Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ladies... when your all alone
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(chathamsquare @ May 16 2006, 06:10 PM)
i would love to watch you  22.gif

I bet you would & i'm not shy either
chathamsquare
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 16 2006, 06:18 PM)
I bet you would  & i'm not shy either

how about you post some pics?
Blond Bombshell
ph34r.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 16 2006, 05:29 PM)
The ? is toy or fingers............ Well It is up to the time I have to do it in.
I love to pull out a big toy I have & sit on it while I use a vib on my clit & if I'm really worked up I put one in my ass as well  That really gets me off lately ohmy.gif  smilio05.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif Are you calling AF a toy? laughing-smiley-017.gif The way the two of you talk, I'm surprised either of you have any time to go solo. popc1.gif I agree with others that pics would be nice. love-smiley-085.gif
Assfucker
The ? is toy or fingers............ Well It is up to the time I have to do it in.
I love to pull out a big toy I have & sit on it while I use a vib on my clit & if I'm really worked up I put one in my ass as well  That really gets me off lately ohmy.gif  smilio05.gif

ohmy.gif

22.gif

QUOTE(evade20)
Are you calling AF a toy?

laughing-smiley-017.gif

dry.gif

tongue.gif
foxy lady

Timing is everything......no sense in pulling out those lovely toys if you can't fully enjoy them.......but I wouldn't know this personally ph34r.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 18 2006, 10:43 AM)
Timing is everything......no sense in pulling out those lovely toys if you can't fully enjoy them.......but I wouldn't know this personally ph34r.gif

For all you gushers... laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.