Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Great Cleavage Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 05:55 PM)
I can't believe it!
lynette is really sexycoed!
and she's 19!
and she lives in my city or town!

If she's 19, she must have been like 4 when she was on Married with Children.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 03:58 PM)
If she's 19, she must have been like 4 when she was on Married with Children.

maybe she played the part of that kid they adopted then axed 5 shows later.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 06:07 PM)
maybe she played the part of that kid they adopted then axed 5 shows later.

Unless you're talking about Seven, I have no idea who you're talking about. coz.gif
that must have happened in the only 6 episodes I didn't see. confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 04:16 PM)
Unless you're talking about Seven, I have no idea who you're talking about.  coz.gif 
that must have happened in the only 6 episodes I didn't see. confused-smiley-013.gif

oh yeah, that was the kid's name.
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 30 2007, 08:36 PM)
In Ken's Kitchen...gettin ready to cook!

Not in this Kenn's kitchen (i.e. me), but wishing she was. could've had some piping hot pie then.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 06:18 PM)
oh yeah, that was the kid's name.

I think that was when the show jumped teh shark. I don't remember much of the show around then. But I do remember think that Bud got to be too old, kelly still never got naked, and I don't know what the deal was with that stupid kid... I think the writers were just trying to come up with a way to get new material and thought a new kid on the block would take care of it. But, man, that was a stupid scheme the way they just acquired him adn was all of a sudden part of the show.

Maybe Lynette can clear it all up for us unsure.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 04:27 PM)
I think that was when the show jumped teh shark.  I don't remember much of the show around then.  But I do remember think that Bud got to be too old, kelly still never got naked, and I don't know what the deal was with that stupid kid... I think the writers were just trying to come up with a way to get new material and thought a new kid on the block would take care of it.  But, man, that was a stupid scheme the way they just acquired him adn was all of a sudden part of the show.

sure sign a sitcom is going in the shitter. they have a new baby or little kid.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 04:27 PM)
Maybe Lynette can clear it all up for us confused-smiley-013.gif

well the kid sure developed some great tits!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 06:31 PM)
sure sign a sitcom is going in the shitter. they have a new baby or little kid.

Absolutely true. It even happened in I Love Lucy... but not as bad because they still had some really great eps with little ricky

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 06:31 PM)
well the kid sure developed some great tits!

I'll say. love-smiley-085.gif
and I bet they named the character "Seven" in relation to Lynette's multiple personalities.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 04:39 PM)
Absolutely true.  It even happened in I Love Lucy... but not as bad because they still had some really great eps with little ricky

wow, you're not just called bobaloo cuz you're some dumbass army guy.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 04:39 PM)
and I bet they named the character "Seven" in relation to Lynette's multiple personalities.

good thing I have a big sign board in front of my desk to hide the laughter on that one. laughing-smiley-014.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 06:43 PM)
wow, you're not just called bobaloo cuz you're some dumbass army guy.

Maybe. I'm not sure. I forgot.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 1 2007, 06:43 PM)
good thing I have a big sign board in front of my desk to hide the laughter on that one.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Yeah. I get busted here all the time laughing at the funny stuff slapped on the boards.
closeup
Notice how restrained I am with my comments about this obviously fake picture. It's a good thing I'm not the type to rehash old criticisms on Lynettes' credibility. I'm willing to give her the benifit of the doubt and just chalk it up to "she didn't know any better". jerkit.gif
Lynette
Shhhhh! I'm not talkin. That picture was taken some time ago when I first started flirting with this kind of thing, and has been bouncing around the net ever since, and been used for who knows what. Sorry, but I don't think any woman can really control usage once a pic's been posted almost anywhere.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 1 2007, 07:40 PM)
Notice how restrained I am with my comments about this obviously fake picture. It's a good thing I'm not the type to rehash old criticisms on Lynettes' credibility. I'm willing to give her the benifit of the doubt and just chalk it up to "she didn't know any better". jerkit.gif

I did notice how well behaved you were. I commend you on your willpower, because i just know you were dying ot go off. Well done.

