Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Great Cleavage Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 8 2007, 11:13 PM)
Speaking of cleavage Baby.. It sucks ass that I nevered saved any of your pictures!

I'm sure Bondi or Puppet could hook you up!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

This thread kinda makes me wish I wasn't too lazy to post a picture.
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 8 2007, 11:33 PM)
I'm sure Bondi or Puppet could hook you up!!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Stop being so damn lazy then!!

When to Myrtle Beach fall bike rally... Seems some cleavage that i love and some I wish I never had seen. Damn good party though!
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 8 2007, 11:36 PM)
Stop being so damn lazy then!!

When to Myrtle Beach fall bike rally...  Seems some cleavage that i love and some I wish I never had seen.  Damn good party though!

Haha... damn that bad cleavage.
Yay for good parties though smile.gif
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 8 2007, 11:42 PM)
Haha... damn that bad cleavage.
Yay for good parties though smile.gif

I'll have to post some pics later.. God I love biker chicks!

Now back to your cleavage. 2thumbs.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 8 2007, 11:49 PM)
I'll have to post some pics later.. God I love biker chicks!

Now back to your cleavage. 2thumbs.gif

Haha ok, when you post the pics you got, I'll post some of mine! tongue.gif
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 8 2007, 11:53 PM)
Haha ok, when you post the pics you got, I'll post some of mine!  tongue.gif

Deal! 2thumbs.gif
Damor
QUOTE(Damor @ Jul 24 2007, 09:26 AM)
Went to Myrtle Beach Bike Week in South Carolina back in May, so I thought I would share a few pictures.  Alot of bikes, beer, women and we had a awesome time. 

[attachmentid=48848]
[attachmentid=48846]
[attachmentid=48849]
[attachmentid=48847]

The summer one! Took from my hometown post.

Shit that didn't work!
bondiguy
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Oct 9 2007, 03:33 AM)
You are quite right Lynette... those assholes should just enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the woman's body, and all those wonderful things that set woman apart (Above that is) men. There is a tremendous amount of beauty here in all shapes, colors, and sizes .. you being one of them!  love-smiley-077.gif

listen buddy I do appreciate the fine female form and Lynette (when she does post what I believe to be her own pics) is one great example of a beautiful woman. What I don't understand is why she feels the need to post what are almost certainly bogus pics?

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 9 2007, 12:57 PM)
The average age difference between most all the pictures I've posted over the past five years is 5 to 7 years, during which time I've gained and lost weight (like most women), changed my hair color a bit (like most women), and other things (that most women do) to keep from becoming bored with their look. Sorry if this seems to be a concept some of you can't grasp. But, if you can manage think a little past your egos (or whatever it is that motivates such over the top behavior) you might actually come off llike mn who aren't just some kind of net police and perverts.

I have got to say if the woman in the pics you posted here last is you I am Ray fucking Charles. We are all of us perverted in some way to be on a site like RMM so I don't really take that as an insult. As for net police? WHat makes RMM great is that it is largely void of bogus posters and photos which cover other, lesser rating sites like bad wallpaper. Is it wrong that I'd like a site I enjoy logging on to and chatting with members of, to remain as it is?

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 9 2007, 01:14 PM)
Bondiguy... What the heck is wrong with you. You and this guy "Closeup" just don't seem to get it that no one in the world gives a crap about anything on this site. By reacting to all the meaningless things here the way you do, you uncover all your insecurities for all to see in black and white. I cannot believe that you guys can't be objective enough for one minute to actually see how you must look to anyone else on this site. This stuff is all for fun. I just have to laugh when I see men who actually take it all so seriously. You have got to be taKing life WAY too serious. I can't imagine how life would be for any woman you're with. You can a cuse me, or anyone else here of anything you want, or play little net police games to keep yourseves busy (really sad). I would suggest that the both of you begin trying as hard as you can to get a real life outside of your computer alter-egos. Why don't you guys run along and play a nice game of dungeons and dragons, or something? Now... how uptight are you two? Lets hear it!

