Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
UncleBuck
maybe to make it all right again you should post some more fantastic pics of yourself 2thumbs.gif

popc1.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Sep 14 2006, 08:02 PM)
maybe to make it all right again you should post some more fantastic pics of yourself 2thumbs.gif

popc1.gif

Great thought, and I probably will. But, there's nothing really there to make right again.
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 14 2006, 10:19 PM)
Great thought, and I probably will. But, there's nothing really there to make right again.

you're a good woman Lynette. food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
Thanks LTA. I wanted to answer all the PM's I'v gotten in the past two weeks at once so I'm doing it here. Thanks to all who remembered the date, and relayed their feelings. I love you all! And, I know I haven't been very active here lately, but I've been a little busy getting settled into my new place (I HATE MOVING!!!). And, I WILL be posting some pics just as soon as Lynographer comes to visit and takes some new shots in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, he now lives about 400 miles away and isn't quite as accessable. Again, thanks you guys (you know who you are).

*KISSES*
foghorn
all i know is lyn is smart, lovely, sexy, and opinionated and not too timid about giving her 2 cents...that makes you even sexier lynette.
Lynette
Thanks Foggie. I really appreciate that, but it's all in fun and people will always think what they want on these sites. That's part of why it's so fun to lead them in different directions, then watch them come to totally rediculous conclussions. You've known me for a LONG time now along with justlookinround and a few others from different sites. And, you know how much of a kick I get out of exposing jerks and perverts that think they've got it all wired. Remember Geoff? LOL!
Love you,
*KISS*
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 27 2006, 07:17 PM)
....And, I WILL be posting some pics just as soon as Lynographer comes to visit and takes some new shots in a couple of weeks.....
*KISSES*

Wait til Lynographer gets back? blink.gif

For the love of God, don't you know how to work either the timer or the remote on any of the great cameras you have??? laughing-smiley-014.gif

Pick up the user manual. It should take 30 seconds for someone from California's gifted student program to get through.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Sep 29 2006, 06:22 PM)

For the love of God, don't you know how to work either the timer or the remote on any of the great cameras you have???   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Pick up the user manual.  It should take 30 seconds for someone from California's gifted student program to get through.

but taking your own pics is sooooo ghetto wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 11:56 PM)
but taking your own pics is sooooo ghetto wink.gif

RMM is a ghetto? ...who knew? confused-smiley-013.gif

Das right. Gotta steal me camera.
evade20
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Sep 29 2006, 08:22 PM)

For the love of God, don't you know how to work either the timer or the remote on any of the great cameras you have???   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Pick up the user manual.  It should take 30 seconds for someone from California's gifted student program to get through.

But Isaac, it is all that air brushing and photo shopping that takes talent. I mean she has to continue to look like she's 27 or 29 or wharever. blink.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Sep 29 2006, 08:22 PM)

I appreciate how much you must want to see more semi-nude pictures of me. But, I don't pose for them or post them just for the sake of doing it. I'll only post photos that I like. I've taken pictures of myself in the past and they never seem to look right to me. Remember, you're just seeing the cropped versions. I enjoy posing for good bedroom shots especially and appreciate it when a photographer arrives with studio lights and gives me direction. Without the benefit of a mirrored wall, it can be difficult imagining what you look like unless someone tells you or asks you to do this or that. The pictures I take are not exclusively for this website, so I want to take the very best ones I can. Again...why be so hostile over pictures (or the lack of them)? I DON'T like taking pictures of myself... Is that alright with you? There seems to be plenty of photos here for you to look at. Isaac, you seem to have a problem relating to me. Why don't you just ignore my pictures and my posts rather than get yourself so upset?
Lynette
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 30 2006, 12:10 AM)
But Isaac, it is all that air brushing and photo shopping that takes talent.  I mean she has to continue to look like she's 27 or 29 or wharever.  blink.gif

evade20, you're cute. But, believe me when I say again "you have no clue". Besides, I'm not the one continuing this rediculous BS.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 3 2006, 01:57 PM)
I appreciate how much you must want to see more semi-nude pictures of me. But, I don't pose for them or post them just for the sake of doing it. I'll only post photos that I like. I've taken pictures of myself in the past and they never seem to look right to me. Remember, you're just seeing the cropped versions. I enjoy posing for good bedroom shots especially and appreciate it when a photographer arrives with studio lights and gives me direction. Without the benefit of a mirrored wall, it can be difficult imagining what you look like unless someone tells you or asks you to do this or that. The pictures I take are not exclusively for this website, so I want to take the very best ones I can. Again...why be so hostile over pictures (or the lack of them)? I DON'T like taking pictures of myself... Is that alright with you? There seems to be plenty of photos here for you to look at. Isaac, you seem to have a problem relating to me. Why don't you just ignore my pictures and my posts rather than get yourself so upset?

