Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 25 2013, 08:34 PM)
OK, so now that I've finally posted a boobie photo that includes a glimps of my "lower, soft stuff"... What do all of you guys prefer? Shaved? Or, neatly trimmed (alla the way it is now)?

i'm just happy to see glimpses of the lower stuff whenever someone wishes to show it. liked what I saw with your pic and if another lady showed hers with a different variety, i'd be happy to set it too smile.gif
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 25 2013, 08:34 PM)
OK, so now that I've finally posted a boobie photo that includes a glimps of my "lower, soft stuff"... What do all of you guys prefer? Shaved? Or, neatly trimmed (alla the way it is now)?

Baby ... I luv the way it is now .....say hi to her for me .... all my love, RD.
Lynette
MAN! There's some HUGE titties being posted on this site lately! Makes me feel somewhat inadequate.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 21 2013, 03:59 PM)
MAN! There's some HUGE titties being posted on this site lately! Makes me feel somewhat inadequate.

no need to feel that way. yours are wonderful just the way they are wub.gif
Lynette
OK, thank you. Here goes nothin'...
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 21 2013, 07:48 PM)

eye-poppin' gorgeous as usual love-smiley-085.gif
luvmelons
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 21 2013, 07:50 PM)
eye-poppin' gorgeous as usual  love-smiley-085.gif

nice pair love-smiley-085.gif
Buck Turgidson
*sigh* Mmmm Lynette
2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 21 2013, 05:48 PM)

Your breasts are amazing
sportbiker_boy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 2 2013, 05:10 PM)
I was just scouting out the site and came to the realization that I'd posted this pic on my profile quite a while ago and am frankly a little surprised that it only rates a 7.94 after seeing some of the mid to high 8.'s. Hmmmmm!

It looks like a 10 to me! Love those nipples!
morpheusone

love-smiley-085.gif LYNETTE LAUNCH SUCCESSFUL, WE HAVE LIFT OFF 22.gif tongue.gif
Lynette
[/B]Why do some guys send unsolicited pictures of your dicks to women you don't even know on the P/M here? I really don't remember ever asking to see it, because I know I don't do that. Don't take my question the wrong way, I really want to know why some guys do that.
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 12 2013, 08:13 PM)
[/B]Why do some guys send unsolicited pictures of your dicks to women you don't even know on the P/M here? I really don't remember ever asking to see it, because I know I don't do that. Don't take my question the wrong way, I really want to know why some guys do that.

Lynette,

The dude you named earlier is probably an illiterate troll that doesn't read the message board. confused-smiley-013.gif
riggerman

Those melons are amazing!!!
Lynette
DAMN! I quit taking those pills, but my boobs are still growing. I DON'T like this! And I don't want them any bigger!
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 18 2013, 08:39 PM)
DAMN! I quit taking those pills, but my boobs are still growing. I DON'T like this! And I don't want them any bigger!

I'd love to see the results
Buck Turgidson

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

bigger!
dddman69

they look fine just the way they are
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 18 2013, 06:39 PM)

I like em
Lynette
WOW!... dolfacexxx on the board! This girl has the first set of tits and body I've seen here in quite some time that I can in all honesty say is great! Check her out.
crimson

mMM looking so tasty
Lynette
WOW! Does that girl, MTR1959 have a set of GREAT titties. Or, what??? I think she deserves a higher score!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 6 2013, 04:19 PM)
WOW! Does that girl, MTR1959 have a set of GREAT titties. Or, what??? I think she deserves a higher score!

I totally agree. 10s every time which surprises me that the score is what it is.
Lynette
Okay, I have an announcement to make... I am a "crazy, self centered bitch" according to a few people here. I'm mentioning this because I want to warn all my friends here on RRM not to give a personal opinion or make observations regarding any groups physical appearance here in order to avoid being misunderstand by some very mean and overly sensitive individuals. Well, that's it! Now back to boobies. love-smiley-085.gif
Buck Turgidson
Meh, drama. c' est la vie!

Back to those gorgeous, soft, beautiful, full breasty boobies! love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 12 2013, 10:26 PM)
Okay, I have an announcement to make... I am a "crazy, self centered bitch" according to a few people here. I'm mentioning this because I want to warn all my friends here on RRM not to give a personal opinion or make observations regarding any groups physical appearance here in order to avoid being misunderstand by some very mean and overly sensitive individuals. Well, that's it! Now back to boobies.  love-smiley-085.gif

Darling , Just get back to posting your body pics and the rest will be forgotten . Its all good . For those of us that know you , we knew what you meant in your post . And for those of you that take offense to that . Im over 40 and my balls are saggy so I can say this with confidence . food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 13 2013, 09:18 AM)
Darling , Just get back to posting your body pics and the rest will be forgotten . Its all good . For those of us that know you , we knew what you meant in your post .  And for those of you that take offense to that . Im over 40  and my balls are saggy so I can say this with confidence .  food-smiley-004.gif

Thanx ddd, I'm done with it now. I just didn't appreciate the name calling when never did that to them until they started it. As a couple of friends here told me on PM's, "it's all about jealousy anyway". I'm thinking that's just how it goes.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 13 2013, 05:12 PM)
Thanx ddd, I'm done with it now. I just didn't appreciate the name calling when never did that to them until they started it. As a couple of friends here told me on PM's, "it's all about jealousy anyway". I'm thinking that's just how it goes.

