Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
nybandit
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 29 2008, 10:14 AM)
Per PM request... Tugging on my nipple.

thats a sexy shot! hmmm 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 29 2008, 08:14 AM)

very nice
LikesThemToo

it's exciting for me to see any pic you post. you are a naturally beautiful woman and i like it 2thumbs.gif
Goonie2

Lovely 22.gif popc1.gif
lubarlu
love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
oh my god!!!!!
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Lynette
Here's something unique. Lynette in clothing. I'm sure this will piss someone off too.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 3 2008, 08:01 PM)
Here's something unique. Lynette in clothing. I'm sure this will piss someone off too.

Well it didnt piss me off at all , I like the look and the car sets it off well .. blink.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 3 2008, 07:01 PM)

Not pissed off at all, I'd go for a ride with ya.
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 3 2008, 10:01 PM)

you look amazing wub.gif
Lynette
Clothes?no clothes?
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 6 2008, 09:49 PM)
Clothes?no clothes?

clothes or no clothes, i love your pics. not only that, you have some hauntingly beautiful eyes too. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 6 2008, 07:49 PM)
Clothes?no clothes?

those melons look great regardless
Lynette
[COLOR=purple]Clothes?.. No Clothes?
up for it
wow....great pics very beautiful
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 7 2008, 10:00 PM)

Nice tongue.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 8 2008, 12:00 AM)

The first pic of the two...those are the eyes I mentioned. What can I say, i admire the pics you take. 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Jun 8 2008, 09:34 AM)
The first pic of the two...those are the eyes I mentioned.  What can I say, i admire the pics you take.  2thumbs.gif

Thanks LTT, I appreciate that.
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 8 2008, 12:00 AM)

beautiful eyes, boobs, ass and extremely pretty. i'm just waiting for my personalized pic wink.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 30 2008, 09:04 PM)
Thanks LTT, I appreciate that.

You're very welcome, Lynette smile.gif
Lynette
Housework's a drag!
Lynette
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2008, 10:28 PM)
Housework's a drag!

Not sure if this housework pic is going to take. I can't seem to get it to post.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2008, 08:31 PM)
Not sure if this housework pic is going to take. I can't seem to get it to post.

well it looks damn good to me .. 22.gif
renegade311
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2008, 10:31 PM)

Would love to hire you for my house work.... but only if you wore that outfit. tongue.gif Looking amazing Lynette
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 10 2008, 10:31 PM)

wow!!!! 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
Thanks guys. When it's time to clean and do some serious housework (usually on Saturday mornings) this is exactly the way you'll find me. Then it's shower time.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 17 2008, 06:26 PM)
Thanks guys. When it's time to clean and do some serious housework (usually on Saturday mornings) this is exactly the way you'll find me. Then it's shower time.

okay can i get direction now ?
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 17 2008, 08:26 PM)

niiiice, and no sweaty stinky clothes to wash afterward 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
OK... I'm curious again due to a conversation I had over the weekend with a bunch of friends... How long does it usually take before you know for sure that your wife, girlfriend, lover is fully aroused and on her way to great sex? Most all the guys in the group told me that they felt it usually took a little foreplay and time to really warm up their partner. I've heard that, but I've always felt that I must have the sex driv of a man because I usually cum two or three times before the guy really gets going. I can pretty much time my biggest orgasm to hit me at the same time I think he's ready to squirt. I've always felt my sexual appitite was a plus, and I've always enjoyed sex. But, by the response of some of the gals in the group, I kind of felt like some kind of freak. Only one of the girls walked up to me later and told me that she thought I was extremely lucky to be able to "turn on so fast". Do any of you guys have a female partner like me. Or, are any of you women able to get turned on immediately and cum over and over again? I think it's just that I tune into every sight and am very aware of everything a guy's doing to me.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 19 2008, 07:47 PM)
OK... I'm curious again due to a conversation I had over the weekend with a bunch of friends... How long does it usually take before you know for sure that your wife, girlfriend, lover is fully aroused and on her way to great sex? Most all the guys in the group told me that they felt it usually took a little foreplay and time to really warm up their partner. I've heard that, but I've always felt that I must have the sex driv of a man because I usually cum two or three times before the guy really gets going. I can pretty much time my biggest orgasm to hit me at the same time I think he's ready to squirt. I've always felt my sexual appitite was a plus, and I've always enjoyed sex. But, by the response of some of the gals in the group, I kind of felt like some kind of freak. Only one of the girls walked up to me later and told me that she thought I was extremely lucky to be able to "turn on so fast". Do any of you guys have a female partner like me. Or, are any of you women able to get turned on immediately and cum over and over again? I think it's just that I tune into every sight and am very aware of everything a guy's doing to me.

Well you should feel lucky. But don't think you are a freak. An old line from Al Franken's character Stewart Smally was " Compare and Despair" biggrin.gif And it holds true to a sexual appetite. smile.gif There is no such thing as a "normal" sexual appetite because sexual appetites vary person to person. So YOUR sexual appetite is normal for you smile.gif

That is the best thing I love about you girls. That each of you are different. Different likes, different dislikes and most importantly each of you has a different thing or set of things that makes you cum the hardest. And it is up to us guys to find that out biggrin.gif
It is our main mission biggrin.gif

Now you have a group of " sex gods " that think just because they can put their cock in a hole and move it in and out, they have mastered the art of sex. And to be honest there are a group of girls out there in which that very simplistic act is all they need to get off the hardest. But every woman is different when it comes to getting off. A "sex god's" caveman in and out approach isn't going to work on every women he meets.

