Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
evade20
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 19 2006, 12:18 PM)
nah.gif I was looking for the spinning yin/yangs gifs but couldn't find one when I wanted it.

What ever.

Like this...

blink.gif
user posted imageuser posted image
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 19 2006, 10:22 AM)
Like this...
blink.gif
user posted imageuser posted image

If you could find ones with nipples on them, that would be pretty cool.
That is all.
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 19 2006, 12:40 PM)
If you could find ones with nipples on them, that would be pretty cool.
That is all.

Stare very closely at the bright spots and they turn into nipples... ph34r.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 19 2006, 12:09 PM)
that was actually pretty good... Well, for Evade anyway.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Well if you dont expect much you wont be disappointed
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]I'm thinking of getting a trap stamp...you know, one of those tattoos just above te butt crack? I want to have one of my paintings recreated there. Anyone got any feelings about it? I'd really like to get men's perspective on these kind of tattoos.
Pistone
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 21 2006, 09:27 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]I'm thinking of getting a trap stamp...you know, one of those tattoos just above te butt crack? I want to have one of my paintings recreated there. Anyone got any feelings about it? I'd really like to get men's perspective on these kind of tattoos.

I like them, I think they can be very sexy. I personaly dont see anything wrong with them.
LikesThemAll

The right tattoo can look good there. I've seen a few and it worked for them. Then again, they were also wearning those low rider jeans so I couldn't help but notice.
foghorn

i'm not a big fan of tatoos.
evade20
I'm thinking of getting a trap stamp...you know, one of those tattoos just above te butt crack? I want to have one of my paintings recreated there. Anyone got any feelings about it? I'd really like to get men's perspective on these kind of tattoos.

The one Allme has on her back (sorry all her pics are down) is awesome. I'm not into extreme Tats...(Excessively large or on sensitive areas)...but Hott's two tats are awesome as well as allme's. I find a brief glimpse of a well done tat in a sexy area like just below the natural waist line to be sexy as hell.

Lynette, don't forget to close your tags... nah.gif nah.gif
ddd35

a good tatoo can look good there at a young age , just remember as you get older it doesnt look so sexy , also remember when the guy tell ya this one means (LONG LIfe ) it probably actually means I like to fuck ... there natorious for telling people they have some kind of ancient saying in the picture ... were I come from we call a tattoo above the ass ( reading material )
Isaac_Putin

I'm not wild about tattoos. Lynette, if your body looks as good as it appears here, why add anything to it? My wife has smooth, flawless skin. I wouldn't want her to add anything to it.

For a photo shoot, you could always get a henna tattoo.

I also think the back tattoos are becoming passe.

But it's just my opinion, and if you got one, it wouldn't be the end of the world. But it would cost you about $1,000 to get it removed via laser...
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 21 2006, 07:27 PM)

I love tats on girls but only the right kind. A rose on the tit or something similar always seems kind of trashy to me. Lots and lots of girls have the "tramp stamp" now. I've seen a lot I like and many I don't. But in the same breath, I agree with Isaac that they seem kinda passé. I think it would cooler and more original to get one somewhere else. Maybe higher up on the upper back/neck. It might be a bit more visible(not sure you'd want that) but your hair can always cover it.
Lynette
This is the design I'm thinking about having done, but maybe with a little horizontal skroll work on both sides to give it a little more of a lateral appearance..
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 23 2006, 11:46 PM)
This is the design I'm thinking about having done, but maybe with a little horizontal skroll work on both sides to give it a little more of a lateral appearance..

Oh come on there has to be something better
Boobluver2

I love those tattoos just above the butt crack. Sort of like a target to hit at times (LOL). In all reality I've seen many a good/tasteful one (you know the kind that 20 years from now will still look good) and some not so good ones (the ones you'll regret getting a couple years from now).

I know the ones I've liked the best have been either just a small design (like a Chinese symbol that means something like 'LOVE' or 'Enter here' (LOL). And I've seen some more elaborate designs that run along the back waist that are quite hot as well. But again, I've seen some things that I've really had to wonder about!!

I like tattoos, and have one myself but think one has to really think of what they want to wear forever and then find the right tattoo artist to make sure it is done properly, because the wrong artist can screw it up and that is permanent!!

