. I don't think we're gonna see that though. If anyone who has been following this little drama of hers thinks she wouldn't love to show that Bondi and I are full of shit, then you know she'd just do it. But it won't happen. Ask yourself why? And even after Lynette gives her long-winded "explanation", it still won't explain why she can't do it. And it's not because Bondi has a short dick or lives in a trailer or takes RMM too seriously. tongue.gif Beleive me, if she COULD do it, she WOULD do it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 3 2007, 12:43 PM)
Think for a minute how quickly Lynette could make me and Bondi look like fools. If she wrote, "Closeup Sucks" on her tits, I guess I'd have to admit I was wrong. I don't think we're gonna see that though. If anyone who has been following this little drama of hers thinks she wouldn't love to show that Bondi and I are full of shit, then you know she'd just do it. But it won't happen. Ask yourself why? And even after Lynette gives her long-winded "explanation", it still won't explain why she can't do it. And it's not because Bondi has a short dick or lives in a trailer or takes RMM too seriously. tongue.gif  Beleive me, if she COULD do it, she WOULD do it.

Bingo!

Oh and I would gladly eat humble pie. I have said all along though I do think she has posted pics here that are herself, just not exclusively
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 3 2007, 01:11 AM)
Bingo!

Oh and I would gladly eat humble pie. I have said all along though I do think she has posted pics here that are herself, just not exclusively

I don't think ANY of the pictures are of "her". I think the persona of "Lynette" is a complete fabrication.
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 3 2007, 07:29 AM)
I don't think ANY of the pictures are of "her". I think the persona of "Lynette" is a complete fabrication.

BINGO! grinning-smiley-003.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2007, 05:47 PM)
Well, now that all the drama is over with, I have a question. I was talking to a friend of mine who had a friend from high school. She was never really interested in him as anything other than a good friend. They remained close over the years, but just recently their friendship somehow graduated to the next level. She told me that the first time they got naked in front of each other, he confessed that ever since he was 16 yrs. old he'd dreamed of seeing her boobs. I've seen her without a top on and she really does have a pair of very impressive tits. Now, this got me wondering... have any of you ever been in kind of the same situation? Have you ever been driven crazy by a female you may have known with what you thought were great boobs and lusted to see them bare and up close? A girl in school, a teacher, a girl at work, a salesgirl somewhere, a waitress, etc. If so.. who and where? And did you ever get the pleasure of actually having the good luck of getting up close and personal with them?
                                                            *KISS*

Not quite the same but work in progress. the woman i'm friends with now i only knew for maybe 10 min in my hs life, but thought she was a nice person and a shame I wouldn't get to know her much longer. She was a cheerleader then and I in the school band. As of now, we've been friends for about 2 years and she knows that I like her. she's also told me that she recently had a boob job since breastfeeding dropped her from a C to an A and she's back to a C again. Patiently hoping for a view from her.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 3 2007, 10:29 PM)

Interesting....
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 3 2007, 07:29 AM)

ABSOLUTELY unbeleivable! You are SO full of shit. Believe whatever you will. I don't care anymore, and anyone who wants to can just go on wasting time on this. The fact is... You ARE full of shit, I AM a real person, you HAVE seen REAL pictures of me, and you ARE acting like a jackass unworthy of my time and attention. Go chase cars. or UFO's, or whatever you do.

*KISS*
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 5 2007, 11:33 AM)
ABSOLUTELY unbeleivable! You are SO full of shit. Believe whatever you will. I don't care anymore, and anyone who wants to can just go on wasting time on this. The fact is... You ARE full of shit, I AM a real person, you HAVE seen REAL pictures of me, and you ARE acting like a jackass unworthy of my time and attention. Go chase cars. or UFO's, or whatever you do.

*KISS*

I saw a UFO but nobody believes me

*only Aussies will get that joke*
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2007, 03:47 PM)
                                                            *KISS*

yes and yes i got personal with them , she was dating a coworker of mine before I came back to the farm , while I worked construction and she had 38DD tits , and loved to show the cleavage , and I finnally got to touch .
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 4 2007, 06:33 PM)

*KISS*

just like pinnochio tongue.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 4 2007, 11:10 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif

I don't get it wacko.gif
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 5 2007, 06:04 AM)
yes   and yes i got personal with them  ,  she was dating a coworker of mine before I came back to the farm  , while I worked construction  and she had  38DD tits   , and loved to show the cleavage , and I finnally got to touch  .

wow, any pics? (even from google? wink.gif )
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 5 2007, 01:10 AM)

LMAO@bondiguy
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 6 2007, 01:11 PM)
LMAO@bondiguy

Google Sneaky Sound System
closeup
Can any of you imagine Lynette in a court of law? Picture her sitting in the witness chair trying to answer a few simple questions.

