Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: THE NIGHTLY SEXY PIC THREAD!!!!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 07:57 PM)
Shy isn't going to get YOU where you need to be.........

but Rover can............ 03.gif

is that cos you want kitty to play?
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 03:58 PM)
is that cos you want kitty to play?

Absolutely.........if you want me to, I'll "talk" kitty into doing whatever feels good..... smilio09.gif
juicy_DD
talk away
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 04:04 PM)
talk away

***starts by slowly licking arount th outside of the lips, warming the whole area......then as the lips get more and more moist, I use my tongue to part them gently by licking up and down the slit until I've slid all the way to the inner lips......then I hold them open as I kiss, lick and suck each lip separately - one side then the other - ***
juicy_DD
why is everyone else so quiet...particuarly if you want beaver shots?!
paybarraman
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 04:06 PM)
***starts by slowly licking arount th outside of the lips, warming the whole area......then as the lips get more and more moist, I use my tongue to part them gently by licking up and down the slit until I've slid all the way to the inner lips......then I hold them open as I kiss, lick and suck each lip separately - one side then the other - ***

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 04:07 PM)
why is everyone else so quiet...particuarly if you want beaver shots?!

I'm doin my best.......

Guess it's not working for ya.......
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 08:09 PM)
I'm doin my best.......

Guess it's not working for ya.......

its working!!......
paybarraman
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 04:06 PM)

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 04:10 PM)
its working!!......

***as you start to move with the tingling, I move upward with my tongue and slowly slide it over, up down and around your clit, making sure to keep constant contact.....then as I slide my tongue down a bit, I cover your whole upper pussy with my mouth and start sucking as I tease with my tongue at the same time.......your sudden intake of breath along with your fingers tangling in my hair let me know I'm doing everything right.......***
paybarraman
Just the two of us now......wanna take this off the boards?
juicy_DD
its working...mmmmmmm
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 04:19 PM)
its working...mmmmmmm

Now that's just delicious......

***now your sighs and moans are guiding me as much as your hands as I alternate between sucking your clit and licking deeply into your pussy, then sucking your lips....your juices are really flowing and they're as sweet as I thought they'd be......now as I return to your clit for some more sucking I slide my fingers into you at the same time.....your reaction is perfect...you pull down on my hadn while grinding upwards with your hips......as I increase the speed of my fingers and tongue you begin to cum - first one small wave...then another larger one....and larger ....and finally one huge wave that crashes over your body in shivers.......your breathing deepens and slows.......your fingers massaging my scalp and neck......a soft moan.......****
juicy_DD
this is what im doing keep talking.....
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 04:29 PM)
this is what im doing keep talking.....

***now that you've cum and are completely warmed up I stand over you, slide your hips down to the edge of the bed, raise your ass up with a pillow, take your legs in my hands, spread them and enter you slowly...teasing with just the head of my cock......up and down the slit, rubbing against your clit, sliding just the head in then out.....your hands are playing with your tits.....your hips grinding, trying to take more of me into your but I keep teasing......just a bit in then out....****
juicy_DD
wana play?
paybarraman
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 04:32 PM)
***now that you've cum and are completely warmed up I stand over you, slide your hips down to the edge of the bed, raise your ass up with a pillow, take your legs in my hands, spread them and enter you slowly...teasing with just the head of my cock......up and down the slit, rubbing against your clit, sliding just the head in then out.....your hands are playing with your tits.....your hips grinding, trying to take more of me into your but I keep teasing......just a bit in then out....****

***...you're really getting crazy now and can no longer handle the teasing....you reach down, grab my ass and pull me into you....the warmth and softness is exquisite and I hold the thrust, grinding against your clit before pulling away to begin my rythmn.....slowly building to a steady, pumping , abll slapping fuck......your moaning again........fingers tickling the shaft of my cock as I slide in and out......you squeeze one tit with one hand while the other works on your clit.....as you near another orgasm my balls start to swell themselves and as I'm about to explode, you cum at the same time and again I hold myself deep insides you as we grind hips together.......breathing heavily.....I lower your legs and lean to kiss you....."Sweet Dreams tonight"*****
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 03:38 PM)
***...you're really getting crazy now and can no longer handle the teasing....you reach down, grab my ass and pull me into you....the warmth and softness is exquisite and I hold the thrust, grinding against your clit before pulling away to begin my rythmn.....slowly building to a steady, pumping , abll slapping fuck......your moaning again........fingers tickling the shaft of my cock as I slide in and out......you  squeeze one tit with one hand while the other works on your clit.....as you near another orgasm my balls start to swell themselves and as I'm about to explode, you cum at the same time and again I hold myself deep insides you as we grind hips together.......breathing heavily.....I lower your legs and lean to kiss you....."Sweet Dreams tonight"*****

Damn you two....I am spent from reading the exchanges...Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paybarraman
Juicy my love I've got to go now..........

