Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Spit Or Swallow
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Hardabs
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 5 2006, 07:39 PM)
Last night was a perfect example of my opinion on this subject. I was out with this guy for dinner and ended up back at my house. We went through all the usual foreplay that happens on most first dates, then wee went to the bedroom at his suggestion, got naked and exchanged oral gratuities for a while. By the time he stuck his boner in me I was already poised to cum hard. It only took a couple of thrusts and BOING! That was it for me. He kept going and I went right into another one quickly. After he got done we just laid there for a while. At some point I started playing with his dick (because I just like feeling them) And it started getting hard again. I slowly moved down his chest and stomach with my lips and tongue until I could tickle the tip of his cock with my tongue. I was actually surprised how fast he came in my mouth. I was ready for a marathon session considering he'd aleady cum once. But, that wasn't the case. As he came in my mouth I continued to suck as hard as I could on the tip and work the shaft slowly with my had. Then used my mouth on his full length as much as I could, swallowing all the way. The guy had gripped the headboard of my bed so hard that it broke as he came. Later, he told me that he'd NEVER had a blowjob like that before and it was the best. Now, I'm sure most guys would think that any blowjob is a good one. But, this guy was really convincing, and besides it's something I've heard a few times before from other men. It's still my opinion that you just can't give a great blowjob if your spitting at the time when you should be doing your best work.  11.gif  

i love it when you tell your stories smile.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Sep 5 2006, 07:51 PM)
i love it when you tell your stories smile.gif

Thanks. Just recounting events as I remember them. But, glad you like it.
stevieboy
Last night was a perfect example of my opinion on this subject. I was out with this guy for dinner and ended up back at my house. We went through all the usual foreplay that happens on most first dates, then wee went to the bedroom at his suggestion, got naked and exchanged oral gratuities for a while. By the time he stuck his boner in me I was already poised to cum hard. It only took a couple of thrusts and BOING! That was it for me. He kept going and I went right into another one quickly. After he got done we just laid there for a while. At some point I started playing with his dick (because I just like feeling them) And it started getting hard again. I slowly moved down his chest and stomach with my lips and tongue until I could tickle the tip of his cock with my tongue. I was actually surprised how fast he came in my mouth. I was ready for a marathon session considering he'd aleady cum once. But, that wasn't the case. As he came in my mouth I continued to suck as hard as I could on the tip and work the shaft slowly with my had. Then used my mouth on his full length as much as I could, swallowing all the way. The guy had gripped the headboard of my bed so hard that it broke as he came. Later, he told me that he'd NEVER had a blowjob like that before and it was the best. Now, I'm sure most guys would think that any blowjob is a good one. But, this guy was really convincing, and besides it's something I've heard a few times before from other men. It's still my opinion that you just can't give a great blowjob if your spitting at the time when you should be doing your best work.  11.gif  

Lynette....thats absolutely amazing....your lips NEVER touched my dick...yet somehow just reading about how you pretty much fucked the guy's cock with your mouth made me shoot my load laughing-smiley-014.gif

My god I am sure you give awesome head!!!

2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
you seem to live a colourful life blink.gif
paybarraman

This should be required reading for every woman out there........
ddd35

Im just curious if this was one of those educated , business not thinking with his dick type of guys ? food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 5 2006, 05:39 PM)

Did the deadbeat at least pay for the broken headboard??
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2006, 02:13 AM)
you seem to live a colourful life blink.gif

Thank you. My dad was an world traveler and somewhat of an explorer. He would always tell my sisters and myself when we were young to wake up every morning and before we got out of bed to stare for a moment at the cieling and say out loud, "today is going to be an adventure". And, it usually is. I like looking at life as an adventure. It also makes the bad parts of any day more tolerable, because their all just another part of the adventure. I've made it a ritual to do this every morning since I was small, and I think it HAS lead to a fuller more interesting life for me in a lot of ways. My favorte quote is "there is nothing to fear, but fear itself" which my dad always used to say to me. And, it's also helped me overcome some things in my life that may have held me back.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 6 2006, 01:24 PM)
Thank you. My dad was an world traveler and somewhat of an explorer. He would always tell my sisters and myself when we were young to wake up every morning and before we got out of bed to stare for a moment at the cieling and say out loud, "today is going to be an adventure". And, it usually is. I like looking at life as an adventure. It also makes the bad parts of any day more tolerable, because their all just another part of the adventure. I've made it a ritual to do this every morning since I was small, and I think it HAS lead to a fuller more interesting life for me in a lot of ways. My favorte quote is "there is nothing to fear, but fear itself" which my dad always used to say to me. And, it's also helped me overcome some things in my life that may have held me back.

