Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: THE NIGHTLY SEXY PIC THREAD!!!!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
hott1976
or would it have to be a little more risque'?
I have to admit...i may get a little turned on viewing some of the other ladies as they post...
jrock8
i'm not, but i'm sure i could be 2thumbs.gif ... and, honestly, sometimes it's more than just the pics, but the dialogue that's going along w/it that makes it really erotic

let's turn it around... are you wet? or do you get wet from looking at pics, hearing comments, talking to the guys/girls?
hott1976
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 1 2005, 05:09 PM)
gym teacher, right?

hmm, well maybe we need to go do something athletic/aggressive, get all sweaty, then hit the showers? what do you think?  tongue.gif

Yes physical education...
hott1976
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 1 2005, 05:12 PM)
i'm not, but i'm sure i could be  2thumbs.gif ... and, honestly, sometimes it's more than just the pics, but the dialogue that's going along w/it that makes it really erotic

let's turn it around... are you wet?  or do you get wet from looking at pics, hearing comments, talking to the guys/girls?

Not wet now...sometimes get turned on with the comments. Enjoy showing as i'm sure we all do!
Lvrboy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 1 2005, 05:10 PM)
i am interested...and i'm going to stray away from my shyness and be very blunt with this question? 
any of you men hard?  and do you get hard from these pictures as us ladies share?   2thumbs.gif

Getting there. Keep posting. But yes....the picks and the post have gotten me hard and horny.
hott1976
thanks for being honest lvrboy
Lvrboy
gtg gang. Be back tonight after hockey.
jrock8
how about taking the pics? does that turn you on too?

i'm guessing it's a b/f that takes them for you... so how long do you guys last until the camera gets set aside and you're all over each other?
hott1976
this does it?
Lvrboy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 1 2005, 05:16 PM)
thanks for being honest lvrboy

You're welcome. Always honest. Now will you keep me after class? tongue.gif
hott1976
nope i take some myself...and yes that does turn me on..knowing i am going to share i guess.
hott1976
ok i'm off for the evening. kisses to all...tell the ladies i said hello. tongue.gif
jrock8
will do...thanks for stopping by and having some fun w/us boys love-smiley-077.gif

have a great night
jrock8
hey allme... you literally JUST missed hott... but she sends her love (she said kisses, but i think she really meant smilio09.gif for you ladies wink.gif )
allmebaby
remember me?
HotJ
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 1 2005, 06:24 PM)
remember me?

hey hottie! smile.gif
jrock8
allme, how could we forget? (and in red no less... very sexy)
allmebaby
your new pix you posted are very hot baby !!
allmebaby
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 1 2005, 05:25 PM)
allme, how could we forget?  (and in red no less... very sexy)

how are you guys ? and ladies show me something I am sure I have missed alot!!
HotJ
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 1 2005, 06:26 PM)
your new pix you posted are very hot baby !!

thanks smilio05.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 1 2005, 05:27 PM)
how are you guys ? and ladies show me something I am sure I have missed alot!!

i'm good... i don't know if any of the other guys are saying anything

and as for that second part, i agree! lol love-smiley-085.gif
HotJ
maybe you missed these...
jrock8
*hug* oh how i missed them love-smiley-077.gif
jrock8
allme, how was the weekend down at the lake? work on your sexy tan lines too? smile.gif
HotJ
here's a better view though...
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 1 2005, 05:10 PM)
i am interested...and i'm going to stray away from my shyness and be very blunt with this question? 
any of you men hard?  and do you get hard from these pictures as us ladies share?   2thumbs.gif

Lord yes!!! I keep constant wood when I am on smile.gif .. every time one of you girls posts a new pic .. or takes one on the fly and posts ... damn I just throb!!! 22.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 05:35 PM)
here's a better view though...