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 1 2007, 08:57 PM)
Shhhhh! I'm not talkin. That picture was taken some time ago when I first started flirting with this kind of thing, and has been bouncing around the net ever since, and been used for who knows what. Sorry, but I don't think any woman can really control usage once a pic's been posted almost anywhere.

I figured you'd say that.

SO, to further stoke the fire:

I will tell you that that is one of three pics on the ads here that I think are really hot. That is one of the first ones I noticed when they started popping up around here. I'm already expecting you to tell me that that's the only pic of that night, but I'm going to go for it anyway... do you have any other pics from that series. that would do two things... somehow prove that that's really you, and also provide some really great pics for this place.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 1 2007, 11:36 AM)

Holy fuck you've been found out again.

I am sure from time to time you post real images of yourself but why you continually feel the need to post images from the web is beyond me, let alone photos that have been pulled from this very site!

I mean one minute ur 19, one minute ur 48, who knows with you? It all came up a year or so ago and you vanished for long enough for old members to leave and new ones to join and you thought you had people fooled but once again you have slipped up!
COMEDYMAN
Ok guys and girls Just to quell the fires ....

It is possible for pics that show up on the web to be used by other people for their own purposes. Imagonsgirl had that same problem and that is why she had to have her pics taken down. Someone was using her pics she posted on here to promote their own website. My eyebrow raised of course since I had seen that kitchen pic floating around the web for a while now.

There was a friend of mine from Freaks old forum on Blows.com. I saw one of the pics she had posted on the forum in an ad such as the one above.

So just to quell the skeptic masses. Lynette if you would.

An RMM Logo across the boobies and posted here if you don't mind biggrin.gif

And no Photo-chops.... I will know biggrin.gif

Thanx
closeup
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 2 2007, 05:40 AM)
Ok guys and girls  Just to quell the fires ....
It is possible for pics that show up on the web to be used by other people for their own purposes.  Imagonsgirl had that same problem and that is why she had to have her pics taken down.  Someone was using her pics she posted on here to promote their own website.  My eyebrow raised of course since I had seen that kitchen pic floating around the web for a while now.
There was a friend of mine from Freaks old forum on Blows.com.  I saw one of the pics she had posted on the forum in an ad such as the one above.
So just to quell the skeptic masses.  Lynette if you would.

Thanx

I agree with Bondi-she does sprinkle a few "real" pictures of herself amoung the obviously fake ones. The question is, Why? I really don't get it.
gwiskup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 30 2007, 08:36 PM)

well I imagine the dish will burn ... cuase you have the "heat" turned on high Lynette! wow is that ever sexy photo. I think I'd rather have you on the washer though than on top of the stove ... LOL
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 1 2007, 11:40 PM)
Holy fuck you've been found out again.

I am sure from time to time you post real images of yourself but why you continually feel the need to post images from the web is beyond me, let alone photos that have been pulled from this very site!

I mean one minute ur 19, one minute ur 48, who knows with you? It all came up a year or so ago and you vanished for long enough for old members to leave and new ones to join and you thought you had people fooled but once again you have slipped up!

I guess she subscribes to the george costanza notion that "it's not a lie if you believe it"

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 2 2007, 03:40 AM)
It is possible for pics that show up on the web to be used by other people for their own purposes.  Imagonsgirl had that same problem and that is why she had to have her pics taken down.  Someone was using her pics she posted on here to promote their own website.  My eyebrow raised of course since I had seen that kitchen pic floating around the web for a while now.
There was a friend of mine from Freaks old forum on Blows.com.  I saw one of the pics she had posted on the forum in an ad such as the one above.

Thanx

well some pics she posts here I think are hers, so she could do your request (although I still really doubt she will). but it still doesn't answer the question of why steal other's pics from time to time.