Good for you! grinning-smiley-003.gif

I escape reality by getting nicely toasted cool-smiley-030.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2006, 11:31 PM)
I escape reality by getting nicely toasted cool-smiley-030.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

That's where I'm a Viking!
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 11:22 AM)

did you eat your worm gnappy?
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2006, 01:31 AM)
Good for you! grinning-smiley-003.gif

That sounds sad to me. Don't you have things you want to do or experience before you die besides getting drunk? Most people get hung-up in their day-to-day and never realize how simple it is to actually do some of the things they only dream about. I learned a long time ago that the only difference between the people who dream about doing things and the people who do them is... The people that do them actually just DO them. Most of the time all it takes is just sucking up the nerve and making the jump. I've talked to people who have told me "Oh I'd love to go to Tahiti or St. Thomas, or some place like that". My immediate thought is why don't they? Life is WAY too short to not follow your heart. Where there's a will, there's a way, unless you're just plain lazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm the last person who would ever be down on drinking, but the tone of your post just sounded sad to me.I hope you really aren't trying to find happiness at the bottom of a glass.
jrock8
nah, he finds it packed into a bong too laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 7 2006, 01:17 PM)
nah, he finds it packed into a bong too laughing-smiley-017.gif

HEY-OH!
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 03:15 PM)
That sounds sad to me. Don't you have things you want to do or experience before you die besides getting drunk? Most people get hung-up in their day-to-day and never realize how simple it is to actually do some of the things they only dream about. I learned a long time ago that the only difference between the people who dream about doing things and the people who do them is... The people that do them actually just DO them. Most of the time all it takes is just sucking up the nerve and making the jump. I've talked to people who have told me "Oh I'd love to go to Tahiti or St. Thomas, or some place like that". My immediate thought is why don't they? Life is WAY too short to not follow your heart. Where there's a will, there's a way, unless you're just plain lazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm the last person who would ever be down on drinking, but the tone of your post just sounded sad to me.I hope you really aren't trying to find happiness at the bottom of a glass.

You didn't use to write ad-copy for Nike, did you?
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 7 2006, 01:28 PM)
You didn't use to write ad-copy for Nike, did you?

What kind of thing is that to say??

It's clearly Tony Robbins nah.gif
Seymour

Not only are you beautiful, you are a very interesting person.

I've come to the same conclusion about life being short and it is time to stop daydreaming and grab for some of the unreachable dreams
ddd35
Well LYnn I understand what ya said , just not sure why ya said it I guess .. Not trying to argue , but everybody has choices to make and if he chooses to drink and spend life drunk , then its a choice he has made , now to the important stuff when ya going to get us some new pictures to Ogle over , ya know thats a dream some of us have is to see you naked evryday , or at least your boobs LOL , so heres asking for the dream ...... sad.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 7 2006, 04:00 PM)
Well LYnn I understand what ya said , just not sure why ya said it  I guess .. Not trying to argue ,  but everybody has choices to make  and if he chooses to drink and spend life drunk , then its a choice he has made , now to the important stuff  when ya going to get us some  new pictures to Ogle over , ya know thats a dream some of us have  is to see you naked evryday , or at least your boobs  LOL ,  so heres asking for the dream ......  sad.gif

Oh, I understand that people have choices and they are entitled to them. I just think that with all the wonderful things on this planet to experience it's a complete waste of a person's time (something of which we all have very little of in this life) and life to just plow through a day-to-day "patterned" exsistance while earning for somthing else. The "something else" has always been available, it's there, all you have to do is go after it. I'm sure that someone will argue this sighting money or family considerations. BS! Where there's a will, there's a way. As for the pictures... I'm workin on it.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Seymour @ Sep 7 2006, 03:56 PM)
Not only are you beautiful, you are a very interesting person.

