Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 1 2006, 07:08 PM)
No. Acyually there are quite a few new ones that I've posted (mostly on the threads). I don't feel the need to post like a thousand of them on the board. It just isn't necessary.

Never said anything about posting a thousand of them or anything just a lot of the pictures look dated so was just curious if you still actively take pics anymore or not.
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 2 2006, 12:25 AM)
Never said anything about posting a thousand of them or anything just a lot of the pictures look dated so was just curious if you still actively take pics anymore or not.

Absolutely! I fired my agent and am not accepting a lot of modeling jobs now. But, I DO strip from time to time for ol Lynographers camera. However, I probably don't as much as I once did. It gets kinda boring after a while. There are a lot of new pics here on the threads though.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 2 2006, 11:52 AM)
Absolutely! I fired my agent and am not accepting a lot of modeling jobs now. But, I DO strip from time to time for ol Lynographers camera. However, I probably don't as much as I once did. It gets kinda boring after a while. There are a lot of new pics here on the threads though.

You never just take pics yourself with a digi camera or always professional??
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 2 2006, 02:14 PM)
You never just take pics yourself with a digi camera or always professional??

Take them myself? You mean like with a web cam or something? I don't even own one. I don't think they're worth it, horrible resolution and all. I guess it's OK if you're into cyber-sex, but I'm definitely not. So what's the point? I've been around photographers for most of my life, and I go with a guy who's an artist and great with a camera. So, why not? I really like the idea of doing pretty pictures and not just low quality ones for the sake of showing off or being naked on film. Hope you can appreciate what I'm talking about.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 2 2006, 07:22 PM)
Take them myself? You mean like with a web cam or something? I don't even own one. I don't think they're worth it, horrible resolution and all. I guess it's OK if you're into cyber-sex, but I'm definitely not. So what's the point? I've been around photographers for most of my life, and I go with a guy who's an artist and great with a camera. So, why not? I really like the idea of doing pretty pictures and not just low quality ones for the sake of showing off or being naked on film. Hope you can appreciate what I'm talking about.

No not with a webcam, I own a webcam never been naked on it or used it for pictures. Use it mainly for my kids to talk on messenger with there grandparents I was talking about a digital camera they have these great little self timer buttons and since I dont have acess to a photographer at my beck and call I have used this option and got to admit I have had some pretty good pictures come out of it that made me look wonderful. Some very pretty pictures. I hope you can appreciate the fact that not everyone has free acess to a photographer at any moment but can still take good quality pictures NOT for the sake of showing off but to take pretty pictures of themselves.
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 2 2006, 08:41 PM)
No not with a webcam, I own a webcam never been naked on it or used it for pictures. Use it mainly for my kids to talk on messenger with there grandparents I was talking about a digital camera they have these great little self timer buttons and since I dont have acess to a photographer at my beck and call I have used this option and got to admit I have had some pretty good pictures come out of it that made me look wonderful. Some very pretty pictures. I hope you can appreciate the fact that not everyone has free acess to a photographer at any moment but can still take good quality pictures NOT for the sake of showing off but to take pretty pictures of themselves.

Geeeze! I really don't see the point in all this, or why you should be so argumentative. Maybe I misunderstood the intent of your first reply. If so, I'm sorry. But why is this subject so important to you?
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2006, 10:48 AM)
Geeeze! I really don't see the point in all this, or why you should be so argumentative. Maybe I misunderstood the intent of your first reply. If so, I'm sorry. But why is this subject so important to you?

Lynette,

I don't think the person is being argumentative. If you have been around a lot of photographers, you would probably realize that virtually all digital cameras come with either remotes or self timers.

That means you could take a 5 or 6 Megapixel photo of yourself without anyone else's assistance.