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 2 2007, 08:09 AM)
I agree with Bondi-she does sprinkle a few "real" pictures of herself amoung the obviously fake ones. The question is, Why? I really don't get it.

there's a lot of shit here I really don't get.
Lynette
Geeeze! You guys are really somthing. Listen, I've been posting my pics on the net for a few years now. People copy some of them and use them all over the place. I quit trying to figure out how to stop it a long time ago. There's nothing I can do if somone wants to "borrow" one of mine and use it on other websites. In the fast five years I must have posted over 400 pics. A lot of them turn up on ads, on other sights with different names, etc. What am I supposed to do?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 2 2007, 12:05 PM)
Geeeze! You guys are really somthing. Listen, I've been posting my pics on the net for a few years now. People copy some of them and use them all over the place. I quit trying to figure out how to stop it a long time ago. There's nothing I can do if somone wants to "borrow" one of mine and use it on other websites. In the fast five years I must have posted over 400 pics. A lot of them turn up on ads, on other sights with different names, etc. What am I supposed to do?

I'd completely understand that, but I've seen that pic many places and either others from the series and the girl just doesn't look like other pictures I've seen of you. that's the reason for my doubt.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 2 2007, 10:05 AM)

we've more or less seen your face, and you're telling me THIS pic is you. doesn't look anything like you.
sorry for the poor quality. maybe lynette could post her uncropped hi res version instead.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 2 2007, 01:41 PM)
we've more or less seen your face, and you're telling me THIS pic is you. doesn't look anything like you.
sorry for the poor quality. maybe lynette could post her uncropped hi res version instead.

Good sleuthing, Gnappy. I've been looking, but just couldn't find it. Glad you finally did.
closeup
Hey, you can hardly tell the difference between these two people. They could be twins.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Oct 1 2007, 01:58 PM)
Yup.  Here it is:

Damn he's good .. real good ..
UncleBuck
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 2 2007, 05:40 AM)

Thanx

here... here .... just give us thee old rmm logo in a pic and all would be settled... is that so hard?

popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 2 2007, 06:08 PM)
Hey, you can hardly tell the difference between these two people. They could be twins.

Hilarious!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 3 2007, 01:09 AM)

Nor do I my good man

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 3 2007, 03:05 AM)

Yeah plausible but the age difference between the pics has got to be at least 15 years, I mean 5 years ago? come the fuck on do you think we are imbeciles?

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 3 2007, 04:41 AM)

Like chalk and fucking cheese
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 3 2007, 06:20 AM)
Nor do I my good man
Yeah plausible but the age difference between the pics has got to be at least 15 years, I mean 5 years ago? come the fuck on do you think we are imbeciles?
Like chalk and fucking cheese

Well, you DO act like one. Who said 19 anyway? The one who posted the pic? Please! PFFFFTTT!
This feels just like when I was in high school. Guys like you always wondering if they were real. They were... they run in my family. How old are you all anyway? Double PFFFTTT!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 4 2007, 01:11 PM)
Well, you DO act like one. Who said 19 anyway? The one who posted the pic? Please! PFFFFTTT!
This feels just like when I was in high school. Guys like you always wondering if they were real. They were... they run in my family. How old are you all anyway? Double PFFFTTT!

Propbably half your reported age and twice as smart by the looks of things...

by the way here is an authentic picture of me...
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2007, 12:51 AM)
by the way here is an authentic picture of me...

ohmy.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 4 2007, 08:03 PM)
ohmy.gif

Shocked much? tongue.gif
paybarraman
Was trying to come up with a way to say how hot the pic was without opening myself for the flaming that would be sure to follow.

Dint have nuthin so...
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 4 2007, 10:15 PM)
Was trying to come up with a way to say how hot the pic was without opening myself for the flaming that would be sure to follow. 

Dint have nuthin so...

Yeah it was taken a few years ago and now it appears as advertising all over the web tongue.gif
jrock8
isn't it about time for 3d to show up and comment on how hot lynette's pic is? blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Oct 4 2007, 08:26 AM)
isn't it about time for 3d to show up and comment on how hot lynette's pic is?  blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

More likely he'd comment on how hot Bondi's picture is.

