Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Lynette
MAN! Just been reviewing some private messages and have come the the conclusion that there are a lot more really twisted perverts here than I originally thought. There are also quite a few nice guys, but some of the pervs are really sick puppies.
crimson
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 7 2013, 06:17 PM)
MAN! Just been reviewing some private messages and have come the the conclusion that there are a lot more really twisted perverts here than I originally thought. There are also quite a few nice guys, but some of the pervs are really sick puppies.

Oh and this is a classy site..It can get so much worse lol
Lynette
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Oct 5 2013, 10:52 AM)
did you not do an Elvira one once ? That would be smoking!
Maybe little red riding hood ?, or.......nurse smile.gif

Elvira is SOOOO yesterday. Every woman with boobs has done Elvira. I'm thinkin' some smokin' hot comic book character (but not Vampirella, I've done her too many times). Maybe Witchblade?
crimson
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 10 2013, 07:34 PM)
Elvira is SOOOO yesterday. Every woman with boobs has done Elvira. I'm thinkin' some smokin' hot comic book character (but not Vampirella, I've done her too many times). Maybe Witchblade?

or Lady Death..could be a very sexy look 22.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 10 2013, 05:34 PM)

how about a very sexy grim reaper
Lynette
HOLY CRAP! What the hell is going on with some of the women on this site lately? Is it the time of year that brings all the crazies out? Although I didn't really want to counter attack, I think what some REALLY ignorant young woman accussed me of hit defensive nerve because she was SO overly abusive for no real reason. This one assault is actually making me think about dscontinuing my involvment with this site and moving to another. I had a friend PM me and said that this treatment is what I can expect on a site where there are so many women who, hmmmm... aren't exactly thin, or in good shape. And, that female jealousy is usually at the heart of a lot of resentment. At any rate, looks like I have a decision to make if this is true.
ragen84
Very Sexy tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ragen84 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:18 AM)
Very Sexy tongue.gif

Thank you Ragen.
Lynette
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 27 2013, 02:57 PM)

love the long dark hair flowing down upon those gorgeous breasts 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 27 2013, 12:57 PM)

bumptitie smile.gif
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around the site for a while. I'll try to send more pics when I can. Still here in Tahiti and am lovin' my life.
Lynette
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 26 2014, 07:13 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been around the site for a while. I'll try to send more pics when I can. Still here in Tahiti and am lovin' my life.

LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 26 2014, 07:21 PM)

glad you're back and posting once again 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
Bump!!!!!!
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]Just dropped in to say "HI" to a couple of old friends here, but WOW! There sure are a large number in the new freshman class of perverts here now. smile.gif wub.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 28 2015, 08:41 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Just dropped in to say "HI" to a couple of old friends here, but WOW! There sure are a large number in the new freshman class of perverts here now.  smile.gif  wub.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

And that, as they say, is a great thing! food-smiley-004.gif
Buck Turgidson
Just dropped in to say "HI" to a couple of old friends here, but WOW! There sure are a large number in the new freshman class of perverts here now.  smile.gif  wub.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

That's only the half of it, you missed out on some pretty hot posts. The stuff was off the hook! smilio09.gif
Great to see your presence again!
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 28 2015, 06:41 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Just dropped in to say "HI" to a couple of old friends here, but WOW! There sure are a large number in the new freshman class of perverts here now.  smile.gif  wub.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

So give us pervs something to look at.
closeup

You should know better than to drop by without a picture to post. Get that camera out, get that top off and snap away!
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 26 2016, 03:23 PM)
You should know better than to drop by without a picture to post. Get that camera out, get that top off and snap away!

YES SIR! smile.gif
Lynette
I think I have a new boyfriend.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 15 2018, 11:18 AM)

He's a lucky man
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 15 2018, 01:18 PM)

if he is, congrats to you both food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
HI GUYS!
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 4 2019, 12:38 PM)
HI GUYS!

Hey. Hun
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 4 2019, 12:38 PM)
HI GUYS!

Well hello there.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 4 2019, 02:38 PM)
HI GUYS!

hello Lynette! smilio05.gif
Buck Turgidson
Thinking of Lynette, the Tahitian Princess, since the Tonga volcano blew. I hope she was in L.A. around this time

Tahiti is roughly 800 miles (1,300 km) away from Tonga. By this volcano's standards, energy released when it blew, that was a front row seat.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 17 2022, 12:24 AM)
Thinking of Lynette, the Tahitian Princess, since the Tonga volcano blew. I hope she was in L.A. around this time

Tahiti is roughly 800 miles (1,300 km) away from Tonga. By this volcano's standards, energy released when it blew, that was a front row seat.

hope she's well too. way too soon to take her from us
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 18 2022, 05:13 PM)
hope she's well too.  way too soon to take her from us

Agreed, she’s gotta be ok
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.