Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Spit Or Swallow
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Bobaloo
QUOTE(wbushw @ Mar 25 2006, 02:27 AM)
Oh My....Do we share the same husband? blink.gif

Thinks? You mean it's not true?

No, it's true, ladies, it's true. Don't let that nasty falsity perpetuate.
thenewguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 25 2006, 10:39 AM)
No, it's true, ladies, it's true.  Don't let that nasty falsity perpetuate.

Scientificly proven facts! Being cummed on once a week increase your life span by YEARS!

user posted image
foxy lady
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 25 2006, 04:31 PM)
Scientificly proven facts! Being cummed on once a week increase your life span by YEARS!

user posted image

It is the "OIL OF A LAY" stuff they talk about......supposed to make you LOOK younger as well! 2thumbs.gif
chelsey
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 25 2006, 02:31 PM)

user posted image

Funnie thats what my man says too...could there be something to it? blink.gif
thenewguy
tell him his welcome!

and that he's got amazing stamina cause you keep sucking the hell out of that thing and he never cums! laughing-smiley-014.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 25 2006, 04:57 PM)
tell him his welcome!

and that he's got amazing stamina cause you keep sucking the hell out of that thing and he never cums!  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Yes your talents with the pics has made him very happy! (Especially the fact that he doesn't cum...enjoys longer)

But damn is my jaw sore bang.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
redneckgirl
I guess I should contribute a pic.
closeup
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Mar 27 2006, 10:57 AM)

You sound reluctant for contributing such a hot picture like this. Since this is in the "Spit or Swallow' thread, what was the end result of this photo session?
redneckgirl
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 12:01 PM)
You sound reluctant for contributing such a hot picture like this. Since this is in the "Spit or Swallow' thread, what was the end result of this photo session?

I swallow every time. 11.gif
closeup
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Mar 27 2006, 12:21 PM)

That would have been my guess. tongue.gif
thenewguy
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Mar 27 2006, 10:57 AM)

you guessed right! 11.gif

thank you for that visual! mmm 22.gif
Morpheus
god damn redneck girl u r so damn sexy lol that just made my day
redneckgirl
QUOTE(Morpheus @ Apr 7 2006, 11:50 AM)
god damn redneck girl u r so damn sexy lol that just made my day

Glad I could help! 11.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE

smile.gif 22.gif can this honey get any hotter? love-smiley-085.gif
Kate44
It's gotta be swallow. It tastes so good and it's such a shame to waste that love juice. 2thumbs.gif
Pinkcheeks214
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 26 2006, 12:56 AM)
So you like to be protected but not her???? Cumming in her mouth gives her no protection?? ( not being rude just curious)

I agree, for me it's neither because it's not safe sex.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Pinkcheeks214 @ May 9 2006, 11:11 PM)
I agree, for me it's neither because it's not safe sex.

safe sex coz.gif

[attachmentid=20147]
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 10 2006, 10:02 AM)
safe sex coz.gif

[attachmentid=20147]

laughing-smiley-014.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 8 2006, 04:07 PM)
Do you try to turn all of the guys on here or is it purely unintentional?

Thanks Natalie...my wife is cold all the time...you just gave me an idea..."But Honey...if you let me do this...it will keep you warm" LOL
natalie
QUOTE(stevieboy @ May 10 2006, 05:34 PM)
Thanks Natalie...my wife is cold all the time...you just gave me an idea..."But Honey...if you let me do this...it will keep you warm" LOL

Hey, glad to be of service. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(natalie @ May 11 2006, 03:28 PM)
Hey, glad to be of service. grinning-smiley-003.gif

You Canadians girls sure know how to keep a man happy 2thumbs.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ May 14 2006, 01:54 AM)
You Canadians girls sure know how to keep a man happy 2thumbs.gif

im canadian too tongue.gif

thks for the compliment
katiedoos
QUOTE(Kiana @ Jan 26 2006, 11:15 AM)
Why do ladies spit?  I really dont get it.  I mean, seriously, if you are gonna let him come in your mouth whats the point of spitting?  I like cum and I like to swallow and I understand people like Diane.  She doesnt even let him come in her mouth so she doesnt spit or swallow.  That makes sense to me but if you are going to let it in your mouth why spit?  Makes no sense to me.

11.gif Totally agree Kiana, I always swallow, and I really dont understand why so many women hate giving bj, personally I love how it drives the guys crazy.

love-smiley-052.gif Love Katie love-smiley-052.gif
tripled
i love to swallow i dont care much for the taste so i dont bother to take the time to spit and have it in my mouth longer than needed smile.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(tripled @ May 15 2006, 09:42 AM)
i love to swallow i dont care much for the taste so i dont bother to take the time to spit and have it in my mouth longer than needed  smile.gif

Yer a good girl, if you don't like the taste, have yer man eat fruit for a day then do it....it'll be like furit yogurt 11.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 15 2006, 09:52 AM)
Yer a good girl, if you don't like the taste, have yer man eat fruit for a day then do it....it'll be like furit yogurt 11.gif

And if he eats oatmeal for breakfast and then pinneapple later in the day it will give him a bigger load. That's not so much for the girls as it is for the boys I guess. tongue.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(natalie @ May 15 2006, 01:02 PM)
And if he eats oatmeal for breakfast and then pinneapple later in the day it will give him a bigger load. That's not so much for the girls as it is for the boys I guess. tongue.gif

I never heard of the Oatmeal thing, but I do eat it everyday....

...the pineapple thing is all for the taste...I'll let BB explain later today 2thumbs.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 15 2006, 01:04 PM)
I never heard of the Oatmeal thing, but I do eat it everyday....
...the pineapple thing is all for the taste...I'll let BB explain later today 2thumbs.gif

Explain or demonstrate? popc1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(natalie @ May 15 2006, 01:20 PM)
Explain or demonstrate? popc1.gif

Well, *takes bite of pinapple* see it kinda works like this, *takes another bite* I eat the pineapple, then to demonstrate this properly.......