As to why you would do that: When people take self-portraits, it reflects their own vision about how to pose, where to be, etc. It's interesting to see the ideas of the model reflected in the photograph. In fact, there is a book consisting solely of women who took self portraits. The photographer only gave them technical help, and let them show up with their own props, makeup, etc. He even left the room so that he wouldn't give them ideas about what to do.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2006, 10:48 AM)

HAHA I wasn't aware I was being argumentitive. Good Grief I asked a question, it's not SOO important to me. But out of all the posters I have seen on these boards you are the only one that I have seen that doesn't seem like you take just some real shots of yourself.

Like others have put the RMM logo on them and snapped a picture or you can tell take good pictures but that were just done. All yours seem Professional and dated with odd ball parts cropped out that you wouldn't think one would crop.

So I was just curious why that was and if you ever just take some candid shots of yourself not done up and not posed on a wim.

If it is such a hard subject for you to talk about or you have reasons you are not wanting people to know, than no biggie I didn't see any harm in asking.

I suppose some people look at art in different ways, me I like more of a natural beauty when enjoying the female form I am not into woman but I do enjoy appreciating a sexy, beautiful natural woman.
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Jul 3 2006, 12:09 PM)
Lynette,

I don't think the person is being argumentative.  If you have been around a lot of photographers, you would probably realize that virtually all digital cameras come with either remotes or self timers.

That means you could take a 5 or 6 Megapixel photo of yourself without anyone else's assistance.

As to why you would do that:  When people take self-portraits, it reflects their own vision about how to pose, where to be, etc.  It's interesting to see the ideas of the model reflected in the photograph.  In fact, there is a book consisting solely of women who took self portraits.  The photographer only gave them technical help, and let them show up with their own props, makeup, etc.  He even left the room so that he wouldn't give them ideas about what to do.

Thank you Issac I didn't see myself as being argumentative either just curious and these are forums to chat and talk so I figured what the hell why not ask. Some of the BEST photos I have seen on this site were taken by the woman in the photo.
Lynette
You DO seem to have a problem with the fact that I have access to someone who knows his photography from the tone of your posts. I just don't see why I should take my own pics if I know somebody who'll do it for me. And, I don't think any of my photos "look" dated. Some are a year or two old, but I'm new to this site too. As for how they're cropped... I think they're cropped the same way any of the photos on this site are (to hide identity). And, just for everyone's information, I'm fully aware of what digital cameras and self timers can do. As a matter of fact, some of the pics I've posted lately were shat with a Nikon D-70 with a speedlight. Now, why is it so important for me to take my own pictures just because others do. Why don't you get your husband, boyfriend, or significant other to take yours once in a while.
And, just for the record, if you have a problem with my photos...DON'T look at them.Seems to me that I answered the questions the first time. Why so overly sensitive? Just let it go...SHEEEESH!
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2006, 08:35 PM)
You DO seem to have a problem with the fact that I have access to someone who knows his photography from the tone of your posts. I just don't see why I should take my own pics if I know somebody who'll do it for me. And, I don't think any of my photos "look" dated. Some are a year or two old, but I'm new to this site too. As for how they're cropped... I think they're cropped the same way any of the photos on this site are (to hide identity). And, just for everyone's information, I'm fully aware of what digital cameras and self timers can do. As a matter of fact, some of the pics I've posted lately were shat with a Nikon D-70 with a speedlight. Now, why is it so important for me to take my own pictures just because others do. Why don't you get your husband, boyfriend, or significant other to take yours once in a while.
And, just for the record, if you have a problem with my photos...DON'T look at them.Seems to me that I answered the questions the first time. Why so overly sensitive? Just let it go...SHEEEESH!

This is all very interesting, I have a tone in my posts?? Sorry hon but I don't have a problem that you know a photographer, in your earlier posts you down talked the quality of pics taken by people themselves I spoke on that. I would not feel comfortable in some of the situations you have described so it isn't something I would want or to have a problem with you doing it.

It was a question why you have gotten so upset about it is beyond me, maybe some inner insecurties or something.

Let what go?? I asked a question you replied I replied here in the states we call that a CONVERSATION most work the same way. I never stated I had a problem with your photos I asked a question it really is that simple.