Please tell me my insecurites Dr, I am dying to know them. I actually am a pretty laid back guy, the woman I am with, my wife, is immensely in love with me and happy with life as I am. My ego? I'd have to say it is rich for someone posting pics of themselves (and arguably others) to boost their ego to criticise my ego?

Dungeons and Dragons? I don't even know what the fuck that is. I agree this site is for fun but if you don't enjoy it here why do you keep coming back? Fun is one thing but passing yourself off as another is just sad and the reason I highlighted it along with Gnappster, Bobaloo, Closeup etc is that I find it hysterical that you posted a fradulent pic that is used on this very site. it says more about you posting such a pic than me pulling you up on doing so.

You may be 20 odd years older than me but you shouldn't underestimate my intelligence dear

QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 02:33 PM)
I'm sure Bondi or Puppet could hook you up!!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

That I can do... I have quite a collection
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 01:41 AM)
listen buddy I do appreciate the fine female form and Lynette (when she does post what I believe to be her own pics) is one great example of a beautiful woman. What I don't understand is why she feels the need to post what are almost certainly bogus pics?
I have got to say if the woman in the pics you posted here last is you I am Ray fucking Charles. We are all of us perverted in some way to be on a site like RMM so I don't really take that as an insult. As for net police? WHat makes RMM great is that it is largely void of bogus posters and photos which cover other, lesser rating sites like bad wallpaper. Is it wrong that I'd like a site I enjoy logging on to and chatting with members of, to remain as it is?
Please tell me my insecurites Dr, I am dying to know them. I actually am a pretty laid back guy, the woman I am with, my wife, is immensely in love with me and happy with life as I am. My ego? I'd have to say it is rich for someone posting pics of themselves (and arguably others) to boost their ego to criticise my ego?

Dungeons and Dragons? I don't even know what the fuck that is. I agree this site is for fun but if you don't enjoy it here why do you keep coming back? Fun is one thing but passing yourself off as another is just sad and the reason I highlighted it along with Gnappster, Bobaloo, Closeup etc is that I find it hysterical that you posted a fradulent pic that is used on this very site. it says more about you posting such a pic than me pulling you up on doing so.

You may be 20 odd years older than me but you shouldn't underestimate my intelligence dear

Hook me up while your at it... I'm curious what all I've put out there tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 9 2007, 12:06 AM)
The summer one!  Took from my hometown post.

Shit that didn't work!

Sad day!!! I need batteries anyways.. maybe sometime soon!? Haha.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:18 PM)
Hook me up while your at it... I'm curious what all I've put out there tongue.gif

You wanna see urself nekkid? kinky!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 02:27 AM)
You wanna see urself nekkid? kinky!

LOL I'll go with that...
A page out of Bondi's book!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:32 PM)
LOL I'll go with that...
A page out of Bondi's book!

If you really want me to send u some, clear ur hard drive haha
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 02:33 AM)

Are there really that many??? blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:37 PM)
Are there really that many???  blink.gif

Well I don't have em all, but I have a few I can tell you
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 02:41 AM)
Well I don't have em all, but I have a few I can tell you

That's right.. you missed my hay day sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:42 PM)
That's right.. you missed my hay day sad.gif

Yeah I was travelling and by the time I got back, the others scared you away!
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 02:43 AM)
Yeah I was travelling and by the time I got back, the others scared you away!

And you've been working on pulling me back in ever since!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:47 PM)
And you've been working on pulling me back in ever since!

I like to think im making a difference...
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 02:52 AM)
I like to think im making a difference...

The world may never know...
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:54 PM)
The world may never know...

so long as I know I don't give a fuck haha
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 02:33 AM)

Hook me up, Brotha! 2thumbs.gif
triuman
QUOTE(gatorgrl @ Oct 7 2007, 10:49 PM)
[attachmentid=52974]  How is this for Clevage?