.......... you'll have to tell me how it tastes ph34r.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 15 2006, 01:33 PM)
Well, *takes bite of pinapple* see it kinda works like this, *takes another bite* I eat the pineapple, then to demonstrate this properly.......
.......... you'll have to tell me how it tastes  ph34r.gif

And man does it work well for me. I always swallow 2thumbs.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 15 2006, 06:34 PM)
And man does it work well for me. I always swallow 2thumbs.gif

tongue.gif i never eard of this before oatmeal and pinapple gotta try that tongue.gif

and see a difference in the taste i know sometimes it taste different but always love the taste mmmm smilio09.gif 11.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ May 15 2006, 06:48 PM)
tongue.gif i never eard of this before oatmeal and pinapple gotta try that tongue.gif
and see a difference in the taste i know sometimes it taste different but always love the taste mmmm   smilio09.gif  11.gif

I love the looks on their face food-smiley-004.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 15 2006, 07:05 PM)

yep i do too tongue.gif tongue.gif cant never get enough of it tongue.gif
stevieboy
Looking at some of the comments from the ladies on here...I am amazed I have not heard one yet who says she gargles first smile.gif

Looking at how much some of these woman say they like the taste or the experience....one would have to expect at least one in this crowd.

Where the hell were all these girls who love giving head when I was a single man on the dating scene?
scharferfeger77
[IMG]http://avatar-sexy.site.voila.fr/smileys/sexyanime/2/S91.gif[/IMG

Oh yes, I fully agree, the look on their face...! I do love giving head and I love to suck them off. I don't see any reason to spit. This is just what I was working for, so why not swallow?

]

Monkey69
a certain lady friend of mine loves to swallow she does it because she enjoys the way us dumb ass men react, like we just won olympic gold usually.

one thing she does do is encourage me eating lots of fresh pineapple for added flavour as the previous guys say, one to watch though is whiskey, i used to drink a lot and apparently it makes it taste funky?
foxycat69
here one guys of me

EDIT: All Bj and pics like it need to be in members only Threads smile.gif
foxycat69
here is another

EDIT: All Bj and pics like it need to be in members only Threads smile.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(foxycat69 @ May 28 2006, 01:25 AM)
here one guys of me

looking good Foxycat
COMEDYMAN
For all of you girls that don't like the taste... Just like AF said about eating pineapple..... have your man eat something fruity and sweet. It will help out the taste.

Just like Mary Poppins said " A spoon fulla sugar will help the medicine go down" That was after I shot in her mouth laughing-smiley-017.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 28 2006, 10:16 AM)
For all of you girls that don't like the taste... Just like AF said about eating pineapple.....  have your man eat something fruity and sweet. It will help out the taste. 

Just like Mary Poppins said " A spoon fulla sugar will help the medicine go down"  That was after I shot in her mouth laughing-smiley-017.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

cant wait to see the reply to that tongue.gif:P
evade20
For all of you girls that don't like the taste... Just like AF said about eating pineapple.....  have your man eat something fruity and sweet. It will help out the taste. 

Just like Mary Poppins said " A spoon fulla sugar will help the medicine go down"  That was after I shot in her mouth laughing-smiley-017.gif

No wonder she was flying so high in the movie...Comedy had just made her day... laughing-smiley-014.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 28 2006, 02:24 PM)
No wonder she was flying so high in the movie...Comedy had just made her day... laughing-smiley-014.gif

lol laughing-smiley-017.gif good one
Bobaloo

Does she scream supercallifragilisticexpialidocious when she cums???
foxy lady
OK is there a trick to thinning it out coz.gif
Assfucker

this one: blink.gif

tongue.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 31 2006, 11:35 AM)
this one: blink.gif
tongue.gif

lol

is that what u look like Af tongue.gif lol
Lynette
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Feb 12 2006, 01:27 PM)
tongue.gif

thks for the compliment tongue.gif

what can i sy i love bj tongue.gif  givin them that is

lol

What a cute little dick.
mad_paul
well hello all...

i have to say that i find it incredibly sexy when i shoot my load in a girls mouth and then she swallows part of it and dribbles some down onto her breasts, ideally big juicy ones, then she licks it off again.

well that keeps me hard all night...

paul...
Lynette
Last night was a perfect example of my opinion on this subject. I was out with this guy for dinner and ended up back at my house. We went through all the usual foreplay that happens on most first dates, then wee went to the bedroom at his suggestion, got naked and exchanged oral gratuities for a while. By the time he stuck his boner in me I was already poised to cum hard. It only took a couple of thrusts and BOING! That was it for me. He kept going and I went right into another one quickly. After he got done we just laid there for a while. At some point I started playing with his dick (because I just like feeling them) And it started getting hard again. I slowly moved down his chest and stomach with my lips and tongue until I could tickle the tip of his cock with my tongue. I was actually surprised how fast he came in my mouth. I was ready for a marathon session considering he'd aleady cum once. But, that wasn't the case. As he came in my mouth I continued to suck as hard as I could on the tip and work the shaft slowly with my had. Then used my mouth on his full length as much as I could, swallowing all the way. The guy had gripped the headboard of my bed so hard that it broke as he came. Later, he told me that he'd NEVER had a blowjob like that before and it was the best. Now, I'm sure most guys would think that any blowjob is a good one. But, this guy was really convincing, and besides it's something I've heard a few times before from other men. It's still my opinion that you just can't give a great blowjob if your spitting at the time when you should be doing your best work. 11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.