As far as cropped odly people will crop out there face or blur it I have seen photos of you with a nose or mouth cropped out yet others showing your whole face so yeah seems a bit odd you would want to hide your identity yet show it as well or hide a nose or chin you even have a post on here downing people that hide there idenity so that whole part of your post is totally hypocritical.

You have obviously read way more into my posts to you than what is actually there and gotten all bent about it. Amusing a bit I suppose but mainly uncalled for. If you cant handle a conversation I would suggest not posting on message boards cause that is usually what happens there.

Again let me clarify what you seem to not be able to read, I have no problem with your photos or others taking them, I was curious as to why you never have any "unposed" ones or ones that arent professional it was a simple question nothing more nothing less.

Maybe some people can only take a good picture with the help of others I dunno rolleyes.gif

I think someone is overly sensitive in this post but it aint me, your initial answer asked me a question about the types of photos I was talking about and went on to discuss webcams so I replied.
Lynette
No problem. As for "unposed" pictures not being displayed... Please refer to the Cleavage thread. And, yes some are cropped to omit my face. When I first came to this site I thought everyone was cool, so I DID post pics showing full body shots and my face. I was quicly advised by a few people that it as not a good idea. So, I deleted thos and discontinued the practice. You tell me... Are these the type of photos you don't like because they somehow apprear posed posed? I do have candid ones that look like some of the others on this site, but I guess I'm just more into picture quality than other women maybe because I was an art major. Like I said, I like to make "pretty" pictures. You have to admit, there are always a lot of really bad ones one these types of sites. I just try to make the best pictures I can.
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2006, 08:35 PM)
And, just for everyone's information, I'm fully aware of what digital cameras and self timers can do. As a matter of fact, some of the pics I've posted lately were shat with a Nikon D-70 with a speedlight. Now, why is it so important for me to take my own pictures just because others do. Why don't you get your husband, boyfriend, or significant other to take yours once in a while.

Lynette,

1. I disagree with Cutiepie on the posed thing. But that is a problem in itself. Your photos look very spontaneous and natural, not posed. If you are a model, why can't you post a studio shot? Nothing I have seen so far looks like it was done by a professional photographer. I'm not saying this either because of the way the photos are cropped.

2. If you are fully aware of what digital cameras can do, why was the first thing that you thought of was a webcam when someone asked about a self portrait?

For my part, I don't have a problem with your photos for what they are. They are enjoyable. It's just that the way you describe them doesn't seem to add up.
Cutie_Pie
I am not even gonna coment on the two pics you posted compared to what you said in that post cause I am sure you will read way more into it and I will be accused of being jealous or catty what have you.

If not for that I would answer your questions about the photos.

When I say posed I am not meaning in a model on set way. Like Issac is describing.

But what it boils down too with my posts, no I don't have a problem with your pictures I don't think they are bad or ugly or anything like that. The ones where you crop out a nose or mouth look creepy but I imagine it would on anyone cropping out the eyes or ears, just looks wierd no matter who is in it.

I just would like to see some more natural shots of yourself done by you in just a natural setting. Would also love to see a RMM picture done where you make a sign or Lipstick Tat or something just for this site.

But it's up to you to do it or not and if you don't feel comforatble with it so be it all I could do is ask right??

BTW you say you are wanting pretty good quality pictures I think some of the best pictures I have seen on this site were taken by the person in the pics who vested a little time and planning into the picture to make for a nice shot. Usually takes something to put the camera on a timer and some thought. So not always do you need someone else to produce nice photos.

I wouldn't mind having a professional shoot done of me and I have the funds to do it But it isn't something I am comfortable with yet maybe as I get older I will feel more ok in my own skin to do it but for now I am far to insecure to let others in real life see me naked besides my husband.
Avvilimento
I recall a "joke" I read once... it's rather bad taste, but it's kind-of fitting for what I'm reading here...

"Having an argument on the internet is like running in the special Olympics: Even if you win you're still retarded."