And I happen to think a 'butt crack' tattoo would look mighty fine on you!!!
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 23 2006, 11:46 PM)

I know people with tattoos, and you have to be pretty careful about getting a multi-colored one like this, if you are a beachgoer. The reason is that tattoo ink is usually broken down by UV rays, gradually losing the color saturation, and ending up looking kind of monochromatic and dull. That's one reason why tattoo enthusiasts tend to have fair skin. They keep out of the sun to protect their "work".

If you were going to get a tattoo it would probably be better to start with a dark-color design.

Or have the tattoo in a location that could be covered up easily on the beach, without giving you a weird tanline.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Oct 24 2006, 12:26 PM)
I know people with tattoos, and you have to be pretty careful about getting a multi-colored one like this, if you are a beachgoer.  The reason is that tattoo ink is usually broken down by UV rays, gradually losing the color saturation, and ending up looking kind of monochromatic and dull.  That's one reason why tattoo enthusiasts tend to have fair skin.  They keep out of the sun to protect their "work".

If you were going to get a tattoo it would probably be better to start with a dark-color design.

Or have the tattoo in a location that could be covered up easily on the beach, without giving you a weird tanline.

typically people with a lot of vibrant colours in their tattoos have to get the colours retouched every so often.
Lynette
Man, I'm feeling a little discouraged. The thought of having it re-touched from time to time doesn't necessaily bother me, but there seems to be a very wide variety of opinions. And as for "Oh come on, there's got to be something better"... it's what I like. I'm sure there are people whoonly like a small percentage of tattoo designs they see. My feeling is that the design itself has to have meaning to the wearer or else... why do it at all? I'm not really concerned about what other people think of the mermaid. It's a picture of my mom. She passed away while diving in the south pacific when I was little. I DO want to thank all of you for taking the time to answer my question. I'm still not sure wheather to do it or not. The smallest it could be and still maintain good detail is about 7"X5". I've been told that all the shading will really hurt.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 23 2006, 12:54 PM)
I love tats on girls but only the right kind. A rose on the tit or something similar always seems kind of trashy to me. Lots and lots of girls have the "tramp stamp" now. I've seen a lot I like and many I don't. But in the same breath, I agree with Isaac that they seem kinda passé. I think it would cooler and more original to get one somewhere else. Maybe higher up on the upper back/neck. It might be a bit more visible(not sure you'd want that) but your hair can always cover it.

I agree with the Tramp Stamp... sooo passe. It actually looks cooler on guys now than it does girls!

I for one have never been a fan of tattoos on girls as a rule. Sure I have seen some that look hot or sexy or cool but the percentages are low!

I am thinking of getting some ink work done myself though
Boobluver2
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 26 2006, 12:32 AM)
Man, I'm feeling a little discouraged. The thought of having it re-touched from time to time doesn't necessaily bother me, but there seems to be a very wide variety of opinions. And as for "Oh come on, there's got to be something better"... it's what I like. I'm sure there are people whoonly like a small percentage of tattoo designs they see. My feeling is that the design itself has to have meaning to the wearer or else... why do it at all? I'm not really concerned about what other people think of the mermaid. It's a picture of my mom. She passed away while diving in the south pacific when I was little. I DO want to thank all of you for taking the time to answer my question. I'm still not sure wheather to do it or not. The smallest it could be and still maintain good detail is about 7"X5". I've been told that all the shading will really hurt.

Lynette,

Don't be discouraged!! You are right when you say the design has to have a meaning to the person that wears it because it does!! That is where it separates from what others like and what you like!! And while it may need touched up in years to come, it isn't that big a deal. Talk to some good tattoo artists (check them out first and get their opinion of the design and if they can do it and what their comments are) and listen to what they have to say!! I know I tan a lot during the year and my tattoo still has great color to it. Sure it may have faded a bit, but doesn't need a touch up yet and that is according to the tattoo artist I had it done by.