I've come to the same conclusion about life being short and it is time to stop daydreaming and grab for some of the unreachable dreams

I hear ya! That's why most people sign up and post here. cuz they're ready to stop daydreaming and grabbing for unreachable dreams. RMM is all about reality, man.

In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 7 2006, 04:06 PM)
I hear ya! That's why most people sign up and post here.  cuz they're ready to stop daydreaming and grabbing for unreachable dreams.  RMM is all about reality, man.

In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic.

Well duh grinning-smiley-003.gif

But what is reality, man? There's 10 dimensions of reality, man, and we're only aware of a but a few. cool-smiley-030.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 06:12 PM)
Well duh  grinning-smiley-003.gif

But what is reality, man? There's 10 dimensions of reality, man, and we're only aware of a but a few. cool-smiley-030.gif

well, this nutjob seems to know 11... sort of.

Reality at its finest
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 7 2006, 04:25 PM)
well, this nutjob seems to know 11... sort of.

Reality at its finest

Reading is for losers! This one is better. nah.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 06:12 PM)
Well duh  grinning-smiley-003.gif

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 04:47 PM)
ROTFLMFAO!!!

for once I make a woman laugh WITHOUT taking my pants off! drinkup.gif
Lynette
Seriously... How many people here take the time at least once a year to do something they've never done before, or go somewhere they've never been? And, I'm not talking about trying a new burger joint or going to a new waterpark. I mean something you've always had on your top ten wish list. Something you've dreampt about but never made the effort to do. Driving a race car, sky diving, going to see the pyramids, flying a airplane, fishing the great barrier reef, river rafting, living in far off places, etc. Maybe something or somewhere you've had in the back of your head since your childhood.It's ALL possible.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 04:53 PM)
Seriously... How many people here take the time at least once a year to do something they've never done before, or go somewhere they've never been? And, I'm not talking about trying a new burger joint or going to a new waterpark. I mean something you've always had on your top ten wish list.Something you've dreampt about never made the effort to do. Maybe something or somewhere you've had in the back of your head since childhood.

I don't usuall make lists of stuff to do. I just do stuff when it presents itself, more spontaneous.

But speaking of spontaneous, I just jotted down a list of things to do before I die:
1. Make list
2. Eat a hearty breakfast
3. Make videotape for Maggie
4. Have man-to-man with Bart
5. Listen to Lisa play her sax
6. Make funeral arrangement
7. Make peace with Dad
8. Beer with the boys at the bar
9. Tell off boss
10. Go hang gliding
11. Plant a tree
12. A final dinner with my beloved family

unsure.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 06:57 PM)
I don't usuall make lists of stuff to do. I just do stuff when it presents itself, more spontaneous.

But speaking of spontaneous, I just jotted down a list of things to do before I die:
1. Make list        
7. Make peace with Dad
9. Tell off boss
10. Go hang gliding
11. Plant a tree

confused-smiley-013.gif

All admirable things, but not exactly the type of stuff that one spends his (or her) lifetime dreaming of doing. (With the possible exception of hang-gliding or making peace with your dad. Telling off the boss is pretty much something you generally would do on the way to pursuing a dream. 08.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 05:04 PM)
All admieable things, but not exactly the type of stuff that one spends his (or her) lifetime dreaming of doing. (With the possible exception of hang-gliding or making peace with your dad. Telling off the boss is pretty much something you generally would do on the way to pursuing a dream. 08.gif

smilio13.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 06:53 PM)
Seriously... How many people here take the time at least once a year to do something they've never done before, or go somewhere they've never been? And, I'm not talking about trying a new burger joint or going to a new waterpark. I mean something you've always had on your top ten wish list. Something you've dreampt about but never made the effort to do. Driving a race car, sky diving, going to see the pyramids, flying a airplane, fishing the great barrier reef, river rafting, living in far off places, etc. Maybe something or somewhere you've had in the back of your head since your childhood.It's ALL possible.