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 3 2006, 02:23 PM)
evade20, you're cute. But, believe me when I say again "you have no clue". Besides, I'm not the one continuing this rediculous BS.

Lynette, believe me when I say I have no agenda... I just wanted to post this cuz I saw two big Lynette fans' messages taken completely the wrong way by you.

Isaac was just joking in a way that he hoped would elicit more pics from you. I did not take his post to be an insult to you. He was jokingly trying to state how easy it would be to get past the no Lynographer obstacle.

Evade was just making a comment to lighten things up a bit, that's all.

That's all I really wanted to say. I'm just trying to put out the fire here before it starts. no reason to get everyone all worked up again.

wink.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 3 2006, 01:57 PM)

Bobaloo had it right, Lynette. I wasn't being hostile, just emphasizing that there is nothing stopping you yourself from being both the photographer and the subject.

I think it is HIGHLY debatable whether you need studio lights or a separate photographer to get a good shot. Or to protect your identity.

And to prove my point, I will post something tasteful, but fitting on the RMM tonight (if at all possible) that I did myself with Mrs. Putin and a remote, to prove the point.

If you are indeed my intellectual equal or superior, you will take up the challenge and post something that you shot with a timer or remote.
Lynette
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 3 2006, 02:44 PM)
Lynette, believe me when I say I have no agenda... I just wanted to post this cuz I saw two big Lynette fans' messages taken completely the wrong way by you.

Isaac was just joking in a way that he hoped would elicit more pics from you.  I did not take his post to be an insult to you.  He was jokingly trying to state how easy it would be to get past the no Lynographer obstacle.

Evade was just making a comment to lighten things up a bit, that's all.

That's all I really wanted to say.  I'm just trying to put out the fire here before it starts.  no reason to get everyone all worked up again.

wink.gif

If that's the case I truly am sorry. I guess there has been so much said over the past weeks that I may be a little over-sensitive. Again...Sorry.
Lynette
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Oct 3 2006, 04:12 PM)
Bobaloo had it right, Lynette.  I wasn't being hostile, just emphasizing that there is nothing stopping you yourself from being both the photographer and the subject.

I think it is HIGHLY debatable whether you need studio lights or a separate photographer to get a good shot.  Or to protect your identity.

And to prove my point, I will post something tasteful, but fitting on the RMM tonight (if at all possible) that I did myself with Mrs. Putin and a remote, to prove the point.

If you are indeed my intellectual equal or superior, you will take up the challenge and post something that you shot with a timer or remote.

Issac, I'm sorry if I misunderstood your meaning. and, I'm sure your photo will be beautiful. However, I post when I want and what I want. Being baited into posting more, or different kinds of pics just doesn't work with me. I am aware that I COULD take pics of myself... I just don't like doing it. It kinda feels creepy to me... like taking a shower with a raincoat on or something, I don't know. I'm not downing any women who do their own pics by any means, it's just not for me. That's all *smile*
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 3 2006, 08:18 PM)
Issac, I'm sorry if I misunderstood your meaning. and, I'm sure your photo will be beautiful. However, I post when I want and what I want. Being baited into posting more, or different kinds of pics just doesn't work with me. I am aware that I COULD take pics of myself... I just don't like doing it. It kinda feels creepy to me... like taking a shower with a raincoat on or something, I don't know. I'm not downing any women who do their own pics by any means, it's just not for me. That's all *smile*

I'm not goading you into posting more photos or ones that you are uncomfortable with. I'm just saying that there is nothing stopping you. Since you appear to be into the graphic arts, however, it does seem kind of strange that you aren't comfortable playing the role of both artist and subject. I would have thought that self portraiture would have been a standard assignment somewhere along the way in art school.

Considering that most of the photos by women here seem to be self pics, I'm glad to hear that you aren't slamming them for taking them. RMM pretty much wouldn't exist without self-pic contributions.

Quite frankly, I'm more interested in your provocative sexual topics than your photos. As you will be able to see by the thread I just dedicated to you, I already have my own personal model and do not need yours to get my rocks off. That has always been the case here, and always will be. Except for maybe that one outside photo, though..... wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Oct 3 2006, 10:29 PM)
I'm not goading you into posting more photos or ones that you are uncomfortable with.  I'm just saying that there is nothing stopping you.  Since you appear to be into the graphic arts, however, it does seem kind of strange that you aren't comfortable playing the role of both artist and subject.  I would have thought that self portraiture would have been a standard assignment somewhere along the way in art school.

Considering that most of the photos by women here seem to be self pics, I'm glad to hear that you aren't slamming them for taking them.  RMM pretty much wouldn't exist without self-pic contributions.