Like I sad, bad taste. But what I'm seeing here just reminds me of it so much. Why doesn't she use a self timer? Why should she?

A few years ago, when I was being the basis for a friend's photomanipulation work, I used a self timer to take all my own pictures. I did it like that simply because I didn't have the option of a photographer, but I did have access to an infrared remote and a sutable tripod. If I had access to a photographer I would've gone that path instead, simply because it's a lot easier to set up, easier to adapt to the situation and, generally, results in better pictures.

But Lynette does have the luxury of a photographer. By the sounds of it, one with access to a nice bit of kit (A D70, while not a D2X, is hardly a toy). And I for one happen to think this combination has worked exceptionally well for her - she's got some fantastic pictures, IMO, and why should you mess with what works?

There's also the "feel" of the pictures that changes. A self-timer can make a picture feel sterile, almost archival, for some people, while having a photographer present can make you feel like someone else is actually genuinely interested in preserving how you look. It's not that way for everyone, of course, but it can get that way.

In short, if she doesn't want to use a self timer than who are you to insist that she does? I can understand her [Lynette's] frustration - with what I've read here, it's almost as if it's being demanded of her to take pictures without a photographer, as if actually having someone behind the camera is some kind of taboo.

Just let it lie before things get more heated.

-Jak
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 3 2006, 09:44 PM)
[color=purple]color]

gorgeous as always Lynette 2thumbs.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Jul 4 2006, 05:29 AM)
I recall a "joke" I read once... it's rather bad taste, but it's kind-of fitting for what I'm reading here...

"Having an argument on the internet is like running in the special Olympics: Even if you win you're still retarded."

Like I sad, bad taste.  But what I'm seeing here just reminds me of it so much.  Why doesn't she use a self timer?  Why should she?

A few years ago, when I was being the basis for a friend's photomanipulation work, I used a self timer to take all my own pictures.  I did it like that simply because I didn't have the option of a photographer, but I did have access to an infrared remote and a sutable tripod.  If I had access to a photographer I would've gone that path instead, simply because it's a lot easier to set up, easier to adapt to the situation and, generally, results in better pictures.

But Lynette does have the luxury of a photographer.  By the sounds of it, one with access to a nice bit of kit (A D70, while not a D2X, is hardly a toy).  And I for one happen to think this combination has worked exceptionally well for her - she's got some fantastic pictures, IMO, and why should you mess with what works?

There's also the "feel" of the pictures that changes.  A self-timer can make a picture feel sterile, almost archival, for some people, while having a photographer present can make you feel like someone else is actually genuinely interested in preserving how you look.  It's not that way for everyone, of course, but it can get that way. 

In short, if she doesn't want to use a self timer than who are you to insist that she does?  I can understand her [Lynette's] frustration - with what I've read here, it's almost as if it's being demanded of her to take pictures without a photographer, as if actually having someone behind the camera is some kind of taboo.

Just let it lie before things get more heated.

-Jak

Jesus Christ this is what I am talking about. Why is it that people can not HAVE A DISCUSSION without it being called a fight or argumentitive or what have you. It was a discussion, I never said she HAD to take her own pics I never said having someone take them was bad or made a bad picture. I asked her a question and we had a discussion about it like two adults.

Also what is more retarded than fighting on the internet??? Someone coming in adding there OWN 2 cents but than saying let it go or drop it.

hopefully some day people can learn there is such a thing as adults having discussions even if they have opposing views doesnt always mean things are heated or having a fight or what have you. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Lynette
Some might say this one is awkwardly cropped. Wouldn't you agree?
ddd35
I dont get into the board disputes , I find that it is almost impossible to argue a point with a online person , its much easier to do in person , So having said that let me say , ladies just keep those great pictures coming for us Horny men to enjoy ..............!!!!!!!! popc1.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 4 2006, 04:04 PM)
Some might say this one is awkwardly cropped. Wouldn't you agree?