If Lynette thinks for a minute that we beleive that picture is her, no matter how much she insists it is, she's got rocks in her head. She was better off sticking to the twin sister/younger sister/etc line of bullshit.
Lynette
LOL! This is like jr. high school all over again. BTW, those aren't rocks... maybe some naughty thoughts, but I've never been accussed of having rocks in my head. However, this whole thing has raised an interesting question. What is the age of the average male on this site?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 4 2007, 09:22 PM)
LOL! This is like jr. high school all over again. BTW, those aren't rocks... maybe some naughty thoughts, but I've never been accussed of having rocks in my head. However, this whole thing has raised an interesting question. What is the age of the average male on this site?

I mean 18

or is it 43

no wait, 11.
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Oct 4 2007, 11:26 PM)
isn't it about time for 3d to show up and comment on how hot lynette's pic is?  blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

give it time dude

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 5 2007, 01:00 AM)
More likely he'd comment on how hot Bondi's picture is.

If Lynette thinks for a minute that we beleive that picture is her, no matter how much she insists it is, she's got rocks in her head. She was better off sticking to the twin sister/younger sister/etc line of bullshit.

That was at least plausible at best

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 5 2007, 02:22 PM)

Are u a negotiator because your diversion tactics are tremendous! I'd say a better question is what is the average age of thr girls in the pics Lynette posts....

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 5 2007, 03:52 PM)

I mean 18
or is it 43
no wait, 11.

All correct at one stage or another laughing-smiley-017.gif I love this thread
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2007, 01:31 PM)
Yeah it was taken a few years ago and now it appears as advertising all over the web tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif I just shot water out my nose from laughing!!!!! Fucking priceless.

BTW....Im Bob Barker's older brother, Len Barker. Which makes me 93. drinkup.gif
closeup
How in the fuck could any one of us figure out the average age of all the guys? First you'd have to add all the ages of approx. 5000 guys together, than divide by 5000. Besides, what's that got to do with you posting someone else's picture as your own? Again? How many different ways do you need to be told that no one here believes your excuses anymore? I'll bet it's gotten to the point where even YOU won't recognize a picture of yourself if it was shown to you. Why not just stick with posting pictures of yourself and let it go at that? Seriously, I really don't understand why you feel the need to pull this bullshit. It serves no purpose. Maybe to you it makes some sort of sense (see "rocks in the head" comment above) but to the rest of us it just seems weird.
gatorgrl
[attachmentid=52974] How is this for Clevage?
Dano
QUOTE(gatorgrl @ Oct 7 2007, 10:49 PM)
[attachmentid=52974]  How is this for Clevage?

OHHHHH Yes....Clevage that is!!! Very Nice 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
I just got an IM... "For a site that's about tits... there seems to be an aweful lot of assholes here." I think I agree. I'm not sure anymore if I really need to listen to a small pack of little men who can't just enjoy pictures of tits on a site dedicated to them.
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 6 2007, 11:42 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif   I just shot water out my nose from laughing!!!!!  Fucking priceless.
BTW....Im Bob Barker's older brother, Len Barker.  Which makes me 93.   drinkup.gif

nice to meet you Len grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 7 2007, 02:51 AM)
How in the fuck could any one of us figure out the average age of all the guys? First you'd have to add all the ages of approx. 5000 guys together, than divide by 5000. Besides, what's that got to do with you posting someone else's picture as your own? Again? How many different ways do you need to be told that no one here believes your excuses anymore? I'll bet it's gotten to the point where even YOU won't recognize a picture of yourself if it was shown to you. Why not just stick with posting pictures of yourself and let it go at that? Seriously, I really don't understand why you feel the need to pull this bullshit. It serves no purpose. Maybe to you it makes some sort of sense (see "rocks in the head" comment above) but to the rest of us it just seems weird.

Cloesup... the wonder of the internet is that it shows you lifestyles and people that you or I will never figure out. All we can do is sit back and laugh

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 8 2007, 04:09 PM)
I just got an IM... "For a site that's about tits... there seems to be an aweful lot of assholes here." I think I agree. I'm not sure anymore if I really need to listen to a small pack of little men who can't just enjoy pictures of tits on a site dedicated to them.