Hope I've taken you where you needed to go.......... love-smiley-077.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 19 2005, 08:38 PM)
***...you're really getting crazy now and can no longer handle the teasing....you reach down, grab my ass and pull me into you....the warmth and softness is exquisite and I hold the thrust, grinding against your clit before pulling away to begin my rythmn.....slowly building to a steady, pumping , abll slapping fuck......your moaning again........fingers tickling the shaft of my cock as I slide in and out......you  squeeze one tit with one hand while the other works on your clit.....as you near another orgasm my balls start to swell themselves and as I'm about to explode, you cum at the same time and again I hold myself deep insides you as we grind hips together.......breathing heavily.....I lower your legs and lean to kiss you....."Sweet Dreams tonight"*****

fuck me you were good ha smile.gif
jrock8
damn, i agree... quite steamy
juicy_DD
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 08:43 PM)
fuck me you were good ha smile.gif

maaaannn now im wet! 03.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 03:48 PM)
maaaannn now im wet! 03.gif

is hubby home? or is this going to be a toy-time? lol
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 08:49 PM)
is hubby home?  or is this going to be a toy-time? lol

your turn now!!
jrock8
lol... damn you're a horny woman...

so you're saying i get "sloppy seconds"? (although juicy seconds are still probably pretty damn good)
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 08:51 PM)
lol... damn you're a horny woman...

so you're saying i get "sloppy seconds"?  (although juicy seconds are still probably pretty damn good)

well.......................................
jrock8
...and why do i get the feeling that beautiful is lurking in her room w/that black beast in both hands? 03.gif
juicy_DD
take the stage Jrock you have watched for long enough!!!!
jrock8
on stage...

what should i be doing? some karaoke, telling jokes, maybe a little tap dance? coz.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 08:54 PM)
on stage...

what should i be doing?  some karaoke, telling jokes, maybe a little tap dance?  coz.gif

girlies turn for some fun!!!
jrock8
see, b/c i was thinking of that pic of you covered in candy... but as i've said before, that body was built for doggy-style... and seeing as how you're nice and wet right now, i'm guessing i'd be able to slide all the way in, oh so nicely...
jrock8
...or is that not something that sounds appealing?
juicy_DD
hows this?
jrock8
words can't describe how absolutely amazing that is...
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:01 PM)
words can't describe how absolutely amazing that is...

speechless for once then eh?! tongue.gif
jrock8
yeah... and even though i guess i could put my tongue to good use instead of talking smilio09.gif , seeing that just brings up those animalistic urges that make me want to take you hard banana2.gif

sorry, nothing nice and gentle... this would be raw, hot and steamy
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:03 PM)
yeah... and even though i guess i could put my tongue to good use instead of talking  smilio09.gif , seeing that just brings up those animalistic urges that make me want to take you hard  banana2.gif

sorry, nothing nice and gentle... this would be raw, hot and steamy

just how i like it.... smilio12.gif
jrock8
so you like picturing my hard cock sliding into you, one arm wrapped around you to pull your ass all the way against me... feeling every inch slide in and out, my balls smacking against your clit as my hips ram against your ass.... using my other hand to grab one of your tits giving it a nice squeeze, feeling how hard your nipples are... listening to you moan in pleasure, knowing that one of your hands is sliding back to rub your clit while you're screaming "fuck me, fuck me!"
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:08 PM)
so you like picturing my hard cock sliding into you, one arm wrapped around you to pull your ass all the way against me... feeling every inch slide in and out, my balls smacking against your clit as my hips ram against your ass.... using my other hand to grab one of your tits giving it a nice squeeze, feeling how hard your nipples are... listening to you moan in pleasure, knowing that one of your hands is sliding back to rub your clit while you're screaming "fuck me, fuck me!"

you trying to outdo Pay? ha laughing-smiley-017.gif smilio04.gif
jrock8
nah, i'm just a tease...
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:10 PM)
nah, i'm just a tease...

and you do it so well....soooooo what next?
jrock8
well i figured i'd just keep doing that for about 10 more minutes until everything from your waist down was numb laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:12 PM)
well i figured i'd just keep doing that for about 10 more minutes until everything from your waist down was numb laughing-smiley-017.gif

is that cos your a big boy? smile.gif
jrock8
nah, just persistent... and not a "two-pump chump" tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:15 PM)
nah, just persistent... and not a "two-pump chump"  tongue.gif

explain? smile.gif
jrock8
i've never had a problem lasting during sex... not to toot my own horn (i'll let you do that bj.gif )

and with a pussy and an ass like that... with those hips to grab and pull toward me... i could stay in that position forever 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 19 2005, 09:18 PM)
i've never had a problem lasting during sex...  not to toot my own horn (i'll let you do that  bj.gif )

and with a pussy and an ass like that... with those hips to grab and pull toward me... i could stay in that position forever  2thumbs.gif

why thank you?
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 19 2005, 04:19 PM)
why thank you?

oh no... thank you food-smiley-004.gif
titty man
Have I missed Juicy in all her glory, man i am never in the right place at the right time!!!
Mezrein
Why do I have this sinking dishearting feeling that I've yet again missed a shitload of extermly hot women baring all for their fans? God I hate work...
Narazbad
and to think...instead of being here i was playing a game.....stupid me...ah well
Narazbad
damn...looks like pay and j were having fun again.....and i missed the lick fest too.....*sigh* good thing i got last nights i guess.....maybe this will warm up again in a bit?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.