Prosecutor: Could you please tell the court where you were on the night of
the 14th?

Lynette: My cats breath smells like cat food.

Prosecutor: Ah, yes, it very well might. But what does that have to do with
where you were on the night of the 14th?

Lynette: I have a twin sister Lucky who is 19 years younger than I am.

The Judge: Did I hear that right? Twins born 19 years apart! Wouldn't that
story have been on the front page of the "National Enquirer"?
I remember the story about the two headed baby and the
grandmother who gave birth to her grandson, but I must have
missed that article. No matter, carry on.

Prosecutor: All very interesting, I'm sure. But you still haven't said where you
were on the night of the 14th.

Lynette: There are plenty of people who know where I was that night.
I had to be somewhere, right? People don't just disappear.
You'd understand that if you didn't have such a small dick
and a big ego.

The Judge: I have a big dick and a small ego and I can't understand
what she's saying either.

Lynette: (To the Judge) Do you sit around your trailer and jerk-off
to women on the Internet?

The Judge: Well, you've got me there. Please proceed.

Prosecutor: So, it seems you're not going to answer the one simple
question you've been asked. Is that correct?

Lynette: You must have issues with women. This is rediculious!
Did I mention my cat's breath smells like cat food?

Prosecutor: Your Honor, I request this witness be placed in a rubber
room for a period of no less than sixty days.

The Judge: Make it ninety days. And Balliff, bring me my bottle of Extra-
strenghth Excedrin. Case closed.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 7 2007, 07:14 AM)
Can any of you imagine Lynette in a court of law? Picture her sitting in the witness chair trying to answer a few simple questions.

Prosecutor:  Could you please tell the court where you were on the night of
                  the 14th?

Lynette:       My cats breath smells like cat food.
Prosecutor:   Ah, yes, it very well might. But what does that have to do with

Lynette:        I have a twin sister Lucky who is 19 years younger than I am.

The Judge:     Did I hear that right? Twins born 19 years apart! Wouldn't that

Prosecutor:    All very interesting, I'm sure. But you still haven't said where you

Lynette:         There are plenty of people who know where I was that night.
                      and a big ego.

The Judge:       I have a big dick and a small ego and I can't understand

Lynette:          (To the Judge) Do you sit around your trailer and jerk-off

The Judge:        Well, you've got me there. Please proceed.

Prosecutor:        So, it seems you're not going to answer the one simple

Lynette:             You must have issues with women. This is rediculious!

Prosecutor:          Your Honor, I request this witness be placed in a rubber

The Judge:           Make it ninety days. And Balliff, bring me my bottle of Extra-

GOLD! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 7 2007, 09:14 AM)

the 14th?

Prosecutor:    All very interesting, I'm sure. But you still haven't said where you

and a big ego.

The Judge:           Make it ninety days. And Balliff, bring me my bottle of Extra-

WOW! Excellent! Closeup... Do you write for sitcoms? You'd be great! But, your poetic license with any facts facts here makes this little more than another example of your (and your buddies) "pile on" tactics in the ongoing "let's beat the shit out of Lynette" campaign. It amazes me that you don't seem tpo realize how all this makes you guys look to the other ladies here. I've gotten tons of supportive PM's from them since you guys started your rants. I'm sure your jr. high school approach to this seems clever to you, but it kind of makes you guys look like sad, little men. BTW, who's the judge in this story? Bondiguy? popc1.gif
Seymour
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2007, 12:13 PM)
WOW! Excellent! Closeup... Do you write for sitcoms? You'd be great! But, your poetic license with any facts facts here makes this little more than another example of your (and your buddies) "pile on" tactics in the ongoing "let's beat the shit out of Lynette" campaign. It amazes me that you don't seem tpo realize how all this makes you guys look to the other ladies here. I've gotten tons of supportive PM's from them since you guys started your rants. I'm sure your jr. high school approach to this seems clever to you, but it kind of makes you guys look like sad, little men. BTW, who's the judge in this story? Bondiguy? popc1.gif

There goes the good time had by all
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2007, 10:13 AM)

and that just propagates exactly what closeup is illustrating. unsure.gif
you never did answer the question many asked of you in the first place, and you never did post an rmm pic that many have asked of you for literally over a year. coz.gif
I don't get it.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 2 2007, 11:50 AM)
My impression of you ...  sitting in front of their computer monitors for the better part of everyday day, with your hands wrapped around your dicks, jacking off while staring at pictures of women's bare breasts.