Quite frankly, I'm more interested in your provocative sexual topics than your photos.  As you will be able to see by the thread I just dedicated to you, I already have my own personal model and do not need yours to get my rocks off.  That has always been the case here, and always will be.  Except for maybe that one outside photo, though.....  wink.gif

yeah that's pretty standard. I had to do it in my art school. In fact one sculpture class spent an entire semester creating a life size clay sculpture of their head, very cool! But I much preferred sketching naked women 08.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Oct 4 2006, 12:29 AM)
I'm not goading you into posting more photos or ones that you are uncomfortable with.  I'm just saying that there is nothing stopping you.  Since you appear to be into the graphic arts, however, it does seem kind of strange that you aren't comfortable playing the role of both artist and subject.  I would have thought that self portraiture would have been a standard assignment somewhere along the way in art school.

Considering that most of the photos by women here seem to be self pics, I'm glad to hear that you aren't slamming them for taking them.  RMM pretty much wouldn't exist without self-pic contributions.

Quite frankly, I'm more interested in your provocative sexual topics than your photos.  As you will be able to see by the thread I just dedicated to you, I already have my own personal model and do not need yours to get my rocks off.  That has always been the case here, and always will be.  Except for maybe that one outside photo, though.....  wink.gif

Oh, believe me, I've done plenty of self portraits in my artwork. If you'd like I'll PM you some examples. I think that having an interest in art, I have a great appreciation for photography as an art form, I don't claim to be a great photographer though. I've never taken a photography class. I believe that I have an eye for good composition, contrast, color variation, and etc. Every so often I see a photo that really touches something inside and moves me the same way a great painting would, and wish I could do that kind of work. Maybe I'm just not that confident in my ability to take the quality of pictures that I'd like to. The pics I HAVE taken of myself have been a little disappointing in my judgement. Like I said, I don't make nude photos just for the sake of having naked pictures. I like pretty picutres.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 4 2006, 12:53 PM)
yeah that's pretty standard. I had to do it in my art school. In fact one sculpture class spent an entire semester creating a life size clay sculpture of their head, very cool! But I much preferred sketching naked women  08.gif

anyone sculpt this?
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 4 2006, 01:45 PM)
Oh, believe me, I've done plenty of self portraits in my artwork. If you'd like I'll PM you some examples. I think that having an interest in art, I have a great appreciation for photography as an art form, I don't claim to be a great photographer though. I've never taken a photography class. I believe that I have an eye for good composition, contrast, color variation, and etc. Every so often I see a photo that really touches something inside and moves me the same way a great painting would, and wish I could do that kind of work. Maybe I'm just not that confident in my ability to take the quality of pictures that I'd like to. The pics I HAVE taken of myself have been a little disappointing in my judgement. Like I said, I don't make nude photos just for the sake of having naked pictures. I like pretty picutres.

That's cool, Lynette. I understand being disappointed in the results and maybe feeling like it wasn't worthwhile to try again. However, I feel like the self-portrait things I've tried in the past couple of months were way better than stuff I tried years ago. I'm always willing to go back and try again.

I think what should happen is that you get a concept in advance of what would look good (in terms of a pose and backdrop) based on photos and drawings you see. Then, just like when you look at clothes in an advertisement, you have to be realistic in assessing whether you would look the same as the original model.

The other element, which took me a while to get used to, is that you have to take a lot of photos to get a few that you actually like. I'm sure your S/O discusses things like exposure bracketing +/- when he is photographing you. It's tedious and time consuming sometimes. From that standpoint, I can understand why it would seem like a little bit of a drag to you.

My wife did some GREAT photos of herself about 17 years ago (right before I met her). I think she was enough of a ham to let loose and get the photos right the first time. I still have one of them in a secret area of my wallet.....
Lynette
Thanks for the tips. I know that except for a couple of candid shots in my portfolio photos here they are all pretty much just boobie pics. But I'm no stranger to being in front of a lens. I think at one time or another I've posted some pretty good bedroom photos that are of high (professional) picture quality on various threads. There's no doubt that photography is a fun and enjoyable hobby from both sides of the camera. I guess I always just figured that I'm better in front of the camera of the lens and that experienced photograpers are better left behind it alone. I learned a long time ago that there are photograpers (artists) that are capabable of really getting the most out of you as a model and that they really know how to give direction in order to achieve poses and looks that really flatter a particular subject or model. Some are so good that it makes you a little insecure about invading their territory so to speak. I'll fool around with my camera, and if I get a photo I think is good, I'll post it. Thanks again.
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 27 2006, 07:17 PM)
Thanks LTA. I wanted to answer all the PM's I'v gotten in the past two weeks at once so I'm doing it here. Thanks to all who remembered the date, and relayed their feelings. I love you all! And, I know I haven't been very active here lately, but I've been a little busy getting settled into my new place (I HATE MOVING!!!). And, I WILL be posting some pics just as soon as Lynographer comes to visit and takes some new shots in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, he now lives about 400 miles away and isn't quite as accessable. Again, thanks you guys (you know who you are).