Hmmmm I took out my face and my family member that was standing with me no I would not say that was awkwardly cropped. Posting a face and cropping out a nose or a mouth while showing the rest of the face is what I would call awkwardly cropped.

Most gals here crop out heads and reconizable back features.

Try again.
Cutie_Pie
See here is a picture posted by you showing your face and another one on the rating page showing your eyes which is usually the most reconized feature of a face yet you say you crop yours to hide your identity. Which is it????

user posted image

You even went as far to post that those of us that hide our identity are basically fool of shit. In so many words. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

You down the quality of pics taken by the girl in them yet you have some very very grainy pictures posted so I guess I would say if you are gonna argue a point stick with that point and stand by it.

Yet all you can do is find a picture posted by me in the cleavage thread of my cleavage and say I cropped it awkwardly cause I ONLY showed my cleavage.

For anyone else that has a problem with my questions I guess that is to damn bad this is a site for pics and I had a question about pics I am sure if I was a man having a discussion with another man about beer and sports and may not be agreeing no one would care.
paybarraman
popc1.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 4 2006, 05:47 PM)
See here is a picture posted by you showing your face and another one on the rating page showing your eyes which is usually the most reconized feature of a face yet you say you crop yours to hide your identity. Which is it????

user posted image

You even went as far to post that those of us that hide our identity are basically fool of shit. In so many words.  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

You down the quality of pics taken by the girl in them yet you have some very very grainy pictures posted so I guess I would say if you are gonna argue a point stick with that point and stand by it.

Yet all you can do is find a picture posted by me in the cleavage thread of my cleavage and say I cropped it awkwardly cause I ONLY showed my cleavage.

For anyone else that has a problem with my questions I guess that is to damn bad this is a site for pics and I had a question about pics I am sure if I was a man having a discussion with another man about beer and sports and may not be agreeing no one would care.

I posted this picture because I felt that with the degree of shadows and overhead lighting it really doesn't give you a clear picture of what my face really looks like. Not a big deal.
NOW, I have it on good authority from several people on this site that you have a reputaion for visiting several other sites and starting this type of BS without letting up. I fail to see why you decided to pick on me this time, but I can only guess it was either out of some distorted kind of jealosy or you just bget off on starting trouble. At any rate, the word on you is out on this site, so whyb don't you just dry-up and blow away. I won't be replying to your self-serving posts any longer. You need to go somewhere where they don't know what you're up to,
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 5 2006, 12:59 PM)

I posted this picture because I felt that with the degree of shadows and overhead lighting it really doesn't give you a clear picture of what my face really looks like. Not a big deal.
NOW, I have it on good authority from several people on this site that you have a reputaion for visiting several other sites and starting this type of BS without letting up. I fail to see why you decided to pick on me this time, but I can only guess it was either out of some distorted kind of jealosy or you just bget off on starting trouble. At any rate, the word on you is out on this site, so whyb don't you just dry-up and blow away. I won't be replying to your self-serving posts any longer. You need to go somewhere where they don't know what you're up to,

Lynette, 1) are you a working model, and 2) were your profile pics done by a professional photographer?

The model question -- The reason I'm asking this is because your photos are not only cropped to hide your identity, but they crop out your legs, and your midsection is covered in many of them also. I'm not referring to full-frontal photos, just the fact that your legs are largely left out. What kind of modeling do you do?

Pro photog question -- all of the photos I've seen of you have been non-studio photos. They have been spontaneous-looking photos from the beach or of you around your house. It has nothing to do with the cropping -- it's the environment and resolution/contrast/light-level of the photo.
paybarraman
OK.........

I thought this was a thread about Lynette and her lovely tits in a topic called "Top Melons" (which they are btw....top notch 2thumbs.gif ) on a message board for Rating Boobs!!!!!

Look, anybody has the right to post whatever the fuck they want, I dont care.....but seriously gang....did this discussion really need to go on as long as it has?