Nice view GG 2thumbs.gif
closeup
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Oct 8 2007, 12:33 PM)
You are quite right Lynette... those assholes should just enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the woman's body, and all those wonderful things that set woman apart (Above that is) men. There is a tremendous amount of beauty here in all shapes, colors, and sizes .. you being one of them!  love-smiley-077.gif

If I didn't know better, I'd think this guy is calling me an asshole. I've already made my point, so let's see if I can dumb it done a bit so it's more easily understandable.
1. If someone is posting a picture they claim is themself, it should be a picture of
the person doing the posting. Not somebody else. Okay, so far?
2. When it obviously IS NOT the same person, and everyone can see it's not,
it doesn't matter whether it's hot or not. It doesn't matter if it's "all for fun"
It certainly doesn't matter whether Bondi or I play "Dungeons & Dragons" (Which
I also have never heard of or ever played. )For all you know "Lynette" is a 14
year old boy with access to his big brothers computer and a willingness to post
whatever "she" thinks you're stupid enough to beleive. Which, evidently, is quite
a bit.
3. If the pictures aren't of her, then whoever they may be of, might not want them
posted on this site.
4. While, of course, lots of women change their hair stlye, hair color, etc, not many
have the ability to change their age by 19 years. And, have a twin that can also
do it. Lynette just doesn't realize how foolish she looks when she makes these
claims. She'd rather talk about my "insecurities" or my "lack of a life outside of
RMM" All of which has nothing at all about her posting phony pictures of herself.
The one thing I do agree with her is when she say's "it's sad". It's also weird.
5. Let me know if you need help with the any of the big words.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 8 2007, 08:14 PM)
Bondiguy... What the heck is wrong with you. You and this guy "Closeup" just don't seem to get it that no one in the world gives a crap about anything on this site. By reacting to all the meaningless things here the way you do, you uncover all your insecurities for all to see in black and white. I cannot believe that you guys can't be objective enough for one minute to actually see how you must look to anyone else on this site. This stuff is all for fun. I just have to laugh when I see men who actually take it all so seriously. You have got to be taKing life WAY too serious. I can't imagine how life would be for any woman you're with. You can a cuse me, or anyone else here of anything you want, or play little net police games to keep yourseves busy (really sad). I would suggest that the both of you begin trying as hard as you can to get a real life outside of your computer alter-egos. Why don't you guys run along and play a nice game of dungeons and dragons, or something? Now... how uptight are you two? Lets hear it!

Count me in too. I don't get it either. I don't get why you need to post pics that obviously aren't you and try to pass them off as yourself. If I may make bold assumptions (as you are keen on doing), you're insulting our intelligence. At least post plausible pics.
Forgive me for trying to keep this site as legit as possible. We're looking for real pics by the girls who are posting. Can we ensure this all the time? Hell no!
But when you've been caught doing this before, then do it again, can you blame us for ragging you about it?
Just address the issue instead of changing the subject. You're great at that.

Gnappster: Lynette, why do you post pics that aren't you and try to pass them off as yourself?

Lynette: You have a lot of issues. People love my pics. I got a haircut yesterday. Oh yes, and you are an immature asshole.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 8 2007, 11:41 PM)
What I don't understand is why she feels the need to post what are almost certainly bogus pics?

that's what I'm trying to figure out.

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2007, 11:07 AM)
If I didn't know better, I'd think this guy is calling me an asshole. I've already made my point, so let's see if I can dumb it done a bit so it's more easily understandable.
1. If someone is posting a picture they claim is themself, it should be a picture of
    the person doing the posting. Not somebody else. Okay, so far?
2. When it obviously IS NOT the same person, and everyone can see it's not,
    it doesn't matter whether it's hot or not. It doesn't matter if it's "all for fun"
    It certainly doesn't matter whether Bondi or I play "Dungeons & Dragons" (Which
    I also have never heard of or ever played. )For all you know "Lynette" is a 14
    year old boy with access to his big brothers computer and a willingness to post
    whatever "she" thinks you're stupid enough to beleive. Which, evidently, is quite
    a bit.
3. If the pictures aren't of her, then whoever they may be of, might not want them
    posted on this site.
4. While, of course, lots of women change their hair stlye, hair color, etc, not many
    have the ability to change their age by 19 years. And, have a twin that can also
    do it. Lynette just doesn't realize how foolish she looks when she makes these
    claims. She'd rather talk about my "insecurities" or my "lack of a life outside of
    RMM" All of which has nothing at all about her posting phony pictures of herself.
    The one thing I do agree with her is when she say's "it's sad". It's also weird.
5. Let me know if you need  help with the any of the big words.