I think that life is made up of a never-ending series of present-moment experiences. I don't often "fantasize" about what I may do in future as much as I concentrate on what's happening right now. I think goal-oriented people end up in one camp or the other, one not being better or worse then the other. Planning can also be a present-moment experience. Life isn't short, it's the longest thing you'll ever experience. An excellent book to read, Ken Wilbur's "No Boundries". Probably the most insightful book I've ever read.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 06:57 PM)

1. Make list        
7. Make peace with Dad
9. Tell off boss
10. Go hang gliding
11. Plant a tree

confused-smiley-013.gif

13. be intamit with the girls of RMM
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 06:34 PM)
Reading is for losers! This one is better.   nah.gif

that was insane crazy, but really cool. There's another really cool string theory website that I'll have to find and provide the link for. Maybe tomorrow though.
closeup
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 7 2006, 07:12 PM)
that was insane crazy, but really cool.  There's another really cool string theory website that I'll have to find and provide the link for.  Maybe tomorrow though.

I guess it's true what Bob's dad always told him, "Son, porn sites can be both fun AND educational." The fact that these posts ended up in "Spit or Swallow" is no coincidence. It's always been one of lifes' deep mysteries.
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 7 2006, 07:06 PM)
I think that life is made up of a never-ending series of present-moment experiences. I don't often "fantasize" about what I may do in future as much as I concentrate on what's happening right now. I think goal-oriented people end up in one camp or the other, one not being better or worse then the other. Planning can also be a present-moment experience. Life isn't short, it's the longest thing you'll ever experience. An excellent book to read, Ken Wilbur's "No Boundries". Probably the most insightful book I've ever read.

I'm familiar with that. However, Some people just aren't the type to let life come to them. There's too much in this world and not enough time to experience it all (regardless of your take on life being long). But, there's no harm in trying. I think you'll find that doing new things, going new places, and meeting new people can vastly enhance your life. "Fantasizing" is for people who can't or won't experience what life really has to offer. I, myself, have never had time for fantasy. If something sounds like fun or a good idea to me... I find a way to do it. I would say that I am more of an opportunist by nature than a person who's goal oriented. My friends and family have always referred to me as "fearless". I think it may just be my nature to follow my instincts and go where and do what sounds intreging to me. I can;t help but feel sorry for couch-potato types. Mainly because they have no idea of what they're missing.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2006, 12:22 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Lynette you must understand 90% of what I write her I do to get a laugh from people or just act like an idiot.

It is actually rare that I smoke pot and I probably drink no more or no less than the average Aussie male. It is just an on going gag here and I play up to it.

I tell you what I really do to escape from it all? I grab my board and paddle out into the wonderous ocean. I can spend hours in the surf and it seems like minutes. Every problem in the world stays on the sand as I catch another wave, in a relentless pursuit for that perfect ride.

I have dreams like every other person. Next year I am getting married. I am travelling to Europe. I already live in my own house which I do not rent, but which I purchased. I have a job that I love doing. Anything I want to do I do it, or I strive to get myself into the position where I can do it
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 7 2006, 08:19 PM)
I'm familiar with that. However, Some people just aren't the type to let life come to them. There's too much in this world and not enough time to experience it all (regardless of your take on life being long). But, there's no harm in trying. I think you'll find that doing new things, going new places, and meeting new people can vastly enhance your life. "Fantasizing" is for people who can't or won't experience what life really has to offer. I, myself, have never had time for fantasy. If something sounds like fun or a good idea to me... I find a way to do it. I would say that I am more of an opportunist by nature than a person who's goal oriented. My friends and family have always referred to me as "fearless". I think it may just be my nature to follow my instincts and go where and do what sounds intreging to me. I can;t help but feel sorry for couch-potato types. Mainly because they have no idea of what they're missing.