Lynette, why do you only post pics taken by a photographer? WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! As long as I can see her tits I dont care who takes the f-ing pic!?!?!?!?!
*sorry Lynette*

SO......just my $.19 1/2 cents on that.....
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 5 2006, 12:59 PM)

Hey hon you are the one the posted my pic that was in a specific thread and that had an obvious other person cut out of it and try to accuse me of cropping it awkwardly.

You might want to brush up on your investigation skills because this is the only rate site I have joined I found this site when I searched and been here ever since no other site. I like to stick to one place so I don't have to keep track of tons of sites I show my titties on. love-smiley-077.gif

As far as picking you, jealousy ummmmmm don't think so, there goes the whole stereotype that is a woman disagrees with another woman she must be jealous.

Sorry but I have seen all your pics and face pictures and I ain't jealous.

It started off with me asking you a question and you were unable to answer without adding in parts that would down other ladies here in such a way so I replied. I will keep replying as long as I see fit I am actually truly shocked you answered the initial question to begin with cause when you have been called out on or asked things other times you completely ignore the post. You can turn this in to whatever you like but any person with have an intelligent side of a brain can clearly see this was a discussion and nothing more until you posted my picture trying to "out" me on whatever it was you tried but FAILED to do wink.gif

PS "so whyb don't you just dry-up and blow away"

I have MANY MANY years before any drying up will be occuring with me grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 5 2006, 01:32 PM)
OK.........

I thought this was a thread about Lynette and her lovely tits in a topic called "Top Melons" (which they are btw....top notch  2thumbs.gif ) on a message board for Rating Boobs!!!!!
Look, anybody has the right to post whatever the fuck they want, I dont care.....but seriously gang....did this discussion really need to go on as long as it has?

Lynette, why do you only post pics taken by a photographer?  WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!   As long as I can see her tits I dont care who takes the f-ing pic!?!?!?!?!
*sorry Lynette*
SO......just my $.19 1/2 cents on that.....

Once again, is it that SCARY to have ACTUAL discussions here there are tities all over this site why not go look there, this is a site for pics I asked her a question about her pics.

this kind of banter reminds me of people that think you should only rate pics 10 or not vote thing.

But boofuckinghoo I asked her a question about her pics at least I didn't ask a question for every contradicting thing she has said on this site or this would be going on for years.

If you cant hand the discussion DON'T GET INVOLVED see how easy that is?
ddd35
nah.gif

food-smiley-004.gif

popc1.gif
ndboxer
You girls play nice and show us your boobies! 08.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Jul 5 2006, 05:56 PM)
You girls play nice and show us your boobies! 08.gif

I have family staying with me until this weekend so I should be able to get some new pics taken next week love-smiley-077.gif
ndboxer
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 5 2006, 04:59 PM)
I have family staying with me until this weekend so I should be able to get some new pics taken next week love-smiley-077.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif 03.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 5 2006, 04:59 PM)

Waiting with stiff one in hand. 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Jul 5 2006, 01:18 PM)
Lynette, 1) are you a working model, and 2) were your profile pics done by a professional photographer? 

The model question -- The reason I'm asking this is because your photos are not only cropped to hide your identity, but they crop out your legs, and your midsection is covered in many of them also.  I'm not referring to full-frontal photos, just the fact that your legs are largely left out.  What kind of modeling do you do?

Pro photog question -- all of the photos I've seen of you have been non-studio photos.  They have been spontaneous-looking photos from the beach or of you around your house.   It has nothing to do with the cropping -- it's the environment and resolution/contrast/light-level of the photo.