that's how you do it! that's how you debate!
Trickster
Okay, noob here, been lurking for awhile looking to learn protocol so as not to offend. Enjoyed wordplay amongst you all, and baby21's, as well as Lynette's pics. When Lynette was initially challenged, I was upset that she was being attacked (after all she statrted this thread!), I still like gnappster's approach best, as it offers a simple resolution (1 pic), to what with you-alls greater knowledge is a valid concern. After all Lynette, Bondi is right in stating it's confortable here, because participation is NOT forced, but presumed honest. Baby21, BTS, BO, sweet , wicked, Juicy, are real, and Ifor one hope you, Lynette, are two. I'll go back to lurking now, thanks for reading coz.gif
Damor
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 9 2007, 01:41 AM)

Fuck the drama! Lyn I agree with Bondi to the fact that when you do post you have a beautiful body, but if you are posting pic's of other people and saying it is you, well the bullshit flag has to be waved.

Bondi hook a brother up!!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 8 2007, 11:13 PM)
Speaking of cleavage Baby.. It sucks ass that I nevered saved any of your pictures!
Neither did I sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Trickster @ Oct 10 2007, 01:06 PM)
Okay, noob here, been lurking for awhile looking to learn protocol so as not to offend.  Enjoyed wordplay amongst you all, and baby21's, as well as Lynette's pics.  When Lynette was initially challenged, I was upset that she was being attacked (after all she statrted this thread!), I still like gnappster's approach best, as it offers a simple resolution (1 pic), to what with you-alls greater knowledge is a valid concern.  After all Lynette, Bondi is right in stating it's confortable here, because participation is NOT forced, but presumed honest.  Baby21, BTS, BO, sweet , wicked, Juicy, are real, and Ifor one hope you, Lynette, are two.  I'll go back to lurking now, thanks for reading coz.gif

An insightful noob... well done old chap

QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 10 2007, 01:20 PM)
Fuck the drama! Lyn I agree with Bondi to the fact that when you do post you have a beautiful body, but if you are posting pic's of other people and saying it is you, well the bullshit flag has to be waved.

Bondi hook a brother up!!

Thanks mate... and hook ya up with what?!?
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 10 2007, 08:05 AM)
Thanks mate... and hook ya up with what?!?

He's tryin to scam some Baby21 pics from ya......
belicked6924
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 10 2007, 02:38 AM)

Aren't we all? ph34r.gif
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 8 2007, 11:53 PM)
Haha ok, when you post the pics you got, I'll post some of mine!  tongue.gif

Drunk biker chicks you have to love them...
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 10 2007, 06:38 PM)

Haha goooood luck! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 11 2007, 02:44 PM)
Drunk biker chicks you have to love them...

take the 2nd word outta that sentence and it still rings true
Lynette
OK. This is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject... It doesn't matter what anyone here believes. There are lots of pictures of me on several sites that date back. Those of you (like Foghorn) who've seen me for a long time will testify that I've always scord pretty high among the picture galleries and it's always been me (just me). If my sister Lucky and I traded off, it was all in fun. Seems whenit comes to tits, there are a lot of men who just can't take a joke. No problem...say the word and I'm gone, no problem. I do have a life outside the net, and this site. It's one thing for people who frequent websites to be critical, but when guys get insulting and abusive, then critisize me for reacting in kind, something's wrong regardless of the reason. I'm sure this thread has been a source of entertainment for both it's photos and it's combative elements, but it's time for the latter to end. I don't want any of the other ladys to feel uncomfortable about posting on this thread. If anyone feels offended, I find it regretable, but like I said enough is really enough.