If the design means something to you, that is all that has to matter in the big picture!! And as far as the shading goes, that is the easiest part. Imagine a finger nail being scraped across your skin as that is about it. Then again, maybe I just wasn't bothered when I got tattooed but I know other people that have told me the same thing. Heck, I have a really nice tribal armband (got it before everyone got into the gig - got Tribal as I use to surf a lot) and it didn't hurt in the least. The only part you may find unpleasant is the outling of the design as they use a longer needle to keep the design from 'bleeding' out and losing form, but that still isn't bad. I look at it this way..........I hate getting shots from a doctor, and this didn't bother me in the least!!!

Again, choose what you want......you'll be wearing it forever!! And if it is of your mom........it must mean something and be a good idea!! Good luck with it!!

And please make sure to show us pics of you with your tattoo when you get it done!!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 25 2006, 11:17 PM)
I agree with the Tramp Stamp... sooo passe. It actually looks cooler on guys now than it does girls!

I for one have never been a fan of tattoos on girls as a rule. Sure I have seen some that look hot or sexy or cool but the percentages are low!

I am thinking of getting some ink work done myself though

completely depends on the girl for me.
on many, even small tattoos look trashy, but on the right girl, even a tattoo on the shoulder or across the back can look sexy as hell. I guess bigger tattoos look better on "suicide girl" type women, but a lot of them are too freaky for my tastes, but in that ballpark.

At this one restaurant I used to frequent there was this funky girl who used to waitress there. She had a great rack and was really cool and personable. Anyway, sometimes her shirt rode up a bit and I saw a tattoo peaking out from around her hip. It seemed it was part of a bigger tattoo that wound around her body somehow. I wanted to get a better look at it so bad. Then during the winter when the place was closed for a bit she got a new job and I never saw her again. I would have tried to hook up with her if I wasn't married. But in reality, I probably had no shot anyway. What was the topic again? coz.gif
ddd35

I am sorry for the comment above , just remember if its on your lowere back , you wont be the one looking at it ... yes its on you , but the people looking at it will be the people behind ya , I surely would not put a picture of my dear mother above my ass , I mean it sometimes smells back there , Id put it on my chest or arm , or even my upper back .... Just my 2 cents worth ... good luck , Ive got the barb wire on the upper arm it was a football thing , I probably wouldnt do it again ... Kinda hard to explain when ya go into a multi million dollar corporate mtg and ya take your suit coat off and you have on short sleeves and theres a tatoo ... best of luck
AlphaOmega
some tats on girls are really hot, while others just turn me off. my ex has a tattoo on her leg and its really cool looking. but all in all like everyone else has said when it comes down to it you just have to do what you feel
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 11:58 AM)
Kinda hard to explain when ya go into a multi million dollar corporate mtg and ya take your suit coat off and you have on short sleeves  and theres a tatoo ...  best of luck

you deliver pizzas in a suit?? laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 02:04 PM)
you deliver pizzas in a suit??  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Well I wish that was all i did it would be alllot less stressful
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 02:13 PM)
Well I wish  that was all i did  it would  be  alllot less stressful

You've obviously never delivered pizzas then. Those 30 minutes or its free mottos are murder!
closeup
I've got an eagle tattoo on my bicep that I got in the Marines. When I'm working in a multi-million dollar company, if anyone doesn't like it, they can kiss my ass. They colors are ready for a touch-up, and I'm still satisfied that I got it.
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 26 2006, 04:55 PM)
I've got an eagle tattoo on my bicep that I got in the Marines. When I'm working in a multi-million company, if anyone doesn't like it, they can kiss my ass. They colors are ready for a touch-up, and I'm still satisfied that I got it.

2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 26 2006, 04:55 PM)
I've got an eagle tattoo on my bicep that I got in the Marines. When I'm working in a multi-million dollar  company, if anyone doesn't like it, they can kiss my ass. They colors are ready for a touch-up, and I'm still satisfied that I got it.

It doesn't take much to be a multi-million dollar company. I work for one and if you are wearing at least pants, they are fine with it.

It's the multi-billion-dollar companies you have to watch out for: Booz-Allen, Lockheed-Martin, SAIC, etc. If you have some weird-ass tattoo they will write off you and the company you are representing, but you won't even know it. They're passive-aggressive that way. rolleyes.gif

That being said, Marines rule. I have a Marine coworker who killed a Vietcong in hand-to-hand combat (in an underground tunnel no less) back in the sixties. Hooooooooo-rah!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Oct 27 2006, 04:07 PM)
It doesn't take much to be a multi-million dollar company.  I work for one and if you are wearing at least pants, they are fine with it.