Speaking of throbbing... GOD DAYAM!!!!! 22.gif 22.gif
jrock8
yeah, that might just be one of my new all-time fav. pics of yours... between the gorgeous tits, the hair falling down on your shoulders, the pose, and the brightness of it all... definitely a 10+
allmebaby
the girl is hot hot hot!! wish you were close 2 me sexy!
jrock8
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 1 2005, 05:41 PM)
the girl is hot hot hot!! wish you were close 2 me sexy!

allme, w/other girls are you more aggressive, taking charge... or do you lay back and let them go to town?

(i mean, i'm assuming both happen... but which do you prefer)
HotJ
hey allme...

do you have any vibrator recommendations for a toy virgin like myself??

i think i need one! smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 05:46 PM)
hey allme...

do you have any vibrator recommendations for a toy virgin like myself??

i think i need one!  smile.gif

Ok who else just shot in their pants when they read that!!!!!???

laughing-smiley-017.gif
HotJ
well, they are expensive and i want to make sure i get a good one. i've seen some of allme's toys in her pics so i figure she's more experienced in the matter...
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 05:52 PM)
well, they are expensive and i want to make sure i get a good one.  i've seen some of allme's toys in her pics so i figure she's more experienced in the matter...

jesus HotJ just let me be your sex toy!!! smile.gif ill hummm real loud and when your done with me you can put me in the night stand laughing-smiley-017.gif
HotJ
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 1 2005, 06:54 PM)
jesus HotJ just let me be your sex toy!!! smile.gif ill hummm real loud and when your done with me you can put me in the night stand  laughing-smiley-017.gif

you can't run out of batteries either laughing-smiley-017.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 05:59 PM)
you can't run out of batteries either  laughing-smiley-017.gif

not with your increbibly sexy ass.. I wouldnt wanna run out!!! love-smiley-052.gif
HotJ
this one looks kind of fun to me - you can rock with it laughing-smiley-017.gif

http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgin0102....REQC=3&TRAN85=N
Semantics_In_A_Hat
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 05:32 PM)
maybe you missed these...

Now that's just not fair; to tempt a man with the pic of a stunning pair of breasts like that, covered up, just hinting at tantalising possibilities yet without any immediate direct means of recourse to act upon stirred desires. tongue.gif
HotJ
QUOTE(Semantics_In_A_Hat @ Aug 1 2005, 07:10 PM)
Now that's just not fair; to tempt a man with the pic of a stunning pair of breasts like that, covered up, just hinting at tantalising possibilities yet without any immediate direct means of recourse to act upon stirred desires.  tongue.gif

i think my next pic after that one makes up for it - it leaves little to the imagination!
Semantics_In_A_Hat
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 06:15 PM)
i think my next pic after that one makes up for it - it leaves little to the imagination!

This is true and what a delightful view it was too! 08.gif I'll stick to my guns that it still isn't fair though. lol tongue.gif
HotJ
alright folks....i'm off to the gym smile.gif

have a good night..i'll leave you with this one...
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(HotJ @ Aug 1 2005, 06:24 PM)
alright folks....i'm off to the gym smile.gif

have a good night..i'll leave you with this one...

Lord have mercy hon!!!!! love-smiley-052.gif
Semantics_In_A_Hat
By all that's true and pure! You have a magnificent pair of breasts and stunning body. Enjoy your workout - speaking of exercising, I should be doing that too as I haven't done it for today yet.
denyse
As I'm late night lurking instead of heading to bed, thought I'd leave you an image (once i figure out the tags smile.gif) Hope it's ok smile.gif

user posted image
COMEDYMAN
Lord yes its ok!!!! smile.gif 22.gif

Very pretty tits!!! Welcome!!! 2thumbs.gif
bts34e
HelloOOO!!!
jd ddd40
hello sexy
jrock8
hey sexy... ok... i think jd's on her way, so we can keep this going, lol

so just curious... if you care to tell... what have u two talked about (if u feel like keeping it private, that's cool too... you'll just have to show me your tits, lol)
jd ddd40
i think we lost bts
jrock8
nope, she's here... trust me wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.