*KISSES*

You're very welcome, Lynette love-smiley-077.gif
hope everything's going well with your new place.

Best wishes food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
So, Halloween's almost here. Have we ever had a costume contest on this site before? And, what are you going to be dressd as this year? Anyone got any good parties lined up?
Gnappster
QUOTE(summoner @ Oct 12 2006, 09:39 PM)
Happy FF everybody smile.gif I´m going to work!

wife and I will be dressed like this
user posted image
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 12:32 PM)
wife and I will be dressed like this
user posted image

Gnappster is on the right! blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 13 2006, 10:35 AM)
Gnappster is on the right!  blink.gif

I knew that was coming.

But I just didn't think it would be evade who would say it. blink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 13 2006, 12:48 PM)
I knew that was coming.

But I just didn't think it would be evade who would say it.  blink.gif

ohmy.gif evade said that??
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 13 2006, 01:41 PM)
ohmy.gif evade said that??

Jrok must have stole my password... laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 13 2006, 02:12 PM)

You must have spilled the beans during that memorable night you both shared blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 13 2006, 12:12 PM)

haha that was good

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 13 2006, 03:37 PM)
You must have spilled the beans during that memorable night you both shared blink.gif

but that was better laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
Check....Mate grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 13 2006, 05:48 PM)
Check....Mate grinning-smiley-003.gif

I never.... blink.gif Well... ohmy.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 13 2006, 09:59 PM)
I never.... blink.gif Well... ohmy.gif

RMM has a way of outing people when they least expect it.
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 14 2006, 10:29 AM)
RMM has a way of outing people when they least expect it.

You should know....! gay.gif smilio04.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 13 2006, 12:00 PM)
So, Halloween's almost here. Have we ever had a costume contest on  this site before? And, what are you going to be dressd as this year? Anyone got any good parties lined up?

Lynette,

Perhaps you could go as Elvira... blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif ph34r.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 16 2006, 06:47 PM)
Lynette,

Perhaps you could go as Elvira... blink.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  ph34r.gif

Giddy Up Oom Poppa Oom Poppa Mow Mow music-smiley-004.gif
Christof
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 13 2006, 05:00 PM)
So, Halloween's almost here. Have we ever had a costume contest on  this site before? And, what are you going to be dressd as this year? Anyone got any good parties lined up?

Ill prolly just reuse my optimus prime costume i think, just go to a different party from last year
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 17 2006, 01:22 PM)
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Oom Poppa Mow Mow  music-smiley-004.gif

That was hilarious. I now have the song stuck in my head. oom poppa mow mow
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Oct 17 2006, 12:02 PM)
Ill prolly just reuse my optimus prime costume i think, just go to a different party from last year

yeah it probably is easier to find new friends than to try and top that costume anyway.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 17 2006, 12:02 PM)
That was hilarious.  I now have the song stuck in my head.  oom poppa mow mow

grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 17 2006, 01:22 PM)
Giddy Up Oom Poppa Oom Poppa Mow Mow  music-smiley-004.gif

Cute, but what does it have to do with "Elvira, Mistress of the dark?"

coz.gif user posted image coz.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

***evade left out in the dark again!**** laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup
Lynette is gonna be pissed when she sees how her thread is being used. I mean, they all will be pissed.
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 17 2006, 02:24 PM)
Lynette is gonna be pissed when she sees how her thread is being used. I mean, they all will be pissed.

The 26 year old? 27? 29?

Lynette1, Lynette2? coz.gif confused-smiley-013.gif
Christof
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 17 2006, 07:13 PM)
yeah it probably is easier to find new friends than to try and top that costume anyway.
grinning-smiley-003.gif

I move in many different circles ph34r.gif itll be easy to reuse grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 17 2006, 02:29 PM)
The 26 year old?  27? 29?

Lynette1, Lynette2?  coz.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

ALL of the above blink.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 17 2006, 02:24 PM)

Not pissed. Don't give a shit. People will do what they do, say what they say, think what they think. Some people are nice, and some are mean. No big deal. It doesn't has no effect on my life.
bondiguy
How Zen blink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 19 2006, 03:02 AM)
How Zen blink.gif

coz.gif
Yeah, She's a Zen Boobist...user posted imageuser posted image

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 19 2006, 10:46 AM)
coz.gif
Yeah, She's a Zen Boobist...user posted imageuser posted image

laughing-smiley-017.gif

that was actually pretty good... Well, for Evade anyway. laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 19 2006, 12:09 PM)
that was actually pretty good... Well, for Evade anyway.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

nah.gif I was looking for the spinning yin/yangs gifs but couldn't find one when I wanted it.

What ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.