Ever wonder why you see a severe mismatch in a couple like a ugly dude with a hot girl or vice versa, fat dude thin girl, etc etc. It is because they are sexual matches. they have made each other cum so hard that there was no other person that ever made them cum like that before. And you don't want to lose someone that can make you feel like that.

The way I knew my last ex girlfriend was ready was that she became extremely wet and it didn't take her long either. Its a plus that I know what a clitoris is for tongue.gif She had a high lidido which suited me just fine. But the bullshit to orgasm ratio became too lopsided that is why she is an ex. But that is a whole different topic biggrin.gif

So don't feel "different" Lynette just because you get wet quicker than other women do.

You get wet just perfect for you 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
Guys! Check out "onethatisopen". I think she's got to absolutely BEST tits on this site. What do you think?
Chaos-Theory
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 21 2008, 08:47 PM)
Guys! Check out "onethatisopen". I think she's got to absolutely BEST tits on this site. What do you think?

For those needing a visual aid...

user posted image

But for me it's a close race between onethatisopen and Lynette...
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Oct 21 2008, 11:36 PM)
For those needing a visual aid...

user posted image

But for me it's a close race between onethatisopen and Lynette...

agreed, i'd lean toward Lynette and 45anips first myself, but Onethatisopen has a fine pair as well.
peterpan

I agree that she has a fine rack, but I want you and onethatisopen need to pose together so we can tell for sure.. You have a sweet rack too.
Lynette
Nice. got a question... how many times did you (any of you, male or female) did you masterbate last week. Been a slow dating week for me and I'm prettysure I did it every night and twice at the office. Very horny this time of year for some reason.
DoubleJ
I dunno how many times i did this week, though the thought of you doing it at the office may have just given me some fantastic insperation
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 6 2008, 12:35 AM)
Nice. got a question... how many times did you (any of you, male or female) did you masterbate last week. Been a slow dating week for me and I'm prettysure I did it every night and twice at the office. Very horny this time of year for some reason.

three times within the last week for me. been hornier lately myself.
thartmanjock
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 5 2008, 09:35 PM)

id have to say.....last week probably 5 times 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
atlanta6
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 6 2008, 01:35 AM)

Hmmm I probably did it once a night, including this morning smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 6 2008, 12:35 AM)

twice daily.... a morning run jerkit.gif and one before bedtime jerkit.gif 2thumbs.gif

And I find it hard to believe you have a slow dating week coz.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 5 2008, 10:35 PM)

3Times , and one of those was into a coffee cup at a hotel i was at , put the lid back on and left it for the next guest .. 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemToo

i would have to say yours is one of the best on the site along with Tera, CleverName4U, and A45nips
Lynette
Somewhere here there's an "artsy" pics thread. I don't want to go searching, so... here's a blk. & wht.
COMEDYMAN
Lynette... Ok you have said before that you have some bucks..... Please tell me you are not like those brain dead girls from the Real Housewives of Orange County. I mean reading your posts I can tell you have a good mind. Just make me lust after you even more by telling me you are a hot rich girl who just happened to use her brain and not her beautiful body to get where she is biggrin.gif

Oh btw you are 10 times hotter than any of those girls on that show... and that is with a blur in front of your face biggrin.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jan 17 2009, 09:11 PM)
Lynette... Ok you have said before that you have some bucks..... Please tell me you are not like those brain dead girls from the Real Housewives of Orange County. I mean reading your posts I can tell you have a good mind. Just make me lust after you even more by telling me you are a hot rich girl who just happened to use her brain and not her beautiful body to get where she is biggrin.gif

Oh btw you are 10 times hotter than any of those girls on that show... and that is with a blur in front of your face biggrin.gif

No, nothing like that. I graduated from collage (worked my way thru doing some catalog modeling and acting in small parts), started a small business that was art related, used the assets from that company to open another business catering to the major motion picture industry, then a print shop to support the graphics end of the other business... and the rest is history. I'm NOT from money, never married for it, and don't consider myself elite at all (NOT at all). LOL!... quite the contrary. I just believe I'm a very fortunate person that was in the right place at the right time with enough creativity and common sense to make it all work for me.
Lynette
[B]
Lynette
Don't know what's going on here. I've tried to post another pic to this thread several times, but when I hit "add this attachment" nothing happens. ??? BTW, where is that old Artsy pics thread? I've looked, but don't see it.
Lynette
Scary Vampirella
DoubleJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 20 2009, 11:58 PM)
Scary Vampirella

i dunno how scary, and even if so its that kinda intriguing sexy kind. always great and original or distinctive pics though.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 20 2009, 09:58 PM)
Scary Vampirella

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 19 2008, 07:47 PM)

You are so unique!!! And my dream girl!!! I have been with many a woman and just never came across one that would cum and cum and cum and.....I have been with ones that have cum a few times, I have worked and held out to come 3 or 4 times myself in one night....but never like what you suggest. It would be so cool!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.