Am I a working model? My agent still gets calls for me. I finished a shoot in Brazil last month and accepted a job in Miami at the end of this month, but I don't seek the work like I used to. I maily did a lot of catalog work, travel brochures, promotional stuff mostly. But I've kinda gotten to the age where I may not be as competitive as I used to be. I don't persue any TV acting jobs anymore either. No big deal! And, no... Not all of the pictures I've posted on sites like this have been taken by professional photographers. None of the pictures I've posted have been studio photos. My feeling is that they would probably look phony and be mistaken for pics plucked off the net. Mosty of what you see here are all kinda candid shots, but usually taken by friends who are into photography. I usually crop photos for here to show boobs. This is a boobie site,,, Right? But here's a couple that may be what you're inquiring about.
bondiguy
Hot damn... the one on the left is amazing!!! 08.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 5 2006, 12:17 PM)
popc1.gif

I agree! popc1.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 6 2006, 02:59 AM)
I agree! popc1.gif

You could at least share 08.gif
bondiguy
Cant talk.... eating! tongue.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 6 2006, 03:07 AM)
Cant talk.... eating! tongue.gif

I meant share what you are eating user posted image
bondiguy
I know.... *vrrroooooooom!* laughing-smiley-017.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 6 2006, 03:11 AM)
I know.... *vrrroooooooom!* laughing-smiley-017.gif

user posted image
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 5 2006, 09:42 PM)
Am I a working model? My agent still gets calls for me. I finished a shoot in Brazil last month and accepted a job in Miami at the end of this month, but I don't seek the work like I used to. I maily did a lot of catalog work, travel brochures, promotional stuff mostly. But I've kinda gotten to the age where I may not be as competitive as I used to be. I don't persue any TV acting jobs anymore either. No big deal! And, no... Not all of the pictures I've posted on sites like this have been taken by professional photographers. None of the pictures I've posted have been studio photos. My feeling is that they would probably look phony and be mistaken for pics plucked off the net. Mosty of what you see here are all kinda candid shots, but usually taken by friends who are into photography. I usually crop photos for here to show boobs. This is a boobie site,,, Right? But here's a couple that may be what you're inquiring about.

three excellent pictures love-smiley-085.gif very attractive, awesome body, every time.
if only i could love-smiley-077.gif them love-smiley-052.gif
ddd35

Im speechless mainly cause my tongue is hard 22.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 5 2006, 02:21 PM)
Once again, is it that SCARY to have ACTUAL discussions here there are tities all over this site why not go look there, this is a site for pics I asked her a question about her pics.

If you cant hand the discussion DON'T GET INVOLVED see how easy that is?

It's a fucking message board, granted it's a tit-hay site, but a message board nonetheless......people argue, deal with it. There are a fucking million sites to look at free tits, this place is more than that. Seems to me yer being a hater popc1.gif Lets see your pictures popc1.gif popc1.gif

HAWT!!!!!!!!

So yer gonna be in Miami eh? popc1.gif

P.S. COMEDYMAN, split this topic.... food-smiley-004.gif but don't delete it
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 08:47 AM)
It's a fucking message board, granted it's a tit-hay site, but a message board nonetheless......people argue, deal with it. There are a fucking million sites to look at free tits, this place is more than that. Seems to me yer being a hater popc1.gif Lets see your pictures popc1.gif  popc1.gif
HAWT!!!!!!!!

So yer gonna be in Miami eh? popc1.gif
P.S. COMEDYMAN, split this topic.... food-smiley-004.gif but don't delete it

HAHAHA Funny you are telling me people argue and to deal with it when it is people that seem to be having a problem and accusing me of hating and arguing me thinks its not me that needs to deal with things.

Yes yes you got it all right I am being a hater that is why in my first like 6 posts I said she had nice pictures. True signs of a hater rolleyes.gif Not to mention I was ONE OF THE FIRST people to welcome her to these boards.

You have seen my pics I posted another one yesterday many would reconize okie dokie grinning-smiley-003.gif Look at the bright side I have kept this thread bumped up to the top and added 2 more pages to it. I should get a reward twice as many views to this thread in 2 days than all month grinning-smiley-003.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 11:12 AM)
HAHAHA Funny you are telling me people argue and to deal with it when it is people that seem to be having a problem and accusing me of hating and arguing me thinks its not me that needs to deal with things.
Yes yes you got it all right I am being a hater that is why in my first like 6 posts I said she had nice pictures. True signs of a hater rolleyes.gif  Not to mention I was ONE OF THE FIRST people to welcome her to these boards.