*KISS*
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 11 2007, 11:52 PM)
OK. This is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject... It doesn't matter what anyone here believes. There are lots of pictures of me on several sites that date back. Those of you (like Foghorn) who've seen me for a long time will testify that I've always scord pretty high among the picture galleries and it's always been me (just me). If my sister Lucky and I traded off, it was all in fun. Seems whenit comes to tits, there are a lot of men who just can't take a joke. No problem...say the word and I'm gone, no problem. I do have a life outside the net, and this site. It's one thing for people who frequent websites to be critical, but when guys get insulting and abusive, then critisize me for reacting in kind, something's wrong regardless of the reason. I'm sure this thread has been a source of entertainment for both it's photos and it's combative elements, but it's time for the latter to end. I don't want any of the other ladys to feel uncomfortable about posting on this thread. If anyone feels offended, I find it regretable, but like I said enough is really enough.

*KISS*

Which still doesn't answer the question of why you continue to post phony pictures and claim that the pictures are you. Lots of words, lots of BS, but still no explanation. BYE LYNETTE.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 11 2007, 10:01 PM)
Which still doesn't answer the question of why you continue to post phony pictures and claim that the pictures are you. Lots of words, lots of BS, but still no explanation. BYE LYNETTE.

I think she does it as a joke if I can extrapolate that from her response.
But the problem is, it's not even a good joke. And I know funny.

I don't think any ladies who post their own pics would have any reason "feel uncomfortable" about posting here. i think the record shows quite the contrary.

If you wanna leave Lynette, that's your choice. I think the only time you've EVER run into people getting on your case is when you post bogus pics, which has happened numerous times. Look at the premise of this site. Of course posting BS pics is gonna be a touchy subject as it undermines what this place is about. Other than that you can't complain about being treated unfairly.

But whenever I want to look at one of your pics all I have to do is scroll to the top or bottom of each and every page wink.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 12 2007, 12:30 AM)
But whenever I want to look at one of your pics all I have to do is scroll to the top or bottom of each and every page wink.gif

Booyakasha! That must have hurt grinning-smiley-003.gif
Trickster
gabba.gif ENOUGH! where"s the BOOBIES???
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 12 2007, 02:52 PM)

*KISS*

Bye smile.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 12 2007, 03:01 PM)

Mate she dances around the issue like a drunk office worker around her handbag at the xmas party

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 12 2007, 03:30 PM)
I think she does it as a joke if I can extrapolate that from her response.
But the problem is, it's not even a good joke. And I know funny.

I don't think any ladies who post their own pics would have any reason "feel uncomfortable" about posting here. i think the record shows quite the contrary.

If you wanna leave Lynette, that's your choice. I think the only time you've EVER run into people getting on your case is when you post bogus pics, which has happened numerous times. Look at the premise of this site. Of course posting BS pics is gonna be a touchy subject as it undermines what this place is about. Other than that you can't complain about being treated unfairly.

Couldn't have said it better myself
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 12 2007, 10:52 PM)
Bye smile.gif

Somehow I don't believe she is really gone... ph34r.gif
baby21
-sigh-
I've never been one to break a promise

( ph34r.gif Shhh bondi, I'll have you taken care of).

Since the biker chicks pic was posted. Here is my return.
penman
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 13 2007, 11:21 PM)
-sigh-

Fantastic.and what a welcome return it is. 2thumbs.gif
Dano
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 22 2007, 12:52 AM)
Haha! Finally found some cleavage pics.

What a Great Collection of Sexy!!!! 2thumbs.gif make sure i save this one 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
Narazbad
oh sweet lord what an ass
baby21
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Oct 14 2007, 12:05 AM)
oh sweet lord what an ass

-insert clever smart-ass comment here-
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 13 2007, 11:21 PM)
-sigh-

How cute, I wonder how far we can punt him???
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 14 2007, 02:21 PM)
-sigh-

Nice puppies silvio.gif

QUOTE(Dano @ Oct 14 2007, 02:31 PM)
What a Great Collection of Sexy!!!!  2thumbs.gif  make sure i save this one  2thumbs.gif  smile.gif

OMG did u actually read any of the last 3 or 4 pages???
Damor
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 14 2007, 06:12 PM)
Nice puppies silvio.gif
OMG did u actually read any of the last 3 or 4 pages???

More than likely no... and if I did I sure don't remember anything about a puppy. Oh well!
foghorn
i read maybe two sentences in a post and move on.

hey lyn wink.gif shell said that the other site is dead now.
lalala
rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.