It's the multi-billion-dollar companies you have to watch out for: Booz-Allen, Lockheed-Martin, SAIC, etc.  If you have some weird-ass tattoo they will write off you and the company you are representing, but you won't even know it.  They're passive-aggressive that way.   rolleyes.gif

That being said, Marines rule.  I have a Marine coworker who killed a Vietcong in hand-to-hand combat (in an underground tunnel no less) back in the sixties.  Hooooooooo-rah!

damn
foghorn

if you're going to do it...i'm partial to "pettles" or "the princess" but not sure what the significance of "the princess" is. and why not put it somewhere you can see it (ie hip) and not make it the fantasy target of all of us guys.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 12:49 PM)
completely depends on the girl for me.
on many, even small tattoos look trashy, but on the right girl, even a tattoo on the shoulder or across the back can look sexy as hell. I guess bigger tattoos look better on "suicide girl" type women, but a lot of them are too freaky for my tastes, but in that ballpark.

At this one restaurant I used to frequent there was this funky girl who used to waitress there. She had a great rack and was really cool and personable. Anyway, sometimes her shirt rode up a bit and I saw a tattoo peaking out from around her hip. It seemed it was part of a bigger tattoo that wound around her body somehow. I wanted to get a better look at it so bad. Then during the winter when the place was closed for a bit she got a new job and I never saw her again. I would have tried to hook up with her if I wasn't married. But in reality, I probably had no shot anyway. What was the topic again?  coz.gif

Yeah I am much the same...

I have seen women with many tattoos and though "How fucking sexy is she" and then others with one tiny tatt and been turned right off

I would have asked to see the whole thing grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
My s/o is conteplating getting a tat above her ass , A tramp tag as the artist called it , its really hard to pick out the right tat , not to big , not to small , its kinda neat to look at them all though , I dont think she will folow thru with it but we shall see ...
hott1976
i have a few tattoos..... some you all have seen some you may not have.... ok forget is said some you haven't seen. I've been naked on this site, maybe you just weren't looking for them.
evade20
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 28 2006, 01:08 PM)
i have a few tattoos..... some you all have seen some you may not have.... ok forget is said some you haven't seen.  I've been naked on this site, maybe you just weren't looking for them.

Hott has lovely tats...along with her other fine assets ! ! grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
i have a few tattoos..... some you all have seen some you may not have.... ok forget is said some you haven't seen.  I've been naked on this site, maybe you just weren't looking for them.

an example of female tattoos done right!!!

Do u think I should get some ink hott???
Boobluver2
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 01:58 PM)
I am sorry for the comment above , just remember if its on your lowere back , you wont be the one looking at it ...  yes its on you , but the people looking at it will be the people behind ya , I surely would not put a picture of my dear mother above my ass  ,  I mean it sometimes smells back there ,  Id put it  on my chest or arm , or even my upper back  ....  Just my  2 cents worth  ... good luck  , Ive got the barb wire on the  upper arm  it was a football thing  , I probably wouldnt do it again  ...  Kinda hard to explain when ya go into a multi million dollar corporate mtg and ya take your suit coat off and you have on short sleeves  and theres a tatoo ...  best of luck

Isn't it kind of hard to explain why you are wearing a 'short sleeved' shirt under a suit coat? One is supposed to wear long sleeve shirts under them unless it is a 'business casual' atmosphere and the shirt under the 'suit coat' is silk or something similar. At least that is what I've always read in GQ, Playboy, etc.

Also, I have a nice tribal tattoo on my bicep and work for a billion dollar company and they don't get to see it unless I want them too.........even when I wear a short sleeve shirt. And actually those that have seen my tattoo.....like it and have made positive comments on it. There was just an article in the paper how the younger generation is being accepted into the work place with their tattoos and piercings, saying it was different than when we got our tattoos, etc.