If you don't like it... the get the hell out and try your fake posting bullshit on another titty site, there are plenty of them out there!
foghorn
QUOTE(gatorgrl @ Oct 7 2007, 10:49 PM)
[attachmentid=52974]  How is this for Clevage?

great shot.
gwiskup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 8 2007, 01:09 AM)

You are quite right Lynette... those assholes should just enjoy and appreciate the beauty of the woman's body, and all those wonderful things that set woman apart (Above that is) men. There is a tremendous amount of beauty here in all shapes, colors, and sizes .. you being one of them! love-smiley-077.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 5 2007, 01:10 AM)
give it time dude
That was at least plausible at best
Are u a negotiator because your diversion tactics are tremendous! I'd say a better question is what is the average age of thr girls in the pics Lynette posts....
All correct at one stage or another laughing-smiley-017.gif  I love this thread

The average age difference between most all the pictures I've posted over the past five years is 5 to 7 years, during which time I've gained and lost weight (like most women), changed my hair color a bit (like most women), and other things (that most women do) to keep from becoming bored with their look. Sorry if this seems to be a concept some of you can't grasp. But, if you can manage think a little past your egos (or whatever it is that motivates such over the top behavior) you might actually come off llike mn who aren't just some kind of net police and perverts.
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 8 2007, 01:22 AM)
nice to meet you Len grinning-smiley-003.gif
If you don't like it... the get the hell out and try your fake posting bullshit on another titty site, there are plenty of them out there!

Bondiguy... What the heck is wrong with you. You and this guy "Closeup" just don't seem to get it that no one in the world gives a crap about anything on this site. By reacting to all the meaningless things here the way you do, you uncover all your insecurities for all to see in black and white. I cannot believe that you guys can't be objective enough for one minute to actually see how you must look to anyone else on this site. This stuff is all for fun. I just have to laugh when I see men who actually take it all so seriously. You have got to be taKing life WAY too serious. I can't imagine how life would be for any woman you're with. You can a cuse me, or anyone else here of anything you want, or play little net police games to keep yourseves busy (really sad). I would suggest that the both of you begin trying as hard as you can to get a real life outside of your computer alter-egos. Why don't you guys run along and play a nice game of dungeons and dragons, or something? Now... how uptight are you two? Lets hear it!
baby21
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 8 2007, 10:14 PM)
Bondiguy... What the heck is wrong with you. You and this guy "Closeup" just don't seem to get it that no one in the world gives a crap about anything on this site. By reacting to all the meaningless things here the way you do, you uncover all your insecurities for all to see in black and white. I cannot believe that you guys can't be objective enough for one minute to actually see how you must look to anyone else on this site. This stuff is all for fun. I just have to laugh when I see men who actually take it all so seriously. You have got to be taKing life WAY too serious. I can't imagine how life would be for any woman you're with. You can a cuse me, or anyone else here of anything you want, or play little net police games to keep yourseves busy (really sad). I would suggest that the both of you begin trying as hard as you can to get a real life outside of your computer alter-egos. Why don't you guys run along and play a nice game of dungeons and dragons, or something? Now... how uptight are you two? Lets hear it!

Aren't you just as bad for posting essays defending yourself?? If "no one in the world gives a crap about anything on this site," then why are you spending so much time dragging this all out?? Everyone will obviously have their own opinions on what has gone on here, and I think that you are doing yourself more harm than good by fueling the fire.

Isn't this a cleavage thread anyways?? unsure.gif
Damor
QUOTE(baby21 @ Oct 8 2007, 11:03 PM)
Aren't you just as bad for posting essays defending yourself?? If "no one in the world gives a crap about anything on this site," then why are you spending so much time dragging this all out?? Everyone will obviously have their own opinions on what has gone on here, and I think that you are doing yourself more harm than good by fueling the fire.

Isn't this a cleavage thread anyways??  unsure.gif

Speaking of cleavage Baby.. It sucks ass that I nevered saved any of your pictures!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.