I myself hun love a good debate , however it is not a debate when either party begin to name call , then it becomes personal . and more so shows there lack of class . NOW how about a new pic ? love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
OKAY PEEPS,
Someone here was finally successful in convincing me to post a picture on the board for rating. It's the first one I've put up there in a couple of years. I bet him that it would never score higher than 8.3 because my pics never do (except when I very first put them up). The score usually holds for a week or so, then drops off to nothing. He told me that because I haven't posted one up there for a while... Things would be different. Hmmmm. Let's see. I AM a skeptic. 08.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 26 2013, 08:31 PM)
OKAY PEEPS,
    Someone here was finally successful in convincing me to post a picture on the board for rating. It's the first one I've put up there in a couple of years. I bet him that it would never score higher than 8.3 because my pics never do (except when I very first put them up). The score usually holds for a week or so, then drops off to nothing. He told me that because I haven't posted one up there for a while... Things would be different. Hmmmm. Let's see. I AM a skeptic.  08.gif

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 26 2013, 08:34 PM)
Just posted the first pic for rating on the board I've put up there in a couple years. Ya'll know the story about how "Lynette never score very high". LOL! Let's see what happens.

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 26 2013, 08:36 PM)
Well, hmmmm! I just posted the first photo of me on the board for rating in a couple years. Got a bet riding on this one too. Ya'll know the old story about how "Lynette has nice boobs, but never scores high". I've got a theroy about why... Let's see what happens with this one. Might be the last... Who knows.  08.gif

to me here in lies the issue ... you don't need to tell us 3 times within a matter of 5 minutes in 3 different threads, "Hey everyone I posted another pic". Truly you do have a remarkable body , both beautiful and sensuous. Your fans will find you trust me. smilio05.gif
UncleBuck
Lynette
gwiskup, You'd be surprised at how many people only hang on one thread or another. You OBVIOUSLY lurk around the entire site (good for you). But this experiement is going exactly as I repdicted. I expect to win the bet,,, It's only been a little more that 24 hours and the score on the pic I posted is already falling like a led balloon. That will be the last one I ever bother to post for rating. THAT'S for sure. Just not worth the trouble.
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 27 2013, 08:28 PM)
gwiskup, You'd be surprised at how many people only hang on one thread or another. You OBVIOUSLY lurk around the entire site (good for you). But this experiement is going exactly as I repdicted. I expect to win the bet,,, It's only been a little more that 24 hours and the score on the pic I posted is already falling like a led balloon. That will be the last one I ever bother to post for rating. THAT'S for sure. Just not worth the trouble.

I am somewhat puzzled by why the scores are such a big deal. It is not as if they come with any prize money, trophies, or blue ribbons, or a date with Justin Timberlake or a trip to Vegas. The women who post here all have their fans, who probably don't care much about the scores. That seems to be more tangible recognition than anything else.
Buck Turgidson
Lynette's fanbase is larger than her scores. Most of her threads go beyond 5 pages and has more interaction with the members than most of the token cutie-cute girls that scoop up a perfect 9, then are history, never to be heard from again. Buried in this forum, I believe it was said the scores are not entirely accurate. But you look at anything Lynette in the forums and that far exceeds the quaint score system.
2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 28 2013, 02:16 AM)
Lynette's fanbase is larger than her scores. Most of her threads go beyond 5 pages and has more interaction with the members than most of the token cutie-cute girls that scoop up a perfect 9, then are history, never to be heard from again. Buried in this forum, I believe it was said the scores are not entirely accurate. But you look at anything Lynette in the forums and that far exceeds the quaint score system.
2thumbs.gif

well said food-smiley-004.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 12:28 AM)

I'm no mathematician< but I imagine the lasw of math come into play here. Th emore people that vote on a pic, unless they are all 10"s ,, the average I would assume has to head downward ? confused-smiley-013.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Aug 28 2013, 01:54 PM)
I'm no mathematician< but I imagine the lasw of math come into play here. Th emore people that vote on a pic, unless they are all 10"s ,, the average I would assume has to head downward ?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the $10 bet. 08.gif
Teo096
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM)
Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the %10 bet.  08.gif

I don't know who or what votes you anything less than 8's, 7 if the person is really nuts. I voted 10 because I think your boobs are fantastic! I also believe that most of the low scores come from the ladies not necessarily the guys... smile.gif At any rate, your scores are up there with the highest on the site.
closeup
QUOTE(Teo096 @ Aug 28 2013, 05:49 PM)
I don't know who or what votes you anything less than 8's, 7 if the person is really nuts.  I voted 10 because I think your boobs are fantastic!  I also believe that most of the low scores come from the ladies not necessarily the guys... smile.gif  At any rate, your scores are up there with the highest on the site.