Actually Thats me when I get home from work laughing-smiley-014.gif
Trickster
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 7 2007, 06:49 PM)
Actually Thats me when I get home from work   laughing-smiley-014.gif

food-smiley-004.gif Jeez C-man you're great for my attitude! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Lynnete- don't take my comment as an attack on you, it's merely the appreciation of fine wit..
Lynette
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 7 2007, 04:30 PM)
and that just propagates exactly what closeup is illustrating.  confused-smiley-013.gif
you never did answer the question many asked of you in the first place, and you never did post an rmm pic that many have asked of you for literally over a year.  coz.gif
I don't get it.

And I will never post an RMM pic either! I posted dozens of RMR pics in the past couple of years as a strict requirement for posting. I
Sorry, here it means NOTHING, regardless of what proof you seem to think it represents. Nothing more than the one you PM'D me and aaked me to give you the first week I was here. It's creepy! Maybe you're in the habit of doing everything total strangers ask or tell you to do, but I'm not. Please!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 8 2007, 03:13 AM)

Please post supportive PMs you have received from females? I'd be rather interested to see who (if any) there were

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 8 2007, 09:49 AM)

Your assistant told me that was you AT WORK! tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2007, 09:58 PM)
And I will never post an RMM pic either! I posted dozens of RMR pics in the past couple of years as a strict requirement for posting. I
Sorry, here it means NOTHING, regardless of what proof you seem to think it represents. Nothing more than the one you PM'D me and aaked me to give you the first week I was here. It's creepy! Maybe you're in the habit of doing everything total strangers ask or tell you to do, but I'm not. Please!

I'm not posting anything else on this subject. I've made my point, there's really nothing left for me to comment on except to repeat myself. Any more on this subject by me would be the equivalent of beating a dead horse.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 8 2007, 03:55 PM)
I'm not posting anything else on this subject. I've made my point, there's really nothing left for me to comment on except to repeat myself. Any more on this subject by me would be the equivalent of beating a dead horse.

Or pissing into the wind
hunter362436
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 8 2007, 12:55 AM)
Any more on this subject by me would be the equivalent of beating a dead horse.

LoL, this horse has been dead for a while now. I can't believe how far this went. nah.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hunter362436 @ Nov 8 2007, 05:25 PM)
LoL, this horse has been dead for a while now. I can't believe how far this went.   nah.gif

Special comments courtesy of hunter!
Gnappster
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 7 2007, 04:49 PM)

HEY-OH!

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 7 2007, 07:58 PM)

huh? coz.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 7 2007, 10:45 PM)
Your assistant told me that was you AT WORK! tongue.gif

that's ME at work anyway.

QUOTE(hunter362436 @ Nov 8 2007, 12:25 AM)
LoL, this horse has been dead for a while now. I can't believe how far this went.   nah.gif

great show back in the 80s dude. they should bring it back!
user posted image
hunter362436
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 8 2007, 12:01 PM)
HEY-OH!
huh?  coz.gif
that's ME at work anyway.
great show back in the 80s dude. they should bring it back!
user posted image

Not to many people remember that show. I liked her.
hunter362436
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 8 2007, 02:26 AM)
Special comments courtesy of hunter!

Glad you noticed. laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 7 2007, 09:14 AM)

the 14th?

and a big ego.

Your best!!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hunter362436 @ Nov 9 2007, 07:16 AM)
Glad you noticed.   laughing-smiley-014.gif

It's what I do
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 7 2007, 10:55 PM)

LOL and the real point is were has it gotten ya ? I do think Bondi , gnappy , evade want to have a sleep over at your house , but as far as convincing Lynette of anything I think maybe you have come up about 12 pages short , Might be worth another shot .. LOL ya just gotta love the drama of people trying to convince others of there thinking on a Net chat Board ...LOL keep it up its fun to laugh at ya or I mean with ya ... tongue.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif ANd close before ya get all pissed off , its all ment in fun mate .. Just taking a piss In the wind . food-smiley-004.gif

Hunter you have hit the nail about as hard as a person can , its been dead for monthes now ... Well done !!!! food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 11 2007, 12:57 PM)
LOL and the real point is were has it gotten ya  ?    I do think Bondi , gnappy , evade   want to have a sleep over at your house  , but as far as  convincing   Lynette  of anything I think maybe you have come up about  12 pages  short , Might be worth another shot  ..  LOL  ya just gotta love the drama of people trying to convince others of there thinking on a  Net chat Board  ...LOL   keep it up its fun to laugh at ya or I mean with ya  ...    tongue.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif ANd close before ya get all pissed off  , its all ment in fun mate  .. Just taking a piss In the wind  .  food-smiley-004.gif

Hunter you have hit the nail about as hard  as a person can , its been dead for  monthes now  ...  Well done  !!!!   food-smiley-004.gif

I beieve that only self-rightious people feel the need to attempt to sway others to their points of view. Just look at society. It's the greatest example of this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.