I've always sort of subscribed to the theory that most of man's problems are based on his inability to sit quietly in a room by himself. Literally everything you experience is through your mind. Everything. I'm usually in about the same mood whether I'm racing my motorcycle down the road or sitting quietly meditating. The only thing you ever experience is your mind, and most of what goes thru your mind is optional. Your mind can't distinguish between reality and illusion, since ultimately they both come from the same place. That's why a monk, sitting in silence for weeks on end, can be happy and content and fulfilled. When someone says they're bored, what they mean is they are bored with their thoughts. If you live each moment as all there is (that is the reality)and not as a means to an end, I think your experience of life deepens. Traveling, meeting new people, etc, etc, are all worthwhile experiences but mostly beside the point since they are still only what you make of it. In other words, getting back to the topic, swallow.
bondiguy
Close Up swallows? blink.gif

ddd35 told me he spits tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 8 2006, 01:02 AM)

thats what i got out of his speech as well .damn to late coco.gif

And Lyn , I recently fulfilled a dream I flew a helicopter for a day , the most important part is never stop dreaming cause once ya do (YOUR DEAD ) drinkup.gif
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 8 2006, 01:02 AM)

See what I get for trying to keep things on topic? blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2006, 08:07 AM)

hey look at it this way it helped him make it to have the most posts for 1 more day , a personnal goal of his im sure ... 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2006, 11:44 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lynette you must understand 90% of what I write her I do to get a laugh from people or just act like an idiot.

It is actually rare that I smoke pot and I probably drink no more or no less than the average Aussie male. It is just an on going gag here and I play up to it.

I tell you what I really do to escape from it all? I grab my board and paddle out into the wonderous ocean. I can spend hours in the surf and it seems like minutes. Every problem in the world stays on the sand as I catch another wave, in a relentless pursuit for that perfect ride.

I have dreams like every other person. Next year I am getting married. I am travelling to Europe. I already live in my own house which I do not rent, but which I purchased. I have a job that I love doing. Anything I want to do I do it, or I strive to get myself into the position where I can do it

did I just hear a violin playing when I opened this post ? tongue.gif
wincy69
Whats all this got to do with spitting or swallowing???
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2006, 12:46 AM)
I've always sort of subscribed to the theory that most of man's problems are based on his inability to sit quietly in a room by himself. Literally everything you experience is through your mind. Everything. I'm usually in about the same mood whether I'm racing my motorcycle down the road or sitting quietly meditating. The only thing you ever experience is your mind, and most of what goes thru your mind is optional. Your mind can't distinguish between reality and illusion, since ultimately they both come from the same place. That's why a monk, sitting in silence for weeks on end, can be happy and content and fulfilled. When someone says they're bored, what they mean is they are bored with their thoughts. If you live each moment as all there is (that is the reality)and not as a means to an end, I think your experience of life deepens. Traveling, meeting new people, etc, etc, are all worthwhile experiences but mostly beside the point since they are still only what you make of it. In other words, getting back to the topic, swallow.

Oooooh! How zen of you. Although I do hear and understand what you're saying, I'd still have to say that idealy it's great, but practically speaking it's pretty much bullshit in America today. If happiness were dictated only by ones ability to alter their perception of reality by sitting on their ass and thinking, there would be no need to do anything worthwhile in life. Why not just sit and become a vegetable contimplating the meaning of life in your bedroom with the door locked? I do believe that life is what you make of it and your mindset plays the pivital role in it, but I don't believe that seeking enightenment through meditation on a fulltime basis is a practical alternative in the inviornment we live. We are only human and tend to learn our greatest lessons through experience. If you are content to never experience the things life has to offer... How can you then gain the perspective neccessary to appreciate your own perception of happiness? Sorry, but I believe that the best way to appreciate life is to live it.
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 8 2006, 10:45 AM)
Oooooh! How zen of you. Although I do hear and understand what you're saying, I'd still have to say that idealy it's great, but practically speaking it's pretty much bullshit in America today. If happiness were dictated only by ones ability to alter their perception of reality by sitting on their ass and thinking, there would be no need to do anything worthwhile in life. Why not just sit and become a vegetable contimplating the meaning of life in your bedroom with the door locked? I do believe that life is what you make of it and your mindset plays the pivital role in it, but I don't believe that seeking enightenment through meditation on a fulltime basis is a practical alternative in the inviornment we live. We are only human and tend to learn our greatest lessons through experience. If you are content to never experience the things life has to offer... How can you then gain the perspective neccessary to appreciate your own perception of happiness? Sorry, but I believe that the best way to appreciate life is to live it.