You have seen my pics I posted another one yesterday many would reconize okie dokie grinning-smiley-003.gif Look at the bright side I have kept this thread bumped up to the top and added 2 more pages to it. I should get a reward twice as many views to this thread in 2 days than all month grinning-smiley-003.gif

It's not about who welcomed her, who cares, sounded as if you've been "calling her out" for 2 pages, so I was doing the same......

and assfucker loves teh drama...hence the " popc1.gif "

I wanna keep this thread a hoppin'

and yes, I've seen your pics already smilio09.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 11:26 AM)
It's not about who welcomed her, who cares, sounded as if you've been "calling her out" for 2 pages, so I was doing the same......

and assfucker loves teh drama...hence the "  popc1.gif "

I wanna keep this thread a hoppin'

and yes, I've seen your pics already smilio09.gif

If I was a hater I wouldn't of welcomed her and it wasnt about calling her out it started off as a question and each time she replied it put down other ladies here posting pics little inuendos so than of course I had to call that out. Besides I think I been doing a good job of keeping this thread going and should be rewarded. I know just the person to reward me too I better go look around smilio05.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 11:33 AM)
I know just the person to reward me too I better go look around smilio05.gif

are you looking for a hotdog, or a bun? popc1.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 6 2006, 11:34 AM)
are you looking for a hotdog, or a bun? popc1.gif

A hot dog Fo sho'
Lynette
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 11:33 AM)
If I was a hater I wouldn't of welcomed her and it wasnt about calling her out it started off as a question and each time she replied it put down other ladies here posting pics little inuendos so than of course I had to call that out. Besides I think I been doing a good job of keeping this thread going and should be rewarded. I know just the person to reward me too I better go look around smilio05.gif

Diane,
This is the second time you've referred to how you welcomed me. Funny, I really don't remember you saying anything (outside of an obligatory "welcome aboard" thing) that ever made me feel welcome. In fact, I've always gotten the feeling (from the beginning) that you never cared for me being here. And, I'm still trying to figure out why you feel it necessary to use more than one identity on this site. A Cutiepie, you're not, but that's who you are. Plus, you seem to feel that you've somehow been elected to the position of discussion cop here. Funny too, because from what I can tell from all the PM's I get... Nobody here voted for you. As for being rewarded for keeping this thread alive...LOL! I don't recall anyone inviting you to take on that responsiblity. You've added nothing but a lot of hard feelings and negativity, which is exactly what I believe you're all about for some wierd reason. Good luck in the future wherever you go (hopefully somewhere away from here).
PS... Don't bother denying who you really are either. It sems everyone here has had your number for quite some time now.
Cutie_Pie
Oh good grief here we go again acting like we know something, hon please enough with the "all the pm's I get about you" business. Here is a little info for you, I am sure its the SAME people that pm me about you see you have the people that will only talk about you behind your back or off the boards than you have the people that will say it to you, I am that person.

Cute I am, or so I have been told over and over again, am I supposed to let some stranger on the net make me feel ugly HAHA that aint gonna happen, I could go on to throw insults your way about what I seen but I won't cause it aint my style to name call and use come backs like "your ugly" and stuff.

I have never claimed to be elected anything I was just having some idol chit chat with people here, I believe you had said you werent gonna be posting to me anymore yet here you are wink.gif Its ok you SAY a lot of things on this board that somehow dont add up.

Anyway you can come back with the same rhetoric and tell me about all the people saying this and that about me and all the people that "know" me blah blah blah I will continue to post with a big ole grin on my face about how riled up you seem to have gotten over a couple questions that were in no way bad yet you read them that way.

Trust me hon I am secure enough in myself not to let some chic on the net ruffle my tail feathers love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Actual there are a few here that can ruffle those feathers but not in a bad way:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.