It's just the way math works. It works the same for everyone. Look at the All-time Top Melons-8.39. It happens because of a law called "Regression to the Mean"
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM)
Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the $10 bet.  08.gif

as long as you continue to post in the threads. no matter how long the time between postings, the pics you put up for us are always breathtaking from your beautiful breasts to those eyes and everything else. and from what I see as I look around the threads the people here appreciate it much more than what any score may or might say.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 03:43 PM)
Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the $10 bet.  08.gif

From a smart phone you can vote multiple times . So you know I have voted for you almost 12 times now . So does that mean your Numbers are tilted because I voted more then once ? and everytime I voted you a 10 . Just asking
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 30 2013, 09:07 AM)
From a smart phone you can vote multiple times . So you know I have voted for you almost 12 times now . So does that mean your Numbers are tilted because I voted more then once ? and everytime I voted you a 10 . Just asking

No sweetheart. It just means that it leaves a very wide avenue for cheating. Let's say that there's a woman with an "8.5" ahead of your girlfriend. Suppose you vote the girl on top a "1" 30 times in order to boost your girlfriend to the top?. What do you think that does to the "8.5" score?
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 17 2013, 07:42 PM)
No sweetheart. It just means that it leaves a very wide avenue for cheating. Let's say that there's a woman with an "8.5" ahead of your girlfriend. Suppose you vote the girl on top a "1" 30 times in order to boost your girlfriend to the top?. What do you think that does to the "8.5" score?

Actually, the top girls score is 7.95. Voting "1" 30 times would lower her score to 7.82 (7.82742504 to be exact)
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 17 2013, 06:16 PM)
Actually, the top girls score is 7.95. Voting "1" 30 times would lower her score to 7.82 (7.82742504 to be exact)

, it is based on the number of votes as well as what the votes are thus most likely it will drop much farther then what you suggest .
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 17 2013, 05:42 PM)

Lets face it the Ratings are Skewed .
closeup
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 19 2013, 07:29 AM)
, it is based on the number of votes as well as what the votes are thus most likely it will drop much farther then what you suggest .

I took that into account. The more votes a woman has the less 30 votes will effect the average. Even if they are all ones.
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 19 2013, 06:06 PM)
I took that into account. The more votes a woman has the less 30 votes will effect the average. Even if they are all ones.

Closeup, that's simple math, but let's say a new picture comes up and some guys vote mltiple 1's on their cell phone in order to promote their girlfriend's picture with 10's. Because the first one hasn't had time to collect a lot of votes yet, it becomes almost invisible near the bottom of the list where a lot of guys don't even bother to look, and therefore it never does gets the number of good votes needed to overcome the negative ones.
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 19 2013, 07:49 PM)
Closeup, that's simple math, but let's say a new picture comes up and some guys vote mltiple 1's on their cell phone in order to promote their girlfriend's picture with 10's. Because the first one hasn't had time to collect a lot of votes yet, it becomes almost invisible near the bottom of the list where a lot of guys don't even bother to look, and therefore it never does gets the number of good votes needed to overcome the negative ones.

Sounds like a lot of work for not much reward. I suppose it happens. Since it doesn't take a lot of 10's to get to the top, the opposite result is just as easy. Anyone trying to manipulate the results is putting way too much thought and effort into something that's just meant to be fun.
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 23 2013, 07:12 PM)
Sounds like a lot of work for not much reward. I suppose it happens. Since it doesn't take a lot of 10's to get to the top, the opposite result is just as easy. Anyone trying to manipulate the results is putting way too much thought and effort into something that's just meant to be fun.

That's the way I feel about it too. But, I do know that there are people out there that do it. Go figure! Meanwhile, I may be coming back to California for a visit at the end of the month for Halloween and a bunch of parties. Gotta come up with a smokin' hot costume idea though.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 4 2013, 05:08 PM)
That's the way I feel about it too. But, I do know that there are people out there that do it. Go figure! Meanwhile, I may be coming back to California for a visit at the end of the month for Halloween and a bunch of parties. Gotta come up with a smokin' hot costume idea though.

did you not do an Elvira one once ? That would be smoking!
Maybe little red riding hood ?, or.......nurse smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.