I don't believe life is about striving, accomplishing or achieving anything. It's not about learning lessons, either. I think this is a doctrine alot of people buy into early in life, simply because the alternatives are never discussed or appreciated. At least not in this country. Meditation is extremely practical in our environment. This is an over-medicated, over-stimulated, stressed-out society. It's like saying sleep or excercise aren't practical. Transendental Meditation is ideal for active people. It's a misconception that meditation is solely for "seeking enlightenment". You were born with everything you need to feel fulfilled and happy. It's not based on something you do, it's based on being human. Gaining perspective isn't a requirment for happiness either. Young children haven't learned those lessons and they are perfectly capable of being happy. Tell me, what lessons have you learned thru experience? Wisdom isn't achieved by growing older or learning by mistakes.
ddd35
I bet you listen to Rush Limbaugh to ,

I suppose your going to tell me there is no santa clause ?
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2006, 12:16 PM)
I don't believe life is about striving, accomplishing or achieving anything. It's not about learning lessons, either. I think this is a doctrine alot of people buy into early in life, simply because the alternatives are never discussed or appreciated. At least not in this country. Meditation is extremely practical in our environment. This is an over-medicated, over-stimulated, stressed-out society. It's like saying sleep or excercise aren't practical. Transendental Meditation is ideal for active people. It's a misconception that meditation is solely for "seeking enlightenment". You were born with everything you need to feel fulfilled and happy. It's not based on something you do, it's based on being human. Gaining perspective isn't a requirment for happiness either. Young children haven't  learned those lessons and they are perfectly capable of being happy. Tell me, what lessons have you learned thru experience? Wisdom isn't achieved by growing older or learning by mistakes.

I once burnt my eyes while watching my boss weld , after many days of saline rinse in the eyes I learned that you always wear the proper eye protection while doing this ..

I learned that if you have unprotected sex you can get a women pregnant ..
not part of this aurgument but there are many lessons learned thru experiences in this world
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2006, 12:16 PM)
I don't believe life is about striving, accomplishing or achieving anything. It's not about learning lessons, either.

Sorry, I just can't buy your take on this. Striving to be the best person you can be (spiritually), and learning life's lessons is what I think what life is all about. I'm not saying that people should be motivated by material things at all. Most money driven or success oriented individuals are amoung the world's most unhappy people. If you've learned life's lessons and are true to yourself, these worldly things will come to you. But, I guess it's like the difference between a child that vegg's out playing video games all day and one who has an inquisitive mind and genuinely loves learning about new things that has a hunger inside to experience the world first-hand.
closeup
A child vegging out on video games is the same as an adult playing video games, it's a form of distraction. It seems you're getting hung up on the passive aspect of what I'm talking about. You claim to admire someone who is "striving to be the best they can be" My take is more like "allowing yourself to find out who you really are". People who lack focus often substitute action as a means to an end. Looking outside yourself for things to make you feel good about yourself is also nothing more than avoidance. The phrase," learned life's lessons", what exactly does that mean? "Learned" is past tense, like it's already happened. Learning is ongoing and never stops until the day you die. I believe that people who attempt to leave a "lasting impression" with their lives are fooling themselves. "Lasting impression" is an oxymoron, even the pyramids will eventually be no more than sand. It's been said by people a lot smarter than me that all we are is Dust in the Wind. tongue.gif
ddd35
there are only 3 things in life that are fact .
1. life
2. death
3. taxes
the rest is imaterial BS ,
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2006, 08:07 AM)

You should have known that by now tongue.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 8 2006, 09:26 AM)
did I just hear a violin playing when I opened this post ?  tongue.gif

I dont know, is your radio on?

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 8 2006, 02:28 PM)
A child vegging out on video games is the same as an adult playing video games, it's a form of distraction.

I dont mean to be pedantic but what do you call an adult vegging out on a titty site?

btw it seems Lynette did not read my post, maybe she is only interested in bringing down the stoner posts but when she realises that's all a show she sidesteps to another issue?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.