2thumbs.gif
Boobluver2

I might have noticed your tattoos, but I am more interested in seeing your beautiful naked body!!!!!! HOTT Damn!!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 30 2006, 11:31 AM)
Isn't it kind of hard to explain why you are wearing a 'short sleeved' shirt under a suit coat?  One is supposed to wear long sleeve shirts under them unless it is a 'business casual' atmosphere and the shirt under the 'suit coat' is silk or something similar.  At least that is what I've always read in GQ, Playboy, etc.
2thumbs.gif

I just cover all my bases and wear oe of these:
fellatiofiend18
leave it to you, fucking moron.... hahahahaha ok i did laugh my ass off tho
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 30 2006, 04:18 PM)
I just cover all my bases and wear oe of these:

Personally I want one with a rose, gay.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 30 2006, 01:31 PM)
Isn't it kind of hard to explain why you are wearing a 'short sleeved' shirt under a suit coat?  One is supposed to wear long sleeve shirts under them unless it is a 'business casual' atmosphere and the shirt under the 'suit coat' is silk or something similar.  At least that is what I've always read in GQ, Playboy, etc.

Also, I have a nice tribal tattoo on my bicep and work for a billion dollar company and they don't get to see it unless I want them too.........even when I wear a short sleeve shirt.  And actually those that have seen my tattoo.....like it and have made positive comments on it.  There was just an article in the paper how the younger generation is being accepted into the work place with their tattoos and piercings, saying it was different than when we got our tattoos, etc.

2thumbs.gif

I hate long sleeves , so I always wear short sleeves , it just my nature , I always notice in the board rooms they keep it hot so I always end up taking my coat off while the old geisurs sweat and complain , but not me ... its kinda funny when a old guy shows ya his tatoo and he has his girl friends name between his fingers , or on his back .. But hey your right it isnt proper attire to wear short sleeves , but I always buck the trend ... food-smiley-004.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 1 2006, 07:37 AM)
I hate long sleeves  , so I always  wear short sleeves , it just my nature  ,  I always notice in the board rooms they keep it hot  so I always end up taking my coat  off while the old geisurs  sweat and complain  , but not me ...   its kinda funny when a old guy shows ya his tatoo  and he has his girl friends name between his fingers  ,  or on his back   ..  But hey your right it isnt proper attire to wear  short sleeves , but I always buck the trend  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

And I am all for bucking trends!!!! Tattoos in board rooms are always great conversation pieces!! Besides, it is fun to 'go against the grain' when one can!!!

And why is it that they crank the temp in the board rooms, I've noticed that before and asked why, but have never gotten any answers!!

Now lets get back to seeing pictures of that beautiful Lynette!!!!

food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
[B][COLOR=purple]Hey... I want to thank you guys for all the great feedback. I've decided to go ahead and go for it. It's something I really feel strongly about. I just hope it's not going to hurt as much as I think it will.
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 11 2006, 09:40 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Hey... I want to thank you guys for all the great feedback. I've decided to go ahead and go for it. It's something I really feel strongly about. I just hope it's not going to hurt as much as I think it will.

I will provide one warning about it... Came from a friend of mine.

Her attitude before: "I'm soooo gettin inked babyyyy biggrin.gif:D"
After: "Worst pain in my life what was I thinking".

That's about it though... if you want it fly at 'er tongue.gif

If you do, I hope it's something meaningful and not "one of the 10 out of the design book".

by that I just mean the generic ones you see pretty frequently now while this tat fad is on.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 12 2006, 12:40 AM)

my S/O is getting on her lower baack this week , I been reading allot about it and they say its more time consuming then painful , they say go with a full stomach cause you will be exhausted when its done specially if it has allot of detail .. good luck
closeup

Get the RateMyMelon Logo done on your ass. That's something nobody's seen before. dry.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 12 2006, 09:09 AM)
my S/O  is getting on her lower baack this week  ,  I been reading  allot  about it and they say its  more time consuming  then painful , they say go with a full stomach cause you will be exhausted when its done specially if it has allot of detail .. good luck

What's she getting put on it? Something personal?
LikesThemAll

cool deal. would like to see what the final product looks like when it's done.
Lynette
Vampirella Lyn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.